Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Chaotic Aura of Renewal ( Chapter 54 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Anyway, as I start this chapter, I have watched the Japanese version of the last episode Arc-V and it inspired my own ideas in which I hope that you have found exciting! Now, before I start, I would like to tell that a question from about a scene that read about earlier in the story is going to be answer, but that’s all I’m going to say, everyone! If you want to find out what I mean, you know what to do, fans! As usual, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 54: Chaotic Aura of Renewal

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown dimension, Unknown Earth

 

Right now, on the Earth of the unknown universe, our heroes and heroines along with Ange, Tusk, Vivian, her mother, whose name is Lamia, Salamandinay, and her two guardians, the red haired woman, Kaname, and the violet-red haired woman, Naga, are assembled together as they discuss the whole situation.

 

When they are done, Salamandinay says, “I see. Very interesting.”

 

Kaname says, amazed, “That’s amazing.”

 

Salamandinay says, “It shouldn’t be so surprising. We already know of another Earth and another universe, so, it shouldn’t be surprising that there is more than one ‘other worlds’ out there, Kaname.” Salamandinay says, “However, it looks like there are plenty of worlds where humans are still so foolish or have monsters that rivals the one that took Aura from us.”

 

Tusk says, “I can’t believe that one girl threw an entire planet into chaos.”

 

Ange says, “Hard to believe, but it is true. And that girl isn’t ordinary.”

 

Amara says, “More like an agent of chaos and evil is more like it. Junko Enoshima just wanted to throw the world into despair and she gets a ‘high’ in seeing and experiencing despair including her own.”

 

Tusk says, “She sounds like a female version of Embryo. Using and manipulating people from his own ends and pleasure.”

 

Salamandinay says, “Yes, she sounds like that, but both of them are different in many ways.”

 

Suguha asks, “How do you figure?”

 

Salamandinay says, “That fiend, Embryo, does what he does for his own version of a ‘perfect world’ while this Junko Enoshima just causes destruction and chaos for the sake of said destruction and chaos.”

 

Ken says, “Doesn’t take away the fact that they, both, sound like embodiments of evil themselves.”

 

Salamandinay says, “Indeed.”

 

Ange says, “Anyway, if I’m getting this right, Embryo came from this world, where it was destroyed by a war started by something called Dracunium. Villkiss and the other Ragna-Mails were weapons created by one side to end the war and they did…By destroying this Earth causing a chain reaction with the Dracunium that turned this Earth into a polluted wasteland.”

 

Tusk says, with a nod, “While some survivors left the Earth that you and I know, the ‘World of Mana’, others modified their bodies to survive and adapt as well as restore this planet. The ones that we know as Dragons including Vivian.”

 

Asuna says, “The females are the smaller pink dragons that we know, like Vivian, while the males are those giant huge dragons that we have seen. While the women can go back to humanoid form, the males are forever stuck in their ‘dragon forms’ since they are devoted to ‘eating’ the corrupted Dracunium and using their bodies to purify it into stable and safe crystals.”

 

Tentomon asks, “So, they are living ‘recycling factories’?”

 

Salamandinay says, “A crude terminology, but an accurate one.” Salamandinay says, “Sometimes the women go out there to assist the men and they get pregnant in which they give birth to children.” Salamandinay says, looking at Vivian, “Mii or as you know her, Vivian, was one of them. Ten years ago, she wandered onto the alternate Earth where she was lost.”

 

Ange says, “Where Jill and the others found her in which they found a way to keep Vivian in human form.”

 

Salamandinay says, “Yes, but thanks to Doctor Geko’s work, she can now stay in human form at will without the need of medicines.”

 

Kotone says, “Since only the ‘women dragons’ are able to transform into a human form, it is the reason why it seems like this place is populated by girls.”

 

Keiko says, “It must be very lonely to work out there.”

 

Salamandinay says, “Yes, it is. Dare I say, we also have times that we wish for ‘companionship’, but in order to atone for the near destruction of our precious Earth, this is the way that we have chosen to atone.”

 

Mina asks, curiously, “So, do you give birth to guy dragons?”

 

Lita says, gabbing her in the side, “Mina-chan!”

 

Mina says, nervously, “Just asking.” Plenty of the others, including Mina’s boyfriend, TK, can’t help to shake their heads at the Sailor Scout of Love.

 

Salamandinay says, looking at Suguha, “However, it is easy to realize why Embryo had a great interest in you.”

 

Naga says, “The power of legends.”

 

Salamandinay says, with a nod, “Embryo must have sensed the power within Suguha through it is possible that he might have not fully understand what it was. However, he knew that it could give him great power…Or it could be the very force of his destruction. As it is stated within our legends, it is power BEYOND deities since it is creation itself and that includes deities themselves.”

 

Tusk says, looking at Suguha, “I never could imagine such a power.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, it isn’t as amazing as you think, Tusk.”

 

Vivian asks, curiously, “Why is that?”

 

Ange asks, “Can you imagine that once they hear about Suguha’s power that everyone and anyone would want to get their hands on her in order to get their dirty hands on that power of hers?”

 

Suguha says, sarcastically, “Thanks for reminding me, Ange.”

 

Asuna asks, “But why would Kayaba work with such poor people from a world like that?”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s only a question that he would have to answer, Asuna.”

 

Ken says, “All we can say is that he could be the one that manipulated your travels across worlds for some kind of purpose.”

 

Cody says, “What that purpose is what we can’t figure out.”

 

Serena asks, “And your ‘retrieval’ of us might be a part of it?”

 

Kazuto says, “Going through a realized version of that ‘death game’ that we went through, it is pretty obvious. All the events that unlocked the worlds that you once visited are connected to our ventures in SAO. The secret GM console under Blackiron Palace, the Martial Arts quest, and Kizmel and the Dark Elves.”

 

TK asks, “So, he wanted us to find Serena, Suguha, Kari, and the others and reunite them with? Why?”

 

Amara says, “As Kazuto said: We need to ask the ‘big guy’ himself.”

 

Suguha says, cracking her knuckles, “I’ll make him talk.”

 

Mimi says, with a nervous smile, “I don’t think it will be that easy, Suguha.”

 

Matt says, “It usually never is, Mimi.”

 

Serena asks Ange, “What do you plan to do?”


Ange responds, “What kind of question is that?”

 

Salamandinay asks, curiously, “Even after learning the truth about your world, what you and the other ‘Norma’ have been forced to do, you still plan to return.”

 

Ange says, with a sly smirk, “Of course. I still have unfinished business. As I already told some people: I plan to destroy my world.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Ange says, with a sly smile, “In fact, what you have told me actually shown me how to do. You already said that Mana is actually the Dracunium power from Aura, right? If it is taken away, no more Mana right? Well, all I have to do is free Aura and Mana is gone for good.”

 

There are plenty of surprised look and Kari says, “Ange…”

 

Ange responds, “Don’t get me wrong. I’m not doing this for anyone, but myself. I’m no hero.” Ange says, looking out the window, “I’ve learned the truth about my world and listening to you, it shows me how false it truly is. I intend to bring it down to the ground.” Ange says, looking at Salamandinay, “Part of me can’t stand you after what you nearly did to Arzenal, but if you help me get what I desire, you’ll get your precious ancestor back.”

 

Salamandinay says, with a smile, “You give an interesting offer.”

 

Ange asks Serena, Suguha, Kari, Hinata, and Asuna, “And what are you going to do?”

 

Mina says, “That’s simple. We go home.”

 

Darien says, “It isn’t that simple, Mina.”

 

Mina asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Kazuto says, “If this Embryo knows at least something of Sugu’s power, he won’t stop coming after her to claim Sugu and her power for himself.”

 

Asuna says, a bit nervously, “There is something else. He seems to have a ‘thing’ for ‘strong women’.”

 

Suguha says, “When Arzenal was attacked, he wanted the Para-Mail riders especially Ange.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Okay, creepy!”

 

Kari says, “He also wanted Villkiss through the reasons are obvious.”

 

Trista says, “However, if he is pursuit of you, especially Suguha, he could follow us to our Earth. He seems to have universe crossing capabilities.”

 

Uni asks, “Come on! There is a vast number of worlds! How would he know where to find you?”

 

Darien says, “He’ll find a way. We’ve met his kind before and they are relentless.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head, “I’ve got to agree with Darien.”

 

Davis says, cracking his knuckles, “Then all we have to do is clobber that freak and problem solved.”

 

TK says, with a smile, “I think that it is going to be more complicated than that Davis.”

 

Salamandinay says, with a smile, “I believe that before continuing on with your mission, you should take a rest and regain your strength.”

 

Riku says, “I wish that we could Lady Salamandinay, but we have several ‘prisoners’ to bring back to the world that they came from in order to help them from the ‘corruption’ that twisted them into the fiends that they are now.”

 

King Mickey says, with a nod, “I believe that it is for the best Lady Salamandinay.”

 

Salamandinay says, with a nod, “As you wish. However, I do wish to speak to you about those dragons that Naruto-san summoned during the duel.”

 

Naruto asks, “My dragons?”

 

Salamandinay says, with a nod, “Yes. Those dragons are part of an important vision that Aura shared with us before she was taken by Embryo.”

 

There are looks of surprise and Minato asks, curiously, “They are?”

 

Salamandinay says, with a nod, “Yes, they are.” Salamandinay looks at Naga and she produces something that looks like a crystal ball in which the crystal ball glows in which it shows images of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon.

 

There are multiple gasps and Serena says, shocked, “Those dragons…”

 

Salamandinay says, “Aura tells a tale of four mighty dragons known as the Four Heavenly Dragons. Mighty dragons of great power and pride.”

 

Suguha says, “I recognize them. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.”

 

Kazuto says, “The last one is Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Sugu. That’s the dragon held by your counterpart and Serena’s counterpart from the Fusion Dimension.”

