Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Lost Valkyries’ Journey, Part 1 ( Chapter 50 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Here we are again, everyone! And now, our Sailor Senshi of Reality has rejoined the others! I hope that you liked the surprising and dramatic way I made her reappearance! However, you must be asking: Suguha is back, but where are Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata? Well, you are going to find out the events that led up to that point in the last chapter, so, stay tuned, everyone! Now, yet again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 50: Lost Valkyries’ Journey, Part 1

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Within the USS Enterprise, we are inside of the medical bay of the starship where our universe traveling heroes and heroines, joined by Sora (M), Kairi, Riku, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and by the five CPUs, the four CPU Candidates, and Neptune’s human Ultra Dimension counterpart, are looking at the currently sleeping/comatose form of Suguha Kirigaya, still wearing the strange bodysuit through it can’t be seen since she is covered by a blanket to just under her chin, who has just recently and surprising returned after being missing with Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Asuna Yuuki/Sailor Star, Hikari ‘Kari’ Kamiya/Sailor Sun, and Hinata Hyuga/Sailor Galaxy for over a month of the Earth where our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and/or SAO survivors of the group came from.

 

Vert asks, with a smile, “This is your sister, huh?”

 

Nepgear says, “She is really pretty.”

 

Goofy asks, curiously, “Gwarsh! But how did she appear like that?”

 

King Mickey says, “That’s a good question, Goofy.”

 

Riku says, “From what I saw, it seems like she was ‘summoned’ by her own crystal pendant.”

 

Yolei asks, confused, “How is that possible?”

 

Trista says, looking at Hiyori, “I believe that it was more than that. It was a combination of Hiyori’s need to save Kazuto-san combined with a ‘personal connection’ with Suguha herself.”

 

Plenty of the others look confused and Keiko asks, “Personal connection?”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Hiyori, “I think that Hiyori is connected to me, Sugu, and maybe even Serena back in the Silver Millennium.”

 

Hiyori says, a bit shyly, “Y-Yes, I am.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Shion says, looking at Hiyori, “Now that I think about it…Yes, I do remember that there was a young lady following Suguha…I mean Princess Selene.”

 

Keiko asks Hiyori, “Was that you?”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “Yes, I was Suguha-sama’s personal attendant…her maid.”

 

Yolei asks, amazed, “Her maid?”

 

Hiyori says, with a slight blush, “Back in the Silver Millennium, I belonged to a noble family, but we were pledged to eternal service to the White Moon family for generation after generation. It was a duty that we cherished and honored due to the fact that my royal family were the closest friends to the White Moon family for generations and as such, I became the personal attendant to Princess Selene-sama.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “However, with another portion of my Silver Millennium returning, I remember that you were no ordinary maid. Princess Selene trained you well and it showed when you hoisted Amara-chan by her own skirt…in a literal fashion.”

 

Amara yells out, with a mad blush of embarrassment on her cheeks, “Michelle!”

 

Mina says, with a wide smirk, “Oh, really? Do tell!” Mina yelps as she ducks under a punch from Amara and then runs for her life as Amara chases her down with plenty of the others giving anime style sweat drops at this.

 

Lita says, with a sigh and nervous smile, “Mina-chan doesn’t know when she has to close her mouth.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head in agreement, “No kidding.”

 

Matt tells TK, “That’s your girlfriend, bro.”

 

TK says, with a giggle, smile, and sigh, “Yes, I know, but I still love her all the same.”

 

Shion says, looking at Hiyori, “Anyway, Hiyori was the personal attendant of Suguha as Princess Selene during the Silver Millennium. It wouldn’t be surprising that she was a trained warrior too knowing Suguha.”

 

Hiyori says, with a nod, “Yes, but while I was her personal attendant and an attendant to the Lunarian royal family as a whole. However, I was more of a ‘surrogate sister’ than anything and I…” Hiyori gives a blush on her cheeks and she says, “…I admired Kirito-sama…Kazuto-sama as the prince of the Moon Kingdom.”

 

Rika asks Hiyori, with a sly smirk, “Admired, huh?” Hiyori gives a nervous squeal and Rika asks, “Hmm, let’s see what Kazuto thinks with you in a maid’s outfit?”

 

Hiyori asks, with a major blush, “W-W-What?”

 

Kazuto says, with a blush on cheeks and an annoyed tone, “Cut it out!”

 

Vert says, with a sly smile, “How interesting.”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “Vert, don’t get any of your weird ideas.”

 

Vert responds, with a sly smile, “I can assure you that I am not getting any of my ‘weird ideas’.”

 

Noire says, sarcastically, “That’s reassuring.”

 

Ken says, “There is also ‘another matter’.”

 

TK asks Ken, “You mean the girl in similar attire to Suguha and seems to know her?”

 

Ken says, “Yeah. She isn’t exactly talking.”

 

Cody says, “It is obvious that she comes from another universe.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “No joke, Cody. She had two Mechas straight from an anime or manga.”

 

Davis says, “Well, it can’t be too surprising that she met Suguha, Kari, and the others. We know that they have been bounced around universes for the plus month that we have been waiting around to get the Enterprise back together…after Washu took it apart for all of its upgrades.”

 

Sakura says, looking at Nepgear, “Which we had to make sure that Nepgear couldn’t do the same thing.”

 

Nepgear gives a nervous blush and Neptune says, with a grin, “That’s my Nep Jr. She can’t resist anything electronic or mechanical.”

 

Nepgear says, nervously, “I-I just can’t help myself.”

 

Lita says, “We’re surprised by it because the Nepgear, Uni, Rom, and Ram that we know were just born and they are just starting out their lives as goddesses.”

 

Blanc says, “Our counterparts’ sisters were born just as you were going into the final battle.” Blanc says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that they will develop the same way that our younger sisters developed.”

 

Ram says, excitedly, “Come on, Blanc, you know that you love us!”

 

Blanc says, with a warm smile, “Well, of course.”

 

Rom says, excitedly yet with her shy tone, “Y-Yeah…”

 

Sakura tells Nepgear, “Well, please try to keep your ‘impulse’ under control, Nepgear.”

 

Nepgear says, with a nod, “R-Right.”

 

Darien says, looking at Suguha, “However, our main concern is Serena, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna. Where are they? All that we do know is what we learned from Welkin and his comrades and that’s the fact that all of them were suffering from memory loss, but possibly tapping into their powers.”

 

Trista says, “Yes, it seems to be that’s the case. However, it has been a month in our universe and time in all universes aren’t relatives in which while over a month passed for us, it could have been months or years that could have passed for them.

 

Ami says, “But based on my scans, they don’t seem too much older than when we left them.”

 

Trista says, “True, but the way that they were violently thrown into the vast multiverse could have effected their aging processes. I know of situations where time travel and realm travel could affect one’s aging process because they were ‘ripped’ from the time that they were following causing their biological aging processes to be greatly affected for various reasons.”

 

Neptune asks, “So, they could be kind of like us?”

 

Trista responds, “No, Neptune. You are naturally immortal. Things like that cause biological aging to slow down if not stop completely. Basically, agelessness. However, just because they don’t age doesn’t mean that they are immortal. They are still very much mortal and could be killed through other means like diseases and injuries. In fact, the unnatural way that they became ageless could cause biological, cellular, and physical damage that could kill them as well.”

 

Rom says, shyly, “That sounds v-very scary…”

 

Ami says, “However, thankfully, my scans of Suguha’s body don’t show that happening.”

 

Lita says, “You have to remember that they are Sailor Scouts and she is the most powerful of them all. She is the Sailor Scout of Reality and the wielder of Etherion.”

 

Trista says, “Yes, it will provide a very significant amount of protection. Serena, Hinata, Kari, and Asuna are also ‘top-tier’ Sailor Scouts and their powers should do the same.” Trista says, looking at Suguha, “However, I do wonder about their mental states.”

 

Michelle asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Kazuto says, “Based on what we saw, Sugu seemed to be dueling on some kind of pure instinct. Her eyes were ‘blank’ is what I would say that I saw. I could tell that she was ‘fighting’ on ‘pure instinct’ alone.”

 

Rika asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “So, it could mean that she may not have her memories back?”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Suguha, “Yes, I think so. But then again, how she looked at us and smiled, I can’t be certain.”

 

Darien says, “However, there are still so many questions including that girl that knows her and Serena, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna weren’t with her.”

 

Naruto asks, “What happened to them?”

 

Naruko says, “That’s the sixty-four-million-yen question, bro. As you would say: Believe it.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, looking at his ‘resting’ sister, “What happened to you, Asuna, Serena, Hinata, and Kari out there, Sugu? And where are they?” As the others look at Suguha, plenty of the others can’t help to think about these questions and can’t help to wonder the answers to these and other questions in their minds.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Within what looks like a Japanese home, we find five mattresses containing none other than Serena Tsukino, Suguha Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki, Kari Kamiya, and Hinata Hyuga, who is out of her Star Sapphire uniform and back in her ‘regular gear’ (A/N: Hinata’s Shippuden outfit), in which each of them are covered by a blanket. All five of them start to moan as they slowly wake up and open their eyes as they get into a sitting position in which we see that Serena and Asuna are wearing outfits similar to their SAO avatars, Suguha is wearing something similar to her ALO avatar of Leafa, and Kari is wearing an outfit similar to her time part of the younger Digidestined (A/N: Refer to Digimon 02 season for details.).

