Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Realms in Chaos ( Chapter 57 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
As you already know folks, there has been a situation because the word file that contained the original version of this chapter become damaged and that word file was a total loss. However, I learned my lesson from that ‘mistake’ and hopefully, this situation won’t happen again, everyone. Sorry for the ‘problems’ that the loss of the word file has caused by halting the posting of this story. Hopefully, this new version of this chapter will be worth the wait. Now, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 57: Realms in Chaos

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Hiyori, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Adult Neptune, and the CPUs, main and Candidates along with Suguha’s two Digimon partners, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, are following Yuma and Kite through the ruin streets of Heartland, the hometown of Yuma, Kite, and the XYZ versions of Serena and Kazuto, Tsuki and Kata.

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “So, where are we are we going?”

 

Yuma says, “Where we are hiding out after the invasion.” Kite glares at Yuma and Yuma tells Kite, “It isn’t going to hurt Kite.”

 

Kite tells Yuma, “I’m not concerned about them. I’m concerned about who is around Yuma.”

 

Yuma says, with a smile, “Oh, come on, Kite! There is no one around!”

 

Kite tells Yuma, “The walls may have eyes and ears, Yuma.”

 

Yuma asks, looking around, “Huh?”

 

Kite gives an annoyed sigh and Sakura says, “Kite means that they could have observation devices or listening devices anywhere in this rubble and ruins where they can’t be seen.”

 

Kite looks at Sakura and he says, “I’m glad that someone in your group has brains. Something tells me that you are top of the class in your ninja school or something.”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “Well, you can say that.”

 

Rika tells Kite, “Better not let it go to her head.”

 

Suguha says, with a grin, “Or we might have a remission back to her ‘fan girl’ days.”

 

Sakura yells out, glaring at Suguha and Rika, “No, it will not! That’s not fair!”

 

Rom asks, curiously, “Fan girl?”

 

Blanc says, “That’s when a person is obsessed with something or someone, Rom.”

 

Nepgear says, “It is like Five-B-P, Rom. People really love her shows and singing and that means that they are her fans. A ‘fan girl’ is a female fan of something or someone.”

 

Rom says, with a nod, “Oh.”

 

Uni says, “Through sometimes people their ‘love’ for a person or thing to the extreme.”

 

Sakura can’t help to blush at those words and Hinata tells Sakura, with a smile, “That’s the past, Sakura. You can’t get hung up on it.” However, those words get Hiyori and Suguha thinking about their own history, but they feel someone gently patting themselves in the back with Suguha looking to see Kazuto looking at her with Hiyori looking to see Rika and Keiko looking at her with all three of them smiling at the two of them and the two of them smile back. The group continues on until they reach what looks like a pile of rubble in which Kite and Yuma look around.

 

Naruto tells Hinata, “Hinata-chan, maybe you should look with your Byakugan.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “Good idea, Naruto-kun.”

 

Yuma asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sakura tells Yuma, “Hinata’s eyes are special. They are known as the Byakugan, a dojutsu, which has the ability to see through most objects and telescopic ability to see around fifty meters and up to twenty kilometers away.”

 

Yuma says, excitedly “Oh, wow!”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “It is really nothing. Many in my clan can see around the same distance and Neji can see further than I can.” Hinata then activates her Byakugan and uses it to look all around her for the maximum that her sight can see.

 

After a good while, Hinata deactivates her Byakugan, Sakura asks, “So, what’s up?”

 

Hinata says, “I can’t see anything that would look like a listening device or observing device. There are also no people all around this area.”

 

Yuma says, with a grin, “Told you, Kite!”

 

Kite says, pointing to Hinata, “I trust her word over yours, Yuma.”

 

Yuma yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Kite says, plainly, “Yuma, you aren’t exactly the most ‘attentive’ person around.” Kite says, looking at Hinata, “And she also has ‘super vision’ that can see through walls and longer than a regular human can.”

 

Hinata says, a bit nervously, “Well, I wouldn’t call it ‘super vision’.”

 

Sakura tells Hinata, “Technically, it is to them, Hinata.” Kite then goes over to the wall, pushes in a section, and the rubble moves away to reveal a hidden stairway.

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Ooh, a hidden stairway!”

 

Noire tells Neptune, with a sigh, “Not now, Neptune.”

 

Kite says, “Let’s move out.” Kite heads down the stairway in which Yuma follows him with the others following sometime soon afterwards. After all of them enter the stairway, the rubble slides back into place as if it never moved, but what our group doesn’t know is that a remote control aircraft similar to a UAV used by the United States military is flying high out of range of Hinata’s Byakugan in which this UAV has extensive high-tech cameras with powerful magnification lens with the camera lens looking down directly at the location where our group was just at.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe

 

Returning to the Kingdom Hearts universe, we are outside of the formally virtual floating castle of Aincrad where the USS Enterprise is orbiting around the formally virtual castle and some distance away. With the Enterprise itself, we are inside of the sickbay or medical ward of the Enterprise where Ami is examining Queen Serenity.

 

Queen Serenity tells Ami, “Mercury, I believe that I am all right.”

 

Ami responds, “Well, Serena and Kazuto don’t want to take any chances and they have good points, your majesty.”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a sigh, “Yes, Embryo seems to be one that would do such a thing being as you would call it in this day and age…A sore loser.”

 

Ami says, with a smile, “Yes, it would see so, your majesty.”

 

Queen Serenity tells Ami, with a smile, “Please, I am no queen anymore.”

 

Ami tells Queen Serenity, “Queen Serenity-dono, you are still our queen since none of your children have ‘gained the throne’ yet.”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a smile and sigh, “True, but a queen is nothing more than a title without her kingdom.”

 

Ami says, with a smile, “I believe that Serena would disagree your majesty. The Moon Kingdom is rebuilt after all and she would say that the kingdom is the people, not the buildings and land, in which we are still here.”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a smile, “While there are plenty that would argue that it wouldn’t be much of a kingdom, but I believe that’s one’s point of view.”

 

Ami says, with a warm smile, “I would feel the same, Queen Serenity-dono.” As Ami continues to exam Queen Serenity, Queen Serenity looks over to nearby as Maggie exams Ange with Vivian and Hilda nearby.

 

Vivian asks, “Question: Can you use all this high-tech equipment?”

 

Maggie replies, with a smile, “Answer: Maybe.”

 

Ange asks, a bit suspiciously, “Maybe?”

 

Maggie says, with a smile, “This is stuff that’s far more advanced than even we had. Not to mention that it never runs on Mana.”

 

Hilda says, with a smirk, “Personally, I prefer the weapons that this baby has.”

 

Ange says, “You and me both, Hilda.”

 

Maggie says, with a grin, “Not surprising.”

 

Ange asks Vivian, “By the way, Vivian, why are you sticking around with us?”

 

Vivian says, “It is nice to know my mom and all, but you, guys, have been my family for years. Question: How could I abandon you when you are still on a mission? Answer: No way, I’m not!”

 

Ange says, with a smile, “Thanks, Vivian.”

 

Vivian smiles and Hilda tells Ange, “How can that ass still be alive?”

 

Ange tells Hilda, with a serious glare, “Until I see that ass vaporize at my feet with one of those ‘laser blasters’, I’m not going to feel all right.”

 

Hilda says, “Even if he is alive, he lost his so-called ‘immortality’, the dragons got back their ‘dragon mother’ or whatever, and basically, we have destroyed our world’s society in which with the dragons getting their ‘mom’ back, Mana is gone for good.”

 

Ange says, “Yeah, I know. However, you remember that the Para-Mail are designed for interdimensional transport, right? If he is still alive and he still has his Para-Mail, he could start all this nonsense in another world.”

 

Hilda says, with a grin, “I didn’t know that you cared.”

 

Ange replies, “Sala and her people are good and all, but all I really care about is making sure that ass never gets the chance to start that stupidity that he did with our world and making sure that his corpse is at my feet.”

 

Hilda tells Ange, “You have a way with words, princess.”

 

Ange glares at Hilda and Vivian tells Hilda, “You know that she doesn’t like that, Hilda.”

 

Hilda retorts, with a grin, “Why do you think I keep calling her that?” Ange gives an annoyed groan at Hilda as Maggie exams her and Hilda asks Ange, “By the way, Ange, you and Tusk have gotten quite close, huh?”

 

Ange says, with a bit of a blush in her cheeks, “We’ve just come to an understanding, that’s all.”

 

Hilda responds, with a cheeky smile, “Really?”

 

Ange says, with a glare, “Yeah!” Ange then blushes madly as Hilda kisses her on the lips and Ange shakes her head, spits, and she yells out, annoyed, “What the hell was that all about?!”

 

Hilda retorts, with a grin, “Just a little ‘welcome back’ gift. A little ‘payback’ too. Later.”

 

Hilda then walks out and Ange shouts out, annoyed, “You better keep your door locked Hilda.” Vivian gives a giggle at this while Queen Serenity and Ami also watch this scene with Ami giving a nervous look.

 

Ami asks Queen Serenity, “Is there something about Ange that interests you?”

 

Queen Serenity replies, “Not really.” Queen Serenity focuses on Ami, but she glances at Ange from time to time causing Queen Serenity to wonder to herself why she feels ‘something’ with Ange. On the bridge of the Enterprise, Darien, Serena, Sammy, Mina, TK, Molly, Ken, Yolei, Sora (M), Kairi, Riku, Patamon, Wormmon, and Hawkmon are looking at the main screen which is showing Aincrad in all of its ‘glory’ as Davis, Kari, and their two Digimon partners step out of their turbo lift and onto the bridge.

 

Davis asks, “What’s up?”

 

Yolei says, pointing to Serena, “What’s up is that Serena can’t help to keep looking that overgrown castle.”

 

Kari asks Serena, “What’s wrong, Serena?”