 

Salamandinay says, “Aura tells us a tale of these four mighty dragons becoming enraged upon being used for humanities entertainment and that they united with one of their ‘chosen ones’, one of those that truly united with the hearts of these dragons.”

 

Tusk asks, surprised, “United with one of their ‘chosen’?”

 

Salamandinay says, with a nod, “Yes…Into a creature of pure chaos and destruction.” Just then the ‘shadow’ of dark fiendish dragon appears behind the four Dimension Dragons causing ‘something’ to ‘stir’ within Naruto, Davis, and especially Serena and Suguha. Salamandinay says, “The tale says that this creature rampage across the realm of its home causing widespread devastation until its other ‘chosen ones’, the ones that understood and united with the hearts of the dragons, joined together with others in order to bring about the separation of the four dragons from their corrupted former comrade, but the actions and the four dragons’ power so mighty, the very realm itself was torn asunder and reformed into two times and one of those timelines had four different realms.”

 

Trista’s eyes widen and Tai asks, “Two timelines and four different realms?”

 

Salamandinay says, with a nod, “Based on what Aura said, yes. Aura also warned that if the rage of the four dragons is not quelled in which they come together with their corrupted chosen, a once noble soul twisted by humanity’s greed and bloodlust as well as a great betrayal, the ‘dragon of chaos and destruction’ will return and all worlds will be in danger of complete destruction for this ‘chaos dragon’ will not stop all is ‘silenced’.”

 

Ange asks, not believing it, “Seriously?”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “It sounds pretty hard to believe.”

 

Keiko says, “But these look exactly like those four dragons.”

 

Darien says, with a plain tone, “I don’t think that this is any coincidence at all.” Darien asks Salamandinay, “Is there anything that Aura said?”

 

Salamandinay says, with a nod, “One final thing. All this is connected with this.” Just then an image of Aincrad appears much to the shock of the others.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Aincrad!”

 

Ken says, “I think that settles that this is no ‘fairy tale’.”

 

Yolei asks, curiously, “Could this mean…?”

 

Tai says, with a serious tone, “Yeah, Yolei. Kayaba knows something about these dragons.”

 

Kotone asks, “How can we be sure that he knows something?”

 

Kazuto says, “As much as I hate to admit it, Tai has a point. If Aincrad is involved, then Kayaba is involved.”

 

Minato says, “Which may mean that he knows something and maybe his plans involve these dragons.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “That’s a good point.”

 

Tusk asks, curiously, “Kayaba…Is that the man that you said…?”

 

Serena says, with a solemn nod, “Yes, he was.”

 

Ange tells Tusk, “The man that Serena’s father when she was a princess and her uncle in this life when he trapped her in that prison for two years.”

 

Tusk says, nervously, “Oh…!!”

 

Serena says, with a weak smile, “It’s okay, Tusk.”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “As we have said before, the ass did what he did for two reasons: One, he did because, as he told his prisoners, he wanted to create a world that he could observe.”

 

Ange says, with a snort, “He wanted to play god or something like that.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s one way of looking at it and probably, somewhat of an accurate assessment too.”

 

Tusk asks, “What was the second reason?”

 

Suguha replies, with a solemn tone, “You are looking at her.”

 

Vivian asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Tai says, “The second reason was to force Suguha to awaken her power as Sailor Celestial.”

 

Tusk asks, shocked, “Say what?”

 

Yolei says, “That’s the basic truth. In fact, he made sure that Kazuto was chosen as an SAO beta tester knowing that he would go onto the retail game.”


Suguha says, solemnly, “Nearly four thousand people murdered…and countless others ‘scarred’ in some many ways…because of his self-center ways…and my power…”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, concerned, “Sugu…”

 

Salamandinay tells Suguha, with a smile, “You are a person with a great burden, but is it your own?”

 

Suguha looks at Salamandinay with a nasty glare and she responds, “With all due respect, your majesty, you don’t know the depths of my burden and my sins on my soul.” Suguha then stomps out of the room and one of Salamandinay’s guards, Naga, prepares to confront Suguha with an angered look, but Salamandinay raises her hand and arm to block Naga.

 

Salamandinay tells Naga, “No, Naga.”

 

Naga says, “But she…”

 

Salamandinay responds, with a kind smile, “She is someone given a great burden with what could be said to be the ‘ultimate power of all worlds’ for, as you know Naga, in our ancient lore and what they have told us, this is power BEYOND what even deities possess. It is truly a mighty responsibility…that must have given no end of pain and trial.” Salamandinay says, looking at the others, “However, I warn you fairly. Putting the ‘weight of worlds’ may cause a person, no matter how strong in spirit, to break.” Salamandinay says, looking at Serena, “And it seems to be the same with her sibling as well.” Serena gives a surprised look as Salamandinay looks away from her.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

On board the USS Enterprise, Suguha is talking with Asuna, Hinata, and Serena and the three of them are shocked at what Suguha just said.

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “That’s the truth about me. The darkness that I hold and the ‘connection’ between Yuuko and I. She was who she was because I am the one who led her down that path.”

 

Hinata says, shocked, “Oh my…”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “I can understand if you girls don’t want to look at me the same again…” However, Suguha is surprised when Serena hugs her.

 

Serena tells Suguha, “How can you say that? You are my sister and my friend in which my feelings for you will never change.”

 

Asuna says, “I didn’t know that you were holding such a burden, Suguha-chan.”

 

Hinata says, “We’re here for you, Suguha.”

 

Suguha says, with tears coming down her eyes, “Thank you…” Suguha hugs Serena back and starts to gently cry, but elsewhere on the Enterprise, the others, minus, Ange, Tusk, Vivian, and CPUs, are assembled together and discussing something.

 

At one point, Lita yells out, “You can’t be serious!”

 

Amara says, “We are serious, Lita-chan.”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “I’m going to have to agree with Amara here.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “So, you are saying that darkness couldn’t belong to Suguha?”

 

Riku says, “Not if the same ‘darkness’ is inside of Serena.”

 

Riku looks at Raye and Amara and Raye says, “It’s the same. The same ‘malice’ that we keep seeing in Suguha when she gets ‘pushed over the edge’ is the same with Meatball Head.”

 

Amara says, “And Renamon confirmed that ‘malice’ is within Suguha, but it doesn’t belong to Suguha, so, we can only assume that ‘darkness’ is sealed in her.”

 

Naruto asks, “So, are you saying that when Serena and Suguha go ‘berserk’, they are being ‘possessed’ in some way?”

 

Sakura says, “I think that’s exactly what they are saying Naruto.”

 

Darien says, “Remember what we know about those dragons.”

 

Cody says, “They are known as the Dimensional Dragons. Four dragons, in the context of Duel Monsters, represent the four types of monsters linked to the Extra Deck. Fusion Monsters, Synchro Monsters, XYZ Monsters, and now, the newest additions, Pendulum Monsters, because when Pendulum Monsters on the field are destroyed in any way other than being removed from play or being used as Overlay Units for an XYZ monster, sent into the Extra Deck where they can be summoned again through Pendulum Summon.”

 

Mina says, “Yeah, their names tell us that clearly. Odd-Eyes PENDULUM Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing SYNCHRO Dragon, and now, Starve Venom FUSION Dragon.”

 

Minato says, “I think that there is also something else that gives credit to the story of ‘dragon people’.”

 

Darien says, “You mean how there are four versions of both Serena and Suguha, correct? I believe that you are right. Remember, they also mention that this ‘world’ was divided into four dimensions with three of them named for three of the Extra Deck monsters: Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “I agree. And there is also the fact that these type of things are happening when Suguha and Serena are dueling and using those dragons.”

 

Yolei says, nodding her head, “No kidding, Ken.”

 

Darien asks Amara, “How long have you suspect something what’s happening with Serena and Suguha?”

 

Amara responds, “Ever since the first time that both Suguha and Serena summoned THAT monster.”

 

Hotaru asks, confused, “That monster?”

 

Izzy says, “The Supreme King Black Dragon: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon.”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “That was scary.”

 

Kotone says, “I’ve noticed something.”

 

Kazuto says, “If you mean the ‘titles’ that ‘Odd-Eyes combiners’ have, you have a point Kotone. Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon: ‘The Supreme King Black Dragon’.”

 

Minato says, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon: ‘The Supreme King Violent Dragon’.”

 

Darien says, looking at Naruto, “And now, Odd-Eyes Fast Dragon: ‘The Supreme King Speed Dragon’.”

 

Mina asks, looking at Naruto, “But why was Naruto able to do that without going bonkers?”

 

Sakura says, looking at Naruto, “I know that Naruto may not like this, but it may have to do with his experience with Kurama. I’m sorry to remind you, Naruto, but you do have experience losing control when you let your anger get out of control and Kurama’s ‘hatred’, within the fox’s chakra, causing you to go ‘berserk’. Those experiences might have aided you to control into whatever ‘power’ that ‘binds’ Suguha, Serena, and their counterparts to these dragon, but not lose control to whatever is making them go ‘bonkers’.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “Yeah, you have a point.”

 

Sakura says, looking at Kazuto and Naruto, “However, as said before, this ‘Berserk Mode’ of Suguha’s and Serena’s might also have to deal with this ‘malice’ within them too.” Sakura says, looking at Davis, “This is more evidence since Davis also managed to gain the power of Pendulum Summoning for himself and summon alternate version of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.”

 

Cody says, “Namely Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon and Clear Wing Fast Dragon.”

 

Mimi asks, looking at Davis, “How was Davis able to do that?”

 

Ken says, “I think that it has to do with the fact that Davis has been give the title of ‘Star Dragon King’.”

 

Yolei asks, “Didn’t it have to deal with inheriting the legacy of the People of the Stars and the royal family?”

 

TK asks Ken, “You think that there is more to this title than just the People of the Stars, Ken?”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “I asked Washu to look more into it and she found that it says that the true Star Dragon King is the ‘great ruler of the noble dragon’s blood’ who will unite the dragons and humans together.”

