Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ An Incarnating Radius Leading ( Chapter 60 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, here we are at the final chapter of this arc and it is time to wind this arc down as well as help ‘lead’ into the next and hopefully, FINAL, arc of the story. Most of the Sailor Celestials and Sailor Moons have been captured with Suguha hiding with enemy territory while Tsuki, the Sailor Moon of the XYZ Dimension, has been ‘dragged off’ with Davis, Kari, and their two Digimon partners after they went ‘nuts’ in which when they have ‘recovered’, they have discovered a ‘horrible truth’. The epic climax of the story itself is coming, so, stay tuned! Now, yet again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 60: An Incarnating Radius Leading

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Within some kind of underground facility, Rei, a member of the Fusion Dimension’s anti-Academia Resistance movement, is escorting Suguha, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Hiyori around the facilities in which they see a lot of young teen and kids dueling and quite a number of them enjoying themselves.

 

Rei says, “Plenty of us are former Academia members and a good number of us are veterans of the attack on the XYZ Dimension.”

 

Sakura asks, “I take you had ‘problems’ with what happened there, right?”

 

Rei says, “That’s for sure. Let’s just say that we had a ‘problem’ sealing people that weren’t duelists.”

 

Suguha asks, sarcastically, “Oh? So, if they had a duel disk, they were a ‘target’?”

 

Rei looks at Suguha and she says, with a stern look, “I don’t expect someone from Standard to understand, but we didn’t duel for fun like you do…Dueling was survival for us. For generations, our world has been fighting real-life Duel Monsters from their home realms including the Shadow Realm and their Spirit Realms.”

 

Hiyori asks, “Why would they attack your world?”

 

Rei says, with a shrug, “Beats me. And plenty of people for a long time have been asking that question too. We believe that it had to do with the Shadow Games of Ancient Times during the reign of Pharaoh Atem and his battle with Zorc. Their battle was so big that it came through two lifetimes over five thousand years and the Pharaoh’s and Zorc’s battle causing much damage between the ‘barriers’ separating our two worlds. Despite the Pharaoh beating Zorc, there was still leftover damage from the battle that allowed the realms of Duel Monsters and our world to ‘converge’. However, there is still plenty of dispute over there, but the result is a stated fact in our world.” Rei says, “When the first invasion hit, it was like a combination of a horror movie, monster invasion, and ‘end of the world’ disaster movie all rolled up into world. From what history books tell us, the world was decimated by the invasion from the realms of Duel Monsters. Armies crushed, millions killed, armies devastated, and it was basically the end of the world.”

 

Hinata says, shocked, “Oh my…”

 

Rei says, “And then we managed to find out that we could fight back with our cards. More advanced duel disks were made and we managed to send the army of monsters packing.” Rei says, with a plain tone, “However, we knew that we ‘breaches’ were still there and one day, they would return and they did return, but we were ready.”

 

Sakura says, “And basically, Duel Monsters became more than a game, it became a way of survival and a way of life much deeper than in Standard.”

 

Rei says, plainly, “Bingo. If you want to survival in our world, you need to be a decent duelist or you might up in the Shadow Realm, another ‘spirit realm’ or worse.”

 

Hiyori asks, shocked, “The Duel Monsters have kidnapped people?”

 

Rei says, with a nod, “Since the days of the first invasions, yep. In classic conquest type stuff, they basically did it to get slaves and stuff. When we started to fight back, the monsters knew that in order to fight us, they had to meet us, duelist to duelist. So, they found ways to bring duelists to their side. The worst are those that fall into the hands of the monsters of the Shadow Realm.” Rei says, shaking her head, “Ever since you were a kid, you heard stories of ‘Shadow Duelists’, duelists of the Shadow Realm, in which they use to scare kids to be good. However, while the reality is true, it is just more…ugly. These poor souls were wrapped mind and body to become the loyal servants of the Shadow Realm and in order to create a new generation of duelists for them, they were forced to ‘breed’.”

 

There is shock from Suguha’s group and Suguha asks, shocked, “Breed? You mean…?”

 

Rei says, with a nod, “Oh, yeah. Big time. Remember that Lord of Rings stuff? Where Orcs are descendants of corrupted elves? Well, this is the same case with this generation of ‘Shadow Duelists’. The fiends in the Shadow Realm had the poor people that they twisted ‘breed to create their own dueling force. The ‘Shadow Duelists’ of today are completely far from human than the victims that they came from.”

 

Naruto says, disgusted, “Okay, that’s sick.”

 

Rei says, “However, the Duel Monsters Spirit Realms are different. You see, their world was like ours before the invasion. They weren’t united as one united world. They were made up of multiple nations and kingdoms and in fact, those realms are made up of descendants of humans brought over there.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Humans are living in the world of Duel Monsters?”

 

Rei says, with a nod, “Yeah. A lot of humans were brought into that world especially during the first wars and for obvious reasons. Today, the descendants of those people are various with the human descendants living in unity with their monster ‘brothers and sisters’ in which they physically age slower than humans of this world and they usually have double the life-span.”

 

Suguha says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “I’ll say.”

 

Sakura asks, curiously, “Human descendants?”

 

Rei says, with a smile, “Not all of the descendants are humans. There are plenty of human-like Duel Monsters and in fact, I know an Elemental Hero Burstinatrix that told me that she has a human ancestor.” Suguha, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Hiyori obviously gain shocked looks and slight blushes at the implications of Rei’s words.

 

After shaking her head, Hinata asks, “So, people of your world have some good relations with beings of the Duel Monsters’ Spirit Realm?”

 

Rei says, with a sigh, “Yeah, we did…until the Professor took power in Academia.”

 

Sakura asks, “Let me guess: They didn’t take too kindly to his aggressive actions?”

 

Rei says, with a nod, “No damn kidding. Not just against the XYZ Dimension, but against those of the Shadow Realm and ‘nations’ in the Spirit Realm that are still aggressive with us. There was this one attack on an aggressive group of raider’s home base…” Rei says, with a sigh, “Let’s just say that I don’t want to talk about it. We learned about this after the invasion of the XYZ Dimension.”

 

Suguha says, “Let’s not and say that we did.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Good idea.”

 

Rei says, “Plenty of us believed that we lost the honor that made us that we are today. We might have fought a savage fight for survival, but for duelists, honor and respect is an important part of the game which is what we got from Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba along with Yugi Moto’s best friend and legendary Red-Eyes duelist, Joey Wheeler.” For a moment, Suguha, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Hiyori thought that they heard a certain Red-Eyes duelist from their world’s past sneeze, but they ignore it (A/N: I know! Couldn’t resist!).

 

Suguha says, “Especially your versions of sis and me.”

 

Rei says, with a nod, “Exactly. Our Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial are our world’s greatest duelists and defenders. Not only they defeated the Negaverse invasion, which was one of the worst assaults on Earth since the first invasions of the Shadow Realm and Duel Monsters’ realms, but they helped bring peace and unity between the realms of Duel Monsters and our world.” Rei says, with a sigh, “It is a reason why our resistance group is so strong and why we are still alive and kicking.”

 

Suguha says, “From your Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial, huh? But it seems like Academia has plenty of influence.”

 

Rei says, with a nod, “Much. It was the main line of defense since it trained the best duelists and the Professor improved it greatly in which attacks from Shadow Realm and the Spirit Realms have dropped off greatly in which you don’t need duelists all over to place to prevent people from ‘disappearing’.”