 

Serena says, “I can’t help to wonder what HE has to do with this.”

 

Kairi asks Serena, “You really think that Kayaba plotted all of this?”

 

Serena says, shaking her head, “No, not directly. However, he tends to use situations to his advantage.”

 

TK says, “You have got to admit that you have a point, Serena.”

 

Molly asks, “But what does Kayaba have to gain through all of this?”

 

Sammy says, looking at the castle, “There is one way to find out.”

 

Serena tells Sammy, “No way! I’m not going to put you in any more danger that you’ve already been put through!”

 

Sammy says, “I’m the reason that I could find you and your ‘royal siblings’ as well as your friends, Meatball Head.”

 

Serena replies, “And it is what he wanted. He is using you in which he made you able to access Aincrad and lead you to us!”

 

Patamon asks, “But how did he do that in the first place?”

 

TK says, “It is most likely that he put something in Sammy during the SAO beta test.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “But can you really put something in a person?”

 

Riku says, “Ansem the Wise did it to you, Sora.” When Sora looks at Riku, Riku tells Sora, “Ansem the Wise hid his research data in you when he, Namine, and I were reconstructing your memories.”

 

Sora (M) asks, curiously, “He did?”

 

Kairi says, with a smile, “He did, Sora. Yen Sid told the both of us this.”

 

Sora (M) says, scratching his scalp nervously, “Oh, yeah, he did.”

 

Ken says, “It is a good question on what he put within Sammy, but it seems to be connected to Aincrad and most likely, since this is SAO’s Aincrad, Sword Art Online itself.”

 

Yolei says, “No insult to Serena’s brother, but I don’t want to know.”

 

Sammy says, with a plain tone, “No problem since I really don’t want to know either.”

 

Serena tells Sammy, “Personally, squirt, neither do I. I am really over my head and heart from SAO and it is giving me no end of headaches.”

 

Darien tells Serena, with a loving smile, “I’m sure that we can figure out a medicine to get rid of that headache, Meatball Head.”

 

Serena tells Darien, with a grin, “I’m sure that you will, Darien-kun. You are studying to be a doctor after all.”

 

Darien and Serena warmly smile at each other and Sammy says, annoyed, “Get a room, you two!”

 

But just then Heathcliff’s ‘image’ comes onto the main view screen and he says, “Actually, my dear nephew, I think that it is very romantic.”

 

Everyone turns their attention to the main screen and Davis yells out, angrily, “You!”

 

Heathcliff says, “It has been a while, heir of the Solaris Kingdom.”

 

Davis says, annoyed and sarcastic tone, “Ooh, funny guy. Maybe you should face and I’ll give you the punchline.”

 

Yolei asks, a bit annoyed, “Seriously, Davis?’

 

Davis glares at Yolei and Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I believe that I will decline on that offer.”

 

Darien asks, seriously, “What do you want Kayaba?’

 

Heathcliff responds, “I believe the question is: What do you want other than my demise?”

 

Mina asks, “Huh?”

 

Patamon asks, “What does he mean by that?”

 

Hawkmon says, “I wish that I knew, Patamon.”

 

Darien says, “He means finding the others.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Correct, Prince Endymon…or is it Darien Shield these days? Please forgive me.”

 

Davis retorts, “You know how wrong that saying is from you?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I suppose so.”

 

Serena asks, sternly, “What do you want?”

 

Heathcliff tells Serena, “My dear Serenity, ask yourself: You have no leads to find where your brother and sister are, correct? By the way he is talking, I must know that answer, correct? However, you might be falling into whatever ‘trap’ I am forming, correct?”

 

Serena yells out, annoyed, “Enough of your games!”

 

Mina tells Serena, nervously, “Easy, Serena. Easy, girl.”

 

Darien tells Heathcliff, with a deadly serious glare, “We’re not in the mood, Kayaba.”

 

Heathcliff says, “It seems so. Very well. I shall get to the point. As you already get, I do know EXACTLY what world Kirito-kun, Selene, and the others are on.”


Yolei says, annoyed, “That’s a big ‘no duh’ from the way that you are talking, pal.”

 

Ken tells Yolei, “Easy, Yolei.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a kind smile, “If you are worried if I would get ‘miffed’, do not worry. I don’t get ‘miffed’ really easy.”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “That’s nice to know.”

 

Sammy asks, annoyed, “What do you want?”

 

Heathcliff says, “You and your sister, my former nephew.”

 

Sammy asks, “What?’

 

Heathcliff says, “I shall be waiting for you, two, at the place where your sister attempted to end the story of my castle that you see before you, but ultimately failed.”

 

Kari asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Davis yells out, annoyed, “What’s that supposed to mean?” However, Heathcliff vanishes from the main view screen as he cuts off communications and the screen returns to showing Aincrad floating in the ‘space’ of the Kingdom Hearts universe.

 

There is silence for several moments and Wormmon asks, “What was he talking about?”

 

Hawkmon says, “Not sure.”

 

Serena starts to walk away and Sammy asks, “Where do you think you are going Meatball Head?”

 

Serena responds, “To confront him alone.”

 

There are gasps from everyone else and Davis asks, stunned, “Hold up! What did you just say?’

 

Darien tells Serena, “No, Serena.” Serena was about to protest, but Darien says, sternly, “I said ‘no’, Meatball Head. You aren’t confronting him alone.” Serena wanted to protest, but seeing Darien’s expression, Serena knows that she isn’t going anywhere with this.

 

Ken tells Serena, “You already know what he is talking about, don’t you?”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Yes, I do.” Serena says, “He is talking about the battle on floor seventy-five.”

 

Mina says, snapping her fingers, “Oh, yeah! I remember! When we arrived, you told us about finding out Kayaba and Heathcliff are one and the same person in which you and Kirito tried to beat him in which you nearly had him…”

 

Serena says, interrupting and finishing for Mina, “The overload caused by Sugou happened and Kayaba got teleported away due to whatever protocols he had in the system.”

 

Davis says, “Something tells me that he is going to throw the ‘welcome mat’, but let’s make sure.”

 

Yolei goes over to the science station and after pushing several buttons, Yolei says, “Floor Seventy-Five is open.”

 

Sammy says, “And that’s where we need to go.”

 

Serena tells Sammy, “No way, squirt!”

 

Sammy tells Serena, “You know as well as I do, he won’t give us the chance unless both of us are there.”

 

Serena says, “And we will fall into his trap, whatever it is, if we do!”

 

Sammy yells out, strongly, “Do we even have a choice Meatball Head?! Right now, the fucking piece of dirt has us over a barrel and unless you have an idea where our friends and your ‘royal siblings’ are, I don’t think that we have any other choice!”

 

Yolei says, nervously and annoyed in her tone, “As much as I hate to admit it and I do, your brother has a point, Serena.”

 

Davis says, “There is always another choice.”

 

Gatomon says, “I don’t disagree with you, but the problem is that we don’t know what that choice is.”

 

Hawkmon says, “Goodness, I have to agree.”

 

Yolei asks, “So, what do we do?”

 

Molly responds, “Maybe the question is: What can we do?” The group on the bridge look at each other to figure out an answer to the whole situation that they are in currently.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Returning to Heartland within the XYZ Dimension, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Hiyori, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Adult Neptune, and the CPUs, main and Candidates along with Suguha’s two Digimon partners, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon are inside of an underground caves and tunnels that are an underground shelter of sorts, but it looks a lot like a modern day city slum than a proper shelter of any kind.

 

Uni says, “Whoa. What a dump.”

 

Nepgear says, nervously, “Goodness! Uni!”

 

Uni says, “It is the truth, Nepgear.”

 

Kite says, with a plain tone, “No joke. This is what Academia has forced us into.”

 

Kotone says, shocked, “This is horrible.”

 

Yuma says, with a nod, “Yeah, we know.”

 

Asuna says, horrified, “This is awful.”

 

Kite says, with a sneer, “Our city was once beautiful along with our world. We had just gotten through a crisis of our own and peace seemed inevitable, but then…Then THEY came and destroyed everything.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Academia?”

 

Kite says, with a nod, “That’s right. Without warning or reason, they used their Real Solid Vision technology to create an army of Duel Monsters that rampaged through the city. We had just started to move from Augmented Reality or AR into Real Solid Vision when this invasion came.”

 

Yuma says, solemnly, “The new duel disks with Real Solid Vision had just started to come out and we didn’t stand a chance.”

 

Kite says, plainly, “That’s putting it lightly Yuma. We were slaughter. Plain and simple.”

 

Lunamon asks, shocked, “Slaughter?”

 

Yuma says, “More like carded. Their duel disks had the ability to seal people in cards.”

 

Kite says, with a deadly glare, “And they carded up everyone. Even if they weren’t duelists themselves, they were carded and in fact, they loved it that way. Easy hunts and captures for them.”

 

Kotone asks, “Hunts?”

 

Kite says, with a deadly serious tone, “That’s right! Hunts! They hunted everyone down like dogs and they laughed in pleasure as they did so! I remember it all too well!”

 

Kite’s hands turn into fists and Yuma says, concerned, “Kite…”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Kite! Yuma!” Everyone then looks to see a young teen girl with short light purple and lilac high, a pair of large round glasses in front of her blue eyes, and wearing a light blue dress under a tea; turtleneck with white fingerless gloves on her hands, white leg warmers with blue cuffs and straps, and teal shoes on her feet coming towards them.

 

Yuma says, “Hey, Sayaka!”

 

The young girl goes over to them and she says, “Welcome back!”

 

The girl then looks to see Suguha and Kite tells the girl, “No, Sayaka. This isn’t her. This is her Standard counterpart: Suguha Kirigaya, the Sailor Celestial of Standard.” The young girl, Sayaka, looks in surprise and she looks at Suguha intently.

 

Sayaka says, “You…You look like her.”

 

Yuma says, with a smile, “Yeah, we know. We actually learned that there is one Sailor Celestial in all four dimensions, Sayaka.” Yuma tells the others, “Everyone, this is Sayaka. She is a good friend of Kata, Tsuki, and their family.”

 

Sayaka says, with a bow, “Nice to meet you all.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines introduce themselves with Neptune giving her status as the ‘main protagonist’ in her usual way that confuses Sayaka.

 

Noire tells Sayaka, “Just ignore Neptune. She says the weirdest of things.”

 

Neptune responds, “Hey! I don’t say weird things! Well, maybe I do, but they are true things! Sure, I’m not the ‘central character’ of this fic, but I’m the main character of the Neptunia games!”

 

Suguha says, slapping herself in the forehead, “Oh, boy.”

 

Nepgear tells Sayaka, nervously, “My big sis is really excitable sort, Sayaka.”

 

Blanc says, “That’s putting it majorly lightly Nepgear.”

 

Sayaka asks the CPUs, “So, you are really goddesses from another world?”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “Yes, we are. We come from a world known as Gamindustri…”

 

Sayaka asks, curiously, “Gamindustri?”

 

Noire asks, curiously, “You heard of it?”

 

Sayaka says, “Actually, yes!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Say-Say!” Sayaka flinches from the sound of the voice while our group gasps at that sound.

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Gadzooks! That voice!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see none other than Compa running over to them.

 

Nepgear yells out, excitedly, “Compa!”

 

Compa looks to see the CPUs and she says, excitedly, “Oh, Nep-Nep! Ge-Ge! It’s you!”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Hey, Compa!” Compa then brings Neptune into a bone crunching hug before releasing her.

 

Vert says, with a smile, “It is good to see that you are okay.”

 

Compa asks, “What are all of you doing here?”

 

Uni says, “Looking for you and the others, Compa.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “That’s nice!”

 

Nepgear tells Compa, “We’re glad that you are okay, Compa.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “I’m just fine. I’ve been helping out the people since I got here since they have been getting so many boo-boos due those mean Academia people attacking them.”

 

Noire says, “We can see that Compa.”

 

Compa says, looking at Kazuto and the others, “Who are your new friends? I’ve never seen them before.”

 

Kazuto says, “It is a long story, Compa.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “A real long story.” Soon after, the CPUs and the others start to explain to Compa about Kazuto, Suguha, and their group in a way that Compa can understand, Sayaka can’t help to look at Kazuto and Suguha and imagine their dimension’s versions of them.

 

(Elsewhere; Around the same time)

 

Elsewhere within Heartland, we are inside of a high-tech command center where we find Edo Phoenix standing on a balcony overlooking a group of people working at computer desks while typing on keyboards in front of thin holographic screens.

 

Edo thinks in his mind, determined, “You are out there. I know it.”

 

Just one of the personal in the command center shouts out, “Edo-sama!”

 

Edo asks that personal member, a young woman, “What is it?”

 

The female command center personal responds, “Edo-sama, we have just gotten this information!” When a huge thin holographic screen appears close to the ceiling, Edo’s eyes widen at what he sees.

 

Edo thinks in his mind, with a wicked smile, “We have you now!”

 

Just another member of the command center, a young man, yells out, “Edo-sama!”

 

Edo asks this person, “What is it?”

 

The man replies, “Some of our forces have been attacked!”

 

Edo asks, shocked, “By whom?”

 

The man responds, “A duelist using a Duel Runner used by those in Standard and Synchro Dimensions!”

 

A third person says, “We have confirmed Synchro Dimension energies in that area! It is a duelist from the Synchro Dimension!”

 

Edo thinks in his mind, surprised and confused, “What’s a Synchro Dimension duelist doing here?!”

 

The second person, the male, then shouts out, “We have a picture of the attacker!” When another holographic screen appears, Edo’s eyes widen, again, when he sees that picture.

 

Edo yells out, strongly, “Send in the special forces that we had prepared to capture this duelist immediately!” The personal in the command center look at Edo and he yells out, strongly, “This duelist is vital to the Professor’s plans! We need her now! Do it!”

 

The command center personal respond in unison, “Yes, Edo-sama!”

 

As the command center personal get to work, Edo thinks in his mind, with a sly smile, “At long last, our utopia will finally be fulfilled! You won’t escape this time! We have your sister and now, we have you!” As Edo looks at the latest holographic screen, it shows none other than Serena’s Synchro Dimension counterpart, Serenity, racing through Academia forces and beating them in duels.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, the Professor is talking to a figure in the shadows.

 

The figure says, “I can assure you, Professor-sama. She won’t be getting away this time.”

 

Professor tells the figure, “Are you certain about this? She is the toughest of the Sailor Moons even the Standard Dimension’s version.”

 

The figure responds, with a grin, “True, but I know their weakness.” The figure then looks at none other than Asuka, Momoe, and Junko and all three of them are standing at attention and having blank looks in their eyes as if they were robots or something like that.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Returning to the Kingdom Hearts universe, our heroes and heroines that haven’t gone into the XYZ Dimension are facing the entrance into the boss room of Floor 75 of Aincrad with the Sailor Scouts of the group are in Sailor Scout form.

 

Sammy, who has joined the group, says, “Doesn’t look much different from the boss room doors.”

 

Tai says, “It was ‘same old theme’.”

 

Matt says, “Namely the ominous feel to the entrance to show that there is something big, bad, and powerful within.”

 

Sailor Moon rubs her right armored arm and Yolei asks, a bit nervously, “Was it that bad?”

 

Sailor Moon replies, with a sigh, “I wasn’t directly there. I had gone down to the secret GM access point at the Blackiron Palace in order to figure out the limits of ‘special privileges’ to figure out how to use it in order to get us out before SAO went any further. I found a way to access what was going on in this room. I…I saw the whole slaughter. Over thirty of the top players, including Kirito and Asuna, went in and after the battle was over, fourteen were gone.”

 

Plenty of the others flinch at that and TK says, “So, it was the same story like our battles on floors twenty-five and fifty, huh? Damn it!”

 

Mimi asks, a bit nervously, “I hate to be rude, but were those battles that bad?”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Yeah. It seems like for every quarter-way point up the castle, meaning every twenty-five floors, there is a super tough boss that’s tougher than those bosses before or after them.”

 

Yolei clenches her right hand into a fist causing Hawkmon to say, seeing this, “Yolei…”

 

Sailor Moon tells Yolei, “I doubt that you and the other Digital Knights would have made a significant difference and in fact, despite surviving the battles of twenty-five and fifty before, you could have suffered…casualties too if you were there.”

 

Davis says, “Well, no time to dwell on the past.”


Sailor Jupiter says, punching her fists together, “Yeah, it is time to focus on the present and kicking the ass of that jerk that put you in that nightmare!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Don’t underestimate him, Jupiter. We have an idea what he is capable of, but we don’t have a full idea.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Tuxedo Mask was right. Not even Sammy and I know what he is truly capable of. Look out for anything.” Plenty of the others can’t help to nod their heads in agreement and the group opens the doors in which they see only Heathcliff inside.

 

Heathcliff says, “Welcome everyone.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, sarcastically, “No, Skull Reaper to greet us?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Please, Serenity. Do you really believe that I would be so…cliché? I think not.”

 

Davis says, “Well, you really thought that we would let those two go alone? Think again.”

 

Heathcliff replies, with a grin, “Actually, I was expecting all of you.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, sarcastically, “Really?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a sly smirk, “This is more perfect for what I have planned.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, curiously, “What do you mean?” Sailor Moon looks at Heathcliff in the eyes and her eyes start to widen.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Tuxedo Mask, get everyone out of here now!”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Moon in surprise and Heathcliff says, snapping his fingers, “Too late, my dear Serenity.” Just then the doors slam behind them and everyone that has special powers, minus Sailor Moon, yelp out in which the Scouts of the group and Tuxedo Mask return back to their ‘civilian forms’.

 

Mina asks, surprised, “What the?”

 

Amara says, “Our powers.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Are negated due to a power dampening field which also prevents your Digimon partners from Digivolving.”

 

Tai yells out, stunned, “What?!”

 

The Digidestined hold up their digivices, they ‘beep’, but when their Digimon stay in their current forms, Veemon says, shocked, “I can’t digivolve!”

 

Gatomon says, strongly, “Damn it! He must have created a version of the ‘jamming signal’ created by the Dark Spires!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Correct, Gatomon.”

 

Lita says, “Hold up! Sailor Moon still has her powers!”

 

Sailor Moon says, seriously, “And I intend to use them now!”

 

Heathcliff says, snapping his fingers again, “I don’t believe so, Serenity.” Just then everyone, expect for Sailor Moon and Sammy, gets bound in energy chains in which all of them are restrained.

 

Kari says, grunting as she struggles, “Can’t move…!!”

 

Tai says, angrily, “Damn it!”

 

Sammy yells out, angrily, “What is this?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “A bit of motivation to do things my way.” Heathcliff then takes out some kind of crystal and he says, “This crystal contains the location of where Kirito-kun, Selene, and the others are located. Your Keyblades will unlock the path of them.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, sarcastically, “Let me guess: We don’t get it unless we pass your challenge?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a grin, “I believe that even a ‘Meatball Head’ would realize that my dear Serenity.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a snarl, “Even time that I see you…”

 

Sammy tells Sailor Moon, “Easy, Meatball Head. He is just trying to get to you.”

 

Sailor Moon nods her head and she asks, “And how do we get that?” The crystal vanishes from Heathcliff’s hand and his shield and sword turn into its ‘duel disk’ form causing Sailor Moon to ask, “A duel?”

 

Heathcliff replies, “A tag team duel with your brother and you against my partner and I.”

 

Sammy asks, “Partner? Who would partner with you?”

 

Just then a male voice says, “I would.” Everyone then looks to see none other than Izuru, with a black version of Sailor Moon’s duel disk’ attached to his wrist, walking up.

 

Quite a number of our group flinching from the sight of Izuru and Mimi says, nervously, “Creepy.”

 

Palmon says, with a nod, “You said it, Mimi.”

 

Izuru says, “Izuru Kamukura.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “Excuse me?”

 

Izuru responds, “That’s my name. I have heard of your reputation. Let us see if it well deserved.” Izuru activates his duel disk causing an ‘energy blade’ containing Pendulum and Monster Zones.

 

Heathcliff says, “It will be a tag duel. Izuru and I against you and Sammy, Serenity.”

 

Sammy attaches orange-brown version of Sailor Moon’s duel disk to his left wrist and he says, “That’s fine with me!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Hold on! Where did you get that duel disk?”

 

Sammy replies, “Washu gave it to me.”

 

Sailor Moon gains an image of a chibi-Washu with a ‘V’ for victory sign and she thinks, annoyed, “I’m really going to need to talk to her.”

 

Heathcliff asks, activating his duel disk, “Shall we get started?”

 

Sailor Moon takes her duel disk out of her sub-space pocket, attaches it to her armored left wrist, and she says, “Not like you are giving much of a choice.” Sammy and Sailor Moon activate their duel disks causing the ‘energy blades’ containing their disks’ Monster and Pendulum Zones to appear in which all four duelists insert decks into their duel disks.

 

Izuru says, “This shall be a regular duel not an Action Duel.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “Why is that?”

 

Izuru says, “I have my reasons.”

 

Heathcliff says, snapping his fingers, “Now, let us get started.” The ‘scene’ then shifts into the arena on Floor 75 of Aincrad and there is a large audience in the stands with the others, still ‘chained up’, are on one side.

 

TK says, “We’re in the arena where Kayaba and Kazuto dueled!”

 

Tai says, with a sneer, “I guess that he wants to make it a real ‘show stopper’ of a production.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Before we start, there is one more thing.”

 

Sammy asks, curiously, “What?” Heathcliff then holds out his hand, Ravel, the Lord of Phantasms (4000/4000) Sacred Beast Monster card appears in his hand, and Heathcliff puts it in his duel disk.

 

Sailor Moon says, surprised, “Hey!”

 

Lita asks, “How did he do that?”

 

Amara says, with a plain tone, “We shouldn’t be surprised by his tricks by now.” The four duelists’ duel disk shuffle their decks, their touch screens display 8000 life-points for each tag team of duelists, and all four of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Moon, Sammy, Heathcliff, and Izuru say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon and Sammy: 8000

Heathcliff and Izuru: 8000

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn! And since this is a regular duel, I draw!” Sailor Moon says, displaying Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “I take scale one, Stargazer Magician, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon puts the two cards on her disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors, the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, and the number 1 below Stargazer with number 8 below Timegazer. Sailor Moon says, as an image of her crystal pendulum appears swinging between the two columns, “With this, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts a card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come on out, dragon of the duel colored eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears, a ‘light’ comes from it, and the ‘light’ is revealed to be Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, putting three cards into the main slot, “And I end my turn with three cards face-down!”

 

Heathcliff says, drawing a card, “My move then.” Heathcliff says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I place one card face-down.” Heathcliff says, putting five cards into the main slot of his disk, “And I end with five cards face-down.” Sailor Moon and Sammy give surprised looks and Heathcliff asks, “Did I confuse you?”

 

Sammy says, drawing a card, “As if!” Sammy says, as an image of Sailor Moon’s crystal pendulum appears on the field, “Since this is a tag duel, I use Meatball Head’s Pendulum Scale to Pendulum Summon!” Sammy puts five cards on his duel disk and he yells out, “Come on out, guys! Cyber Dragons, Morphtronic Scopen, and Morphtronic Videon!” A circle of light appears on the field, five ‘lights’ come from it, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be three Cyber Dragons (2100/1600), Morphtronic Scopen (800/1400), and Morphtronic Videon (1000/1000) in attack mode.

 

Sailor Moon asks, surprised to see the Cyber Dragons, “When did you get those cards?”

 

Sammy says, with a smirk, “I’ve been improving my deck, Meatball Head.” Sammy yells out, “And speaking of improving my deck! I Overlay two of my Cyber Dragons!” Two of the three Cyber Dragons go into a vortex in the ground, Sammy puts the two Monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone, he puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, and he yells out, “I XYZ Summon Cyber Dragon Nova!” Out of the vortex, Cyber Dragon Nova (2100/1600), a black and silver winged version of Cyber Dragon with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode in which Sammy says, “But he isn’t going to stick around since I use him to rebuild the Overlay Network! Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution!” Cyber Dragon Nova goes into a vortex that appears on the field, Sammy puts another XYZ Monster card over Cyber Dragon Nova’s XYZ Monster card, and he yells out, “Time to take this duel into overdrive! Meet Cyber Dragon Infinity!” Out of the vortex, Cyber Dragon Infinity (2100/1600), a larger and fiercer version of Cyber Dragon Nova with three Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode. Sammy says, “By the way, every Overlay Unit that my Infinity has boosts his power by two hundred!” Cyber Dragon Infinity goes from 2100/1600 to 2700/1600 and Sammy says, “Next, I tune my Morphtronic Scopen with Videon!” Scopen turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Videon, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Sammy takes a Synchro Monster card and he says, “If you want to tick off this full metal monster, go right ahead! Synchro Summon!” Sammy puts the card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Drill through Power Tool Mecha Dragon!” Out of the light, Power Tool Mecha Dragon (2300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and Sammy says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Lucky Iron Axe and equip it to Power Tool! Now, he gains five hundred more attack points!” Power Tool Mecha Dragon goes from 2300/2500 to 2800/2500 and Sammy says, drawing a card, “When Power Tool is equipped with a card, I draw a card!” Sammy says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I end my turn with one card face-down!”

 

Izuru says, drawing a card, “Not bad.” Izuru says, putting one card into the main slot, “However, not good enough. I play Dark Hole and destroy all monsters on the field.”

 

Sammy says, “Wrong! Once per turn, I can remove an Overlay Unit from Infinity and negate the activation of your card!” Cyber Dragon Infinity absorbs an Overlay Unit and shines a light causing a black hole that was forming in the skies above to vanish while Cyber Dragon Infinity goes from 2700/1600 to 2500/1600.

 

Izuru says, “All according to plan.”

 

Sailor Moon and Sammy gain confused looks and Sammy asks, “What?”

 

Izuru says, putting one card into the main slot, “You shall see when I play my Spell Sanctuary card. Now, all of us are allowed to take a spell card from our decks and put them into our hands.” One card comes out of each duelist’s deck and Izuru says, putting another card into the main slot, “And I shall use that card now. I play another Spell Sanctuary.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “Another one?”

 

Izuru says, “Indeed. And now, all of us draw another spell card from our decks.” Another card comes out of each of the duelist’s decks and Izuru says, putting another card into the main slot, “And I activate yet a third Spell Sanctuary.”

 

Sammy says, annoyed, “Again? What’s the big idea? You know that you are helping us too!”

 

Izuru says, putting one card on his duel disk, “A considerable risk necessary for this. I release all three of my continuous spell cards and play Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder!” Everyone gasps as the images of the three Spell Sanctuary continuous spell cards vanish from the field and out of a storm, Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder (4000/4000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Izzy says, “That’s what he was going for!”

 

Tai says, annoyed, “Just perfect!”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in his mind, “You took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Izuru says, putting one card into the Field Spell slot, “Next, I play my Fallen Paradise.” The whole field transforms into a wasteland and Izuru says, drawing two cards, “Due to this spell, when I have any of the Sacred Beasts on my field, I can draw two cards from my deck.” Izuru puts a card into the main slot of his disk and he says, “And then I play my Card Destruction. All of us must discard our hands and draw new cards equal to the number cards that we have discarded.” All four duelists discard their hands and redraw new cards from their decks, three cards for Heathcliff, Sailor Moon, and Sammy while Izuru draws four cards.

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Disgraceful Charity!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be the Disgraceful Charity trap card and Sailor Moon says, “Thanks to this card, all cards that we had to discard this turn due to card effects are returned to our hands.” All the cards that both duelists discarded due to Izuru’s Card Destruction are then returned to their hands.

 

Izuru says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Mina asks, “What are Sailor Moon and Sammy going to do now?”

 

Amara says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Matt says, “They are facing a Sacred Beast. One of the most powerful monsters in Duel Monsters rivaling the Egyptian Gods and Aesirs!”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, nervously, “No kidding!”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Returning to Heartland, Sailor Moon’s Synchro Dimension counterpart, Serenity, is on her Duel Runner and speeding along until she hears something in which she looks to see another Duel Runner coming up fast.

 

Serenity thinks in her mind, “Wow! This person is coming in fast!” Soon enough, Serenity gets a good view of the Duel Runner and it can be seen that Duel Runner looks like a silver-grey version of the one used by Security in Neo Domino City with the person on it a male with brown hair, grey-green eyes, and dressed similar Yellow Ra students on Academy Island.

 

The man says, “You must the Sailor Moon of the Synchro Dimension.”

 

Serenity retorts, sarcastically, “How did you ever guess?” Serenity tells the man, “And from the way that you are dressed, you must be a member of Academia.”

 

The man retorts, “That’s right, girl. The name is Zhan and I belong to the elite special forces.”

 

Serenity asks, “Special forces?”

 

The man, Zhan, tells Serenity, “More specifically, our forces to deal with duelists from your dimension: The Synchro Dimension.”

 

Serenity asks, with a glare, “To invade my home world?”

 

Zhan replies, “You tell me, princess.” Zhan and Serenity activate their Duel Runner’s duel disks, the main screens of their runners display an image of a Field Spell card, and a computer voice says ‘Field Spell: Crossover Accel’ is heard in which the two Duel Runners create some kind of ‘field’ that causes Action Cards in spheres floating all around them. The two duelists’ duel disk part of their Duel Runners shuffle their decks and the two of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Serenity and Zhan say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Serenity: 4000

Zhan: 4000

 

Serenity says, putting one card, “I’ll start this duel off! First, I’m going to get a little more horsepower with Speedroid Horse Stilts!” Just then Speedroid Horse Stilts (1100/1100) appears on the field in attack mode and Serenity says, putting another card on her duel disk, “Now, due to my Horse Stilts’ ability, I can play one level four or below Speedroid monster from my hand! And I choose Tri-Eyed Dice!” Soon after, Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice (300/1500) appears on the field in attack mode and Serenity says, “And now, I tune Tri-Eyed Dice with Horse Stilts!” Tri-Eyed Dice turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Horse Stilts, turning it transparent, and when Serenity gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field in which Serenity says, “Spread those wonderous and beautiful wings and strike down our enemies at lightspeed! Synchro Summon!” Serenity puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Swoop in like the wind, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Serenity then puts two cards into the main slot of her disk and she says, “That will end my turn!”

 

Zhan says, drawing a card, “Then it is my move!” Zhan says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Foolish Burial! I can send one card from my deck to my graveyard!” A card comes out of Zhan’s deck and he puts it into his graveyard slot.

 

Serenity says, “Which means that you are planning to bring it to the field right now.”

 

Zhan says, putting another card into the main slot, “That’s what my Instant Surface spell card is for, Sailor Moon of the Synchro Dimension. Now, I can revive one level four or below Water monster from my graveyard and it is my White Moray!” White Moray (600/200) then appears on the field in attack mode and Zhan says, putting one card onto his duel disk, “Then I play my Blizzard Dragon next!” Blizzard Dragon (1800/1000) then appears on the field in attack mode and Zhan says, “By the way, when my White Moray is brought back from the graveyard, it becomes a Tuner monster.”

 

Serenity asks, shocked, “A tuner?”

 

Zhan says, with a plain tone, “I did say that my group was trained to fight Synchro Dimension duelists. I tune White Moray with Blizzard Dragon!” White Moray turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Blizzard Dragon, turning it transparent, and creating a column of light when Zhan gets a Synchro Monster from his Extra Deck. Zhan then says, “Deep within the oceans of our world, emerge fan of the seas! Synchro Summon!” Zhan puts his Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “Meet dragon of the seas: Coral Dragon!” Out of the light, Coral Dragon (2400/500) appears on the field in attack mode. Zhan says, discarding one card from his hand, “I activate my Coral Dragon’s ability! By discarding one card in my hand, I can destroy one card on your side of the field and I choose your Clear Wing!”

 

Serenity retorts, strongly, “Wrong! I activate Clear Wing’s ability! Since you activated the effect of a level five or higher monster, Clear Wing automatically negates its effect and sends it packing! Go, Dichroic Mirror!” Clear Wing shines a light from its wings that destroys Coral Dragon and Serenity says, “And now, Clear Wing gains its attack power until the end of this turn.” Clear Wing Synchro Dragon goes from 2500/2000 to 4900/2000.

 

Zhan says, drawing a card, “Since you destroyed Coral Dragon, I get one card from my deck.” Zhan then displays Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets (1600/2000) and Poly-Chemicritter Hydragon (200/2800) and he says, “Next, I use the ability of Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets in which I discard him and one dragon or water monster from my hand in order to play Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls from my deck!” A card comes out of Zhan’s deck and when he puts it on, Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls (2600/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Zhan says, putting the last card in his hand into the main slot of his disk, “And now, I activate my Dragon’s Mirror spell card! I can Fusion Summon a dragon type Fusion Monster by removing the needed materials from play! I remove my Blizzard Dragon, Coral Dragon, Dragon Ice, Stream, and Poly-Chemicritter Hydragon!” After removing five monster cards come out of Zhan’s graveyard, all five said monsters then appear on the field and goes into a fusion vortex in which he says, “Dragons of the seas, untie into one to form the ultimate five-headed hydra! Fusion Summon!” Zhan says, putting a Fusion Monster card on his duel disk, “The ultimate dragon: Five-Headed Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Five-Headed Dragon (5000/5000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Serenity yells out, shocked, “You have got to be kidding me!”

 

Zhan says, “Then here is the punchline. Five-Headed Dragon, attack!” Five-Headed Dragon unleashes a powerful elemental attack from its five heads at Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

 

Serenity says, “Not going to happen! I activate Tri-Eyed Dice’s ability from the graveyard! By removing it from play, I can negate your attack!” Serenity removes said card from her graveyard and an image of Tri-Eyed Dice appears in front of Clear Wing, but Zhan grabs on Action Card.

 

Zhan says, putting the Action Card into main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: Over Sword! Not only does it boost my monster’s attack points by five hundred, but Five-Headed Dragon’s attack can’t be negated!” Serenity snarls as Five-Headed Dragon goes from 5000/5000 to 5500/5000 as the shield created by Tri-Eyed Dice shatters in which Clear Wing Synchro Dragon is vaporized causing an explosion that causes Serenity to grunt as she loses 600 life-points. Zhan says, “Tidal, it is time to put her away!”

 

As Tidal prepares to attack, Serenity says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Wrong! A Hero Emerges!” Serenity’s face-down card is revealed to be A Hero Emerges trap card and Serenity says, “Thanks to this trap card, you have to choose one card in my hand and if it is a monster, I get to summon him! However, I have only one card in my hand, so, let’s get to it! I play Speedroid Skull Marbles to defend me!” Serenity then last card in her hand on her duel disk and Speedroid Skull Marbles (0/3000) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Zhan says, with a plain tone, “My turn is over.” On the meanwhile, Five-Headed Dragon goes from 5500/5000 back to its original 5000/5000 due to Over Sword’s effect ending.

 

Current Score:

Serenity: 3400

Zhan: 4000

 

Serenity draws a card, “My turn! I draw!” Serenity says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my face-down: Lost Star Descent!” Serenity’s face-down card is revealed to be the Lost Star Descent trap card and Serenity says, “And now, I can revive one Synchro Monster from my graveyard in defense mode, but the downside is that it loses all of its defense points, it loses a level, and it can’t switch into attack mode. So, I revive Clear Wing!” Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000-2500/0) then returns to the field in defense mode in which Serenity says, “And since there is another monster on the field that’s not a Speedroid, Skull Marbles has to hit the road!” Skull Marbles shatters as it is destroyed by its own effect and Serenity says, putting one card on her duel disk, “However, I replace him with Speedroid Dominobutterfly!” Speedroid Dominobutterfly (100/300) then appears on the field in attack mode and Serenity says, “And now, I tune Dominobutterfly with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!”

 

Zhan asks, surprised, “What?!” Speedroid Dominobutterfly then turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, causing it to become transparent, and a column of light appears on the field as a new Synchro Monster card appears on Serenity’s duel disk.

 

Serenity says, “Flash your sacred wings of light and strike down your enemies with your brilliance! Synchro Summon!” Serenity yells out, “Shine now! Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon!” Out of the light, Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon (3000/2500), a monster that looks much like Clear Wing Synchron Dragon, but with crystal blue wings, appendages, and its head is shaped similar to Stardust Dragon’s head, appears on the field in attack mode. At that moment, Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon’s card starts to glow.

 

(On the meanwhile; Elsewhere)

 

Within the ‘secret base’ hidden within the ruins of Heartland, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Hiyori, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Adult Neptune, and the CPUs, main and Candidates along with Suguha’s two Digimon partners, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, are with Yuma’s and Kite’s friend, Sayaka, and the CPUs’ friend of Compa as they look around in which they see a is a young teenage girl with white skin, long blue hair, and magenta eyes. On her head she wears a pair of Speaker-embedded headphones made on Planeptune that receives sound from a guitar wirelessly. On the left side of her stomach she has a treble-clef tattoo with a pink heart attached to it. Her outfit is a handmade stage costume with a black base and pink accents. Around her neck is a choker with a pink heart pendant attached, and the black and pink belt around her waist has a pink checkered box on the back, lined with black.

 

This young lady is performing a show in which the people are loving and Nepgear says, “It looks like Five-P-B is here and she is doing what she can to help.”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “That’s right, Ge-Ge. We’re doing all we can to help.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “She is very pretty.”

 

Kotone says, with a smile, “And she has a great singing voice.”

 

Kazuto says, with a grin, “Seven would have a rival in her.” Just then there is a bright glow coming from behind Kazuto and he looks to see Suguha looking a pair of Duel Monster cards while Hiyori is gently shaking her with no success.

 

Hiyori asks, concerned, “Suguha? Suguha?!”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously and concerned, “Sugu?!” Everyone then focuses their attention at Suguha and see what’s happening.

 

Uni asks, confused, “What’s up with her?”

 

Blanc says, “She looks like she is in a trance.” Kazuto then looks to see the two cards that are glowing are Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, his eyes widening, “Those cards…No, those monsters…!!”

 

Neptune says, amazed, “What the Nep?! It looks like she is in some kind of freaky trance!”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “Maybe because she is.”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Sugu! Sugu, snap out of it!” However, Suguha doesn’t snap out of her trance as she continues to stare blankly at her glowing cards.

 

(Back to the duel; A brief time afterwards)

 

With the duel between Serenity and Zhan, they are facing ahead in which Serenity shouts out, “Crystal Wing, give that five-headed freak a headache!”

 

Crystal Wing prepares to attack, Zhan asks, confused, “You are attacking my stronger monster?”

 

Serenity replies, with a smirk, “That’s right. By the way, Crystal Wing gains the attack points of the monster that it is battling as long as it is level five or above.” Zhan gives a look of shock as Crystal Wing goes from 3000/2500 to 8000/2500 and Serenity shouts out, “Whirlwind Krystallos Edge!” Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon rams into Five-Headed Dragon and Zhan grunts out as he takes 3000 points of damage.

 

Zhan says, “I still have life-points and Five-Headed Dragon can’t be destroyed in battle by monsters that aren’t Light monsters.”

 

Serenity says, grabbing an Action Card, “Then maybe this can help.” Serenity says, putting Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Haunted Missile! You lose one thousand life-points!” Zhan gasps as a missile appears below Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon and it fires it right at Zhan in which Zhan races for another Action Card and grabs it.

 

Zhan says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: Acceleration! Effect damage becomes zero!”

 

Serenity says, putting another Action Card into the main slot, “Action Magic: No Action! Your Action Card is negated!” Zhan gasps as his Action Card is negated and he gets slammed by the missile causing him to yell as he is sent flying off his Duel Runner and crashing into the ground as he loses 1000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Serenity: 3400

Zhan: 0

 

With the end of the duel, Zhan’s out of control Runner slams into the side of the wall causing it major damage while Serenity comes to a stop as he looks at her fallen opponent.

 

Serenity asks, “Hey, are you okay?”

 

Just then a voice calls out, “You won’t be.” Serenity gasps, but before she can turn around, she yelps as she is hit in the back by something and she pulls out a dart causing her to become really sleepy in which she struggles against the tranquilizer used against her, but she collapses into a heap on the ground as she only hears her dragon roaring as it vanishes due to the end of the duel while shadows loom over the Synchro Dimension’s Sailor Moon as she goes into unconsciousness.

 

(Back in the underground; A brief time soon after)

 

Returning to the ‘hiding spot’ of the ‘surviving’ citizens of Heartland from Academia’s assault, Suguha’s two cards stop glowing causing her to faint right into Naruto’s arms in which Kazuto grabs the cards before they fall to the ground.

 

Naruto yells out, concerned, “Suguha-chan! Hey, Suguha-chan!”

 

Sakura goes over, uses her abilities to ‘scan’ Suguha, and she says, “It’s okay. She is just unconscious.”

 

Keiko asks, concerned, “What happened to her?”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon’s cards, “I can’t be sure at all, Keiko. I might have an idea.” Kazuto looks at the two cards with Asuna looking at them while Kazuto looks at his younger adoptive sister/cousin with concern.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Back in Aincrad, the tag duel with Sailor Moon and her younger Earth brother, Sammy Tsukino, against Heathcliff and Izuru continues on with everyone else in their group trapped and Sailor Moon, looks like she is in a trance, but she then shakes her head.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, confused, “What the heck just happened to me?”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Is something wrong?” Sailor Moon regains her focus, looks at the situation, and she glares intently at Heathcliff.

 

Sailor Moon says, seriously, “Nothing is wrong!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “It is your move.”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “Don’t remind me.”

 

Everyone else gives concerned looks and Darien thinks in his mind, “Serena…”

&n bsp;

Sammy thinks in his mind, “What was that all about? Meatball Head looks like she ‘zoned out’ for a second.”

 

Sailor Moon looks at her hand and Heathcliff then says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my trap: Gravity Bind!” Heathcliff’s face-down card is revealed to be the Gravity Bind trap card and he says, “Now, all monsters that are level four or above can’t attack.”

 

Sammy yells out, “I don’t think so! I use Cyber Dragon Infinity’s effect and release one Overlay Unit to negate and destroy your trap!” Cyber Dragon Infinite absorbs an Overlay Unit, its stats go from 2500/1600 to 2300/1600, and the ‘hologram’ of Heathcliff’s Gravity Bind continuous trap card vanishes.

 

Heathcliff tells Sammy, with a smile, “Thank you.”

 

Sammy asks, with a glare, “For what?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “You’ll see.”

 

Lita says, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “Neither do I, Lita-chan. He wanted the squirt to use his dragon’s ability and Sammy fell right into his trap.” As an image of her crystal pendulum appears, Sailor Moon says, “With my already set scales, I can summon monsters that are two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts two cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Performapal Odd-Eyes Phoenix and Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from the circle, and the ‘lights’ are revealed to be Performapal Odd-Eyes Phoenix (2000/1000) and Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus (1200/1600) in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then I activate my Performapal Fireworks spell! By destroying one Performapal on my field, my opponent suffers damage equal to its attack points!” Sailor Moon looks at Odd-Eyes Phoenix, it nods its head, and Sailor Moon shouts out, “I send Phoenix packing and Phoenix give you, two, a two-thousand-point hot foot!” Phoenix flies into the air, burst into flames, and the flames are rain down on Izuru and Heathcliff, but neither of them flinch at all as they lose 2000 life-points.

 

Mina says, shocked, “Whoa! They didn’t even flinch!”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Since a Pendulum Monster on my field is destroyed, I can release one monster in order to play this guy…Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Minitaurus vanishes in which Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I activate my Spiral Flame Strike spell card! Since I have an Odd-Eyes on the field, I can destroy one card on the field!”

 

Izuru says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I think not. I activate my Dark Bribe trap card.” Izuru’s face-down card is revealed to be the Dark Bribe counter-trap card and he says, “You are allowed to draw one card, but your spell is negated.” Sailor Moon draws a card from her deck as her spell card is negated.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Fine! I activate my Pendulum Reborn trap card!” Sailor Moon’s next face-down card is revealed to be the Pendulum Reborn trap card and Sailor Moon says, “And now, I can revive one Pendulum Monster from my Extra Deck or graveyard!” Just then Performapal Odd-Eyes Phoenix (2000/1000) returns to the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “And thanks to him, I just got my Rush Recklessly spell and I can boost one of my other Odd-Eyes dragons’ power enough to take out their life-points!” Sailor Moon shouts out, “Phoenix, claw out his monster!” Phoenix dives down on Heathcliff’s face-down monster, but she gasps in shock as it is revealed to be The Unhappy Maiden (0/100) in defense mode in which when it is destroyed, since it was in defense mode, Heathcliff doesn’t lose any life-points.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Too bad, Serenity. Due to my Maiden’s ability, since it was destroyed in battle, the Battle Phase automatically ends.”

 

Sammy says, “Saw that coming.”

 

Sailor Moon says, annoyed, “Not helping squirt.”

 

Sammy says, “And you should realize that he is reading us like a book, Meatball Head!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Indeed.”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk and with an annoyed tone of voice, “Just go!”

 

Amara says, “He is letting him get to her.”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon and Sammy: 8000

Heathcliff and Izuru: 6000

 

Heathcliff says, drawing a card, “My move.” Heathcliff says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Raigeki! All monsters on your field are now destroyed.”

 

Sammy yells out, “Not so fast! Once again, I use Infinity’s ability and remove an Overlay Unit to negate that effect!” Cyber Dragon Infinity absorbs its last Overlay Unit, its stats go from 2300/1600 to 2100/1600, and Heathcliff smiles at this causing Sammy to gasp in realization.

 

Tai says, with a glare, “He played into his hands, but then again, he really didn’t have a choice.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “No kidding, Tai.”

 

Heathcliff says, pushing buttons on his disk’s touch screen, “Now, I can activate all three of my face-down cards: Three Embodiment of Apophis!” All three of Heathcliff’s face-down cards are revealed to be the Embodiment of Apophis continuous trap cards in which their monster forms (1600/1800 X 3) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Hotaru says, nervously, “They don’t seem that strong to me.”

 

Mina tells Hotaru, “Hotaru, those trap-monster cards still also count as trap cards.’

 

Hotaru gasps in realization as Heathcliff says, putting one card on his disk, “Lady Venus is right, Lady Saturn. I release my Apophis in order to play Uria, Lord of Searing Flames!” All three Embodiments of Apophis turn into flames that transform into Uria, Lord of Searing Flames (0/0) in attack mode. Heathcliff says, “And since we have four continuous trap cards in our graveyard, I’m sure that you can understand Uria’s power.” Uria then goes up from 0/0 to 4000/0 and Heathcliff says, “I also use his ability and destroy one spell or trap card on the field.” Heathcliff then points to Sammy’s face-down card and he says, “And I choose that one.” Uria unleashes flames that destroys Sammy’s face-down card, Attack Guidance Armor trap card.

 

Sammy says, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Next, I activate my Phantasmal Martyrs spell card! Since I have two more cards in my hand and Uria or Hamon is on the field, I can discard my hand in order to play three Phantasmal Martyr Tokens.” Heathcliff discards his entire hand and three Phantasmal Martyr Tokens (0/0) appear on the field in attack mode in which Heathcliff says, drawing two cards, “And now, I draw two cards due to Fallen Paradise’s effect.” Heathcliff smiles at what he draw, puts one card on his duel disk, and he says, “And now, I release all three tokens to play the final Sacred Beast: Raviel, Lord of Phantasms!”

 

Raye says, “Oh, boy!” All three Token vanishes as a column of blue light comes out from the ground and out of the blue light, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (4000/4000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Okay, this is bad.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “I agree, Yolei.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Uria, take out my former nephew’s Cyber Dragon Infinity with Hyper Blaze.” Uria unleashes powerful flames at Cyber Dragon Infinity and it roars out in pain as the flames engulf it before it explodes causing Sammy to fall down to the ground on his butt as he and Sailor Moon lose 1900 life-points.

 

Sailor Moon says, worriedly, “Sammy!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Raviel, teach my former daughter a lesson against her Phoenix!” Raviel slashes Phoenix causing it to explode into flames in which Sailor Moon is sent skidding back a bit as she and Sammy lose 2000 more life-points.

 

Darien yells out, concerned, “Serena!”

 

Davis asks, “You, two, okay?’

 

Sammy retorts, sarcastically, “Do we look okay?”

 

As Sammy struggles to his feet, Davis says, nervously, “When you put it that way…Not really.”

 

Heathcliff then says, with a sly smile, “Next, I banish all three Sacred Beasts in order to form them into Armityle the Chaos Phantom!” Everyone gasps as three Sacred Beasts vanishes into ‘dark smoke’ and when Heathcliff puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, Armityle the Chaos Phantom (0/0) appears from the ‘dark smoke’ in attack mode.

 

Tai says, “From bad to worse.”

 

Izzy asks, “Hold on, why didn’t he do that after he summoned Uria and Raviel in the first place?”

 

Heathcliff says, putting the last card in his hand into the main slot, “And now, I play Mischief of the Time Goddess! This card allows me to skip your turn and go to my next battle phase!” There are gasps of shock and Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “By the way, Armityle also gains ten thousand attack points during my turn.” Armityle goes from 0/0 to 10,000/0 and Heathcliff says, “And now, Armityle, destroy Cyber Dragon and end this. Transmigration Wave!” Armityle unleashes a black hole straight for Cyber Dragon.

 

Ami says, worriedly, “If that hits, they’re finished!”

 

Darien yells out, worriedly, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing buttons on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast!” Soon after, Cyber Dragon is sucked in and both Sammy and Sailor Moon are engulfed in a massive explosion that creates a ton of smoke that engulfs the whole area.

 

Kari yells out, horrified, “Serena! Sammy!”

 

Izuru says, plainly, “It is over.” Just then they hear a pair of voice coughing from the smoke and when smoke and dust dispel, a badly smoking Sammy and Sailor Moon, with her helmet destroyed and armor cracked, are still standing with their remaining monsters as well as nine hundred life-points causing Izuru to say, showing a bit of a surprised expression, “But how?” Soon after, everyone looks to see a face-up Rush Recklessly Quick-Play spell card and Nutrient Z trap card.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a winch, “I played my Rush Recklessly and Nutrient Z. My Rush Recklessly boosted Cyber Dragon’s power by seven hundred points and my Nutrient Z boosts our life-points by four thousand since your attack was able to take out two thousand or more of our life-points. Sailor Moon asks Sammy, concerned, “Sammy, are you…okay, squirt?”

 

Sammy responds, “Do I look okay, Meatball Head? But…I’ll live.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Well done. I end my turn.” Armityle goes back from 10,000/0 back to its original 0/0 since its ability has ended.

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon and Sammy: 900

Heathcliff and Izuru: 6000

 

Sammy says, drawing his card, “My turn!”

 

Tai says, “Those two are on a knife edge now.”

 

Matt says, “No joke, Tai.”

 

Sammy says, putting one card into main slot of his disk, “I activate my Junk Box spell card! Now, I can revive one Morphtronic from my grave, but it is destroyed at the end of the turn! I choose Scopen!” Morphtronic Scopen (800/1400) returns to the field in attack mode and Sammy says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then my Scopen’s ability allows me to summon one level four or less Morphtronic from my hand and I choose Staplen!” Morphtronic Staplen (1400/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and Sammy says, “And now, I tune my Scopen with my Staplen!” Morphtronic Scopen turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Staplen, causing it to become transparent, and when Sammy gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field in which Sammy says, “Docking strength to protect world peace! Synchro Summon!” Sammy puts his Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “Gear up, Power Tool Dragon!” Out of the light, Power Tool Dragon (2300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and Sammy says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “Next, I play Morphtronic Lantron!” Morphtronic Lantron (200/200) appears on the field in attack mode and Sammy says, “And now, I tune my Lantron with Power Tool!” Lantron turns into a single star that turns into a single ring that surrounds Power Tool, causing it to become transparent, and when Sammy gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field in which Sammy says, “The courage and power to protect the planet is a revolution! Synchro Summon!” Sammy says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Evolve, Life Stream Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Life Stream Dragon (2900/2400) appears on the field in which causes the Signers of the group to have their Marks of the Dragon go activates namely Sammy, Sailor Moon, Davis, and Kari. Sammy says, “Life Stream Dragon’s ability activates! When Synchro Summoned, our life-points become four thousand!” Life Stream Dragon rains down healing energy that heals both Sammy and Sailor Moon while their life-points go up to 4000.

 

Mina says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “And that’s why he is a Signer!”

 

Izuru says, “It matters not.”

 

Sammy says, with a grin, “Oh, it does matter.” Izuru gives a surprised look and Sammy says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Overload Fusion! Now, I can remove monsters from my grave to Fusion Summon a Dark Type Machine monster! So, now, I remove all three Cyber Dragons, Cyber Dragon Nova, Cyber Dragon Infinity, Scopen, Staplen, Videon, Lantron, and Power Tool! That’s right! Even in the grave, they are just waiting to kick your butts!” All ten said monsters appear on the field and Sammy says, putting a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, “Now, come on out, Chimeratech Overdragon!” All ten monsters vanish in which Chimeratech Overdragon (?/?) appears on the field in attack mode and Sammy says, “It’s attack and defense points are eight hundred times the number of monsters used to summon him!”

 

The others are shocked by this and Cody says, “Since Sammy used ten monsters to summon him…”

 

Joe says, flabbergasted, “That means that it has eight thousand attack point!” Chimeratech Overdragon goes from 0/0 to 8000/8000 with close to ten heads appearing out of its body.

 

Izuru says, “Even that power won’t help you.”

 

Sammy says, putting one card into the main slot, “We’ll see. First, I play my Charm of Lamentation spell card!” Sammy says, “Now, Chimeratech, use the power of my ten loyal friends to teach this jerk a lesson! Smash Armityle!”

 

Chimeratech Overdragon unleashes a beam of energy from one of its mouth, but Izuru says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Spirit Barrier.” Izuru’s face-down card is revealed to be the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card and Izuru says, “As long as we have a monster on the field, we take no battle damage.” Chimeratech Overdragon’s attack slams into Armityle’s chest, but Armityle remains on the field in which Izuru says, “And our mighty creature can’t be destroyed in battle.”

 

Sammy says, with a grin, “I know.” Izuru gives a confused look and Sammy says, “My Charm of Lamentation allow me to draw a card when my monster hasn’t destroyed yours in battle.” Sammy draws a card and Sammy says, “Oops. By the way, you should know that my monster can also attack your monsters any number of times equal to the number of monsters that I used to summon him.”

 

Yolei says, shocked, “That means ten attacks!”

 

Amara says, with a grin, “And Sammy can draw up to ten new cards!”

 

Sammy yells out, “Hit him again, Overdragon!” Chimeratech attacks Armityle with the same result due to its ability and Izuru’s trap card, but Sammy’s spell allows him to draw another card in which he yells out, “Again, Overdragon!” Chimeratech attacks Armityle for a third time with the same result, but when Sammy drew his next card, his eyes widen in which he shouts out, “This is it, Overdragon! Hit him again!” As Chimeratech prepares to attack, Sammy says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Trap Booster spell! I discard one card to play one trap card!” Sammy discards one card, puts one more card into the main slot of his disk, and he yells out, “And I choose Royal Decree! Now, all other trap cards are useless!” Izuru gives a look of surprise as his Spirit Barrier ‘greys out’.

 

Sailor Moon says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Sammy shouts out, “End this!” Chimeratech unleashes its next attack and hits Armityle causing a massive explosion to engulf both Heathcliff and Izuru as they lose 8000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon and Sammy: 4000

Heathcliff and Izuru: 0

 

With the end of the duel, Sammy tells Life Stream, Power Tool Mecha, and Chimeratech, “Thanks a lot.” The two machine dragons and one Signer Dragon nod their heads as they along with other Real Solid Vision ‘projections’ vanish from the field while the others are freed from the chains.

 

Patamon says, “We’re free!”

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “They did it!” Soon after, Darien transforms back into Tuxedo Mask while the Scouts of the group return to their Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms.

 

Sailor Sun says, “We got our powers back!”

 

Sailor Moon tells Sammy, with a grin, “Not bad, squirt.”

 

Sammy retorts, with a smirk, “Told you, Meatball Head. I’m a Signer too.”

 

Davis says, “And you proved it, bro.” When the smoke and dust clear, Heathcliff and Izuru are gone, but there are the three Sacred Beast cards, Hamon, Uria, and Raviel, Armityle the Chaos Phantom (0/0) Fusion Monster card, and the crystal that Heathcliff was holding earlier on the ground.

 

Yolei asks, confused, “Where did they go?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “This doesn’t surprise me.”

 

Sailor Moon picks up the cards and the crystal and she says, “At least, we got these.”

 

Yolei asks, “Can we trust anything from that guy?”

 

Sailor Venus responds, nervously, “Like that jerk said: Do we have any choice?” The others look at each other and they know that question has a good point.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Returning to Heartland, we are within the underground hiding spot for the surviving citizens of Heartland where we find Naruto and Shion looking at their Marks of the Dragon as they are glowing before they stop in which Naruto and Shion look at each other.

 

Kotone asks, curiously, “What was that?”

 

Shion says, “Sammy and Serena were in a big duel in which one of them had to summon their Signer Dragon.”

 

Keiko asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah. But don’t worry, those two are okay.”

 

Hiyori asks, curiously, “How do you know?”

 

Rika tells Hiyori, “It is a kind of a ‘Signer thing’, Hiyori.” Hiyori doesn’t really understand, but she nods her head anyway.

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “What’s with the ‘glowing tattoos’?”

 

Kazuto says, a bit nervously, “They aren’t tattoos, Neptune.”

 

Asuna says, with a bit of a nervous smile, “They are a bit…of a long story.” Neptune gives a confused look, but she shrugs her shoulders.

 

(Sometime later; Elsewhere in Heartland)

 

Right now, we are within the ruined streets of Heartland where we find Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts are walking through the ruined streets of Heartland.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “This place is a wreck.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “You’ve got that right, Jupiter.”

 

Sailor Moon says, solemnly, “This is just awful.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “Yeah, kitten.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “We’re going to need to stop Academia.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Hey, what do you think happened to our girls’ counterparts from here and the other two dimensions?”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a smile, “I’m sure that they are okay.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “They seem capable of handling themselves.”

 

Sailor Moon nods her head and she thinks in her mind, “I hope so.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “I hope that Davis and the others will be okay by themselves.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “I’m sure that they are just fine, Firefly.”

 

(On the meanwhile; Elsewhere)

 

Within another portion of Heartland, our Digidestined and their Digimon are exploring and looking for any signs of occupancy in the area, but there is no luck at all.

 

Hawkmon, Tentomon, and Biyomon fly down and Sora asks, “Any luck Biyomon?”

 

Biyomon says, “Not a thing, Sora.”

 

Tentomon says, “This place is empty.”

 

Tai says, looking around, “Not surprising since this is a war zone.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Mimi says, nervously, “This is so terrible.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “Awful.”

 

Gabumon says, “No wonder Kazuto’s counterpart from this world is so nasty.”

 

Matt says, “If my home and my world was so ravage like this, I would be pretty mad too, Gabumon.” Davis and Kari then stop as a powerful ‘sensation’ goes through and they shake their heads.

 

Gatomon sees this and asks, “Are you and Davis okay, Kari?”

 

Everyone else looks at Davis and Kari and Kari says, “I’m okay, Gatomon. It is just…” Davis and Kari then flinch and they grunt out in unison causing them to hold their heads.

 

Veemon says, worriedly, “Davis!”

 

Ken asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “Hey! Who are you?!” Everyone looks to see none other than Shark leaping down in front of them.

 

Mimi says, nervously, “Um, just a few travelers.”

 

Shark says, with a glare, “Travelers? Are you kidding me? You really think that I would fall for a lame story...?!” However, before Shark could finish, dark energy comes from his deck within his duel disk attached to his left wrist. Davis and Kari then grunt out as that same ‘dark energy’ comes them from and they yelp out in pain.

 

Tai yells out, shocked and worriedly, “Davis! Kari!”

 

Ken says, worriedly, “Oh no!”

 

Yolei asks, worriedly, “What’s happening to them?”

 

Veemon says, worriedly, “Davis! Kari!”

 

Veemon and Gatomon run over to their partners and Patamon says, “Hold on!” However, it is too late in which Veemon and Gatomon scream out as they are engulfed by the ‘dark energy’ which has Kari to transform into Valkyrie Sailor Sun, but then she gains a dark pink butterfly mask over her eyes and nose as well as dark pink sparkling colored lips. This ‘dark energy’ engulfs Veemon and Gatomon causing them to digivolve to their Mega forms of UlforceVeedramon and Magnadramon, but then UlforceVeedramon gains a dark blue and golden armor, his eyes become violet in color, and gain dark violet metallic wings while Magnadramon becomes a dark pink color with dark pink eyes, one half of her wings become dark grey while the other half become dark violet.

 

Palmon asks, shocked, “What’s happening to them?”

 

Hawkmon says, “Oh no! They have gone into their Chaos Modes!”

 

Yolei asks, stunned, “Chaos Modes?”

 

Digimon Analyzer (Hawkmon’s voice)

 

“That’s right, Yolei. Chaos Mode. A mode change of pure destruction and anarchy! UlforceVeedramon’s Chaos Mode has turned him into a Chaos Dragon Knight Digimon, wielding a dark dragon sword of destruction, he is a pure corrupt form of the noble Dragon Knight Digimon of the Royal Knights, and his Chaos Calibur and Shadow Crown attacks will make sure of that! Magnadramon Chaos Mode has turned Magnadramon into an Anarchic Dragon Digimon, infused with both the darkness and the light, and she uses her Twilight Fall and Dark Chalice attacks to spread pure anarchy!”

 

Mimi says, nervously, “This isn’t good.”

 

Sora says, with a nod, “No joke!” Davis gives an angered roar and his eyes, blank with a sinister red glow, glares at Shark in which his duel disk appears around his left wrist and it activates immediately causing the ‘energy blade’ containing the Pendulum and Monster Card Zones to appear in which the computer voice saying the words ‘Field Spell: Crossover’ causing multiple platforms of Real Solid Vision to appear.

 

Shark asks, with a sneer, “This again? So, you want to fight, huh?” Shark yells out, activating his duel disk, “Then I’ll give you one!” Both duel disks shuffle their duelist’s decks, their disk’s touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and both of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Shark and Davis say in unison as their duel begins causing a lot of Action Cards to fall onto the field.

 

Tai yells out, “Davis, wait!” When Tai steps forward, Sailor Sun roars out darkly and lashes out with her sword creating a massive trench in-between Sailor Sun, Davis, Shark, and the two corrupted Mega Digimon and the rest of the Digidestined and their Digimon.

 

TK says, shocked, “Kari…”

 

Ken says, “Be careful. She isn’t in her right mind now.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “We can see that Ken.”

 

Shark says, “Since it seems like one of these freaky ‘Action Duels’ like that blond haired guy that I dueled before, I can’t draw a card since I’m taking the first turn.”

 

Joe asks, curiously, “Did he say blond haired guy?”

 

Mimi says, with a nod, “I think so, Joe.”

 

TK thinks in his mind, “It must be Naruto.”

 

Shark says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I don’t need to draw cards! Since I have no monsters, I can play Depth Shark without a tribute!” Just then Depth Shark (1400/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Shark says, putting another card on his duel disk, “Since I have a Water monster on my field, I can play Silent Angler too!” Soon after, Silent Angler (800/1400) appears on the field in defense mode and Shark says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Sea Lord’s Amulet! As long as this card remains on the field, my Water monsters can’t be destroyed by your effects, but this card is gone after your third turn! But this duel will be over long before then!” Shark then points to an Action Card and he yells out, “Depth Shark!” Depth Shark leaps up, knocks the Action Card into Shark’s hand, causing him to smirk, and he yells out, putting the card into the main slot, “Next, I play the Action Magic known as Water Mine! For every Water monster on my field, you take five hundred points of damage!” Davis grunts out as he is hit by two explosions causing him to lose 1000 life-points.

 

Tai says, worriedly, “Davis!”

 

Shark says, “That’s enough pain from me!”

 

Current Scores:

Davis: 3000

Shark: 4000

 

Davis says, with a dark tone to his voice while drawing a card, “And your pain starts right now! I draw!”

 

Shark says, “And since it is your turn, my Depth Shark’s power doubles!” Depth Shark then goes from 1400/0 to 2800/0 due to its ability.

 

Davis’ eyes become a sinister dark golden color with a red glow to them in which he says, displaying Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “I take scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Davis puts the two cards onto his disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in the Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors and the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, in which the number 1 is below Persona Dragon and the number 8 is below Mirage Dragon.

 

Shark thinks in his mind, strongly, “This again!”

 

Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Next, I activate my Pendulum Shift card! This allows me to take one monster in my Pendulum Zones and makes its Pendulum Scale from one to ten! And I make Mirage Dragon’s scale a ten!” The number below Mirage Dragon then goes from up 8 to 10 and Davis yells out, darkly, “And if you are too stupid to realize what’s up, then it means that I can summon monsters that are levels two through nine this turn! Forces of creation and destruction, swing like the pendulum and unite! Draw into the twilight and infinity! Pendulum Summon!” Davis puts three cards on his duel disk and he yells out, “Show yourselves: Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon and Schwarzschild Light Dragons!” A circle of light appears on the field, three ‘lights’ come from the circle, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000) and two Schwarzschild Light Dragons (2000/0 X 2) in attack mode.

 

Shark says, shocked, “Those dragons!”

 

Davis yells out, with a dark sly tone, “Are major trouble for you, fool! Now, I Overlay both of my Light Dragons and build the Overlay Network!” Both Light Dragons turn into streams of light that goes into a vortex in the ground as Davis puts their Monster cards in the same Monster Card Zone in which a new XYZ Monster card appears over them. Davis shouts out, darkly, “Prepare yourself since I summon a monster that will turn you into cosmic dust! My mighty dragon that can warp space and time and leave you a husk! Come froth, Number One Hundred and Seven: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!”

 

Shark yells out, flabbergasted, “What?! No!” Out of the vortex, an upside long triangle appears and that ‘triangle’ transforms into Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (3000/2500), a large black and red dragon that has the number 107 on its right cheek with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, in attack mode.

 

This shocks the others ‘event’ and Mimi asks, confused, “Did Davis have that card before?”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “I seriously don’t think so, Mimi.”

 

Davis says, putting an Action Card into the main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: Haunted Missile! You lose one thousand life-points!” Shark gasps as a missile comes out of Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon’s mouth and explodes in front of him causing him to yell out as he is sent flying before he slams into the ground, hard, as he loses 1000 life-points. Shark gets to his feet and Davis says, with a dark sneer, “It looks like the tables have turned, fool!”

 

Shark responds, “Looks can be deceiving, pal!”

 

Davis retorts, darkly, “Don’t kid yourself fool! My dragons are going to make sure that this ends right now!” Both Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon roar out while Shark glares at them with a determined look on his face. Unknown to all of them, a mysterious hooded figure is looking at the duel some distance away with intent as the battle between Davis and Shark unfolds…

 

End Chapter 57

 

Well, everyone, here it is! It took a bit of work, but it is done. I hope that there are no ‘plot holes’ due to what happened with the loss of the original versions of this chapter, but between you and me, I think that this version is a much better version than the original. Hopefully, you will enjoy this too. Please read and review and tell me what you think, but no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!