Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Dragon Wrath and Capture Madness ( Chapter 58 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
At the start of this chapter, things have taken a turn in the last chapter with two of the Digidestined going to the ‘dark side’. No pun intended…Maybe. And it looks like Academia is making their ‘big push’ to complete their plans since our Moon Princess’ Synchro counterpart is in BIG trouble. But the main question is: What the heck is going on here with Davis and Kari? Well, as I have been saying before and I will say again: You are going to have to read to find out, everyone! And yes, I know that this is getting really old, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 58: Dragon Wrath and Capture Madness

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Within Heartland, we head into the secret base where Kazuto’s group has been led by Yuma and Kite where the group have found the Hyper Dimension version of Compa and she and the CPUs were reunited, but now, we join them as Suguha has just regained conscious after fainting due to her Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon cards reacting to Serenity’s Action Turbo Duel through Kazuto’s group doesn’t know that fact.

 

Hiyori asks Suguha, “Suguha, are you okay?”

 

Suguha asks, holding her head, “I think so. What happened?”

 

Rika says, “Well, two of your cards glowed, you went into a trance, and then you fainted when your cards stopped glowing.”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “Say what?”

 

Kazuto says, “It is a hard to believe, but that’s what happened Sugu.”

 

Suguha asks, “Let me guess: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Suguha says, still holding her head, “No wonder I have a throbbing migraine…” Suguha then gasps as an image of the duel between Shark and Davis enter her mind and Suguha says, leaping to her feet, “Oh, crap!”

 

Rika says, “Whoa! Easy, girl!”

 

Keiko says, “You just fainted, Suguha. You should rest.”

 

Suguha says, “No time! Davis and the Digidestined are here!”

 

The others are surprised and Asuna asks, “Suguha-chan, how can you know?”

 

Suguha responds, “I don’t know! I just some kind of vision and something is wrong with Davis! Really wrong! We’ve got to go now!” Suguha then looks to see her broach and her duel deck inside of a card case in which she uses her Force powers to bring them to her hands.

 

However, Kite’s voice booms, “You aren’t going anywhere.” Everyone looks to the source to see Kite looking at them.

 

Suguha asks, with a menacing glare on her features, “What was that?”

 

Kite says, “You heard me. Since Academia is targeting you and the other versions of Sailor Celestial, we need to keep all of you out of their hands.”

 

Kazuto says, narrowing his eyes, “I don’t like where this is going.”

 

Kite retorts, with a glare, “So what?” Suguha and Kazuto stare down Kite and plenty of the others look worried that a confrontation is about to start.

 

Neptune says, seemly to no one, “Okay, next scene!”

 

(Elsewhere in Heartland; A short time soon after)

 

Within another area of Heartland, we return to the duel against Davis and Shark where some kind of ‘chaotic energy’ has corrupted Sailor Sun’s Sailor Scout form in which she has a butterfly mask and dark pink colored lips as well as forced Veemon and Gatomon into corrupted alternate Mega forms of UlforceVeedramon Chaos Mode and Magnadramon Chaos Mode while Davis is dueling Shark with both duelists having 3000 life-points each, Shark having Depth Shark (1400/0-2800/0), whose attack powers are currently doubled due to its ability, in attack mode, Silent Angler (800/1400) in defense mode, and Sea Lord’s Amulet continuous spell card on the field while Davis has Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) with Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards in his Pendulum Zones and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000) and Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (3000/2500), with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, on the field with both monsters in attack mode.

 

Davis shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon attacks Depth Shark and now, I use his ability!”

 

Shark thinks in his mind, “Here it comes!”

 

Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “I remove an Overlay Unit and Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon negates the effect of all other monsters on the field in which their attack and defenses points revert back to normal!” Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon absorbs one Overlay Unit, turns back into its ‘sealed form’, and shines a light in which Depth Shark reverts back to its original 1400/0 stats in which Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon returns to its ‘monster form’ before attacking Depth Shark causing a massive explosion in which Shark is sent flying as he loses 1600 life-points, but he backflips and lands on the ground safely in which Davis says, with a dark strong tone, “Odd-Eyes, get rid of his pathetic guppy with Phantom Spiral Flame!” Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon unleashes a powerful blue flame at Silent Angler.

 

Shark leaps up to grab an Action Card, puts in his disk’s main slot, and he yells out, “Action Magic: Evade! My Angler swims out of the way!” Silent Anger then leaps out of the way of Odd-Eyes’ attack.

 

Davis says, with a dark sly smile, “Did you forget my other dragon? Since you used a card effect, Tachyon Dragon gains one grand in attack power and the right to attack again!” Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 4000/2500 and Davis shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “Tachyon Stream of Destruction!”

 

Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon attacks Silent Angler, but Shark jumps up to get another Action Card, puts it into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “Action Card: Miracle! My monster isn’t destroyed and I suffer half the damage that I would have suffered, but since my monster is in defense, all damage is a big fat zero just like you!” Silent Angler is protected by a shield that prevents it from being destroyed by Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon’s attack.

 

Davis says, with a dark scoff, “We’ll see who the big fat zero is! I end my turn!” The number below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon goes from 10 back down to 8 since the effect of Davis’ Pendulum Shift Quick-Play spell card has just ended.

 

Current Score:

Davis: 3000

Shark: 1400

 

As the other Digidestined and their Digimon along with Sailor Orion look on, Yolei asks, “What has gotten into them?”

 

Matt says, “Got me, Yolei.”

 

Ken says, looking at Shark, “This ‘corruption’ that has taken him over seem to involve that guy. His deck glowed with the same ‘dark aura’ that overwhelmed Davis and Kari.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Yeah, you’re right.’

 

Shark says, drawing a card, “My move!” Shark puts one card on his duel disk and he yells out, “I play my Saber Shark!” Saber Shark (1600/1200) then appears on the field in attack mode and Shark shouts out, “And now, I Overlay my Silent Angler and my Saber Shark and build the Overlay Network!” Both said monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while puts Saber Shark’s and Silent Angler’s Monster Cards on the same Monster Card Zone on his duel disk and puts an XYZ Monster Card from his Extra Deck over them in which Shark shouts out, “And now, I XYZ Summon Number One-Hundred and One: Silent Honor Ark!” Out of the vortex, Number 101: Silent Honor ARK (2100/1000) with two Water Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tai says, “I have a feeling that I may know why.”

 

Shark says, “Silent Honor Ark’s ability now activates! I remove two Overlay Units and your precious dragon becomes an Overlay Unit!” Silent Honor ARK absorbs its two Overlay Units, a chain comes from it and absorbs Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, and a new Water Overlay Unit orbs Silent Honor ARK.

 

Davis says, with a dark sneer, “You’ll pay for that!”

 

Shark responds, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I doubt that since I play Rank-Up Magic: Barian’s Force! Now, I can turn my Number and rank it up into a Chaos Number! I use Silent Honor Ark to rebuild the Overlay Network!” Silent Honor ARK goes up into the sky and into a vortex while Shark puts another XYZ Monster Card from his Extra Deck on top of Silent Honor ARK’s card and he yells out, “Go, Chaos XYZ Evolution! Meet Chaos Number One-Hundred and One: Silent Honor DARK!” Out of the vortex, Number C101: Silent Honor DARK (2800/1500), with two Chaos Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode. Shark says, with a serious tone, “And now, one of your special summoned monsters becomes an Overlay Unit for my monster!” Silent Honor DARK ‘zaps’ Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon which turns into another Chaos Overlay Unit for Silent Honor DARK.

 

TK says, nervously, “That’s not good.”

 

Yolei says, “Not for Davis.”

 

Davis darkly sneers at Shark and he yells out, “Silent Honor DARK, take out this fool once for all!” Silent Honor DARK unleashes a powerful beam from his spear in which Davis spots an Action Card, but it seems like Davis gets slammed by the attack causing him to get covered in a massive explosion.

 

The others gasp in shock and Tai and Ken say in unison, shocked, “Davis!” However, when the smoke and dust clear, Davis is gone like he was never there!

 

Shark asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Davis’ voice booms, “Action Magic: Great Escape! The Battle Phase is ended!” Everyone looks to see Davis on one of the platforms, just fine, and he has an activated Great Escape Action Spell card on his field.

 

Shark says, putting one card into the main slot, “I end my turn!”

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My move!” Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “I play Pot of Greed! I draw two more cards from my deck!” Davis draws two cards from his deck and he says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Soul Exchange!”

 

Shark says, shocked, “No!”

