Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Shadowed and Ruined Dreams ( Chapter 56 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
As we start this chapter, there are plenty of you that might be complaining about how I’m excluding certain people that we have seen around the start of this arc. Well, you have a point, but don’t worry, I have forgotten them and they will be back in these upcoming chapters. And yes, they will play a role in this arc and into the next and I hope FINAL arc of the story, everyone! Don’t worry, I’m doing the best that I can to make sure that these characters aren’t ‘one-shot wonders’. Now, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 56: Shadowed and Ruined Dreams

 

September 2025 (Earth time), World of Mana, Misurugi Empire

 

In the ‘World of Mana’ Earth, we are in the capital of the nation known as the Misurugi Empire, but due the chaos that happened just a while ago, the city is mainly in ruins and we head within the palace of the royal family of the Misurugi Empire, Hilda, Ange, Serena, Darien, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Hiyori, Kotone, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata are walking through the mainly ruined hallways of the palace.

 

Kotone says, horrified, “It was so horrible.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “They didn’t deserve that.”

 

Ange says, “Blame it on Embryo.”


Suguha says, nodding her head, “No kidding, Ange.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “Do you think that it is right to move them and not bury them here?”

 

Hilda says, “You know that once it becomes known that Norma kids were buried here that their graves are going to get decimated.”

 

Ange says, with a nod, “It doesn’t matter that Mana is gone forever. These morons are going to blame us, Norma, for everything.”

 

Rika says, annoyed, “You think that they would learn by now.”

 

Naruto says, shaking his head, “Just a bunch of jerks, believe it.”

 

Sakura says, nodding her head in agreement, “No kidding, Naruto.”

 

Kazuto says, “Those kids deserve a proper burial.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Ersha will be happy about that.”

 

Serena says, “Embryo used them to manipulate her and the others.”

 

Hilda asks, “By the way, what happened to big bad ‘Mister Tuner’?”

 

Ange says, “I really don’t get what I saw. Salia and I saw him and his Ragna-Mail engulfed in light and vanish before our attack hit.”

 

Suguha says, “He didn’t get away. He was sealed away by that person that you saw.”

 

Ange asks Suguha, “Sealed?” Our heroes and heroines explain to Hilda and Ange about the Fusion Dimension and Academia.

 

When they were done, Hilda asks, “Are you serious?”

 

Suguha says, “Yep. They are four different of me and Serena, each, in which these guys are bent on capturing all of us.”

 

Hilda says, “Four different Suguhas and four different Serenas? Great. And just one of you, each, is bad enough already.” Serena and Suguha glare at Hilda while smirking at her at the same time.

 

Just then Momoka’s voice booms, “Lady Angelise!” Everyone looks to see Momoka, Tusk, and Vivian coming up to them.

 

Ange asks Tusk, “How is everything?”

 

Tusk says, “Just fine, Ange. Personally, I wanted to join you to take down Embryo.”

 

Ange says, with a smile, “I know, Tusk. But you actually did when you helped Suguha and her friends make the adjustments to Valkyrie to allow her to open the gateway to where the ‘real Embryo’ was.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “In your way, you helped take down Embryo once and for all.”

 

Tusk says, with a smile, “Thank you, Ange.”

 

Darien says, “However, while we defeated him, he isn’t gone for good. All we do know that soldier from Academia sealed him away.”

 

Ange says, “I find it hard to believe that you can seal someone in a simple card.”

 

Rika says, “Well, with us, it is kind of becoming the norm.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Kotone asks, “Why do you think that those guys wanted Embryo in the first place?”

 

Kazuto tells Kotone, “Good question, Kotone.”

 

Ange says, “Well, until he is a corpse at my feet, I won’t feel safe.”

 

Hilda asks, “Don’t tell me that you are going after him?”

 

Ange responds, “I just don’t like that smug ass.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, you and me both, Ange.”

 

Vivian asks, “Question: What are we doing here?”

 

Ange responds, “Simple, Vivian. We are going to make sure that this society stays dead for good. Aura may be safe and back in her home world and the Tower of Dawn might be gone for good, but let’s make sure that there is no chance that they get can to the dragon’s Earth and start this stupidity all over again.”

 

Just then a familiar high male voice yells out, “Angelise!”

 

Ange says, with a sigh, “Speaking of stupidity…” Julio and a small group of people then approach the group with a few of them holding metal pipes and boards in which Ange says, annoyed and bored, “What do you want? I don’t have time for you.”

 

Julio shouts out, angrily, “Do you know what you have done Angelise?”

 

Ange replies, with a slip-song manner, “Let me see: Freed Aura, got rid of Mana forever, beat the crap out of Embryo…”

 

Julio yells out, angrily, “You think that this is some kind of joke?! Without Mana…”

 

Ange responds, with a deadly glare and sly smirk, “And that’s the point!” Julio and those with him gasp in shock and Ange says, “When I got back from your attempt to kill me to promote yourself and gain power, I swore that I would end this world and its lazy, corrupt, and stupid ass self and guess what? With the help of my friends and allies, I did! It is just what you selfish asses deserved!”

 

One of the group shouts out, angrily, “Why you…!!” However, all of their weapons are wrenched out of their hands by Serena and Suguha using their Force powers in which they use them to destroy them much to Julio’s and his group’s horror and shock.

 

Suguha says, with a smirk, “I thought that a moron like you would have learned your lesson. Guess you need another.”

 

Julio says, in a panic and knowing what’s going to happen next, “No, wait! Hold on!” He then yelps as Suguha uses her Force powers to lift him into the air and slam him all around the area in front of everyone causing Julio’s group to gasp in shock and have looks of horror on their faces.

 

Ange says, with a glare, “Unless you want my POWERFUL friends to get mad, I suggest that you start running now.” Without needed another warning, Julio’s group immediately runs off in fear and Ange says, “Weak minded fools. It is no wonder how Embryo was able to control them so easily.” Suguha releases her ‘Force grip’ on Julio and he crashes to the ground with a ‘thud’ and Ange says, bringing out a pistol, “And now, you.”

 

Julio says, fearfully, “Wait! Wait! Now, let’s not be hasty!”

 

Rika says, annoyed, “What a wuss.”

 

Sakura tells Rika, “He is a coward. What do you expect, Rika?”

 

Kazuto, Serena, Asuna, and Suguha glare at him because Julio reminds them of Sugou/Alberich and Hiyori thinks in her mind, “They really don’t seem to like him. I really don’t blame them, but it seems a bit personal to them.”

 

Ange goes over to Julio and she tells him, with a deadly dangerous tone, “I don’t want to see your face ever again, you swine. If you ever show your face to me, I will put a bullet in your brain before you can even get one word out! Do you understand?!”

 

Julio says, fearfully, “Y-Yes!”

 

Ange then says, “You have to the count of ten to get out and you are dead. Starting running. One…Two…” However, Julio doesn’t need to hear any more of the countdown as he yelps out in fear as he runs for his life.

 

Naruto says, shaking his head, “What a chicken, believe it.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement at this.

 

Hilda says, with a grin, “Way to go, princess.”

 

Ange says, “Anyway, we have got work to do. Let’s make sure that they won’t have the technology to start this over again.”

 

Kotone asks Ange, “So, where do you and the other Norma go from here, Ange?”

 

Ange says, “We’ll find our own way. However, knowing these morons, we’re going to get blamed despite Norma and ‘them’ being no different anymore.”

 

Kazuto says, “And with Embryo also gone added in, society is going to go into chaos especially here.”

 

Ange says, with a snort, “Like I give a damn about them. If they want to be considered human in my eyes, let them stand on their own two legs for once.”

 

Hilda says, with a smirk, “Got that right.”

 

Keiko tells Momoka, “I’m surprised that you didn’t take Suguha’s offer to restore your abilities with her.”

 

Momoka says, with a smile, “It was nice of her, but I believe that it is for the best. This way, I’m like Lady Angelise and I can understand her better.”

 

Ange thinks in her mind, with a smile, “Momoka…”

 

Momoka asks Ange, “But my lady, where will you and the rest of the Arzenal members go?”

 

Vivian says, “Yeah! Question: Where can you and our friends go? Answer: Well, about anything thanks to three working Ragna-Mail and a starship that can do the same!”

 

Tusk says, with a nod, “No kidding, Vivian. The Enterprise is amazing.”

 

Ange says, with a smile, “For once, we can agree on something.”

 

Hilda says, with a smirk, “With the ability to go to any world, we don’t know exactly what other Earths look like, princess.”

 

Ange glares at Hilda and she says, with a smile, “Actually, I already have an idea.” Plenty of the others look at Ange and a few of them have a good idea on what Ange is thinking.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Power Rangers universe

 

Somewhere within the Power Rangers universe, Lord Zedd, Rita, Goldar, Rito, and Finster, the minions and ‘monster maker’ for the evil couple, are looking at a crystal ball with Lord Zedd and Rita looking enraged.

 

Lord Zedd yells out, angrily, “Curse those Rangers and their luck!”

 

Rita says, “I knew that we shouldn’t have left it to that moron! He got beaten by a bunch of girls!”

 

Rito says, “Well, that means that you could have easily backstabbed him and get that Etherion girl yourselves.”

 

Lord Zedd says, annoyed, “Shut it, skulls for brains!”

 

Goldar says, “It seems like these girls aren’t just looks alone.”

 

Finster says, with a nod, “Yes, they seem to be capable warriors.”

 

Rita says, annoyed, “Just great.”

