Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Lost Valkyries’ Journey, Part 4 ( Chapter 53 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, we’re back, everyone! In this storyline, Suguha’s ‘dark history’ with the Orichalcos was revealed around the end of the last story arc and now, Suguha knows that the rest of her friends, family, loved ones, and/or allies knows about it too. Now, it is time for the ‘greater story’ of what happened, but I’m not going to say anything more, folks. As I have been saying before, you are just going to read to find out, everyone! Now, excuse me, folks, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 53: Lost Valkyries’ Journey, Part 4

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Within the USS Enterprise, the Digidestined, Digimon, Sailor Scouts, and SAO survivors with Naruto, Sakura, and Naruto’s parents assembled inside of shuttle bay of the Enterprise which has Villkiss and several machines that seem similar to it along with Gundam style mobile suits.

 

Hiyori hands Suguha, who is sitting on a chair, something to drink and Suguha says, “Thank you, Hiyori.”

 

Hiyori responds, “You’re welcome, Suguha.”

 

Suguha takes a slip of the drink, she puts it down on a table provided by Washu, and she says, “Ermac told you.”

 

Davis says, “The ‘He-She’ basically bragged about just before we left to search for you, Kari, and the others.”

 

Kazuto says, “Agumon and Lunamon then explained it as best as they could for us.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, nervously, “Sorry, boss.”

 

Suguha responds, with a sigh, “I understand, Agumon.”

 

Lunamon says, solemnly, “Suguha…”

 

Suguha pets Lunamon and she says, with a weak smile, “It’s okay, Lunamon.” Suguha says, with a solemn tone, “What you heard…is the absolute truth.”

 

Even through plenty of them know this, there are still looks of shock from the others and Kazuto tells Suguha, “What happened? We heard it from your partners and Yuuko’s ‘memories’ from Ermac, but I would like to hear your story.”

 

Suguha responds, “What’s there to tell, big brother? I become a yokai in its purest form.”

 

Mimi asks, “You can’t really mean that?”

 

Suguha replies, solemnly, “It is an absolute truth, Mimi. I gave into the darkness within me and I nearly destroyed so many lives…” Suguha gives a bitter laugh and she says, “I condemned that ass and those murderous freaks when I can’t say that I’m any better. It’s laugh.”

 

Mina says, “No way!”

 

Suguha yells out, strongly, “It’s the truth!” Mina and plenty of the others are taken aback by Suguha’s tone and Suguha says, solemnly, “You already know that my life kept falling apart ever since Kazuto got trapped in SAO.”

 

Kazuto says, “First, I was trapped and next, you found that I was your biological cousin and not your biological brother…”

 

Amara says, “Next, you got attacked by a real-life vampire and somehow, it started to awaken your suppressed vampire DNA…”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Don’t remind me.” Suguha says, with a sigh, “I was basically now completely confused, scared…and angry…Angry at Kayaba for taking my brother away from me…angry at the people that helped him to create the technology to do…No, I was angry at the whole world at all of the pain and misery that I’ve been through. And then they came in…”

 

Trista says, “Neo Paradius.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah. After all of this going on, I just stumbled upon seeing a duelist with a weird duel disk and he played a strange card.”

 

Amara says, “The Seal of Orichalcos.”

 

Suguha says, nodding her head, “Right before my eyes, the two of them were trapped in a weirdo magic circle and when the duel was done, one of them collapsed, I was shocked especially more so when I saw the face of the collapsed duelist on the card. I got out of there, but I was spotted in which they sent someone to get me too. I was forced into duel with one of their members and that person had a nasty sense of irony.”

 

Kazuto says, “During the duel, he used a trick to put the Seal of Orichalcos card into your hand.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “That’s right, big brother. During my escape from them previous, I had picked up the strange magic stone, an Orichalcos stone, which was at the core of the seal’s power. He knew this and decided to use that. I would play the seal and get my mind so twisted up that I would be the one to seal my own soul into the card.”

 

Rika says, “However, his plans went pear shaped.”

 

Suguha responds, with a nod, “He didn’t know who and what he was messing with. It was the Orichalcos that was the reason that I had the Red-Eyes cards.”

 

Tai asks, “The Red-Eyes dragon cards came from the Orichalcos?”

 

Suguha replies, solemnly, “Half-so. The Red-Eyes represent the darkness within me especially Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.”

 

Cody says, “The reason that you seemed ‘uncomfortable’ when playing that monster.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Suguha says, “You already know this, but I turned the tables against that guy and he was the one who had his souled sealed. But then again, HE arrived. The leader of Neo Paradius.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Who was he?”

 

Suguha responds, “I’m not exactly sure who he was, but he was the leader. He was the one that sweet talked me into Neo Paradius. And with my mind so messed up…No, I think that I was already messed up, he didn’t even need that fucked up card. He said that words that I wanted to hear and I followed him hook, line, and stinker…with me as the major stinker.”

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu…”

 

Suguha replies, interrupting, “Don’t, big brother. Just…Just don’t. I made the choice…I gave into my fear…my anger…and my rage in which the card acted as a trigger. I let the darkness take over and many people paid the price.” Suguha says, with a solemn tone, “Any and all sense of kindness and gentleness just left the window…My heart grew cold and I became a yokai…”

 

Flashback; Early 2023

 

Right now, a younger Suguha Kirigaya is in the locker room preparing to head home where she hears footsteps and she, having a dark and cold look in her eyes, looks to see her kendo teacher in front of her.

 

Suguha says, plainly, “Sensei…”

 

Suguha’s kendo teacher tells her, plainly, “Kirigaya-san, about what happened…”

 

Suguha asks, with a dark plain tone, “Is something wrong?”

 

The kendo teacher responds, “Your movements were excellent and your technique was perfect, but…”

 

Suguha says, with a dark plain tone, “Then I don’t understand the problem.”

 

The kendo teacher says, “Your actions…”

 

Suguha asks, interrupting, “Did I do anything inappropriate or illegal?”

 

The kendo teacher replies, taken a bit taken back, “No, you did not…”

 

Suguha then says, interrupting, “Then I do not see what the problem is, sensei.” Suguha then bows and she says, “If that’s all…” Suguha then walks away and leaving her kendo teacher stunned wondering what has happened to Suguha.

 

Flashback; Later on

 

Later on, our younger Suguha Kirigaya is walking back home when one of her friends come up to her.

 

Suguha asks, with a dark plain tone, “What is it now?’

 

Suguha’s friend responds, “What’s up with the attitude girl?”

 

Suguha responds, with a dark plain tone, “If this isn’t important…”

 

Suguha turns away and starts to walk off, but Suguha’s friend says, grabbing Suguha by the shoulder, “Hey, girl!”

 

Suguha whips her head and she yells out, with a dark angered tone, “HANDS OFF!!!” Suguha’s eyes gives an eerie red glow for a second enough for her freak to gasp in shock and let go of Suguha’s shoulder in which Suguha says, with a dark dangerous tone, “Never do that again.” Suguha’s friends doesn’t know how to say to react to this, but Suguha doesn’t wait as she stops off.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, our present Celestial Princess says, solemnly, “Needless to say, I lost a few friends due to my ‘new attitude’ and I can’t say that I blame them.” Suguha takes a deep breath and she says, solemnly, “However, it is just a ‘drop in the bucket’ of what I did. For my ‘training’, I went into underground dueling.”

 

There are plenty of shocked looks and Lita asks, stunned, “You were an underground duelist?!”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yes. You know how underground duels and their ‘harshness’. They were to harden my heart against my enemies and learn to beat them in the harshest way possible…Which I learned to do perfectly…”

 

Flashback; Early 2023, Just outside of Neo Domino City

 

Within an underground dueling ring, which is a black cage surrounding the dueling field, with masked people watching as Suguha, dressed similar to Akiza as the Black Rose, including the mask and hooded cloak, and wearing a Chaos Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside that’s attached to her left wrist, fighting against her opponent, someone that looks like Mad Dog that Zane dueled against in Zane’s first underground dueling match and who is ironically called Raging Wolf, but right now, Raging Wolf is facing against Suguha’s Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and he has a look of pure fear in his eyes.

 

Suguha yells out, with a dark serious tone, “End this!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon unleashes a powerful blast of dark flames that slams into Raging Wolf and he roars out in pain as the shock collars around his neck, arms, and legs shock him with some serious voltage before there is an explosion of dust and dirt in which when it dispels Raging Wolf’s alive, but smoking lies there motionless in front of Suguha as the Solid Vision system shuts down. The medical team rushes into the dueling field to treat Raging Wolf while Suguha just scoff and turns away without giving her opponent a second thought.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Returning to the present, Suguha says, with a solemn tone, “I never used the seal in any of the duels. They were never worth it. But don’t think that I was being anything merciful. In my mind, there were nothing more than bugs. Insects. Beneath my foot.” Suguha says, looking at Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, “Shortly after I had joined Neo Paradius, I had met Lunamon and Agumon. I was a bit interested in being a Tamer, but not too much. However, they managed to bring a small spark of ‘light’ in me…”

 

Flashback; Early 2023

 

Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon are sitting down on the ground and breathing heavily as an enemy Champion Digimon turns into data particles as Suguha, wearing clothing similar to what Mai Valentine wore as a member of the original Paradise, walks over to them.

 

Suguha yells out, with a dark annoyed tone, “What the heck did you two think that you were doing?!”

 

Agumon (Tamer) replies, “Um, protecting you, boss.”

 

Suguha shouts out, with a dark stern tone, “I didn’t need protecting!”

 

Lunamon says, “But we are your Digimon. It is our duty to protect you as good partners do.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Yeah, boss. It is our job.”

 

Lunamon says, pleadingly, “Please Suguha…”

 

After several moments, Suguha gives a sigh and she responds, “Fine. Do what you want.” Suguha walks away in which Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon quickly follow.