 

Suguha says, holding her head, “Ow! My head…!!”

 

Serena says, shaking her head, “Can someone get license of that bus? He should…be off the road…”

 

The five young woman grunt and groan as they shake the ‘cobwebs’ out of them and when they regain focus, Kari asks, “Where are we?”

 

The five young woman look at each other and Asuna asks Kari, “Who are…Wait! You are…Kari, right?”

 

Kari thinks for a second and she says, “Yes, that’s my name.” Kari tells Asuna, “And you are…Asuna?”

 

Asuna responds, “Asuna? Yes! Yes, that’s my name!”

 

Suguha asks Serena, “You’re…Serena…and you’re my sister, aren’t you?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yes, I am. And you’re Suguha.”

 

Hinata says, “I…I’m Hinata.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that all of us have amnesia.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “You are correct.” The five young ladies then look to see a tall, thin woman with extremely multi-layered long hair that goes down to the back on her knees with the skin of her face showing pale skin, but it doesn’t take back her physical beauty and in fact, it enhances her physical beauty, along with her ruby red eyes, ruby red lips, and wearing a gorgeous form fitting kimono that shows that she has a tall, thin, and lovely female frame.

 

Suguha asks, suspiciously, “Who are you?”

 

The lovely woman responds, “Do not be afraid. I am not your enemy. My name is Yuuko Ichihara. I am known by many names, but the most common is the Dimensional Witch.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “Dimensional Witch?”

 

The lovely woman replies, “Yes, among other things. I am the owner of this shop that you were resting for a while. You were found in a crater and unconscious.”

 

Hinata asks, “We were in a crater and unconscious?”

 

The woman, Yuuko, responds, “Indeed. However, it wasn’t too surprising at least for me. I have been expecting you for some time now.”

 

Suguha asks, a bit suspiciously, “You have been waiting for us? So, does that mean…?”

 

Yuuko responds, “That I know who you are? Yes, I do. However, regaining your memories shall be your job on your journey home.”

 

Asuna asks, “Our journey home?”

 

Yuuko replies, with a nod, “Yes. It may be hard for you due to your lack of memories to understand, but you must already know that you aren’t even in the universe that you originally came from. You can already tell that it isn’t just my shop that you feel out of place in, but this entire world.” The five young ladies look at each other and later on, the five are them with Yuuko, a strange black rabbit-like creature, who Yuuko calls Mokona Modoki, and a high-school boy wearing a black male Japanese high-school uniform, Kimihiro Watanuki, who Yuuko calls by his last name. Watanuki is giving the young ladies some tea.

 

Kari says, with a nod, “Thank you.”

 

Watanuki replies, nodding his head, “No problem.”

 

Yuuko says, “I believe that you get the ‘gist’ of what I have explained to you.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yes. We are five powerful female warriors that have just saved a lot of worlds, but in the process, we got blow into this world where we lost our memories.”

 

Yuuko says, nodding her head, “That’s correct.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “And you knew that we would be blown here?”

 

Yuuko says, “I knew that you would come here sooner or later. There is no coincidence just inevitability.”

 

Suguha says, plainly, “You may it sound like destiny can’t be changed.”

 

Yuuko says, with a smile, “Let us say that we agree to disagree on that point.” Yuuko says, “Now, your wish is to return home and rejoin your family, friends, and those that you love as well as regain your memories.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “We would like that yes.”

 

Yuuko says, “Well, there is payment involved…”

 

Kari says, nervously, “I don’t think that we have any money.”

 

Yuuko says, “No. No. There is no money involved. There is an equal exchange. You make a wish and I get something equal in value to the wish. It could be a precious object to memories of a person that you love for example.”

 

The five young ladies gasp and Hinata asks, stunned, “W-W-What?”

 

Yuuko says, “You must understand that I don’t do this for my own benefit. It is to maintain equilibrium in all things which is really fragile despite you helping making sure that it is maintained. The wishes that I grant could do such things unless I get something back to maintain such order.” Yuuko says, with a smile, “However, you need not worry since your ‘payment’ has already been made.”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Yuuko responds, “Someone has already made the ‘payment’ for your wish.”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Someone did? Who are they?”

 

Yuuko replies, shaking her head, “Unfortunately, I can’t. The ‘payment’ includes my silence.”

 

Suguha says, suspiciously, “How convenient for them.”

 

Yuuko says, “However, I can tell you that by using your passage with their payment, you are going to be pawns in someone’s else plans.”

 

The five young ladies gasp and Suguha yells out, stunned, “Say what?!”

 

Yuuko says, with a smile, “Why do you seem so surprise? It shouldn’t be surprising that someone else pays for your wish, it is for their own benefit.”

 

Suguha says, “Then there is no way we’re going to be their pawns!”

 

Yuuko says, with a sly smile, “Then you will have to provide payment and the payment must be equal to the wish that I’m granting you. In order for equilibrium to be maintained, the payment must be exactly equal to the level of the wish that I am granting you and the payment must be valuable to you meaning something precious. You have remembered what I said when I mentioned payment.” The five young ladies look at each other nervously as they do remember.

 

The whisper to each other and Hinata asks, in a whisper, “What do we do?”

 

Suguha whispers, “Yeah, we have got two choices: Be pawns in someone’s most likely wicked plans or permanent lose something precious to us. This stinks. No wonder they call her the ‘Dimensional Witch’. It isn’t because of her powers, it is because of her wheeling and dealing.”

 

Yuuko says, “Despite not having your memories, you should nothing in life is truly free.”

 

The young ladies yelp and Serena asks, “You heard us?”

 

Yuuko says, with a smile, “I have good hearing and good intuition.”

 

The five young ladies become nervous, they look at each other, and Serena says, “Okay, we’ll take the ‘offer’ that the person that ‘paid’ for our journey.”

 

Yuuko says, with a smile, “I knew that you would.” Yuuko snaps her fingers and out of Mokona’s mouth, five spheres of light appear which goes to the five young ladies causing them to transform into five strange keychains.

 

Kari asks, curiously, “Keychains?”

 

Yuuko says, with a smile, “They will serve as your ‘pass’ between worlds. However, I must inform you that I can’t send you home directly. You are going to need to travel between many worlds until your arrival at your destination whatever it is directly to the universe that you wish to return to or having another way back.”

 

Suguha says, suspicious, “Interesting.”

 

Yuuko says, with a nod, “You have a right to be suspicious.” Yuuko tells them, “As I have said before, due to the way that you were ‘displaced’ in the multiverse, your aging processes have been GREATLY slowed down if not temporary stopped together until you reconnect to the universe that you wish to return to. And you must be thinking: How will we know that? Well, subconsciously, you know where you wish to go.”

 

Serena says, sarcastically, “That’s vague.”

 

Yuuko says, with a sly smile, “Indeed. Anyway, I shall leave the rest to you.” Yuuko snaps her fingers and a magic circle forms around the five young ladies before a portal opens at their causing them to be sucked in.

 

Hinata asks, surprised, “What’s going on?”

 

Suguha yells out, “Hey, wait a moment!” But soon after, all five young lady get sucked into the portal which instantly closes behind them.

 

Mokona tells Yuuko, with a sly smirk, “You know, Yuuko, you couldn’t take anything from them since it would have caused major problems to the ‘balance’ thing.”

 

Yuuko says, with a smile, “Ah, but they didn’t know that. And in order to cause their ‘benefactor’s’ plans to backfire, they will need to fall into the trap.”

 

Mokona asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Yuuko says, with a nod, “It will be all up to them.” Yuuko thinks in her mind, “Let us see what destiny holds and what they can do to destiny itself.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Back aboard the USS Enterprise, Trista is looking at the one of the strange keychains that Yuuko had given Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata and she knows where it came from.

 

Trista thinks in her mind, with a serious expression on her face, “What is your ploy in this Yuuko?”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Queen’s Blade universe, Unknown location

 

Inside of the Queen’s Blade universe, Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata are lying on the ground and they groan as they slowly get to a sitting position.

 

Suguha says, holding her head, “Ow…”

 

Asuna asks, “Is everyone okay?”

 

Serena says, patting herself over, “Well, I’m intact.”

 

Suguha says, angrily, “If I ever see that woman again…!!”

 

Hinata tells Suguha, “Easy, Suguha.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Let’s forget about her for now and figure out where we are.”

 

Just then a deep female voice says, “Well, what we do have here?” Our five universe wanders look to the source of the voice to see an unusual female looking over them.

 

This woman looks to be a lovely female elf, as shown by her elf-like pointed ears, with long dull green hair tied in a ponytail, ruby red eyes, deep, luscious, and lovely pink lips, and she is wearing white, vest-like top with a snake-themed collar and a simple pattern on the back, the vest also has one red gem on each breast surrounded with a spiral pattern. The collar also has fur and she wears turtle shell shoulder plates with a red dot on the back of each. She is also wearing scaly looking bikini-throng. Her armor bears a snake motif. On her legs, she has white shin-guards with dull green thigh-highs underneath.