 

Lord Zedd says, “Don’t worry, my evil sugarplum. It is no loss on our end after all. In fact, it may be our gain.”

 

Rita asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”

 

Lord Zedd says, evilly, “I made sure to find a way to their universe and next time, those pesky Power Rangers won’t suspect a thing. King Mondo will keep them busy for us.”

 

Rita says, with an evil grin, “I see. We can then swoop in and find the Eternity Diamonds that they gathered as well as get our hands on the holders of Etherion.”

 

Lord Zedd yells out, “Indeed, my darling. And those goody-two-shoes are focused on ‘other enemies’ and they won’t see us coming!”

 

Goldar says, excitedly, “Brilliant, my liege!”

 

Lord Zedd says, “I am. Now, we need to prepare.”

 

Rita says, “Right, Zeddy dear!” Rita tells Finster, “Finster, prepare scouts immediately!”

 

Finster asks, “Shall I get the tengu ready?”

 

Rita responds, “No! Those bird brains will give themselves away at the first cackle out of their beaks!”

 

Lord Zedd says, with a nod, “Too true, my love. From our first observations, this Earth’s Japan have been under constant ‘monster attacks’ and those bird brains will stick out like sore thumbs!”

 

Goldar says, “Indeed, master.”

 

Rita tells Finster, “So, get to work on a monster that can stay in the shadows until the time is right!”

 

Finster says, with a nod, “Right away, my viciousness!” Finster heads off to a van that the group has been using a ‘mobile base’ while Lord Zedd and Rita look at each other, lovingly, as they prepare their plans to ‘invade’ our Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe/Earth in order to get their hands on the Eternity Diamonds that they have gathered and the two ‘holders’ of Etherion: Suguha and Naruto.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), World of Mana

 

Hovering in orbit of the Earth containing the ‘World of Mana, the USS Enterprise is orbiting this alternate Earth with the Aurora ‘attached’ to the bottom of its brow where we go inside of the starship where we find our heroes and heroines with the members of Arzenal assembled together in the shuttle bay of the starship which has been heavily modified to take on ‘craft’ other than starship shuttlecraft which now include the Para-Mail and surviving Ragna-Mail, Villkiss, Valkyrie, Cleopatra, Theodra, and the still heavily damaged Raziya.

 

Washu is also with the group and she says, with a smile, “That’s it.”

 

Kotone says, amazed, “I can’t believe that all of this can fit in here.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “That’s Washu for you.”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “You know it.”

 

Tusk asks Ange, “Are you sure about this Ange?’

 

Ange says, with a nod, “It is for the best. Even when they had the truth slammed into their faces, they just won’t accept it.”

 

Hilda tells Ange, “Well, what can you expect from them?”

 

Rosalie says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Ange says, “Most likely, they are going to blame us and to make them see that they are to blame for their own situation by following Embryo and his ‘society’ mindless, I say that it is best that we take ourselves out of the picture. I really don’t give a care about that world anymore. I’ve already set what I wanted to do and with your help, I’ve basically ‘destroyed their world’. Now, it is time to create our own world in a way.”

 

Serena asks Ange, “Are you sure about this?”

 

Ange responds, with a smile, “We’re glad that you are so willing to help us, but we have to find our own paths to the future.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, our Earth isn’t exactly a paradise.”

 

Amara says, “That’s putting things lightly.”

 

Yolei says, sarcastically, “Thanks a lot.”

 

Ange says, with a nod, “Good. That’s what we want.” There are plenty of looks of surprise and Ange says, “If it is a challenge, that’s good for me since I’m not one to rely on someone else anymore.”

 

Rosalie says, “Easy for you to say.”

 

Ange says, “Once on your Earth, with no knowledge of us, we can form our own lives by our own hands.”

 

Hilda asks Ange, with a smirk, “Since you are now the leader of Arzenal, I take it that you have a plan?”

 

Ange says, with a sly grin, “Oh, I have a few ideas.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “What about Salia, Chris, Ersha, and the others?”

 

Asuna says, plainly, “Salia, Chris, and Ersha aren’t a threat, but Tanya and Irma…”

 

Ange says, “They can’t break themselves from Embryo’s spell despite everything that we have told and shown them. They are going to stay in the brig until we get to our new home.

 

Tusk asks Vivian, “Vivian, is your mother okay with this?”

 

Vivian responds, with an excited smile, “Yep!”

 

Trista says, “The hidden continent of Lyusula is the perfect place for Vivian and her parents.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “Yeah. It isn’t like dragons are strange for that place.”

 

Keiko asks, “But what would Vivian’s dad do if he doesn’t purify that Drag…?”

 

Ami says, “I worked with Doctor Gecko and while it has been many upon many years since their ancestors followed Aura and transformed their bodies into their current forms with the males unable to transform into human form like the females to devote themselves to the purification of their planet Earth. It has also become kind of natural instinct since they have been doing it so long. However, Doctor Gecko and I made it that Vivian’s father doesn’t feel the need to purify Dracunium.”

 

Hiyori says, “Anyway, Salamandinay and her people were very grateful to us.”

 

Hilda says, “They should be. We worked our asses to get their ‘all-mother’ or whatever she was back to them.”

 

Ange says, “Well, I wasn’t doing it for Sala’s and her people’s sake. I wanted to end the world and helping free the first dragon in which we, both, wanted to kick Embryo’s butt.”

 

Amara asks Ange, “The enemy of my enemy?”

 

Ange says, with a nod, “Bingo.”

 

Serena asks Ange, curiously, “Sala?”

 

Ange responds, “We’ve just come to an understanding that’s all, Serena.”

 

Rika asks, “Like you came to an understanding with your ‘former’ sister?”

 

Flashback; Misurugi Empire; Some time ago

 

Within the palace of the royal family of the Misurugi Empire, Hilda, Ange, Serena, Darien, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Hiyori, Kotone, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata are assembling together in the mainly ruined hallways of the palace.

 

Darien says, “We’ve searched much of the rooms.”

 

Sakura says, “It is safe to say that there is no way that they can replicate the technology of the Singularities and the Ragna-Mails ever again.”

 

Asuna says, “And with us having the surviving Ragna-Mails with the ones that we didn’t get were destroyed…”

 

Rika tells Serena, with a grin, “Nice work by the way.”

 

Asuna says, finishing up, “…The dragons’ Earth is safe from invasion.”

 

Ange says, “Maybe, but I’m not taking any chances. Since the Rosenblum helped manage Arzenal and that’s where the Inspector General came from, we’re going to make sure that they don’t have the ability to try anything too.”

 

Hilda says, with a nod, “That’s a good point. Better order a team ready to go.”


Ange says, annoyed, “I still think that you forced me into command just to tick me off.” Hilda gives a mock innocent smile and Ange gives an annoyed sigh, but everyone hears a female yelp and they look to see Sylvia on the floor in front of an old fashion wheelchair.

 

Hiyori asks, “Isn’t that…?”

 

Ange asks, annoyed, “What do you think you are doing?”

 

Keiko asks, “She can’t walk?”

 

Ange responds, “No, she is just like them. Lazy and wanting someone else to do everything for them.”

 

Sylvia shouts out, “You know that’s not true! I can’t walk since you…!!” However, Ange draws her pistol and fires on Sylvia in which the bullet lands near her causing plenty of the others to be surprised and Sylvia, herself, to yelp in fear.

 

Ange yells out, annoyed, “Don’t give me that Sylvia. It is always someone’s else fault! I talked with the royal physicians a long time ago and they said you were completely healed.”

 

Sylvia asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Kotone asks, “So, she was just faking being impaired?”

 

Ange responds, “Not exactly. It is because she never stood on her own two feet. That’s the problem.” Ange tells Sylvia, “Well, guess what? That ends now! Embryo is gone along with all Mana since the source of Mana is back with her people safe and sound never to be used by selfish asses like you ever again. And your so-called brother? He is running for his life and hiding like the coward that he is. Now, you have to stand on your own legs for once.”

 

Sylvia says, nervously, “But sister, you have to take care of me. I can’t take care of myself.”

 

Ange fires two more rounds from her pistol making sure to purposely miss Sylvia, but come close enough to strike fear into her heart in which Suguha says, sarcastically, “Oh, now, Ange is your ‘big sister’, huh? That’s funny. I remember a time when she risked her life to save yours when you lured her into your little trap with your so-called brother and you took quite a bit of pleasure whipping her in the back blaming her for your parents’ deaths or should I say, Ange’s parents’ deaths since you spat on their graves in which your so-called brother was the one responsible since he used what happened to put himself into power for his own benefit!”

 

Sylvia winches in fear and Ange says, “Couldn’t say it better myself, Suguha. You and Julio murdered MY parents! They were never your father and mother! You and Julio never gave a damn about them! Julio murdered them for power while you constantly leeched off them and me using that fall as an excuse! There is no one else for you to leech on, Sylvia. It is time for you to stand on your own darn feet or is death the only way that’s going to get rid of your selfish attitude and change your ways? Time to choose!” Ange points her gun at Sylvia and she yelps out as well as cry in fear as she attempts to crawl away as Tusk, Vivian, and Momoka, who have been exploring the ruined palace on their own, arrive on the scene in which Sylvia, instinctively, leaps to her feet and starts to run before she stops and she is surprised to find that she is standing.

 

Momoka asks, surprised, “Lady Sylvia can stand and walk?!”