 

Tai asks, “Wait! Are you saying that Davis is the ruler of all dragons and he might be part-dragon or something?”

 

Davis asks, shocked, “Huh?!”

 

Ken replies, “While I’m not sure about the ‘part-dragon’ part, I am very certain about the ‘ruler of all dragons’ part. It is said that this person has the power to harness the powers of all dragons and ‘become one with the hearts of all dragons’.”

 

Riku says, “Basically, it is possible that Davis has the power to tap into the powers of all dragons including these ‘Dimensional Dragons’.”

 

Kari asks, “Wait! Do you think that this was a reason that Dai-kun was given copies of all the Signer Dragons and while he is able to use all of the Signer and Duel Dragons?”

 

Lita asks, “Hold up! Doesn’t that mean the host of the tournament, the mayor of Neo Domino City, knew about this?”

 

Darien says, “That shouldn’t be surprising based on what Yusei and the previous Signers told us about him.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “He was a part of that Yliaster organization.”

 

Matt says, “So, it wouldn’t be too surprising that he would know something.”

 

Davis says, “Well, right now, we don’t have time to worry about him.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Davis is right. Right now, our main focus is this Embryo.”

 

Amara says, “Based on what was said by leader of commander of the Norma, this Embryo is some kind of deity.”

 

Darien says, “However, based on the information that Salamandinay and her people told us, he was the one that destroyed their Earth by his discovery of Dracunium, which started the war, and the use of the Ragna-Mail and their weapons which caused Dracunium reactors worldwide to detonate and turn the land into a wasteland. From what Salamandinay and her people told us, Embryo has or at least, had been human.”

 

Kotone asks, “Hold on! Didn’t Salamandinay and Tusk mention about Embryo ‘migrating’ from one Earth to another?”

 

Kazuto asks Trista, “Could have something happened to Embryo during the ‘transfer’ from one Earth to another?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “It is highly probable. Traveling between universes doesn’t usually happen for many reasons and during that travel between universes, any number of things that could have altered his biology or anything about him to give him such vast abilities including gaining any sort of power.”

 

Ken says, “Power that could make him seem like a deity.”

 

Trista says, nodding her head, “Correct, Ken.”

 

Kazuto says, “What we do know for sure is that he has the ability to travel between different universes and dimensions and he has an idea about Sugu’s power.”

 

Rika says, “And like any power-hungry ass, he wants it all for himself.”

 

Amara says, “And I don’t see someone like him stopping for anything or anyone.”

 

Tai says, “We don’t like getting involved in other people’s affairs, but this is a fight that we can’t run from if we want to protect the people that we care about.”

 

Davis says, “I don’t run from any type of fight especially asses like that Embryo jerk ward. If he thinks that he can play with worlds and play a deity, I think that it is time that he gets knocked down to Earth.”

 

Mina says, “Not to mention that our two Moon Princesses have a ‘thing’ against people that play a deity.”

 

Raye says, “Can’t exactly blame them, Mina-chan.”

 

Yolei says, nodding her head in agreement, “For obvious reasons at that.”

 

Riku says, “First off, let’s get our four ‘special passengers’ back to Makoto’s world. With them, we have around eight of them so far and there are total of fifteen brainwashed victims in this ‘organization’.”

 

Kairi says, “I think that it is just horrible what happened to them.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a nod, “I know, Kairi. Hopefully, Makoto and his friends can help them.”

 

Riku says, nodding his head, “Can’t say that I completely approve of this, but then again, they are nothing like that…woman, if you can call her that, who twisted their minds into the way that they are now.”

 

Yolei says, with a sigh, “It seems like we meet plenty of these ‘head cases’ in our world and it is no better in the multiverse.”

 

Kazuto tells Naruto, “Thanks for trying to prevent whatever is inside of Sugu from trying to take her over, but I doubt that her pride is going to let anyone try to protect her. She is a Sailor WARRIOR for a reason.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “Yeah, I know, but it is the way that I am and I’m not going to change that, believe it.” Minato and Kushina smile at their son proudly for following his beliefs.

 

Darien says, “All we can do is help and guild them in the hopes that they can overcome this.” Plenty of the others can’t help to nod their heads in agreement, but plenty of them are worried for our two Moon Princesses for various and/or obvious reasons.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Danganronpa universe, Jabberwock Island

 

Once again on the Earth of the Danganronpa universe, we return to Jabberwock Island where we find our heroes and heroines talking with Makoto, Kyoko, and Byakuya assembled together within the room containing the Full-Dive pods for the rehabilitation virtual reality program known as the Neo World Program.

 

Byakuya says, “Based on what you say, you have a good point.”

 

Kyoko says, “From his records, he already had a ‘troubled personality’ already.”

 

Amara says, “You have to consider that if something goes wrong with the program. He is going to make things worse.”

 

Makoto gives a troubled look and Kyoko says, “Makoto, I know that you want to believe in people and you might feel for him due to his history, but it is that same history that makes him an unpredictable factor especially if something goes wrong like you feared.”

 

Byakuya says, “Which could very put the others in danger and you want to save them, Makoto.”

 

Makoto says, with a sigh, “Yes, I know.”

 

Byakuya says, “Then we should start getting to work installing countermeasure programs for such a possibility.”

 

Kyoko says, with a nod, “Right.”

 

Makoto asks, “So, what will you do now?”

 

Minato says, “Take care of our ‘other problem’.”

 

Kazuto, Suguha, Serena, and Davis as well as Trista sense something and Davis says, “Speaking of which…”

 

Suguha says, “Big brother…”

 

Kazuto nods his head and he says, grabbing Asuna who is beside him, “Asuna, duck now!” Asuna yelps as Kazuto drags her down while Suguha does a spin kick into a person that seems to appear out of nowhere in which he hit a nearby wall.

 

This person is a young looking male with long blond hair, green eyes, and he is wearing green business suit with red tie and black and grey formal shoes.

 

Tusk yells out, seeing the man, “Embryo!”

 

Mina asks, “Huh? This guy is Embryo?”

 

Lita says, “He doesn’t look like much!”

 

Amara says, “Don’t be fooled. I can’t sense him at all.”

 

Hotaru asks, surprised, “You can’t Amara-papa?”

 

Raye says, “Neither can I.”

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “You’re kidding?”

 

Trista says, with a serious tone, “I can.” When everyone looks at Trista, she says, “Whatever this Embryo is, he is giving off a disruption in space-time that I can sense.”

 

The man gives a slight bit of surprise and he then says, “Ah, I see. You are a space-time guardian.”

 

Trista says, “I see that you know about us.”

 

The man responds, “Let’s just say that I know ways to staying out of their ‘radar’.”

 

Ange says, “So, it is just like we thought. You can cross over into other worlds, Embryo.”

 

The man, Embryo, retorts, “I see that you have heard of me. It must have been from the Ancient People survivor and Jill as well.”

 

Ange asks, surprised, “Jill? What do you know about the commander?”

 

Embryo responds, “Let’s just say that we know each other quite well, my dear Ange.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, you’re Embryo? I have to say that I’m not impressed.”

 

Embryo replies, “I’m not surprised since you are a mighty warrior, Suguha. The holder of Etherion. I thought it, but a legend. And now, its ‘guardian’ stands before me.”

 

Minato asks, “So, you know about Etherion?”

 

Embryo responds, “But of course. I know many things.”

 

Lita says, “Get to the point, pretty boy!”

 

Embryo says, looking at Serena and Suguha, “My, you have many lovely friends.”

 

Serena responds, as Darien keeps her close, “Sorry, but I’m already taken.”

 

Davis says, as he gives off a powerful aura while remaining by Kari’s side, “Ditto for Kari.”

 

Naruto says, as he has a powerful chakra aura surrounding him while keeping Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha close to him, “Believe it!”

 

Kazuto says, keeping Asuna close while also keeping a ‘protective screen’ in front of Serena and Suguha, “I suggest that you keep off Sugu, Serena, and Asuna.”

 

Asuna says, “My dear Kirito-kun doesn’t like people leering at me and he is very overprotective with his two sisters.”

 

As Kazuto gives off a silver-white aura, Embryo says, “I see. I guess that means that we’re going to have a disagreement.”

 

Tai says, “Ooh, it is going to be more than a disagreement, pal.”

 

Embryo says, “Really? You might want to be careful. You do have over half-a-dozen poor souls that were brainwashed by a madwoman that just wanted to destroy her world. It could be a disaster if something happened to this room.”

 

Byakuya says, in a ‘cool’ tone, “Seriously? You are using that angle? You seem no better than a ‘dime store villain’.”

 

Embryo says, “Actually, I’m using this as a distraction.”

 

Mimi asks, “Distraction?” Just then Suguha’s ‘danger sense’ goes off, but before she can ‘use it’, she yelps as she drops through the floor.

 

Hiyori shouts out, “Suguha!” Hiyori tries to help Suguha, but she falls into the same hole that Suguha just feel into.

 

Kazuto shouts out, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “Suguha! Hiyori!”

 

Embryo says, “I know. It is very passé, but it is effective.”

 

Ange yells out, “You ass!” Ange then quickly draws her gun and shoots Embryo in the forehead causing him to drop to the floor seemly dead.

 

Sora (M) yells out, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Kairi covers her eyes and Davis asks, annoyed, “Was that really necessary?”

 

But then Embryo’s voice booms, “Fiery as ever, my lovely Ange.” Everyone then looks to see a very alive Embryo right in front of Ange.

 

Tusk shouts out, “Ange, look out!” Before Ange could say or do anything, Embryo disarms her and grabs her into his arms.

 

Ange yells out, angrily, “Let go of me, you bastard!”

 

Tusk shouts out, “Ange!”

 

Tusk rushes forward to attack Embryo and get Ange away from him, but Embryo says, “Not so fast.” Embryo snaps his fingers and the whole facility becomes pitch black.