 

Hinata asks, “Who are you?”

 

The elf woman responds, “The name is Echidna, cutie pie. It seems that you aren’t from around here, are you?”

 

Kari says, shaking her head, “No, we aren’t.”

 

As elf woman, Echidna looks over to the five young ladies, as they get to their feet, and Suguha asks, suspicious, “What’s with that look?”

 

Echidna says, with a sly grin, “My, you have a strong look in your eyes.”

 

Suguha asks, strongly, “What about it?”

 

Echidna asks, with a smile, “I can see that you have fighter’s spirit and a fighter’s body. Shall we see if they match up?” Before any one of them could ask what she meant, Echidna attacks with a powerful kick in which Suguha barely ducks out of the way from.

 

Suguha yells out, surprised and annoyed, “What the heck was that?”

 

Echidna says, “An invitation to fight!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Wait! We don’t want to fight!”

 

Echidna responds, “But I do!” Echidna then performs a spin kick that hits Serena in the waist, knocking the air out of her, and sending her flying into the ground.

 

Asuna says, concerned, “Serena-chan!”

 

Suguha yells out, angrily, “Okay, that does it!” Suguha then attacks with fast punches and kicks, but Echidna easily blocks them.

 

Echidna responds, “Not bad, but not good enough!” Echidna responds with her own series of punches and kicks that Suguha barely manages to block, but she doesn’t block them off as a spin kick hits her in her side, however, Suguha holds her ground and counterattacks in which Echidna says, with a sly smile, “Very good. Very good. You have spirit! I like that!”

 

Suguha responds, “We’ll see how much you like when I beat you!” Suguha tries to spin kick Echidna’s head, but she ducks down.

 

Echidna says, “My! You really have a fire inside you!”

 

Suguha yells out, strongly, “You have no idea!” Suguha and Echidna fight until they grabble until Echidna scaly ‘underwear’ is revealed to be a real-life poisonous snake that bits Suguha causing her to yelp.

 

Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata see Suguha recoil and they say in unison, shocked, “Suguha!” Suguha then collapses to the ground due to the poisoning while Serena and Asuna grab thick tree branches in which they attack Echidna while not knowing what just happened to Suguha in which Kari and Hinata go over to the collapsed Suguha. Serena and Asuna attack Echidna with the sticks with Asuna using her stick like her rapier while Serena using it like the swords that she used in SAO/ALO/Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which they manage to ‘nick’ Echidna at one point.

Echidna says, with a smirk, “Not bad.” Soon after, the poisonous snake wrapped around Echidna’s lower waist lashes out and bite both Asuna and Serena causing them to yelp as it does in which both of them collapse from the poisoning.

 

Hinata and Kari see this, gasp, and Hinata yells out, activating her Byakugan on instinct, “No!” Hinata then instinctively uses her Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm and sends Echidna flying backwards. Hinata gives a look of surprise and she asks, confused, “How did I…?”

 

Echidna gets to her feet and she says, with a sly smile, “Very nice. I didn’t expect that one.” Echidna says, with a wicked smile, “But you might not expect this.” Just then the venomous snake wrapped around Echidna’s lower waist appears around Hinata’s left arm and bites her causing her to yelp in which she then collapses. The poisonous snake leaps at Kari and she wildly flails to keep it away, but even she falls victim to the snake in which she collapses as well. The snake then returns to its place around Echidna’s lower waist. Echidna looks at all five unconscious young ladies and she says, with a wicked smile, “Don’t worry, you won’t die. I won’t let you die yet.” Echidna then licks her lips lustfully at the five down universe travelers.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Queen’s Blade universe, Unknown location

 

Right now, we are within a pit filled with some kind of oil where we find Serena, Suguha, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata fighting against Echidna with all of them wearing bikini style outfits with Suguha being flung into the oil.

 

Suguha flicks off the oil and Kari asks, “Why are we doing this again?”

 

Asuna says, “Because she has stolen the keychains that will allow us to cross worlds.”

 

Serena asks, “How did she know about them?”

 

Suguha tells Serena, “Sis, we are talking about an elf woman that has lived for half-a-millennium.”

 

Echidna tells Suguha, in a taunting tone, “Now…Now…It is rude to speak of a lovely woman’s true age.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Lovely woman, my butt!”

 

Echidna asks, taunting tone in her voice, “You mean the one that you keep landing on as I keep beating you?”

 

Suguha says, really annoyed tone in her voice, “I’ve had enough of your mouth!”

 

Suguha charges at Echidna and Serena shouts out, concerned, “Suguha, wait!” However, Suguha attacks Echidna again, but Echidna easily blocks all of her attacks and soon enough, Suguha is face-first into the oil once again.

 

Echidna asks the other four amnesic world travelers, “Next?”

 

Serena asks the others, “Is it me or does anyone else have a bad feeling about this?” Kari, Asuna, and Hinata nod their heads, nervously, knowing that they were going be in for a ‘rough time’.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Queen’s Blade universe, Unknown location

 

Later on, within a hotel room, Suguha, Serena, Asuna, Hinata, and Kari, all five of them are wearing their bikini outfits, are walking into a large bedroom with five plain beds and they are looking quite worn out and tired.

 

Kari says, wearily, “I’m beat…”

 

Serena says, wearily, “No kidding…”

 

Suguha says, wearily, “Man, she is tougher than I thought…”

 

Serena tells Suguha, “She was already tough when we met her, sis.”

 

Hinata says, “She has been around in this world than we have been around, so, it isn’t surprising that she predicted our moves before we make them.”

 

Asuna asks, “How are we going to get back the keychains?”

 

Kari tells Asuna, “That’s a good question, Asuna.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “No kidding, Asuna.”

 

Just then Suguha looks outside from the windows in the room and she says, “Hold up! Turn off the lights now!” The group immediately turns off the lights and they look out the window in which they see Echidna walking outside.

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Is that Echidna?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “That’s her.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “Where is she going?”

 

Suguha says, with a smirk, “Let’s find out.”

 

The others look at Suguha and Asuna asks, “Suguha-chan, what are you saying?”

 

Suguha says, with a smirk, “I say that we get the drop on her and get our keychains back.”

 

The others look in shock and Hinata tells Suguha, “I don’t think that it will be that easy to sneak attack her.”

 

Suguha responds, “Anyone have a better idea? Attacking her head on is getting us nowhere fast!”

 

The others look at each other and Serena says, “You have a point, sis.”

 

Suguha asks, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?!” Suguha goes to change out of her bikini and into her clothing to follow Echidna to find a way to sneak attack her in order to get the keychains that allows them to travel between worlds.

 

Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata look at each other and Kari asks, “What shall we do?”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “I think that we should follow her.”

 

Serena says, nodding her head with a sigh, “I agree.”

 

Hinata says, “We have to make sure that Suguha doesn’t get hurt.” Immediately, the others immediately go to take off their bikini outfits and put on their outfits to join Suguha to make sure that she doesn’t get hurt in her attempt to sneak attack Echidna to get back their world traveling keychains.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Queen’s Blade universe, Unknown location

 

The five young ladies are going through a forest and looking for any signs of Echidna while making sure that she doesn’t sneak up on them in which Suguha plans to sneak attack her and get back their world traveling keychains.

 

Suguha asks, in a low voice, “Do you see her anyway?”

 

Kari says, shaking her head, “No, I don’t.”

 

Suguha asks, annoyed, “Darn it! Did she make us?” The group arrived at a river in a sunken trench in the road and they look around.

 

Serena says, “She is an elf, so, I think a forest would her ‘home territory’.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Good point, Serena-chan.” Just then they hear a look rumbling sound and Asuna asks, curiously, “Does anyone hear that?”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “I do and I don’t like it.” And the worrying from the five young ladies got worse as the rumbling sound gets louder and louder.

 

Hinata says, nervously, “I don’t have a good feeling about this…”

 

Suguha’s and Serena’s ‘danger sense’ goes off as the rumbling sound gets louder and louder and they look in one direction, gasp, and Serena yells out, pointing in that direction, “And I don’t like the look of that!” Asuna, Hinata, and Kari look in the direction that Suguha and Serena are looking at and they gasp to see a ‘wall’ of water coming down on them.

 

Asuna shouts out, “Look out!”

 

Suguha says, “There is no…!!” However, that’s all Suguha gets out as all five of them are engulfed by the wave of water and they yelp as they try to keep their heads over the surface of the water, but it is in vein and they are pulled under the surface of the water and into unconsciousness.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Queen’s Blade universe, Unknown location

 

Later on, Suguha, Asuna, Serena, Kari, and Hinata groan as they slowly wake up and get to a sitting position.

 

Hinata asks, “Are we alive?”

 

Suguha says, holding her head, “My body…feel too sore…to feel…dead…”

 

Serena says, “Sis, when you say that you want to do something like that…Try to convince me not to come with you.”

 

When the five of them regain their focus, they yelp and Suguha asks, “What the?!” The five of them find themselves dressed in outfits similar to belly dancer outfits.