 

End Flashback; Back in the present

 

Back in the present time, Suguha says, looking at her two Digimon partners with a weak smile, “Agumon and Lunamon were probably the only little ‘light’ that I had at that time.”

 

Lunamon says, with a smile, “Suguha…”

 

Suguha says, with a solemn tone, “Much of my time was covered in pure darkness. Darkness that I used to cover others in shadows…”

 

Amara asks, “Who were your targets?”

 

Raye says, annoyed, “Amara!”

 

Suguha responds, solemnly, “Remember the incident about ‘mysterious comatose patients’?”

 

Trista says, with a sigh, “I figured as much.”

 

Izzy asks, “So, you were involved in that?”

 

Hotaru asks Trista, “Trista-mama?”

 

Trista responds, “Since the world was mainly focused on SAO and our battles with organizations like the resurgent Dark Agency, these ‘incidents’ were put on the ‘back burner’ of the news. There were reports of perfectly healthy people falling into comas that no one could explain. They start shortly after the start of SAO and ended just around one year or so. A big thing: A lot of the victims were Argus employees or connected to Argus and their employees in some way.”

 

There are some looks of shock and when they look at Suguha, she nods and says, solemnly, “That was me all right.” Suguha puts her hands on her head and she says, as tears start to form in her eyes, “I let my anger and rage control me…I just wanted to lash out against the world…and I used them as my ‘punching bags’…”

 

Mina says, nervously, “Oh, come one! It couldn’t have been that bad! You have to be exaggerating.”

 

Suguha responds, with a deadpan tone, “Don’t kid me on that point. With what I did…Killing them would have been a mercy.” There are plenty of looks of shock when Suguha says that, but she gives a look that says ‘I’m not kidding’.

 

Flashback; Year 2023

 

A young teenage girl with a Neo Domino City duel disk attached to her left wrist with her cheeks wet with tears, looking haggard and battered, and looking ready to fall to her knees is facing Suguha, who is masked and wearing her outfit similar to Mai Valentine’s ‘Paradius outfit’.

 

The young girl asks, weakly, “Why?”

 

Suguha responds, darkly, “Why? Why do you think?”

 

The young girl says, “My dad and I never knew that he…”

 

Suguha replies, with a dark serious tone, “Ignorance doesn’t equal innocence! You, your family, and all of the other scum created the technology that took away the people that we loved!”

 

The young girl says, “Taking it out on us doesn’t make it right!”

 

Suguha shouts out, with a dark angered tone, “Silence, you scum!” Suguha creates a shockwave that knocks the young lady into the wall of the Orichalcos seal that both of them are trapped in.

 

The young girl struggles to her feet and she asks, weakly, “W-What do you want?”

 

Suguha responds, with a dark sneer, “I want justice…I want you to feel the same pain that you have inflicted on all of us…and make sure that you never again create such things to hurt anyone ever again!” Suguha’s form is surrounded by a dark aura and Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, who is floating nearby, gives out a dark dragon roar in which the young girl’s screaming is heard later on.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Suguha covers her eyes with her hand as tears start to flow from her eyes and she says, solemnly, “Those horrible duels…those things that I done…they’ve haunted my nightmares ever since…and that’s not the worst I’ve done…” Suguha says, wiping her face with her right backhand, “You already know what I’m talking about.”

 

Davis says, “The attack on the orphanage that Kari and I were staying at.”

 

Suguha says, with a solemn nod, “As you already know, it wasn’t a gang trying to stop the technology. It was Neo Paradius trying to destroy it. For whatever reason, I really don’t know. All I know is that when I heard about it, I wanted to destroy it. And the leader of Neo Paradius gave me the job as leader of it, I took it as a pleasure in accepting the job. I wanted to destroy it right away.”

 

Amara says, “That’s when you heard about the orphans.”

 

Suguha says, “That caused me to give pause and send a recon mission. For me, it was one thing destroying the ‘evil’ Full-Dive technology. It was another to attack orphans.”

 

Rika says, “However, a friend of yours told you that it wasn’t true.”

 

Suguha says, with a solemn nod, “Yes…”

 

Flashback; Late 2023, Neo Paradius headquarters

 

Yuuko is with Suguha, dressed in her Neo Paradius outfit, as Yuuko gives the report about the orphanage to Suguha albeit with some ‘modifications’.

 

Suguha asks Yuuko, “Are you sure about this Yuuko?”

 

Yuuko responds, with a nod, “Yes, Suguha. The talk about orphans is nothing, but rumor. Most likely, it is some kind of front.”

 

Suguha asks Yuuko, “Are you certain?”

 

Yuuko replies, “You doubt me, Suguha-chan?”

 

Suguha retorts, shaking her head, “No, I would never!”

 

Yuuko tells Suguha, “I’m sorry, Suguha, but you and I joined for the same reason. I know what you are thinking and you are right, but we can’t hesitate. Remember what that monster and his technology has done to our families?”

 

Suguha sneers as the Orichalcos seal appears on her forehead for a moment, she holds her head, and she responds, with a dark plain tone, “No, you’re right. I shouldn’t hesitate. Launch the attack. Burn that place to the ground.”

 

Yuuko says, with a nod, “Agreed, Suguha.” Suguha walks away from Yuuko as she heads off with Yuuko having an evil smile on her lips while Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon having worried looks on their faces.

 

Flashback; Late 2023; Digidestined orphanage

 

Some distance away from the Digidestined orphanage, in which a good amount of their facilities are in flames, Suguha is looking at the sight with a pair of binoculars with Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon looking at the whole scene with shock and horror.

 

Lunamon thinks in her mind, “Is this what you really want Suguha?”

 

Sounds of screaming and battle are heard and Agumon (Tamer) asks, “Is that screaming?”

 

Suguha responds, with a dark plain tone, “Don’t bother partner. They are getting what they deserve.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “But they sound like little kids…”

 

Suguha yells out, with a dark stern tone, “Don’t let that fool you Agumon. You already know that there are no innocents in there! They are just guilty as that monster that trapped my brother and the others in SAO!” Agumon (Tamer) winches from Suguha’s dark stern tone and Suguha says, with a dark plain tone and a sigh, “If this gives you a problem, let’s go home.” Suguha then walks off into the distance while her two Digimon partners just look back at the burning facility before they follow Suguha off into the distance.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present day, Suguha says, with a solemn tone, “That day haunts my nightmares. I turned away and let the screaming go on. Later on, I found out the truth.”

 

Amara says, “That you were lied to.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Somehow that ‘shock’ managed to snap me from the control of Orichalcos through it might a bit of ever awakening powers that had a hand in it too.” Suguha says, with tears threatening to stream down her eyes, “Horrified at the fiend that I had become, I ran…ran…and ran back home. I just felt…lethargic…I kept seeing what I had done in my nightmares…I couldn’t sleep at all…being haunted with all of the lives that I hurt and destroyed…” Suguha’s form starts to shutter as if going into shock or something, but she shakes her head, takes a sip of her drink, and she says, “And then I was offered a chance to repair the damage that I had done.”

 

Kazuto says, “The Legendary Knights.”

 

Suguha nods her head in agreement and she says, “Yes, big brother. They came to me one day and I was shocked that they would ask me to be their ‘avatar’. Me of all people. I asked them and they just replied that I was the only one that could do it. I didn’t know. Why choose me? Someone that has done such fiendish things? However, they managed to convince me and I took this chance to repair the damage that I caused. I fought a one-woman war against my former group and the Legendary Knights in their dragon forms, I had managed ‘turn the tide’, but then…”

 

Darien says, “You fought against Yuuko.”

 

Tai says, “Your partners told us about it and we got to see a bit of it.”

 

Suguha says, “I’ll never forget that day. She and Machinedramon fought us for all that it was worth. I only had Agumon and Lunamon with me and they only managed to get to Ultimate level. Then somehow, I boosted their power to Mega level, but it caused a backlash in the digivice, overloading it, and busting it wide open. However, it was just what they needed to defeat Machinedramon and win the day. Yuuko ran off and glaring at him with such hatred and betrayal…” Suguha pinches her nose and Suguha says, “Agumon and Lunamon were left weakened and exhausted after the fight. Soon enough, I met up with Mirei and left them as well as my digivice. After making follow me into such darkness, I had hoped that they would find a better partner one day.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “No way, boss! You are the only partner for us!”

 

Suguha smiles lightly at one of her two Digimon partners and Suguha says, with a sigh, “And then I went into the final fight with him…”

 

Flashback; January 2024, Neo Paradius headquarters

 

Within a greatly damaged structure, we find a mysterious male figure, his features cloaked in shadows, facing off against none other than the Legendary Knights of Atlantis, Legendary Knight Timaeus (2800/1800), Legendary Knight Critias (2800/1800), and Legendary Knight Hermos (2800/1800), with a 14-15-year-old Suguha Kirigaya, wearing clothing similar to Mai Valentine’s clothing during her time as a part of Paradis, Dartz’s organization, along with a Neo Domino City style duel disk similar to Akiza’s Duel Disk standing behind the Legendary Knights.

 

The mysterious male figure yells out, darkly, “You can’t win this you traitor!”

 

Suguha responds, strongly, “How can I be a traitor when I was never truly one of you to begin with? You poisoned my mind and used my confusion and anger for your own sick ends! It ends now!”

 

The mysterious male figure has Divine Serpent (Infinity/Infinity) behind him and he says, with a dark sly tone, “You forget that my Divine Serpent’s power is infinite and as long as I have him, I remain in the game even without life-points!”

 

Suguha retorts, with a smirk, “True, but you have to give up ten cards to attack and if you lose your entire deck…game over.”

 

The mysterious male figure retorts, with a dark sly tone, “This duel will be over before then.”