 

Mimi yells out, shocked, “What’s going on?” Just then there is a silver light from none other than Valkyrie Sailor Moon where they find Ange and Embryo are gone!

 

Tusk shouts out, “Ange!”

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “Where did they go?”

 

Naruto says, pointing to the hole where Suguha feel through, “We have to go after them!”

 

Kazuto says, “Right!”

 

Amara says, “I doubt that we are going to catch up with them.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “He must be taking Suguha and Ange back to Ange’s world!”

 

Cody says, with a nod, “I agree.”

 

Davis asks, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

 

As the lights come back on, Minato says, looking at where Embryo was supposedly killed, “Hold on. Look at that.” When everyone looks at where Embryo was supposedly killed, he says, “This is where he was killed by Ange, right? But there is no evidence that he was there.”

 

Ken says, knowing what Minato is implying, “Yes, you are right.”

 

Kushina asks, “Could it have been some kind of Genjutsu?”

 

Minato says, “No, I don’t think so.”

 

Trista says, “It may have to do with what I felt. The instant that he came into the room, I sensed a disruption in space-time. He may not be completely in phase with our space-time frame.”

 

Plenty of the others are confused and Hotaru asks, curiously, “What do you mean Trista-mama?”

 

Trista, instead of answering Hotaru, asks Ami, “Ami-chan, did you get a good scan of him?”

 

Ami responds, holding out her computer, “Yes, I did.”

 

Kazuto says, “Good. If we are going to rescue Sugu and Ange, we are going to at least have an idea of what we are fighting against.”

 

Sailor Moon says, seriously, “Let’s go everyone.”

 

Darien says, “Hold up. I think that we are walking into a trap.”

 

Kazuto says, “I know, Darien. Most likely, he could have done more, but he only kidnapped Sugu and Ange. It is quite obvious that we are heading for a trap.”

 

Kotone asks, “We are?”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “And it is quite obvious that our Black Swordsman is going to trigger it. That’s the way that he is.”

 

Kazuto rubs his head and Asuna says, “I understand Kirito-kun. And personally, I feel a bit responsible because he is most likely after Hinata, Serena, Kari, and I as well as Suguha and Ange.”

 

Naruto says, “Well, he isn’t going to have his way with anyone, believe it. Let’s kick his ass!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Sounds like a plan of me.”

 

Makoto says, “Good luck, everyone.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Thanks, Makoto. I think that we are going to need it.” Our heroes and heroines head off to return to the Enterprise to pursue Embryo and rescue their kidnapped friends/family/loved ones/allies.

 

Early September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, unknown world

 

Ange groans as she slowly wakes up and finds that she is in a fine bedroom in which she gets into a sitting position causing her to gasp as she remembered what happened just before she ‘blanked out’ causing her to look around for Embryo.

 

But then a female voice yells out, “Lady Angelise!” Ange looks to see young lady of her age with short violet hair, orange eyes, and wearing something akin to a French maid’s outfit coming over to her.

 

Ange asks, surprised, “Momoka?”

 

The young lady says, with a smile, “I’m glad that you are awake and okay, Lady Angelise.”

 

Ange asks, “Momoka, where are we?”

 

Just then Suguha’s voice booms out, “In your home, Ange.” Ange looks over to see Suguha, dressed something akin to what she wears as Princess Selene, walking over with Hiyori.

 

Ange asks, surprised, “Home?”

 

Suguha responds, “The one before you came to Arzenal.”


Ange replies, looking at Momoka, “You mean…?”

 

The young lady, Momoka, responds, “Yes, Lady Angelise. We’re back in the Misurugi Empire.”

 

Ange says, looking outside of the window in the room that they are in, “That means that we’re back in the Misurugi. That’s the Pillar of Dawn.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Where Aura is being kept.”

 

Ange looks at Suguha and she then looks at Momoka in which she says, “Lady Suguha informed me of the situation. I was really surprised to learn that she is a princess from another universe.”

 

Ange asks Momoka, “Did she mention that she is a warrior princess and she doesn’t like being called a princess?”

 

Momoka says, with a smile, “Yes, she did inform me of that. But I think that it is inappropriate to call someone of a noble blood, even one from another world, in such a ‘familiar fashion’, Lady Angelise.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “She is your maid, Ange.”

 

Hiyori gives a slight giggle at this and Ange asks, “If you were awake before me, why didn’t you…?”

 

Hiyori says, “They took Suguha’s broach and all of the items in her sub-space pocket.”

 

Ange asks, “Huh? How could they…?” Ange says, plainly, “Embryo.”

 

Suguha says, “Bingo.”

 

Ange says, “You still have your other abilities.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “I didn’t want to leave you and Momoka behind. That’s just not me.” Suguha says, with a winch, “Plus, I want to get used to these things. I keep wondering how people walk in these things.”

 

Ange retorts, with a smirk, “Says the girl that fights in a short armored skirt with high-heeled boots.”

 

Suguha yells out, annoyed, “Hey! Those are combat skirt and combat heels, Ange!” Hiyori and Momoka giggle at that in which Ange, with Momoka insisting on helping, puts on a white and blue formal dress with a pair of matching heels.

 

When she is done dressing, Ange asks, “Momoka, how did you get here?”

 

Momoka says, “When I was helping trying to retrieve supplies from Arzenal, a mysterious person attacked my group and I was captured. They said that I was perfect to bring you into the open.”

 

Ange asks, “They?”

 

Momoka says, “I do not know, but I believe that they are working this Embryo.”

 

Ange says, with a sneer, “Bastards.”

 

Suguha tells Ange, “You mean wench since you aren’t going to believe who is working for Embryo.” Just then they hear the door open and three woman wearing black and dark blue uniforms enter the room.

 

The first young lady is 17 years of age with long dark violet hair in two pigtails and brown eyes.

 

The second young lady of the same age as the first lady with shoulder length bright violet hair and yellow eyes.

 

The third and final young lady is also the same age as the first two with flowing hair that goes just beyond her shoulder and blue eyes.

 

The first lady, the one with dark violet hair in two pigtails, says, with a smirk, “So, you are finally awake, Ange? It is about time.”

 

Ange asks, surprised, “Salia?”

 

The first lady replies, “I’m surprised that you remember me.”


Ange asks, with a sneer, “So, you are working for Embryo?”

 

The young lady, Salia, replies, “That’s Master Embryo to you, Ange.”

 

Suguha replies, “I don’t see that happening Salia.” Suguha retorts, with a smirk, “Through I’m not surprised he got into your panties so easily.”

 

Salia gives a slight blush and she yells out, annoyed, “I can see why you and Ange get along so well. Princess of a feather stay together.”

 

Ange asks, seriously, “So, you know the truth about Suguha?”

 

Salia says, “To be honest, I was really surprised, but I always knew that Serena, Hinata, Kari, Asuna, and Suguha weren’t one of us.”

 

Suguha asks, with a confident smirk, “Feeling so high and mighty learning the truth about your world’s society, too?”

 

The orange haired young lady says, “They called themselves humans, but Master Embryo showed us that they are nothing more than dolls.”

 

Ange retorts, with a glare, “Even through your precious ‘master’ was the one that commanded his dolls to hate all Norma, Irma?”

 

The bright violet haired young lady says, “We have forgiven Master Embryo for his mistakes since he was just trying to create a perfect world and now, he has seen what a mistake and we will help him get rid of his worthless mistakes to create the best world there ever was.”

 

Suguha asks, “Et tu, Tanya?”

 

Salia tells Suguha, “Like you can ever understand him, Suguha!”

 

Suguha retorts, with a glare, “I can understand him plenty. Trust me…Because I’ve slain false deities before.”

 

Salia yells out, a look of irritation on her face, “What was that?”

 

Suguha responds, “You heard me! I’ve seen Embryo’s kind before and trust me, he just pisses me off! He is just like HIM. Thinking that he can play with human lives…that he can play god…and a greedy asshole that just wants my power…the power of Etherion…for his own selfish purposes…” Suguha then remembers what happened in SAO and what happened in the final battle at the Ruby Palace causing Suguha’s hands to turn into fists in which the whole room starts to shake as Suguha starts to gain a slight rainbow aura around her form causing the others especially the newcomers, Salia, Tanya, and Irma.

 

Irma asks, a bit nervously, “Huh?”

 

Tanya asks, confused, “What?”

 

Salia says, mentally a bit nervous, but looking deadly serious, “Hold it right there!” However, the next few second have Salia, Tanya, and Irma screaming as they are flung out of the room and slam into the wall of the hallway causing them to collapse in a heap. Suguha, Hiyori, Momoka, and Ange enter the hallway in which Ange goes over to them, takes three pistols from them, and while she takes one, she hands the other two to Suguha.

 

Ange says, “Here you go.”

 

Suguha responds, “Sorry, but we won’t need them.” Suguha then uses her Force powers to crush other two pistols into scrap metal.

 

Ange says, with a shrug, “Suit yourself.” Ange says, looking at Salia, who is semi-conscious, “By the way, what’s with the outfits? They are more ridiculous than those silly cosplay outfits in which by the way, are a really bad knockoff of real ‘magical girls’.”

 

Suguha says, with a smirk, “Yeah! We’re kickass!”

 

Salia says, with a grunt, “You…!!”

 

Ange says, with a smirk, “Later!” Soon after, Ange, Momoka, Suguha, and Hiyori then run off leaving Salia, Tanya, and Irma, who are currently stunned, on the floor.

 

Hiyori asks, “What can we do Suguha?”

 

Suguha responds, “Get back my broach at least. If I can access my powers, I can teleport us out of here.”

 

Ange replies, “No problem. We find Embryo’s room around here and there we go. He sounds like a two-bit villain to me.”

 

Suguha says, with a snarl, “No joke. He most likely has his things displayed as ‘trophies’.” But then the four of them stop when they hear a whipping sound.