 

Just then a female voice says, excitedly, “Oh, you are awake!” Our five amnesic world travelers look to the source of the voice to find a woman coming over to them.

 

This woman looks to be a young woman with black hair that stops at the top of her shoulders, blue eyes, lovely pink lips, and she is wearing an elegant golden Ancient Egyptian headpiece across her scalp with a cobra statue in the center of the headpiece, a very thin bikini top, which only covers her nipples and features a snake design, and making it more like microkini top. She has snake-themed armbands on her upper-arm, and the rest of the white cloth has been moved to her arms. Underneath the bikini is a long blue and white diamond-designed cloth, and she wears blue and white striped panties. She has brown, knee-length heels on her feet.

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Who are you?”

 

The woman responds, “I am Menace, queen of the kingdom of Amara.”

 

Serena asks, “Kingdom of Amara?”

 

The woman, Menace, asks, curiously, “You don’t know of it?”

 

Asuna responds, “We aren’t from around here.”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “Oh, then it isn’t so surprising that you haven’t heard of it.”

 

Kari asks, “Were you the one that saved us?”

 

Menace says, “Actually, it was Setra’s doing when he found you.”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Setra?”

 

Just then a deep male voice says, “My queen means me honey.” Just then what looks like floating black specter with Ancient Egyptian style cat’s head floats from behind Menace and looks at them with leering eyes.

 

Our amnesic world travelers gasp in shock and Hinata asks, “A floating specter?”

 

Suguha says, “More like a living specter.”

 

The black specter says, with a grin, “That’s right. I’m Setra, the living specter. It is nice to meet such wonderful and lovely ladies like you.” As the strange living specter looks at them with lustful eyes, our five young cover themselves up.

 

Suguha says, with a deadly glare, “Watch where you are looking at you, hentai.”

 

Setra flinches from the glare, Menace sighs, and Menace says, “I’m sorry for Setra. He has a…taste for young woman.”

 

Serena says, nervously, “I see…”

 

Suguha says, with a deadly glare, “Well, if he looks in the ‘wrong places’, he won’t be living for too much longer.”

 

Setra flinches from Suguha’s glare and Menace says, with a smile, “Anyway, I welcome you to my kingdom…the Kingdom of Amara.” Soon after, Menace then starts to explain about the Kingdom of Amara and our five amnesic female warriors are shocked to learn that the Amara Kingdom had existed millennia ago in this world, but it was destroyed when it was betrayed by someone that close to the princess of that kingdom, Menace, in which Menace was killed in a horrible manner. She was then revived by the Swamp Witch to serve her for a tournament known as the Queen’s Blade, a tournament held by the continent to decide the next ruler of much of the continent in which the tournament participants are young warrior women. However, Menace only cared about reviving her kingdom, Amara, and that’s why she went along with the plans. While she didn’t win the Queen’s Blade, she did manage to revive her kingdom through it is small compared to what it was millennia ago.

 

When she is done, Hinata asks, “So, you are an ‘evil spirit’?”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “Well, I was…not anymore thanks to you.”

 

Kari asks, surprised, “Huh? Us?”

 

Menace says, with a nod, “After Setra fished you out and brought you to my palace, when I touched you, an incredible power surged through and I could…feel my heartbeat…I felt life returning to my body. Soon enough, Setra confirmed that I was among the living once more.”

 

Setra says, with a smile, “My princess is now no longer bound to that witch and not only that, she is forever young so she can rule her kingdom forever more.”

 

Serena asks, a bit nervously, “And we did that?”

 

Menace says, with a nod, “Yes, it was your power that freed me from the Swamp Witch, so, I thank you.”

 

Asuna says, a bit nervously, “You…You’re welcome.”

 

Menace says, clapping her hands, “And for helping me, even though unexpectedly, I must thank you.”

 

Just then a group of young women, dressed similar fashion to what Serena, Suguha, Hinata, Asuna, and Kari have on now, appear and one of them asks, “Yes, my queen?”

 

Menace points to our five amnesic female warriors and she says, “These five are our wonderful guests. Please treat them to the best special full-body massage of their lives!”

 

Serena and the others gasp in shock and the female servants responds in unison, “Yes, my queen!”

 

Kari says, a bit nervously, “Wait! We appreciate…!!” However, there is no time for her to finish as the female servants drag them out of the room.

 

When they are gone, Setra asks, “My lady, what are you planning?”

 

Menace responds, with a warm smile, “They are perfect. I will never allow my kingdom to fall again even if I fall…because my family will take over for me…” Menace mischievous smiles and later on, Serena, Asuna, Hinata, Kari, and Suguha are lying down on massage beds with their stomachs on the beds while the female servants rub massage oils on their bare backs.

 

Asuna moans out, “Is this…even right…?”

 

Serena moans out, “Well…it doesn’t feel…like she is trying…to do anything bad…”

 

Suguha moans out, “Yeah…she doesn’t seem…like a bad person…it just feels a bit…weird…”

 

Hinata moans out, “Well, we…are in different world…strange for us…might be normal for them…!!” As the massage continues on, all five of them can’t help to feel relaxed and sleepy in which Suguha shakes her head.

 

Suguha moans out, “Wait…something…”

 

Suguha gently tries to get up, but she is gently pushed down by one of the female servants in which she says, “Easy, your ladyship. Just lie down and enjoy yourself. Our queen has gifted you with this wondrous gift.” The servants continue on and one by one, Serena, Suguha, Hinata, Asuna, and Kari can’t help to relax and fall deep asleep. Later on, all five of them, still wearing the skimpy outfits similar to the female servants of Menace are wearing, are lying together in a ‘bed’ made of expensive pillows and they are in a deep and peaceful slumber as Menace, surrounded by a black and dark blue aura, walks over to them, kneels in front of them, and puts Suguha, gently, into her arms.

 

Menace says, with a warm smile, “You are the ones…that will ensure Amara’s eternal happiness.” Menace then kisses Suguha on the lips causing the black and dark blue aura to surround her and Suguha moans out in discomfort for a brief moment, but then her clothing ‘morphs’ into the exact likeness of Menace’s outfit with her hair becoming exactly like Menace’s hair in style and color.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Queen’s Blade universe, Amara Kingdom

 

Within the courtyard of Menace’s palace, Suguha, wearing clothing and having hairstyle and color of Menace now, is fighting against a male servant in combat practice in which she constantly gets hit after hit on him in which he stumbles back.

 

Suguha asks, “Are you okay?”

 

The male servant responds, “Wonderful, Princess Suguha. Please keep going.”

 

Suguha asks, a bit nervously, “Okay…?”

 

Just then Menace’s voice asks, “Is something wrong?” Suguha looks to see Menace to see Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata, all of whom are also wearing outfits exactly like Menace’s outfit and having same’s hairstyle and color as well, walking up to her.

 

Suguha responds, “Sister Menace!” Suguha says, nervously, “Well, it…”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “Do not worry, I understand. Our loyal servant, there, is a masochist.”

 

The other females are shocked and Serena asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Menace responds, “Oh, yes. He likes getting beaten up like that.”

 

The male servant replies, “My queen is right. And your punches and kicks are just wonderful, my princess.”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “Right…”

 

Menace tells Suguha, “Sister, I know that you are nervous about this and while you are inflicting pain, you aren’t truly ‘hurting’ him since he really likes it.”

 

Hinata says, nervously, “Well, sister, I don’t think that ‘hurting’ him is the point…”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “I see. You are unnerved by him liking the pain, are you? Well, this is my servant’s thing and the first of my servants…A lot of them were like this.”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “They were?”

 

Menace says, “The new Kingdom of Amara just got established and started out with ninety-eight wonderful new citizens in which they needed someone to command them or they had this ‘quirk’.”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Really? That’s…interesting.”

 

Menac e says, with a smile, “However, they are the most faithful and helpful of my servants and people of my new kingdom of Amara, but they aren’t the only ones. With what happened during the reign of Queen Claudette, the Kingdom of Amara grew greatly and now I have hundreds of wonderful new citizens.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Well, this is the kingdom of love and pleasure, sister.”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “But of course!” Menace tells Suguha, with a warm smile, “And as a princess of Amara, it is your duty to ensure the happiness of every citizen.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh and a nod, “Of course, sister.” Suguha turns back to the male servant and she says, “Let’s continue.”

 

The male servant replies, “Thank you, my princess.” Suguha and the male masochist servant continue their spar with Suguha beating her sparring partner with him…preferring it that way. Later on, Menace, Suguha, Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata are relaxing on massage bed on their stomachs and all of them are being tended by female servants as they rub massage oils on their bare backs.

 

Menace asks, sighing and moaning, “Now…is this wonderful…?”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh of pleasure, “Yes…”

 

Kari says, with a sigh of pleasure, “This is wonderful…” All of them can’t help to enjoy the massage, but for Suguha, Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata can’t help to feel that something is missing deep down in which their eyebrows twitch greatly as images flow their minds as images/memories of their lives including SAO for Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Suguha with the images of Darien, Davis, Kazuto, and Naruto flow into the minds of the five young ladies causing them to winch and their bodies to cringe.