 

Suguha yells out, strongly, “That’s right! It ends right now! Legendary Knights, unite!”

 

Legendary Knight Timaeus says, with a nod, “Yes, princess!”

 

The three Legendary Knights start to glow as they combine and the mysterious male figure asks, stunned, “What’s happening?”

 

Suguha responds, “They are forming a power beyond infinity jerk! Meet Timaeus, the Knight of Destiny!” Out of the three Legendary Knights, Timaeus, the Knight of Destiny (?/?) appears in front of everyone in attack mode and Suguha says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots of her duel disk, “And just in case, I activate my Mist Body equip spell to make him indestructible in battle, but that won’t be the case for that snake when he attacks! When my Knight of Destiny attacks, he gains the power of the strongest monster on the field!”

 

The mysterious man yells out, stunned, “No, this can’t be!”

 

Suguha yells out, strongly, “That’s right, you manipulative ass! He is just as powerful as your snake, but your snake is going to be a handbag!” Timaeus’ sword glows and Suguha roars out, “Knight of Destiny, end this duel with your Sword of Justice!” Timaeus slashes Divine Serpent and it gives a mighty hiss before it explodes in a massive explosion causing the whole facility to start to become engulfed in flame as glowing orbs of light start coming out of a nearby wall and fly into the sky. Timaeus, Knight of Destiny turns back into the three Legendary Knights of Atlantis.

 

As multiple explosion starts to engulf the facility, the mysterious man says, with a dark strong and angered tone, “Suguha, I swear…you will pay for this…you are going to pay…!!” Just then the mysterious figure seems to be engulfed in the explosion and flames.

 

Legendary Knight Hermos yells out, “Princess, you must make your escape from here!”

 

Legendary Knight Critias says, “We must go now!” The Legendary Knights then transform into their ‘dragon forms’ and glow as they engulf Suguha and they blast out of the facility before it explodes into flames. A short time later on, Suguha and the three Legendary Knights are looking at the destroyed facility now engulfed in flames.

 

Suguha asks, “Is it over?”

 

Legendary Knight Timaeus says, “It is…for now.”

 

Legendary Knight Critias says, “However, we all thought that it was over when the great Pharaoh Atem used the power of light and seemly finally eliminated the Great Leviathan, but we should have known where there is light, there is darkness. And where there is good, there shall be villainy to oppose it.”

 

Legendary Knight Hermos tells Suguha, “But be not discouraged princess. If it returns, we shall return to aid you and your allies once more.”

 

Suguha asks, “Why do you keep calling me princess?”

 

Legendary Knight Timaeus tells Suguha, “You have not yet awoken to the destiny, but when you do, you will then understand.”

 

Legendary Knight Hermos says, “There is still much that you don’t understand about yourself, but when you do, do not let despair and pain rule over you.”

 

Legendary Knight Critias says, “And that your greatest power comes from your heart and spirit. It may lead you astray at times, but you have a truly noble heart and spirit and it will guild you right in the end.”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “I’m not sure that I can believe that.”

 

Legendary Knight Timaeus says, “Trust in yourself, trust in your friends, and trust all that you love. It is all that you can do.” Legendary Knight Timaeus says, “We thank you for your help, young princess. For now, we must return to our world and prepare for the day that we are needed again.”

 

Legendary Knight Critias says, “Farewell. Until we meet again.” The Legendary Knights bow before vanishing in which seven cards assemble before Suguha: Timaeus, Knight of Destiny (?/?) Fusion Monster card, Legendary Knight Timaeus (2800/1800) monster card, Legendary Knight Critias (2800/1800) monster card, Legendary Knight Hermos (2800/1800) monster card, and the three Legendary Dragon cards: Eye of Timaeus, Fang of Critias, and Claw of Hermos. The seven cards then glow before they vanish in front in of Suguha’s eyes.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “I didn’t get why they kept calling princess until I remembered. Somehow, they knew…They knew who I completely am.”

 

Rika and Keiko looks at the Claw of Hermos and Fang of Critias Legendary Dragon cards and Keiko says, “And now, they are with us.”

 

Rika asks, “If you had beaten them, why are these cards with us now?”

 

Trista says, “It is quite obvious, Rika. The present threat is far greater than the Neo Paradius organization.”

 

Mimi asks, “Why should we worry about them? Suguha took care of them, right?”

 

Amara says, looking at Suguha, “The problem is: For Suguha, it never really ended.”

 

Everyone looked at Suguha and she says, in a solemn tone, “It never did. The ‘prisoners’ were freed and Neo Paradius was defeated, but it never really ended for me. The nightmares continued and the reminder of my sins came in front of me.

 

Flashback; January 2024

 

Right now, Suguha is walking with a group of classmates as they leave their school.

 

One of them says, “Man, Kirigaya! You seem so…so different!”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Another classmate says, with a nod, “Yeah! Just weeks ago, you wouldn’t give us the time of day and now, you are talking to us as if we are old friends or something!”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “I’ve been going through a lot lately.” Suguha then waves goodbye as she heads down the way home, but out of the shadows, a young girl wearing a hooded cloak appears before her causing her to recoil back.

 

Just then hooded cloaked female says, in Yuuko’s voice, “Hello, Suguha.”

 

Suguha says, shocked, “Yuuko.”

 

The hooded cloaked female, Yuuko, asks, “Do you really think that you could escape?”

 

Suguha tells Yuuko, “Yuuko, it’s over. Please stop this.”

 

Yuuko responds, “Over? You are mistaken, Suguha. It is far from over.”

 

Suguha says, “Neo Paradius is gone.”

 

Yuuko says, “Gone? You are mistaken, Suguha.” Yuuko says, pointing to Suguha, “As long as you and I live, Neo Paradius lives on.” Suguha winches from that and Yuuko asks Suguha, “Do you really think that you can go back to your happy life if your brother leaves SAO? Do you realize who and what you truly are?” Suguha is taken aback as Yuuko goes over to her and whispers into her ear, “Do you truly think that your sins can ever be forgiven?” Suguha gasps as a look of fear appears on her face.

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Suguha!” Suguha turns towards the source of their voice to see one of her classmates running towards her and when she turns around, Yuuko has vanished from sight leaving a shocked Suguha in her wake.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present day, the group is looking at Suguha, with a solemn look as tears threaten to escape from her eyes once more, and she says, “After a while, I always kept an eye on my back and looked over to make sure that she wouldn’t try anything including to big brother. However, nothing happened, but…she had a point. As I said before, the nightmares didn’t go away and reminders of my past kept coming up.”

 

Davis says, “When you met Kari and me in SAO.”

 

Suguha says, with a solemn nod, “That’s right.”

 

Tai says, “After Davis and Kari explained about what happened to them, you immediately realized it was them.”

 

Suguha says, nodding her head, “Yes, I did. I was shocked to the core. I didn’t know how I kept myself together. I guess that I had more important things to worry about at the time.” Suguha says, solemnly with tears starting to stream from her eyes once more, “But the facts are the facts. Davis and Kari would never have been trapped in the virtual world and gotten trapped in SAO if it wasn’t for me in the first place.”

 

Yolei says, “But that was Kayaba…”

 

Suguha yells out, distress obvious in her voice, “Kayaba would never have gotten the chance if it wasn’t for me!” Suguha says, her voice filled with distress and pain, “Ninjor was right. My power wasn’t a curse…I was the real curse! I kept using my power…Etherion…as an excuse for my weakness…my cowardice…and I ran away from the truth! All my existence has done has caused nothing, but pain and misery for others. Sailor Scout and Guardian of Reality? Ha! What a joke! I’m a failure as a Sailor Soldier and Guardian!”

 

Mina says, “Hey! You are overreacting!”

 

Suguha responds, with tears and distress in her eyes and irritated and distressed tone in her voice, “Then explain why I haven’t been able to use my Etherion to perform ‘miracles’ that could help people at all?!” Mina flinches from Suguha snapping at her and Suguha says, “I keep fighting and fighting, but it never ends.”

 

Amara says, “You have been fighting for redemption.”

 

Kazuto says, “When you said you kept fighting Kayaba after SAO, you were actually fighting yourself.”

 

Suguha nods her head and she says, solemnly, “But no matter what I do, the nightmares won’t go away. I can still feel their pain…their agony…and it is all my fault. Even if my brain was being messed with, it is still my fault since I played that wretched card! I gave into my fear…my anger…and my rage…and innocent people paid the price! So many have suffered because of me…!!” As the hot tears flowed down her eyes, she becomes surprised when Kari hugs her.

 

Kari tells Suguha, “It’s okay, Suguha. I’ve already forgiven you.”

 

Suguha’s eyes widen and Davis says, with a nod, “Same here. You can’t let this ruin your life. In my mind, this isn’t your fault. It is those Neo Paradius’ jerks fault! They played you like a fiddle and messed up your mind! Like what that fanged freak, Myotismon, did to Ken with that fucking Dark Spore!”

 

Ken thinks in his mind, with a smile, “Thanks for reminding me, Davis.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “I’m sorry, Sugu. I never knew that you were still beating yourself up.” Kazuto tells Suguha, as Suguha looks at her brother, “Sugu, you have to still hurting yourself over this. You keep focusing on the bad when you haven’t looked at the good that you have done. You are a hero to plenty of the SAO survivors. You fought Kayaba with all of your heart and soul at the Ruby Palace! You fought not for just me…not for just of all of us…but for everyone in SAO. All of them gave you their strength and you used that power to create a miracle. And you fought hard to protect people as Sailor Celestial and more.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “No joke, girl!”

 

Matt says, “And we know how it feels to do something that’s horrible.”

 

Tai says, “But you have not just think about the lives that you hurt…You need to remember the lives that you helped and saved.”