 

Hiyori asks, “Did you hear that?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “It sounds like a whip hitting something.” Suguha, Hiyori, Ange, and Momoka head over to the source of where they hear the whipping and when they get there, they are shocked to see several people assembled together.

 

The first is a young man with shoulder length dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and wearing a dark violet suit with black formal shoes.

 

The second is a 12-year-old girl with blond hair in two pigtails, blue eyes, and wearing a pink and white formal dress as well as sitting on a floating futuristic wheelchair.

 

The third is a lovely woman with long flowing light blue hair, yellow eyes, and she is wearing what appears akin to bondage gear in which she is showing similar dragon wings attached to her back and dragon-like tail to her tailbone similar to Salamandinay and her people.

 

Momoka asks, seeing the blond male, “Master Julio?”

 

Suguha says, stunned and in a whisper, “No way! Embryo vaporized him!”

 

Suguha looks at Ange and Ange says, shocked, “I know, Suguha. It is hard for me to believe to.”

 

Hiyori asks, “Do you know him?”

 

Suguha responds, “The guy is Ange’s FORMER power-hungry asshole brother, Julio, and he is supposed to be dead.”

 

Hiyori asks Ange, shocked, “Your brother?”

 

Ange responds, with a serious glare, “I have no brother and no sister.”

 

Suguha asks, “Who is that woman with her?”

 

Hiyori says, “She has dragon wings and a tail like Salamandinay and her people.”

 

Ange replies, “That’s Riza Randog, captain of the royal guard, and as we heard from the dragon princess, her spy in this world.”

 

Suguha says, “By the looks of it, she has been found out.”

 

The young girl, Ange’s ‘former’ young sister, Sylvia, whips the woman, Riza, in which she shouts out, angrily, “Take this, you vile creature! And that! This will teach you from poisoning brother Julio and me, you vile lizard!” Sylvia continues to ruthlessly while Riza while the man, Ange’s ‘former’ brother, Julio, watches with sadistic glee.

 

Momoka says, worriedly, “That’s cruel.”

 

Hiyori says, worriedly, “So horrible.”

 

Julio says, “Very good, Sylvia.” Julio says, “You wretched lizard! You think that you can use me? You could manipulate me like your little toy?! It’s time that you learn your place you vile filthy lizard!”

 

Ange shouts out, “That makes me wonder which one of you is more cold blooded!” Julio, Sylvia, and Riza look to see Ange walk into the open.

 

Julio yells out, angrily, “You! Angelise!”

 

Ange responds, “Well, you look good for a corpse. I guess that Embryo was getting bored and decided to fix one of the toys that he broke.”

 

Julio shouts out, angrily, “You have got some nerve to show your face here!”

 

As Suguha, Hiyori, and Momoka come out into the open, Ange retorts, “If I had my way, I would never step foot in this beautified slum ever again! However, you rotten master, Embryo, couldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer!”

 

Julio asks, surprised, “What?!”

 

Ange retorts, with a taunting tone, “What? He didn’t tell that there was going to be another reunion? Guess he really thinks low of you, but then again, you are just a mere pawn. Nothing more than cannon fodder.”

 

Julio shouts out, angrily, “How dare you talk to me that way?!”

 

Ange says, with a smirk, “I can because it’s true, you worthless tool! Like I said, Embryo only brought because you must have provided some kind of amusement for him! I guess that he still a jester for a few laughs.”

 

Julio shouts out, “That’s enough! I’m going to…!!”

 

Suguha says, waving her hand, “You are going to knock yourself out now.”

 

Julio expression becomes blank and he says, in an entranced tone, “I’m going to knock myself now.” Sylvia and quite a few others are surprised by this turn of events.

 

Suguha says, “Night-night.”

 

Julio responds, entranced, “Night-night.” Julio then hits himself and knocks himself into unconsciousness causing Sylvia to gasp in shock while everyone else looks at Suguha.

 

Suguha replies, “The Force has an influence on the weak minded.”

 

Ange says, “That doesn’t surprise me. He is a pathetic coward that couldn’t think of himself with delusions of grandeur.”

 

The group moves forward and Sylvia shouts out, nervously, “Get away from me!” Sylvia lashes out with the whip, but Ange easily catches it and yanks it out of Sylvia’s hands.

 

Ange says, plainly with a nasty glare, “Little brats shouldn’t be playing with dangerous toys.”

 

Ange throws the whip aside and Sylvia shouts out, “Ah, Uncle Embryo save me!”

 

Ange says, annoyed, “Pathetic…”

 

Just then Embryo’s voice booms, “What is with all ruckus?” Everyone looks up a stairway to an upper floor of the palace and they see Embryo with a book in his hands on the railing of the stairway. Embryo says, with a plain tone, “It is getting that one can’t read a good book in peace these days.” Embryo says, looking at Ange, Suguha, Hiyori, and Momoka, “Oh, I see. You are awake, my dear Ange.” Embryo looks at the unconscious Julio and he says, with an amused smile, “Up to your tricks again. How interesting.”

 

Suguha says, “That was me. I made him knock himself out.”

 

Embryo gives a mock surprised look and he says, with an amused look, “You should have ‘called me out’ earlier then. It would have been most amusing to see.” Sylvia is shocked by Embryo’s statement while Ange draws her pistol causing Embryo says, with a sigh and smile, “That again, my lovely Ange? You know what happened last time.”

 

Ange yells out, “Won’t know until you try!”

 

Embryo says, “As you wish.” Embryo closes his book and puts his guard up as if inviting Ange to shoot and kill him.

 

Ange shouts out, angrily, “Bastard!” Ange then shoots him in the chest causing to collapse on the floor in heap in which Sylvia screams at this.

 

A few seconds afterwards, Embryo’s voice booms, “Isn’t this familiar?” Everyone turns to the source of the voice to see Embryo, completely all right, right by them and Ange, Suguha, Hiyori, and Momoka leap back a bit in which they look where Embryo supposedly fell to the floor in which they find nothing…not even a stain of blood from the wound that Ange seemly gave him.

 

Hiyori asks, confused, “But how?”

 

Suguha responds, surprised, “I wish I knew, Hiyori.” Embryo smirks at them while Ange glares at him with Momoka and Hiyori looking nervous while Suguha has both emotions on her expression.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), World of Mana, Arzenal

 

On the island of Arzenal, our group from the Enterprise, consisting of Naruto and his family, Sakura, Hinata, the Sailor Scouts, the Digidestined, the other SAO survivors, and our Keyblade warriors from the Kingdom Hearts universe, are looking around Arzenal in which they find it quite in ‘disrepair’.

 

Davis says, “What a dump.”

 

Lita says, “A nasty battle was fought here.”

 

Amara says, “Nasty is an understatement.”

 

Serena says, solemnly, “Ange’s former family, namely her former brother, Julio, came here with a fleet and saying that the Norm were to be ‘relocated’. But it was just a lure for a trap.”

 

Asuna says, “What they meant to do was exterminate everyone that wasn’t a Para-Mail rider.” Asuna says, solemnly, “It was horrible.”

 

Hinata says, solemnly, “We did what we could…”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, “Don’t worry, Hinata-chan. They won’t get away with this.”

 

Kari says, “After we ‘vanished’, they must have evacuated. They could be anywhere.”

 

Yolei tells Kari, “I’m sure that they are okay.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Yeah, they are.”

 

Kazuto says, “Anyway, we should get going to find Sugu and Ange. Most likely, they are in Ange’s former home.”

 

Serena says, “The Misurugi Empire, where the Pillar of Dawn and Aura, the ancestor of the ‘dragon people’ are.”

 

Darien says, “That’s our next stop.”

 

Minato says, “Let’s get Tusk and Vivian and move out.” However, Davis’, Serena’s, and Kazuto’s ‘danger sense’ in which other ‘sensitive’ members of the group also ‘sense’ danger.

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “You aren’t going anywhere!” Our group looks to see a group of young woman in matching uniforms pointing assault weapons at them in which two of them are prominent with one of them, looking 17 years of age, having long red hair in two tails and violet eyes while the other one, looking similar in age, having long pink with some of it tied in bun with short tails and violet eyes.

 

Mimi says, nervously, “Yipe!”

 

Palmon asks, nervously, “Now what?”

 

The woman gasp upon seeing the Digimon and hearing Palmon talk in which one of them yells out, pointing her assault rifle at Palmon, “I-It talked!”

 

Davis says, seriously, “Not so fast!” Davis then uses his Force powers to rip the assault rifles out of the women’s hands and Davis asks, with a taunting tone, “Didn’t your mommies teach you that it is dangerous to play with guns?”

 

The red haired young lady snarls at Davis and Kari says, “Hold on!” Kari, Asuna, Hinata, and Serena then step forward much to the pink haired lady’s and red haired lady’s shock.

 

The red haired young lady says, stunned, “You!”

 

Asuna says, “Hello, Hilda.”

 

Kazuto asks Asuna, “Someone you know?”

 

Asuna says, “Yes, Kirito-kun. Her name is Hilda, one of the Para-Mail riders of Arzenal.”

 

The pink haired young lady says, “Hinata! Kari! Asuna! Serena! I’m glad that you are okay!”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “We’re glad that you are okay, Naomi.”

 

Naruto asks Hinata, “You know her too, Hinata?”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Yes, Naruto-kun. Naomi is another Para-Mail. She was in a coma until Ange and all of us arrived in Arzenal.”

 

Kari tells Davis, “It’s okay, Dai-kun.”

 

Davis says, “Okay, Kari-chan.” Davis then puts the assault rifles down in front of the ladies while activating the safeties of the weapons.

 

The red haired young lady, Hilda, says, with a sly smirk, “Well, look at you. You took your damn time getting back here.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Sorry. Traffic was terrible.”

 

Hilda then asks, “Where is the princess and that sibling of yours?”

 

Asuna says, “Ange and Suguha were captured by the mastermind of all this.”