 

Ange puts her pistol away and she says, “Now, go and fight! Learn to do things for yourself. Learn to be a real human. That’s the way to survive.” Sylvia turns to face Ange and Ange says, “This is last time that you and I will ever speak. We will never see each other again. Good luck…little sister.” Ange tells the others, “Let’s go.” Soon enough, the group walks away from Sylvia and Sylvia wants to shout out, but she doesn’t as she starts to cry knowing that reconciliation with her ‘former’ big sister is now impossible.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the Enterprise’s shuttle bay, Ange says, plainly, “She was still a little girl, so, she had a chance to change, that’s all.”

 

Hilda says, with a cocky smile, “Whatever, princess.”

 

Ange yells out, annoyed, “Would you stop calling me that?”

 

Hilda tells Serena, “By the way, what was the big idea leaving them the plans to build those power plants that don’t use Mana or that stuff that Mana came from?”

 

Serena responds, “I think that they deserve a chance to survive.”

 

Rosalie says, “You are a tough girl, but you are too nice for your own good.”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “That’s the way that she is and we like her that way.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Thanks, Lita.”

 

Ange says, “Just forget it, girls. If they don’t use this chance that you gave them, then they don’t have a right to live.”

 

Vivian asks, “Do you think that the Inspector General will be okay?”

 

Kari tells Vivian, “I’m not sure, Vivian. It is understandable why she didn’t want to leave her world.”

 

Kotone says, “She was hard pressed to believe the truth.”

 

Jasmine then says, “But the truth is the truth and she accepted that fact.”

 

Hinata says, “I hope that we didn’t give her too much problems.”

 

Maggie says, with a smile, “Making the king of Rosenblum look like a joke after taking away their precious Mana won’t endear you to him.”

 

Ange retorts, “We weren’t there to endear ourselves to anyone, Maggie. We were there to make sure that their precious ‘Mana society’ is dead for good.”

 

Jasmine says, “There are going to be many people that aren’t going to accept this new ‘status que’.”

 

Ange responds, “Like I care, Jasmine. If they can’t accept it, they can die by the wayside. Whatever the case, it isn’t my problem anymore. I have more important things to worry about.” Ange says, with a smile, “I promised all of you a chance at a new future and I’m going to make sure that it happens. However, it isn’t going to be easy. We’re going to have that chance, but we are going to need to build it with our own hands.”


Tusk says, “Wherever you go, I’ll follow.”

 

Hilda says, with a grin, “Got that right.”

 

Naomi says, with a smile, “Same here.” The other members start to follow suit to cheer for Ange and plenty of the others are impressed with her.

 

Davis says, “Okay, everyone! It is time to move out!”

 

Ange says, “You heard the man!” Soon enough, everyone files out of the shuttle bay and on the bridge, we find the CPUs with Neptune sitting or should I say, SPINNING in the captain’s chair.

 

Noire says, annoyed, “Cut it out, Neptune! That’s not a toy!”

 

Neptune responds, “Oh, Nep! Come one! We’ve been cut out for several chapters and I want to make up for lost time!” (A/N: Yes, I went there. Neptune wouldn’t be Neptune if she didn’t do that.)

 

Ram says, excitedly, “I want to spin in the chair!” Just then the doors to the turbolift open to reveal Davis, Kari, Serena, Darien, Kazuto, Asuna, Suguha, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Hiyori, Ken, Yolei, Trista, Naruto, his parents, Sakura, and Hinata come onto the bridge.

 

Davis says, a bit annoyed, “Hey! Neptune!”

 

Neptune says, nervously, “Oh, Nep!”

 

Neptune leaps off the captain’s chair and Nepgear says, nervously, “We’re really sorry.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Don’t worry about it, Nepgear.”

 

Suguha says, with a grin, “That’s the way that your sister is.”

 

Sakura says, “You can say that again, Suguha.”

 

Keiko asks. “So, what do we do now?”

 

Darien says, “We’re going to bring Ange and the ‘Norma’ to our Earth where they can start new lives.”

 

Yolei says, “You know, getting to know that girl as well as I have, I’m not sure she will be willing to join the other members of Arzenal until she sees Embryo as a corpse.”

 

Suguha says, “That would be Ange for you.”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, we have to find out why Academia took him.”

 

Davis says, looking at the CPUs, “Plus, we still have to help Neptune find her friends.”

 

Rom asks, curiously, “You are still going to help us?”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “Well, of course we are!”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “You are our friends and we promised that we were going to help you.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “That’s right! We, especially yours truly, never breaks a promise! Believe it!” Sakura, Hinata, and plenty of the others, especially his parents, smile at Naruto for that.

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Thank you. We really appreciate it.”

 

Davis says, with a sly smirk, “Hey, no problem!”

 

Asuna asks, “But what about…?”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, “I’m concerned about it too, Asuna.”

 

Kotone asks, “I don’t mean to be selfish or anything, but maybe we should…?”

 

Serena says, “We know how you feel, Kotone. However, if Aincrad is involved, you know that we can’t leave it alone.”

 

Suguha says, “Especially Serena and I.”

 

Hiyori asks, “What does Kayaba truly want?”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “That’s what we keep asking Hiyori.”

 

Rika says, “It is better that we don’t get too into thought about it.”

 

Sakura says, “Yeah. Let’s get Ange and her people to their new home so they can have a chance for a new life without having to fight ‘dragons’.”

 

Davis says, sitting down in the captain’s chair, “You know it!” Davis pushes a button on the chair and he says, “This is the bridge! Ready to go, Washu?”

 

Washu’s voice responds, “You know it!”

 

Davis says, “Open the gateway and let’s move out!”

 

As Kazuto sits down at the con while Ken takes communications and Trista takes the science chair, Washu’s voice responds, “You got it, Davis!” Soon enough, a familiar gateway opens in front of the Enterprise and they prepare to enter it, but Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Serena, and Davis give looks of surprise as a Force Vision hits them.

 

Plenty of the others see their shocked looks and Uni asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Suguha yells out, in a panic, “Davis, tell Washu…!!” However, it is too late as the Enterprise violently rocks as some kind of energy field starts to entrap it from the gateway.

 

Noire asks, “Hey! What the heck is going on?”

 

Davis shouts out, activating the communication link to Engineering, “Report!”

 

Washu’s voice booms out, “For one thing, let me tell you that this isn’t my fault!”

 

Davis yells out, “I already know! Somebody just messed with our gateway and they are trying to drag us somewhere!”

 

Washu asks, surprised, “Wait! How did you…?!”

 

Davis responds, “Never mind! Can you break us free?!”

 

Washu replies, “I’m working on it! But whoever has got us has got us good!”

 

Davis shouts out, “Work faster, Washu!” Everyone yelps out as the ship shakes around violently and the red alert alarm start to blare with multiple screens showing the starship ‘Red Alert’ warning.

 

Rika shouts out, “How in the world was somebody able to hijack our interdimensional portal?”

 

Kazuto responds, “That’s a good question, Rika! That’s what worries me!”

 

Kotone asks, “Why?!” Kotone yelps as she falls back, but Hiyori manages to catch her.

 

Hiyori asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Kotone replies, with a nod, “Thank you, Hiyori.”

 

Kari says, “We’ve got to do something!”

 

Suguha responds, “On it!” In flash, Suguha transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial and starts to glow with a rainbow aura.

 

Kazuto asks, “Sugu?”

 

Hinata says, “Be careful, Suguha.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’ll try, but careful may not help us right now.” Sailor Celestial groans as she extends a rainbow aura all over the ship which is being ‘bombard’ by a strange red aura coming from the gateway. The two energies then start to clash and Sailor Celestial starts to groan even louder as she tries to maintain her field.

 

Trista shouts out, “Oh no! The energies of the two fields are clashing!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Sugu, you need to stop before…!!” However, it is too late as the energies of the two fields ‘combine’ into a bright silver blinding flash that engulfs the Enterprise and when the silver flash fades away, the Enterprise and the gateway is gone as if they weren’t there in the first place.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown Universe, Unknown Area

 

Within an unknown area, Suguha, lying down on a mattress on her back, groans as she slowly wakes up and when she gains enough of her senses, she looks to see the CPUs and adult Neptune looking at her causing her to sit up.

 

Suguha asks, groggily, “Neptune?”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “That’s my name!”

 

Adult Neptune says, “Hold up! That’s my name too, little me!”

 

Nepgear tells Suguha, “We’re glad that you are okay, Suguha.” Suguha looks around to find herself sitting on a mattress in what looks like a ruined house.

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “Sugu!” Suguha and the CPUs look to see Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Hiyori, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata along with Suguha’s two Digimon partners, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, enter the room.

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Hey, boss!”

 

Keiko says, “We’re glad that you are okay, Suguha.”

 

Suguha says, patting the heads of her two partners, “Hey, everyone.” Suguha asks, curiously, “Where are we?”

 

Rika says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Kotone says, “We’re not exactly sure how to answer.”

 

Naruto says, nodding his head, “Believe it.”

 

Sakura asks, “Can you stand?”

 

Suguha says, “I think so.” Suguha struggles to get to her feet and she nearly falls, but she manages to remain on her feet.

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Easy, Sugu. You wore yourself out trying to break us free of whoever hijacked the ship.”

 

Suguha says, remembering, “The ship! Everyone!”

 

Asuna tells Suguha, solemnly, “I’m sorry to say that we don’t know. After the bright flash, all of us remember waking up here, but you were still unconscious due to the energy that you expended trying to free us.”

 

Hinata says, concerned, “We’re not sure where the ship or everyone else is.”

 

Blanc says, “But it is a sad place.”

 

Rom says, nervously, “And scary.”