 

Kari tells Tai, still hugging Suguha, “My big brother is right, Suguha. I’ve already forgive you long ago. Now, it is time to forgive yourself. Please let go.” More tears stream from Suguha’s eyes, but they are more like tears of happiness as Suguha bawls her eyes as she hugs Kari back.

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “She is quite the crybaby.”

 

Keiko and Kotone gently gab Rika on her arms and Kotone says, with a smile, “Rika.”

 

Rika says, with a nervous expression and smile, “Just joking! Just joking!” Plenty of the others are smiling knowing that Suguha is truly starting on the path to healing while quite a few of them are concerned as they remembered the tag duel with Davis and Suguha going against Ermac and Mxyzptlk with what happened during it.

 

Amara thinks in her mind, “What I’m concerned about is that ‘inner darkness’ that came out during the duel. That darkness…that pure malice…was something within Suguha, but it wasn’t something that’s a natural part of Suguha in the first place. It felt like this ‘darkness’ was sealed within Suguha herself and not a part of her. Something tells me that this ‘darkness’ awoke due to what happened due to Suguha’s ‘contamination’ by the Orichalcos and her confusion and pain beforehand. But with all that’s happened, the ‘darkness’ has been going stronger and stronger and I’m afraid of what will happen when it takes her over. And she isn’t the only one with this ‘darkness’.” Amara looks at Raye and a few others in which she thinks, “And they know it too. Serena…”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Within Academia of the Fusion Dimension, there is a figure looking at the tag duel between Davis and Sailor Celestial against Ermac and Mxyzptlk.

 

The male figure says, in a fearful tone, “No, it can’t be…that demon…but why…how…Oh, Kami…!!” The male figure pushes a button and a holographic screen of Edo appears in front of the figure.

 

Edo asks, “Yes, Professor?”

 

The male figure tells Edo, “Edo, you must capture the remaining Sailor Celestials and all four versions of Sailor Moon immediately.”

 

Edo asks, confused, “Sir?”

 

The male figure responds, with a plain tone, “Anyone and anything that you need shall be provided, but this mission is the upmost urgency and importance in which you must make the Standard Sailor Moon and Standard Sailor Celestial, especially, your TOP priority!”

 

Edo gives a surprised look and he responds, with a serious tone, “Yes, Professor. I won’t fail.”

 

The male figure replies, “I know.”

 

The holographic screen of Edo vanishes and the male figure says, “It is no wonder I couldn’t find anyone that resembled her.” The male figure, the Professor, sneers and she says, “That witch! How dare she?! She hid in them! In them!” The Professor leans back and he says, “Curse you, Kayaba! How much more curse your own children?! Was she truly a fiend? Or was it you all along?”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

Back in the Enterprise, our group is joined by Ange, our Keybladers, and our CPUs with Kari and Ange sharing a bit of a reunion.

 

Kari tells Ange, “I’m glad that you are safe.”

 

Ange tells Kari, “I wasn’t worried, Kari. I knew that you would be just fine.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Same here, Ange.”

 

Ange asks, looking at Davis, “So, he is your boyfriend, huh?”

 

Kari responds, with a nod, “Yep! From two lifetimes!”

 

Ange says, “I’m still don’t get this ‘prince and princess from another life’ thing.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “You get used to it.”

 

Ange asks, “So, how will Villkiss find the others?”

 

Riku says, “Since you share a ‘bond’ with Serena, Hinata, and Asuna as well as Suguha and Kari, we can use the Villkiss to find Serena, Hinata, and Asuna.”

 

Ange asks, curiously, “And how do you think we can do that?”

 

Kari says, nervously, “Actually, it is better that we show you than tell you, Ange.” Ange gives a confused look as Suguha and Kari bring out their Keyblades causing them to glow along with Villkiss and Valkyrie with the two machines sending beams of energy that turn into a large keyhole with Kari and Suguha pointing their Keyblades at the keyhole with Kari’s and Suguha’s Keyblades shooting beams into the keyhole causing a loud ‘click’ to be heard before the keyhole vanishes in a bright flash.

 

After it was over, Ange asks, a bit confused, “What was that?”

 

Kairi says, with a smile, “A way to the others.”

 

Ange gives a confused look and Washu’s voice comes over the speakers, “Hey, folks! Something tells me that you are responsible for that portal that just appeared in front of the ship!”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “It seems like our next move is obvious.”

 

Noire says, “No kidding, Vert.”

 

Nepgear says, “We also have Compa, IF, and the others from our world that have been kidnapped to think about.”

 

Neptune asks, “Why kind of protagonist would I be if I didn’t save my buddies?”

 

Davis asks, with a smirk, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Let’s go everyone.” Our group then prepares to head into other parts of the ship in order to prepare head to find the remaining missing members especially their loved ones.

 

Darien thinks in his mind, “Hang on, Serena! We’re coming!”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “We’re on our way, Hinata-chan! Believe it!”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown dimension, Unknown location

 

Within a large city built into plateau/mountain side, we can see a Japanese style temple/palace complex where there is a silver and pink version of Villkiss with Serena, Asuna, and Hinata surrounding her and the Mecha in which Serena, Asuna, and Hinata are wearing ‘outfits’ similar to Ange’s outfit with Serena’s being silver, Asuna’s being white, and Hinata’s being blue-violet in color. Just then two more people come over.

 

The first is a short teen girl of 15 years of age with short pink hair, yellow eyes, and she is wearing a yellow sleeveless top that goes slightly past her chest, she has pink-white sleeves that cover most of her arms from her wrists up to just below her shoulders, pink short pants, and white high-heeled boots that covers most of her lower legs.

 

The second is young teen male of 17 years of age with short brown hair, violet eyes, and wearing military style gear.

 

The young teen girl says, “That was awesome! Major question: What is that machine? Answer: It was so cool!”

 

Serena says, scratching her scalp, “Actually, I don’t know Vivian.”

 

The young man says, “It kind of looks like Villkiss.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Similar, but not exactly. The machine that you know as Villkiss is weapon of destruction, this is a machine of healing and creation.” Everyone looks to see a young woman long black hair, blue eyes, a chain with a circular ruby around her forehead, and dressed in pink and red clothing similar to Japanese style outfit with long white gloves that cover most of her hands and arms and white high-heeled boots. The most striking thing is her red dragon-like tail coming out of her tailbone area. The young woman says, “This is Gaia. Before Aura transformed her flesh, this machine was made in the form of the Billkisses to try to reverse the damage that was done. The people that built Gaia were the ones that created them and felt remorse in doing so through their invention were pure at first. This machine of protection, healing, and creation was the result of their actions, but they died due to the poisoning that they suffered from Dracunium explosion that destroyed the world. Gaia could do as they have intended, but the task was too mighty for Gaia alone. Once Aura had shown us the way, we sealed Gaia away with the remains of its creators and honoring them for their sacrifice and devotion to penance, healing, and renewal.”

 

The young man says, looking at the machine, “Gaia, huh? It looks like Villkiss and yet, it is the opposite of Villkiss.”

 

The woman says, “This machine has the power to counter the Ragna-Mails, but it was never meant to be a weapon. It was meant to be a machine of creation and healing in which we had kept it sealed in the temple so it would never be abused.”

 

Serena asks, “But why did it come to me?”

 

The woman responds, “Gaia, like Valkyrie, possesses a powerful AI and it might have sensed the purity of your intentions in which it has chosen you as its rider.”

 

Serena asks, surprised, “Chose me?”

 

But then another female voice shouts out, “Princess!” Everyone looks to see two young women running towards them.

 

The first young woman is one with short red-brown hair, yellow eyes, and wearing a green outfit with a green sleeveless top that goes past her chest, green sleeveless that covers most of her arms starting from her wrists, dark green skirt, and light green knee-high platform shoes in which she has little red dragon-like wings coming out of her back with a red dragon-like tail coming out of her tailbone area.

 

The second young woman has long flowing violet hair with pink streaks in it, orange eyes, and wearing a dark blue, violet, and black outfit showing that same dragon-like wings and tail coming out of her back and tailbone areas.

 

The black haired woman asks them, “Naga? Kaname? What’s wrong?”

 

The red-haired woman responds, “We are under attack, Princess Salamandinay!”

 

There are gasps and black haired woman asks, “From whom? Is it him?”

 

The violet haired woman responds, shaking her head, “No! It isn’t believable princess! It seems we are being attacked by legions of strange robots that look like…bears.”

 

The black haired woman asks, confused, “Bears?”

 

Just then a male voice yells out, “Bears, you dragon bitches! Like them!” Just then a robot fist hits the faces of red-brown haired and violet haired young ladies and knocks them to the ground, hard!

 

The black haired woman shouts out, shocked, “Naga! Kaname!” Everyone then looks to see a large group of Monokumas being led a blond haired young woman in a dark white royal gown/dress style outfit, a young man with a ‘baby face’ looking like an American gangster, and a silver haired young woman wearing glasses in which she is wearing a female business suit with huge skyscraper sized Monokumas in the background. All of three of them had insane smiles on their faces and sinister ‘glow’ in their eyes.

 

The American gangster style person says, with an evil smile, “So, this bitch is the great ‘dragon princess’, huh? Doesn’t looking so fucking high and mighty now!”

 

The black haired woman yells out, strongly, “Who are you?! What are you doing in this sacred place?!”

 

The princess looking female shouts out, nastily, “Shut up, bitch!”

 

The silver haired female says, “We are here for simply two reasons: One: To spread despair.”

 

Hinata asks, surprised, “Despair?”

 

The American gangster style person says, with a sinister smirk, “Yeah, despair, wench! And two…” He then points to Serena, Hinata, and Asuna and says, “And we’re here for you!”

 

Asuna asks, surprised, “Us?”

 

The American gangster style person retorts, “Yeah, you, duh! You have got a fucking hearing people or what? You’re coming with us!”