 

Naomi asks, “You mean Embryo?”

 

Serena asks, “You know about Embryo?”

 

Hilda responds, “The commander had to fess up about what she knew about this world and that’s when we learned about big, bad Embryo, the so-called ‘god’ of this world.”

 

Serena says, “Well, you can forget that. He is no deity. We’ve learned the truth about him and possibly how to destroy him.”

 

There are gasps from the members of Arzenal and Hilda asks, “Are you freaking serious?”

 

Asuna says, “Yes, but we are going to need help. As we said before, Suguha and Ange were captured by Embryo and they are being most likely held in the Misurugi Empire.”

 

Hilda says, with a sigh, “I swear that fallen princess of ours is almost more trouble than she is worth.”

 

Kari says, with a nervous smile, “Well, we have a tendency to feel for Ange since we are princesses ourselves.”

 

The Arzenal women gasp in shock and Hilda asks, shocked, “Say what?”

 

Naomi asks, surprised, “You are…?”

 

Serena says, nervously, “We’ll explain soon enough.”

 

But then the ‘danger sense’ of Davis, Serena, and Kazuto ‘flare up’ again and Kazuto says, seriously, “Look out!” Kazuto spins around and everyone else looks to see a rain of black crystals raining down on them in which Darien turns into Tuxedo Mask in which he turns one of his roses into a whip that he uses to easily shatter the crystals into pieces.

 

Serena asks, surprised, “Darien-kun?”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Your boyfriend has learned quite a few tricks while you were away, Moon girl.”

 

Hilda asks, surprised, “Boyfriend?”

 

Serena says, a bit nervously, “Meet my prince.” Serena thinks in her mind, “A prince that has gotten stronger while we were separated. No, our separation was the reason that he gotten stronger…for me.”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Not bad, tuxedo boy.” Everyone then looks to see none other than the Witches 5, including Mimete, floating down in front of everyone else.

 

Rini says, shocked, “The Witches Five? That can’t be!”

 

Molly says, “And there is Mimete as well! I thought that Suguha defeated her back in SAO!”

 

Mina says, “She did! She used the Star Saber and wham!”

 

Mimete starts to shake violently and she says, with a dangerous plain tone, “Thank you for reminding me of that Sailor wretch.”

 

Viluy asks, “Mimete?”

 

Mimete’s lips twist into a sick and sadistic smile and she yells out, “I can’t wait to get my revenge on that twerp by making her feel such pain and agony as I rip her precious brother and sister to pieces!”

 

Serena responds, “Like that will ever happen Mimete.”

 

Mimete yells out, “Oh, it will!” Mimete snaps her fingers and a legion of Cogs appears from a portal.

 

Hilda asks, confused, “What the?!”

 

Lita asks, shocked, “Where did you get those?”

 

Eudial responds, “It was easily to reprogram these tin cans with help from our new benefactor.”

 

Amara asks, “And who would that be?’

 

Viluy says, with a grin, “Now, would you like to know, Sailor twerp? Don’t count on it!”

 

Serena says, “Girls!” All of the Scouts of the group nod their heads and prepare to transform.

 

Valkyrie Moon Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mercury Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Venus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Mars Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Jupiter Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Saturn Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Uranus Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Neptune Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Pluto Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Nebula Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Star Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Orion Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Galaxy Power, Make-up!

 

Valkyrie Sun Power, Make-up!

 

With those words, Serena, Rini, Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Molly, Asuna, Shion, Hinata, and Kari use their transformation items to turn into Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms of Sailor Moon, Sailor Neo Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Nebula, Sailor Orion, Sailor Galaxy, and Sailor Sun.

 

The Arzenal women gasp in shock and Hilda asks, “What the heck?!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Explain later, Hilda.”

 

Sailor Star says, “All of you stay back! This is our fight!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smirk, “Actually, Star, you, Moon, Sun, and Galaxy let us handle it.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “Yeah! Let’s show them our new skills!”

 

Sailor Orion says, with a sigh, “Show off.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “No kidding, Orion.”

 

Sailor Neptune tells Sailor Uranus, with a smirk, “Says you, Uranus-chan.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Let’s go for it already!”

 

Valkyrie Shinobi Style, Make-up!

 

Soon after, Neo Moon’s, Mercury’s, Venus’, Mars’, Jupiter’s, Saturn’s, Uranus’, Neptune’s, Pluto’s, and Nebula’s Valkyrie forms change in which their helmets vanish, their wings retract into their backs, and their weapons vanish in which all of them gain ninja masks over their noses and mouths while gaining ninja style gear, kunai, shuriken of all types, ninja short swords, and whatnot attached to their armored skirts.

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “These are our Valkyrie Sailor Scout ‘ninja modes’! Thank Naruto, Sakura, and Naruto’s parents for this mode!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Glad to help, believe it!”

 

Rika says, “Kick their butts!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a sly tone, “With pleasure!”

 

Mimete shouts out, “Destroy them!” The Cogs charge in, but the ‘Ninja Valkyrie Scouts’ charge in with incredible super-speed and they were attacking the Cogs in no time flat. And also, in no time flat, the Scouts defeated the Cogs and left them as piles of scrap metal which enraged the revived Witches 5.

 

Eudial shouts out, angrily, “That does it! I’ve had with the twerps making us look like fools!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Funny. You do a good job of that yourselves.”

 

Eudial yells out, whipping out her Fire Buster, “Okay, I’ve had it! You are fired!” But then several arrows of light from Sailor Orion hit Eudial and she yelps out as she is forced to throw her weapon away before it explodes and vaporizes into nothingness!

 

Sailor Nebula says, “And you’re next!” Before the Witches 5 could retort or do anything, our ‘Ninja Valkyries’ are them and they are beaten to the ground.

 

Naruto says, “Ding! Game over! Believe it!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, cracking her knuckles, “Time for some answers! We can do this the easy way or the hard way!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a sly tone, “Uranus doesn’t mind the ‘hard way’.” However, once again, before the Witches 5 say or do anything, they vanish with a bright flash.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “They’re gone!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Someone didn’t want them talking.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Man, girls! I didn’t know that you had that new power!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a sly tone, “You didn’t ask, Sailor Moon.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a sly tone, “While you were bouncing all over the multi-verse, we weren’t sitting on our butts as the Enterprises was getting pieced back together.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “All of us have gotten stronger and learned to harness our Valkyrie powers.”

 

Hilda says, impatient tone in her voice, “Excuse me? You shouldn’t mind explaining what the heck is going on here!”

 

Sailor Sun says, a bit nervously, “It is a long story, Hilda.”

 

But then Kazuto says, ‘sensing’ something with Sailor Moon and Davis, “That’s going to need to wait. We’ve got more company.” Sailor Moon, Kazuto, and Davis look at the location that’s causing their ‘danger sense’ to ‘go off’, they gasp in which when the others look, plenty of them are also shocked to see Tusk and Vivian tied up with two people surrounding them.

 

The first is a young woman of around 22 years of age with short red hair, green eyes, her skin tone is pale with freckles on her face, and she is wearing olive-green female school jumper, a plaid white and orange tie, dark green knee-high schools, and dark forest green shoes on her feet.

 

The second is a young man of the same age as the young woman with black hair with a grey streak in it, one grey left eye and one red right eye, a grey scar tattoo that runs on the left side of his face, an earring attached to the right ear, and wearing a long, black jacket that is always left open and, according to his reference sheet, is his school uniform. The left sleeve is pulled up to the elbow and held by silver pins and he wears a long purple scarf that often covers his mouth. The back of his jacket, as well as both ends of his scarf have a strange, vertical symbol printed on them. Under his jacket, he wears a white button-up shirt that is also left open, and another shirt under it which is slightly darker and has a greyish-purple cross design across its front. He seems to be wearing normal black pants held up with a black belt and silver buckle, and black boots with numerous straps across them.

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked, “Vivian! Tusk!”

 

Vivian says, “Hey, everyone! Question: What the heck happened to us? Answer: We got sneaked attack by this guy using…Well, animals.”

 

As Hilda and the other Arzenal women prepare to go for their weapons, the female of the two says, as the male of the two goes behind Vivian and Tusk, “I don’t think so! Your precious friends might get caught in the crossfire!”

 

Hilda shouts out, irritated, “Damn you!”

 

Sailor Uranus whispers, “It’s another of Junko’s brainwashing victims.”

 

Sailor Nebula whispers back, with a nod, “They are Mahiru and Gundham, known as the ‘Ultimate Photographer’ and ‘Ultimate Breeder’.”

 

Tuxedo Mask whispers to Sailor Mercury, “Mercury, make sure that person’s ‘friends’ are around?”

 

The female of the two, Mahiru Koizumi, says, pointing to Sailor Moon, “Okay, princess, I’m calling you out.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What?”

 

Mahiru says, displaying a red duel disk similar to the one that Serena and Suguha, “You heard me, your majesty! And by the way, if you think of trying something…!!” The male, Gundham Tanaka, snaps his fingers and dozens of feral animals surround Tusk and Vivian in which Mahiru says, with an evil smile, “I get wonderfully despair inducing imagines of these guys ripping your friends to shreds!”

 

Vivian says, nervously, “Yipe!”

 

Tusk says, nervously, “Yipe is an understatement, Vivian!”

 

Mahiru says, pointing to the Arzenal women, “And if you, shanks, think about interfering…Well, remember that your precious friends will be in the crossfire!”

 

Naomi says, “That’s not fair!”

 

Mahiru says, “Life isn’t fair, wench, so, get over it!”

 

Sailor Moon says, attaching her duel disk to her armored left wrist, “You want a fight? You got it!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Hold on, Meatball Head!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Tusk and Vivian are my friends and I won’t…I can’t abandon them!” Sailor Moon and Mahiru activate their duel disks, the ‘energy blades’ for the Monster and Pendulum Zones appear, their decks are shuffled, and when the touch screens activate to display 4000 life-points for each duelist, the computer voice says ‘Action Field: Crossover’ causing multiple platforms to appear all around causing confusion among the Arzenal women.