 

The female servants notice this and one of them asks, “My ladies, are you okay?”

 

Serena responds, with a smile, “Yes, I am okay.”

 

The female servant asks, “Are you sure, Princess Serena?”

 

Serena replies, with a nod, “Yes…Please keep going…”

 

The female servant replies, “As you command, princess.” The female servant continues to massage Menace, Suguha, Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata, but Suguha, Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata look at each other with concerned looks on their faces as they glance at each other. Sometime soon after, Suguha, Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata are together and relaxing on a bed of expensive looking pillows.

 

Suguha says, “Hey…”

 

Asuna asks, “Are you feeling the same as I am? That something is missing?”

 

The others widen their eyes and Hinata asks, “You…You feel the same?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Same here.”

 

Suguha says, nodding her head, “Yeah, it feels like something…No, someone is…” However, all five of them hold their heads and grunt out in pain as dark aura surrounds them as images of their time as Menace’s ‘sisters’ and their ‘suppressed’ memories of their lives before losing them causing them to kneel over in pain in which the more painful memories of their lives before they lost their memories causes the images of them as Menace’s ‘sisters’ to take hold, but then their memories of Kazuto, Davis, Naruto, and Darien form in their minds causing their memories of their lives before they lost their memories to take a greater hold in which the images of all of their friends/family/loved ones appear in their minds. The dark auras vanish in a flash causing all of them fall to their knees and for a short while, they are on their knees and panting as sweat goes down their foreheads and faces.

 

When they get back to their feet, they look at each other and Asuna asks, “Did you…?”

 

Suguha responds, with a nod, “We’ve got to talk to our ‘sister’.” The other four nod their heads in agreement and a bit later on, Menace and Setra are alone.

 

Setra says, “My queen, I know that you want to assure the future of our newly rebuild nation, but while your new sisters are indeed lovely and supple, they may be a bit too powerful.”

 

Menace asks, curiously, “What makes you say that?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “This might be an answer.” Just then a white bandage wraps around Setra and flings him away in which Menace looks over to see her new ‘sisters’ assembling around her.

 

Kari says, “We need to talk.” Menace then gives off a slight nervous look from their gazes at her. Later on, they are assembled together with Menace having a solemn look on her face.

 

Serena tells Menace, “We know that you aren’t a bad person, but you can’t just take us from our lives.”

 

Menace says, “But you…”

 

Hinata tells Menace, “While it was enjoyable, we weren’t truly happy and isn’t the kingdom of Amara where everyone is supposed to be happy?”

 

Menace gives a look of surprise and Kari tells her, “We have people waiting for us. People that care about us. And we have our own lives that we want to get back to and remember.” Kari says, with a blush, “I have to admit that this is…enjoyable, but we will be only happy if we can find them and ourselves again.”

 

Asuna tells Menace, “Menace, you have to let us go.”

 

Menace says, in a panic, “No!”

 

Hinata tells Menace, “Please, Menace, if you wish for us to be truly happy…” Menace, being herself, doesn’t want to let her new ‘sisters’ go, but later on, we find our amnesic world travelers are back to their normal outfits and hairstyles as well as colors while also in front of Menace.

 

Asuna tells Menace, “Thank you for your hospitality, Menace.”

 

Serena asks Menace, nervously, “Are you sure that you can’t…?”

 

Menace responds, with a smile, “Actually, I never got around to ‘curing’ my ‘curses’. Plus…” Menace then unexpectedly kiss Serena on the lips and she says, with a grin, “Maybe one day you will appreciate being a princess of Amara…”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “If they live that long, that is!” Everyone then looks to see a blob of pink slime come up from the ground and then form into a humanoid shape.

 

The figure that the pink slime forms into well-endowed woman with a pink hue on her skin, a lithe physique and blue eyes with clover-shaped pupil, long pink hair that reaches past her shoulders, featuring a pair of bunny ears. She is scantily-clad, wearing only a very small pink transparent jacket that only covers her shoulders featuring eye-like pauldrons and a collar bound by a heart-shaped emblem with wings and a pink dress. She wears an equally revealing blouse of the same color and density and wears a pair of pink shoes with a pair of eyes. The bangs of her hair that frame her face form into a pair of hands that cover her otherwise fully exposed chest.

 

Menace says, plainly, “Melona…You are back to your usual ‘style’.”

 

The strange woman responds, with a giggle, “I thought that a little ‘change’ was nice.” The strange woman, Melona, says, “But you have been a bad girl, Menace.”

 

Setra appears and he says, “Get out, slug woman. My lady isn’t bound to the Swamp Witch anymore.”

 

Melona says, looking at Serena and the others, “And these little wenches are responsible for it. I know and my lady knows. And we can’t allow to go unpunished.”

 

Suguha says, with a sneer, “Don’t count on it.” Suguha then extends her hand and Melona yelps as she can’t move.

 

Melona says, “What the?! What did you do to me?! I can’t move…!!” She then yelps as she starts to float up into the sky and she yells out, “Hey! Whoa!” Suguha then gives a flick of her wrist and Melona screams as she is sent sky-rocketing high into the sky and way out of sight within mere seconds.

 

Menace says, amazed, “Wow. She has gone really far.”

 

Setra says, “My lady, between you and me, I hope that she goes ‘splat’.” Setra tells Suguha, “Beautiful and powerful. I can see why my lady chose you.”

 

Suguha asks, with a dangerous glare, “Want to see how dangerous perv?”

 

Hinata tells Menace, “Thank you for having us Menace.”

 

Menace responds, with a warm sly smile, “Maybe one day you will return.”

 

Kari says, nervously, “Yeah, maybe…” Soon enough, our five amnesic world travelers head off and they look at each other.

 

Asuna asks, “So, now what do we do?”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “We’re kind of stuck with that ‘thing’ she put in us. A ‘piece of her’ to remember her by along with her ‘curse powers’.”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Plus, we learn quite a few things about ourselves. A ‘few things’ that we can use to get our keychains back.”

 

Serena says, a bit nervously, “Sis…”

 

Suguha tells Serena, with a grin, “Don’t worry, Serena. I won’t go all ‘Menace’ on everyone.” Suguha says, “Through I have to admit that massage was good…”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes, I agree.”

 

Hinata says, “Yes…” Our five amnesic female warriors then shake their heads and they head out. Later on, we find Echidna tied up by white bandages and all five world travelers having their keychains back in their hands.

 

Suguha says, excitedly, “Got them!”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “It feels good to have them back.”

 

Kari asks, looking at Echidna, “What should we do about her?”

 

Suguha responds, “She’ll be fine. She has been around a lot longer than us. I’m sure that she will find her way out.”

 

Hinata asks, “Are you sure…?” Just then their keychains start to glow and all of them yelp as they get sucked into the air towards a portal that just opened up.

 

Suguha yells out, “What now…?!” However, Suguha doesn’t get to finish as she, Serena, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna are sucked into the portal in the air which closes behind them. Echidna then easily escapes her bindings and shakes herself off.

 

Echidna says, with a smirk, “Heh. I have to admit that they surprised me there. They have a long journey ahead of them.” Echidna then smirks as she seductively walks away with a wicked smile on her lips.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Within an unknown planet, there is a woman with short grey-brown hair with branded ponytail-like bangs, blue eyes that wield strength, authority, and wisdom, and wearing a brown outfit is looking over Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata, who are wearing Jedi style clothing and wielding training lightsabers, are breathing heavily.

 

The woman says, “Enough!”

 

Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata stop and Asuna says, “Yes, Master Satele.”

 

The woman tells them, “You five have done enough training for today. Go, mediate and commune with the Force.”

 

The five universe travelers reply in unison, “Yes, Master Satele!” The five of them head off leaving the woman, Jedi Grand Master Satele Shan, standing around as a male Nautolan Jedi Master comes over to her.

 

The male Nautolan Jedi says, “Master Satele.”

 

Master Satele responds, “Yes, Master Traless?”

 

The male Nautolan Jedi responds, “You know that the five of them are different from us.”

 

Master Satele responds, “Of course. The Force has already told us that much. They are not native to our universe and they are powerful warriors that have lost their memories in a journey to regain them as well as return home, Master Traless.”

 

The male Nautolan Jedi, Jedi Master Orca Traless, says, “But the Force has shown us the darkness within them especially Padawans Suguha and Serena. Even if it was only a glimpse…”

 

Master Satele says, “I know. They are very close to the dark side and living on a dangerous trip wire. It is why we must monitor them very closely because Padawan Suguha may be the holder of the ‘source of the Force’ itself.”

 

Master Traless asks, “Could it even be possible…?”

 

Master Satele says, “The connection between her and the Force is beyond exceptional.”

 

Master Traless says, with a nod, “Indeed. Which is why we need to be careful with them, especially Padawan Suguha, the glimpse of the darkness within their ‘sealed’ memories show that they have gone exception trauma and they have been exposed to the dark side themselves.”

 

Master Satele says, “True, but I fear that even they don’t know the true depths of their darkness even if their memories have returned.”

 

Master Traless asks, “What do you mean Master Satele?” Master Traless then asks, his eyes widening, “You mean…the dragon?”