 

Ram responds, “Don’t worry, Rom! I will protect you from anything scary!” Suguha then manages to walk outside of the ruined building that she was unconscious in and she is shocked to see what looks like a ruined version of Heartland City from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal in the distance.

 

Suguha asks, “What is this place?” Suguha then remembers and she thinks in her mind, “Hold on! I remember a place like this! Heartland City and it was…!!”

 

Suguha holds her head and Kazuto asks Suguha, concerned, “Are you okay Sugu?”

 

Suguha responds, shaking her head, “I’m okay, big brother.”

 

Nepgear says, “Maybe you should rest a bit more.”

 

Suguha replies, with a smile, “I’ll be fine, Nepgear.” Suguha asks, “Have you been able to contact the others?”

 

Rika says, shaking her head, “No luck at all.”

 

Keiko says, solemnly, “We have communicators of various types, but nothing works.”

 

Kotone asks, “Do you think that we have been ‘blown’ into another universe and the others are trapped in another?”

 

Kazuto says, “That might be possible.” Kazuto says, with a smile, “However, it is our friends that we are talking about.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Yeah! They will find a way out! They also have my dad with them! He didn’t become one of the greatest ninja of my world by just power and fancy jutsu alone, believe it!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “You have a point, Naruto.”

 

Hiyori asks, “Do you think that they will be okay?”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “I know so, Hiyori.” Hiyori gives a smile and a nod in which Suguha says, “Right now, we need to figure out where we are and what the story of this place is about.”

 

Vert says, “Indeed. We don’t want to end up causing a misunderstanding and forced into battle when we don’t want.”

 

Blanc says, “Well, we don’t have to worry about anything since our powers are at full strength.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “That’s right!”

 

Noire says, “While I know that I can take care of anything that comes our way, I would rather not fight any fights that are not our fights.”

 

Uni says, “I agree with sis. We should cause any trouble for this world and make this world’s troubles worse through I’m not sure how worse that it can get.”

 

Rika tells Uni, “It can worse, Uni.”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “I agree.”

 

Asuna asks Suguha, “Do you think that you can move Suguha?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “I’ll be all right, Asuna.” Soon enough, the group starts to head off towards the ruined city and Asuna, Hinata, and Suguha share a glance at each other in which Kazuto, Naruto, and Suguha’s two Digimon partners notice. Later on, the group is in the ruined city and they are looking around.

 

Neptune whistles and she says, “Man! This place is wrecked! It is like a whole series of natural disasters hit it!”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “That’s quite obvious, Neptune.”

 

Blanc says, looking all around her, “However, I don’t think what happened to this city was natural.”

 

Vert says, looking at the ruined buildings and streets, “Yes, I agree. The damage has been caused by battle.”

 

Kotone asks Vert, “By battle?”

 

Uni says, “I agree with Vert. The burn marks…the blast holes…every bit of damage was the result of some kind of combat.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I second the notion.”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head in agreement, “Keep your guards up.” The others nod their heads in agreement as they prepare to venture on until a woman’s screen fills their ears.

 

Neptune shouts out, “Holy Nep! What was that?”

 

Nepgear says, “That sounded like a woman’s scream!”

 

Ram says, pointing in the direction that the scream came from, “Over there!” Immediately, Ram transforms into her HDD form of White Sister and takes off.

 

Nepgear shouts out, “Ram, hold on!”

 

Uzume says, “She has got that right idea. If someone is in trouble, we’ve got to help them.” Uzume then transforms into her HDD form of Orange Heart and she says, “That’s because it is what we, CPUs, do! And Uzume is going to help out too!” Orange Heart follows after White Sister and the rest of our heroes and heroines follow in quick order. Now, we find a mother holding her two young pre-teen children as a group of young men, dressed in uniforms similar to Duel Academy’s Slifer Red and Ra Yellow uniforms along with Academia style duel disks like Yuuko used for a time attached to their left wrists, are facing them with evil smirks on their faces.

 

The mother says, in a pleading tone, “Please! We aren’t even duelists!”

 

One of the young men, wearing a Slifer Red outfit, says, “Doesn’t matter! We haven’t caught anything today and you are the catch of the day!”

 

As the man raises his duel disk, the mother shouts out, pleadingly, “No! Please no!” However, before the young man can do anything, a kunai impales his duel disk causing it to spark and deactivate.

 

Naruto’s voice booms, “Why don’t you asses pick on someone who can fight back?!” Everyone looks to see our group with the CPUs in HDD forms running over to them.

 

White Sister (Ram) says, “That’s right! You, bullies, aren’t going to hurt anyone!”

 

A Ra Yellow shouts out, “What is this? Some kind of cosplay!”

 

Another one, noticing some of the HDD CPUs floating in the air, asks, “Dude? Aren’t some of them floating in the sky?” This makes the group of duelists give pause and one of them goes over to the family and aim their duel disk at them.

 

This person, in a Slifer Red jacket, says, “Hold on! One move and they are carded!”

 

Kotone asks, curiously, “Carded?”

 

Kazuto says, “I’ve got a bad feeling about that.”

 

Asuna says, her eyes widening, “Those duel disks…”

 

Rika says, “Hey! Yuuko had one of those from that Academia group!”

 

Another Ra Yellow member of the group asks, “So, you heard of us?”

 

Rika says, sarcastically, “Reputation only and not in a good way.”

 

The leader of the group, a guy with brown hair, grey eyes, a scar on his right cheek, and wearing a Ra Yellow jacket, asks, with a sinister smile, “Are you duelists?”

 

Suguha asks, “What does it matter if we are?”

 

The leader of the group of Academia duelists says, pointing to the family, “If you care about that precious family, you will answer my question.”

 

White Heart says, with a sneer, “Coward!”

 

Purple Heart says, “Easy, B-White Heart! As long as they have that family hostage, we dare not make a move!”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “Indeed.”

 

White Heart says, annoyed, “Damn it!”

 

Suguha says, “If you want a fight…” Suguha then winches as she shakes her head and Kazuto steps forward, taking a black duel disk similar in design that Suguha and Serena first used after getting their Pendulum cards, and attaching it to his left wrist.

 

Kazuto says, “If you want a duel, then duel me!”

 

Kazuto puts a deck inside of his duel disk and Asuna says, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Rika tells Asuna, with a grin, “He’ll be just fine. He is our ‘Black Swordsman’ after all.”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh and smile, “Yes, I know.”

 

Suguha says, “Big brother…”

 

Hiyori says, “I’m sure that Kirito-sama…I mean Kazuto-sama will be okay, Suguha.”

 

Kazuto and the leader of the Academia group activate their duel disks causing the ‘blades’ containing the Monster and Pendulum Card Zones to appear and the leader of the Academia group says, “My name is Steelian and it means what it says: I am as hard as steel.”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, “And hopefully as thick headed as steel.” As Kazuto’s and Steelian’s duel disk shuffle their decks, their touch screens display 4000 life-points per duelist, and the words ‘Field Spell: Crossover’ is heard causing multiple platforms appear much to the shock of Academia duelists and their hostages.

 

One of them asks, “What is this?”

 

Another one asks, “Some kind of field spell?”

 

A third one says, “But no one played a spell card yet!”

 

Both Kazuto and Steelian draw five cards from their decks and they say in unison, “Game on!” With those words, dozens upon dozens of Action Cards rain down from the sky and land all around.

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, “Be careful, Kirito-kun.”

 

Starting Scores:

Kazuto: 4000

Steelian: 4000

 

Steelian says, “I’ll be taking the first turn.”

 

Kazuto says, “In this duel, you can’t draw this turn then.”

 

Steelian says, with a smirk, “It doesn’t matter. I already have the cards that I need.” Steelian says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I play Beastborg Fusioner! As long as this card remains on the field, I can fuse monsters on my field or hand in order to play one Beastborg Fusion Monster, but I can’t Normal Summon as long as I use this effect!” Steelian discards Panther Warrior (2000/1600) and Dark Sentinel (1500/1800) monster cards to his graveyard and he says, “I fuse my Panther Warrior and my Dark Sentinel together!” The two said monsters appear on the field and goes into a fusion vortex as Steelian gets a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck in which he chants out, “Ferocious black panther and guardian of sacred darkness merge into one and let forth your valiant roar! Fusion Summon!” Steelian puts the Fusion Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “I call out my mighty cyborg of destruction: Beastborg Panther Predator!” Out of the fusion vortex, Beastborg Panther Predator (1600/2000), a half-cyborg version of Panther Warrior, appears on the field in attack mode and Steelian says, “I activate his ability and now, you suffer damage equal to half of its attack points!” Panther Predator shoots a beam from its chest and Kazuto blocks with his duel disk causing him to skid backwards a bit as he loses 800 life-points.

 

Asuna asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I’m fine, Asuna.”

 

Black Sister says, “This stinks! I can’t believe that we have to stay back!”

 

Purple Sister says, “I know, Uni. But we can do anything as long as they have those people as hostage.” Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata glance at each other as they continue to watch the duel in progress.

 

Kazuto draws a card and he says, “My turn!” Kazuto looks at the card and his hands in which he gives a sly smile.

 

White Sister (Rom) asks, curiously, “Is he smiling?”

 

Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Black Luster Ritual spell card!” Kazuto discards his Evening Twilight Knight (500/2000) and Beginning Knight (500/2000) monster cards and he says, putting one Ritual Monster card on his duel disk, “By giving up my Evening Twilight Knight and Beginning Knight, I can bring out my Black Luster Soldier!” The two said monsters appear on the field, turn into flames that turn into one flame, and out of that flame, Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Steelian thinks in his mind, “Not bad, but when my Beastborg is destroyed, I get back the monsters that I used to summon him. I may take damage, but I will get my monsters back and fuse them against to take him down.”