 

Sailor Moon and Mahiru draw five cards from their decks and they say in unison, “Let’s duel!” With those words, dozens upon dozens of Action cards rain down from the skies onto the field as their duel starts.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Mahiru: 4000

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “Come on, Serena! You have to keep it together! If you lose control…If you let your emotions get the better of you, whatever is inside of you…this darkness…this malice…will take you over. You have to remain in control, Serena!”

 

Mahiru says, with a wicked grin, “I’ll take the first turn!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Fine, but remember, you don’t get a card!”

 

Mahiru says, with an evil smirk, “Don’t need one your majesty! I have these!” Mahiru then displays the Pendulum Monsters, Foucault’s Cannon (2200/1200) and Archfiend Eccentrick (800/1000), and she says, “I take scale two, Foucault’s Cannon, and scale seven, Archfiend Eccentrick, and set the Pendulum Scale!” There are multiple gasps from our group from the Enterprise as Mahiru puts the cards in her Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on her Monster Card Zones in which said monsters appear in two columns of light with number 2 below Foucault’s Cannon and the number 7 below Archfiend Eccentrick in which Mahiru says, with a wicked smirk while putting two cards on her duel disk, “Thanks to these babies, I can play level three through six monsters this turn! Now, Pendulum Summon! Time for your photo shoot: Jinzo!” A circle of light appears in the sky, two lights come from it, and two Jinzo (2400/1500) appear on the field in attack mode. Mahiru says, with an evil smile, “And now, I Overlay my two Jinzos!” Both Jinzo turn into lights that go into a vortex while Mahiru puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of both monster cards which are in the same Monster Card Zone in which she yells out, “Now, it is time for your close-up! Thanks to Number Twenty-Five: Force Focus!” Out of the vortex, Number 25: Force Focus (2800/2400), a giant camera with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yolei says, amazed, “That’s one big camera.”

 

TK says, “I don’t want my picture taken by it.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Mahiru says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

One of the other Arzenal women asks, “What’s happening?”

 

Hilda asks, serious and annoyed tone in her voice, “You are asking me?!”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Moon displays Dragonpulse Magician (1800/900) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards and she says, “I take the scale one, Dragonpulse Magician, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon puts the cards in her Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on her Monster Card Zones in which said monsters appear in two columns of light with number 1 below Dragonpulse Magician and number 8 below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon while a replica of Sailor Moon’s crystal pendulum appears between them swinging between the two columns. Sailor Moon says, “Now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Create the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon says, putting four cards on her duel disk, “Time to end her photo shoot! Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, Performapal Drago Remora, Galaxy Serpent, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, four lights come from the circle, and they turn into Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400), Performapal Drago Remora (1700/1000), Galaxy Serpent (1000/0), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

The Arzenal women are shocked and Naomi asks, shocked, “Dragons?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I tune my Galaxy Serpent with Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Galaxy Serpent turns into two rings that surround Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Sailor Moon takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck and she says, “Spirit that rules the field from the forest of antiquity, veil yourself in flesh and descend to us! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Moon puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she says, “Let’s do this: Ancient Pixie Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Ancient Pixie Dragon (2100/3000) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, “Due to my Drago Remora, all dragon monsters other than itself gain five hundred attack points!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes from 2500/2000 to 3000/2000 while Ancient Pixie Dragon goes from 2100/3000 to 2600/3000 and Sailor Moon says, “And now, Pixie Dragon allows me to destroy one card on the field since there is a Field Spell out! Go, Spirit Burial!” Ancient Pixie Dragon’s wing then glow as she prepares to destroy Force Focus, but Mahiru leaps onto one of the platforms and grabs an Action card.

 

Mahiru says, putting the Action card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Mirror Barrier! Too bad, witch, my Force Focus isn’t going anywhere!” A shield protects Force Focus from Ancient Pixie Dragon’s shine.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack her Force Focus! Spiral Flame Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon unleashes a blast from its mouth at Force Focus.

 

Mahiru says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “Sorry, princess, but I play my Flash Focus trap card!” Mahiru’s face-down card is a trap card that has a picture of Force Focus unleashing a blinding flash an opposing monster and Mahiru says, with a smirk, “Since my camera on the field, your attack is stopped!” Force Focus unleashes a bright flash and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon roars as its attack is sent skywards and missing Force Focus completely in which Mahiru says, “Don’t worry. Both of us get a card since my trap worked!” Mahiru and Sailor Moon draw a card.

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn.”

 

Mahiru says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Mahiru gives an evil smirk and she says, putting both cards in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “I equip my Force Focus with Rank Re-leveler and Focus Wave equip spells! With Rank Re-leveler, I can change a monster’s equal to the level of my equipped XYZ monster’s rank and I choose your little lizard over there in which it is now a level six!”

 

Kotone asks, confused, “Why do that?”

 

Mahiru says, “And now, I use my Force Focus’ ability and remove one Overlay Unit in order to negate the abilities of one level five or above monster on the field! And I choose that pathetic lizard!” Force Focus absorbs one of its Overlay Units in which it snaps a picture of Drago Remora causing Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Ancient Pixie Dragon to return to their original stats. Mahiru says, with an evil smirk, “And thanks to Focus Wave, I can attack all of your monsters with my monster’s attack!” Force Focus fires a beam of energy at all of Sailor Moon’s monster, but she spins around and swipes an Action card.

 

Sailor Moon says, putting the Action card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Evade! Your attack is negated!”

 

Mahiru, however, puts another Action card into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, “Action Magic: No Action! Your Action Magic is negated!” Sailor Moon gasps as the attack slams into all of her monsters, destroying them, and she yelp as she is sent skidding back as she loses 2100 life-points.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Moon says, breathing heavily, “I’m…okay.”

 

Mahiru says, with an evil smirk, “You won’t be for long!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 1900

Mahiru: 4000

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Moon yells out, “With my set scale, I, now, Pendulum Summon! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon! Be reborn from my Extra Deck: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and Performapal Drago Remora!” A circle of light appears on the field, three light come from it, and those three lights prove to be Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400), and Performapal Drago Remora (1700/1000), all of them in attack mode in which Sailor Moon says, “Due to Drago Remora, my two Odd-Eyes get a boost!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon goes from 1200/2400 to 1700/2400 while Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes from 2500/2000 to 3000/2000 in which Sailor Moon says, “And Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon allows me to negate the abilities of one monster from the Extra Deck!”

 

Mahiru says, with a sneer, “Not so fast! I use my Force Focus’ ability and negate your lizard’s ability since he is level five!” Force Focus absorbs its last Overlay Unit, takes a picture of Persona Dragon, and Persona Dragon groans as its abilities are negated.

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, “Well, this doesn’t stop my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon from giving you a nasty hit! Attack!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon fires a beam of energy from its mouth that slams into Force Focus and Sailor Moon shouts out, “And Battle Damage is doubled for this turn!” Mahiru grunts as she is hit with a small shockwave that causes her to lose 400 life-points.

 

Mahiru asks, with a wicked smirk, “Is that all?”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 1900

Mahiru: 3600

 

Mahiru says, drawing a card, “Your last!”

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not with my Thunder of a Ruler trap!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be a Thunder of a Ruler trap card and Sailor Moon says, with a smirk, “Too bad, but with this card, you have no Battle Phase this turn!”

 

Mahiru gives an evil insane laugh and she says, “You think that you are so smart, eh, your majesty? Well, I’m going to love taking a picture of your despair face and showing your Earth the picture of your despair before your death and plunge your Earth into sorrow and despair knowing that their greatest savior is dead in which she died crying like a little girl!”

 

Sailor Moon says, strongly, “Not going to happen!”

 

Mahiru says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I beg to differ! First, I use Pot of Greed to draw two cards!” Mahiru draws two more cards from her deck and Mahiru says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play Force Flash spell! Since my Force Focus is on the field, all non-XYZ monsters are destroyed and you lose five hundred point for each other!” All three dragons roar out as they are engulfed in a bright flash before exploding in which Sailor Moon yelps as she knocked down to the ground from the force of the shockwave as she loses 1500 life-points.

 

The Sailor Scouts say in unison, “Serena!”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, horrified, “No!”

 

Mahiru says, with an evil smile, “That’s perfect! Such despair! Such horror!”

 

Sailor Moon gets back on her feet and she says, “You won’t beat me!”

 

Mahiru responds, with a sinister smile, “It looks like I have! So much for the fabled Sailor Moon! Can’t even save two of her friends!” Gundham snaps his fingers and four hamsters leap out of his clothing in which they scratch Vivian in the cheek and neck.

 

Naomi says, horrified, “Vivian!”

 

Vivian says, with a winch, “Ow! That hurt!”

 

Sailor Moon says, her voice showing anger, “Stop it!”

 

Mahiru retorts, with an evil insane smile, “No. Those faces will make the most perfect pictures. Such horror and pain. Such despair! It is so wonderful!” Mahiru says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn! And it is your last, princess!”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon: 400

Mahiru: 3600

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, looking at her deck, “This is my last chance! Tusk and Vivian are counting on me! I won’t…I can’t let them down! I will save them!” Sailor Moon then draws a card from her deck and her eyes widen to see a spell card known as Odd-Eyes Extra XYZ in her hands. Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “This card! With it, I could summon the monster that I need, but if I play THAT monster, I could…I could…”

 

Mahiru yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Come on, princess! I don’t have all day!”

 

Kazuto and Tuxedo Mask think in their minds, “Serena…”

&n bsp;

Sailor Star yells out, “Serena-chan, you need to believe in yourself! We’re all with you!” Sailor Moon looks at Sailor Star, Kazuto, and Tuxedo Mask as well as the others in which she can’t help to smile.