 

Hiyori asks, “Disappearing?”

 

Rei says, plainly, “I think that you get what that means.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Obviously.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, your Professor has the mad plan of combing the four dimensions into one dimension and threatening the safety of all worlds.”

 

Rei says, “We got that idea from the updates that our Sailor Moon told us.”

 

Sakura says, “Right now, she is big trouble.”

 

Rei says, “We figured that when she sent the signal that we have been composed.”

 

Sakura asks, “She anticipated this?”

 

Rei responds, “Unlike your Sailor Moon, ours knows better. Personally…What a Meatball Head.” Suguha gets a really annoyed expression and Naruto and Hiyori hold her back a bit.

 

Naruto tells Rei, with a glare, “I would watch what you say about Suguha-chan’s family.”

 

Rei responds, with a confident smirk, “Being with our Sailor Celestial, I’m used to this kind of thing. So, don’t think that you can scare me.”

 

Sakura asks, curiously, “Anyway, how were you…?”

 

Rei replies, with a sneer, “By the looks of it, it was the Doktor’s work.”

 

Hinata asks, “Doctor?”

 

Rei responds, “Actually, it is ‘Doktor’ with a ‘k’. He is a major scumbag. He uses parasite monsters to control people.”

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “Parasite monsters?”

 

Rei says, “Yep. It is like you see on those television shows and movies. They put those gross creepy crawlies to control your body and mind.” Rei says, “With this guy, it is a Duel Monster known as Fusion Parasite. He uses Real Solid Vision to create real versions that he can use to control people. Three of our friends that were spies in Academia were found out and infected with his mind control parasites.”

 

Naruto says, disgusted, “Gross!”

 

Sakura says, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Naruto.”

 

Suguha says, “Ditto for me.”

 

Hiyori asks, “Could they know…?”

 

Rei responds, “No. We had made quite a few bases after our last ‘physical contact’ with our friends and spies in Academia, so, they don’t know about some of the bases.” Rei says, with a grin, “And those that they do know…Well, let’s just say we left quite a few…unpleasant surprises for them.”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “Something tells me that I don’t want to know.”

 

Rei says, “Anyway, our situation is bad since three of the Sailor Celestials, including ours, have been captured and two of the Sailor Moons, including our Sailor Moon, are trapped. It means that the Professor is close to starting his plans.”

 

Suguha says, “That’s why we need to stop him.”

 

Rei tells Suguha, “And what do you mean ‘we’, girl?” Rei says, with a serious glare, “If the Professors get his hand on you, he has all four Sailor Celestials and that means big trouble. And we have to prevent that no matter what.”

 

Naruto says, with an intense glare, “I don’t like the way that you said that.”

 

Rei says, “Hey, you said it yourself. Mess with the fabric of reality and things are going to get really bad.” Rei says, “We can’t let that happen.”

 

Suguha tells Rei, “Yeah, but I know that we can save them and crush the Professor once and for all.”

 

Rei retorts, “You think that it is so easy?”

 

Suguha responds, “We have powerful friends.”

 

Rei replies, “So, our Sailor Moon told us.”

 

Suguha says, “We’re going to get her back and finally put an end to this.” Rei and Suguha stare at each other and both Hinata and Hiyori are concerned that a conflict would start between them.

 

Rei says, with a smirk, “You are really like our Sailor Celestial.” Rei extends her right hand and Suguha gives a smirk in which she shakes Rei’s hand.

 

(Elsewhere in the Fusion Dimension; On the meanwhile)

 

Within what looks like an old fashion Medieval prison cell, Serene is thrown into the cell in which the door closes behind her and she growls as she shakes her head to regain her focus.

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “It seems like they got you too.” Serene looks towards the source of the voice to see her Synchro counterpart, Serenity, in front of her.

 

Serene asks, “You as well?”

 

Serenity replies, “I beat this place’s duelist that they sent against me, but I was sneak attacked.”

 

Serene asks, “By whom?”

 

Serenity responds, “By that duck-head ninja boy.”

 

Serene asks, surprised, “You mean Sasuke Uchiha?”

 

Serenity retorts, “What other emo boy that has hair like a duck bill you know?”

 

Serene asks, “Why has he joined to help Academia?”

 

Serenity replies, a bit annoyed, “You think that I know?”

 

Serene says, “Well, all that we do know is that Academia has the two of us and our sisters as well as their XYZ counterpart.”

 

Serenity asks, surprised, “Say what?”

 

Serene asks, “You didn’t know?”

 

Serenity says, “They didn’t say anything to me.”

 

Serene says, “Guess they aren’t in the mood to talk.”

 

Serenity says, “However, I did see something.”

 

Serene asks, curiously, “What?” Serenity whispers something to Serene and her eyes widen in shock and horror.

 

Serenity asks, surprised at her reaction, “What is it?” Serene whispers something to Serenity and Serenity asks, flabbergasted, “What?!”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Serenity shouts out, “He is insane!”

 

Serene says, plainly, “That’s what I keep telling everyone here.”

 

Serenity says, seriously, “We need to stop him!”

 

Serene retorts, “Did you manage to keep your duel disks or your broach?”

 

Serenity responds, nervously, “No.”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Thought so.”

 

Serenity says, nervously, “But…”

 

Serene responds, interrupting, “Look. They don’t have our sisters’ Standard version and our Standard counterpart is still free.”

 

Serenity says, with a sigh, “Wish that Kuro was here.”

 

Serene says, “We, all, probably wish that our versions of our bro were here to figure something out.”

 

Serenity asks Serene, confused, “You seem to be different from the rest of us.”

 

Serene says, with a smirk, “Not as much as you think. While my sis and I are the leaders of our resistance group, our bro was the brains of the operation.”

 

Serenity asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Serenity asks, “So, what do we do?”

 

Serene replies, “Nothing we can do, but wait and hope. However, as long as one version of us and sis is free, there is still hope. There is always hope.”

 

Serenity says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Serene says, “I’m also worried about one thing.”

 

Serenity asks Serene, “You mean…?”

 

Serene retorts, with a nod, “Yep. Him.”

 

Serenity gives a sneer and she says, “Don’t remind of me of that ass.” Serenity then asks, curiously, “What I don’t get is that while our Silver Millennium history with HIM is practically the same, he only exists in Standard.”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Yeah. And that’s what worries me.”

 

Serenity asks, curiously, “How so?”

 

Serene responds, “There are four versions of us, four versions of sis, and even four versions of our bro, but there is only one version of HIM yet the Silver Millennium histories of all four dimensions are pretty much the same. Why aren’t there four versions of Kayaba and perish the thought, why didn’t we have our own versions of SAO?”

 

Serenity asks, curiously, “Is it wrong to feel that Kayaba might be a bigger ‘headache’ than your Professor?”

 

Serene replies, shaking her head, “No.” The two alternate versions of Sailor Moon look at each other with concern about the ‘idea’ that Serene just mentioned.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe

 

Returning to the Kingdom Hearts universe, we find the USS Enterprise orbiting near Aincrad and on the bridge, Serena, Darien, Kazuto, Asuna, Tai, Ken, Yolei, Agumon, Wormmon, Hawkmon, Ange, Hilda, the CPUs, Sora (M), Kairi, and Riku are together as Serena has the Quantum Cube in her hands.