 

Master Satele says, with a nod, “Yes. And remember what we also saw…the legendary ‘heart of all worlds’…”

 

Master Traless says, “It is a legend even older than the Jedi Order itself…Maybe even as old as the first Force users…” Master Traless asks, curiously, “Do you believe that all of them are connected with that?”

 

Master Satele says, “The evidence shows a great possibility, Master Traless. And if the dark side overtakes them…Then Force help us all.”

 

Suguha, Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata are walking along and Serena says, “Wow! Master Satele is tough.”

 

Suguha responds, “Not surprising, sis. She is the Grand Master of the Jedi Order.”

 

Kari tells Hinata, “By the way, your healing technique is really great.”

 

Hinata responds, with a smile, “Thank you, Kari.”

 

Asuna says, “It feels nice and peaceful here.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “It does. It is much better than where we first landed.”

 

Suguha says, with a shutter, “Don’t remind me, sis.”

 

Asuna says, shuttering herself, “Yes, it seems to remind me of something…”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “I feel the same way…the atmosphere reminded me…of something horrible…” Serena, Asuna, Suguha, and even Kari get a shutter as images of SAO come into their minds for various reasons, but they shake it off for now.

 

Hinata says, nervously, “I know how you feel, Serena.”

 

Kari asks, “Everyone?”

 

Serena asks Kari, “What’s up, Kari?”

 

Kari says, “It is about that cave…”

 

Asuna asks Kari, “The cave that seems to ‘call out’ to the five of us?”

 

Kari says, “Yeah…”

 

Suguha asks, with a smile, “Well, why not take a look?”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Not again, sis.”

 

Asuna tells Suguha, “Suguha-chan, the masters told us not to go to that cave…”

 

Suguha says, interrupting, “Until we are ready, right? Well, I say that we are ready now.”

 

Hinata says, “But Suguha-chan, it isn’t something for us to decide.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “I know that the masters told us so, but I just can’t help it. Don’t tell me that you aren’t too.”

 

Serena says, “I’ve got to admit that you have a point.”

 

Kari says, “It feels something connected to us.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “I feel the same way.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Right now, we have very little of our memories. All that we know is that there are people that our friends and people that we love so much that we need to get back to them.”

 

Serena says, “We know, Suguha. That’s why we are heading home.”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah, but you do remember what that ‘witch’ said, right? Our passage is due to someone manipulating us. We’re doing what they wanted and I doubt that it is anything good.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Hinata asks, “But what does that cave have to do with it?”

 

Suguha responds, “What if it contains a solution to stop whoever is using us for whatever?”

 

Asuna asks Suguha, “But Suguha-chan, how can you know this?”

 

Suguha replies, “I don’t. However, if we keep going the way that we are doing, we are going to fall into the trap that person that’s allowing us to world jump has set up for us. We need to shake things up.”

 

Kari asks Suguha, “And what makes you think going into that cave will help?”

 

Suguha asks, “Do you have any better ideas, Kari?”

 

Kari says, “Not really.”

 

Asuna says, “While that’s true, it doesn’t mean that cave will help us.”

 

Suguha asks Asuna, “But do we have any leads that could help us?”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “No.”

 

Serena says, also sighing, “And you are going to the cave no matter what we say.”

 

Suguha asks, with a teasing smile, “Now, what makes you say that?” Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata look at each other, mentally groan, and they sigh in unison.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Star Wars universe (Old Republic era), Typhon

 

On the world of Typhon in the Star Wars universe of the era of the Old Republic, our five universe hoppers are going into a massive cavern where they are using their training lightsabers as torches of sorts as they go into the caverns and they look to find man-made caverns and nothing else.

 

Hinata says, “There doesn’t seem to be anything here.”

 

Asuna says, “Looks can be deceiving Hinata.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Asuna is right, Hinata.” The five of them get a shiver from a ‘feeling’ from the cavern and Serena asks Suguha, “How did we let ourselves get talked into this?”

 

Suguha retorts, with a smirk, “Do you really want me to answer that?”

 

Serena, Asuna, and Kari look at each other and reply in unison, “No!”

 

Hinata giggles at this and Asuna says, “This just reminds me of something…or someone…” Asuna then yelps as images of Kazuto, in the real world, in his SAO avatar of Kirito, and then in his ALO Kirito avatar come to Asuna’s mind and she winches.

 

Serena asks Asuna, concerned, “Are you okay, Asuna?”

 

Asuna responds, with a smile, “I’m okay, Serena-chan.” The group continues on deeper into the cavern until they reach an area where they notice something engraved on the rock walls and they look to see an exact duplicate of Aincrad with the Earth on its left and the Moon Kingdom on its right.

 

Hinata asks, “What’s this?” Just then Serena, Asuna, and Suguha yelp in pain, putting their hands on their heads, as various memories come to mind especially those connected with SAO in which Kari winches in pain as similar memories come to mind, but not as intensely as Serena, Asuna, and Suguha. Hinata asks them, really concerned, “Are you okay?!”

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, and Kari shake their head and Serena says, “Yeah…”

 

Asuna says, lowly, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Kari asks Asuna, “Huh?”

 

Asuna says, “I remember…Kirito-kun…” That name ‘sparks’ something in Serena and Suguha and images of Kirito/Kazuto enter their minds causing them to mentally flinch.

 

Hinata asks Suguha and Serena, “Are you all right?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yeah, I’m okay.”

 

Suguha says, nodding her head, “Yes…” Suguha and Serena look at each other in which images of their days as Princess Selene and Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom come to mind as they continue to move on. They continue on until they find another drawing that includes pictures of Blue-Eyes White Dragons, Red-Eyes Black Dragons, and various other dragons including the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon forms as well as the four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon in front of the Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the three Scared Beast Monsters, Raviel, Hamon, and Uria, the three Aesir monsters, Odin, Thor, and Loki along with three sinister version of the Egyptian God Monsters, but with the picture with the four Dimension Dragons, there is a picture of a massive and sinister looking dragon.

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “What is all this?” The five of them touch the drawings/mural etched into the wall and all of them yelp as they are bombarded by images causing them to stumble back.

 

Asuna says, “Those images…” Just then Asuna, Kari, and Hinata look at Suguha and Serena and they gasp as a dark aura comes from them and takes a form similar to the massive and sinister looking dragon etched into the mural with the four Dimensional Dragons before it vanishes in a flash causing both Suguha and Serena to stumble back.

 

Asuna says, concerned, “Suguha-chan! Serena-chan!”

 

Asuna, Kari, and Hinata assemble around the two of them and Kari asks Serena and Suguha, “Are you okay?”

 

Suguha says, holding her head, “I think so.” Just their ‘Force senses’ alert them to trouble in which all five of them roll forward causing them to dodge a lightsaber swing and they turn to see a male Twi’lek Jedi with teal skin and blue in front of them.

 

Hinata asks, surprised, “Tren?!”

 

The Twi’lek Jedi responds, “I knew it.”

 

Suguha yells out, “What do you think you are doing?”

 

The Twi’lek Jedi responds, gripping his lightsaber with his two hands, “I’m getting rid of a danger to all of the galaxy! I knew that you were dangerous! The masters might pity you, but I won’t let people as dangerous as you endanger all of the worlds in the universe!”

 

Serena asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Kari says, “What are you saying Tren?! We wouldn’t…!!”

 

The Twi’lek Jedi yells out, “Enough! Prepare yourselves!” The Jedi, Tren, then uses a Force Push and all five universe hopping female warriors are knocked down to the ground in which Tren charges at them preparing to strike at Suguha and cut her in two.

 

Serena yells out, fearfully, “No! Stop it!” Serena’s golden crescent moon sigil then appears and she creates an energy shield that negates the saber strike, but then Tren’s lightsaber loses its blade.

 

Tren asks, shocked, “My saber?” Tren tries to reactivate his lightsaber and when it doesn’t work, he yells out, angrily, “What have you done?!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Um…”

 

As all five amnesic world travelers get to their feet, Tren says, sternly, “It doesn’t matter. I won’t let the darkness deep within all destroy the galaxy! I’m ending you here!” Tren then puts his hands together as start to gather blue or blue-green energy into his hands.

 

Hinata says, nervously, “Oh no!”

 

Kari says, “Don’t do this!”

 

Asuna says, seriously, “We have no choice! We need to fight!” Asuna then starts to do the same thing that Tren is doing and Suguha and Serena join her.

 

Tren says, strongly, “You will not succeed!” Tren then unleashes a powerful Force Burst attack with Suguha, Serena, and Asuna doing the same and when they collide, they cause a massive shockwave and creating huge winds, but Tren’s Force Burst is overcoming Suguha’s, Serena’s, and Asuna’s combined attack due to the amount of gathered Force energy used in which Hinata and Kari go onto the backs of Suguha, Serena, and Asuna.

 

Hinata says, “We’re here for you!”

 

Kari says, “Don’t give up!”

 

Suguha says, “We won’t!”

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, “Suguha-chan is right! We can’t give up! We won’t give up! We need to get our memories back! We need to get back home and the people that we love!” Images of Kirito/Kazuto come into her mind in which her sigil appears on her forehead and the clashing energies start to glow.