 

The young man says, seriously, “No way!”

 

The American gangster style person says, with a sneer, “We weren’t fucking talking to you, punk! Now, get out of the fucking way!” Just then a group of people wearing similar American style gangster clothing as this person and wearing strange helmets shaped like Monokumas come up with various rifles, sub-machine guns, and the like in which the American gangster style person says, “Or we’re going to fucking teach you the true meaning of despair!”

 

The princess looking female says, displaying a duel disk similar to the one that our heroes and heroines are using, “Actually, it would be our pleasure to show you wenches the wonderful meaning of true despair!”

 

Asuna asks, shocked, “That device! But how?”

 

The princess looking female responds, activating her duel disk, “Wouldn’t you like to know bitch?!” The princess looking female, draws three cards from her deck, puts it on her duel disk, and three Cyber Harpies (1800/1300 X 3) appear in front of her.

 

The young man asks, surprised, “What the?!”

 

The black haired woman, Salamandinay, thinks in her mind, “What kind of technology has given people the ability to summon such creatures?!”

 

As battle looks about to be joined, a familiar female voice shouts out, “Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon, Spiral Lancer Strike!” Just then one of the Cyber Harpies yelp as it gets impaled from behind by Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon (3000/2000).

 

The young man asks, “Another dragon?”

 

Salamandinay says, “Yes, but not one of my people.”

 

The young pink haired teen girl asks, “If it isn’t one of us, who is it?” Just then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, with an activated duel disk attached to her armored left wrist, lands in-between the two groups.

 

The young man asks, surprised, “Who in the world?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It’s been a while, Tusk.”

 

The young man asks, stunned, “Wait! That voice! Suguha?”

 

The young pink haired teen girl responds, “That’s Suguha?!”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, with a smile, “I’ll explain later Vivian.”

 

Serena, Hinata, and Asuna think in their minds, surprised, “Suguha?” Just then their lost memories hit them like a brick wall and they hold their heads in pain.

 

The American gangster looking person says, “So, the damned Celestial Princess has returned, huh? Fucking wonderful.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?”

 

The American gangster looking person says, with a sneer, “You aren’t going to be so cocky when we’re done with you! You are stupid enough to come alone!”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a wide grin, “Who said that I came alone moron?” The attacking group give confused looks until a whole rain of magical, elemental, and otherwise ‘energy’ attack rain down destroying various Monokuma robots with the people wearing the Monokuma helmets yelling out in pain as lightning slams into them causing them to drop their weapons, which get fried by the lightning anyway, and collapse into unconsciousness causing the helmet to break off into pieces.

 

The American gangster asks, shocked, “What the?!” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines make their grand appearance with their Digimon in their highest digivolved forms possible with our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, ninjas, and fellow SAO survivors joined by our Keybladers and CPUs with them in their HDD forms.

 

Purple Heart says, “Well, this is interesting.”

 

White Heart says, “What’s so interesting about those tin cans? We’ve smashed them before.”

 

Green Heart says, “I believe that Neptune was referring to those people wearing those helmets. I believe that they were some kind of mind control helmets.”

 

Black Heart says, with a sneer, “Wouldn’t surprising since you would have to be either nuts or under some kind of brainwashing to follow these nutjobs.”

 

Purple Heart says, “Now, Noire, you have to remember that they aren’t like they are of their own free will.”

 

Tuxedo Mask, Kazuto, and Naruto go over to Serena, Asuna, and Hinata and Naruto asks Hinata, “Are you okay?”

 

Serena says, looking at Tuxedo Mask, “You…I…”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, taking off his mask, “It’s me, Meatball Head.”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, “Asuna…”

 

Asuna says, almost in a trance, “I know you…you are…you are…” Much to Vivian’s and Tusk’s surprise, Serena, Asuna, and Hinata go over to Tuxedo Mask, Kazuto, and Naruto, but the skyscraper sized Monokumas take aim at them only get hit by blaster fire that causes them to explode into pieces in which Ange, on Villkiss in its ‘aircraft form’, jets over.

 

The pink haired girl, Vivian, says, excitedly, “It’s Ange!”

 

Ange lands nearby and she says, “Vivian, I’m glad you and Tusk are okay.”

 

The young man, Tusk, replies, “We’re glad that you are okay, too, Ange.”

 

Salamandinay thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “So, the rider of Billkiss has arrived? Very interesting.”

 

Tusk asks Ange, “Ange, can you explain what’s going on here?”

 

Ange says, with a sigh, “It is a long story and to be honest, I really don’t understand it fully myself.” Serena, Asuna, and Hinata takes the hands of Tuxedo Mask, Kazuto, and Naruto and all three young ladies yelp out as their memories cement themselves in their minds causing them to faint due the sheer amount of memories in which they fall into the arms of their beloveds.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Serena!”

 

Kazuto says, worriedly, “Serena!”

 

Naruto says, worriedly, “Hinata!”

 

Sakura goes over to Naruto and Hinata and Sakura asks, “What happened?”

 

Naruto responds, “She just touched my hand and she collapsed!”

 

Sakura says, “She must have regained all of her memories in one fell swoop. I’m not sure what kind of affect that will have on her.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Serena? Serena!”

 

Serena moans out as she regains conscious and when she looks at Tuxedo Mask, she asks, weakly, “Darien-kun?”

 

Asuna and Hinata also wake up and Asuna asks, looking Kazuto, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto smiles at Asuna and Hinata asks, looking at Naruto, “Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto says, with a warm smile, “Believe it, Hinata-chan.”

 

The American gangster looking person says, annoyed, “Ugh! I’m getting pissed with this mussy stuff!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, in a taunting tone, “Why don’t you just leave ‘baby gangster’?”

 

The American gangster looking person yells out, angrily, “That freaking did it! You are dead wench!” The American gangster looking person draws a gun, but Sailor Celestial uses the Force to wrench the gun from his hand and she then crushes it with her armored hands. The American gangster looking person yells out, “Peko, make that witch feel real despair!”

 

The silver haired female responds, with a sinister smile, “With pleasure, Master Fuyuhiko.” The silver haired woman charges right at Sailor Celestial and draws a samurai sword, but Sailor Celestial just stops the sword with just one of her armored fingers in which the sword shatters on impact with Sailor Celestial’s armored fingers causing the silver haired woman to gasp in shock. But before she could say or do anything, Sailor Celestial rams her armored kneecap into her waist causing her to gasp in shock before Sailor Celestial’s armored elbow hits her in the back of the forehead, knocking her out.

 

The American gangster looking person shouts out, shocked, “Peko!” He then yells out, angrily, “That does it! You are dead! Fucking dead!”

 

But then Sailor Jupiter’s voice booms, “Hey, ‘baby gangster’!” The gangster looks only to get clotheslined by Sailor Jupiter and sends him spinning in mid-air before collapsing to the ground in a heap.

 

The princess looking woman yells out, “You pieces of trash are going to pay! Harpies…!!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon! Attack now!” Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon attacks both Cyber Harpies and they yelp out as they explode as they are destroyed with Sailor Celestial appearing behind the princess with pure speed in which one karate chip to the neck caused her to be knocked out. Just then Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Serena ‘sense’ something.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Above!” Everyone looks to see three Monokumas, with their claws extended, dropping down on Tuxedo Mask, Serena, Kazuto, Asuna, Naruto, and Hinata in which the young men move forward the protect the women that they love.

 

Serena, Asuna, and Hinata yell out in unison, “No!” The three of them are covered in bright flashes and when those flashes fades, quick as lightning, the three Monokumas are turned into scrap metal by Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Star, and Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy.

 

Tusk says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Vivian says, amazed, “Oh, wow!”

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Oh, yeah! They are back, baby!”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, with a smile, “Welcome back, sis.” She deactivates her duel disk causing Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon to vanish, but then Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Kazuto get another ‘feeling’ and then everyone hears clapping causing everyone to look in that direction to find Nagito Komaeda clapping his hands.

 

Nagito says, “How wonderful. Friends and loved ones are united at last.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Who the heck are you?”

 

Nagito responds, “Me? No one of real importance especially with someone like you, your majesty. I mean, you are holder of what can be called ‘The Ultimate Power’…And you are the daughter of the ‘Demon King of Aincrad’: Heathcliff or Akihiko Kayaba if you prefer.”

 

There are quite a few surprised looks, but Sailor Celestial says, with a deadly glare, “You had better watch your tongue before you don’t have it.”

 

Nagito says, feigning fear, “Oh my. You have such a scary face. I wouldn’t want to meet you in a dark alley.”

 

Davis yells out, sternly, “Okay, jerk, stop your act and tell us why you are here before we drag you away in chains!”

 

Nagito says, still retaining a nonchalant attitude, “My, such violence and distrust. Can’t we all get along? I guess not.” Nagito then gains an evil smile and he says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “Anyway, I’m here to crush his former daughters. He completely and thoroughly crushed me and my beliefs. I intend to crush his daughters.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Basic revenge.”

 

Nagito says, “If you think that way. I’m just here to prove that his belief in willpower is mistaken.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “And what makes you think that I will fight you?”

 

Nagito says, his lips twisted into a wicked smile, “I thought that you would say that, so, I’m giving you ‘inspiration’.” Nagito moves aside to reveal a beautiful woman with short red-pink hair, yellow eyes, and wearing a blue-green outfit with small red dragon wings coming out of her back with a red dragon-like tail coming out of her tailbone area. The beautiful woman is restrained by metal chains and she has some kind of collar around her neck.

 

Vivian says, shocked, “Mom!”

 

Sailor Celestial and Sailor Sun ask in unison, surprised, “Mom?”

 

Sailor Moon says, angrily, “Monster!”