 

Kazuto says, “Since my Soldier was summoned with Twilight Knight and Beginning Knight, he gains some quite nice special abilities including the ability to banish one of your monsters from the field!”

 

Steelian asks, shocked, “What?” Black Luster Soldier swings his sword and slices Panther Predator in half in which he vanishes while Steelian puts its Fusion Monster card ‘out of play’.

 

Kazuto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I play Envoy of Chaos in attack mode!” Just then Envoy of Chaos (1500/0), a miniature version of Black Luster Soldier, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Steelian says, shocked, “No!”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “End this!” Both monsters slash Steelian and he yells as he is sent flying into a wall causing him to slump down as he is knocked unconscious while losing 4500 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Kazuto: 3200

Steelian: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Real Solid Vision projections vanish and White Sister (Ram) says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Adult Neptune says, excitedly, “No kidding! One shot kill!”

 

The Academia members are shocked and one of them shouts out, angrily, “Why you…?!” But then a barrage of accurate kunai hit all of the Academia members’ duel disks disabling them in which everyone looks to see Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata are responsible for that.

 

Naruto says, with a grin and sarcastic tone, “Oops!”

 

White Heart says, with a wicked smirk, “It looks like you can use your fancy toys anymore! That’s too bad!” White Heart uses her hammer/axe to destroy a good chunk of rock causing all of the Academia group to yelp and run for their lives.

 

Orange Heart goes to the family and she asks, “Is everyone okay?”

 

The mother responds, in nervous confusion, “Y-Yes?”

 

Orange Heart says, with a smile, “It is going to be okay. Uzume and friends are here.” The children cheer excitedly, but then there is a scream and a bright light from the direction that the Academia members, minus the one that’s currently unconscious, ran off to.

 

Kotone asks, “What was that?”

 

Asuna says, pointing in a certain direction, “It came from over there!” Our group heads over to where they hear the screams only to find a group of what looks like Duel Monsters cards scatter across the ground in which Hiyori picks one up and gasps at what she sees causing her to drop it.

 

Keiko asks Hiyori, “What’s wrong?”

 

Hiyori says, nervously, “Look!” Our group look at the cards in which they are shocked to see pictures of each member of the Academia group that they met, minus the person that Kazuto just defeated in a duel, on the cards.

 

Asuna asks, “Is that…?”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “It is! It’s them! They’ve been sealed into those cards!”

 

Everyone looks at Suguha and Purple Heart asks, “They’ve what?!”

 

Suguha says, stunned, “They’ve been sealed into the cards! Trust me when I say that Asuna, Hinata, and I have seen this before.”

 

Naruto asks Hinata, “Hinata?”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “It’s true, Naruto-kun.”

 

Kazuto asks Asuna, “Asuna?”

 

Asuna says, “I know that it is hard to believe, but it is truth, Kirito-kun. They have been sealed into those cards.”

 

Black Sister asks, “How can you seal a person into a card?”

 

Kazuto and Suguha then ‘sense’ something and Kazuto says, “We’re not alone.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “I feel it too. A lot of anger and rage is nearby.”

 

Sakura asks Naruto, “Where?”

 

Just then a male voice says, “So I miss a bunch of you, huh?” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to find a young teen of around 14-15 years of age with dark violet hair goes down to his shoulder with three tentacle-like bangs going down each side of his head, dark blue eyes, and he is wearing a dark violet jacket over a maroon shirt, dark blue pants, white green-gem shoes, and a ring around his right ring finger and necklace that likes a blue custom fleur-de-lis around his neck. Attached to his left wrist is a dark violet-blue duel disk similar to the ones like Tsuki and Kata, Serena’s and Kazuto’s XYZ counterparts, have.

 

Keiko asks, “Who is that?”

 

Rika says, “No idea.”

 

The young man asks, holding up his duel disk, “Who is first to lose?”

 

Kotone thinks in her mind, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe

 

Within the Kingdom Hearts universe, we find the recently ‘realized’ castle of Aincrad and in orbit some distance away is none other than the USS Enterprise in which we head into the engine room section of the Enterprise where we find Washu, Ami, Izzy, and Trista with Tentomon floating nearby discussing something as someone goes over to them.

 

The person is a young girl of around 14 years of age with deep violet hair tied in two short pigtails, yellow eyes, and wearing an orange and yellow suit, white work covers, and brown work boots.

 

The young girl says, handing a tablet, “Here you go, Miss Washu.”

 

Washu responds, taking the tablet, “Thank you, Zhao Mei.”

 

The young girl says, with a smile, “No problem.”

 

Just then a male voice calls out, “How is it looking Washu?” Everyone looks to see Davis, Kari, Tai, Matt, and their four Digimon partners walking in on them.

 

Izzy says, “The Enterprise took quite a bit of pounding, but she is just fine.”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “Thanks to yours truly with all of that work that I did with this baby.”

 

Trista says, “We’ve repaired much of the damage and main power should be online within the hour.”

 

Tai says, “That’s good. I rather not be in front of that castle without defenses any longer than we should have.”

 

Matt says, “Ditto.”

 

Ami asks Davis, “How is Serena and the others doing?”

 

Kari says, “There were hardly any injuries and we are taking care of them in the medical bay.”

 

Davis says, “Moon girl is fine…Based on how she looks. Inside…” The others, minus the young girl, get what they are saying and on the bridge, we find Darien, Serena, Mina, TK, Molly, Ken, Yolei, Sora (M), Kairi, Riku, Ange, Hilda, Patamon, Wormmon, and Hawkmon assembled on the bridge. Serena has a greatly concerned look in her eyes and plenty of the others notice that.

 

Hilda says, with a smirk, “Hey, girl, if you keep that up, you are going to wear a hole into the fool.”

 

Serena asks, surprised and coming out a stupor, “Huh?”

 

Hilda gives a smirk and Ange says, “Cut it out, Hilda.”

 

Mina tells Serena, “Hilda may have a point. You are going to worry yourself sick if you keep this up.”

 

Riku says, “Agreed, Serena.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a grin, “Yeah, Serena. You shouldn’t worry yourself so much. You and your friends have been through more than this.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “You have a point, Sora.”

 

Darien tells Serena, with a smile, “Sora and the others are right, Serena. You have to have faith in Kazuto, Suguha, and the others. You’ve been through a lot and Kazuto and Suguha are your ‘royal siblings’ after all.”

 

Serena says, “I know…”

 

Darien tells Serena, “What would they say if they saw you now Meatball Head?”

 

Serena gives a look of surprise and after about a minute, she says, with a smile, “Yes, you’re right, Darien.” Serena nuzzles Darien with quite a few of the others smile at this.

 

Mina says, with a grin, “Get a room, you two!”

 

Molly asks Mina, with a smile, “Like you and your boyfriend do, Mina-chan?” Mina and TK then give a wide flush while Yolei and Ken give a slight look of surprise.

 

Hilda gives an annoyed look and she says, annoyed, “Oh, geez.”

 

Ange asks Hilda, “What’s the matter with you?”

 

Hilda says, “You, royal types, and your romances.”

 

Ange asks Hilda, with a sly smirk, “What’s the matter? Jealous?”

 

Hilda responds, annoyed, “Heck no!” Hilda then looks out at the view screen and she says, looking at Aincrad, “I’m still finding it hard to believe that something like that could be deadly.”

 

The others look at the castle and Kairi says, “I have to admit that it looks beautiful.”

 

Serena sighs and she says, “It was beautiful once, Kairi. However, due to someone else’s selfishness, it turned from lovely dream into horrible night and symbol of death.”

 

Hilda asks, “What does that…that person want?”

 

Molly responds, “That’s a good question, Hilda.”

 

Ken says, “To be honest, based on his differing actions, we can’t be sure. We thought that we understood at the end of SAO and maybe our understanding of what happened in SAO is right, but after he was revived, we can’t be sure.”

 

Darien says, “Right now, our main priority is finding our missing friends.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement as they prepare to make their next move.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown Universe, Unknown Area

 

Back with Kazuto and his group, including the CPUs and Adult Neptune, they are in the ruined city where they are facing the young blue haired male duelist that’s just challenged them to a duel.

 

Kotone says, “Hold on! We don’t want to fight!”

 

The young man says, with a sneer, “I don’t blame you…I don’t want to fight me either! However, I’m not giving you a choice!”

 

Rika says, with a winch, “Yipe! Anger issues much? Take a chill pill, pal!”

 

The young man sneers and Keiko says, nervously, “Rika, I don’t think that you are helping things.”

 

Naruto says, attaching his duel disk to his left wrist, “You want to duel, pal? I’ll take you on!”

 

The young man glares at Naruto and Hinata asks, concerned, “Naruto-kun?”

 

Sakura says, “Hey, Naruto…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “He isn’t going to listen to reason! I can tell Sakura!” Naruto looks at Sakura in the eye and Sakura looks at the young man in which she is immediately reminded of Sasuke Uchiha causing her to step back causing her to look at Naruto and nod her head in which Hinata realizes what Naruto and Sakura are thinking or at least have a good idea.

 

The young man asks, with a sneer, “What’s with the whiskers? Trying to look cool or something?”

 

Naruto replies, with a smirk, “No, this is just the way that I am. The name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.”