 

Tren asks, confused, “What in the name of the Force…?!” Just then the clashing energy ‘erupt’ in a massive ‘explosion of light’ that engulfs all of them and creates a column of light that can be seen from the Jedi temple where we find Grand Master Satele Shan looking towards the column of Jedi Master Orca Traless coming over to her.

 

Master Traless says, “Master Satele…!!”

 

Master Satele responds, “I know, Master Traless. It is already too late. They have been sent on the next leg of their journey and we can only pray that the Force will be with them.”

 

Master Traless says, “Yes, we can only hope.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Within another new universe, a strange robot is slammed into a wall nearby and smashes into pieces while a tall male with goggles on his bald oval shaped head, dark eyes, dark red mustache under a big pointed nose, and wearing a military style suit with red top, black pants, black boots, and he has a device around his right wrist in which he is riding a floating platform of some kind is going to a large prism-like octagon-shaped crystal floating in the air

 

The man says, “Curse you, Sonic! You and your new strange super-powered human friends!” The man says, with a grin while reaching out for the crystal, “However, the Chaos Prism is now mine…!!” However, a blue blur zips over and by, taking the crystal, and lands in which we find that the blue blur is a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog with green eyes, a brown scarf around his neck, white cuffed gloves around his hands, white bandages around his wrists, and red sneakers with white bandages around his feet and lower legs.

 

The hedgehog says, with a smirk, “Sorry, Eggman! This just isn’t your day!”

 

The man responds, pushing a button on a remote, “I don’t think so, you blue pest!” A claw comes out of the floating platform that the man is on and snatches the prism crystal out of the blue hedgehog’s hands!

 

The hedgehog says, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

The man says, with an evil smirk, “Too bad, Sonic! This time, I win!” However, Suguha comes out of seemly nowhere and grabs onto the prism-like crystal.

 

Suguha says, “Not today, egg-face!”

 

The man yells out, annoyed, “It’s ‘Eggman’! Eggman! You are just as bad as Sonic, you brat!”

 

Suguha responds, with a wide smirk, “Good to know!”

 

Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata grab onto Suguha and Serena asks, “Seriously, what are we going to do with you?” The five of them start to pull on the Chaos Prism while the claw of Eggman’s platform does the same.

 

Eggman shouts out, “Let go!”

 

Suguha responds, “No way! Not of your life, Eggman!” The five girls and Eggman struggle for several moments until the Chaos Prism starts to glow causing everyone to get confused.

 

Eggman asks, confused, “Huh?” Just then Chaos Prism erupts with light and forcing everyone to cover their eyes for several moments.

 

Sonic, the blue humanoid hedgehog, asks, “What the heck?!” When the light dies down and everyone is able to open their eyes, they find that the Chaos Prism and our five universe hopping young ladies are gone.

 

A pink anthropomorphic hedgehog with green eyes, a red outfit, and a large yellow and red hammer says, shocked and with a female voice, “They’re gone!”

 

Sonic yells out, looking at a confused Eggman, “What did you do Eggman?”

 

Eggman responds, confused, “Me? Why do you think that I did something?”

 

A red anthropomorphic echidna says, in a deep and powerful male voice, “It is always you, Eggman.”

 

A brown anthropomorphic fox with two tails says, in a high male voice, “I don’t think so. Eggman looks as confused as we are.”

 

Eggman says, annoyed, “Well, of course I am. I didn’t expect that to happen.”

 

Sonic says, with a smile, “Well, isn’t that a surprise? Something that Eggman didn’t expect to happen.”

 

Eggman responds, “Laugh it up, blue boy. I’ll be back!”

 

Eggman, on his floating platform, flies off and when he is gone, the pink hedgehog asks, “What happened to Suguha and the others?”

 

A female anthropomorphic jungle badger yells out, “Ooh, I know! The Chaos Prism must have sent them into another world! I mean, it is the way that they got here!”

 

The others look at each other and the female pink hedgehog responds, “You know, Sticks might have a point.”

 

The red echidna asks, shocked, “Really?”

 

The male humanoid fox says, “Well, the Chaos Prism might have transported them someone. Another world might be possible…”

 

Sonic says, “But we can’t be sure of that Tails.”

 

The male humanoid fox replies, “True, but we need to make sure. Let’s head back and I’ll see if I can find them.”

 

The female pink hedgehog asks, “Are you sure, Tails.”

 

The male humanoid fox, Tails, responds, “If they are on this world, I’ll find them.”

 

Sonic says, “Let’s go.”

 

The pink humanoid hedgehog thinks, “Suguha…Serena…Hinata…Kari…Asuna& hellip;Please be okay.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Within another world, we are in a nation called Gallia and within that nation, we are in a country town called Bruhl where we find a country house in which Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata are helping a pregnant housewife, Martha.

 

Serena says, putting a box in a truck, “There we go.”

 

Martha says, “Good job, Bunny.”

 

Serena asks, with a sigh, “Geez, Martha, how many times do I have to ask you not to call me that?”

 

Hinata asks Martha, “Martha, maybe you should leave. If the Empire attacks, wouldn’t it be too dangerous for the baby?”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes, I believe that Hinata-chan has a point. You are ready to give birth any day now.”

 

Martha says, “Oh, don’t worry. Once Welkies returns, we’ll be long gone from here.”

 

Kari asks, “He is Isara’s older step-brother right?”

 

Martha says, with a nod, “That’s right, kiddo. Once her father died, God bless his soul, Welkies’ dad, General Gunther, took her and the two of them were raised as siblings. They are as close as siblings can be. They can be nothing other than brother and sister.” Just then flashes of memories flow through Suguha’s mind between her and Kazuto/Kirito and she stumbles back.

 

Asuna notices this and she asks Suguha, “Are you okay, Suguha-chan?”

 

Suguha responds, with a smile, “I’m okay, Asuna.”

 

Just then Isara’s voice booms, “Martha, look! Welks is back!”

 

Hinata says, “That’s Isara’s voice.” Martha and our five world travelers head outside where none other than Isara, wearing a simple blue-green dress with a shawl around her shoulders, and Welkin, wearing a simple white shirt under a brown jacket, dark blue jeans with a matching brown belt, and simple black shoes, walking up to all of them.

 

Martha says, “Look who’s here. Welcome back, Welkies.”

 

Welkin responds, embarrassed, “Martha, you are still calling me that? I’m twenty-two years old. More importantly, you shouldn’t be running around. Aren’t you due any day now?”

 

Martha replies, “Ah, a light jog won’t hurt the little spud. I should know since I already had four of them.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “And that means that you don’t want to mess with her. She must be as tough as animal claws. I’m amazed that she is still so gentle.”

 

Just then Alicia, wearing blue garb and brown boots, comes up with a bag of food in her hands and she asks, “Hello, is Welkin in?”

 

Hinata says, “Hello, Alicia.”

 

Alicia says, looking at Hinata, “Hello, Hinata. I see that you and the other girls are doing well.”

 

Welkin says, “Hinata? Oh, that’s one of the names of the young ladies that you mention Is.”

 

Isara says, with a nod, “That’s right, Welkin. You never met them until now.” Isara says, pointing to our world traveling group, “This is Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata.”

 

Welkin says, curiously, “Those are…very interesting names.”

 

Asuna says, a bit nervously, “We’re…not from around here.”

 

Alicia says, “They are missing a lot of their memories and your sister and Martha took them into your home.” Alicia says, holding the bag, “I wanted to apologize for earlier. These are for you.”

 

Alicia hands the bag of food to Welkin and he asks, “Really? These are for me?”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “What happened?”

 

Alicia says, nervously, “I think that we should talk inside.” Once inside of the large country estate, they discuss about what happened when Alicia and Welkin met earlier.

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Alicia, you are leading the town watch and you have to be on the lookout, but a person sitting in front of brook doesn’t mean that he is a spy.”

 

Alicia says, nervously, “I know.”

 

Suguha says, “Plus, all of us do take military courses in school because of Gallia being trapped in-between the Alliance and the Empire, but putting a civilian in the line of fire? That’s a bit reckless.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, nervously, “You are one to talk, sis. But then again, who am I to say that?”

 

Welkin says, “Don’t be too hard on her. Alicia helped save my skin and Is’ skin.”

 

Alicia says, “Hopefully, we can be friends.”

 

Martha says, “Well, be good to my Welkins, okay? I’m sure that you will.”

 

Welkin says, embarrassed, “Seriously, Martha, enough with the Welkies already.” Soon enough, the conversation turns to discuss of Welkin’s father and Isara’s adoptive father as well as Isara’s biological father before Alicia figures out that she has to return to duty in which Isara suggests that Welkins takes her back into town. Welkin asks, “Are you sure, Isara?”

 

Isara says, “I’ll be fine. I have extra hands to help me.”

 

Hinata says, “Your sister and the town have taken good care of us.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “It is a pleasure to help out.”

 

Alicia says, “See you, Isara! I hope that you, Serena, Suguha, Asuna, and Kari will have safe travels.”

 

Asuna says, “Thank you, Alicia.”