 

Nagito says, pointing to the woman, “Yes, you can say that. However, nothing will stop me from this. And if you try to save her, the collar around her neck will explode leaving with a new haircut…from the shoulders up in which I also have a ‘dead man’s switch’ that will kill her if you try anything with me.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Bastard!”

 

Nagito says, “You can call me that if you wish.” Nagito then attaches a duel disk similar to the ones that Serena and Suguha used before, activates it causing an ‘energy blade’ for the Monster and Pendulum Zones to appear, and he asks, putting a dueling deck into his duel disk, “Now, shall we begin?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You want to duel? Fine!” However, Naruto leaps over and gets in-between Sailor Celestial and Nagito causing her to ask, “Naruto?”

 

Naruto tells Sailor Celestial, with a smile, “Let me handle this one.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “No way! This is my fight!”

 

Naruto asks, “That girl that said ‘mom’ is a friend of yours, right?”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, “Yeah.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “That’s all I need to know, believe it!” Naruto then turns to face Nagito, attaching his duel disk to his left wrist, and he says, “If you want a duel, take me on, jerk!” Naruto then remembers about what happened Sailor Celestial’s and Davis’ tag duel against Ermac and Mxyzptlk as well as what he talked about with Amara, Raye, and Riku in which he thinks, “If there is some kind of ‘darkness’ that was sealed in Suguha-chan and her sister that’s ‘feeding’ off of their pain and agony, I…We have to do what it takes to protect them until we can take care of this ‘darkness’ together!”

 

Nagito says, with a sinister smile, “How interesting. I know you well, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. You will be my proof that will show that way to true absolute hope!”

 

Naruto says, putting his deck into his duel disk, “The only thing that you will show is how not to be a loser, jerk! Believe it!” Naruto activates his duel disk causing the ‘blade’ containing the Monster and Pendulum Zones for his duel disk to appear, both duel disks shuffles their opponents’ decks, and the computer voice saying the words ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ in which multiple Real Solid Vision platforms appear all around.

 

Vivian asks, amazed, “Oh, wow! What’s going on?”

 

Ange replies, “Like I said: It is a long story, Vivian.”

 

Naruto and Nagito draw five cards from their respective decks and they say in unison, “Game on!”

 

Starting Scores:

Naruto: 4000

Nagito: 4000

 

As Naruto’s and Nagito’s duel begins, Sailor Celestial floats away in which Sailor Mercury’s and Ange’s widen for second in which they glance at Sailor Celestial causing her to slightly nod her head which doesn’t go unnoticed by Salamandinay.

 

Nagito says, “Since this is an Action Duel, I don’t draw a card. However, I won’t need one this turn.” Nagito says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “First, I start with Dangerous Machine Type-Six.”

 

As the machine appears by Nagito’s side, Tusk asks, “Where did that come from?”

 

Nagito says, “During the start of my turns, I give this machine a spin and based on the number, one of six thing will happen to me…or you.” Nagito says, putting two cards into the main slot, “Then I end with two cards face-down.”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Venus asks, confused, “He isn’t going to defend himself with a monster?”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Is he confident of his face-down cards?”

 

Ken says, “I don’t think that what he is confident in.”

 

Yolei asks Ken, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “Good point, Ken.”

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Naruto then displays the Pendulum Monster cards, Xiangke Magician (2500/500) and Xiangsheng Magician (500/1500), and he yells out, “I set the scale three, Xiangke Magician and scale eight, Xiangsheng Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Naruto puts the cards in his Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear in his disk’s Monster Card Zones in which two said monsters appear in two columns of light with number 3 below Xiangke and number 8 below Xiangsheng with Naruto saying, as an image of his crystal pendant appearing between the two columns, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels four through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Naruto puts three cards on his duel disk and he says, “Give me a hand, guys! Upstart Golden Ninja! Air Armor Ninja! And Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from the circle, and those ‘lights’ turn into Upstart Golden Ninja (500/1800), Air Armor Ninja (1400/1400), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

Vivian says, amazed, “Whoa! Incredible!”

 

Naruto yells out, “Odd-Eyes, attack him directly with Spiral Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon leaps high into the air and fires its spiraling energy beam right at Nagito.

 

Nagito says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I’m afraid that my Fairy Box trap card will stop that.” Nagito’s face-down card is revealed to be the Fairy Box continuous trap card and Nagito says, “I flip a coin and call Heads or Tails in which if I’m right, your monster’s power reduces to zero. However, I shall only do heads with my coin flips.” Nagito’s and Naruto’s touch screen show a coin being flipped and it is shown to be heads in which Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes from 2500/2000 to 0/2000 in which its attack fizzles out.

 

Naruto yells out, “My other two won’t miss! You can’t block these two attacks!”

 

Nagito says, with a smirk, “Can I? My so-called ‘talent’ is indeed worthless like I am a worthless human being, but it does work.” Just then the next two coin tosses are both heads, much to the shock of the others, in which Upstart Golden Ninja goes from 500/1800 to 0/1800 while Air Armor Ninja goes from 1400/1400 to 0/1400 causing their attacks to fizzle out.

 

Sailor Venus yells out, shocked, “No way! How could he get heads two more times in a row? He must have rigged his disk somehow!”

 

Ken says, “I don’t think so. Remember what we learned about him.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, seriously, “He has inhuman luck. He is the luckiest person from his Earth.”

 

Tai says, annoyed, “Great! That means that any combo that involves luck will go his way!”

 

Naruto says, “Fine! I Overlay Upstart Golden Ninja and Air Armor Ninja and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters go into a vortex while Naruto puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of the two monster cards, which are currently on the same Monster Card Zone, and Naruto yells out, “Formed from pitch-black darkness to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tusk asks, confused, “People that can summon dragons?!”

 

Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with face-down card.” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s stats go back to their original stats since the effect of Fairy Box has ended.

 

Nagito says, drawing a card, “My turn, I believe.”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “Now, you got to pay five hundred points due to that Fairy Box!”

 

Nagito’s life-points drop by 500 and Nagito says, as Dangerous Type-Six machine starts to spin, “A small price and now, my machine will give me a little hand.” Just then the slots on the machine show a number 3 and Nagito says, drawing a card, “That’s number three and that means that I get one more card.” Nagito says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Fiend’s Sanctuary spell card and it gives me a Metal Fiend Token.” A Metal Fiend Token (0/0) appears on the field and Nagito says, putting one card on his disk, “Next, I release my Token to play Maximum Six in attack mode.” The Metal Fiend Token vanishes in which Maximum Six (1900/1600) appears on the field in attack mode causing a dice to appear in which Nagito says, “Now, I roll a dice in which my monster’s attack points goes up by two hundred times the roll.” The dice rolls a six and Nagito says, with a smile, “I guess that he gains twelve hundred attack points.” Maximum Six goes up from 1900/1600 to 3100/1600 and Nagito says, “Take out his precious Dark Rebellion.”

 

Maximum Six charges right for Dark Rebellion and Naruto says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate Negate Attack!” Naruto’s face-down card is revealed to be the Negate Attack counter-trap card and Naruto says, “This trap negates your attack and ends your battle phase.” A shield protects Dark Rebellion from Maximum Six’s attack.

 

Nagito says, with a shrug, “Oh, well. I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Naruto: 4000

Nagito: 3500

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Overlay Investment spell card! Since I have an XYZ Monster, I can remove all of its Overlay Units and draw one card for every Overlay Unit!” Dark Rebellion absorbs its two Overlay Units and Naruto draws two cards in which Naruto says, “And now, I use the Pendulum abilities of my two magician pals! With them, when I XYZ Summon, Dark Rebellion’s rank not only counts as a level, but it also equals Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s level! So, I Overlay my two level seven dragons!” Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion turn into lights that goes into a vortex while Naruto puts an XYZ-Pendulum Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of them on the same Monster Card Zone and Naruto says, “Dragon with the duel eyes! Unleash that black scale of wrath, eradicate all opposing enemies! I XYZ Summon the Supreme Black Dragon King: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial winches when Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon comes to the field in which Tuxedo Mask and Kazuto look at them concerned with Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, concerned, “Serena…”

&n bsp;

Naruto says, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, when summoned with XYZ Monster used as XYZ Material, destroys all level seven or less monsters on the field and you suffer one thousand points of damage for each one!”

 

Nagito asks, seemly surprised, “What?!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon gives a mighty howl in which Maximum Six is destroyed and Nagito grunts as he loses 1000 life-points.

 

Naruto says, “And now, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon can attack three times this turn!”

 

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon flies forward and Nagito says, with a sly smirk, “It seems you are forgetting my Fairy Box trap card.” A coin is flipped again and it lands on heads once more causing Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon to go from 3000/2500 to 0/2500 causing its attack to fizzle out.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, annoyed, “Not again! This is getting ridiculous!”

 

Naruto says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with these.” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s stats return back to their original stats since Fairy Box’s effect ends.

 

Current Score:

Naruto: 4000

Nagito: 2500

 

Nagito asks, with an insane smirk, “Is that all? Is that the strength of your so-called will?” Nagito says, drawing a card, “I draw! First, I reduce my life-points by five hundred in order to keep my Fairy Box in play.” Nagito’s life-points drop by 500 and he then says, “Next, I give my Dangerous Machine Six a spin.” The machine spins numbers at random until it stops at three and Nagito says, drawing a card, “And it is three, again, allowing me a new card.” Nagito says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I play Monster Reborn to revive Maximum Six.” Maximum Six (1900/1600) returns to the field in defense mode and Nagito says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I release him to Advance Summon Cyber-Tech Alligator!” Maximum Six vanishes as Cyber-Tech Alligator (2500/1600) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yolei says, “What good will that do him? His monster is weaker than Odd-Eyes Rebellion.”