 

The young man responds, “I’m Shark and it is appropriate since I’m going to hunt you down and devour you!” Naruto and the young man, Shark, put their dueling decks in their duel disks and activate their duel disks causing the ‘blades’ for the Monster and Pendulum Card Zones to appear.

 

Suguha says, “This guy has a major attitude problem.”

 

Kazuto says, “He is blinded by revenge.”

 

Asuna asks, “He is?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah. Something tells me that Academia did something to him and now, he is blinded by anger.” The duel disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-point for each duelist and then the computer words ‘Field Spell: Crossover’ are heard in which multiple Real Solid Vision platforms appear.

 

Shark thinks in his mind, surprised, “What?” Shark looks at his duel disk and he thinks, “A field spell that activates before a duel starts?!” Shark glares at Naruto and he thinks, sternly and angrily, “It doesn’t matter what kind of tricks that they try, I will destroy them all! Yuma…Kite…Tsuki…Kata…All of you went into another world to get us hope, but my hope is gone! My sister…our friends…our families…they are all gone! I will avenge them all and if Kite was here, he would agree with me! There is no peace with them! No reconciliation like between Astral World and Barian World! They have to be completely destroyed!”

 

After Shark and Naruto draw five cards from their respective deaths, both of them say in unison, “Duel!” Soon after, dozens upon dozens of Action Cards rain onto the field as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Naruto: 4000

Shark: 4000

 

Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I’ll start this duel off with Pot of Greed and draw two cards from my deck!” Naruto draws two cards from his deck and he says, displaying Pendulum Monster cards, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600), “I take the scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Naruto puts the cards on his Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on his duel disk’s Monster Card Zones, both monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, and the number 1 is below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon with number 8 below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon.

 

Shark asks, confused, “What?”

 

As a replica of Naruto’s crystal pendant appears swinging between the two columns, Naruto says, “Now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Now, go Pendulum! Time to swing of arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Naruto puts four cards on his duel disk and he yells out, “Let’s rock, gang! Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron, Performapal Uni, Leveler Re-Tuner, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, four lights come from the circle, and Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600), Performapal Uni (800/1500), a cute female humanoid monster with a unicorn horn coming out of her scalp, Leveler Re-Tuner (1100/1400), a monster that looks like a person that works at a car garage, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Shark yells out, stunned, “Four monsters?!” Shark looks at his duel disk and he thinks, “And that dragon! It is a level seven! That shouldn’t be possible unless he releases two monsters or use some kind of effect! What kind of summoning is this?!”

 

Naruto says, “And now, I activate Leveler Re-Tuner’s ability! I choose one Tuner monster on the field and modified its level up or down by one and I increase Odd-Eyes Synchron’s level by one making him a level three!”

 

Shark asks, confused, “Wait! Tuner monster?”

 

Naruto says, “And now, my Odd-Eyes Synchron can Synchro Summon with one monster in my Pendulum Zone! I tune Odd-Eyes Synchron with Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon leaps out of its column of light as Odd-Eyes Synchro turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, turning it transparent, and as Naruto gets a Synchro Monster from his Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field in which he chants out, “Flash of light that splits the sea of stars! Shake our souls and roar through the world! Synchro Summon!” Naruto put the Synchro Monster on his duel disk and he yells out, “Time to roar, Stardust Spark Dragon!” Out of the light, Stardust Spark Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Shark asks, shocked at seeing Stardust Spark Dragon, “What is that monster?”

 

Naruto yells out, “Oh, I’m far from done, pal! I Overlay Performapal Uni and Leveler Re-Tuner to build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex of light much to the shock and surprise of Shark.

 

Shark thinks in his mind, stunned, “An…An XYZ Summon?! But THEY don’t…!!” Naruto, on the meanwhile, puts Performapal Uni’s and Leveler Re-Tuner’s monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone while putting an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of them.

 

Naruto says, “Formed from pitch-black darkness to fight those foolish enough to oppose its treacherous fangs! Descend now! I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with two Dark Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Shark says, shocked, “It can’t be…!!” As images of Serena’s XYZ counterpart, Tsuki, comes into Shark’s mind along with someone else, he yells out, enraged, “How did you get Dark Rebellion?! That monster doesn’t belong to you!”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “How do you know about this monster?!”

 

Shark yells out, enraged, “Answer me!”

 

Naruto responds, “That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” Naruto then leaps up into the sky, grabs an Action Card, and he says, putting it in the main slot of his disk, “Action Card: Triple Sevens! I can choose one monster on the field and then I draw one card for every other monster with the same attack points! I choose my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and since I have two other monsters, Stardust and Dark Rebellion, with the same attack points, I get two more cards!” Naruto draws two cards from his deck, puts them into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “And now, I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Hiyori says, amazed, “Good move.”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “Naruto has learned your world’s game well.”

 

Shark says, enraged expression while drawing a card, “If you won’t tell me, then I’ll beat the answer out of you! I draw!” Shark puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “Since you control more than two monsters, I play my Eagle Shark!” Soon after, Eagle Shark (1000/1800) appears on the field in attack mode and Shark says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “Since I have Eagle Shark out, Panther Shark can join him!” Panther Shark (1100/2000) then comes to the field from a geyser in attack mode. Shark says, “And now, I Overlay my Eagle and Panther Shark and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex while Shark puts the two monster cards in the same Monster Card Zone on his duel disk in which he then puts a XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of them. Shark shouts out, “I XYZ Summon: Number Seventy-Three: Abyss Splash!” Out of the vortex, Number 73: Abyss Splash (2400/1400), a tall blue humanoid monster with two Water Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are shocked and Rika asks, shocked, “What?! Another one of those cards?”

 

Shark gives a curious look at them and Shark shouts out, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “But I’m not done yet! I play Rank-Up-Magic: Barian’s Force! With this card, I can rank up my Number into a Chaos Number that’s one rank higher! With Abyss Splash, I rebuild the Overlay Network!” Abyss Splash then turns into a beam of light that goes into a vortex in the sky and when Shark puts another XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of Abyss Splash’s XYZ Monster card on his duel disk, he yells out, “Go, Chaos XYZ Evolution! Appear, Chaos Number Seventy-Three: Abyss Supra Splash!” Out of the vortex, Number C73: Abyss Supra Splash (3000/2000), a dark blue and grey version with Abyss Splash with three diamond shaped Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode and Shark says, “And now, due to Barian’s Force, you lose one of your Overlay Units to my Chaos Number!” One of Dark Rebellion’s Overlay Units leaves Dark Rebellion and turns into a strange diamond shaped Overlay Unit by Abyss Supra Splash.

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Shark says, with a smirk, “Now, you can’t use Dark Rebellion’s ability! I know that monster inside and out! A good friend of mine used it! And I won’t some hack use my friend’s monster! I’m going to rip that card from you when I rip you apart!”

 

Suguha asks, sarcastically, “Overdramatic much?”

 

Shark says, with a sneer, “Your friend won’t be feeling that way when I attack Dark Rebellion! I won’t let you use her monster!” Abyss Supra Splash moves in to attack Dark Rebellion and Shark says, “And now, I use his ability, I remove one Chaos Overlay Unit and my monster gains attack points equal to the monster that it is battling!” Abyss Supra Splash absorbs one of its Overlay Units and it goes from 3000/2000 to 5500/2000 due to its ability.

 

But before Abyss Supra Splash’s attack hits, Naruto says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast, hot head! I activate my Waboku trap card!” Naruto’s face-down card is revealed to be the Waboku trap card and Naruto says, as a group of maiden protects Dark Rebellion, “Not only is my monster protected for this turn, but I don’t take any damage!”

 

Shark sneers and he yells out, angrily, “That monster isn’t yours! And you are going to tell where the real owner of Dark Rebellion is!”

 

Rika asks, annoyed, “What’s your problem?”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Could he be…?” Kazuto looks at his sister and he can tell that Suguha is mentally asking the same question as he is while Abyss Supra Splash goes back to its original stats since its effect is over.

 

Shark says, putting one card into main slot of his disk, “I end my turn here, but you won’t be lucky next turn!”

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “My move!” Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I play my Phantom Knights of Possession! Now, an XYZ Monster on my field gains the level of a monster on my field and Dark Rebellion gains the level of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Shark gives a look of surprise and Naruto shouts out, “I Overlay my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion and build the Overlay Network!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Naruto puts their cards on the same Monster Card Zone in which he then puts an XYZ-Pendulum Monster card on top of them in which he says, “Dragon with duel-colored eyes! Unleash that black scale of wrath, eradicate all opposing enemies! I XYZ Summon the dragon with eyes glittering with rage: The Supreme Black Dragon King, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode. Suguha gives a winch upon Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Kazuto looks at her with concern, but Suguha gives a smile to say ‘I’m okay’.” Naruto yells out, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, attack Abyss Supra Splash now!”

 

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon charges in to attack, but Shark shouts out, “Bad move, loser! I activate Abyss Supra Splash’s ability! By removing a Chaos Overlay Unit, my Supra Splash gains your monster’s attack power!” Abyss Supra Splash absorbs another of its Overlay Units and it goes from 3000/2000 to 6000/2000, but Naruto leaps up onto a platform and gets an Action Card in which he puts into his duel disk’s main slot.

 

Naruto yells out, “Action Spell: Duel Counter! If an opponent’s monster doubles its original attack points, one of my monsters also doubles in power!”