 

Suguha says, “Who knows? We might see each other soon than we think.” Welkin and Alicia head off leaving Martha, Isara, and our five universe travelers to finish the evacuation from the home.

 

Isara tells them, “Can you head for the shed to prepare that?”

 

Kari asks, “You mean…?”

 

Isara says, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

Suguha says, nodding her head, “It is a good idea. We can’t let the Imperials get their hands on it and plus, it is your family’s treasure.”

 

Asuna says, “It will also be helpful in guarding Martha to escort them out of town.”

 

Martha says, “Oh, you…”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “We’ll be right back.” A short time afterwards, the five of them are inside of the barn and looking at a strange blue tank.

 

Hinata says, “The Edelweiss is ready to go. Isara did incredible work on it.”

 

Suguha tells Hinata, “With your help, Hinata. I’m shocked that you handled machines so well.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “I was surprised too, Suguha.” Just then there is a loud ‘bang’ is heard and all of them gasp.

 

Kari says, “That come from…!!”

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Martha! Isara-chan!” Just then all of them have a Force vision seeing two brown-red armored soldiers in the kitchen with Martha, who is on all fours and seemly in pain, and Isara, who is trying to protect her in which she goes over and picks up a rifle that was hidden by some boxes.

 

Serena says, “They are in trouble!”

 

Suguha says, “Let’s help them!”

 

The others get the idea on what Suguha is thinking and Hinata says, with a nod, “Yes. Despite the risk that come with it.”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “I agree. Isara, Martha, and the town took us while we are here for whatever reason.” All of them nod their heads in agreement and turn to the wall in which all of them use their Force powers to burst through the wall and into the kitchen where the pieces hit the two soldiers and knocking them to the ground with Isara, holding the rifle, looking in shock as Suguha, Serena, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna rush through the hole in the wall as the soldiers struggle to their feet. They use their Force powers to take the soldier’s rifles from their hands and put them into the hands of Suguha and Serena.

 

Suguha says, “Not today boys.” Suguha and Serena then break the rifles into two with their bare hands much to the soldiers’ and Isara’s shock before the two soldiers are beaten up and left unconscious as well as hanging by their legs via a rope that they found in the room as Welkin bursts into the room with fence stake in his hands to use as a weapon.

 

Welkin says, “Isara!” Welkins asks, surprised at the scene, “What happened here?”

 

Isara tells Welkin, “I’m okay.” Isara says, pointing to Serena, Suguha, Hinata, Kari, and Asuna, “Thanks to them.”

 

Welkin asks, surveying the scene, “They did this?”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “Yeah…”

 

Serena says, seeing Martha and in a concerned tone, “Martha!”

 

Everyone else still conscious rushes over to Martha and Isara says, “This isn’t good. She has gone into labor.”

 

Hinata says, “It will be dangerous to move her.”

 

Welkins asks, with a nod, “Right…Well, we can’t leave here. What should we do?”

 

Serena asks, “Is it bad?”

 

Welkin says, with a nod, “There are a lot of Imperials out there. They have invaded the town and they have their own tank. The town watch is getting overwhelmed.”

 

Suguha says, “Not good.”

 

Kari asks Isara, “Oh, Isara, what about ‘it’?”

 

Isara says, with a nod, “Good idea, Kari! Martha would be safe in there!”

 

Welkin asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Isara says, “Our fathers have left us something. Something that will allow us to get out of this mess.”

 

Hinata tells Isara, “It is all ready to go, Isara.”

 

Serena says, “We’ll stay here with Martha while you go get it.”

 

Isara says, with a nod, “Right.” Isara tells Welkin, “Welks, follow me to the barn.”

 

Kari says, a bit nervously, “You might be able to get through the hole that we just made.” Welkin’s eyes widen when he looks at the whole and then back at Kari, Asuna, Suguha, Serena, and Asuna, who rub their scalps nervously.

 

Welkin says, with a nod, “Okay…” Welkin and Isara then left through the hole that our five world travelers made through the wall to the back barn.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Valkyria Chronicles universe, Bruhl

 

Within the main town of Bruhl itself, Alicia and the Bruhl Town Guard are desperately fighting the Imperial invasion, but against an Imperial light tank, they don’t stand a chance as they desperate try to protect the main gate, but the tank’s gunfire is damaging it greatly.

 

Alicia says, “This is bad.” Just then they hear a loud roar and Alicia asks, “What now?” Everyone, Gallian and Imperial, look to see the Edelweiss burst through a wooden wall into the streets of the town.

 

One Imperial screams out, “Tank! It is a Gallian tank!”

 

A member of the Town Guard shouts out, “Miss Melchiott, it’s one of ours! And not just any tank! It is the tank of General Gunther: The Edelweiss!”

 

Alicia asks, shocked, “General Gunther’s tank?” Alicia thinks in her own mind, “Could it be…?” Soon enough, the Edelweiss roars through town and heads for the Imperial light tank while the Imperial soldiers are knocked out in sneak attacks by our five universe travelers using their Force powers and fists in which the Edelweiss engages the Imperial tanks and the Edelweiss destroys it with one shot to its engine.

 

Welkin pops out of the turret and he says, “We did it! Nice one, Is!”

 

Alicia says, excitedly, “Woo hoo! Now, you are MY hero, Welkin!”

 

Welkin says, “The Imperials are running off for now, so, we brought some time at least.”

 

Within the tank, a baby’s cry is heard and Isara says, “Welks! Welks! It’s a boy! Martha had a boy!”

 

Welkin asks, surprised, “Martha gave birth in dad’s tank?!”

 

Isara says, with a nod, “Yes and without complications! They are both perfectly healthy!”

 

Welkin says, “Good. That’s fantastic. Now, stay sharp until we get out of town.” Welkin tells Alicia, “The civilians should have made it far away enough. We should join them.”

 

Alicia says, with a nod, “Right, Welkin.” Alicia then turns to the remaining of the Bruhl Town Guard who are still alive after fighting this battle, in which their wounded members are being tended by Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata, and she says, “Thanks to your efforts as well as General Gunther’s son, we managed to hold the line to let everyone get away. However, they are going to need our help getting to the capital safely. I know that this is hard, leaving our home, but the people of our home need us more than the town and we can’t die here.” The town guard members nod their heads in agreement and they start to head out to leave the town of Bruhl and join up with the evacuating civilians to help them to a safe place out of the ‘line of fire’.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Valkyria Chronicles universe, Randgriz

 

Now, we are in the Gallian capital city of Randgriz, a city by the river with a grand palace surround by many buildings behind mighty Medieval castle walls with more buildings outside of the walls to show that Randgriz is a grand city that expanded beyond the massive Medieval castle walls. Within a military camp within the city, Welkin, Alicia, Serena, Suguha, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna are walking into the camp.

 

Hinata says, “This is quite big.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Alicia says, “I can’t believe this.”

 

Serena says, “Well, we understand the situation.”

 

Alicia says, “While we are in a hard bind, it doesn’t mean that you have to get involved. Welkin and I went through military training through school, but you hardly have gotten through anything.”

 

Kari says, with a slight nervous smile, “Guess they heard how we knocked out the Imperials back in Bruhl.”

 

Serena says, “We really don’t want to fight, but you have helped us, so, it isn’t fair that we don’t help out.”

 

Asuna says, “Plus, we want to help save as many lives as possible.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “We couldn’t stand it if good people died…” Just then images of SAO, both within the virtual world of the death game itself and back in the real world, come into the minds of Suguha, Serena, Asuna, and Kari in which all of them shiver from those memories.

 

Alicia asks, seeing that, “Are you okay?”

 

Serena says, with a weak smile, “We’re okay, Alicia.”

 

Hinata has her own painful memories from the Elemental Countries that flash through her mind, but she manages to shake them off and she says, nervously, “Let’s go get to our dorms.” The others nod their heads in agreement and they head off to prepare for the ventures ahead.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Back aboard the USS Enterprise in the current timeframe, we find Suguha lying in the bed of the medical bay of the starship which currently orbiting near the realized former virtual castle of Aincrad. However, we can see her eyebrows twitching as she slowly opens her eyes.

 

Suguha asks, weakly, “Where am I?” Suguha looks around as she slowly gets up to a sitting position and she holds her head causing her to think, “What happened to me? I don’t…Wait! Sis…Asuna…Kari…Hinata&helli p;Ange…!!” Suguha slowly gets out of bed and in a sluggish form, slowly walks to the door to figure out what’s going on while holding her head as a strange feeling of nostalgia going through her mind.

 

End of Chapter 50

 

Well, after some chapters, we find out what’s happening with Suguha, Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata during the month time period that passed on our Digidestined’s/Sailor Scouts’/SAO survivors’ Earth after the Gamindustri Arc of the story. However, you must be asking: What’s with going back from September to August like that? Is it some kind of flashback? No, it isn’t a flashback. In my opinion, a flashback is when a character is remembering an earlier event and this isn’t what’s happening. I call it ‘turning back the clock’ or something like that. I just wanted to clear that up. Anyway, I bet that you can’t wait to see the events that led up to Suguha/Sailor Celestial reuniting with the others, right? Well, stay tuned and keep reading everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!