Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Time of the ‘Royal Dragon’ ( Chapter 64 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Plenty of you are quite tense since I ended the last chapter on a cliffhanger and I’m afraid to say that this final arc of the story is going to have plenty of those. I know! I know! But this is the final arc and the action is going to be winding down! After all, we need to finish the ‘battle of worlds’ and there is ‘unfinished business’ in ALO folks! So, I hope that you can bear with me through this arc and the possible ton of ‘cliffhangers’ that will appear through this arc of the story. Okay, with that done, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 64: Time of the ‘Royal Dragon’

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

In orbit above the Earth of the Fusion Dimension, the USS Enterprise is in orbit, but the ‘space’ around the planet and ship are warping with all sorts of ‘temporal storms’ with ‘space’ in a rainbow of colors. On board the Enterprise, we are inside of the bridge where Ryoko and Tenchi are working on the main console with Ayeka in the captain’s chair while Tusk is working at the communication’s center with Ange, Sammy, and Vivian on the bridge in which they are just hanging on.

 

Ayeka yells out, “Keep this ship steady Ryoko!”

 

Ryoko shouts out, annoyed, “I would like to see you pilot a starship through a warp in reality!”

 

Tenchi says, “This isn’t the time, you two!”

 

Sammy says, “No damn kidding!”

 

Ayeka says, “Mister Tusk, can you get Washu?”

 

Tusk says, pushing buttons on the communication’s console, “I-I’ll try!”

 

Just then Washu’s voice booms, “Hey! What’s with the rough ride up there?”

 

Ryoko yells out, “Shut up, Washu! Just like I told the princess, here, you should try steering this ship through warping space and time!”

 

Washu responds over the communicator in the ship, “Personally, I’m amazed that you can steer at all!”

 

Tenchi yells out, “Washu, what is happening?”

 

Washu responds, “The worst case scenario, Tenchi! It seems like that nut in this world has begun whatever he wanted by gathering up Suguha and her counterparts!”

 

Sammy yells out, “You mean…?”

 

Washu says, with a nod, “Yeah! It seems like the four dimensions are coming together, but it isn’t just them! From what I can tell, he is ‘attracting’ other universes in ours that he is fusing with three other dimensions including this one!”

 

Ayeka asks, “What?”

 

Ryoko says, annoyed, “In English please…Or at least Japanese!”

 

Washu shouts out, “In short, Ryoko…That nut is trying to combine multiple universes into one universe!”

 

There are multiple gasps and Tusk shouts out, “That…That can’t be possible!”

 

Washu responds, “This is Etherion that we are talking about, guy! The embodiment of creation itself! There is very few, maybe nothing, that it CAN’T accomplish!”

 

Tenchi says, “And if he is using the power of Etherion from FOUR Sailor Celestials…Then we are in big trouble.”

 

Washu retorts, “No damn kidding!”

 

Ayeka says, “There must be something that we can do!”

 

Washu yells out, “I’m doing my best keeping this ship intact! The temporal shielding is barely and I mean, BARELY, holding together!”

 

Sammy thinks in his mind, “Damn it! Meatball Head, you and your friends better be doing what you do and save all worlds out there!”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Standard Dimension, Neo Domino City

 

Back on Earth of the Standard Dimension, we find ourselves in Neo Domino City as we find Team 5Ds looking up in the sky as they see portals into other worlds all over the sky.

 

Crow asks, “What the heck is going on here?”

 

Jack responds, “I don’t know, but I’m sure that it is really bad news. It is quite obvious since we are looking at gateways into other worlds appearing the sky.”

 

Yusei says, with a nod, “Got that right, Jack.”

 

Akiza asks Yusei, “Yusei, is there nothing that we can do?”

 

Yusei says, shaking his head, “No, Akiza. Something tells me that all we can do is hope that our successors as Signer and their friends can handle this.”

 

Luna (H) says, “I hope so, Yusei.”

 

Leo says, with a grin, “Come on, Luna, they are our successors as Signers! I’m sure that they are kicking butt!”

 

Luna (H) replies, concerned tone in her voice, “I hope so, Leo.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

If former Signer of Ancient Fairy Dragon knew what was happening, she would realize that her concerned tone is well-founded in which we return to the lab in Academia where the room and walls are mainly destroyed exposing the room to the outside world where only Suguha, trapped in the capsule, transparent, and unconscious, is still ‘attached’ to the machine while it ‘absorbs’ her like it did with her three counterparts from the Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Dimensions. Most of our heroes and heroines are stunned or unconscious and outside of a circle of dark flames containing Valkyrie Sailor Moon and Suguha’s ‘dark side’, Dark Suguha, revealed to be the embodiment of the evil plaguing them, Zarc and Zara, is preparing to ‘absorb’ Sailor Moon in order to get the final pieces of their ‘essences’ back to become complete and cause the same calamity that befell the former world/timeline.

 

Dark Suguha says, speaking with her twin voices, “Now, Sailor Moon, you will become one with us!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, strongly, “Never!” Sailor Moon yelps as a dark aura surrounds her and she struggles to remain on her feet as her whole body is racked with pain from the dark energy coursing through her.

 

Dark Suguha says, “You have no choice. You are already a part of us when we were sealed within you and your sister! You, Ray, Pandora, and your sister thought that you could eliminate us, but your family, especially both of your former fathers, have ensured our rival! Kayaba filled you both with darkness in which you both suffered from Sword Art Online giving us the strength to awaken and grow stronger! And soon, your sister will be gone forever!”