 

Shark asks, shocked, “What?!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 6000/2500 and the two of them clash in which they are destroyed in a massive explosion.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s effect! If it leaves the field, I get to destroy all cards in my Pendulum Zones and put Odd-Eyes in there!” Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon vanishes from its column of light and a new column of light appears with Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon in it with the number 4 below it. Naruto shouts out, “Stardust, attack him directly! Shooting Blast!” Stardust Spark Dragon fires a beam of energy directly at Shark himself.

 

Shark says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I don’t think so, freak! I activate Depth Gardna!” Shark’s face-down is revealed to be the Depth Gardna continuous trap card and Shark says, “If I would have taken damage from a direct attack, the damage is negated!” The trap card absorbs Stardust Spark Dragon’s attack and Shark then says, “And then Depth Gardna is summoned to the field as a monster with the same amount of defense and attack points as the damage you would have given me!” Just then the trap card, Depth Gardna (2500/2500), turns into a monster in defense mode.

 

Naruto says, “I activate Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s Pendulum Effect! Now, I can put one Pendulum Monster from my deck into the free Pendulum Zone!” A card comes out of Naruto’s deck, he displays Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn (100/600), and he says, “I use scale eight, Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn, and with Odd-Eyes Rebellion, I reset the Pendulum Scale!” Naruto puts the card in his free Pendulum Zone causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors in his disk’s Monster Card Zones while said monster appears in a column of light with the number 8 below it. Naruto says, as the image of Naruto’s crystal pendant appears on the field, “And now, I can summon monsters that are level five through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon! Return from my Extra Deck!” Naruto puts a card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and he says, “Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, a light comes from it, and Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Shark says, “Hold up! You used that monster to summon that other dragon!”

 

Naruto says, “When Pendulum Monsters leave the field, they go into the Extra Deck face-up where they can be revived through Pendulum Summoning!”

 

Shark asks, confused, “What?”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smirk, “That ends my turn!”

 

Shark says, drawing a card, “You might have some tricks, but it won’t save you! I draw!” Shark says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate Rank-Up-Magic: The Seventh One! With this card, I can summon a Number card that’s over one-hundred without its abilities! So, come on out, Silent Honor Ark!” Shark puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and Number 101: Silent Honor ARK (2100/1000), a white carrier, appears on the field in attack mode and Shark says, “And now, I can rank up my monster into a Chaos XYZ Monster by using him to rebuild the Overlay Network!” Silent Honor ARK turns into a beam of light that goes into a vortex in the sky and Shark puts another XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of Silent Honor ARK’s card on Shark’s duel disk. Shark shouts out, “Now, go Chaos XYZ Evolution! It is time for you to meet Silent Honor Dark!” Out of the vortex, Silent Honor DARK (2800/1500), a black humanoid monster with one Chaos Overlay Unit, appears on the field in attack mode. Shark shouts out, “And now, I activate his ability! I turn one of your special summoned monsters into an Overlay Unit for him!” Silent Honor DARK zaps Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon causing it to roar as it becomes a Chaos Overlay Unit by Silent Honor DARK.

 

Naruto says, shocked, “My dragon!”

 

Shark says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Depth Eruption! Since I have a Water monster on the field, all cards are now destroyed!” A giant crack comes from the ground and the field is engulfed by boiling water.

 

Naruto yells out, “I activate Stardust Spark Dragon’s ability! Once per turn, one card can’t be destroyed for any reason and I choose my Spark Dragon!” Stardust Spark Dragon creates a shield while the other cards on the field are destroyed in which Naruto says, drawing two cards, “By the way, my other face-down was my Dummy Marker trap card and since you destroyed with a spell effect, I get two cards!”

 

Shark says, “You are going to need them since I use my Silent Honor Dark’s ability and because he was destroyed with Overlay Units, I can return him to the field!” Silent Honor DARK (2800/1500) returns to the field in attack mode and Shark says, “I also gain life-points equal the attack of my monster!” Shark’s life-points then increase by 2800 more points and Shark says, with a sneer, “And this also counts as Silent Honor Dark being special summoned, again, so, you know what happens to your dragon!”

 

Naruto says, shocked, “No!” Silent Honor DARK ‘zaps’ Stardust Spark Dragon, turns him into a Chaos Overlay Unit, and that ‘unit’ orbits Silent Honor DARK.

 

Kotone says, concerned, “Naruto is defenseless.”

 

Shark says, “Lucky for you, my monster can’t attack on the turn that it uses its ability to revive himself.” Shark says, putting one card into the main slot, “So, you lucked out for the moment!”

 

Current Score:

Naruto: 4000

Shark: 6800

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “My move!” Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Hammer Shot spell card! This card destroys the monster with the highest attack points, but since there is only one monster, guess who is going to say goodbye? So, say goodbye!” A giant hammer then destroys Silent Honor DARK with a strong ‘wham’.

 

Shark responds, “Did you forget?! Since my Dark has an Overlay Unit when it was destroyed, I can revive it and gain life-points equal to its attack points!” Silent Honor DARK (2800/1500) returns to the field, once more, and Shark gains another 2800 life-points in which Shark says, with a smirk, “You are a real idiot!”

 

Naruto says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Does my Pot of Avarice spell card seem like stupidity to you, Teme?! This card allows me to return five monsters from my graveyard to my deck and then I draw two cards!” Just then Performapal Uni (800/1500), Leveler Re-Tuner (1100/1400), Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), and Stardust Spark Dragon (2500/2000) cards come out of Naruto’s graveyard and Naruto puts them back into his deck/Extra Deck causing his deck to become shuffled by his disk.

 

Sakura says, excitedly, “Nice one, Naruto!”

 

Naruto draws two cards, puts one card into the main slot of his disk, and he yells out, “And now, I play my Soul Exchange spell card! I release one of your monsters to play one of my own!”

 

Shark says, shocked, “No!”

 

Naruto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I release your Silent Honor Dark in order to Advance Summon my Vice Dragon!” Silent Honor DARK roars out as it vanishes in a cloud of smoke with Vice Dragon (2000/2400) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “And now, I play Monster Reborn in order to play your Silent Honor Dark!” Just then Silent Honor DARK (2800/1500) appears on Naruto’s side of the field in attack mode.

 

Shark yells out, angrily, “You are going to pay for that!”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I’ll end my turn!”

 

Current Score:

Naruto: 4000

Shark: 9600

 

Shark says, drawing a card, “My move!” Shark says, putting one card into the main slot, “I play Card of Sanctity! Forces both of us to draw until we have a full hand each!” Both Naruto and Shark draw from their decks until they have half-a-dozen cards in their respective hands and Shark says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Then I play Number Chaos! Since there is a Chaos Number on the field, I get to play a regular Number of a lower rank!” Shark takes an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck and he says, putting it on his duel disk, “And I choose Number Seventy-One: Rebarian Shark!” Just then Number 71: Rebarian Shark (0/2000), a blue dragon monsters whose’ body is similar in shape to the pendant around Shark’s neck, appears on the field in defense mode in which Shark says, “Also, my spell becomes an Overlay Unit for my monster!” Just then Rebarian Shark gains a Water Overlay Unit and Shark says, “And then I use his ability and revive one Number monster from my graveyard and give this Overlay Unit to him! And I choose Number Seventy-Three: Abyss Splash!” Number 73: Abyss Splash (2400/1400) returns to the field and Rebarian Shark’s Overlay Unit transfers to Abyss Splash.

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Shark says, with a sneer, “You should be nervous, but since I played my spell, I can’t attack this turn.” Shark says, putting one card into the main slot, “So, I end my turn here.”

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “Then it is my move!”

 

Shark says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate my trap: Remove Brainwashing!” Shark’s face-down card is revealed to be the Remove Brainwashing continuous trap card and Shark says, “As long as this card remains on the field, all monsters stay with their original owners, so, return to me Silent Honor Dark!” Silent Honor DARK then leaps from Naruto’s side of the field back to Shark’s side of the field.

 

Rika says, annoyed, “Here we go again.”

 

Shark says, pushing another button on his duel disk, “But it is going to get worse for you! I activate my Number Balance trap card!” Shark’s other face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture Chaos Chimera Dragon with Force Focus on a scale and Shark says, “Since I have two Numbers of two different ranks, I can summon another Number that’s in-between those ranks! Abyss Splash is a rank five and Rebarian Shark is a rank three which means I can play a rank four Number!” An XYZ Monster card comes out of Shark’s Extra Deck and he says, putting the XYZ Monster card on his duel disk, “And this one is a mouthful for you! I play Number Thirty-Seven: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark!” Soon after, Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark (2600/2100), a sea blue water monster that looks a combination of a shark, a dragon, and a spider, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sakura says, shocked, “You have got to be kidding me!”

 

Hinata says, concerned, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, with a smile, “Don’t worry, Hinata-chan, I’ve got this, believe it.”

 

Shark says, with a sneer, “You have got nothing.”

 

Naruto says, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon!” As Naruto’s crystal pendant reappears and starts swinging between the two columns of light, Naruto shouts out, “Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Naruto puts four cards on his duel disk and Naruto says, “Return, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! And to help you, it is a triple threat of two Earth Armor Ninja and Twilight Ninja Nichrin!” A circle of light appears on the field, four lights come from it, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) along with three Earth Armor Ninja (1600/1200 X 2) and Twilight Ninja Nichrin, the Chunin (2300/1000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Shark says, with a snort, “More isn’t better!”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “You might have a point, Teme! But now, I Overlay both of my Earth Armor Ninja and build the Overlay Network!” Both Earth Armor Ninja turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Naruto puts their Monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone of his duel disk while putting an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of them in which Naruto says, “I XYZ Summon Number Twelve: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja!” Out of the vortex, a giant red shuriken appears that transforms into Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja (2400/1700) with two Earth Overlay Units orbiting it, in attack mode.