 

Nagito says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Next, I activate my Skull Dice trap card.” Nagito’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Skull Dice trap card and he says, “With this card, your precious dragon loses one hundred points times my dice roll.” The dice is rolled and it comes up a six in which Nagito says, with a smile, “It is too bad, but your dragon is nothing more than a mere lizard now.” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon howls as it goes from 3000/2500 to 2400/2500 and Nagito says, “Slash into pieces.” Cyber-Tech Alligator slashes Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon causing it to explode and Naruto sneers as he loses 100 life-points.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, concerned, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Naruto says, “That was nothing! Now, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s ability activates! It sends my two magician pals packing and puts itself into one of the Pendulum Zones!” Xiangke and Xiangsheng vanish from the field and Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon reappears on the field in one of the columns of light with the number four below it.

 

Nagito says, with a sly smile, “That won’t be enough to help you.”

 

Naruto says, “We’ll see, pal! This duel is far from over!”

 

Current Score:

Naruto: 3900

Nagito: 2000

 

Nagito says, with an insane smile, “That’s pretty hard to see. Despite having more life-points, I have the advantage since you can’t get through my defenses and I can assure you that this duel will be over before I don’t have life-points to support my Fairy Box. Only a more powerful hope can truly defeat me and save that girl from the despair of losing her mother. Are you that hope? The hope that’s needed to…”

 

Naruto yells out, interrupting, “You know, I’ve had enough pal! Why don’t you shut up? I’m tired of your ranting and raving! You sound like Neji when he talks about fate! Believe it! Listen up, jerk! I don’t need hope because I know that I will win this duel and save that girl’s mother! Why? It’s simple! I’m fighting for something more than myself! You can your ‘hope’ because it is not true hope!”

 

Nagito asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Naruto shouts out, “Unless you do something to fulfill that hope, any type of hope is nothing! You need to be willing to use that hope and make those hope and dreams come true with your own hands! If you don’t use your own will and courage and fulfill those hopes, then any hope is nothing! You can take your ‘hope’ and stuff you know where because that’s not true hope! A true hope is born when people fulfill with their own will!” Nagito’s eyes start to twitch violently and Naruto says, putting his hand on his deck, “And I intend to fulfill and protect the hopes and dreams of my precious people and everyone and everything they care because I’ve decided to do so! That’s not my ninja way! That’s who am I and who I decided to be! And it starts right now! I activate my Card of Sanctity and now, both of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Naruto draws his card and puts it into the main slot of his disk where it is revealed to be the Card of Sanctity spell card.

 

Plenty of everyone else is shocked, especially Nagito, Sailor Uranus asks, surprised, “What the?!”

 

Mimi asks, “How did he guess?”

 

TK says, seriously, “Naruto wasn’t guessing. He KNEW that he was going to draw that card.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, seriously, “Naruto didn’t know that he was going to draw that card. He MADE himself draw that card.” Plenty of the others look at Sailor Pluto in surprise and confusion while both Naruto and Nagito, after he gotten over his shock, draw from their decks until they have half-a-dozen cards in their respective hands.

 

Naruto says, “Next, I activate Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s Pendulum ability!” A card comes out of Naruto’s deck and Naruto says, displaying Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum monster card, “I can set one Pendulum Monster from my deck and I choose my scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, to reset the Pendulum Scale!” Naruto puts the Pendulum Monster card in the open Pendulum Zone on his duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear on his disk’s Monster Card Zones with Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon appearing in a column of light with the number 8 below it. As an image of Naruto’s crystal pendant appears swinging before them, Naruto says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels five through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon! Let’s rock and roll guys and gals!” Naruto puts two cards from his hand and one card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk in which he yells out, “Let’s do this: Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and Performapal Dag Daggerman! And revive from the Extra Deck: Xiangke Magician!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and from the circle, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400), Performapal Dag Daggerman (2000/600), and Xiangke Magician (2500/500) appear on the field in attack mode. Naruto says, discarding Performapal Trump Witch (100/100) Pendulum Monster card, “Now, Dag Daggerman’s ability activates! I discard one Performapal to draw a card and it will be the card that I need!” Naruto says, putting his hand on his deck, “Next, I summon the Tuner monster, Dread Dragon, in attack mode!” Naruto draws the card, puts it on his duel disk, and Dread Dragon (1100/400) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Matt says, “Okay, that’s not luck! Not even close!”

 

Nagito thinks in his mind, flabbergasted, “B-But how?!”

 

Naruto says, his body starting to glow, “And now, I tune Dread Dragon with Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Dread Dragon turns into two stars that surround Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, making it become transparent, and a column of light to appear on the field as Naruto takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. Naruto then says, “Celestial flames gather here, burn with the flame of a dragon’s star! Synchro Summon!” Naruto puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “Flame on, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, “And now, I use his ability and bring one Pendulum Monster from my Pendulum Zones right to the field! Return and get back your crown: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) glows, leaps out of his column, and returns to the field in attack mode in which Naruto says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Next, I play my Pendulum Reborn!” Naruto’s face-down card is revealed to be the Pendulum Reborn trap card and Naruto says, “And now, I can revive one Pendulum Monster from the grave or face-up in my Extra Deck! Come on back, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Soon after, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Purple Sister says, amazed, “Incredible.”

 

Green Heart says, with a smile, “Naruto is a real fighter and warrior.”

 

Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I activate my Odd-Eyes Visionary card! Now, I draw from my deck equal the number of Odd-Eyes monsters in my Monster Card Zones and with every draw, I predict if the card that I draw is monster, spell, or trap card in which every time that I’m right, I destroy one card on your side of the field and I get to keep the card! If I’m wrong, I lose the card and one card on my field is destroyed!”

 

Nagito says, with a wide smile, “So, you are going to leave this to luck after all? I’m sorry to say that my luck…”

 

Naruto yells out, strongly and interrupting Nagito, “I’m not leaving this to luck! I’m not predicting what cards I draw! I KNOW that those cards will come because I will make them come, believe it!” Nagito gives a surprised look as Naruto puts his hand on his deck and he yells out, “First, I draw the trap card, Urgent Tuning!” Naruto draws his card and displays the Urgent Tuning trap card.

 

Nagito asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Naruto says, “I’m right so, your overgrown slot machine is gone!” Dangerous Machine Type Six then explodes into pieces and Naruto says, putting his hand on his deck, “Next, it is the Odd-Eyes Tuning Quick-Play Spell card!” Naruto draws his next card and it is a Quick-Play Spell card known as Odd-Eyes Tuning. There are plenty of looks of shock and Naruto says, “And now, your Fairy Box is toast!” The Real Solid image of Fairy Box continuous trap card then explodes and Naruto says, putting his hands on his deck, “Finally, it is the Pendulum Releveling spell card!” Naruto draws his third card and it is a spell card known as Pendulum Releveling in which Naruto yells out, “And your overgrown tin can over there is now toast!”

 

Cyber-Tech Alligator explodes into pieces and Nagito says, shocked, “No!”

 

Sailor Venus says, stunned, “That’s incredible!”

 

Ken says, “That’s not guessing or using some kind of psychic power to predict the cards that you draw.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “No. It is the ‘Destiny Draw’ power.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Destiny Draw?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It is basically the ability to make whatever card that you need through nothing, but your own will. It is basically the power to control destiny and fate through your own will.”

 

There are plenty of shocked looks and Yolei says, stunned, “No way!”

 

TK says, “I think that Naruto’s actions say otherwise, Yolei.”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, with a smile, “Same foxy baka. Always keeping up the surprise aren’t you, Naruto?”

 

Salamandinay thinks in her mind, “Beings with the ability to control destiny and fate with their own wills?”

 

Nagito thinks in his mind, overhearing Sailor Pluto, “Control fate and destiny…with your will…No, it is not possible!”

 

However, Nagito is brought out of his thoughts as Naruto yells out, “It’s over! Rebellion Dragon, direct attack!”

 

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon charges straight for Nagito and Nagito says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play my Battle Fader in defense mode!” Battle Fader (0/0) appears on the field in defense mode and Nagito says, “Since you attacked me directly and I have this card in my hand, I can summon it and stop the Battle Phase of this turn.” A long bell sound comes from Battle Fader in which Odd-Eyes Rebellion is repelled off.

 

Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I can’t attack, but my turn isn’t done! I activate my Pendulum Releveling spell card! Now, I release a number of Pendulum monsters on my field and I can summon monsters from my deck that are equal or lower in level that the monsters that I released! I release my magician and Dag Daggerman!” Xiangke Magician and Dag Daggerman vanish from the field, two cards come out of Naruto’s deck, and Naruto says, “And taking their place is none other than Performapal Springoose and Nitro Synchron!” Just then Performapal Springoose (1100/2400) and Nitro Synchron (300/100) appear on the field in defense mode. Naruto says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Then I end with two cards face-down!”

 

Nagito’s body starts to shake violently and he says, “You…You…”

 

Black Sister asks, “What’s wrong with that nut now?”

 

Nagito says, his eyes having an evil insane look in them, “You piece of untalented trash! How dare you mock hope?! What is a piece of untalented dirt has any right to mock true hope like the way that you do?! In life, you are either born hope or you are born nothing at all just like a worthless piece of dirt like me!”

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “Wrong, moron! You are either make yourself something or you don’t! Just thinking that way show how truly weak you truly are! You are only ‘nothing’ if you choose to make yourself ‘nothing’, believe it!”

 

Nagito yells out, in an enraged insane tone, “How dare you?! HOW DARE YOU?! I WILL DESTROY YOU FOR MOCKING TRUE HOPE THAT WAY, NAMIKAZE!!!” Nagito draws a card from his deck, looks at the card, and he gains an insane look in which he laughs in an insane manner.

 

Yolei says, “It’s official, folks. He has gone off the deep end.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No kidding, Yolei.”