 

Davis yells out, putting one card on his duel disk, “That’s right, fool! I release your Silent Honor Dark in order to play Luster Dragon number two in attack mode!” Silent Honor DARK roars out as it vanishes in which Luster Dragon #2 (2400/1400) appears on the field in attack mode in which Davis says, with a dark sly smirk, “Your monster can only come if it is DESTROYED while having Overlay Units and not released, fool! Your other spell, protecting your Water monsters, is also useless against this card! Good thing for you that I have to end my turn since I used my spell!”

 

Shark says, drawing a card, “Bad news for you!” Shark says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I play the spell card: Salvage! Now, I can return two Water monsters that have fifteen hundred attack points or less to my hand!” Depth Shark (1400/0) and Silent Angler (800/1400) come out of Shark’s graveyard slot and Shark says, “And my Depth Shark and Silent Angler will do nicely!” Shark puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “And Depth Shark’s power allows me to bring him to the field!” Depth Shark (1400/0) then comes to the field in attack mode and Shark then leaps over to an Action Card in which he says, putting it on his duel disk, “And then I play the Action Card: Mirror Summon! When I perform one type of summoning, I can perform another of the same type on the same turn!” Shark says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “And due to this card’s ability, since I have a Water monster, I can play my Cyber Shark without the need of another monster!” Cyber Shark (2100/2000) then appears on the field in attack mode by Depth Shark.

 

Ken says, “That’s double trouble.”

 

Shark says, “And now, I Overlay my Depth Shark and my Cyber Shark to build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Shark puts both monster cards in the same Monster Card Zone on his duel disk while putting an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of them in which he says, “Now, I XYZ Summon Number Seventy-Three: Abyss Splash!” Out of the vortex, Number 73: Abyss Splash (2400/1400) with two Water Overlay Units orbiting it appear on the field in attack mode. Shark shouts out, “And now, I activate his ability and remove any Overlay Unit to double its attack power!” Abyss Splash absorbs one of its Overlay Units and it goes from 2400/1400 to 4800/1400 and Shark yells out, “Now, attack that overgrown lizard!” Abyss Splash rams its spear into Luster Dragon Two’s chest causing it to roar as it explodes causing Davis to lose 1200 life-points in which Shark says, “Lucky for you, Abyss Splash causes you half the damage when it uses his ability, but you won’t be so lucky next time!”

 

Current Score:

Davis: 1800

Shark: 1400

 

Davis yells out, drawing a card, “That won’t a next time, you peon! I draw!” Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! Both of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Davis and Shark draw from their decks until they have six cards in their respective hands and Davis shouts out, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I, now, can now summon monsters that are now levels two through seven this turn! Forces of creation and destruction swing like the pendulum and unite! Draw into the twilight and infinity! Pendulum Summon!” Davis says, putting three cards on his duel disk, “Time for a real triple threat with my Hero Kid, Drill Synchron, and Rapid Warrior!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and those ‘lights’ turn into Hero Kid (300/600), Drill Synchron (800/300), and Rapid Warrior (1200/200) in attack mode.

 

Shark retorts, with a smirk, “Triple threat?! You mean triple dud!”

 

Davis retorts, with a wicked smirk, “I’m not surprised that a moron like you doesn’t know how stupid you really are! Hero Kid, when special summoned, can bring two of its siblings from my deck!” Two cards come out of Davis’ deck, he put them on his duel disk, and two more Hero Kids (300/600 X 2) appears on the field and Shark snarls at this in which Davis says, with a dark sly smile, “And now, I Overlay all three of my Hero Kids and build the Overlay Network!” All three Hero Kids turn into lights that goes into a vortex on the ground while their monster cards are set in the same Monster Card Zone on Davis’ duel disk with an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck in which Davis says, with a dark strong tone, “And now, I XYZ Summon Number Ninety-Six: Dark Mist!” Out of the vortex, Number 96: Dark Mist (100/1000), a black fiendish monster with three Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Shark thinks in his mind, shocked, “That monster! But that…!”

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “And now, I activate Rank-Up Magic: True Overlord Force!”

 

Shark asks, confused, “What?”

 

Davis says, with a dark strong tone, “Now, I choose one XYZ monster on my field and I sent as many cards to my graveyard equal to its rank!” Davis discards the top two cards of his deck and Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “And now, I can rank up my XYZ monster into a Chaos XYZ monster! I rebuild the Overlay Network with Dark Mist!” Dark Mist turns into a beam of light that goes into a vortex in the sky as a new XYZ Monster card appears over Dark Mist’s card on Davis’ duel disk in which he yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Go, Chaos XYZ Evolution! Meet Chaos Number Ninety-Six: Dark Storm!” Out of the vortex, Number C96: Dark Storm (1000/1000), a more ‘lizard-like version’ of Dark Mist with four Chaos Overlay Units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode. Davis shouts out, with a dark powerful tone, “And now, you fool, it is time for the beginning of the end! I tune my Drill Synchron with Rapid Warrior!” Drill Synchron turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Rapid Warrior, turning it transparent, and when Davis gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field. Davis then says, “Chilling flames engulf the entire world! Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster on his duel disk and he yells out, with a dark strong tone, “It is time to start your dark reaping, Black Rose Dragon!” Out of the light, Black Rose Dragon (2400/1800) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Matt says, “That’s trouble.”

 

Tai says, “All coming for him.”

 

Sailor Sun gives a wicked smirk and Davis yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Black Rose Dragon’s ability activates! When successfully Synchro Summoned, I can destroy all cards on the field!”

 

Shark shouts out, “What?”

 

Davis shouts out, “Black Rose Gale!”

 

Black Rose Dragon unleashes a powerful petal storm onto the field and Shark says, “You are going to destroy your cards too!”

 

Davis responds, with a wicked smirk, “Not surprising that a peon like you wouldn’t see the truth in front of him!” Shark gives an annoyed look and Davis shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “True Overlord Force’s effect! A Chaos XYZ Monster summoned by this Rank-Up Magic card gains the ability to remove one Overlay Unit and all cards on my field are protected from card destruction effects including my own!” Shark gasps as Dark Storm absorbs one of its Overlay Units and creates a dark energy field that protects all of his cards while the petal storm destroys all of Shark’s cards on the field in which Davis says, with a dark sly smirk, “Your spell might have protected your Water monsters, but it can’t save itself!” Shark snarls at Davis and he yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Black Rose Dragon, start his destruction with Black Rose Flare!” Black Rose Dragon unleashes a dark violet flame straight for Shark, but he finds an Action Card before he is seemly struck by Black Rose Dragon’s attack. However, when the smoke and dust clear, Shark isn’t there!”

 

Shark’s voice then booms, “Action Magic: Great Escape! This battle is over!” Everyone looks to see Shark on another platform with an active Great Escape Action Magic card on his field with a sly smirk and he says, with a sly tone, “Too bad! It looks like I can use these cards too!”

 

Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn!”

 

Shark says, drawing a card, “It is your end too! My draw!” Shark says, putting one card into the main slot, “I play my Revenge of Jaws spell card! Now, I can revive one ‘Shark’ monster from my graveyard, so, come to the surface, Saber Shark!” Just then Saber Shark (1600/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Shark says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I play Silent Angler!” Silent Angler (800/1400) then comes to the field in attack mode and Shark says, “And now, I use Saber Shark’s ability! Twice per turn, I can lower or raise one Fish monster’s level by one and I choose to lower my Saber Shark’s and Silent Angler’s levels by one each! So, now, I Overlay my now level three Saber Shark and level three Silent Angler!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground, both monsters’ cards go onto the same Monster Card Zone on Shark’s duel disk, and an XYZ Monster from Shark’s Extra Deck is put over them. Shark shouts out, “And now, I XYZ Summon Number Seventy-One: Rebarian Shark!” Out of the vortex, Number 71: Rebarian Shark (0/2000) with two Water Overlay Units appears on the field in defense mode. Shark says, “And now, I can revive one Number from my graveyard and give it one of Rebarian Shark’s Overlay Units! So, I choose Silent Honor Dark!” Just then Number C101: Silent Honor DARK (2800/1500) appears on the field in attack mode in which Rebarian Shark transfers one of its Overlay Units to Silent Honor DARK which turns into a Chaos Overlay Unit. Shark says, “And now, Silent Honor Dark turns Dark Storm into an Overlay Unit!” Silent Honor DARK fires a beam from its staff that hits Dark Storm causing it to turn into one of Silent Honor DARK’s Chaos Overlay Units and Shark shouts out, “Now, take out that overgrown lizard!”