 

Tai says, “I don’t like this.”

 

Agumon tells Tai, “You said that already, Tai.”

 

Tai says, “Well, I’ll say it again.”

 

Ken says, “We understand how you feel, Tai.”

 

Darien tells Serena, “I have to agree with Tai, Meatball Head.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “I know, Darien. However, it is the only way to the Fusion Dimension that we have.”

 

Yolei asks, pointing to Aincrad which is on the main screen, “So, why are we back here?”

 

Hawkmon says, “I have to agree with Yolei here.”

 

Riku says, “They said that creating a ‘bridge’ between XYZ and Fusion Dimension has been blocked, so, since we are looking for a ‘weak spot’ in the ‘barrier’ outside of the XYZ Dimension is a good start.”

 

Kairi asks, “Why are we back in our universe, Riku?”

 

Riku looks at Serena and asks, “You suspect something about Kayaba and his intentions?”

 

Serena says, “To be honest…I really don’t know anymore.”

 

Kazuto says, “But you probably feel the same way that I do.”

 

Serena nods her head and Asuna asks Kazuto, “You feel that Kayaba is up to something Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Just like Serena said before, Asuna, I really don’t know. We just…got that feeling.”

 

Ange asks, “So, now what?” Just then, as if to answer Ange’s question, the Quantum Cube glows in Serena’s hands.

 

Hilda asks, surprised, “You had to ask princess?”

 

Sora (M) asks, “What’s with the cube?”

 

Kazuto yells out, seriously, “Serena, drop it!” However, it is too late as Serena vanishes instantly before anyone could say or do anything.

 

Darien says, worriedly, “Serena!”

 

Asuna says, worriedly, “Serena-chan!”

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “Where did she go?”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Aincard on the view screen, “I have a good idea.”

 

Everyone else looks at Aincrad and Riku says, “You might have a point.”

 

Kairi asks, “Why would it send her there?”

 

Darien says, with a very serious tone, “I have a very good idea.” Darien and Kazuto look at each other and they nod at some kind of unsaid agreement.

 

Yolei says, slapping herself in the forehead, “This is getting ridiculous.”

 

Ken says, “Easy, Yolei.” Ken thinks in his mind, “I hope that Davis, Kari, Veemon, and Gatomon are okay and having a better time than we are.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world, Unknown location

 

Within another unknown realm, we find Davis as if he is in a deep sleep and he is sweating and grunt as if he is in great distress. Looking into his ‘dreams’, Davis dreams someone that looks similar to him with a female ‘humanoid’ similar to looks to Kari facing off against someone that looks like Don Thousand and then the dreams turn into a dark Medieval European castle in which he is in a bedroom in which he is someone looking a lot like Kari and dressed like a belly dancer. Outside of Davis’ dreams, we find Kari lying by Davis’ left side and the two of them are groaning in which they are surrounded by a slight ‘dark aura’ with Kari having similar dreams to Davis. Watching over them, there is a female humanoid kitsune who looks like a young woman with waist long pink-red hair, a pair of same colored fox ears coming out of her scalp, blue eyes, pink colored lips, a large and fluffy pink-red fox tail coming out of her tailbone area, and wearing what looks like a violet version of Kasumi’s classic outfit showing, though not an obscene manner, her gorgeous, voluptuous, and athletic female super-model body.

 

Tsuki comes over and she asks, “What’s happening to them?”

 

The female humanoid kitsune responds, with a smile, “Well, what did you expect when multiple ‘aspects’ of their various past lives assert themselves at once?”

 

Tsuki asks, “What will happen to them?”

 

The female humanoid kitsune replies, with a smile, “Who knows my dear? They forged their bonds of loves over millennia by choosing to remain true over their various past lives through it doesn’t mean that they not have ‘other loves’ with each other.” The female humanoid kitsune giggles causing Tsuki to blush and the female humanoid kitsune says, “I mean we are talking about the reincarnated son of Overlord and a Monster Lord. We may have a new era of darkness.”

 

Tsuki says, “They aren’t like that!”

 

The female humanoid kitsune says, with a smile, “While that may be true, it doesn’t that their descendants won’t be. Remember this: ‘Evil always finds a way’.”

 

Tsuki responds, “And so does good too, Yomi. That’s why the fight between them is eternal and why evil never truly wins.”

 

The female humanoid kitsune says, with a nod, “You have a point, but as you said, the fight between good and evil is eternal.” The female humanoid kitsune tells Tsuki, “And they aren’t the only ones with ‘evil’ within them.” Tsuki recoils from the female humanoid kitsune’s words and she then yelps as she is tackled by what looks like a lovely young tan skinned woman with tiger ear coming out of her waist long grey hair, brown slit-like eyes, brown collar around her neck, tiger-skin designed skimpy outfit, her front ‘hands’ and arms are tiger-like paws, tiger-like tail coming out of her tailbone area, and tiger skin color low heel boots.

 

Tsuki yells out, “What the heck?!”

 

The ‘tiger girl’ says, with a cat-like purr in her voice, “I have you now.”

 

Tsuki yells at the kitsune, “Yomi, get her off me!”

 

The female humanoid kitsune, Yomi, says, with a smile, “Now, relax. She is going to help you learn the ways of the hunt.”

 

The ‘tiger girl’ asks, confused, “Huh? This human?”

 

Yomi responds, with a smile, “Please induct her.”

 

The ‘tiger girl’ says, with a nod, “Okay.”

 

Tsuki yells out, “Hey…!!” However, Tsuki doesn’t get a chance to say anymore as she yelps as she gets dragged away.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Within Aincrad, Serena is lying on the ground and slowly waking up as she gets into a sitting position.

 

Serena asks, “What hit…?” She then remembers what just happened and she says, shaking her head to regain her senses, “Oh, yeah. Now, I remember.” When Serena fully focuses, she is shocked to find herself within the Ruby Palace itself and Serena says, with a look of disgust, “There are days that I wish that I remained in bed.” Serena then gets to her feet and she says, “I have a feeling I know why that cube brought me in here.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice responds, “I know that there is no fooling you, my dear.” Serena whips to the source of the voice to see none other than Heathcliff coming off his throne in the Ruby Palace.

 

Serena says, with a sneer, “You!” In a bright flash, Serena transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon and glares at Heathcliff.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I’m not surprised that you show much aggression towards me.”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, angrily, “Aggression?! I’ve got more than aggression when I think of you Kayaba!”

 

Heathcliff says, not losing his smile, “Your anger towards me is quite understandable.”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, angrily, “Shut up! I’ve had enough of yours games! What are you up to this time?”

 

Heathcliff responds, still smiling, “That’s the question, isn’t it, Serenity?”

 

Sailor Moon says, anger and venom laced her usually gently and calm voice, “If that’s the way that you want it…” Sailor Moon draws her swords and gets into a defensive stance.

 

Heathcliff asks, “Do you really want to do this Serenity?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, a strong glare in her usually once gentle blue eyes, “You really asked that question?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a gentle smile, “It wouldn’t hurt to ask.”

 

Sailor Moon retorts, as tears of anger start to come down her once gentle eyes, “You don’t know the meaning of the word ‘pain’.”

 

Heathcliff asks, curiously, “Don’t I?” Sailor Moon gives an angered sneer that would be unlike her before SAO as Heathcliff slams the bottom of his shield to the ground. The two of them just stare at each other for several moments before Sailor Moon just teleports herself right in front of Heathcliff and brings one of her swords down on him in which he blocks with his shield causing a shockwave that was so strong that the ground cracks from the clash. Sailor Moon leaps away and goes into a defensive stance in which Heathcliff says, with a nod, “I see.” He draws sword from the sheath and gets into a defensive stance.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

 

Sailor Moon charges in and attacks with her swords in which Heathcliff blocks with his shield and sword with Sailor Moon continuing to clash with their blades.

 

Sailor Moon says, seriously, “I want answers!”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Can you handle the answers my dear Serenity?”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, angrily, “Enough games!”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “Hasn’t all this started with a game?” Sailor Moon responds by going on the attack and the two of them clash with their swords in which they are going on for a few minutes until there is an explosion at the front door in which Sailor Orion flies in leading our heroes and heroines joined by our CPUs, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy enter into the room to find the situation.

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Rika asks, curiously, “What’s happened here?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Who cares?! Let’s get him!”

 

Sailor Moon says, seriously, “No! This is my fight!” Everyone looks at Sailor Moon in surprise and Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone that she rarely used before SAO, “This is something that I have to do! This is a fight that I should have ended long ago!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, in a low, amazed, and concerned tone, “Serena…”

 

Sailor Star says, concerned, “Serena-chan…”

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Moon, “Can you?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Let’s find out!” Sailor Moon then doubles her efforts and fights back with more intensity than before in which the two of them continue to clash with Sailor Moon’s two swords while Heathcliff battles back with his sword and shield in which their clashes cause shockwaves that shake the whole of the Ruby Palace. At one point, when Sailor Moon’s swords clash with Heathcliff’s sword and shield, Sailor Moon bashes Heathcliff’s face with her armored fist and the guard and grip of her sword causing Heathcliff to stumble backward. Sailor Moon takes this chance for a final strike with an overhead strike, but Heathcliff spin kicks Sailor Moon’s armored waist sending her flying back, however, she lands on the ground safely. Then Sailor Moon blocks Heathcliff’s sword and shield as he charges in and while she blocks Heathcliff’s sword and shield with her swords, the sheer force of the charge sends her skidding backward causing her helmet to fly off and Sailor Moon keeps skidding until she is nearly against the wall. However, Sailor Moon lands a kick to Heathcliff’s waist causing him to get stumble backwards, but he quickly regains his focus.

 

However, Queen Serenity’s voice booms, pleadingly, “Heathcliff! Serenity! You need to stop!” Sailor Moon and Heathcliff look to see Queen Serenity emerge from the group and looks at them with solemn eyes.

 

Heathcliff gives a rare look of shock and he says, “Serenity…” Sailor Moon then sees Heathcliff lowering his guard just a bit and she gives a second of hesitation, especially with what happened before when she gave into her fear and ‘darkness’ took control of her, but she takes the chance and thrusts her sword for Heathcliff’s chest, however, Heathcliff notices this and easily side-steps out of the way as well as tripping Sailor Moon causing her to fall flat on her face on the ground.

 

There are plenty of gasps and Sailor Mercury says, worriedly, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a winch, “Ouch!” Sailor Moon spins around only to meet Heathcliff’s sword at her face.

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Moon, “Serenity, you have done well, but you are nowhere near Selene’s level.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “True…But that doesn’t mean that I don’t got what it takes to kick your butt!” Sailor Moon then kicks Heathcliff’s sword hand and while he doesn’t lose grip on his sword, he is surprised enough to allow Sailor Moon the time to leap to her feet and shoulder tackle him into the wall. Sailor Moon counterattacks with a sword swipe, but Heathcliff easily spin out of the way, however, he stumbles back when Sailor Moon lands a kick to his shield that has such force that it causes him to skid back three-quarters of the way across the room.

 

Queen Serenity says, pleadingly, “You must stop!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “I’m sorry, Serenity-mama, but this has to end! And it will end today here and now! No more!” Sailor Moon charges at Heathcliff and Heathcliff charges back in which there is a loud ‘clang’ as they clash with their weapons causing the whole of the Ruby Palace to shake with great violence from the sheer power of their clash. When it is over, Sailor Moon and Heathcliff have their backs to each other and the sword in Sailor Moon’s right hand, her Dark Repulser, has its blade broken in half and she collapses on her right knee while holding right side in pain.

 

There are multiple gasps in which the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts say in unison, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Star says, worriedly, “Serena-chan!”

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “Oh no! She lost!”

 

Kazuto says, plainly, “No, she didn’t. It is a draw.” Plenty of the others look at Kazuto in surprise and as Tuxedo Mask leaps to Sailor Moon’s side, Heathcliff smiles as his shield splits down the middle while he falls to his right knee.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ ends)

 

The others are shocked and Yolei asks, after a minute to get out of her stupor, “Okay, what just happened?”

 

TK says, “It looks like Kazuto is right. It is a draw.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, greatly concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a weak smile, “Other than a splitting stomachache, I’m fine.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a smirk, “It seems like your sense of humor hasn’t suffered a major crew cut, Meatball Head.” Everyone then turns to face Heathcliff, who has a smirk on his face.

 

Heathcliff says, with a grin, “Needless to say, I keep underestimating you just like your villains. You would think that I should know better.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a glare and sneer, “Yes, you should have. But then again, if you knew better, you would have never done SAO in the first place.”

 

Heathcliff giggles and he says, “It makes me wonder if my counterpart had as much trouble with his Selene and Serenity.”

 

Kazuto asks, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “It might be too complex to explain.”

 

Kazuto retorts, with a stern tone, “Enlighten me.”

 

Rika and Yolei ask in unison, surprised, “Huh?!” Heathcliff snaps his fingers and the scene seems to transform to the battle between Sailor Moon and Heathcliff on Floor 75, but then it shows that instead of what happened during the overload, the scene is showing Kazuto/Kirito leaping into the fight to distract Heathcliff with Sailor Moon using Asuna’s rapier, Lambent Light, to strike the final blow, Kazuto and Serena entering ALO to save Asuna and 300 SAO Survivors from Sugou keeping them trapped in there, Suguha/Leafa getting trapped in a virtual world known as Rainbow Gardens, and various other scenes including a two-on-one duel with Sailor Celestial and Davis against Heathcliff (A/N: Sailor Moon Online and Shadow of Aincrad storylines.).

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “What the heck?”

 

Heathcliff asks Kazuto, “Have you ever wondered what would have happened if you had beaten me on the seventh-fifth floor of Aincrad?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Those scenes are from a timeline where that happened. Where Serena and I beat you and Sugu, Shion, Darien, and the Scouts didn’t have to come in to aid us.”

 

Heathcliff replies, with a smile, “Exactly.”

 

Tai yells out, annoyed, “So, what?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “As you may already know from television shows, movies, and the like, there are various theories and such about alternate universes, alternate dimensions, and alternate timelines. One is that for every event, there are multiple choices and every single choice happens in their own timeline in which there are an infinite amounts of alternate timelines with a ‘base’ or main timeline. Think of the ‘main timeline’ as the trunk of a tree and alternate timelines as branches. Our timeline is a bit different.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks, “How so?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “This timeline and the one that I just showed is the ‘base’ of the tree. Our timeline and this timeline are the ‘prime timelines’.”

 

Sailor Pluto yells out, shocked, “Impossible!” Plenty of the others look at Sailor Pluto in surprise and Sailor Pluto says, “That’s just not logical! Based on your comparison, there can be only one ‘trunk’ for the ‘tree’ of the various timelines. For every universe, there is a central timeline and the various other ‘branch timelines’ that come from various events and the choices made from those events. A universe can’t have two ‘primary timelines’.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Life isn’t just dictated by logic and in a logical manner, Sailor Pluto. And our timeline is more a pair of Siamese twins rather than a tree. Separated, but linked together. As you already saw, there is just one event that makes them differ.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “But you also showed our two timelines are quite different due to that one event.”

 

Heathcliff says, “True, but while our timelines are like Siamese twins, it doesn’t mean that they are ‘identical twins’. In the other timeline, that Sugou was considering and actually close to performing the same experiment that caused the overload in this timeline.”

 

Kazuto asks Heathcliff, “And ‘that Suguha’ had gotten her hands on a NervGear and planned to go to SAO, correct?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Exactly, Kirito-kun. The two timelines have much common and they are linked together. Why? Because we were once ONE single timeline.”

 

Kotone asks, confused, “What?”

 

Yolei yells out, annoyed, “What kind of insanity are you mumbling about this time?”

 

Heathcliff retorts, “Insanity or fact? That’s up to all of you. However, the leader of Academia knows this to be fact.”

 

Sailor Orion asks, curiously, “Academia’s leader?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, strongly, “Enough! What is your game, Kayaba?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “That’s for you to find out, Prince Endymon.” Heathcliff tells Sailor Moon, “However, Serenity, I warn you fairly. I suggest that you keep your emotions in check and your counterparts a fair distance away from you for if you don’t…The fiends that declare to be the Supreme King and Queen of dragons will awaken and they may consume you for you and Selene hold their very essence in your souls.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “What?” Sailor Moon then yelps and holds her head in pain as the image of the fiendish dragon that Davis and Suguha have seen come into her mind.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Serena!”

 

Heathcliff replies, “I bid you farewell.” In a flash, Heathcliff vanishes through some kind of teleportation and leaving the Quantum Cube behind before anyone could stop him.

 

Sailor Nebula asks Sailor Moon, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Moon says, shaking her head, “I wish that I could say ‘yes’, Molly.”

 

Queen Serenity says, solemnly, “Heathcliff…” Sammy Tsukino then comes out into the open and his Keyblade then appears in which it shoots a beam into the throne in the Ruby Palace causing what looks like GM console appear in front of the throne.

 

Kotone asks, “What is that?”

 

Kazuto says, “It looks like another GM console.”

 

Sailor Mercury goes over to the GM console and she says, “I’ll see if I can find out anything.”

 

Sammy says, going over, “You are going to need my help. For some reason, I’m able to access everything in this place.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “Sammy has a point.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Agreed.” The others look at Sailor Moon and she gives a wary nod as Sammy goes over to assist Sailor Mercury at the GM console.

 

Kazuto and Sailor Star go over to Sailor Moon and Kazuto tells her, “I would ask if you are okay, but I won’t ask.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Thank you, Kazuto.” Sailor Moon nuzzles against Tuxedo Mask, who gently hugs her in return, and plenty of the others can’t help to wonder about what Heathcliff just told them in which in the back of Sailor Moon’s mind, the ‘shadow’ of the fiendish dragon that she saw looms.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Returning to the Fusion Dimension, we are in the secret base of anti-Academia resistance movement formed by the Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial of this dimension. Deep within the secret base, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Suguha, and Hiyori are inside of the same room and each of them are sleeping on a futon, but Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha are sweating quite a bit. Entering their dreams or more like, DREAM, we find Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha are inside of what’s like an Ancient Egyptian palace where Naruto is bare chested while Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha are wearing belly dancer style outfits with Sakura’s outfit being pink, Hinata’s outfit being violet/Egyptian Blue in color, and Suguha’s outfit is green. All three women are assembled around Naruto and engaged in a four-way make-out session.

 

When they stop, Naruto asks Suguha, “Are you sure about this?”

 

Suguha responds, “Do you really have to ask?” Suguha asks Hinata, “Do you really mind?”

 

Hinata replies, with a smile, “With our Force Bond combined with the time that we spent together, I really don’t mind at all. Actually, I would love it.” Suguha gives a look of surprise and she flushes in more surprise as Hinata kisses her on the lips.

 

Sakura then gently makes Naruto look at her and she says, “I’m not going to let my life be dictated by some manga, Naruto-kun.” Naruto becomes surprised when Sakura kisses her and she then brings Suguha and Hinata into a three-way kiss before all four of them return to their four-way make-out session. However, it is stopped when Suguha grunts out in pain.

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “Suguha?”

 

Suguha holds herself as starts to give off a dark violet aura and she grunts out, “It hurts…”

 

Suguha yells out in pain and Sakura asks, concerned, “What’s wrong?” Suguha yells out as the ‘dark aura’ surrounds her causing her shadow to transform into the fiendish dragon that Suguha, Davis, and Serena have been seeing in their ‘visions’.

 

Sakura says, “Whoa!”

 

Hinata asks, nervously, “What is that?” The fiendish dragon with sinister red eyes gives a powerful roar that shakes the whole of the building as looms over them while coming from Suguha’s shadow, but then it roars out as it is stopped by some kind of energy shield in which Kurama appears around them.

 

Naruto yells out, “Kurama!”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “Kit, this ‘dark dragon’ before you are the very fiendish presence trapped within the essence of the warrior princess here. The cause of her and her sister’s ‘berserk modes’.”

 

Naruto asks, “What does it want?”

 

Kurama yells out, “It wants to become whole, brat! It is just one piece of the whole and it wants out of her as well as reunite into the sinister being before you! It is also connected with those four dragons! I can tell that they wish to fuse with the entity before you swallowing up the young princess and her sister whole!”

 

Naruto says, seriously, “Not going to happen!” Naruto then hugs Suguha and he tells her, “It’s okay, Suguha-chan! We’re here! We’re all here for you!” Hinata and Sakura does the same and a bright light comes from all four of them in which the fiendish dragon roar out as it vanishes back into Suguha’s shadow.

 

Sakura asks, curiously, “What happened?”

 

Kurama responds, “Thanks to the Force Bond that connects all of you, all of your positive emotions drowned out the malice of that creature…for now. However, the creature lives within the essence of her and it is feeding off the darkness within her to make itself strongest to escape her as well as combine with those four dragons. I can hear the words from them…We will become one…We will become one…”

 

Hinata asks, “Become one?”

 

Kurama says, “I can cause mountains to topple and fill our planet with natural disaster, but this creature…I know that it can rip the very fabric of time and space to shreds.”

 

Naruto yells out, stunned, “You’re kidding!”

 

Kurama retorts, “Does it look like I’m kidding, brat? Anyway, thanks to the Force Bond and the ‘link’ that I made earlier, the three of you will be able to help her. However, it doesn’t mean it is assured that fiendish creature will remain sealed. It is already plenty strong already.”

 

Naruto says, “Well, I help Suguha-chan no matter what!”

 

Suguha looks at Naruto and Hinata says, with a smile, “Same here. Suguha-chan is my very previous friend and I won’t let her get hurt.” Suguha smiles warmly and she can’t help to nuzzle against Naruto.

 

Kurama says, with a grin, “Heh. Can’t wait for the day when you really become mates, kit.” Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha blush as Naruto, Suguha, Hinata, and Sakura separate from each other.

 

Naruto yells out, annoyed, “Ero-fox!” Kurama giggles and then there is a mighty and familiar dragonic roar coming from the hallways.

 

Hinata asks, “What is that?”

 

Kurama says, “It seems like that overgrown lizard is calling you.”

 

Sakura asks, “Overgrown lizard?”

 

Naruto says, “I think that Kurama is talking about the Crimson Dragon.”

 

Kurama retorts, “Yeah, that lizard.”

 

Naruto says, “Kurama is just store that there is a massive dragon that can beat his foxy butt.”

 

Kurama yells out, annoyed, “You better be glad that we have come to an understanding or I will chew you up and spit you out, brat!”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “Whatever Kurama.”

 

Sakura asks, “What does the Crimson Dragon want with us?”

 

Naruto says, “I say let’s find out.”

 

Naruto, who’s Mark of the Dragon is glowing, ventures off and Sakura says, with a sigh and smile, “Same old Naruto.” Soon after, Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha follow Naruto in the direction that the Crimson Dragon’s roar came from.

 

September 2025, Earth, Neo Domino City

 

Heading back to the Earth of the Standard Dimension, our heroes’ and heroines’ Earth, we are within Neo Domino City where we find the mysterious Henrietta with Lazar as they are walking through the hallways of a high-tech lab.

 

Henrietta says, “Thank you for your support, Lazar-dono.”

 

Lazar responds, “It is no problem, my dear.”

 

Henrietta says, “This mission is one of great importance and one we have been waiting for a long time.”

 

Lazar says, “Yes, indeed.” The two of them enter a high-tech room where a young man of 16 years of age with short grey hair, red glasses in front of his violet eyes, red scarf around his neck, dark blue shirt, light blue pants, and white business shoes on his feet.

 

The young man says, “Mother.”

 

Henrietta says, “Declan.”

 

The young man says, “The final preparations are complete. He thought that he could keep us away.”

 

Henrietta says, “We are going to need to hurry, my son.”

 

The young man responds, with a nod, “That man won’t get away with what he has done.”

 

Henrietta says, “But our time is limited.”

 

The young man says, with a nod, “I know, mother.” The young man, Declan, then looks at the machinery in which it looks like some kind of interdimensional transporter of some kind with Henrietta and Lazar also looking on.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Back within the formally virtual floating castle, our heroes and heroines are assembled in the Ruby Palace where Sailor Moon and Heathcliff have just ended their battle and Heathcliff’s latest words left our heroes and heroines with a lot of thought.

 

Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Pluto, “So, you did feel something on that day?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “Yes. I did feel a slight ‘abnormality’ in space-time, but it was so small and it had vanished so quickly that I thought nothing of it.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Space-time can be like the human body at times in which very minor ‘wounds’ can appear, but they are usually taken care of it by the ‘immune system’. Major abnormalities are ‘major wounds’ or ‘minor wounds’ made worse due to ‘outside influence’ which need people like me to take care of it. However, ‘minor wounds’ that don’t get ‘infected’ or made worse due to ‘outside influence’ usually correct themselves. Space-time is fluid after all.”

 

Yolei asks, “So, what that nut is saying is true?”

 

TK tells Yolei, motioning to Sailor Moon, “Hey, Yolei.”

 

Yolei glances at Sailor Moon and she says, nervously, “Whoops!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “It’s okay.”

 

Tai says, “If what Kayaba said is true, I don’t get why he would tell us.”

 

Kazuto says, looking as if in deep thought, “There has got to be a reason.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, “Are you okay?” Sailor Moon was about to say something, but Tuxedo Mask asks, with a serious tone, “Are you REALLY okay?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a sigh, “You can tell.”

 

Tuxedo Mask replies, “It isn’t too surprising Meatball Head. You don’t need a ‘psychic link’ to tell.”

 

Sailor Moon replies, with a weak smile, “I guess so. That’s why I’m so bad at poker.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a smile, “I see that your sense of humor hasn’t been effected Meatball Head.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a weak smile, “I guess not.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “We’re through!” Everyone looks at Sailor Mercury and Sammy, who are in front of the GM console, in which Sailor Mercury says, “Thanks to Sammy’s access, we managed to find a way to create a gateway to the Fusion Dimension!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “You did?!”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “How difficult was it?”

 

Sailor Star asks, looking at Kazuto, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Sailor Mercury tells Kazuto, “I was thinking the same thing. I wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t too hard and that’s suspicious.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Sailor Orion says, “He wanted Mercury to break through, but trying to disguise the fact that he is trying to disguise that fact.”

 

Ken says, “Sounds like it.”

 

Wormmon asks, “Why would he do that?”

 

Yolei responds, with a sigh, “Who knows?”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Sailor Star says, looking at Kazuto and Sailor Star, “Let’s not discard this. After all that’s happening, I intend to trust that kind of judgment.”

 

Kotone says, “You have a point, Asuna.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, nodding her head, “I agree. This person has committed unspeakable acts and caused ‘scars’ that may and will never heal.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement with Sailor Nebula’s statement. Just then the Quantum Cube starts to glow and a holographic video screen appears in the room showing the ‘space’ outside of Aincrad in which a huge keyhole like portal appears on the screen.

 

Kairi says, pointing to the keyhole, “Look!”

 

Riku says, “We see it, Kairi. That has to be the way to that world.”

 

Donald asks, “What if it is a trap?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, looking at Sailor Moon and Kazuto, “What do you think?”

 

Kazuto says, “Trap or not, I’m going after Sugu.”

 

Sailor Moon says, nodding her head in agreement, “Same here.”

 

Sailor Star says, “I’m with you and Serena-chan, Kirito-kun.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “That’s not a surprise.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “We feel the same way.”

 

Just then the whole structure starts to shake violently and Kotone asks, concerned, “What’s happening?”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “That’s not a good thing.”

 

Just there is a beeping sound, Tai pulls out a communicator, and Washu’s voice booms, “Get the heck out of there! The whole thing is collapsing!”

 

There are multiple gasps and Yolei yells out, shocked, “What did you say?”

 

Matt says, “You heard what she said Washu!”

 

Tai shouts out, “What are you waiting for? Transport us out of here now!” Immediately, our heroes and heroines start to teleport out of the Ruby Palace of Aincrad with some using the Enterprise transporter while others use their own teleportation powers, but soon enough, all of our heroes and heroines escape out of Aincrad with Quantum Cube in tow.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, USS Enterprise

 

On board the USS Enterprise, we head to the bridge, where we find Serena, Darien, Kazuto, Asuna, Tai, Ken, Yolei, Agumon, Wormmon, Hawkmon, Ange, Hilda, Sammy, the CPUs, Sora (M), Kairi, and Riku. All of them are looking at the main view screen as they see Aincrad crumbling to pieces like it did after SAO was cleared.

 

Neptune says, “Holy Nep! That castle is falling!”

 

Noire says, “Obviously, Neptune.”

 

Rom asks, curiously, “Why is the castle crumbling apart?”

 

Darien says, “Most likely, it served its purpose.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Like SAO, we have ‘completed the game’ and Aincrad has no purpose anymore.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “But what was its purpose?”

 

Yolei asks, looking at Sammy, “And how come only Sammy could unlock stuff in there?”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Sammy and Sammy looking at him, “Most likely, Kayaba put something in Sammy during the SAO beta test. Remember, Sammy is a former SAO beta tester.”

 

Serena asks Kazuto, curiously and a bit concerned, “He put something in Sammy?”

 

Kazuto says, “It is the only idea I could think of, Serena. And the evidence shows that it is most likely.”

 

Sammy asks, looking himself over, “What did he put in me?”

 

Kazuto replies, “Something to do with Aincrad most likely.”

 

Just then Nepgear says, pointing to the main screen, “Oh my goodness! Look at that!” Everyone looks to see the crumbling Aincrad giving off a powerful glow before send a beam of energy through the gateway that just opened before the remains vanish in a flash.

 

Blanc asks, “What was that?”

 

Riku says, “That’s a good question, Blanc.”

 

Ange asks, seriously, “So, what?” Ange then says, “Our friends are on the other side of the portal. Let’s get going already.”

 

Hilda says, with a smirk, “Someone is fired up.”

 

Ange glares at Hilda and Kazuto says, “Ange is right. Sugu and the others are waiting for us, but we need to remember what we just saw.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “You think that it is significant Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, “I know so, Asuna. Kayaba is up to something. What? I don’t know, but what we went through has to be a part of it.”

 

Serena says, with a nod of her head, “I agree, Kazuto.”

 

Tai asks, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

 

Ken asks Tai, “What about Davis and Kari?”

 

Tai responds, with a smile, “Something tells me that they will come to us, Ken. I have faith in them.”

 

Yolei says, with a smile, “I believe in them. They found their way back to us and they can do so again. Davis has been through tougher.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “True, but Davis is my best friend and he has been through a lot with Kari.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “I know, Ken. To be honest, I’m worrying myself to death, but Kari wouldn’t want me going into ‘full panic mode’ as I did in the past.”

 

Kazuto tells Tai, “I know how you feel.”

 

Tai tells Kazuto, with a smile, “Our sisters are strong.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “No kidding.” Soon enough, the USS Enterprise heads off towards the portal to find their lost friends/family/allies and stop the plans of Academia, namely their leader: The Professor.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Within Academia, the Professor comes into a high-tech command center with multiple personal working on multiple keyboards in front of multiple holographic screens.

 

Professor says, “Report.”

 

One of them says, “Professor. We don’t have any idea what the ‘abnormally’ is.”

 

Professor says, “We need to know. While the attacks from the Shadow Realm and the Duel Monsters’ Spirit Realm have been greatly reduced, it doesn’t mean that we can be short-sighted.”

 

Another member of the personal responds, with a nod, “Yes, Professor.”

 

A third Academia personal member shouts out, “Professor, I may have something!”

 

Professor responds, “Show me.” Just then the holographic screen displays something that causes the Professor’s eyes to widen causing him to say, “No.”

 

The Academia members are shocked by his reaction and one of them asks, “Professor?”

 

Professor asks, shocked and stunned, “But how is this possible?”

 

Another Academia asks, “Sir?” On the holographic screen is none other than Aincrad itself floating in the skies of the Fusion Dimension Earth.

 

(Elsewhere in Academia; On the meanwhile)

 

Elsewhere, we find ourselves within the prison of Serene and Serenity and they are looking out of the window in which they see the flying castle world of Aincrad in the skies of Serene’s world.

 

Serenity says, shocked, “You have got to be kidding me.”

 

Serene says, stunned, “No…”

 

Serenity asks, “What the heck is that doing here?”

 

Serene responds, sarcastically, “Do I need to point out the obvious?”

 

Serenity rubs her head, nervously, “Right.”

 

Serene says, looking at the floating castle, “Damn it. What is that freak want now? He is a real pain.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “A freak that’s providing a good distraction.” Serene and Serenity look to the source to see the door to their cell fling open where they find someone that looks like Rebecca Hawkins from Yugi’s time wearing a Slifer Red outfit similar to Blair Flannigan’s Slifer Red outfit from Jaden Yuki’s time.

 

Serene says, plainly, “It is about time.”

 

The young girl responds, taking out Serene’s transformation broach and another similar to Serene’s broach, “Sorry, but with what happened with Asuka and the others, I couldn’t be too careful.”

 

Serene tells the young girl, “No problem. I’m just glad that you are safe, Rebecca.”

 

The young girl retorts, with a grin, “Serene, you know me better than that.” Serene takes her broach while Serenity takes the other broach in which both of them can feel the power from them in which they know that it is their transformation broaches.

 

Serenity asks, “Someone that you know?”

 

Serene replies, “Rebecca Hopkins. She is quite the young genius.”

 

The young girl retorts, with a proud smile, “You know it, Serene.”

 

Serenity asks, “How can you be sure that she isn’t…compromised?”

 

Serene replies, “Asuka, Momoe, and Junko don’t know about her.”

 

Serenity asks, surprised, “Seriously?”

 

Serene responds, with a nod, “Yes. And I told them why. And they understood.”

 

The young girl, Rebecca, says, seriously, “We knew that sooner or later, any one of us could be ‘compromised’, so, we never knew who each other was.” Rebecca says, “Once Asuka and the others were found out, I made sure that someone else let that fact ‘slip’ in order to inform the others while making sure that this person didn’t know that it was me that gave him the ability to learn that information.”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Good job, girl. I lost enough friends today.”

 

Rebecca says, “We’ll get them back, Serene. However, there is worse news.”

 

Serene asks, “You mean that overgrown castle?”

 

Rebecca says, shaking her head, “No. I’m talking about Frankinveil.”

 

Serene yells out, shocked, “That sicko?!”

 

Serenity asks, curiously, “Someone that you know?”

 

Serene tells Serenity, “The worst kind of insane and demented madman. His name sounds similar to Frankenstein and you know how that story goes.”

 

Serenity says, with a winch, “Maybe I should forget that I ask.”

 

Rebecca says, “Trust us. You don’t want to know.”

 

Serene says, “I never thought that the Professor…”

 

Rebecca says, “He has seemed to keep his more ‘sensitive experiments’ down ‘in the basement’ in which he seems to be researching in creating new Fusion Monsters for Academia and their decks including Fusion Monsters that require use for Synchro Monsters and XYZ monsters.”

 

Serenity says, “Hold on! A duelist that I fought back in XYZ Dimension used a Fusion Monster that used two Synchro Monsters as Material monsters!”

 

Serene asks, curiously, “Really now?”

 

Rebecca says, with a nod, “Exactly. Remember, the Professor wants to unite our world with the Synchro, XYZ, and Standard Dimensions. In fact, he has reluctantly approved other kidnappings from the Synchro Dimension to make sure that the fusion works flawlessly.”

 

Serene says, sarcastically, “Reluctantly, huh? That makes me laugh.”

 

Rebecca says, plainly, “Well, I don’t want to be here for the punchline.”

 

Serene asks Rebecca, “What about our decks?”

 

Rebecca says, “Even more heavily guarded than your broaches, which was shocking, but they are in special rooms under lock and key with the decks separated from your duel disks.”

 

Serene says, “That’s weird.”

 

Rebecca says, “Anyway, we had better hurry.”

 

Serenity says, “No kidding.”

 

Rebecca says, “Just a moment.” Rebecca then sets up what looks like a duel disk, hides it from plain view, activates it, puts a card on it, and what looks like replicas of Serene and Serenity appear in the room.

 

Serenity asks, stunned, “What the?”

 

Serene says, with a grin, “Nice work, Rebecca.”

 

Rebecca says, “What did you expect Serene? Anyway, let’s get out of this pig sty.” Soon after, Serenity, Serene, and Rebecca leave the room and close the door to leave the Real Solid Vision duplicates of Serene and Serenity in the cell.

 

(Within another part of Academia; A short time soon after)

 

Deep within another part of Academia, we look to find ourselves within a high-tech lab where we find a middle-aged male with black hair and brown eyes in which he is wearing a scientist outfit.

 

Just then a male voice says, “Up to your ‘little works’ again, my friend?” The middle-aged male turns to see a senior male with shoulder length white hair, green eyes with bangs under his eyes, and wearing a dark grey suit with brown pants and black shoes. Right behind this senior male, Asuka, Momoe, and Junko are behind him and all three of them have blank and entranced looks in their eyes.

 

The middle-aged male says, “Ah, Doktor.”

 

The senior male says, “Doctor Frankinveil, my friend.”

 

The middle-aged male says, looking at the three young ladies with him, “Ah, these must be the young ladies in your ‘employ’.”

 

The senior male responds, with a sinister smile, “Yes, indeed. They were quite well disguising themselves being completely loyal to the Professor and now, they are completely loyal to him.”

 

The middle-aged male says, “I can see that, Doktor.”

 

The senior male asks, with a wicked smirk, “Now, what kind of wonderful things are you up to, Frankinveil?”

 

The middle-aged male, Doctor Frankinveil, responds, with a wicked smile, “Oh, a little here and there.”

 

The senior male, the Doktor, replies, with a wicked grin, “How interesting.”

 

Doctor Frankinveil asks, “We have an interesting idea if you are interested?”

 

The Doktor responds, with an evil smile, “Do tell.” Doctor Frankinveil and the Doktor give an evil laugh as the three entranced and enslaved friends of the Fusion Dimension’s Sailor Moon just stare ahead blankly where we see other figures behind them.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

In the city within the Fusion Dimension that’s similar to Venice in Italy, the woman that looks like Sailor Moon and her Dimension counterparts with the golden eight-pointed star sigil on her forehead looks out towards the sea and towards Academia as well as Aincrad floating in the skies.

 

The woman says, “You won’t get your way.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, In orbit around the planet

 

Orbiting over the Fusion Dimension’s Earth, the USS Enterprise is in orbit over the planet and we head back to the bridge where we find Serena, Darien, Kazuto, Asuna, Tai, Ken, Yolei, Agumon, Wormmon, Hawkmon, Ange, Hilda, Sammy, the CPUs, Sora (M), Kairi, and Riku with both Serena and Kazuto having intense looks as they look over the planet.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back down on the planet, Izuru Kamukura, Hiyoko Saionji, and Soda Kazuichi are at Academia, which like the Duel Academy Island of Jaden Yuki’s time, but it looks like a massive fortress structure than a school structure of Duel Academy Island, hidden in the shadows and watching all of the students of Academia.

 

Hiyoko says, “Look at those little worms.”

 

Soda says, with a wicked smirk, “Think that they are top dogs with their ability to seal people into little cards.”

 

Hiyoko says, with an evil insane smirk, “They are going to be wallowing in wonderful despair once they find that it is completely useless to them.”

 

Soda says, with a wicked grin, “Can’t wait! I’ve already developed some wonderful new toys that will spread that despair all over.”

 

Hiyoko says, “Like I give a fuck about them! You had better make sure that my show is a despairing excellent one.”

 

Izuru tells them, with a plain tone, “Do you remember the plan?”

 

Soda responds, “No fucking kidding that we remember the plan.”

 

Izuru says, plainly, “Good. We have much work to do.”

 

Hiyoko says, “No damn kidding! Those damn idiots think that they are capturing us, but all they are doing is getting what we wanted.”

 

Soda says, with a sinister smile, “And once we get our hands on those chicks that have the power to do anything and everything, there is going to be a whole lot of despair all over the place!”

 

Hiyoko says, “It is going to be the ultimate despair revolution through each and every world!” Hiyoko and Soda give evil insane laughs while Izuru looks at them with a plain look.

 

Izuru thinks in his mind, “How boring.”

 

(On the meanwhile; Elsewhere)

 

Back inside of the anti-Academia resistance movement, we find Rei meeting with someone.

 

Rei says, “Thank you for all of your help. If it wasn’t for you and your friends, even with Serene’s warning, we would have been lost.”

 

The figure says, in a familiar female voice, “No problem.”

 

Rei says, “Once we defeat Academia and kick the Professor’s butt, we’ll have access to the interdimensional travel technology of Academia and won’t have to rely on the slip-song stuff. We’ll get you home especially with the help of FOUR Sailor Celestials and FOUR Sailor Moons.”

 

The female figure says, “Thanks. No insult, but your world is a bit morbid for my tastes.” The female figure then walks into the light to reveal that she is none other than IF, Neptune’s, Nepgear’s, and Compa’s best friend from Gamindustri.

 

Rei says, “Try being a part of it during the days of the Shadow Realm invasions.”

 

IF responds, “I rather not.”

 

Rei says, “Anyway, we’ll get you back to your friends soon.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Yeah, I really miss Gear, Compa, and, which I have to admit that part of is amazed that I’m saying this, Nep, too.”

 

Rei says, “Can’t believe that you come from a world of real-life goddesses.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “Yeah, but with Nep, I can’t help to wonder.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, In orbit around the planet

 

On board the Enterprise, a familiar violet haired goddess in her human form gives a sneeze.

 

Nepgear asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Neptune responds, with a smile, “Yeah, Iffy was just talking about us in the last scene.” Plenty of the others can’t help to wonder and/or sigh at Neptune’s typical ‘fourth wall breaking’ antics (A/N: Yes, I couldn’t resist again.).

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back down on this version of Earth, we are in the streets of the Venice and there is a scream in which we head to where the scream come to find none other than Ermac standing in front of three Disciplinary Squad members similar to the ones that Naruto defeated.

 

Ermac says, in his/her multiple voices, “So, this is where you are. Kirito…Suguha…You and Kayaba’s precious niece…won’t escape our justice…” Ermac starts to walk off into the distance while she doesn’t realize that he/she is being watched by none other than Suguha’s ‘dark side’ given physical form AKA Dark Suguha.

 

Dark Suguha says, “We shall see…fool.” Soon after, Dark Suguha vanishes through some kind of teleportation.

 

End of Chapter 60

 

And that’s the end of this chapter and this arc. Now, we are set up for the fifth and hopefully, FINAL arc of the story. Our heroes and heroines, villains, and otherwise are assembling in the Fusion Dimension, but it looks like a few have discovered a ‘horrible truth’. However, what could this all mean for what’s to come? Well, as I have been saying before, folks, you are going to have to read and find out. However, one final warning, unlike the other arcs, which are fifteen chapters in length, this arc might be more like twenty chapters or so since there is going to be plenty to finish up, but at this point as I write this story, I’m not completely sure. We’re going to have to see. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!