 

Sailor Moon says, strongly while activating her duel disk causing her deck to be shuffled, “Never!”

 

Dark Suguha says, activating her duel disk causing her deck to be shuffled, “Fine. Let’s do this the hard way!”

 

Kari, struggling to get to her feet, says, weakly, “Serena…you…you can’t…!!”

 

Sailor Moon respond, “I have to! I have to beat her! Suguha’s…All worlds depend on it…I will win!”

 

Dark Suguha thinks in her mind, with a sinister sly smile, “Foolish Meatball Head. Win or lose, I will win in the end!” Their duel disks’ life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and as their decks are shuffled, the words ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ is heard as a series of platforms made from Real Solid Vision appear all around.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Moon and Dark Suguha say in unison causing dozens to hundreds of Action Cards to land all around the area.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Dark Suguha: 4000

 

Sailor Moon says, displaying Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “I’ll start off! I take scale one, Stargazer Magician, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon slams the cards onto the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors in her disk’s Monster Card Zones in which the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, where the number 1 is below Stargazer Magician and number 8 below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in which Sailor Moon says, as the image of her pendulum swinging between the two monsters appears, “Now, I can summon monsters that are between levels two or seven this turn! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts two cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come down, my monster servants! My loyal friends, Dark Magician and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears, two lights come from the circle of light, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Dark Magician (2500/2100) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone while putting one card into the main slot, “I end my turn!”

 

Dark Suguha says, drawing a card, “We draw!” Dark Suguha says, displaying Pendulum Monster cards, Astrograph Sorcerer (2500/2000) and Chronograph Sorcerer (2000/1700), and she yells out, “We take the scale one, Astrograph Sorcerer, and scale eight, Chronograph Sorcerer, and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the two cards on the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on her disk’s Monster Card Zones in which the two said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Astrograph Sorcerer and number 8 below Chronograph Sorcerer. Dark Suguha says, “And now, we can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Power of the ultimate dragon of the fifth realm, come forth and show your supreme might! Pendulum Summon!” Dark Suguha puts a card on her duel disk and she shouts out, “Come forth, our monster heralds! Predaplant Banksia Ogre!” A circle of light appears, a light comes from the circle, and Predaplant Banksia Ogre (2000/100), a pinecone-like monster, appears on the field in attack mode. Dark Suguha says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “Then we summon our Predaplant Cordyceps!” Just then Predaplant Cordyceps (0/0), an evil seedling monster, appears on the field in attack mode and Dark Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, we activate our Spell Economics card! As long as this card remains the field, you don’t pay life-points to use our spell cards!” Dark Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “And that’s good for us when we play our Ultra Polymerization! Normally, we would use two thousand life-points to use it, but thanks to Spell Economics, we don’t need to! Now, we fuse our Banksia Ogre and Cordyceps together!” The two said monsters go into a fusion vortex and Dark Suguha says, taking a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck, “Dark cone of life, combine with wicked seed to form a new terror of the land and skies! Fusion Summon! Come forth, dragon with hungry fangs! Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!” Dark Suguha puts the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) appears out of the fusion vortex in attack mode.

 

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon roar out and Sailor Moon grunts as she clutches her armored chest in pain in which Tuxedo Mask says, seeing this, “Serena!”

 

Purple Sister asks, “What’s happening to her?”

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “She’s in pain!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “The piece of that fiend inside of her must be reacting to the dragons!”

 

Dark Suguha says, “Ultra Polymerization’s next effect! By removing this card from our graveyard, we can revive the monsters that we used to summon them, but they lose all of their attack and defense points as well as lose their special abilities!” Dark Suguha removes said card from her graveyard slot and Predaplant Banksia Ogre (2000/100-0/0) and Predaplant Cordyceps (0/0) returns to the field in attack mode and Dark Suguha says, “Next, Starve Venom’s effect! He gains the attack power of one special summoned monster until the end this and we choose Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Starve Venom roars out as it goes from 2800/2000 to 5300/2000 and Dark Suguha says, with a wicked smile, “And while our Banksia Ogre has lost its effect, it still works as a Tuner!”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a nod, “Yeah, big ‘uh oh’, Yolei!”

 

Dark Suguha says, “I tune my Banksia Ogre with Cordyceps!” Banksia Ogre turns into six stars that turn into six rings that surround Cordyceps, turning it transparent, and creating a column of light as Dark Suguha gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck. She says, “Spread your beautiful and brave wings, and shoot through your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon!” Dark Suguha puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Rain down your wrath like the wind, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. The three dragons, Odd-Eyes, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, the roar out in unison and Sailor Moon grunts out in pain as the dark aura surrounding her gets stronger.

 

Sailor Mercury says, worriedly, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an insane laugh, “Yes! Yes! I…We can feel it! This feeling! This power!” Dark Suguha shouts out, “Starve Venom, destroy her Dark Magician now!” Starve Venom fires a beam of energy that vaporizes Dark Magician.

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, with a dark shocked tone, “Dark Magician!” Sailor Moon pushes a button on her disk’s touch screen and she says, “I activate my trap: Defense Draw!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Sailor Moon says, as a shield protects her from shockwave of Dark Magician’s destruction, “My trap negates all battle damage from that battle and I get a new card!”

 

Sailor Moon draws a card from her deck and Dark Suguha says, with a dark insane smile, “We end our turn!” Starve Venom then goes from 5300/2000 back to its original 2800/2000 due to its ability no longer in effect.