 

Mahiru says, rolling her eyes, “Enough with the mussy stuff! I’m getting annoyed!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Well, this is going to annoy you even more since I’m ending this duel now!” Sailor Moon says, putting the card that she drew into the main slot of her disk, “I play Odd-Eyes Extra XYZ! Since Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is face up in my Extra Deck, I can use this card! Now, by eliminating my ability to Pendulum Summon this turn, I can summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and one XYZ monster from my Extra Deck with their abilities negated! And I choose Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Two cards come out of Sailor Moon’s Extra Deck, she puts them on her duel disk, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, “And now, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon becomes a level seven monster and I can Overlay them to build the Overlay Network!”

 

As both dragons on Sailor Moon’s field go into a vortex after turning into lights, Mahiru asks, surprised, “What?!” Sailor Moon takes a Pendulum-XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck, puts it on her duel disk, and over Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion’s cards on her duel disk which are in the same Monster Card Zone.

 

Davis says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Is she…?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Resurrect from the deepest darkness and burn everything in the world with flames of anger! And now, I XYZ Summon the Supreme King Violent Dragon! It is time to blaze with fury, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (3000/2500), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “Uh oh.” Sailor Moon then roars out in pain as a dark violet aura surrounds her and a sinister red-golden glow appears in her eyes.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, worriedly, “Serena!”

 

Sakura asks, shocked, “What was she thinking?!” Sailor Moon puts her right hand over her heart and clenches her right hand into a fist.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “No!”

 

Sailor Moon says, weakly, “I can…I can handle this!” Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “Come on, girl! Get it together…They need…They all need you now!” Sailor Moon gives a grunt as her sigil glows and the dark aura around her dispels in which she yells out, with a pained expression, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s ability activates! I remove one Overlay Unit and Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon destroys all other cards on the field!” Mahiru gives a gasp of shock and Sailor Moon shouts out, “Destroy everything with Blazing Calamity!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon unleashes a powerful storm that shakes the whole of the island as Sailor Moon’s three cards, two in her Pendulum Zones and her face-down, along with Mahiru’s Force Focus, face-down, two equip cards, and two cards in the Pendulum Zones are all destroyed in which Sailor Moon says, “Now, for every card, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon gains two hundred attack points!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 4800/2500 and Sailor Moon says, strongly, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, direct attack! Destruction Burst of Rage!”

 

Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon fires its attack right at Mahiru and she leaps to another platform in which she gets an Action card in which she says, putting the Action card into the main slot, “Action Magic: Repeat Action! I activate the Action Magic, Evade, in your graveyard and negate the attack!” Mahiru leaps back to the ground and avoids Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s attack.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon can attack twice in one turn since an XYZ Monster was used to XYZ Summon it.” Mahiru becomes wide-eyed and she yells out, “Destruction Burst of Rage!”

 

Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon attacks again, Mahiru picks up an Action Card, but Sailor Moon leaps into the sky, gets another Action Card, and she yells out, putting into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Denied Action! For the rest of the turn, you can’t play Action Cards!” Mahiru gasps as the powerful attacks passes between her and Gundham, but the sheer power of the attack causes them along with Gundham’s feral animals, Tusk and Vivian to be sent flying while Mahiru loses 4800 life-points causing her to lose the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon: 400

Mahiru: 0

 

The others are shocked as Gundham, Mahiru, Tusk, and Vivian are being sent over the top of the island to a watery grave in which Naomi yells out, “Vivian! Tusk!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a pained expression, “Odd-Eyes!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon roars out as catches all of them in its hands.

 

Naruto says, amazed, “It caught all of them!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon then brings them back, dumps them in front of the others, and vanishes with the other Real Solid Vision ‘projections’ with the end of the duel. As Mahiru and Gundham try to regain their senses, they are knocked out by Sailor Uranus and Gundham’s four hamsters are knocked out cold by Sailor Nebula using some kind of sleep spell. With that, Sailor Moon nearly collapses to the ground, but she is grabbed by Tuxedo Mask, who keeps her on her feet.

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a winch, “Yeah…But remind me never to do that again.”

 

Sailor Sun cuts Vivian and Tusk free and she asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Tusk says, “I am.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “Here you go, Vivian.” Sailor Saturn then uses her healing powers to heal Vivian’s cuts and scratches.

 

Vivian yells out, excitedly, “Wow! That’s cool!”

 

Hilda shouts out, in an annoyed tone, “Excuse me!” Everyone looks at Hilda, who has an annoyed expression on her face, and she asks, sternly, “Can you tell me what the heck is going on here?!”

 

Sailor Sun says, a bit nervously, “It is a bit of a long story, Hilda.”

 

Hilda says, “Well, you had better darn well explain it on the way as we get going to rescue the fallen princess.” Hilda says, looking at Sailor Moon and giving a slight smirk, “But something tells that Ange isn’t the only princess around here.”

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, a bit nervously, “You have no idea, Hilda.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), World of Mana, Empire of Misurugi

 

Suguha, Ange, Hiyori, and Momoka are following Embryo within the Pillar of Dawn to some kind of location.

 

Ange asks Suguha, “And why we are following him?”

 

Suguha says, “Maybe because we have no means of escape without my ability to access my Senshi powers.”

 

Momoka asks, “How is it possible that after all our ladies have done to him that he can be okay?”

 

Hiyori says, “I don’t know, Momoka-san.”

 

Embryo responds, “Actually, it is very simple: I am immortal.”

 

Suguha says, with a scoff, “Yeah, right. You started off as a mortal and no matter what kind of freaky powers you have, you are mortal, so, you can be killed.”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Believe what you want to believe, my sweet Suguha.” Soon enough, all five of them are on a platform and the platform floats through air until they find themselves within a massive chamber where in the center, there is a see-through cylinder contains that contains a huge white dragon.

 

Suguha, Ange, and Hiyori gasp in shock and Suguha says, “Ange!”

 

Ange says, “I see Suguha!”

 

Hiyori says, “That’s…”

 

Embryo says, “Yes, Aura. The first dragon.”

 

Suguha says, “That you kidnapped to turn into a ‘power factory’ for your precious world. A living being that tried to save her Earth…The one that you destroyed yourself!”

 

Embryo responds, “Oh, please, my dear. They would have destroyed themselves without my discovery.”

 

Ange says, “Well, your Ragna-Mail blew up the world and turned into a wasteland!”

 

Embryo replies, with a nod, “True, but that world was doomed to ruin anyway.”

 

Suguha yells out, angrily, “You are the lowest of the low, Embryo! Aura is in so much pain thanks to you!”

 

Ange asks Suguha, “You can feel her pain?”

 

Suguha responds, “Yeah, I do, Ange. And it isn’t just physical pain. Aura knows where the Dracunium is coming from to forcibly recharge her.”

 

Embryo says, “Sacrifices must be made.”

 

Ange yells out, annoyed, “Says that person not doing the true sacrificing! You are just sacrificing others for your own selfish benefits and pleasures!”

 

Embryo says, with a sly tone, “You are quite lovely with that wonderful fiery spirit, but you can be so short sighted my dear Ange. However, with what the world has done to you, you can’t be really blamed.” Embryo says, “I had created a world unified and peaceful with a humanity that abhors war.”

 

Ange says, with a sneer, “An illusion. I’ve seen your so-called world for what it truly is and personally, in my book, it is just crap.”

 

Embryo says, “Even I must admit that you have a point.” Embryo says, “However, a newer and truly better world shall come from this ‘failed experiment’.”

 

Suguha asks, sarcastically, “Oh, really? How?”

 

Embryo responds, “Yes, let us discuss that, my dear Suguha.” Embryo then snaps his fingers and all of them find themselves within a massive garden with a white marble dome in the center.

 

Hiyori asks, “What in the world?”

 

Suguha responds, not impressed, “You think that a few simple ‘parlor tricks’ would impress Ange and I?”

 

Embryo replies, “Maybe this will convince you.”

 

Just then a female voice calls out, “Selene?” Everyone then looks to the source to find none other than Queen Serenity, alive and well, in front of them.

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “Serenity-mama?”

 

Ange asks, stunned, “Wait! What?”

 

Embryo tells them, “I can assure that she is no fake or illusion. She is the real deal as you would call it.”

 

Suguha goes over and she asks, amazed, “Is it really you?”

 

Queen Serenity responds, “Yes, it is me, my daughter.” Suguha then notices a pair of bracelets and collar around Queen Serenity’s neck and she says, “As of how, I am not sure. One day, my spirit was within our rebuilt home and I saw a figure in which all became blank. When I next awoke, my body and life was restored and I was this…being’s prisoner.”

 

Suguha growls and gives a dangerous glare at Embryo in which he says, with a sly smile, “She is more of my guest.”

 

Suguha yells out, angrily, “Says you jerk!”

 

Embryo says, “Your majesty, your daughter possesses a similar fire to lovely Ange. You have the most wonderful children.”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a glare, “Forgive me if I do not partake in your flattery, Embryo.”

 

Embryo says, “As you wish. Now, we have much to discuss before your daughter’s big sister arrives and then we can truly begin.”

 

Ange asks, “Begin what?”

 

Embryo responds, “A new world…with it being topped up with a new marriage…my marriage to you and Suguha, dear Ange.”

 

There are gasps and Hiyori asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Suguha yells out, strongly, “In your dreams!”

 

Ange says, strongly, “Got that right!”

 

Embryo responds, with a sly smile, “We shall see. We shall see.” Embryo gives a wide sly smile as Suguha and Ange glare at him, but all five of the women, here, know that they are currently at Embryo’s neck with a lot of different feelings on what’s to come.

 

End of Chapter 54

 

Well, you have been wondering about what happened to Queen Serenity ever since that many chapters ago, right? Now, finally, you have your answer! Queen Serenity has been restored to the land of the living, but what effect will it have for our heroes and heroines? You are going to have to read and find out, folks! Now, once again, please keep review and no flames, okay? Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!