 

Shark asks, stunned, “What? You have a Number?!”

 

Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot, “That’s right! And now, I play Overlay Thief! I transfer one of your Overlay Units to my monster!” Abyss Splash’s Overlay Unit then gets transferred to Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja where it turns from a Water Overlay Unit into an Earth Overlay Unit.

 

Shark yells out, “My Silent Honor Dark will turn your Number into an Overlay Unit for me!”

 

Silent Honor DARK fires a beam at Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja and Naruto says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Sorry, Teme! But I play my Ninjitsu Art of Misdirection! Any effect targeting a Ninja monster is negated and made useless for the rest of the turn!” Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja gets hit by the beam from Silent Honor DARK, but he transforms into a goofy doll while the real one stays by Naruto’s side.

 

Shark says, annoyed, “Your tricks won’t beat me!”

 

Naruto responds, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I beg to differ, Teme! I activate my Ninjutsu Armory Steal spell card! With a ninja monster on the field, I can play one spell card that you used last turn and I choose Card of Sanctity!” Shark draws two cards while Naruto draws half-a-dozen new cards in which Naruto says, putting one of the cards into the main slot, “But I’m only going to need two of them! First, I activate my Overlay Attack Force! Now, my Number can attack many time as Overlay Units as it has now!”

 

Shark says, “Ha! Your Number isn’t a match for my Dark or my Spider Shark!”

 

Naruto says, discarding Air Armor Ninja (1400/1400) monster card, “Too bad that my Chunin can boost my Armor Ninja’s attack points by one thousand when I discard one Ninja monster from my hand!”

 

Shark says, shocked, “No!” Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja goes from 2400/1700 to 3400/1700 and he takes out his huge shuriken.

 

Naruto yells out, “Slice and dice, Crimson Shadow!” Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja unleashes his huge shuriken on all three of Shark’s monster, destroying them, and Shark grunts out as he loses 1800 life-points.

 

Shark says, strongly, “This isn’t over! I have nearly eight thousand life-points and your monsters can only give me under seven thousand points of damage! I’ll still have a grand of life-points left and that’s all I’ll need to end you!”

 

Naruto asks, with a foxy smirk, “Are you tired of being wrong, Teme?” Shark gives a surprised look and Naruto shouts out, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack him directly!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon then leaps up to attack Shark and Naruto zips over to another platform, grabs an Action Card, and he says, as he puts the card in his duel disk, “Action Magic: Trinity Force! During the Battle Phase, my monster’s attack power multiples times the number of monsters on my field!”

 

Shark shouts out, shocked, “No!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon then goes from 2500/2000 to 10,000/2000 due to the Action Spell’s effect, but Shark leaps over to another Action Card and puts it in the main slot. Shark says, “If you can use those card, so can I! I play Action Magic: Evade! Your stinking attack is negated…!!”

 

However, Naruto leaps over to another platform and he says, putting another Action Card into the main slot of his disk, “Action Spell: Over Sword! My monster gains five hundred attack points and his attack can’t be negated!” Shark gasps as Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes from 10,000/2000 to 10,500/2000 and he screams as he is hit with terrific force, sending him flying, and costing him 10,500 life-points along with the duel.

 

Final Score:

Naruto: 4000

Shark: 0

 

With the end of the duel, Suguha says, with a smile, “He did it!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Not that surprising.”

 

Hinata says, nodding her head in agreement, “Yes.”

 

As the Real Solid Vision ‘images’ fade away, the group goes over to Shark and he says, with a grunt, “What are you waiting for? End it.”

 

Naruto says, “Hey, hot head! We were trying to tell you that we’re not your enemies, believe it!”

 

Shark asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Rika says, “You just assumed that and attacked us for no darn reason!”

 

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “She’s right, Shark!” Everyone then looks to see Yuma and Kite coming out of the shadows.

 

Shark says, “Yuma…Kite…”

 

Kite says, “They aren’t from the Fusion Dimension, Shark. They are from the Standard Dimension.” Kite says, pointing to Suguha, “She would remind you of someone.”

 

Shark looks at Suguha and he asks, “Wait! Is she…?”

 

Kite says, “She is the Standard Dimension’s version of Kata’s and Tsuki’s sister: The Standard Dimension’s Sailor Celestial, Suguha Kirigaya.” Shark gives a look of shock and Kite says, pointing to Kazuto, “And he is Kata’s Standard Dimension counterpart, Kazuto Kirigaya.”

 

Shark is stunned and he asks, looking around, “Wait! Where is Kata and Tsuki?”

 

Yuma says, with a sigh, “Kata is looking for Tsuki since she is…missing…”

 

Shark asks, shocked, “Missing? Don’t tell me…?”

 

Kite says, “We don’t think so, Shark.”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Hold on! Is this…?”

 

Kite tells Kazuto, “I’m not surprised since you are Kata’s counterpart. That’s right. Welcome to our world: The XYZ Dimension.”

 

The group gasps in shock and White Heart asks, “The XYZ Dimension?”

 

Purple Heart asks, “The one at war with that ‘Fusion Dimension’?”

 

Yuma says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Kotone asks, shocked, “This is the XYZ Dimension?”

 

Kite says, “Not very pretty, right? This is what those…those fiends did to our home. When we saved our world and another one, this place was full of promise and dreams especially when our new Real Solid Vision dueling system came online to replace Augmented Dueling System that we used before. But that’s...when they came.” Kite says, with a sneer, “That’s when they attacked us for no reason and used Duel Monsters to do so.”

 

Yuma says, concerned, “Kite…”

 

Shark tells Yuma, “Don’t even try, Yuma. I understand how he feels. They took everything from us...Everything!” Shark says, looking at Suguha and Kazuto, “This is the counterparts to Kata and his younger sister? They don’t look like much to me.”

 

Suguha retorts, with a glare, “Want to bet on that?”

 

Shark says, with a smirk, “Well at least she has her attitude.” Suguha gets annoyed in which Naruto and Kazuto motion to calm down. Shark asks, “But what’s this about Tsuki missing?”

 

Yuma says, with a shrug, “She just…vanished.”

 

Plenty in our group that came from the Enterprise looks concerned and Kazuto thinks, “Could have the Fusion Dimension captured her?”

 

Kite says, “Anyway, this isn’t the safe place to talk. Let’s go.”

 

Shark says, “Kite…”

 

Kite responds, “I already know. Yuma and I found their current hideout.”

 

Shark retorts, with a serious tone, “You do that. I’ve got more important things to do.”

 

Shark runs off into the distance and Yuma says, concerned, “Shark!”


Before Yuma could run off after Shark, Kite tells Yuma, “Don’t, Yuma!”

 

Yuma responds, “But Kite…”

 

Kite says, interrupting, “Just don’t, Yuma. You won’t help him at all.” Yuma lowers his head as he knows that Kite has a point and Kite tells them, “Follow me.”

 

Black Sister asks, “Do we have a choice?” Our group from the Enterprise follows Yuma and Kite as they lead them along.

 

Keiko asks, “Does this place have a name?”

 

Yuma responds, solemnly, “Heartland. Its name is Heartland.”

 

Kotone says, “Heartland.”

 

Kite says, “It is now the place of ruined dreams.”

 

Yuma gives a solemn look and he thinks, “As much as I hate to admit it, but Kite has a point. However, with their help, we might restore our home back to the way that it was. We’ve got to! We saved our world and Astral World before, we can save our world again especially with their help!” However, as Yuma and Kite lead our group from the Enterprise through the ruins streets and buildings of Heartland, Yuma is hard-pressed to keep his optimism up as he looks at the ruins of his home.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe

 

Back in the Kingdom Hearts universe, we return on board of the USS Enterprise where we find Davis and Kari leaning against each other and against a wall and breathing heavily.

 

Kari asks Davis, “W-What was that?”

 

Davis says, shaking his head, “I don’t know, Kari. I felt so hot…a strange energy rushing through me…”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “Me too. I saw a weird symbol…and a weird…a weird dragon.”

 

Davis asks Kari, “Dragon?”

 

Kari nods her head and she asks, “Dai-kun, what’s happening to us?”

 

Before Davis could answer, the announcement system throughout the ship blares out with Washu’s voice, “Attention, everyone! Main power is back online and all systems are too! Time to rock and roll!”

 

Davis says, “We can discuss this later.”

 

Kari asks, “Should we tell the others?”

 

Davis thinks about it for a few moments and he says, with a sigh, “I don’t want worry Tai and the others, but they already have enough to worry about.”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “You have a point.”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “I’m sure that we can handle it.”

 

Kari asks Davis, “Are you sure Dai-kun?”

 

Davis retorts, with a grin, “Would this mug lie to you?” Kari giggles and she kisses him before they head off into the hallways to head for the bridge of the ship. Outside, the USS Enterprise is orbiting near Aincrad, but what they don’t know is that within Aincrad, more specifically inside of the Ruby Palace, Heathcliff is observing the Enterprise on a holographic screen as he sits on his throne in the Ruby Palace.

 

End of Chapter 56

 

Didn’t I tell you that I would try my best to make sure that no one is a ‘one-shot wonder’ in this story, right? However, you might be arguing that quite a few other people might be missing and you will have a point. However, don’t worry, you are going to see them as soon as possible! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!