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “M-My turn!” Sailor Moon grunt out, putting a card into the main slot of her disk, “I play Pot of Greed and draw two new cards!”

 

Sailor Moon draws two more cards, straining as she does so, and Sailor Star says, concerned, “She looks like she is in extreme pain.”

 

Gatomon says, “It is the evil essence of Zarc and Zara that’s sealed inside of her.”

 

Sailor Moon looks at the cards in her hand and Hiyori says, looking at Suguha, “Suguha!”

 

The others look to see Suguha barely visible and Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Naruto says, horrified, “Suguha-chan!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Three of the four Dimension Dragons being out has caused the process to accelerate! There isn’t much time!”

 

As soon as she heard those words, Sailor Moon says, as the image of her pendulum swinging between the two monsters reappears, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts two monster cards on her duel disk and she says, with a dark serious tone, “Come out and aid my monster servants! Performapal Coin Dragon and Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus!” A circle of light appears, two lights come from the circle of light, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Performapal Coin Dragon (1700/1000) and Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus (1200/1600), a cartoon-like minotaur, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Izzy says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Tentomon asks, “What’s the problem Izzy?”

 

Cody says, “She has two level four monsters on the field.”

 

The others quickly realize what’s going on and Kari yells out, worriedly, “Serena, don’t!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark tone to her strong voice, “And now, I Overlay my Coin Dragon and my Minitaurus and build the Overlay Network!” Two said monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground, Sailor Moon puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck over Coin Dragon’ and Minitaurus’ cards which are on the same Monster Card Zone in which she yells out, “Fangs of pitch-black darkness, rise up against this foolish oppression! And now, I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with two Dark Overlay Units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode. Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom roar out in power and Sailor Moon roars out in pain as the dark aura grows even stronger.

 

Sailor Uranus says, concerned, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Dark Suguha yells out, with an evil insane smile, “It’s here! It’s finally here at last! We will become one! WE WILL BECOME ONE!!” The four dragons roar out in unison as a massive violent wind storm hits them as massive dark storm clouds fill the sky and dark violet colored lightning crash all around them.

 

Mimi asks, confused, “What’s happening?”

 

Lillymon says, “I wish I knew!”

 

Riku yells out, stunned, “I can’t believe the dark power that I’m feeling!”

 

Sora (M) asks, “How bad?”

 

Riku responds, “This is beyond bad, Sora! It feels like…like the end of the universe!”

 

There are gasps and Kairi asks, shocked, “Really?”

 

Riku replies, with a nod, “I am sensing an IMMENSE dark power! An immense beyond sinister dark power! Nothing like I felt before…Not any of Xehanort’s ‘forms’ could compare to this!”

 

Kairi tells Sora (M), “Sora…”

 

Sora (M) tells Kairi, “We have to believe in Serena. She can do this. I mean, Riku managed to overcome the darkness.”

 

Riku tells Sora (M), “It isn’t easy, Sora. And the darkness that she has to face is at a whole other level that I had to deal with.”

 

Back with the duel, Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I equip Dark Rebellion with my Shadow Spirit Wing equip spell and now, I activate Dark Rebellion’s ability! I detach two Overlay Units and Starve Venom’s power is cut in half!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon absorbs its two Overlay Units and Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Treason Discharge!”

 

As dark violet electrical bolts go from Dark Rebellion’s wings towards Starve Venom, Dark Suguha says, “We activate Clear Wing’s ability! When an effect targets a level five or above monster, we can negate the effect and destroy that card! Dichroic Mirror!”

 

As Clear Wing shines its wings on Dark Rebellion, Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “Shadow Spirit Wing prevents Dark Rebellion from being destroyed by effects and negates them!” A shadowy aura protects Dark Rebellion from Clear Wing’s light while the dark electrical force slams into Starve Venom, binding it, and causing it to go from 2800/2000 to 1400/2000 while Dark Rebellion goes from 2500/2000 to 3900/2000 in which Sailor Moon says, “Now, destroy Clear Wing! Revolt of Lightning Disobey!” Dark Rebellion charges right for Clear Wing, but Dark Suguha leaps into the sky and catches an Action Card.

 

Dark Suguha says, putting the Action Card into the main slot, “Action Magic: Miracle! Clear Wing is saved and all battle damage is cut in half!” A shield protects Clear Wing from Dark Rebellion while Dark Suguha grunts as she is hit by a shockwave from the impact of Dark Rebellion’s fang against the shield protecting Clear Wing causing Dark Suguha to lose 700 life-points.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark strong tone, “Odd-Eyes, attack Starve Venom now! Spiral Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes fires a beam of flaming energy into Starve Venom and Sailor Moon says, “Odd-Eyes’ ability activates! Battle damage is doubled! Reaction Force!” Starve Venom is destroyed in a massive explosion and sends Dark Suguha flying through the air, as she loses 2200 life-points, but she backflips, grabs an Action Card, and puts it into the main slot of her disk.