 

Nagito says, with an insane smile, “Now, I will show what your worthless ‘will’ is truly worth in this and any world!” Nagito says, putting one card into the main slot, “First, I activate my Foolish Burial! I use it to send one monster from my deck to my grave!” A card comes from Nagito’s deck, he sends it to his graveyard slot, and he says, putting another card into the main slot, “Then I play my Silent Doom and revive Zoa!” Just then Zoa (2600/1900) comes to the field in defense mode and Nagito says, putting one card on his duel disk, “With that, I play my Bistro Butcher!” The Bistro Butcher (1800/1000) then appears on the field in attack mode and Nagito says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “And now, to bring you into the depths of ultimate despair, I release my three monsters in order to play Raviel, Lord of Phantasms!” All three monsters vanish and the whole area shakes as Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (4000/4000) appears from a portal on the ground in attack mode.

 

Tusk yells out, “What is that?!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Big trouble!”

 

Nagito says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I equip Raviel with my Megamorph and since my life-points are smaller, my Raviel is more powerful!” Raviel roars out as it goes from 4000/4000 to 8000/4000 and Nagito shouts out, “Now, destroy him and show him the depths of true despair with his so-called worthless ‘will’ is nothing!”

 

Raviel charges in to attack one of Naruto’s dragons and Sailor Galaxy says, concerned, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Naruto just smiles and he says, with a foxy grin, “Thank you…I win!” This causes plenty of the others to give confused looks, especially Nagito, and Naruto yells out, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “Thanks to you, I just won this duel and this is the start of the reasons why! I activate my Urgent Tuning!” One of Naruto’s face-down card is revealed to be the Urgent Tuning trap card and Naruto says, “With this, I can Synchro Summon during this Battle Phase! I tune my Nitro Synchron with my Springoose!” Nitro Synchron turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Springoose, turning it transparent, and a column of light appears when a new Pendulum-Synchro Monster card appears on Naruto’s duel disk, Naruto yells out, “Spread your beautiful wings at the speed of sound and blaze through your enemies like a bullet! Synchro Summon! Time to fly, Clear Wing Fast Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Fast Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Nagito asks, with a dark sneer, “What will that do?”

 

Naruto says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Did you forget this card that I drew or are you really that dumb jerk? I activate my Odd-Eyes Tuning!” Naruto’s next face-down card is a Quick-Play Spell card with a picture of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon showing over Synchro Monsters and Naruto says, “Since I have a Synchro Monster and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon on my field, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon counts as a level one Tuner and I can tune with a Synchro Monster! So, I tune my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Clear Wing Fast Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon turns into one star that turns into a ring that surrounds Clear Wing Fast Dragon and turning it transparent, but then Naruto’s crystal pendant glows with his, Davis’, Sammy’s, Sailor Orion’s, Sailor Sun’s, and Sailor Moon’s Marks of the Dragon along with Sailor Moon’s and Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum pendants as well.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Keiko says, amazed, “Pretty…”

 

Kotone asks, confused, “What’s happening?”

 

Sailor Orion says, plainly, “A miracle…”

 

A column of light appears on the field as a new Pendulum-Synchro Monster card appears on Naruto’s duel disk, while Naruto’s clothing glows, in which Naruto shouts out, “Dragon of duel colored eyes! Gain the wings of the wind and light and soar to shine with new supremacy! Synchro Summon! Soar like a jetting eagle, Supreme King Speed Dragon: Odd-Eyes Fast Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Fast Dragon (3000/2500), a monster that looks like a silver version of Clear Wing Fast Dragon with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s duel colored eyes and chest, and having jade green version of Clear Wing Fast Dragon’s wings coming out its back, appears on the field in attack mode. Naruto says, “Odd-Eyes Fast Dragon’s ability now activates! During this turn, all of my opponent’s special summoned monsters have their abilities negated and their attacks powers are zero!”

 

Nagito asks, shocked, “What?!” Odd-Eyes Fast Dragon unleashes a powerful wind with dust that causes Raviel, Lord of Phantasm to go from 8000/4000 to 0/4000 and Nagito says, “I just won’t attack…!!”

 

Naruto says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen again, “Wrong, loser! I activate my Trap Booster card!” Naruto’s final face-down card is the Trap Booster Quick-Play spell card and Naruto says, discarding one card from his hand, “By discarding a card from my hand, I can play one trap card from it!” Naruto says, putting the last card in his hand into the main slot of his disk, “And I choose my Battle Lure trap card! With this card, I can force your monster to attack one of mine this turn!”

 

Nagito yells out, stunned, “What?! No!”

 

Naruto shouts out, “Odd-Eyes Fast Dragon, take out his Raviel and end this nutjob’s rampage once and for all! Hypersonic Slash Burst!” Odd-Eyes Fast Dragon goes at supersonic speed right through Raviel causing him to roar as he is destroyed in a massive explosion in which Nagito yells out as he is sent flying from the shockwave of the explosion causing him to bounce off the ground a few times before skidding to a stop as he loses 3000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Naruto: 3900

Nagito: 0

 

Purple Sister says, amazed, “Incredible.”

 

White Sister (Ram) says, excitedly, “Awesome! Naruto kicked that insane dude’s butt!”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, with a nod, “Yeah…”

 

With the final Real Solid Vision ‘projections’ vanishing, Nagito says, with an insane smile, “To be so utterly crushed…to have my beliefs so defeated…so destroyed…this is…true despair…but you will be feeling it soon enough…” Nagito then shows that he has a device attached to his right arm.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I don’t think so! Mercury!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, her visor activated and her computer in her hands, “Got it!” Just then the collar around the neck of Vivian’s mother opens up and clatters to the ground in which Ange, riding on Villkiss, grabs her and zips off before Nagito can activated the bomb in the collar in which when he does, the bomb explodes harmlessly leaving only a small hole in the ground. Ange bring Vivian’s mother back to said young teen girl while Nagito collapses into unconsciousness.

 

Vivian says, “Mom!” Vivian goes over to her mother and hugs her while Vivian’s mother hugs her back.

 

Sailor Celestial tells Ange, “Nice one, Ange.”

 

Ange says, “I’ve got to admit that you are pretty clever, Suguha.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’m surprised that you agreed to it.”

 

Ange says, “I’m still not believing that she is really Vivian’s mother despite Vivian being a Dragon herself.” Ange says, glaring at Salamandinay, “However, I’ve got more than a few words to say to you! You and I have some unfinished business!”

 

Salamandinay responds, “It seems we do, rider of Billkiss.” Sailor Uranus and Sakura goes over to the comatose Nagito and Sakura uses her medical jutsu along with medical equipment to examine him.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Anyway, let’s get this nut back aboard the Enterprise and tied up nice and tight.”

 

Sakura says, “I don’t think that you need to worry about that. He has gone into complete mental shock.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Sakura and Naruto asks, “Mental shock?”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Yeah. He suffered a huge mental shock and he is now in a complete comatose condition. He is not waking up anytime soon.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Just makes things easier.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Neptune goes over and retrieves the Raviel, Lord of Phantasm (4000/4000) Monster card from Nagito’s deck.

 

Sailor Sun tells Vivian, “We’re glad that you, Tusk, and the others are okay, Vivian.”

 

Vivian says, “Good to see you, too! Question: Why are you wearing that armor and have wings of your own? It’s awesome!” Around the same time, Ange and Salamandinay look like they are going to face off, but Sailor Moon and Tusk get in-between them.

 

Sailor Moon tells Ange, “Hold on, Ange!”

 

Ange responds, “What do you think you are doing Serena? You know what this witch has done! It was a miracle that Azrael didn’t suffer any damage and no one died from the attack!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I’m not exactly happy with Salamandinay either, but she has information that you need to know. She knows the truth about Villkiss and the whole of yours and Tusk’s world.”

 

Ange asks, surprised, “The truth about my world?”

 

Salamandinay says, “Indeed, rider of Billkiss. I welcome you and your new associates to the true Earth.”

 

Ange asks, surprised, “True Earth?”

 

Sailor Star tells Kazuto, “It is good to see you, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kazuto says, with a warm smile, “It is, Asuna-chan.” Kazuto then takes out a small device and it creates a projection of Yui and Strea.

 

Yui yells out, excitedly, “Mommy!”

 

Strea says, excitedly, “Hey there!”

 

Sailor Star says, excitedly, “Yui-chan! Strea!”

 

Yui says, with a smile, “I’m so glad that you are okay, Mommy.”

 

Sailor Star says, warmly, “It is good to see you and Strea-chan, too, Yui-chan.”

 

Naruto and Sailor Galaxy look at each other and Sailor Galaxy says, with a warm smile, “I knew that you would come for me, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a warm smile, “There is no way that I would leave you behind, believe it.”

 

Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon hug each other and Tuxedo Mask says, warmly, “I’ve missed you.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I know, Darien-kun. I’m sorry to make you worry.”

 

Tai says, with a smirk, “Get a room, you two.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a wide smirk, “No kidding, lovebirds.” Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask release from their hug with major blushes on their cheeks. As our heroes and heroines continue their reunion, what they don’t know is that someone is observing them some distance away.

 

The figure says, in a male voice, “There you are, lovely Ange. And it seems like you have been reunited with the others and they have reawaken to their powers and histories. How perfect.” However, what the figure doesn’t know is that Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, Kazuto, and Naruto get a ‘bad feeling’ as they glance at each other.

 

End of Chapter 53

 

Awesome! The crew is reunited together and the story of Suguha’s ‘dark history’ is more fully told at least in this storyline anyway. With the revelation of Suguha’s ‘dark history’, a time of healing is starting, but she and the others don’t have time to rest on their behind, everyone! I’m sure that it is quite obvious that there is a lot of adventure to come with this arc and the rest of this story which I am hoping is going to end soon in which I can move onto the third story of this story series, but we are going to have to wait and see, folks! Please read and review and no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!