 

Silent Honor DARK attacks Black Rose Dragon, but Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Wrong, moron! I activate my Soul Shield trap!” Davis’ face-down card is the Soul Shield trap card and Davis says, “I cut my life-points in half to protect my dragon and end the Battle Phase!” A shield protects Black Rose Dragon while Davis’ life-points are cut in half.

 

Shark says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Is that all? Please! You protected that worthless lizard!”

 

Davis shouts out, with a deadly dark glare, “That ‘worthless lizard’ is worth more than you, you pathetic peon!”

 

Shark yells out, strongly, “We’ll see! I end my turn!”

 

Current Score:

Davis: 900

Shark: 1400

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My move!” Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two!” Davis draws three cards, discards two of them, and put the last card into the main slot of his disk, “And next, I play Pot of Avarice! I return five monster cards from my grave to my deck and then I draw two new cards!” Three Hero Kid (300/600 X 3), Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (3000/2500), and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card come out of the graveyard slot, added to the deck/Extra Deck, and Davis’ main deck is reshuffled in which he draws two cards in which Davis says, putting one more card into main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Dimension XYZ! Since my life-points are lower than one thousand, I can use three monsters of the same name in my graveyard to XYZ Summon!”

 

Shark says, realizing something, “That’s why you use that trap!”

 

Davis says, with a dark sinister smile, “Well, it seems like your brain is working!” Just then three Schwarzschild Limit Dragon (2000/0 X 3) appear on the field and Davis says, “And now, I use my three Schwarzschild Limit Dragons and build the Overlay Network!” The three dragons turn into lights that goes into a twist in the ground while Schwarzschild Limit Dragon monster cards are grouped onto the same Monster Card Zones while a brand new XYZ Monster card appears over them.

 

Shark thinks in his mind, “He must have put the third into the graveyard with his Graceful Charity! Doesn’t matter! I’ll take whatever he can dish out!”

 

Davis yells out, “I XYZ Summon Number Thirty-Eight: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy!” Out of the vortex, Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy (3000/2500), a massive dark blue dragon with white armor with the number 38 on the left shoulder pad and with three Light Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Shark thinks in his mind, shocked, “I never seen that Number before!”

 

Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Overlay Nova! Now, by removing Overlay Units from my XYZ Monster, your monster loses Overlay Units!” Shark gasps as Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy loses two Overlay Units with Silent Honor DARK losing both Chaos Overlay Units in which Davis says, with a wicked grin, “No way to come back now! Attack!” Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy attacks Silent Honor DARK, destroying it, and costing Shark 200 life-points.

 

Shark says, with a sneer, “You are going to pay for that!”

 

Davis responds, with a dark snarl, “That’s left to be seen, fool! Make your move!”

 

Current Score:

Davis: 900

Shark: 1200

 

Shark says, drawing a card, “Your last move!” Shark says, putting one card into the main slot, “And now, I activate Rank-Up Magic: The Seventh One!”

 

Davis shouts out, with a dark sly smile, “And your final mistake!” Shark gives a look of surprise and Davis says, “My dragon negates your spell card and transforms it into an Overlay Unit for itself!” Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy ‘zaps’ the ‘image’ of the spell card and it transforms into an Overlay Unit much to Shark’s shock and Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Then I activate my Entranced Berserker trap card!” Davis’ other face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a monster reaching out for a spell card with a pair of eyes looking at the scene in which Davis says, “Since I successfully negated a spell card, one of your monsters is forced to attack mine!” Shark gasps to see Rebarian Shark switch to attack mode and charge right at Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy which prepares for the final blow.

 

Shark leaps over to a new platform, grabs an Action Card, and he yells out, putting the Action Card into the main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: Evade! Sorry, dork, but your attack…!!”

 

Davis says, putting an Action Card into his disk’s main slot, “Action Magic: No Action! Your Action Card is negated!”

 

Shark says, shocked and horrified, “No!” Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy unleashes a powerful blast that vaporizes Rebarian Shark causing a massive explosion in which Shark is sent screaming flying through the air as he loses 3000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Davis: 900

Shark: 0

 

At this moment, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon, the Sailor Scouts, and Tuxedo Mask arrive on the scene causing Sailor Jupiter to ask, “Hey, what’s going on here?”

 

Yolei yells out, “Oh, man! We’re glad that you are here!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, curiously, “What’s going on here?”

 

TK tells Sailor Venus, “Something has ‘warped’ Davis and Kari!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, looking at Davis and Sailor Sun, “I don’t know what’s going on, but a nasty…nasty…”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What is it, Uranus-papa?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, shaking her head, “I don’t know, Firefly! Their aura seems to be really…really…chaotic…It is more just being corrupted…but what I do know is that something powerful awoke within them!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, “Good or bad?”

 

Sailor Mars responds, “You got me! Their auras…positive…negative…light…dark&he llip;it is all so…chaotic…!!” Soon after, they hear a ‘thud’ as they look to see Shark slammed to the ground, hard, and completely stunned in which the Real Solid Vision projections vanish in which Davis holds out his arm causing a dark violet and red aura to surround Shark causing him to grunt as multiple cards leave his deck and body causing them to be seen as Number 101: Silent Honor ARK (2100/1000), Number C101: Silent Honor DARK (2800/1500), Number 71: Rebarian Shark (0/2000), Number 73: Abyss Splash (2400/1400), Number C73: Abyss Supra Splash (3000/2000), Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark (2600/2100), Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry (2500/2000), Number C102: Archfiend Seraph (2900/2400), and Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (2000/0).

 

Shark grunts out, weakly, “No…”

 

Yolei asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Tai says, plainly, “Something bad.” Soon after, Davis absorbs the cards into himself causing his ‘chaotic aura’ to grow and Sailor Sun grunts as it goes into her in which Tai shouts out, concerned, “Kari!” However, Sailor Sun unleashes a ‘chaotic shockwave’ at Tai and Sailor Saturn leaps in to protect him with a shield.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Tai responds, with a nod, “Yeah. Fine.” When Shark looks at Davis and Sailor Sun, he gasps as a ‘vision’ of an armored figure and a female figure enters his mind.

 

Shark grunts out, weakly, “What…WHO are you?” However, Davis and Sailor Sun don’t pay Shark any time as he collapses into unconsciousness, but they focus on Sailor Moon.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, nervously, “Oh, man! This never ends well!”

 

Davis says, pointing to Sailor Moon, “Her Numbers.”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a dark loving tone, “Yes, Master-kun.” Sailor Sun then attacks Sailor Moon, who blocks Sailor Sun’s sword with her sword.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, “Sailor Sun, you have to fight it!”

 

Sailor Sun responds, with a dark plain tone, “No, I have to fight you.” Sailor Sun kicks Sailor Moon in the gut and sends her floating backwards, but the other Sailor Scouts, minus Sailor Orion, surround her.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, sternly, “Back off, Sun!” However, Sailor Sun unleashes a powerful ‘dark solar flare’ that knocks the other Sailor Scouts, minus Sailor Orion and Sailor Moon, from the skies and their smoking forms crash into the ground, hard!

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked, “Girls!” However, Sailor Moon is distracted and Sailor Sun prepares to come in with attacks in which Sailor Moon is unable to defend herself, but then a whip wraps itself around Sailor Sun’s right arm causing everyone to look to see Tuxedo Mask is the source of that whip which is made from an extended rose.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, “I don’t think…!!” Just then Davis ‘teleports’ right in front of Tuxedo Mask and Tuxedo Mask barely manages to block a punch from him with his free hand in which the shockwave of the punches creates a small crater around them.

 

Davis shouts out, with a dark angered tone, “No one touches her!”

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, winching, “Even with my enhanced strength, thanks to the super-solider formula, I can barely hold him back!” Tuxedo Mask is forced to let go to block Davis’ next punch and the shockwave from that punch cracks the ground even more, but before Sailor Sun can take advantage of it, Valkyrie Sailor Moon XYZ leaps in and knees Sailor Sun in the chin.

 

Sailor Moon says, surprised, “You!”

 

Sailor Moon XYZ says, plainly, “Leave this to me.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Forgive me if I don’t trust you right now.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Orion aims her arrow right for Sailor Sun.

 

Sailor Orion tells Sailor Sun, “Don’t make me do it, Sailor Sun.” Sailor Sun then smirks as she creates an image of a gun causing Sailor Orion to freeze and go into a panic attack.

 

Sailor Moon asks, seeing this, “Orion?” Sailor Moon XYZ then attacks Sailor Sun with her sword, but Sailor Sun manages to block it and Sailor Sun looks into Sailor Moon XYZ’s eyes.

 

Sailor Sun says, with a dark smirk, “I see. You aren’t yourself.”

 

Sailor Moon gives a confused look and Sailor Moon XYZ says, plainly, “You don’t know what you are talking about.”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a dark smirk, “Oh, really? You have been brought under Kayaba’s control.”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, shocked, “What?!”

 

Sailor Moon XYZ says, “You don’t know what you are talking about. I…I…” Sailor Moon XYZ’s eyes mind and a surge of pain rings through her head causing her mind causing her to lower her guard in which Sailor Sun gives a wicked smirk as her lips glow a dark pink color. Before anyone could say or do anything, Sailor Sun grabs Sailor Moon XYZ by the collar and kisses her on the lips causing the others to be more than surprised in which the ‘chaotic aura’ goes from Sailor Sun into Sailor Moon XYZ causing to squirt.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, greatly concerned, “Uh oh!” Sailor Moon prepares to make a move, but she yells out in pain as she clutches her heart and a dark violet aura goes over to her.

 

The other Sailor Scouts say in unison, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, shocked, “Serena!” Sailor Moon then collapses from the sky due to the sheer pain and Tuxedo Mask manages to catch her. Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, greatly concerned, “Serena? Serena, what’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Moon grunts out, grunting in pain, “Gah! I don’t…I don’t…It hurts…!!” Sailor Moon yells out in pain as a dark sinister dragon comes into her mind and that ‘dark aura’ reaches into the sky to turn into the shape of said dragon in Sailor Moon’s mind.

 

Sailor Venus asks, concerned, “What is that?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That’s…That’s the malice that Mars and I felt before!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Really?” Just then a dark aura comes out of Sailor Moon’s sub-space pocket and it reacts with a ‘chaotic aura’ coming from Davis and his deck.

 

Hawkmon says, shocked, “My words!”

 

TK asks, “Want to bet that this and what’s happening to Davis are related in some way?”

 

Matt says, “I think that you would win that bet, TK.”

 

Ken says, “It must be those Number cards!”

 

Sailor Saturn says, pointing up, “Up there!” Everyone looks to see Sailor Sun still kissing Sailor Moon XYZ covering them in the same ‘chaotic aura’ around Davis and just then something comes out of Sailor Moon XYZ’s left ear that vaporizes into nothingness.

 

Sailor Neptune asks, curiously, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Something not natural to her body was just removed.”

 

Sailor Mars says, plainly, “Obviously, Pluto.” Sailor Moon XYZ then groans out with her eyes becoming blank while a dark silver butterfly mask covers Sailor Moon XYZ’s face while her lips become a dark strawberry pink color in which her struggling stops and her eyes return to ‘normal’.

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “I agree, Venus-chan.” Just then both Sailor Moon XYZ and Sailor Sun unleash a shockwave that knocks everyone, expect for Tuxedo Mask, with Sailor Moon in his arms, UlforceVeedramon Chaos Mode, Magnadramon Chaos Mode, Davis, and Sailor Orion down to the ground.

 

Sailor Orion, who was frozen due to her fear, snaps back to focus and she says, seriously, “No!” Sailor Orion prepares to fight, but Sailor Sun ‘zips’ over to Sailor Orion and judo throws her to the ground, hard! Sailor Sun and Sailor Moon XYZ then land on the ground in front of Tuxedo Mask, who is bridal holding Sailor Moon, currently paralyzed with pain.

 

Sailor Sun says, with a dark serious tone, “Get her!”

 

Sailor Moon XYZ responds, with a dark obedient tone, “Yes!” Sailor Moon XYZ charges right for Tuxedo Mask, but Sailor Moon leaps out of Tuxedo Mask’s arms and rams her counterpart sending her stumbling back.

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Moon says, grunting in pain, “I won’t let…let you hurt…anyone…!!” Sailor Moon screams out as the dark aura turns into the dark fiendish dragon once more and ‘it’ unleashes a dark roar that causes a shockwave that throws her XYZ counterpart and Sailor Sun. Sailor Sun shakes her head as she regains focuses and she then looks at Sailor Moon XYZ in which her eyes are covered in a pink glow.

 

Sailor Sun asks, curiously, “Huh?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, going over to Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon says, grunting in pain, “I hear…I hear a voice…it…she…she says…we will become one…become one…”

 

Sailor Moon XYZ says, in an entranced tone, “Become one…Become one…”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, confused and concerned, “Become one?”

 

Davis tells Sailor Sun, in a command tone, “Take her and let’s go!”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a nod, “Yes!” Sailor Sun grabs the currently entranced Sailor Moon XYZ and Davis creates some kind of gateway.

 

Tai shouts out, “Davis! Kari!” Davis and Sailor Sun looks at Tai, with a concerned and pleading look on his face, but Davis’ and Sailor Sun’s eyes give off a dark violet-red glow before they take off through the gateway with Sailor Moon XYZ and their two corrupted Digimon partners in tow in which the gateway closes behind them causing Tai to slam his fist into the ground.

 

Tuxedo Mask goes over to Sailor Moon, who still has a light dark violet aura around her, and Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Serena!”

 

A light red glow comes from Sailor Moon’s eyes and she groans out, “Darien-kun…”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, concerned, “What’s happening to her?” As our heroes and heroines gather around Sailor Moon, who is covered in a light dark violet and sinister aura, they can’t help to worry about her, but also about Davis, Sailor Sun, and their two corrupted Digimon partners as well.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Within the floating castle of Aincrad, Serene, Sailor Moon’s/Serena’s Fusion Dimension counterpart, collapses down to the ground and giving off a similar dark aura in which she looks at her duel disk attached to her left wrist and seeing that the same ‘sinister glow’ is coming from her deck. Serene tries to move, but she is paralyzed by some kind of mysterious and she looks up to see Asuka, Momoe, and Junko, the Fusion Dimension counterparts to Alexis, Mindy, and Jasmine of the ‘Duel Academy Island era’ of Standard, in front of her.

 

Serene says, “How could I…been so foolish? I…should have gotten you…Damn it…”

 

Junko says, with a grin, “You know what happens about keeping your ‘friends and enemies close’.”

 

Momoe says, with a smirk, “Don’t worry. You and your sister will be in good hands.”

 

Serene says, grunting in pain, “Yeah…right…”

 

Asuka says, with a sinister smile, “Don’t be so resistant, Serene. If you want your little ‘rebellion’…”

 

Serene says, with a groan, “If you were the…REAL Asuka…you would keep your word…but I know that you won’t…” Serene says, with a grin, “You won’t find them…I already sent a signal…”

 

The three young ladies look surprised and Junko says, with an evil grin, “Like it matters.”

 

Asuka says, with a sinister sly smile, “The Professor doesn’t care about them. He has both of you.” Serene, paralyzed by the pain that she is feeling, looks helplessly as the three ‘former’ comrades look at her with sinister grins on their faces.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Back in Heartland, we find ourselves within the hidden stronghold of those resisting and/or hiding from the invasion of Academia of the Fusion Dimension in which Kite is thrown into the wall by none other than Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, who has a similar dark violet aura as Sailor Moon.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Celestial says, with a dark tone in her voice, “I told you not to mess with me!” Just then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial growls as she is being restrained White Heart and Orange Heart.

 

Adult Neptune says, shocked, “Whoa! What has gotten into you? You look really mad!”

 

White Heart retorts, sarcastically, “What was your first clue? The dark aura surrounding her? Or that she manhandled this guy like a rag doll?!”

 

Orange Heart asks, “What was gotten into you, Sugu?” Valkyrie Sailor Celestial glares at Orange Heart causing her to get nervous at her glare causing her to ask, “Was it something that I said?”

 

Hiyori says, concerned, “Suguha!”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “Sugu, you need to calm down!” Valkyrie Sailor Celestial gives a dark roar, but Purple Heart and Purple Sister restrain Sailor Celestial from the back and front.

 

Purple Heart says, “Suguha, you need to fight the darkness trying to take you over!”

 

Purple Sister says, “You need to fight! We’re your friends!” Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’s eyes give off a sinister glow and Purple Sister yelps as she blasted by a shockwave in which she is caught by Naruto.

 

Naruto asks Purple Sister, “Are you okay, Nepgear?”

 

Purple Sister responds, with a light blush on her cheeks, “Thank you, Naruto.” However, they look to see Sailor Celestial throw Orange Heart and White Heart with Naruto using multiple Shadow Clones to catch them.

 

One of the clones says, “Got you!”

 

Orange Heart says, with a grin, “Thanks! That would have been a major ouch!” Sailor Celestial then judo throws Purple Heart off her and Naruto matches to catch her.

 

Purple Sister asks, “Are you okay, sis?”

 

Purple Heart says, “Don’t worry, Nepgear. It takes a lot more than that to stop me.” Naruto looks at Sailor Celestial and he winches from an image of a fiendish dragon coming into his mind.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy asks, seeing Naruto winch, “Naruto-kun, are you okay?”

 

Naruto responds, “Yeah, but that malice…” Naruto says, shaking his head, “With my ‘negative emotion sense’ from Kurama, it is going off the scale. Amara was right about this.”

 

Sakura asks, “You mean about that ‘unnatural malice’?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah! And it is off the scale in nastiness!”

 

On the meanwhile, Yuma and Compa goes over to Kite and Yuma says, concerned, “Kite!” However, the stunned Kite can only give a grunt in reply.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Star tells Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, “Suguha-chan, you need to fight this darkness!” Valkyrie Sailor Celestial holds her head and gives a yelp of pain as the dark aura takes the form of a fiendish dragon, the same one that came from the ‘dark aura’ surrounding Sailor Moon.

 

Black Sister asks, “What is that?”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “Kit, you have the same ability that I had ‘granted’ the First Hokage’s wife. You can sense it like I do, don’t you?”

 

Naruto tells Kurama, “No kidding, Kurama! Believe it!” Just then Naruto ‘senses’ something and looks at his duel disk in which there is a ‘dark glow’ coming from it in which Naruto takes out his Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card where a ‘dark smoke’ is coming off those cards.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Your cards…”

 

Sailor Celestial gives a dark roar and Kazuto shouts out, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, nervously, “Scary…”

 

White Sister (Ram) yells out, “If she is possessed or something, why don’t we beat the ‘bad stuff’ out of here?”

 

Purple Sister responds, “Goodness! Ram, no! It is more complicated than that!”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “Not as much as you think! It is those dragons! They aren’t just cards, gaki! They are connected to powerful dragons!”

 

Naruto responds, “No duh, Kurama!”

 

Sailor Celestial stumbles around, holding her head in pain, and Kazuto and Naruto grab onto her in which Kazuto shouts out, “Sugu, you need to fight it!” Sailor Celestial looks at Kazuto and Naruto with that red glow in her eyes in which Hiyori, Rika, Keiko, and Sailor Star also grab onto Sailor Celestial causing her to struggle.

 

Hiyori says, pleadingly, “Suguha, please get a hold of yourself!”

 

Keiko says, “We’re your friends and family!”

 

Rika says, “Yeah, girl! You can’t let whatever this take control of you!”

 

Sailor Celestial gives out a dark roar as the dark aura surrounds her and Sailor Galaxy says, also grabbing Sailor Celestial, “Celestial, you need to fight this!” Sailor Celestial continues to struggle, but Naruto’s and Sailor Galaxy’s desire and need to help Sailor Celestial in which their Force powers create an unintentional three-way Force bond causing them to winch as images of a massive dark fiendish dragon fills Naruto’s and Sailor Galaxy’s minds, but two of them fight back and help Sailor Celestial ‘suppress’ the ‘malevolent force’ overtaking her causing the dark aura to vanish along with the sinister glow in her eyes.

 

Sailor Celestial slumps against those holding her and Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Celestial weakly looks at the others and she says, weakly, “Big…Big brother…Everyone…?”

 

Sailor Celestial stumbles and Sailor Star says, “We have you!”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah, believe it.”

 

Purple Sister asks, “Will she be okay?”

 

Rika says, “That’s the question, Nepgear.”

 

Just then a male voice says, his voice sounding like country-side Japanese or something akin to Southern United States accent, “Hey, there! What’s with all that commotion?” Everyone looks to see a short, pudgy male in his early twenties and wearing a chef’s outfit.

 

Yuma asks, surprised, “Who are you?”

 

Sayaka comes over and she says, “He came in recently. He said that he was a survivor that was hiding out after Academia’s first wave.”

 

Black Sister says, her eyes widening, “Hey! I know you!”

 

The pudgy male responds, with a sly smirk, “I guess that a ‘refined’ young lady like you…” The pudgy chef starts to look Black Sister up and down causing her to get a look of disgust.

 

Compa says, “Hi there, Teruteru!”

 

Plenty in our group say in unison, “Teruteru?!”

 

The pudgy male asks, nervously, “Yes?” However, plenty of the others point their weapons at him and get on guard immediately.

 

Sayaka asks, confused, “What are you doing?”

 

Rika says, seriously, “Stay back! This guy isn’t from this world!”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “He is from another Earth where he was brainwashed by some insane girl to basically destroy society and civilization on his Earth!”

 

Yuma asks, surprised, “Say what?!”

 

Black Sister says, pointing her weapon at pudgy male, Teruteru, “Don’t deny it! We know who you are!”

 

There is silence for a few moments and Teruteru says, gaining an insane smile on his lips, “I guess that I have gosh darn found out.”

 

Sayaka asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Teruteru says, with an evil smile, “Oh, well. Too bad I already won.”

 

Purple Heart asks, “What do you mean?” Just then there is a loud and violent shockwave that’s felt by the whole facility.

 

Kotone asks, “What was that?”

 

Teruteru replies, with an evil grin, “That would be the Academia forces that I called down here!”

 

There are gasps from everyone in the facility and Yuma says, shocked, “No!”

 

Teruteru says, with an evil excited tone, “That’s gosh darn, you fools! Now, Academia is going to darn bust into this hole and turn you into little cards!” Teruteru laughs evilly and insanely as people start to panic as the ‘shockwaves’ get louder and more violent.

 

Kite, who has managed to recover from Sailor Celestial throwing him to a wall, shouts out, angrily, “You little terd!”

 

Teruteru says, with an evil smile, “Do you want to focus on beating me up or getting your precious little friends out before them darn Academia guys turn them into cards? Oh, wait! Too late!” Just then one of the walls of the underground facility explode and Teruteru uses this distraction to get away.

 

Rika shouts out, seeing Teruteru run, “Hey!”

 

Kazuto says, “No time!” Out of the smoke and dust from the explosion, Edo and a group of Obelisk Force members emerge from the massive hole in the wall.

 

Edo shouts out, “Your ‘rebellion’ has ended! You will be captured for the glory of Academia and the Professor!” People start to run in panic and fear and Obelisk Force prepare to use their duel disks to seal them into cards, but their duel disks are then hit by kunai causing them to get disabled.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Not today assholes!”

 

Edo then notices Sailor Celestial and he says, “Ah, Sailor Celestial of Standard. The FINAL Sailor Celestial.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “Final?”

 

Sailor Star says, nervously, “Wait! You can’t…”

 

Edo says, with a smirk, “I just have been informed that my home world’s Sailor Celestial has been captured and now, we have three of the four Sailor Celestials along with the Sailor Moons of our dimension and the Synchro Dimension.”

 

There are gasps and Kotone asks, “Say what?”

 

White Heart says, “It means that they are closer to finishing their plans.”

 

Edo says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “You are ours.”

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “Not on your life, pal!”

 

Sailor Celestial calls out, “You want me? Come and get me!” Everyone then looks to see Sailor Celestial attaching her duel disk that has her dueling deck inside to her armored left wrist.

 

Kotone says, concerned, “Hold on, Suguha!”

 

Purple Sister says, “You can’t!”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “Based on what you told us, if what they said is true, if they capture you, they would have all of the versions of you to complete their plans.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sternly, “They won’t get me! I’m getting sick and tired of others getting hurt when I’m the target!”

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu, you can’t!”

 

Edo says, “She has no choice!” Just then some kind of energy lines come out of Edo’s duel disk and attaches to Sailor Celestial’s own duel disk causing her to yelp as she starts to feel weak before she is thrown forward.

 

Naruto yells out, “No!” The others try to leap forward to help Sailor Celestial, but then an iron gate appears to block the others from Sailor Celestial and Edo.

 

Sakura asks, surprised, “What the heck?!”

 

Edo says, “A special field. Don’t try to break through. It will negate all sorts of attacks on it.”

 

Naruto shouts out, strongly, “We’ll see!”

 

Rasengan!

 

Na ruto attacks the bars with his classic spiral sphere of chakra, but he yelps as he is sent flying back into the floor.

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto says, rubbing his head, “Yeah, I’m fine.”

 

Kazuto says, bringing out his Keyblades, “Then let’s try this!” Kazuto then slashes with both of his Keyblades, but they don’t make a dent in the bars.

 

Edo says, with a smirk, “I warned you. And there is no ‘lock’ because there is no door, so, your Keyblade can’t open anything.”

 

Black Sister says, “Then let’s try this!” Black Sister fires her weapon into the bars, but they easily absorb and negate the attack.

 

Purple Sister says, “It is no good, Uni. This ‘wall’ seems to be able to absorb all sorts of attacks thrown at it and possibly even throws it back at the one that used the attack.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grunt while getting to her feet, “I feel…weak.”

 

Edo responds, “We have a Sailor Celestial of our own and we have already captured your counterparts. You think that we wouldn’t have countermeasures for your power?”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, with an annoyed tone, “Just great.”

 

Edo says, activating his duel disk, “There is nowhere for you to run now.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a glare, “You think that I’m afraid of you?” Sailor Celestial activates her duel disk, their decks are shuffled by their duel disks, their disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and just then the computer voice says ‘Field Spell: Cage Colosseum Crossover’ causing the whole area to transform into what looks inside like the inside of a colosseum with Sailor Celestial and Edo trapped in all-surrounding large cage with multiple Real Solid Vision platforms.

 

Rika asks, confused, “What the heck?”

 

Keiko asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Kotone says, amazed, “Good question, Keiko.”

 

Edo says, looking at it, “Not bad. In fact, it is perfect.” Edo says, looking at Sailor Celestial, “It is finally time to show the power of Academia.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, “Stop babbling and start dueling!”

 

Edo says, with a sneer, “My pleasure!” Sailor Celestial and Edo draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Celestial and Edo say in unison as their duel begins with dozens upon dozens of Action Cards raining down all around Sailor Celestial and Edo.

 

Kazuto says, lowly, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Star says, lowly, “Be careful.”

 

Naruto says, strongly, “Come on, Suguha-chan! Beat the crap out of this chump!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “You are ten times…Well, everything that pompous loser is!”

 

Edo snarls in anger and Purple Sister asks, nervously, “Do you have to get him angry like that?”

 

Sakura responds, “Don’t worry, Nepgear. Compare to Suguha, he is a grade A loser!”

 

Edo responds, irritated tone in his voice, “We shall see!”

 

Sailor Celestial then displays Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards and she yells out, “Yeah! We’ll see you get your butt kicked and here is how it will start! I set scale one, Stargazer Magician, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the two cards onto her disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors in her disk’s Monster Card Zones. Soon after, Stargazer and Timegazer appear in two columns of light, one monster for each column, and the numbers 1 below Stargazer and the number 8 below Timegazer in which Sailor Celestial says, as an image of Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum appears swaying between the two monsters, “Now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven for this turn! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards on her duel disk, “Give me a hand, Red-Eyes Black Dragon and dragon of the duel eyes, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from it, and those two ‘lights’ turn into Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Edo says, “This is…Pendulum Summon.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Got that right, pal! I end my turn!”

 

Edo says, drawing a card, “I shall show you true power!” Edo says, putting one card into the main slot, “I play Polymerization!” Edo discards his Destiny Hero-Dynatag (1000/1000) and Destiny Hero-Drilldark (1600/1200) monster cards and he says, “I fuse my Destiny Hero-Dynatag and Drilldark!” The two monsters appear on the field, goes into a fusion vortex, and he says, as he takes out a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Hero of explosive strength and hero that drills through the stones of destiny untie now and reign over this dark future! Fusion Summon!” Edo says, putting the Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, “Come on, Destiny Hero-Dystopia!” Out of the fusion vortex, Destiny Hero-Dystopia (2800/2400) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Celestial says, her eyes widening, “That monster.”


Edo says, “I’m not surprised that you recognize it. I trained your former comrade.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “You.”

 

Edo responds, “If you are accusing me of her being your enemy, you did that yourself! Now, Dystopia’s ability activates! I choose one level four or less Destiny Hero in my grave and you take damage equal to its attack points and I choose Drilldark!” An image of Drilldark goes into Dystopia and he fires a sphere of energy from his right hand that slams into Sailor Celestial causing her to skid back into the bars as she loses 1600 life-points.

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

Naruto says, concerned, “Suguha-chan!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Activate trap: Doppelganger!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Doppelganger continuous trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “When I get hit with effect damage from a monster effect, my opponent takes the same amount of damage!” The trap sends a beam that slams into Edo and he grunts as he is sent into the ground, hard, as he loses 1600 life-points as well.

 

Rika yells out, excitedly, “Way to go girl!”

 

Edo leaps back to his feet and he says, seriously, “You aren’t going to defeat me so easily! I am on a sacred mission from the Professor! I will not fail!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “First time for everything, bud.”

 

Edo shouts out, “Dystopia, crush her Red-Eyes!” Dystopia charges in to attack Red-Eyes, but Sailor Celestial leaps up to grab an Action Card, however, Edo pulls on the energy wire linking his duel disk to Sailor Celestial’s duel disk, which is also negating her powers, causing her to yanked to the left. However, Sailor Celestial uses the swing to catch another Action Card and put it into her duel disk’s main slot.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Action Spell: Miracle! Red-Eyes is safe and I take half of the battle damage!” An energy field protect Red-Eyes from Dystopia and Sailor Celestial grunts from a shockwave that hits the shield causing her to lose 200 life-points.

 

Edo says, putting two cards into the main slot of his duel disk, “Your tactics won’t save you for long! I end my turn!”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2200

Edo: 2400

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “We’ll see jerk!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Magic Plant! By getting rid of a continuous trap, I can draw two cards!” As the image of Sailor Celestial’s Doppelganger continuous trap card vanishes, she draws two cards from her deck and she says, putting one card into the main slot, “First, I play my Red-Eyes Insight! I send one Red-Eyes monster from my hand or deck to my grave and add one Red-Eyes spell from my deck to my hand!” A card comes out of Sailor Celestial’s deck, she sends Red-Eyes Metal Knight Gearfried (1800/1600) monster card to her graveyard, and another card comes out of her deck that she puts in her hand before her deck is shuffled. Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “And now, I think one Fusion deserves another with my Red-Eyes Fusion!” Sailor Celestial discard a card from her hand to her graveyard, Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact (1800/2000) appears on field, and Sailor Celestial shouts out, “I fuse my Red-Eyes Black Dragon and my Meteor Dragon!” The two monsters turn into a fusion vortex, Sailor Celestial gets a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, and she shouts out, putting the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk, “Meet Meteor Black Comet Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Meteor Black Comet Dragon (3500/2000), a huge massive fiery violet and red dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Edo says, with a sneer, “You insult us with your perverted form of Fusion Summon! You are going to pay for such insolence!”

 

Rika asks, annoyed, “What’s that guy’s problem?”

 

Black Sister says, annoyed, “Yeah, it is just a game.”

 

Edo glares at Black Sister causing her to recoil a bit in surprise and Green Heart tells Black Sister, “Not to him. And I know how he feels.”

 

Black Heart says, “Not surprising since you are such a gamer yourself.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You are going to change your tune with my dragon’s ability! When he is successfully called out to the field, I can take a Red-Eyes monster from my deck and send it to the graveyard!” Sailor Celestial takes a Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (2400/2000) Gemini Monster card from her deck, puts into her graveyard, and she says, “But my dragon doesn’t go quietly! He infuses my dragon with his strength to blast you with half of its attack points as damage!” The image of Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon appears in front of Meteor Black Comet Dragon and unleashes a flaming comet that slams into Edo and he roar out as he is hit causing him to lose 1200 life-points. Edo glares at Sailor Celestial and she shouts out, “Meteor Rain Impact!” Meteor Black Comet Dragon unleashes a rain storm of fiery comets right at Dystopia.

 

Edo says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “I think not! Activate trap: A Hero Emerges!” Edo’s face-down card is revealed to be A Hero Emerges trap card and Edo says, putting one card on his duel disk, “When you attack, I can force you to choose one card from my hand and if it is monster, you have to summon it, but since it is the only card in my hand, let’s get to the point! Destiny Hero-Decider!” Just then Destiny Hero-Decider (1600/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and Edo says, pushing another button on his disk’s touch screen, “Then I play D-Fusion!” Edo’s other face-down card is revealed to be the D-Fusion trap card and Edo says, “And now, I use it to fuse Dystopia and Decider together!” Two said monsters go into a fusion vortex and he says, as he gets a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Hero from the world of darkness and hero that guides fate! Now become one and reign over utopia’s twilight! Fusion Summon!” Edo puts the Fusion Monster card on his duel disk and he shouts out, “Come on, Destiny Hero-Duskutopia!” Soon after, Destiny Hero-Duskutopia (3000/3000) a golden armored humanoid monster with a ‘face’ that’s just a sign with ‘D’ in the center, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That won’t stop my monster!”

 

Edo says, “D-Fusion makes my Duskutopia unable to be destroyed by any means this turn and its ability does the same, but it also negates all battle damage as well!” Sailor Celestial growls as Meteor Black Comet Dragon’s attack is negated.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a plain tone, “Turn end.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2200

Edo: 1200

 

Edo says, drawing a card, “I draw!” Edo says, putting one card into the main slot, “I start with Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two!” Edo draws three cards, discards two cards, and he says, putting another card into the main slot, “I play Doctor D! I remove one Destiny Hero from my graveyard in order to summon another one! I remove Drilldark in order to revive Destiny Hero-Disk Commander!” Edo removes his Destiny Hero-Drilldark (1600/1200) monster card from his graveyard and Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) appears on the field in defense mode. Edo says, drawing two cards, “And since Disk Commander was revived from the graveyard, I draw two cards!” Edo says, “Then I use the power of Destiny Hero-Dynatag! By removing him from my grave, I can boost the power of one Destiny Hero by one thousand until my opponent’s turn!” Edo removes said card and Duskutopia goes from 3000/3000 to 4000/3000 in which he shouts out, “Destroy her pathetic fusion!” Duskutopia fires a golden beam straight for Meteor Black Comet Dragon and Sailor Celestial leaps for another Action Card, but Edo pulls on the line and causes Sailor Celestial to trip, however, she rolls and grabs the Action Card.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Spell: Evade! Your attack is negated!”

 

Edo grabs an Action Card, puts it into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “Action Spell: Over Sword! My Duskutopia gains five hundred attack points and its attack can’t be negated!” Sailor Celestial gasps as Duskutopia goes from 4000/3000 to 4500/3000, slams into Meteor Black Comet Dragon, and it roars out as it is destroyed in a massive explosion causing Sailor Celestial to yelp as she is knocked down to the ground by the explosion as she loses 1000 life-points.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Galaxy, Keiko, Kotone, and Hiyori say in unison, horrified, “Suguha!”

 

Edo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Your pathetic imitation of TRUE Fusion Summoning couldn’t save you and it will be over. The new utopia will be finished!” Duskutopia then goes from 4500/3000 back to its original 3000/3000 due to Dynatag’s ability and Over Sword Action Magic card’s effects ending.

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 1200

Edo: 1200

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, strongly, “Utopia?! What kind of utopia is built on terrorizing and hurting others especially innocent people?! Your Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial knew better and they tried to stop you!”

 

Edo says, “Our cause is righteous and their self-righteous actions will not be tolerated! The Professor is bringing us into a new tomorrow!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly, “He is nothing more than a tyrant that’s using that as excuse to verify his actions! He is using something that’s supposed to be fun and exciting and making into a weapon of terror and pain! Just like…HIM!”

 

Edo yells out, angrily, “How dare…?!” Edo then gasps as a strong golden, rainbow, and dark violet in which a golden and red glow comes from Sailor Celestial’s eyes.

 

Hiyori asks, surprised, “Suguha?”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, amazed, “Her eyes…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “I’m sick and tired of your kind and what they do! It’s time that I put an end to this madness once and for all!” Sailor Celestial’s deck glows for a second, Sailor Celestial puts her hand on her deck, and she yells out, “I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Sailor Celestial draws the card, puts into the main slot of her disk, and it is revealed that it is the Card of Sanctity spell card much to the shock of others including Edo!

 

Edo asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Purple Heart asks, “How did she know what card that she draw?”

 

Green Heart says, “I don’t think she knew…She MADE the card come to her.”

 

The others look at Green Heart and Purple Sister asks, confused, “What do you mean?” Both Sailor Celestial and Edo, after he recovers from his shock, draw half-a-dozen cards, each, from their respective decks.

 

Sailor Celestial says, as the image of her crystal pendulum pendant reappears on the field, “And thanks to my currently Pendulum scale, I can summon monsters that are levels two seven through this turn! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts three cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Give me a hand, my friends! Performapal Dag Daggerman, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and Performapal Silver Claw!” A circle of light appears on the field, three ‘lights’ come from the circle, and those ‘lights’ turn into Performapal Dag Daggerman (2000/600), Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400), and Performapal Silver Claw (1800/700) appear on the field in attack mode in which Sailor Celestial says, discarding Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn (100/600) Pendulum monster card, “Next, I use Dag Daggerman’s ability! By discarding one Performapal, I can draw a new card!” Sailor Celestial draws a card, looks at it, and she says, putting one card into main slot of her disk, “And now, I play Polymerization! I fuse Odd-Eyes and Dag Daggerman together!” Both said monsters leap into a fusion vortex, Sailor Celestial gets a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck, and she says, putting that Fusion Monster card on her duel disk, “Now, I Fusion Summon the dragon with the eyes of courage: Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial says, “And now, Brave-Eyes drains the power of all other monsters on the field and making their attack points zero!” Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon unleashes a powerful aura that reduces Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon from 1200/2400 to 0/2400, Performapal Silver Claw from 1800/700 to 0/700, Destiny Hero-Duskutopia from 3000/3000 to 0/3000, and Disk Commander from 300/300 to 0/300 due to Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s ability. Sailor Celestial says, “And also, all of your monsters’ abilities are negated!”

 

Edo says, with a sneer, “Your monsters are also powerless!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Not for long! I fuse Persona Dragon with Silver Claw!” Persona Dragon and Silver Claw then go into a fusion vortex much to Edo’s surprise and shock.

 

Edo asks, shocked, “What? Without any fusion cards?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk, “Thanks to my monster’s abilities all I need is the Fusion Material Monsters and that’s it! So, meet Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Soon after, Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) comes out of the fusion vortex and onto the field in attack mode.

 

Rika says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “End this Brave-Eyes! Burning Mega Flare Burst!” Brave-Eyes attacks Duskutopia with a powerful blue flame.

 

Edo says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: D-Shield!” Edo’s face-down card is revealed to be the D-Shield trap card and Edo says, “This trap card switches my monster into defense mode and equips to Duskutopia making it unable to be destroyed in battle!” Duskutopia then switches from attack mode to defense mode and a blue shield protects it from Brave-Eyes’ attack.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play my Mischief of the Time Goddess! Now, your turn is skipped and returned to my Battle Phase!”

 

Edo says, “It doesn’t matter! My Duskutopia is invincible!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “But your Disk Commander isn’t! Beast-Eyes, attack!” Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon destroys Disk Commander, but since Disk Commander was in defense mode, Edo doesn’t suffer battle damage. Sailor Celestial says, “Since Beast-Eyes destroyed your monster, you lose life-points equal to attack points of the beast monster that I used to summon Beast-Eyes.”

 

Edo asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “Silver Claw had eighteen hundred attack points which means that this duel is over!” Beast-Eyes unleashes a flame shaped like Silver Claw and Edo roars out as it sends him flying before slamming into the ground as he loses 1800 life-points.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 1200

Edo: 0

 

By this the Obelisk Force members with Edo recovered the last attack by our heroes and heroines in which one of them yells out, “Edo-sama!”

 

Edo thinks in his mind, shocked, “I lost?! How can this be?”

 

As the duel field starts to vanish all around them, returning them to the shelter, Sailor Celestial says, “That’s how a real duelist duels, pal.”

 

Rika says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Naruto says, excitedly, “You showed that jerk!” Edo snarls as he gets to his feet, but then the roof above Edo and Sailor Celestial explodes in which a beam of light destroys the ‘energy band’ connecting the duel disks of Edo and Sailor Celestial together as well as negating her powers.

 

Keiko asks, “What was that?”

 

Just then Sailor Orion leaps down from the hole of the roof and Sailor Star asks, “Shion?”

 

Sailor Orion says, “We thought that we detected you guys.”

 

The Obelisk Force members snarl at this and a familiar female voice says, “Don’t think about it.” The Obelisk Force members look to see the Sailor Scouts and the Digidestined with their Digimon partners, minus the currently missing Davis, Kari, and their two Digimon partners, while Sailor Moon comes down from the hole made in the ceiling of the shelter.

 

Sailor Celestial says, sternly, “It’s over.”

 

Teruteru’s voice then booms out, “Over, my dear?” Everyone looks to see Teruteru with an insane smile and holding something in his hands in which he yells out, with an evil smirk, “It has only begun!” Teruteru then throws out something into the air above Sailor Celestial and it ‘explodes’ with a bright flash forcing everyone to cover their eyes in which when they open their eyes, an unstable portal is opened causing a vortex to start sucking everyone in with Sailor Celestial, Sailor Orion, and Sailor Moon being the closest.

 

On instinct, Sailor Celestial pushes Sailor Moon and Sailor Orion out of the way in which she yells out, “Look out!” But then Sailor Celestial gets hit in the face by flying debris causing her to lose focus and get flung towards the gateway, but Naruto, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy grab her arms.

 

Sakura says, “We got you!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Hang on!” The others move in to help, but it is too late as Sailor Celestial, Naruto, Sakura, Sailor Galaxy, and Hiyori, who manages to arrive on the scene first after the three ninja from the Elemental Countries, are dragged into the gateway which closes in a flash.

 

Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, who were thrown back by a shockwave from the portal, get to their feet and Agumon (Tamer) says, shocked, “Boss, no!”

 

Lunamon says, worriedly, “Suguha!”

 

Kazuto shouts out, shocked, “No, Sugu!”

 

Sailor Star says, shocked, “Suguha-chan! Naruto! Sakura-chan! Hinata-chan!”

 

Sailor Moon says, horrified, “No!” Everyone, including Tuxedo Mask, joins together and Kazuto immediately runs over to Teruteru, putting his Keyblade to his neck.

 

Kazuto shouts out, strongly and in an angered tone, “Where are they?!”

 

Teruteru responds, with an insane smile, “Ya think I’m going to tell you? And you say that I’m crazy!” Teruteru laughs in an insane evil manner and Kazuto snarls at him showing temptation to strike him down, but Sailor Star stops him in which one look from her calms Kazuto down. Teruteru is then knocked unconscious with a karate chop to the neck by Sailor Uranus.

 

Sailor Star tells Kazuto, “We’ll find her, Kirito-kun.”

 

Rika says, “No kidding that we will.” Kazuto looks at the others and they nod their heads in agreement.

 

Orange Heart then looks around and she asks, “Um, aren’t you missing a few people?”

 

Sailor Moon and the Digidestined give a flinch to that question and White Heart says, “Something tells me that we’ve got more bad news.”

 

TK says, nervously, “Yep.”

 

Rika says, sarcastically, “That’s what we need to hear.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “What happened?” As the new arrivals to the scene explain the situation about Davis, Kari, their two Digimon partners, and the Sailor Moon of this dimension, Tsuki, they are also taking the time to restrain Edo and his group to keep them from escaping for various reasons.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world, Unknown location

 

Right now, we find Suguha Kirigaya, with her duel disk attached to her left wrist and her broach in her right hand, lying on the ground and moaning as she slowly wakes up causing her to go into a sitting position.

 

Suguha moans out, “What hit me?”

 

Suguha then hears a familiar female voice say, “She’s awake!” Suguha looks to the source of the voice to see Hiyori, Hinata, Naruto, and Sakura going over to her.

 

Hinata asks Suguha, “Are you okay, Suguha?”

 

Suguha says, with a groan, “Feels like I got hit by one of those youma with the power of tank.” Suguha asks, looking around, “Huh? Where are we?”

 

Sakura responds, “Don’t know. We got sucked into this gateway.”

 

Suguha then remembers what happened before she blacked out and she says, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Hiyori says, “We might be in another world.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Sakura says, “We took a look outside and it seems like it is the place in that nation you call Italy out there.” Suguha’s eyes widen and she slowly gets to her feet.

 

Naruto says, “Whoa! Easy there!”

 

Suguha says, “I’ll be okay, Naruto.” Suguha then follows the group outside of the building in which she looks out to see that they are inside of a city that looks a lot like Venice, Italy.

 

Hiyori says, “It is lovely.”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah, it is. But something tells me that we aren’t in Italy, Hiyori.”

 

Hinata asks, “How can you be so sure?”

 

Suguha says, pointing in one direction, “That might be a clue.” Everyone looks where Suguha is pointing and they see a group of Obelisk Force members roaming the streets from a distance in which our group heads back inside to hide themselves.

 

Naruto says, “Those dorks again.”

 

Suguha says, “I’ve got a funny feeling that we are in their home turf.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Sakura says, “I’ve got a funny feeling that you are right, Suguha.”

 

Hiyori asks, concerned, “What do we do?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Our friends found us before. They can do so again, believe it!”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “I know, Naruto-kun. However, we need to keep us safe until they find us.”

 

Sakura says, nodding her head in agreement, “No kidding, Hinata.”

 

Suguha says, “If we’re in the Fusion Dimension, it could mean…”

 

Sakura tells Suguha, “Whoa, girl! Hold on! I know what you are thinking! If this is our enemy’s home world, it means that you are in their backyard and if they have your other three counterparts, they are just need you to complete their plans. You go in there and you just saying to them: ‘Here I am, the final piece for your plans, just take me.’ We’ve already had to repair enough damage to space and time already and we already have an idea that they want to mess with space and time even more.”

 

Hiyori says, “I remember. Kite and Yuma said that Academia members that they interrogated say that they plan to fuse the Standard, Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Dimensions of Earth.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No kidding, Hiyori.” Sakura then tells Suguha, “They already did a ‘test run’ that those goons hijacked and we went through that adventure in which sent you, Serena, Kari, Asuna, and Hinata on another adventure for whatever reason in which you had lost your memories until recently getting them back. And that whole adventure of yours and Hinata’s could have been a plot of theirs too.”

 

Suguha says, “Okay, I get it! But if we free my counterparts, we could also ruin their plans especially if we get them out of here!”

 

Naruto says, “Suguha has a good point, Sakura.” Sakura looks at Naruto in shock and Naruto says, “Hey, I’m not done with Suguha-chan getting captured and used, believe it! But if we save her counterparts and get them out of here, we would ruin their plans big time!”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “While that may be true, it is risky and even if we succeed, they are so desperate, they could launch a full-on invasion of whatever world we bring them too.”

 

Naruto says, with a flinch, “Ooh, good point. They are just like the Akatsuki.”

 

Sakura says, “Bingo, Naruto.” Sakura says, with a sigh, “The best way to end this is not to save Suguha’s counterparts…But to take out the mastermind of this whole thing.” The others look at Sakura and she says, “Think about it. They are following this ‘Professor’ character and most likely, he is the brains of the operation. We take him out and all of his ‘technical crew’ as well as the means that they plan to fuse the four dimensions…”

 

Naruto says, snapping his fingers, “They have no way to complete their plans even with Suguha-chan and her counterparts!”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “Exactly, Naruto. I think that this ‘Professor’ is the only one able to figure out this whole ‘space-time fusion thing’ while he needs assistances to get down the nitty-gritty details. We take them out and their equipment in which their whole plan goes up in smoke.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “That’s brilliant, Sakura.”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “Yeah, but we are going to need the others for this. Remember what happened with that Edo guy? He had a way to temporary negate Suguha’s Sailor Scout powers. They have experience with Sailor Scouts.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “But they don’t have too much experience with shinobi, believe it!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Yeah, but they are humans, Naruto. They’ll learn.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, at least we have got some kind of plan.”

 

Naruto nods his head in agreement and Sakura thinks in her mind, as she looks outside, “Let’s just hope that we can use it, Suguha.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world, Unknown location

 

Within another unknown world, we are inside of what looks like a deep dark Medieval castle of sorts where we find an unconscious Davis, Kari, Tsuki, Veemon, and Gatomon as eerie blue light is shining on them in which a dark shadow also surrounds them.

 

End of Chapter 58

 

Well, it looks like the end of another chapter and there seems to be another twist to this tale as we reach the end of this next arc of the story. Things have taken another ‘dark turn’ in this story with the capture of three of the four Sailor Celestials and two of the Sailor Moons by Academia, Sailor Moon’s XYZ counterpart has been corrupted by the corrupted Digidestined of Miracles and Light, and now, Suguha is trapped in their enemy’s home turf. Oh, boy! Keep reading to find out what’s going to happen next, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!