 

Dark Suguha shouts out, “Action Magic: Damage Draw! Since we took over two thousand points of damage, we get two new cards!” Dark Suguha draws two cards and she says, “And now, Starve Venom’s ability activates! When it is destroyed, all special summoned monsters that my opponent controls are destroyed!” A poison mist spreads through the field and while Dark Rebellion is protected by a shield, Odd-Eyes roars out as it is destroyed.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “Due to Shadow Spirit Wing, Dark Rebellion is safe! Turn end!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Dark Suguha: 1100

 

Dark Suguha says, drawing a card, “Our move!” Dark Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “We activate our Replicant Alchemy spell card! Now, we can activate the effect of a spell that you used last turn and we choose Pot of Greed!” Dark Suguha draws two cards and Dark Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then we play our Re-Fusion spell card! Normally, we would have to pay eight hundred life-points for it, but due to our Spell Economics, we don’t! Now, I can revive a Fusion Monster from my grave! Guess who’s back?!” Just then Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark glare, “My Dark Rebellion is still stronger.”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “Not for long, Meatball Head!” Dark Suguha says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “We activates our Predapruning equip spell card! Now, we can revive one Predaplant monster from our graveyard and return it to the field! Bloom again, Cordyceps!” Just then Predaplant Cordyceps (0/0) returns to the field in attack mode and Dark Suguha says, putting yet another card into the main slot of her disk, “Then we activate Fusion Substitute card! We use Fusion Material monsters on our field to Fusion Summon! We unite Starve Venom with Cordyceps!” Both said monsters go into a fusion vortex while Dark Suguha gets a new Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck in which she says, “Poisonous dragon with hungry fangs! Unite with the dark seed and indulge in whatever you please! Fusion Summon!” Dark Suguha puts the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk and she says, “Come forth, dragon of unlimited desire: Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon (3300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Just then the ‘dark storm’ become even more intense and Yolei asks, “Now what?”

 

Purple Sister says, “The storm is becoming worse!”

 

Green Heart says, “That monster must be some kind ‘evolved form’ of the original dragon.”

 

Dark Suguha says, “Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon’s ability now activates! Until the end of the turn, one monster on the field loses its abilities and its attack points are zero!” Greedy Venom unleashes tentacles that lash onto Dark Rebellion causing it to roar as it goes from 4000/2000 to 0/2000!

 

Sailor Moon says, shocked, “Dark Rebellion!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil insane smile, “Now, end this!” Greedy Venom unleashes a poisonous spray right at the weakened Dark Rebellion, but Sailor Moon takes to the skies and captures an Action Card.

 

Sailor Moon says, putting the Action Card into the main slot, “Action Magic: Evade! The attack is negated!” Dark Rebellion dodge the attack from Greedy Venom.

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “But can you avoid this? We think not! Clear Wing, attack!”

 

Clear Wing charges right at Dark Rebellion and Sailor Moon says, “Shadow Spirit Wing’s second effect! By destroying this card, my Dark Rebellion isn’t destroyed!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil grin, “But you still take damage!” Clear Wing rams into Dark Rebellion, protected by a shield, and Sailor Moon yelps as she is sent flying through the air by the shockwave of the impact while she loses 2500 life-points.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, worriedly, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Stay strong girl!”

 

Dark Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I think that’s enough for now.” Dark Rebellion then goes from 0/2000 back to its original 2500/2000 with the end of Greedy Venoms’ effect.

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon: 1500

Dark Suguha: 1100

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark strong tone, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts a card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk and she yells out, “Revive my Extra Deck: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, a light comes onto the field, and that ‘light’ proves to be Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) returned to the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon grunts out loudly in pain as the dark auras surrounding her and Dark Suguha get even stronger.

 

TK says, “Here we go again.”

 

Gatomon says, pointing ahead, “Look!” Everyone then looks to see, to their very horror, as unconscious Suguha finally vanishes seemly into nothingness as did her counterparts.

 

Kazuto yells out, horrified, “SUGU, NO!!!”

 

Sailor Star and Naruto say in unison, horrified, “Suguha-chan!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, horrified, “No!”

 

The others, especially Sailor Moon, give looks of horror and terror while a dark energy goes into Dark Suguha, making her dark aura even more intense, and she yells out, with an evil insane laugh, “This is it! This is it! We’re almost there! Thank you, Meatball Head! Thanks to your desperation to stop us, you have accelerated the process! Your precious sister is gone…FOREVER!!”

 

Sailor Moon says, horrified, “No…” Sailor Moon then collapses to her knees with a look of pure horror on her face.

 

Tai shouts out, “You can’t believe her!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smirk, “What’s there not to believe? It’s over, Meatball Head! Your sister is gone and it is your fault! You’ve lost!”

 

Naruto yells out, “No, you’re wrong!” When Dark Suguha looks at Naruto, he says, holding his right over his heart, “I can still feel her! Suguha-chan is still alive! She’s still here!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “You’re right, Naruto.”

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, curiously, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Star, “I can still feel her, Asuna. Sugu is still here! We can still save her and all worlds!” Kazuto yells out to Sailor Moon, “And you need to keep fighting, Serena! Sugu is counting on you! We, all, are! After all that we went through…All that we suffered from SAO to now, is this how you want it to end? Is this how it ends?!” Sailor Moon’s eyes widen and once again, her life flashes through her eyes, and her determination, which was gravely weakened, rockets back as she gets to her feet.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark determined tone, “No…No, it won’t…It won’t end like this! I refuse to end it like this! I will win!” Sailor Moon inserts the card in her hand into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, with a dark strong tone, “I activate Card of Sanctity! Both of us are now forced to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Dark Suguha and Sailor Moon draw from their decks until they have half-a-dozen cards in their respective hands and Sailor Moon says, putting another card into the main slot, “Then I activate The Phantom Knights of Possession! One XYZ monster gains the level of another on my field! Dark Rebellion gains Odd-Eyes’ level seven! Now, I Overlay Dark Rebellion and Odd-Eyes and build the Overlay Network!” Dark Rebellion and Odd-Eyes become lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while both cards go onto the same Monster Card Zone with Sailor Moon putting and XYZ-Pendulum Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of the two monster cards in the same Monster Card Zone on her duel disk. Sailor Moon yells out, darkly, “Dragon of the dichromatic eyes! Resurrect from the deepest darkness and burn everything in the world with flames of anger!” Just then from Sailor Moon’s dark aura, her three counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki, appear and all of them say in unison, “I XYZ Summon! Come forth, the blazing dragon of calamity! Howl, Supreme Violet Dragon King: Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (3000/2500), with two Dark Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode while Sailor Moon’s three counterparts vanish back into the dark aura.

 

Purple Sister says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

The ‘dark storm’ gets even worse and Black Sister says, “It is getting more intense!”

 

White Heart says, “The dark power of this Zarc and Zara are getting freaking more intense! She is just making things worse!”


Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s ability activates! I detach one Overlay Unit and all other cards on your field are destroyed!” Odd-Eye Raging Dragon absorbs one of its Overlay Units and Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “And since I’m not targeting your monsters and my monster is an XYZ monster in which it has a rank and not a level, Clear Wing’s ability doesn’t activate!” Dark Suguha gives an annoyed glare and Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Go, Blazing Calamity!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon unleashes a power blazing storm of flames that destroys all cards on Dark Suguha’s field including her two Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zones, her face-down card and Spell Economics continuous spell card, and both Greedy Venom Fusion and Clear Wing Synchro Dragons in which Sailor Moon says, “For every card destroyed, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon gains two hundred points. Since there six cards destroyed, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon gains twelve hundred attack points!” Odd-Eye Raging Dragon then goes from 3000/2500 to 4200/2500.

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smirk, “Too bad that Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon makes it worthless! Now, all monsters on now destroyed!” A dark poison pit appears and unleashes a wave of dark poison streams right at Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, but Sailor Moon teleports to an Action Card and puts it in her disk’s main slot.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “Action Magic: Mirror Barrier! My Odd-Eyes is protected from your destruction effect!” A shining orb barrier protects Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon from the poison waves.

 

Dark Suguha says, “Now, we remove Starve Venom Fusion Dragon from our grave in order to revive Greedy Venom!” Dark Suguha removes her Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) Fusion Monster card from her graveyard and Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon (3300/2500) returns to the field in defense mode.

 

Sailor Moon says, darkly, “It doesn’t matter! Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, destroy that worthless lizard now! Destruction Burst of Rage!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon fires a fiery blast at Greedy Venom, destroying it a strong explosion, but since it was in defense mode, Dark Suguha doesn’t lose any life-points. Sailor Moon says, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s ability! Since it was summoned with an XYZ Monster as XYZ Material, it can attack twice in a turn! Go, end this! Destruction Burst of Rage!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon attacks from a second time, but this time, it is attacking Dark Suguha herself.

 

Rika says, with a smile, “She’s got her!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “Not yet!” Dark Suguha jumps up, grabs an Action Card, and she says, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Great Escape! This Battle Phase is over!” Dark Suguha teleports away as Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon goes where she was and fires harmlessly into the sky while Dark Suguha reappears on the ground, safe and sound.

 

Sailor Moon says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn.” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon then goes down from 4200/2500 to back to its original 3000/2500 due to the end of its effect.

 

Dark Suguha says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Dark Suguha says, “We activate the effect of my Fusion Substitute spell card! By removing it from play, we can return one Fusion Monster from our grave to my Extra Deck and then we draw one new card!” Dark Suguha returns Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon (3300/2500) Fusion Monster card from her graveyard to her Extra Deck and draws a card from her deck. Dark Suguha says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Then we activate our Magical Stone Excavation! By discarding two cards from our hand, we can return one spell card from my graveyard to our hand!” Dark Suguha discards two cards from her hand, a card comes out of her graveyard slot, and she says, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “And we choose Spell Economics! Now, we don’t pay life-points for the use of our spell cards!” Dark Suguha says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “And that will do when I use my Dimension Fusion! Normally, we pay two thousand life-points for it, but not anymore! Now, we can revive any monsters that have been removed from play, but since we’re the only one with banished monsters, guess who is back?! Here is a hint: Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!” Dark Suguha puts a Fusion Monster card ‘removed from play’ back on her duel disk and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Venus says, annoyed, “Here we go again.”

 

Dark Suguha says, putting yet another card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, we activate Monster Reborn and revive Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode and Dark Suguha says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Then we play the Tuner monster, Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice, in attack mode!” Soon after, Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice (100/100) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Mercury asks, shocked, “Tuner?!”

 

Matt says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “And now, we tune our Red-Eyed Dice with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Red-Eyed Dice turns into one star that turns into a ring that surrounds Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, turning it transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field as Dark Suguha gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck in which she shouts out, “Flash your sacred wings of light and strike down our enemies with your brilliance! Synchro Summon!” Dark Suguha says, putting the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk, “Strike her down, Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Dark Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, we activate our Pot of Avarice! We return five monsters from my graveyard to my deck and we draw two new cards!” Out of Dark Suguha’s graveyard, Predaplant Banksia Ogre (2000/100-0/0), Predaplant Cordyceps (0/0), Predaplant Flytrap (400/800), Predaplant Moray Nepenthes (1600/1000), and Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice (100/100) Monster cards come out, she returns them to her deck, her deck is shuffled, and Dark Suguha draws two cards in which she says, putting one of them into the main slot, “Then I activate Polymerization!” Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio (1200/800) appears on the field and Dark Suguha says, “Now, we re-fuse Starve Venom with Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio this time!” The two said monsters go into a fusion vortex while Dark Suguha puts a familiar Fusion Monster card on her duel disk in which she yells out, “Poisonous dragon with hungry fangs! Unite with the venomous plant with the deadly sting and indulge in whatever you please! Fusion Summon!” Dark Suguha puts the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk and she says, “Return, dragon of unlimited desire: Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon (3300/2500) reappears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Just perfect.”

 

Dark Suguha says, “Greedy Venom’s ability activates! One monster on your field loses its abilities and its attack points are zero until the end of this turn!”

 

As Greedy Venom’s vines lash out towards Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Guardian Wing!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a pair of shining wings protecting a dragon and Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “As long as this card remains on the field, once per turn, it is safe from your card effects!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s wings shine causing the vines from Greedy Venom to vanish from the light.

 

Dark Suguha yells out, “Not bad, but not good enough! Greedy Venom, attack!” Greedy Venom then unleashes its poison right at Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing another button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my other trap: Pendulum Protection!” Sailor Moon’s other face-down card is a trap card with a picture of two Pendulum Monsters in Pendulum Zones protecting a Pendulum Monster in the Monster Card Zones in which Sailor Moon says, “By releasing my two Pendulum Monsters in my Pendulum Zones, my Pendulum Monster on the field can’t be destroyed this turn!” Stargazer Magician and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon vanish from their Pendulum Zones and shield protects Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, but Sailor Moon grunts from the shockwave of the result as she loses 300 life-points. Sailor Moon says, drawing two cards, “If I take battle damage for this turn, I also get two new cards!”

 

Dark Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “We end our turn.”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 1200

Dark Suguha: 1100

 

Kairi says, “Their scores are really close.”

 

Riku says, “One mistake will cost either one of them victory.”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Moon says, “I activate Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s effect! I detach an Overlay Unit to destroy all cards on your side of the field and Odd-Eyes gains two hundred attack points for each card destroyed! Blazing Calamity!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon absorbs its final Overlay Unit and unleashes a powerful dark wind is unleashed to the field.

 

Dark Suguha says, “Crystal Wing’s ability now activates! Crystal Wing negates the activation of your monster’s effect and destroy your dragon!”

 

Crystal Wing’s wings shine right at Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, but a shield protects it in which Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “Guardian Wing protects Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon from destruction.”

 

Dark Suguha says, with a sinister smirk, “But your dragon has been stopped in its tracks.”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into main slot, “I activate my Double Spell! By discarding one spell card, I can use the power of one spell card in your graveyard!” Sailor Moon discards one card from her hand and she says, “And I choose Monster Reborn! Return, Dark Rebellion!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Next, I activate The Phantom Knights’ Rank-Up-Magic Launch! I use Dark Rebellion and this card as XYZ Material to rank up Dark Rebellion even further!” Dark Rebellion goes into a vortex in the sky as Sailor Moon puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck over Dark Rebellion’s card on her duel disk and she yells out, “From the depths of Purgatory, sing the song of rebellion dedicated to the restless souls! Let it echo for all eternity and appear! Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution! Appear, Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon (3000/2500), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The ’dark storm’s’ violence and intensity grows and White Sister (Rom) says, “I’m scared, Ram!”

 

White Sister (Ram) says, “Don’t worry, I’m here, Rom!”

 

Purple Heart says, “This is getting from bad to worse! The more powerful monsters that they summon, the more intense the storm grows!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “Dark Requiem’s ability now activates! By removing one Overlay Unit, your monster loses its attack points and Dark Requiem gains it for this turn! Requiem Salvation!” Dark Requiem absorbs one of its Overlay Units and it unleashes dark energy that binds Greedy Venom causing it to go from 3300/2500 to 0/2500 while Dark Requiem goes from 3000/2500 to 6300/2500!

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “She’s got her!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “You can do it, kitten! End this now!”

 

However, there is a look of concern on Tuxedo Mask’s face and Dark Suguha says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “Not yet! We activate our final trap: Ridicule World!” Dark Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of ‘dark faces’ taunting a person and Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “Now, all monsters on your field gain one hundred attack points!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 3100/2500 while Dark Requiem goes from 6300/2500 to 6400/2500 in which Dark Suguha says, with an evil insane smile, “However, all monsters that have attack points that are higher than their original attack points can’t attack this turn! How’s that?! It seems like you have lost this duel, Meatball Head!” Dark Suguha gives an insane laugh much to the annoyance of plenty of the others.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “Actually, this duel is over. You lose.” Dark Suguha gives a surprised and confused look in which Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Trap Booster spell card! This card allows me to play one trap card after I discard one card!” Sailor Moon discards one card from her hand and put the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk in which she yells out, “And I choose Pendulum Reborn! I can now revive one Pendulum Monster from my Extra Deck or graveyard! And the one that I choose…Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” In a bright flash, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Battle! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon attacks Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon! Spiral Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon fires a flaming beam of energy right into Greedy Venom and Sailor Moon says, “Odd-Eyes’ ability activates! Now, you suffer double damage! Reaction Force!” Odd-Eyes attack becomes even stronger and Dark Suguha, who gives a look of shock, gives an insane laugh as she is engulfed by an explosion of light that causes her to lose 5000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon: 1200

Dark Suguha: 0

 

The others also cover their eyes from the sheer intensity of the explosion of light, but when the light dies down and they can look, everyone looks to see the field cleared of everything expect for Sailor Moon, who’s head is slumped down.

 

Keiko asks, “Where did she go?”

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “That faker is gone!” However, members of our heroes and heroines aren’t sure in which they have concerned looks on their faces.

 

Yolei yells out, excitedly, “Serena, you did it! You won!”

 

Sailor Moon says, in a low plain tone, “I won. By only thinking of winning, I won.”

 

Just then a powerful dark aura starts to surround her and Sailor Star asks, nervously, “Serena-chan?” Sailor Moon then turns around to see show an evil red glow in her blank eyes much to their shock and horror.

 

And Sailor Moon says, sounding like Dark Suguha, “And we will continue to until we destroy EVERYTHING!!!” Just then she unleashes a powerful dark storm from the powerful dark aura surrounding her form.

 

Sailor Uranus says, shocked, “That’s not Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “It’s Zarc and Zara! They’ve taken her over!”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, horrified, “Serena!” Just then Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) Synchro Monster card, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) Fusion Monster appear in the area and glow as Astrograph Sorcerer appears in-between the four monster cards.

 

Kotone asks, confused and fearful, “What’s happening?”

 

Sailor Moon, taken over by Zarc and Zara, says, in their voices, “Astrograph Sorcerer who controls space-time! We superimpose our wishes with your profound power!”

 

Sailor Mercury shouts out, “Serena, fight it!” Astrograph Sorcerer sends a bright light and everyone is forced to cover their eyes as they are engulfed by the bright light which vanishes as quickly as it appeared causing them, when they can open their eyes, that Sailor Moon, Astrograph Sorcerer, and the four Dimensional Dragons’ cards are gone!

 

Sora (M) asks, “Where did they go?”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, “Serena!” Everyone looks around and they see various pieces of multiple worlds coming into the skies of the Fusion Dimension world.

 

Naruto says, seeing the Leaf Village, “Hey! That’s the Leaf!”

 

Sakura, Sailor Galaxy, and Naruto’s parent look to see that Naruto is right, and Kairi says, pointing elsewhere, “Look!” Everyone then looks to see Twilight Town appearing in the sky.

 

Sora (M) says, “That’s Twilight Town!”

 

Sailor Star says, seeing Arzenal, “That’s Arzenal!”

 

Riku says, seriously, “The fusion of the worlds increasing!”

 

Hiyori hears something, looks in one direction, and she yells out, her eyes wide with horror, “Look!” Everyone looks in the direction and they gasp to see a massive dragon that they saw from the ‘projections’ shown by Reo Akaba in front of their eyes.


This dragon rivals the Aesir and Egyptian God Monster in sheer size in which the immense and sinister dragon is dark grey in color with dark tan sections on its wing blades and hips, and lime green lines running down its body.

 

Sailor Jupiter FD says, “Oh, crap!”

 

Black Sister asks, stunned, “What is that?”

 

Davis says, “That’s Zarc and Zara in their true dragon form: Supreme King ZARC!”

 

Tai asks, shocked, “Supreme King ZARC?!”

 

Gatomon says, “We’ve failed! They have been revived!”

 

Hiyori asks, “But what about Serena and Suguha?” There is no time to answer that question when the massive dragon, Supreme King ZARC, gives a massive roar that shakes the whole area greatly.

 

Sailor Uranus says, stunned, “What power!”

 

Supreme King ZARC then says, in Dark Suguha’s duel voice, “We are the Supreme King ZARC! We have been revived!”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Standard Dimension, Neo Domino City

 

Back within the Standard Dimension, we return to Neo Domino City to see the former Signers seeing this event happen within the sky.

 

Jack asks, “Supreme King ZARC?”

 

Akiza asks, “Who or what is that thing?”

 

Luna (H) says, fearfully, “Bad. Really bad, Akiza.”

 

Everyone looks at Luna (H) and Leo asks, concerned, “Luna?”

 

Yusei asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Luna?”

 

Luna (H) says, “I can just feel it, Yusei…The duel spirits are scared of that dragon…the entities that make up that thing…they are frightened.”

 

Crow says, plainly, “That’s not good.”

 

Jack says, sarcastically, “Tell me something that I don’t know, Crow.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), All over the multiverse

 

In the vast worlds that make up the multiverse, there are many that are watching this scene play out in the Fusion Dimension that’s combining with other ‘worlds’.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

On board the Enterprise, we head to the bridge to see those that were on the bridge earlier witnessing what’s happening on the Fusion Dimension’s Earth through the ships view screen in which they are joined by Washu, Salia, Chris, and Hilda.

 

Hilda says, shocked, “Whoa! That’s some dragon!”

 

Ange says, “That’s no ordinary dragon, Hilda.”

 

Washu says, “That’s trouble with a capital ‘T’.”

 

Tusk asks, “Do you think that the others…?”

 

Ange says, interrupting with a nod, “Oh, yeah. They are right in the middle of it, Tusk.”

 

Sammy asks Washu, “Can we get down there?”

 

Washu retorts, “With the way that space-time is ‘freaking out’, what do you think?”

 

Sammy says, “I thought that you are the greatest genius in our universe.”

 

Washu says, with a proud smirk, “No damn kidding that I am!”

 

Ryoko says, with a grin, “And yet, you are stumped.”

 

Washu yells out, annoyed, “I am not stumped!” Washu says, with a sigh, “It is just going to take a while longer to figure out, but I will figure it out.”

 

Ryoko retorts, sarcastically, “When? Doomsday? Because right now, something tells me that it is getting close.”

 

Ayeka says, “As much as I hate to agree with that wretch of a daughter of yours, Miss Washu, and I really hate to agree with someone like her, I’m going to have to agree.”

 

Ryoko says, “The princess agreeing with me? Wow! It must be bad.”

 

Ayeka gives an annoyed look and Tenchi says, seriously with a nervous expression on his face, “We don’t have time for this!”

 

Sammy thinks in his mind, “Damn it, sis! What have you gotten yourself into this time Meatball Head?”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back down on the Fusion Dimension’s Earth, as pieces of other worlds appears in the skies and all around this world especially around Academia, there are many focused on Supreme King ZARC in the skies above them.

 

Supreme King ZARC looks down at a group of Academia students and says, “What’s wrong? Are you humans scared? Even though you resurrected us as you have wanted!”

 

One Academia student asks, “What are you talking about?”

 

Another protested, “We wouldn’t want this!”

 

Supreme King ZARC shouts out, strongly with a voice that echoes all over, “Absurd! You, humans, are the ones that gave birth to us! You are the ones that wanted this! From your need for violence and destruction, we were born! You have embraced destruction! Stop denying what you truth you already know!” Supreme King ZARC fires a beam of energy that devastates an area of Academia and shakes the whole of the island greatly.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What is that thing talking about?”

 

Kotone asks, “We created it!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “It has to be a lie!” Just then Kazuto and his counterparts yelp as they hold their heads in pain as memories flow into their minds.

 

Sailor Star asks, concerned, “Kirito-kun?!”

 

Kazuto and his counterparts then look at each other, nod at some kind of unsaid agreement, and Rika asks, “What’s up?”

 

Kazuto says, “I’m afraid that Zarc and Zara might have a point.”

 

There are multiple gasps and Kata says, “We remember…What happened in the original dimension. After the original Sword Art Online, people went to dueling more than ever and when Real Solid Vision was developed, people could interact with their Duel Monsters like never before bringing dueling to a whole new dimension. I mean, basically, the monsters were real now. Zarc and Zara were ‘Entertainment Duelists’ or ‘Dueltainers’, duelists that didn’t duel to just win, but to give the audience a good time. Zarc and Zara dueled to make people happy and give them what they wanted.”

 

Kuro says, “One day, they accidently injured a duelist, but the audience wasn’t disgusted. In fact, they cheered such an action and as other duelists turned up the violence in the duels, so, did Zarc and Zara as well.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, “They did it to please the audience?”

 

Kiro says, with a nod, “Yep. You can see where we are going with this.”

 

Davis says, “The people’s bloodlust drove them off the deep end.”

 

Kiro says, “That’s right. And being used as ‘tools’ to satisfy human’s bloodlust enraged those four dragons. Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom got really pissed.”

 

Keiko asks, “And that’s when they became that…that creature?”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Supreme King ZARC, “That’s right. They strove to become the best because that pleased them, but they went insane and felt that humanity desired destruction in which they would give them just that. The sheer power of Supreme King ZARC was incredible and no ordinary duelists can withstand them. Reo then created four cards based on the elements of nature in order to neutralize Zarc and Zara. His daughters, Ray and Pandora, took them and combined them with the powers of another dragon that they found, the all-powerful Genesis Omega Dragon, and the powers of Serena and Sugu.”

 

Sailor Mercury Fusion Dimension counterpart, Sailor Mercury FD, says, “And the power was so great that it broke the world into two timelines and this timeline into four dimensions with Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Kazuto being reborn as four groups of three people with us being reborn in the different worlds maybe more than one person.”

 

Kari says, “But the souls of Ray and Pandora were reborn into the counterparts of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial and Zarc and Zara divided themselves into the eight of them too.”

 

Sailor Uranus FD says, “They were waiting in the eight of them…just waiting for the day to come back together.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And the times when Kitten and Celestial went ‘berserk’ must have been moments when the two of them were trying to take over them!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, pointing to Supreme King Zarc, “Serena and her counterpart are in there now! We need to find a way to free them!”

 

Naruto says, pointing to Arc-V, “That’s simple! We’ve got to bring Suguha-chan out of there!”

 

Kazuto says, “Naruto’s right! Sugu might be our only hope of defeating Zarc and Zara and freeing Serena and her counterparts from that creature!”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “But how, Kazuto?” Kazuto gives a nervous look before a loud ‘explosion’ is heard in which they see Supreme King Zarc going on a rampage.

 

White Heart says, “It won’t matter if that overgrown lizard busts everything up!”

 

Green Heart says, “Not to mention the machine.”

 

Riku says, “Vert’s right. If that machine gets destroyed, Suguha and her counterparts might be lost to us.”

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “Not going to happen!”

 

Gatomon says, “We need to keep that overgrown dragon away from that machine until we figure a way to get out!”

 

Veemon says, “And keep that mean dragon from blowing everyone up and stop the machine from combining the worlds.”

 

Yolei says, sarcastically, “No pressure.”

 

Hiyori asks, “What do we do now?”

 

Davis says, seriously, “We need to split up and figure out how to get Suguha and her counterparts out of that machine as well as that stop that machine along with protecting the people from that. Our smartest members are going to need to be ones that figure out how the heck do we bust this machine without busting Suguha and the worlds with it.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “That’s actually a good plan.”

 

Yolei asks, curiously, “Davis with a good plan?”

 

Davis glares at Yolei and Mimi asks, “Weren’t we fighting each other a while ago?”

 

Tai yells out, “This isn’t the time, Yolei! Right now, we’ve got the plan!”

 

Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Mercury, “You and your counterpart are up, Mercury!” