Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Supreme Kings’ Rampage ( Chapter 65 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
The action is really heating up, everyone! ZARC has been revived and he/she is on the rampage causing all sorts of terror, chaos, and destruction in which it seems like our heroes and heroines seem to be quite powerless to stop ZARC. However, there is a ‘hint’ of hope at the end of the last chapter, but what is it and what does it have to do with Serena’s/Sailor Moon’s younger ‘Earth brother’? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, everyone! I know that this is getting repetitive, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 65: Supreme Kings’ Rampage

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Hyper Dimension Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Within the home dimension of the Hyper Dimension CPUs, we are in the Basilicom of Planeptune as the Oracle of Planeptune, Historie, looks up into the sky and sees the ‘tear’ in the sky showing what’s happening in the Fusion Dimension with the battle against Supreme King ZARC which isn’t going well as Sailor Orion has been viciously defeated by the evil entity.

 

Historie says, “In all my years, I never thought that I would see such an evil. This evil being is far more powerful than Deity of Sin or the CPU of Tari from the Ultra Dimension. Neptune…Everyone…Be careful…”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Standard Dimension, Digital World

 

Within the Digital World, we find Azulongmon and Gennai looking at the same scene unfold in the skies of the Digital World.

 

Gennai says, “The worst has happened.”

 

Azulongmon says, “Indeed, my friend. The great world-shattering evil has been revived.”

 

Gennai says, with a nod, “They are back to ravage the worlds as they have done in the original timeline.”

 

Azulongmon says, “It is amazing that a few of us remember the original timeline.”

 

Gennai says, “I believe that he and his counterpart in the other timeline knew about this.”

 

Azulongmon asks, “What about our counterparts there?”

 

Gennai says, “From what I learned, my counterpart in the other timeline has said that his Davis, Kari, and Suguha are trapped within an altered version of Sword Art Online created by former beta testers of the game that didn’t get trapped in SAO.”

 

Azulongmon says, “I see.”

 

Gennai says, “He isn’t sure that you-know-who of his timeline is involved.”

 

Azulongmon says, “We know that they are in contact with each other and know of each other’s existence. The two timelines that once made up the original timeline are eternally bound, but they are separate enough to make any aid from ‘that creature’ impossible.”

 

Gennai says, “However, it may be best since it was plenty of luck that creature assisted probably only of the cards created by Reo Akaba and the powers of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial with the abilities of the daughters of Reo.”

 

Azulongmon says, “Indeed, old friend.”

 

Gennai says, looking up, “Even if and when they win, do you think that IT will allow things for the Digital World to go as they are? You know what’s been happening in the Digital World as of late.”

 

Azulongmon says, “Yes, I do. My hot-headed friend forgets that it was the aid of the human world that allow us to ascend the level of Sovereign. Ever since my ascension, I kept wondering why the great tree that ruled us all allowed this.”

 

Gennai says, “When one battle ends, another will soon begin.”

 

Azulongmon says, “True, my friend, but at the moment, there is the focus on surviving this battle and it is difficult to say the least.” Gennai can only nod his head in agreement as he watches the events unfolding from the tear between universes in the sky.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Returning to the Fusion Dimension, we find Supreme King ZARC, in their monster form of a similar name, Supreme King Z-ARC (4000/4000), facing off against Sailor Star and Kite, who has just joined the duel, but suffering 2000 life-points ‘intrusion penalty’ due to him not being originally part of this duel. Sailor Orion has just been defeated and the attack’s sheer power sent her flying into a building and leaving her wounded in which the CPUs take her off to get medical attention despite Sailor Orion’s silent protests.

 

Sailor Star says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I put one card face-down and end my turn.”

 

Kite says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Kite says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Cipher Wing!” Just then Cipher Wing (1400/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Kite says, putting two more cards on his duel disk, “Since I have a Cipher monsters on my field, I can special summon Cipher Wing from my hand and I have two more!” Soon after, two more Cipher Wing (1400/1200 X 2) appear on the field in attack mode and Kite says, “Now, I release one of my Cipher Wing in order to double the level of the other two!” One Cipher Wing vanishes and Kite yells out, “And now, I Overlay both of my Cipher Wings and build the Overlay Network!” The remaining Cipher Wings turn into lights that goes into a vortex on the ground while Kite takes an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck and puts it on Monster Card Zone where the Cipher Wings’ cards were stacked. Kite yells out, “Galaxy shining in darkness, embody the demon of revenge and become my servant! I XYZ Summon Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon (3000/2500) with two Light Overlay Units orbiting appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “An XYZ user? How interesting.”

 

Kite says, “I activate Galaxy-Eyes Cipher’s dragon’s ability! By removing one Overlay Unit, I get control of one of your monsters! You belong to me, ZARC! Go, Cipher Projection!” Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon absorbs one of its Overlay Units and protects light from its wings at Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Supreme King ZARC responds, “Fool! No one controls us!” Supreme King ZARC says, “Our power prevents us from being destroyed and targeted by any and all card effects!” Sailor Star and Kite give looks of shock as Z-ARC creates an energy field that negates Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon’s light.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, “And thanks to her equip spell, ZARC is untouchable! They can’t be destroyed!”

 

Kite says, putting one card into the main slot, “While you are safe from my effect, you aren’t safe from this! I play Rank-Up Magic: Cipher Ascension! Now, I rank up Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon into a monster that’s one rank higher!” Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon goes into a vortex while Kite puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon’s card and he yells out, “Galaxy shining in darkness, unleash that inner and unyielding light and become the guiding ray that illuminates the future! Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution! Descend, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon (4500/3000) with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode. Kite says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Megamorph equip spell and give it to my Galaxy-Eyes! Since I have less life-points than you, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon’s attack points are doubled!” Soon after, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon goes from 4500/3000 to 9000/3000.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, excitedly, “That’s it! Even though we can’t destroy ZARC, we can still damage him! Kite-san did it!”

 

Supreme King ZARC just smiles at this and Kite yells out, “Neo-Galaxy Eyes, attack Z-ARC now! Cipher Stream of Horror!”

 

Neo Galaxy-Eyes fires its attack at Z-ARC and Supreme King ZARC says, with a wicked smile, “You really think it is that simple, XYZ user? You should know better!” Supreme King ZARC pushes a button on their duel disk and yells out, “I activate our trap: Pendulum Re-Set!” Supreme King ZARC’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a Pendulum Monster with what looks like a tuning fork and Supreme King ZARC says, “Since we have no Pendulum Monsters in our Pendulum Zones and we, a Pendulum Monster, is out on the field, we can take Pendulum Monsters face-up in our Extra Deck and re-set them in our Pendulum Zone, but only if they have a lower level or rank than the Pendulum Monster on our field!” Two cards come out of Extra Deck of ZARC’s disk and Supreme King ZARC says, displaying Supreme King Gate Zero (0/0) and Supreme King Gate Infinity (0/0) Pendulum Monster cards, and she yells out, “We take scale zero, Supreme King Gate Zero, and scale thirteen, Supreme King Gate Infinity, and re-set the Pendulum Scale!” Supreme King ZARC puts the two cards on the duel disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on the disk’s Monster Card Zones in which the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, where the number 0 below Supreme King Gate Zero and number 13 below Supreme King Gate Infinity.

 

Kite asks, “And what’s that supposed to do? You can’t stop my attack, invincible or not!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “Supreme Gate Zero’s Pendulum Effect! As long as we remain on the field, we take no damage!” Sailor Star and Kite gasp in shock as Neo Galaxy-Eyes’ attack is absorbed into Supreme King Gate Zero.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, “Oh no! And as long as ZARC can’t be destroyed due to the spells and its own abilities, ZARC can’t take damage at all!”

 

Kite says, with a sneer while putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn.”

 

Supreme King ZARC draws one card from their deck and says, “We are the ultimate existence and none can stand in our way! Allow me to demonstrate! Supreme King Gate Infinity’s Pendulum Effect! While we remain on the field, we gain life-points equal to the attack points of one monster on the field and we choose your Neo Galaxy-Eyes!”

 

Kite asks, shocked, “What?!” Supreme King ZARC/Z-ARC glows in which their life-points go up by 9000 more points!

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, shocked, “Oh no! If this keeps on, there is no way we can win!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, putting one card into the main slot of the disk, “Then we activate our Dark Scales card! Since both Supreme Gates Zero and Infinity are in our Pendulum Zones, we can summon as many Pendulum Monsters that are face-up in our Extra Deck! Return, Darkwurm!” When Supreme King ZARC puts two cards from their Extra Deck onto their duel disk, two Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm (1800/1200 X 2) return to the field in attack mode and Supreme King ZARC says, “And now, we take our Darkwurms and Overlay them to build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Zara takes an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck and puts it on top of both Darkwurm monster cards on her duel disk which are now on the same Monster Card Zone in which Supreme King ZARC says, “The fangs of rebellion that live in the pitch-black darkness! Give in and obey me! I XYZ Summon Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion!” Out of the vortex, Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion (2500/2000), a corrupted version of Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon with similar ‘green markings’ as Supreme King Z-ARC, appears on the field in attack mode with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it.

 

Sailor Star asks, shocked, “Dark Rebellion?”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “Dark Rebellion, attacks Neo Galaxy-Eyes!” As Dark Rebellion charges in to attack and Supreme King ZARC says, “We activate Dark Rebellion’s effect! By detaching one Overlay Unit, your monsters’ power becomes zero and Dark Rebellion gains attack points to its original attack!” Dark Rebellion absorbs one of its Overlay Units in which it shoots dark violet lightning that binds Neo Galaxy-Eyes causing it stats to go from 9000/3000 to 0/3000 while Dark Rebellion goes from 2500/2000 to 7000/2000!

 

Sailor Star says, concerned, “Oh no!”

 

Kite says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I don’t think so! I activate Overlay Guard Armor!” Kite’s face-down card is revealed to be a Quick-Play Spell card with a picture of an XYZ Monster creating a shield with its Overlay Units and Kite says, “By detaching all over Neo Galaxy-Eyes Overlay Units, I negate its destruction and battle damage equal to the number of Overlay Units that Neo Galaxy-Eyes has!” Neo Galaxy-Eyes absorbs its two Overlay Units and Dark Rebellion’s attacks bounces off a shield protecting it.

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “So, even if we attack, it would be useless? Well played, but it won’t protect you for long.” Supreme King ZARC says, with a wicked smirk, “We end our turn!” Dark Rebellion then goes from 7000/2000 back to its original 2500/2000 with Neo Galaxy-Eyes going from 0/3000 back to 9000/3000 due to Dark Rebellion’s effect being done.

 

Current Score:

Supreme King ZARC: 13,000

Sailor Star: 5000

Kite: 2000

 

Sailor Star says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Pot of Greed and draw two cards!”

 

After Sailor Star draws two cards, Supreme King ZARC says, “Have you forgotten our power already? Allow me to remind you! My Pendulum ability activates and your cards are now destroyed!” The two cards that Sailor Star draw spark before they vanish from her hand.

 

However, Sailor Star says, with a grin, “Thank you. You did exactly what I wanted you to do.” ZARC gives a confused look and Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! All of us are now forced to draw until we have a full hand!”

 

Supreme King ZARC gives a look of surprise and ZARC says, with a wicked smirk, “Ah, I see. You made me waste my power. How clever. This makes the game more interesting.” Sailor Star, Kite, and ZARC draw from their decks until they have half-a-dozen cards in their respective hands each.

 

Sailor Star says, with a plain tone, “You also given what I need by destroying the two cards that I drew earlier! I activate Natasha’s ability! By removing another Cyber Angel from my graveyard from play, I can revive her! And I remove the Cyber Angel Idaten that you forced me to send to my grave earlier!” A card come out of her graveyard that she puts ‘out of play’ and Cyber Angel Natasha (1000/1000) return to the field in defense mode in which Sailor Star says, “And now, Natasha, when summoned this way, can take control of one of your monsters!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, with an evil smirk, “Fool! We can’t be controlled by anyone!”

 

Just then ZARC’s eyes wide and Sailor Star says, with a grin, “I know, so, that’s why I’m taking Dark Rebellion!”

 

As Natasha glows, ZARC says, with a wicked smile, “Wrong!” ZARC pushes a button on their disk’s touch screen and ZARC says, “Activate trap: Supreme King’s Judgment!” ZARC’s other face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of Z-ARC in front of a scales in which ZARC says, “With us on the field, you can’t take control of any Supreme King Dragon monsters on our field!”

 

Natasha’s glow fades away and Sailor Star says, “I activate the effect of the second Natasha in my graveyard! By removing the Benten in my grave, I can revive her as well!” Another card comes out of the graveyard slot of Sailor Star’s disk and she puts it ‘out of play’ in which the other Cyber Angel Natasha (1000/1000) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

ZARC says, with a wicked smile, “Our trap prevents you from taking our kin.”

 

Sailor Star says, “That’s not what I was going for. I activate my Natasha’s effect! Now, I can increase my life-points by the half of the attack of another monster that I control!” Sailor Star’s life-points then increase by 1000 and Sailor Star says, putting two cards in the main slot of her disk, “I place two cards face-down and end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Supreme King ZARC: 13,000

Sailor Star: 6000

Kite: 2000

 

ZARC says, taunting tone in their voice, “Is that all? We are so disappointed.”

 

Kite says, drawing a card, “Don’t you ever shut up? It’s my move!”

 

ZARC says, with a wicked smile, “And we can’t wait to see what you have next, XYZ user. Entertain us.”

 

Kite says, with a serious tone, “You are going to be more than entertained, ZARC! I’m going to end you and bring Tsuki back!” ZARC gives an evil smile as Kite thinks in his mind, “Easier said than done. This creature can’t be destroyed or targeted by effects and thanks to his or her spell, this fiend can’t be destroyed in battle. As long as this overgrown lizard remains on the field, ZARC takes no damage from either battle or effects and every turn, ZARC can gain more life-points in which I already gave that fiend over ten thousand! Now, ZARC has a perverse form of Tsuki’s dragon on the field and it is a tough cookie as well! Well, I won’t stop! I will get Tsuki back!”

 

(Elsewhere; on the meanwhile)

 

Around this time, we find ourselves in a made-up treatment center with Sakura and Compa with MarvelousAQL and IF assisting when they can with the CPUs leading in an injured Sailor Orion for treatment in which Sakura examines her with a medical jutsu.

 

Sailor Orion says, “I’m just…fine.”

 

Sakura tells Sailor Orion, “Several broken and bruised ribs is far from fine, Shion. I can’t believe that he hit you so hard with your Valkyrie powers.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “ZARC is far from an ordinary foe.”

 

White Heart says, “No kidding.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “I need to get back there.”

 

Sakura says, sternly, “Not with that those ribs, you aren’t. Now, stay still and let me heal you.” Sailor Orion just stays silent as Sakura uses her medical jutsu to treat Sailor Orion’s injuries which are being helped by Orion’s Sailor Scout healing while Sora (M), Riku, and Kairi assist in bringing people to relative safety as Kite and Sailor Star battle against ZARC.

 

(At Academia; A short time afterwards)

 

Rejoining those that are Academia, Sailor Mercury, Standard and Fusion versions, are working with Izzy and Declan as they are researching on how to release Sailor Celestial, all of four of them, from Arc-V as well as stop the fusing of the worlds which is happening all around them while Kazuto looks out into the distance.

 

Rika tells Kazuto, “Hey, Kazuto! Asuna is a tough girl and she is a Sailor Scout!”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “I know, Rika.”

 

Keiko says, “We’ll get Serena and Suguha back.”

 

Kotone says, “We won’t give up.”

 

Kazuto says, with a weak smile, “Yeah.”

 

Tuxedo Mask is looking over towards the battle with ZARC and Sailor Uranus tells him, “We’ll get her back.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “I know. I can sense her within ZARC and I can feel her agony.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “We know how you feel, Darien. We just want to get in here.”

 

Tai says, “Yeah, dude. But jumping in there without knowing how to rip her out that overgrown lizard isn’t going to help her.”

 

Yolei asks Davis, “Isn’t that your job?”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Very funny, four-eyes.”

 

TK asks, nervously, “Is this really the time?”

 

Gatomon says, “I think that plenty of us are in the same position. This is really making my tail twitch.”

 

Naruto says, “No kidding! I can’t stand this!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “I know, Naruto-kun. I feel so helpless.”

 

Kushina says, “We know sweetie, but we can’t give up.”

 

Minato says, “If there is a way, they will find it.”

 

Sailor Mercury tells Declan, “Thank you, Declan-san.”

 

Declan responds, “There is no need for thanks. Both of us are on the same side. Thanks to my knowledge, I was able to access Reo’s personal files and gather all information that I can.”

 

Izzy says, “We can use it to figure out on how to turn this thing off safely.”

 

Ken says, “I doubt it will be easy.”

 

Tai asks, “When has it ever been easy?”

 

Hiyori thinks in her mind, looking at Arc-V, “Suguha…”

&n bsp;

They hear a loud ‘boom’ and Sailor Jupiter says, “Man! They must be getting more intense out there!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “That can be seen from here, Jupiter.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Asuna…” On the meanwhile, Davis and Kari look at each other and nod at some kind of unsaid agreement.

 

(Around the same time; In another part of the Fusion Dimension)

 

In another area of the Fusion Dimension, Sammy Tsukino is looking at Supreme King Z-ARC/ZARC from a distance where the battle between them, Sailor Star, and Kite is going on.

 

Sammy says, “Geez! I thought that thing was huge before!” Soon after, Andrew and Ryoutarou come over with both of them dressed like they were in SAO as Agil and Klein.

 

Ryoutarou says, “No kidding, bro. Geez!”

 

Andrew says, “And Serena is trapped in that thing? Man!”

 

Sammy says, “Okay, we’ve got get to that Academia place! It is the only way that we can get Meatball Head out of that overgrown lizard!” Just then all three of them yelp to see what look like to be ‘ghosts’ of people.

 

Ryoutarou yells out, fearfully, “Who or what are they?!”

 

Andrew asks, curiously, “People?”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Dude, people AREN’T see through!”

 

Sammy says, “We don’t have time to worry about ‘ghosts’.”

 

Andrew says, with a nod, “Yeah, you’re right.” Andrew tells Ryoutarou, “Let’s go.” Sammy, Andrew, and Ryoutarou, a bit nervously, head off to find their way to Academia in order to for Sammy to complete his ‘work’ to save his sister, Suguha/Sailor Celestial, and the multiverse.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world

 

Heading yet to another Earth affected by the dimension fusion, we are within that Earth’s Japan and all over that Japan, there are particular young teenage girls looking at what’s happening in the Fusion Dimension from the ‘rips’ in the sky. With them are strange animals or ‘fairies’ are by these girls’ sides and they are confused, concerned, and/or a mixture of both until strange chaotic ‘portals’ or ‘tears’ in the fabric of space-time are form in which they are swept in.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back in the Fusion Dimension, we return to the battle between Sailor Star and Kite against Supreme King ZARC as Kite takes his turn.


Kite says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “First, I start with this: Luminous Dragon Ritual!” Kite discards his Galaxy Dragon (2000/1000) monster card and he says, putting a Ritual monster card on his duel disk, “I release my Galaxy Dragon in order to play Paladin of Photon Dragon!” Soon after, Paladin of Photon Dragon (1900/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Kite says, as a card comes out of his deck, “But now, I release my Paladin in order to play a monster that burns brighter than the fiercest star! With power like a super nova! Meet Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!” Kite put the card on his duel disk causing Paladin to vanish and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Kite yells out, “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, attack Dark Rebellion now!”

 

As Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon moves in to attack, Supreme King ZARC says, “Fool! Have you forgotten what our kin is capable of? Allow me…!!”

 

Kite says, with a grin, “Allow me to show you what my dragon is made of! Galaxy-Eyes’ ability activates! Both it and Dark Rebellion are now banished!” Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Dark Rebellion vanish from the field and Kite says, “And now, with the end of the Battle Phase, they return!” Just then Dark Rebellion and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon return to the field in which Kite says, with a smirk, “And now, Galaxy-Eyes gains five hundred attack points for every Overlay Unit that your previous dragon lost!” Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon then roars out as it goes from 3000/2500 to 3500/2500 and Kite says, with a smile while putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Ah, well! It looks like your Dark Rebellion can’t use its ability anymore! Too bad! And if you think that you are going to get revenge against my Galaxy-Eyes, you might want to think again! I end my turn!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, with a smirk, “You think that you can scare us XYZ user! Allow us to show you true fear!” Supreme King ZARC draws a card and says, “Our turn! First, our Supreme Gate Infinity’s ability activates and we gain life-points equal to the power of one of your monsters!” Kite snarls as Supreme King ZARC’s life-points increase by 9000 more points and Supreme King ZARC says, putting one card into the main slot, “We activate our Dragon’s Mirror spell! By removing Fusion Material monsters from our graveyard from play, we can summon a Fusion Monster Dragon monster! We remove our two Darkwurms!” Both Supreme King Dragon Darkwurms appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex, and Supreme King ZARC says, putting a Fusion Monster card from the Extra Deck on their duel disk, “Servant kin of the shadows, untie to form venomous fangs of supremacy! Fusion Summon! Appear now, Supreme King Dragon Starve Venom!” Out of the fusion vortex, Supreme King Dragon Starve Venom (2800/2000), a corrupted and sinister version of Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, surprised, “A darker version of Starve Venom Fusion Dragon?”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, putting another card into the main slot, “Next, we activate Dimension Gate of Supremacy! Since there are Supreme Gate cards in our Pendulum Zones and we are on the field, we can revive all Supreme King monsters removed from play back to the field!” Just then both Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm (1800/1200 X 2) reappear on the field in attack mode and Supreme King ZARC says, putting yet another card into the main slot, “Supreme Tuning! When we are out on the field, one monster can count a Tuner monster now!”

 

Sailor Star says, nervously, “Tuner? Oh no!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “And now, we tune one of our Darkwurms with another Darkwurm!” One Darkwurm turns into four stars that turns into four rings that surround the other Darkwurm turning it transparent before a column of light appears on the field a Supreme King ZARC gets a Synchro Monster from the Extra Deck of their duel disk causing ZARC to say, “Kin of wings of light! Deceive your enemies with your sharp talons! Synchro Summon!” Supreme King ZARC puts the Synchro Monster card on their duel disk and says, “Come forth, Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing!” Out of the light, Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing (2500/2000), a corrupted version of Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode. Supreme King ZARC says, with an evil smile and sly tone, “And now, Clear Wing’s ability activates! When summoned, Clear Wing destroys all of my opponent’s monsters!”

 

Sailor Star gasps in shock and Kite asks, stunned, “What?!” Just then Clear Wing shines a light down in which destroys both Natasha, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon, and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon.

 

Sailor Star says, stunned, “Our monsters!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, with an evil sly tone, “Next, we use Supreme King Starve Venom’s effect! It can gain the name and power of one monster on the field or in the graveyard! We choose Cyber Angel Natasha!”

 

Sailor Star asks, shocked, “What?” Starve Venom reaches into a gateway, pulls out Cyber Angel Natasha, and absorb her.

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “We use Natasha’s effect and gain life-points equal to half of the power of one monster on our field! We choose our monster form!” Supreme King ZARC’s life-points than goes up by 2000 more points.

 

Kite asks, with a snarl, “How many more life-points can this fiend gain?!”

 

Supreme King ZARC responds, with an evil sly tone, “You won’t find out! To honor you, we will attack you directly!” Z-ARC then swings its right fist towards Kite himself.

 

Sailor Star prepares to push a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, but Kite shouts out, “Don’t use that yet!” Sailor Star recoils in surprise as Kite runs away as quickly as he can and leap as soon as Z-ARC’s fist slams into the ground in front of him causing him to scream out as he is sent flying several stories into the air from the sheer force of impact and shockwave causes by the attack as he loses 4000 life-points as well as his place in the duel.

 

Sailor Star says, shocked, “Kite-san!” As Kite starts to fall, he is catches by none other than AeroVeedramon, Veemon’s Ultimate form.

 

Kite gives a look of surprise and AeroVeedramon says, “Hey! Don’t look so surprised!” Sailor Star is shocked and she then looks to see Davis, with an activates duel disk attached to his left wrist, as his form is ‘sparkling’ as a computer voice says ‘Intrusion Penalty: 2000 points’.

 

Sailor Star says, “Davis!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “Well, if isn’t the hot-head warrior of miracles and life!”

 

Sailor Star gives a look of surprise and Davis says, “It seems you remember me, pal.”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “Indeed, Motomiya! Other than Celestial, Moon, Ray, and Pandora, you were the one of the worst pains in our necks! It was because of you that Ray and Pandora brought out Genesis Omega Dragon in the first place!”

 

Sailor Star’s eyes widen and Davis says, with a grin, “I live to displease you, two, wacky freak jobs!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “So, you wish to stop us again! This time, you don’t have your precious princesses, Ray, or Pandora to save our ass as well as Genesis Omega Dragon! Not even the Crimson Dragon can defeat us! We are the ultimate existence!”

 

Davis asks, “Are you going duel or are you going to blab all day?”

 

Supreme King ZARC responds, putting two cards into the main slot of their disk, “We end our turn!”

 

Current Scores:

Supreme King ZARC: 24,000

Sailor Star: 6000

Kite: 0

Davis: 2000

 

AeroVeedramon brings Kite to Sailor Sun and Nefertimon in which Sailor Sun transfers Kite to Nefertimon causing Sailor Sun to say, “Nefertimon, get Kite-san to Sakura.”

 

Nefertimon respond, “You got it, Kari!” Nefertimon flies off before Kite could say or do anything while Sailor Sun and AeroVeedramon look on to see Davis helping Sailor Star against ZARC.

 

(Back at Academia; on the meanwhile)

 

Returning with the rest of our heroes and heroines, they are still within Academia as they still try to figure out how to get Suguha and her counterparts out of Arc-V while also stopping the fusion of the worlds.

 

Keiko says, seeing something and in a shocked tone, “Look!” Everyone then looks to see what looks like transparent images of people all around them.

 

Kotone asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Hiyori asks, “Who are they?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “People lost between worlds.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “People lost between worlds?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “People that have become trapped in-between the realms as they merge together, Firefly.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, concerned, “That’s not good.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, nodding her head in agreement, “Indeed, Jupiter. We can’t be sure that they will get through okay, get trapped between realms, or worse.”

 

Tai says, “Damn! We need to hurry this up!”

 

Matt tells Tai, “We know how you feel, Tai. Our family and friends could get trapped by this. We’re all worried.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And Davis and Kari have run off against ZARC.”

 

Yolei says, “Davis is a good duelist, but even he might be over his head!”

 

TK says, “You might be right, Yolei, but Davis is one of our best shots to hold back that overgrown lizard until we get Suguha out of there and stop the dimension fusion.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “I agree. He is our best bet against ZARC.” Ken thinks in his mind, concerned, “However, I am concerned that Yolei has a point, Davis. Be careful out there.”

 

Naruto pounds his right hand into his left palm and Kazuto asks Sailor Mercury, “How does it look?”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, “This technology is very complex and if I do one thing wrong, I could place not only Suguha in danger, but also our worlds as well as ourselves.”

 

Izzy says, “Indeed. This is just like you-know-what all over again.”

 

Joe tells Izzy, “Let’s not go there Izzy.”

 

Just then Sammy’s voice booms, “Guess that’s why I’m here.” Everyone looks to see Sammy, Andrew, and Ryoutarou enter the room.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, surprised, “Sammy?”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Agil? Klein? I mean…?”

 

Andrew says, “Easy, man.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a grin, “Sorry that we’re late, bro. Traffic was terrible.”

 

Tai asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Andrew says, pointing to Sammy, “Just helping bring the only person that’s going to bring Kazuto’s sister back.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, confused, “Say what?”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Believe me, you aren’t going to believe what the dude is going to say next on how he is going to do that.”

 

Sammy brings out his Keyblade and Kazuto asks Sammy, “How are you going to rescue Sugu from inside that thing?”

 

Sammy replies, “By doing something that I can’t believe that I’m doing: I’m summoning Aincrad itself here.”

 

There are multiple gasps and Rika yells out, “Say what?!”

 

Andrew says, “Believe me, we couldn’t believe when we heard about this from that Yen Sid guy.”

 

Kazuto says, “I thought so. This has to do with what Kayaba put in Sammy back in the SAO beta test.”

 

There are plenty of confused looks at Kazuto and Andrew says, with a nod, “That’s right. Figures that you know such a thing, bro.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, realizing something, “Sammy was part of the SAO beta test!”

 

Sammy says, with a nod, “Bingo.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Sammy is a former SAO beta tester like me and during the beta test, which lasted around a month, Kayaba must have downloaded something into Sammy via his NervGear.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “That’s beyond creepy.”

 

Sammy says, sarcastically, “Tell me about it. I don’t think that what he put in me was supposed to be used like this, but right now, this is the best chance for my Meatball Head sister’s ‘royal sister’ and for Meatball Head herself.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sammy, “How can Yen Sid-dono be sure?”

 

Kazuto says, “Aincrad is short for An Incarnating Radius and it represents space and time itself. Its axis is time and the floor represented space.”

 

Andrew says, with a nod, “Now that I think about, it makes sense bro.”

 

Keiko asks, “So, bringing Aincrad here will help free Suguha?”

 

Sammy says, with a nod, “That’s what I was told.”

 

Tai says, “I don’t like it.”

 

Kazuto says, “Neither do I, but right now, we need to save Sugu and through her, save Serena and all our worlds. Time is one thing not on our side.”

 

Minato says, nodding his head, “I agree. We need to do something.”

 

Sammy says, pointing his Keyblade at Arc-V, “No kidding. Here goes something!” For a moment, nothing happens, but then the tip of Sammy’s Keyblade glows in which it sends a beam into Arc-V creating a beam of light that goes into the sky itself.

 

Matt says, “Now, we really need Davis to hold the line.”

 

Yolei says, “No joke, Matt. We’re going to be sending a message: ‘We’re doing something to mess you up right here’.”

 

As whatever Sammy is doing is going on, Naruto thinks in his mind, “Hold on, Suguha-chan! We’re on our way!”

 

(Back with ZARC; A bit later on)

 

Returning to the battle with ZARC, Kite has been ‘knocked out’ of the fight and Davis has come in to take his place in which Sailor Star continue to endure as she takes her turn.

 

Sailor Star says, “I activate Natasha’s effect! I remove the other Natasha in order to revive this one!” A card comes out of graveyard slot of Sailor Star’s duel disk and Cyber Angel Natasha (1000/1000), once again, returns to the field in defense mode. Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Chaos Gem Draw! For every monster removed from play, I can send one Crystal Beast to the graveyard!” Three cards come out of Sailor Star’s deck and as her deck is reshuffling, Sailor Star discards Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle (800/2000), Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (1600/1000), and Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth (1700/1600), and Sailor Star says, drawing three cards, “And with that, I can draw three cards.”

 

ZARC retorts, with a sinister smirk, “Fool! Did you forget our power? We activate our Pendulum Effect and your cards are destroyed!” The three cards that Sailor Star drew spark before they vanish, but Sailor Star gives a sly smile causing ZARC to get confused.

 

Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Mining for Magical Stones! I discard two cards from my hand to retrieve one spell from my graveyard!” Sailor Star discards two cards, takes a card out of her graveyard slot, and she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, since I have SEVEN Crystal Beasts in my graveyard, I can summon my greatest monster: Rainbow Dragon!” In a bright light, Rainbow Dragon (4000/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then I play Card of Sanctity! Forcing all of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” All three duelists draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands with Davis only have to draw one card in which Sailor Star says, “And due to Natasha’s ability! I gain life-points equal to half of Rainbow Dragon’s attack points!” Sailor Star’s life-points go up by 2000 more points and Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot, “And then I end my turn with one card face-down!”

 

ZARC asks, annoyed, “Is that all? We are getting annoyed!”

 

Current Score:

Supreme King ZARC: 24,000

Sailor Star: 8000

Davis: 2000

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “You are going to get more than annoyed, lizard breath! I draw!” Davis says, displaying Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “I use scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Davis puts the two cards onto the Pendulum Zones of his disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on his disk’s Monster Card Zones in which said monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, with the number 1 below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and number 8 below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in which Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Pendulum Shift! I change the scale of one Pendulum Monster on the Pendulum Scale! I change Mirage Dragon’s scale from eight to ten!” The number below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon goes from 8 to 10 and Davis says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through nine this turn! Pendulum Summon!” Davis puts three cards on his duel disk and he says, “Let’s do this, guys! Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron, Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver, and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, three ‘lights’ come from the circle, and they are revealed to be Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600), Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver (2000/2600), and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Supreme King ZARC says, with a sneer while looking at Phantom Dragon, “That mockery of our kin will be erased.”

 

Davis says, leaping into the air, “Don’t count on it!” Davis grabs an Action Card and he says, putting it into the main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: Special Draw! I draw one card for every monster Special Summoned during this turn!”

 

Davis draws three cards and Supreme King ZARC says, with a sinister smile, “Are you just dense or don’t you listen fool? We use our Pendulum ability and get rid of that card!”

 

When the three cards that Davis draw vanish, Davis says, with a sly grin, “That’s what I wanted you to do!” Supreme King ZARC gives a surprised and confused look and Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Repeating Alchemy spell card! When a spell effect is negated during my turn, I can use this guy to use the effect of the any spell used during the previous turn! Namely, Star girl’s Card of Sanctity!” Sailor Star draws a card from her deck while Davis draws half-a-dozen cards from his deck. Davis says, “And now, I use Dissolver’s ability and fuse him with Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon leaves the column of light and goes into a fusion vortex with Dissolver in which Davis says, putting a Fusion Monster card on his duel disk, “I Fusion Summon Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon (2500/3000) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “And thanks to Vortex Dragon’s ability, I can send one monster on the field back to your hand and I choose your Clear Wing!” Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon creates a vortex in which Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing vanishes from the field and returns to Supreme King ZARC’s Extra Deck causing ZARC to snarl in which Davis says, with a smirk, “Ah, what’s the matter? Annoyed? Get ready to feel worse! I use the ability of Odd-Eyes Synchron and tune it with Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon emerges from its column of light and Odd-Eyes Synchron turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, making it transparent, and creating a column of light on the field while Davis gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. Davis says, “Celestial flames gather here, burn with the flame of a dragon’s star! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Time burn it up, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.

 

Supreme King ZARC says, with a confident smile, “Your pale imitations of our kin don’t scare us!”

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “It will! I activate my Odd-Eyes Advent card! By sending Pendulum Monsters from my hand or field, I can use this to bring out a Dragon type Ritual monster!” Davis discards Dragoncaller Magician (2400/1000) Pendulum Monster card and he says, putting a Ritual Monster card on his duel disk, “By sending good old Dragoncaller packing, I play Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon!” Soon after, Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon (2800/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “And he is bad news for you since he sends all of your spell and trap cards back to your hand!”

 

Supreme King ZARC yells out, shocked, “What?!” Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon unleashes a burst of anti-gravity that causes Supreme King ZARC’s two Pendulum Cards and their field’s spell and traps card to vanish and reappears in their hand.

 

Sailor Star says, excitedly, “Yes!”

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Card of Destruction! That means that we lose our hands and we draw a new hand for our decks!”

 

Supreme King ZARC yells out, angrily, “You will pay for this insult to us, Motomiya!” All three duelists discard their hands to the graveyard slots of their respective duel disks with Sailor Star draws six new cards, Davis draws three new cards, and ZARC draws thirteen new cards.

 

Davis retorts, tauntingly, “Ah, you sore since I broke your precious combo? Too bad, lizard breath!” Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Now, I play my Banner of Courage spell card! With this baby remaining on the field, all my monsters gain two hundred attack points during the Battle Phase!” Soon after, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon goes from 2500/2000 to 2700/2000, Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon goes from 2500/3000 to 2700/3000, and Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon goes from 2800/2500 to 3000/2500 in which Davis says, “Gravity, take Starve Venom!” Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon unleashes a gravity ball at Starve Venom, destroying it, and ZARC growls as they lose 200 life-points and Davis yells out, “Vortex, send Dark Rebellion flying!” Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon creates a powerful storm that sends Dark Rebellion flying before it shatters into pieces in which ZARC snarl as they just lose 200 more life-points.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, excitedly, “He did it! The damage was only minor, but Davis has prevented ZARC from being immune to damage and destruction as well! We have a chance now!”

 

Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “I think that I made a fool of you enough today. I’ll end my turn with these!”

 

Current Score:

Supreme King ZARC: 23,600

Sailor Star: 8000

Davis: 2000

 

Supreme King ZARC yells out, enraged, “How dare you?! HOW DARE YOU?! We will destroy you, Motomiya!” Supreme King ZARC draws one card from their deck and yells out, “Our turn!” Just then ZARC notices a light and turns to source in which ZARC sees the light coming from Academia in which ZARC says, sneering, “We see! You think us a fool? You are keeping us distracted as you are attempting to revive that wretched Celestial to stop us!”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, nervously, “Damn! Busted!”

 

AeroVeedramon says, nervously, “That’s not good.”

 

Supreme King ZARC yells out, strongly, “You will pay for your arrogance!” Just then Supreme King ZARC gives out a mighty roar and dozens upon dozens of dark portals start to appear all over the place.

 

Sailor Star asks, “What’s going on?!”

 

Davis says, nervously, “Something not good.” Out of those portals, all sorts of Duel Monsters of all shapes, sizes, and types come flooding out of the portals.

 

Sailor Sun asks, confused, “What is this?”

 

Supreme King ZARC gives an evil laugh and says, with a wicked sly tone, “These are the agents of chaos of the Shadow Realm! They don’t care if all is destroyed since they wish to destroy everything themselves!”

 

As the Shadow Monster prepare to rampage, AeroVeedramon shouts out, “I don’t think so!” He rams one of the Shadow Monsters and it screeches before shattering as if a Solid Vision projection while Sailor Sun uses her sword to cut through several more and destroying them in the same manner.

 

Davis yells out, “Kari! AeroVeedramon!”

 

Sailor Sun says, “We’ll take care of these things! You and Sailor Star keep fighting ZARC and we’ll handle them!”

 

AeroVeedramon says, nervously, “There is too many of them!” Soon enough, a lot of them are flying towards Academia and Sailor Sun and AeroVeedramon are swamped with hundreds to thousands of Shadow Monsters already making them unable to stop them.

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Kirito-kun! Everyone!”< /p>  

Supreme King ZARC says, with an evil sly smile and tone, “You won’t have to worry about them! You will enjoy them in extinction soon enough!”

 

Davis yells out, strongly, “Oh, really? This duel is far from over!”

 

Supreme King ZARC responds, with an evil sly tone, “We shall see worm!” Davis and Sailor Star stood their ground as they prepared for ZARC’s next assault.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

Back on board the USS Enterprise, those still onboard the now reality traveling starship are looking at the scene of what’s happening down on the planet especially those on the bridge.

 

Ryoko says, “They’re in trouble.”

 

Ange says, sarcastically, “No kidding.”

 

Washu says, “Well, Master Yen Sid’s plan only could manage to get one person through and that was Sammy.”

 

Tenchi asks Washu, “Can’t you do anything Washu?”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “Well, thanks to Master Yen Sid sending me the data, I might have an idea.”

 

Tusk asks, curiously, “Might?”

 

Washu says, “This is going to take a while. A lot less than without Master Yen Sid’s help, but it is still going to be a while. Genius can’t be too rushed.”

 

Ryoko says, annoyed, “Oh, brother.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, The World that Never Was

 

Returning to the headquarters of Organization XIII, said organization, regrouping after the ‘debacle’ in the Super Dimension Gamindustri, are witnessing what’s going on in the Fusion Dimension.

 

Xigbar asks, with a sly smirk, “Isn’t that something?”

 

Young Xehanort asks Master Xehanort, “What do you make of this?”

 

Master Xehanort responds, “Something that we need to keep close attention to.”

 

Saix asks, curiously, “Why is that?”

 

Master Xehanort replies, “It may give us best opportunities or the creation of our worst enemies even beyond Sora, Riku, and the King.” The other members of the organization can’t help to wonder what dark Keyblade Master meant by his words, but they decide to stay silent and keep looking as events in the Fusion Dimension play out.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Returning back to the Fusion Dimension, we are at the temporary triage center created by Sakura and Compa and they are under attack by the legions of Shadow Realm monsters unleashed by Supreme King ZARC with the CPUs fighting them off with IF, MarvelousAQL, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, and Sakura acting a second line of defense for those that can’t defend themselves.

 

White Sister (Ram) freezes a group of Vampire Bats and she says, “Ugh! There is just so many of them!”

 

Black Sister says, “No kidding! This is too much!”

 

Purple Sister says, “I know, Uni, but these people can’t protect themselves!”

 

Purple Heart says, “That’s why we need to be their line of defense!” Sakura uses her chakra enhanced strength to create boulders from the concrete ground to fling at the enemy and crush them.

 

White Heart says, annoyed, “They are just like roaches! Every time you squash one, a dozen more take their place!”

 

Green Heart impales a group of Harpie’s Brothers and she says, “Well, these ‘roaches’ have all sorts of deadly abilities, Blanc.” As if to make her point, Green Heart dodges fireballs from a pair of Solar Flare Dragons.

 

Kairi and Riku use ice spells to freeze a group of monsters while Sora (M) smashes them to pieces with his Keyblades in which Kairi says, “There are just too many.”

 

Sora (M) says, “We know, Kairi, but these people need us!”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “Sora is right, Kairi. We are the best defense right now.” Kairi nods her head as she continues to defense the triage center with MarvelousAQL and IF aid with their own combat skills as well.

 

(At Academia; around the same time)

 

Within the Academia building, our heroes and heroines are having plenty of troubles of their own as swarms of Shadow Realm monsters are attacking them with the Sailor Scouts, minus both versions of Sailor Mercury, and the Digimon, minus Veemon and Gatomon, who are with their partners in the city, are fighting them to keep them away from Arc-V as Sammy is using his Keyblade to seemly summon Aincrad, the ‘death castle’ of SAO, to somehow use it to free Suguha and her counterparts from Arc-V machine.

 

Ice Wolf Claw!

 

MetalGarurumon unleashes a barrage of ice missiles that strikes home against dozens of the monsters while Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Uranus unleash a combination lightning storm with F5 level tornado that devastates around several hundred more with ease, but thousands upon thousands more are coming towards them.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Damn! There are so many!”

 

Sailor Star impales another monster and she says, “I know, Jupiter-chan, but we need to keep going!”

 

Yolei, riding on Halsemon’s back, shouts out, “How is it going back there?”

 

Back with Sammy, who is using his Keyblade on Arc-V and he is glowing golden, Sailor Mercury asks, “Do you know how long this will take?”

 

Sammy asks, “Are you seriously asking me?”

 

Rika says, “I would say that’s a no.” Back to the battle, Sailor Neptune unleashes tsunamis and water twisters from the seas around Academia that takes out hundreds of monsters while Sailor Venus creates nearly infinite energy chain whips that devastate dozens more.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Man! I’m sure glad that we have our Valkyrie powers!”

 

After using a massive flaming phoenix of vaporize even more monsters, Sailor Mars says, “No kidding, Venus, but there are still too many!” As if to prove Mars’ point, a group of monsters manages to get through the Sailor Scouts and Digimon, but Tuxedo Mask and both Sailor Mercuries take up the slack while Naruto and his parents prepare to be among the final line of defense.

 

Galaxy System Storm!

 

Sailor Galaxy unleashes a torrent of stars, comets, and ‘celestial bodies’ as the Shadow Monsters and devastates a lot of them.

 

Naruto yells out, “Way to go, Hinata-chan!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Yeah, girl! You are getting used to being a Sailor Scout!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “Thank you.” Sailor Galaxy then uses her Gentle Fist and Protective Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms to assist them.

 

Ryoutarou says, “This is crazy, man!”


Andrew says, “No kidding.”

 

Sailor Uranus yells out, “Welcome to our lives!”

 

Sailor Uranus FD says, “Less talking and more pounding!”

 

Hiyori says, looking down at Arc-V, “Suguha…”

 

Keiko tells Hiyori, “Don’t worry, Hiyori. We’re going to get them and Serena back.”

 

Rika tells Hiyori, with a grin, “Yeah! We’ll kick that overgrown lizard’s butt and be back home in no time!”

 

Hiyori gives a weak nod and just then the light coming from Arc-V because of Sammy’s actions grows stronger in which Kotone says, “Something is happening!” High in the sky, the ‘light’ takes form and that ‘form’ is revealed to be none other than Aincrad itself.

 

There are gasps of shock and Joe says, shocked, “Incredible…”

 

Matt says, “That’s one way of putting it, Joe.”

 

Mimi, on the back of MegaKabuterimon with Lillymon by her side, says, “It must bring bad memories.”

 

TK, riding on Pegasusmon, says, “Well, a lot of memories, Mimi.” Aincrad then glows as it starts to spin in a slow formation as parts of itself start to twist like gears.

 

Kotone asks, “What is Aincrad doing?”

 

Hiyori says, “It is moving around…”

 

Kazuto says, “Like gears.”

 

Keiko asks, “Like gears?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Just then whole of the floor in the room start to shake violently and those in the lab room try to remain standing.

 

Rika yells out, “Now what?!” Just then the ground near and behind Sammy bursts open with such force that everyone, minus Sammy, somehow, are knocked to the floor in which Amazoness Tiger comes out of the floor in which it turns to Sammy as it prepares to attack.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, “Sammy, watch out!”

 

Lovely Beam!

 

Just then a pair of pink-red energy beams slams into Amazoness Tiger causing the Shadow Realm monster to shatter into pieces.

 

Naruto asks, confused, “What the heck was that?” Soon after, four young teen girls wearing magical girl style outfits appear.

 

The first one, with long deep pink hair tied in a ponytail, deep pink eyes, and wearing an outfit with a pink dress and white gloves with high-heeled boots, says, “The biggest love that covers the entire world! Cure Lovely!”

 

The second one, with bright blue hair in two pigtails in ‘twin-tail’ fashion, blue eyes, wearing a blue dress with blue sleeves around her lower arms, knee-high stockings, and white ankle-high high-heeled boots, says, “The blue wind that dances in the heavens! Cure Princess!”

 

The third one, with golden blond hair tied in a ponytail held by an orange bow, golden eyes, wearing an orange-golden dress with orange-golden sleeves that cover her lower arms, and white knee-high boots as well as baton in her hands, says, “The light of life that thrives on the land! Cure Honey!”

 

The fourth one, with long violet flowing violet hair, violet eyes, and wearing a violet dress with white sleeves that cover much of her arms, but not connected to the dress, and long white high-heeled boots that nearly cover all her legs, says, “The star of hope that glimmers in the night’s sky! Cure Fortune!”

 

All four say in unison, “Happiness injected! Joy, fully charged! Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!”

 

After the ‘announcement’ of the four magical girls, plenty of the others didn’t know what to think of this and Sailor Mars says, “And I thought that Sailor Moon was corny.”

 

Before anything else could be said or done, Sammy says, seeing something, “Look!” Everyone then looks to see what looks like a female figure deep within the machine.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Sugu?!”

 

Naruto shouts out, “Suguha-chan?!”

 

Sailor Mercury, both of them, scan the figure, give perplexed looks, and Kata asks, “I only see one! Is that my sister?”

 

Sailor Mercury FD responds, nervously, “I’m not sure.”

 

Kotone asks, curiously, “Not sure?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “We’re detecting two life signatures. One is similar to Suguha’s and her three counterparts, but the others is…unknown.”

 

Andrew asks, “Who can that be?”

 

Hiyori yells out, “Suguha-chan, is that you?!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Sugu!”

 

Keiko shouts out, “Suguha!” When there is no answer, Keiko asks, “She isn’t answering. What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “She is in a state of flux.”

 

Kotone asks, “State of flux?”

 

Andrew says, “I think that it means that she can’t be moved until she is ‘reformed’.”

 

Sailor Mercury FD says, with a nod, “Correct.”

 

Kata asks, seriously, “But which of our sisters is she?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a shrug, “I’m not sure…”

 

Kazuto says, “Wait!”

 

Kotone asks, “What is it, Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, “It might be possible that she is the ‘original’ Suguha! The fused form of Sugu and her counterparts!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Mercury says, “And if that’s true, then the other life-signature could…”

 

Declan says, “Ray or Pandora. The original daughters of my father.”

 

Hiyori asks, confused, “But if that’s true, what does that mean for our Suguha?”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “That’s a good question.” Tuxedo Mask looks out to see another army of Shadow Realm Duel Monsters coming in and he says, “But that has to wait since we have incoming.”

 

When everyone else looks at what’s coming at them, Rika says, annoyed, “Here we go again.” But then there is a bright light from the sky and Rika asks, shocked, “Now what?” Just then a blue beam, a yellow electrical beam, and golden-red solar energy beam that combine into one powerful beam appears, slams into the massive army, and destroy it in a massive explosion.

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “What the heck was that?!” When the group looks to the source of the beam, they see none other than Egyptian God Monsters: Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra!

 

Tai says, stunned, “Obelisk! Slifer! And Ra!”

 

Ken says, amazed, “The Egyptian God Monsters!”

 

The four newcomers are shocked and Cure Princess says, nervously, “They’re big…”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “What are they doing here?”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “I believe that I can provide that answer.” Everyone then looks to see Atem, with a duel disk similar to Suguha’s duel disk when she first Pendulum Summon attached to his left wrist, walking up to them.

 

The others come in to land in the room as Tuxedo Mask says, “Atem-dono.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Most likely pulled because of the ‘world fusion’.”

 

Atem says, with a nod, “Correct. Mahad has given me an idea of the situation and it isn’t good. Worlds are being forced together into one world and the whole of the multiverse is suffering from the strain.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, looking at her Fusion Dimension counterpart, “Yes, we can tell, Atem-dono.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “We’ll inform you of the details.” Tuxedo Mask says, looking at the four Pretty Cures, “We should also find out about our new guests.”

 

As the Pretty Cures introduce themselves, Kazuto looks at Arc-V and looks towards where the battle with ZARC is happening in which he thinks, “Asuna, please hold on! We’ll get Sugu back and we’ll be on our way!”

 

(A short time afterwards; Back with ZARC)

 

Returning to the battle with ZARC, Sailor Star and Davis stand their group as they prepare for Supreme King ZARC’s next assault while Sailor Sun and AeroVeedramon are taking out the legions of Shadow Realm Duel Monsters unleashed by ZARC, but they have been rejoined by Nefertimon, however, they are also joined by four more Pretty Cures known as the Suite Pretty Cures: Cure Melody, Cure Rhythm, Cure Muse, and Cure Beat. Cure Melody, a young teenage girl with pink hair in two pigtails with an outfit with pink white top, pink sleeves around her lower arms, pink and white skirt, pink stockings, and pink high-heeled boots, pile drives a Drillroid right into the ground with a ‘bang’.

 

AeroVeedramon says, with a winch, “Ouch! That has to hurt!”

 

Nefertimon says, “Right now, we need the help that we can get since this is getting worse.”

 

AeroVeedramon asks, “Worse?”

 

Nefertimon says, “Increasingly more worlds are fusing together with this one and the appearance of these super-hero girls are just proof of that.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Nefertimon is right. The others need to stop the fusion and soon!”

 

Nefertimon says, looking at ZARC, “Our biggest problem now…” Sailor Sun and AeroVeedramon look to see Davis and Sailor Sun preparing for the onslaught of Supreme King ZARC.

 

Supreme King ZARC puts one card into the main slot of their disk and yells out, “We activate Supreme King’s Rampage! Since we are out on the field, we can lower our life-points by two thousand in order to summon any Supreme King monsters from deck, Extra Deck, and graveyard with their abilities negated!”

 

Davis yells out, “Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon’s abilities activates! By sending one face-up Pendulum Monster from my Extra Deck to my deck, your spell’s effect is negated and destroyed!” Davis takes Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) Pendulum Monster card from his Extra Deck, put it back in its deck, and after Davis’ deck is shuffled, the image of Supreme King ZARC’s spell card vanishes with a twister of winds.

 

Supreme King ZARC snarls and says, “You think that you are so smart, Motomiya? Think again!” Supreme King ZARC says, putting one more card into the main slot of their disk, “We activate our Hidden Armory! By discarding the top card of our deck, we can return one Equip Spell from our grave to our hand!” Supreme King ZARC discards the top card of their deck, a card comes out of their graveyard, and Supreme King ZARC says, putting that card into the main slot, “And it is our Mist Body equip spell and we equip it to ourselves! Now, we can’t be destroyed in battle!”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Just great.” Davis says, with a serious tone, “With Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon’s ability! You need to pay five hundred life-points to activate card effects!”

 

Supreme King ZARC life-points have dropped by 1000 and ZARC says, putting one card into main slot of their disk, “Next, we activate our Mining for Magical Stones! By discarding two cards from our hand, we can get one spell card back from our grave!” Davis snarl as ZARC discards two cards, while losing another 500 life-points, takes another card out of the graveyard slot, and says, putting said card into the main slot of their disk, “And we choose Supreme King’s Rampage! We lower our life-points by two thousand to bring forth our kin! Come forth, Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing! Supreme King Dragon Starve Venom! Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion! And finally, kin of the dichromatic eyes, Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes!” ZARC puts one card from his Extra Deck, one card from his deck, and two from his graveyard on his duel disk in which Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing (2500/2000), Supreme King Dragon Starve Venom (2800/2000), Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion (2500/2000), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, and finally, Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes (2500/2000), a corrupted version of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, appear on the field in attack mode while ZARC life-points drop by 2500 in which ZARC says, “We also place two Darkwurms as XYZ Material for Dark Rebellion.”

 

Sailor Star thinks in her mind, nervously, “We have to face these monsters again?”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Next, we activate our Supreme King’s Empowerment! If our kin have their abilities negated and we are on the field, by lowering our life-points by one thousand, we can awaken their powers now!”

 

Sailor Star says, nervously, “Oh no!” All four corrupted versions of the Dimensional Dragons roar out as they glow as their special abilities are activated while ZARC loses another 1500 life-points

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “Starve Venom’s ability activates! Starve Venom gains the effect of one monster on the field or graveyard this turn and I choose Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon!” Starve Venom extends tentacles that connect with Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon and it roars as its abilities get stolen while ZARC loses another 500 life-points.

 

Davis thinks in his mind, nervously, “That’s not good! Odd-Eyes Meteorburst can negate the effects of an opponent’s monster during the Battle Phase! That lizard knew what I was planning for a defense!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “You thought that you could seal our power, Motomiya? It is time that you learn your place…at our mercy…for which we have none!” Supreme King ZARC says, putting one card into the main slot of their disk, “Next, we equip Clear Wing with Supreme King Violent Spirit!” Supreme King ZARC says, “Battle! Clear Wing attacks Rainbow Dragon!” Clear Wing charges right for Rainbow Dragon and ZARC says, “Clear Wing’s ability activates! The battle is negated and Clear Wing destroys the monster that it is battle inflicting that monster’s attack points to you as damage!” Supreme King ZARC says, looking at Davis, “And thanks to Starve Venom’s new ability, your Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon’s ability to negate our monsters’ abilities during the battle phase are negated as well as Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon’s ability to force us to pay life-points to use effects!” Davis snarls at ZARC and ZARC yells out, “And now, Violent Spirit boosts the power of Clear Wing’s ability in which now all of your monsters are destroyed and you lose life-points equal to their combined power!”

 

Sailor Star and Davis give gasps of shock and Sailor Star asks, stunned, “All of them?!” Clear Wing unleashes streams of light that rain down on Davis’ and Sailor Star’s monsters in which they are all destroyed.

 

Sailor Star says, pushing a button on duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Pikeru’s Circle of Enchantment!” Sailor Star’s face-down card is revealed to be Pikeru’s Circle of Enchantment trap card and Sailor Star says, “All effect damage to me becomes zero this turn!”

 

As a shield protects Sailor Star, Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Damage Polarizer!” Davis’ face-down card trap card is revealed to be the Damage Polarizer counter-trap card and he says, “Thanks to this card, effect damage to me becomes zero and all of us draw a card!” A shield forms around Davis to protect him and Sailor Star, Davis, and ZARC draw one card from their decks.

 

Supreme King ZARC says, with a smirk, “Then we will destroy you the old-fashioned way! Odd-Eyes, attack Sailor Star directly!”

 

Odd-Eyes prepares to attack, Davis says, putting the card that he drew on his duel disk, “Wrong! I play Battle Fader in attack mode!” Battle Fader (0/0) appears on the field in defense mode and Davis says, “Thanks to this guy, he appears when you declare a direct attack and now, I end the Battle Phase!”

 

As Battle Fader starts to ring like a gong, Supreme King ZARC says, putting one card in the main slot of their disk, “You are mistaken, fool! We activate Supreme King’s Domination! Any effect to end the Battle Phase is stopped right in its tracks!” Battle Fader’s gong-like ring stops and Odd-Eyes continues its attack on Sailor Star.

 

Sailor Star says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I activate my trap: Waboku!” Sailor Star’s next face-down card is the Waboku trap card and Sailor Star says, “Thanks to this trap card, all battle damage to me this turn is negated!” A trio of maidens protects Sailor Star from Odd-Eyes’ attack.

 

ZARC says, with an evil smile, “But Motomiya has no protection!” ZARC yells out, “Starve Venom, attack Battle Fader!” As Starve Venom prepares to attack Battle Fader, ZARC says, “Starve Venom can also inflict piercing damage to our opponent!”

 

There are multiple gasps and AeroVeedramon shouts out, “Davis, get out of there!”

 

Starve Venom fires his attack right for Battle Fader and Sailor Sun yells out, worriedly, “Dai-kun!”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, “I can’t let this end! There are too many people counting on me! I refuse to let it end like this! I won’t give up!”

 

(At that exact moment; Back at Academia)

 

Returning to the inside of Academia, there is a bright rainbow glow coming from the center of Arc-V and Sailor Mercury asks, curiously, “What is that?” When everyone looks at Arc-V, an eruption of ‘rainbow energy’ comes from it that throws everyone to the floor in which Naruto manages to catch Cure Princess.

 

Naruto asks her, “You okay?’

 

Cure Princess says, with a nod and a slight blush, “Y-Yes.” Naruto then looks at the ‘rainbow energy’ which has turned into a column that goes high into the sky and a winged female figure emerges from it.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Who?” Just then everyone covers their eyes as there is a bright flash of light, but the bright flash of light vanishes as quickly as it started and when everyone can see again, the ‘rainbow energy’ and the figure are gone!

 

Rika asks, confused, “What the heck was that?”

 

Hiyori looking at Arc-V and she yells out, pointing to it, “Look!” When everyone looks at Arc-V, the female figure within the machine is gone!

 

Sailor Mercury and her Fusion Dimension counterpart use their computers and Sailor Mercury says, “They’re gone! The two life-signature in Arc-Five are missing!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Could that mean…?”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “We’ve got to head for the mainland!”

 

Mimi asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Kazuto says, “That had to have been Sugu! And knowing her, she is heading for the battlefield!”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “Are you sure, Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I know, Kotone.”

 

Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Mercury, “Mercury, we need you, your counterpart, and Izzy to continue work with Declan-san in order to stop Arc-Five and end the dimension fusion.”

 

Sailor Mercury FD says, with a nod, “Right.” Sailor Mercury and Izzy nod their heads in agreement.

 

Cody tells the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure, “We can’t ask you to go along with us.”

 

Cure Lovely says, with a smile, “When we do we need an excuse to help people? We’re Pretty Cure!”

 

Cure Fortune says, “And right now, our world is also in danger too. We have a stake in this battle.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod of understanding, “Good point.”

 

Tai says, “Let’s move!” As our group prepares to head off, plenty of them can’t help to wonder what happened and what’s happening.

 

(On the meanwhile; Back with the battle with ZARC)

 

Returning to the battle with ZARC, Supreme King Dragon Starve Venom is unleashing his attack at Davis’ Battle Fader and due to Starve Venom’s ability, cause Davis enough ‘damage’ to knock him out of the duel and cause him a significant damage, but when the attack gets close to Battle Fader, a wall of rainbow energy then bursts out of the ground in front of Battle Fader!

 

ZARC yells out, shocked, “What?!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Action Magic: Great Escape! The Battle Phase is over!” When Starve Venom’s attack hits the ‘rainbow energy wall’, there is a strong explosion creating a lot of smoke and dust, but when the smoke and dust clear, Battle Fader and Davis are gone.

 

ZARC asks, confused, “Where did they go?”

 

The familiar female voice retorts, “Where do you think genius?!”

 

ZARC gasps in shock and yells out, “No! It can’t be!” ZARC looks to the source of the voice to see Davis on one of the Real Solid Vision platform with none other than Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Celestial floating nearby him with an activated duel disk attached to her left wrist with sparks of energy coming from her form. ZARC yells out, angrily, “YOU!!!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “That’s right, ZARC! We’re back! And I’ve got a friend that wants to say a few words!” Soon after, an ‘image’ of a young woman with long maroon hair and blue eyes that was seen in the scene of the original battle with ZARC appears by Sailor Celestial.

 

ZARC shouts out, enraged, “RAY!!!”

 

The young woman, none other than Reo’s daughter, Ray, responds, “It is me, ZARC. Or should I say, Zarc and Zara. Suguha and I want our sisters back now!”

 

ZARC responds, with a sinister sly stone, “Ha! You can try and take them from us! We have absorbed them whole! We already have our revenge against them and we will have revenge against you! With the power that we have created to do so: The power of Pendulum!”

 

There are multiple gasps of shock and AeroVeedramon says, shocked, “Say what? That’s not possible! Suguha was the first one to Pendulum Summon!”

 

ZARC retorts, “You are mistaken, worm! Pendulum was born on that day…The day that all of you separated our essence and broken our two halves into eight pieces! We vowed to return and from that, Pendulum was born!”

 

Sailor Celestial and Ray respond in unison, “You’re wrong!” ZARC looks at Sailor Celestial and she says, “You had a hand in creating Pendulum Summoning, but it wasn’t created for your revenge! The four natural energy cards that were created return things to a pure existence! Pendulum can’t swing only in the presence of malice. In our battle, we sensed your desire and need and fought back against it! The battle between the will of the two of you and the will of Serena, Pandora, and the two of us kept swinging back forth and that was how Pendulum was born! We created Pendulum Summoning on that day!” ZARC gives a wide eye look of shock and Sailor Celestial and Ray say in perfect unison, “While Pendulum is the one with the power that gave you your rebirth, Pendulum is also the force that can defeat you now! Pendulum was born to keep you in check for good!”

 

ZARC yells out, angrily, “No!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Then we shall show by ending your terror once and for all! Let’s duel!”

 

ZARC shouts out, angrily, “As you wish, Suguha! Ray! And I will end you once and for all! Turn end!”

 

Current Scores:

Supreme King ZARC: 18,600

Sailor Star: 8000

Davis: 2000

Sailor Celestial: 2000

 

Sailor Star says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Leave everything to Ray and me, Asuna! You and Davis did an awesome job!”

 

Sailor Star asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Davis says, “No way! This overgrown lizard already beat two others before I jumped in!”

 

Sailor Star asks, “Do you have a plan?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile and a nod, “We’re getting our sister back now.”

 

When Davis and Sailor Star see the confident look in Sailor Celestial’s eyes, Sailor Star says, with a nod, “Okay.”

 

Sailor Star says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Rainbow Gravity!” Sailor Star’s final face-down card is revealed to be the Rainbow Gravity trap card and Sailor Star says, “Since all of my Crystal Beasts are in the graveyard, I can revive my Rainbow Dragon!” Soon after, Rainbow Dragon (4000/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn.”

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My move!” Davis yells out, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Mirror Toll Draw spell card! Since I have no cards in my hand, I can draw cards equal to my opponent, but at the end of my turn, I have to discard cards from my deck equal to the ones still in my hand!” Davis draws six cards from his deck, puts one into the main slot of his disk, and he yells out, “Next, I play my E-Emergency Call! With it, I can bring one level four or below Elemental Hero from my deck to my hand!” A card comes out of Davis’ deck, he puts it into his hand, and he says, putting one card on his disk, “Then I call Elemental Hero Prisma to the field!” Elemental Hero Prisma (1700/1100) appears on the field in attack mode and as an image of the Fusion Monster card, Elemental Hero Thunder Giant (2400/1500), appears on the touch screen of Davis’ duel disk, “Then I use his ability and send one of the Fusion Material Monster for a Fusion Monster from my deck to my graveyard!” Davis takes out a card from his deck and sends his Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) Monster card to his graveyard slot in which Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play O-Oversoul! And now, I revive Sparkman from the graveyard!” Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) then appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “And now, I Overlay Prisma and Sparkman to build the Overlay Network!” Prisma and Sparkman then turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Davis puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of Prisma’s and Sparkman’s cards which are on the same Monster Card Zone on Davis’ duel disk. Davis yells out, “And now, I XYZ the embodiment of hope itself: Meet Number Thirty-Nine: Utopia!” Out of the vortex, a white cocoon with appears and that cocoon transforms into Number 39: Utopia (2500/2000), a white and golden humanoid warrior monster with two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode.

 

ZARC says, with a sneer, “Hope, huh? I shall crush that hope.”

 

Davis says, displaying Rank-Up Magic: Numeron Force spell card, “Wrong, lizard breath! By discarding my Numeron Force spell card, I can rank up my Utopia to its highest form! Go, Hyper XYZ Evolution!” When Davis discards the card, Utopia goes into a vortex in the sky while a new XYZ Monster card appears over Utopia’s card on Davis’ duel disk and he yells out, “Time to fight dragons with dragons in the form of Number Ninety-Nine: Utopic Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Number 99: Utopic Dragon (4000/2000), a massive pearly white and white armored dragon with golden wings that has three Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode. ZARC gives a sneer and Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Then I end my turn with two cards face-down and I must discard a card from my deck!” Davis discards one card from his deck due to the effect his Mirror Toll Draw spell card.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “Great! I knew that you and Asuna wouldn’t let us down! It’s time to do this Ray!”

 

Ray’s voice booms, “We’re all with you, Sailor Celestial.” Just then images of Sachi, Yugo, Diabel, and Aaron appear in Sailor Celestial’s mind in which she nods her head.

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “We start off with our Pot of Greed! This card allows us to draw two more cards!” Sailor Celestial draws two more cards from her deck and she says, displaying Pendulum Monsters, Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “And next, we set scale one, Stargazer Magician, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the cards on her disk’s Pendulum Zones causing her disk’s Monster Cards Zones to display the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors in which said monsters appear in two columns of light with one monster per column while the number 1 is below Stargazer and number 8 is below Timegazer. Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then we play our Pendulum Empowerment Rebirth! By discarding one card from our hand, we can revive one monster removed from play as long as their level or rank is within our Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial then displays four continuous spell cards, En Flowers, En Moon, En Birds, and En Winds, and she says, “We use the power of our Natural Energy cards, En Flowers, En Moon, En Birds, and En Winds, in order to power our spell!”

 

ZARC yells out, in pure flabbergasted amazement, “WHAT?!” Sailor Celestial discards the cards causing her duel disk and broach to glow in rainbow colors.

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “And we are also taking our family back, ZARC! Right now!” Just then Sailor Celestial’s broach and duel disk send a beam of rainbow energy right into ZARC causing the massive creature to cry out in pain and agony.

 

Davis yells out, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

AeroVeedramon asks, “What’s happening?”

 

Nefertimon says, “She is trying to remove Sailor Moon and her counterparts from ZARC!”

 

ZARC screams out, in agony, “You…You won’t win!!! They are…They are mine!!! MINE!!!”

 

Sailor Celestial and Ray shout out in unison, “No, they aren’t! Serena! Pandora! We know that you are in there!” Somewhere deep within Supreme King ZARC, something or someone is ‘stirring’. Just then the others that were at Academia, minus both Sailor Mercuries, Sammy, Izzy, Tentomon, and Declan, arrive on the scene via teleportation.

 

Kotone says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “Look!”

 

Keiko says, “It’s Sailor Celestial!”

 

Cure Lovely says, pointing to the Suite Pretty Cures, “Hey!”

 

Cure Rhythm, a young teen girl with golden blond hair tied up in a single ponytail wearing a white dress with white high-heeled boots, yells out, “Lovely! Princess! Honey! Fortune!”

 

Sailor Celestial and Ray shout out to Kazuto and Tuxedo Mask, “Big brother! Darien! Call out to Serena! Make her know that you are there! You must wake her up! She needs you both! Hurry!”

 

Kazuto shouts out, “Serena, wake up!”

 

Tuxedo Mask cries out, pleadingly, “Serena!” Deep within ZARC, nothing seems to happen for a second, but then a powerful silver light erupts within ZARC and ZARC yells out in pain as the silver light bursts out of ‘cracks’ from all over the massive dragon’s form.

 

ZARC shouts out, confused and in pain, “What…What’s happening to me?! How are you doing this to me?!”

 

ZARC roars out in pain and agony in which Sailor Jupiter asks, “What’s happening to that thing?”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, his hand over his heart, “It’s Serena.” Tuxedo Mask yells out, “Serena! Serena, we’re here for you! Come back to us! We’re here! I’m here!”

 

ZARC shouts out, “Be silent…Be…!!” However, ZARC screams out in pain and agony as a silver light bursts from its body and flies over to a Real Solid Vision platform where it lands in which a ‘form’ of massive silver light. And from that ‘silver light’, a female figure appears within it.

 

Tai yells out, “Something come out of that thing.”

 

Kazuto says, shaking his head, “No…SOMEONE, Tai.” Out of the ‘silver light’, none other than Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Moon, with her duel disk attached to her left wrist and it is activated, appears with a determined look on her face.

 

(Yu-Gi-Oh the Darkside of Dimensions ‘Atem Returns’ music starts)

 

ZARC shouts out, in complete disbelief, “No, this can’t be!”

 

AeroVeedramon says, excitedly, “But it is!”

 

Nefertimon says, “Sailor Moon has returned!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “And now, with our spell, we revive the four Dimensional Dragons! Return, Odd-Eyes Pendulum, Clear Wing Synchro, Dark Rebellion XYZ, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragons!” An image of Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum appears, creates a circle, and ZARC roars out as four lights come from its body into the circle in which they come out as Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000), Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) in attack mode.

 

Davis yells out, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Kiro asks, looking at Sailor Moon, “But why only one of them?”

 

Kata says, “It must be the ‘original’ Sailor Moon. The ‘fusion’ of our four sisters.”

 

ZARC shouts out, “You can’t do this to us!”

 

Sailor Moon respond, “Yes, we can, ZARC!” Just then an image of Pandora, the dark blue haired and dark violet eyed young lady, appears by Sailor Moon’s side.

 

ZARC yells out, angrily, “Pandora!”

 

Pandora says, “Zarc…Zara…you let the evils of mankind drive you mad…and the dragons became enraged since they were abused by said evils in order to satisfy them. It is time for us to end the dark legacy of our fathers and the evils of mankind inflected in you, both. We shall purify the dragons of their hatred and anger and use the power of Pendulum to end this madness once and for all!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We end our turn!”

 

Current Scores:

Supreme King ZARC: 18,600

Sailor Star: 8000

Davis: 2000

Sailor Celestial: 2000

Sailor Moon: 2000

 

Sailor Moon and Pandora say in unison, as they draw a card, “Our turn!” As Sailor Moon draws her card from her deck, everyone looks/glares at ZARC as the duel is about to reach its climax and conclusion.

 

(Yu-Gi-Oh the Darkside of Dimensions ‘Atem Returns’ music ends)

 

End Chapter 65

 

Here we are! Yep! I know what you are thinking and I’m sorry that I ended with another cliffhanger, folks! As I have warned before, this arc of the story is going to be full of cliffhangers. And while the battle with ZARC is ending, we’re not ending the ‘battle of worlds’ just yet. Plus, there is still stuff in ALO to finish up, everyone. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!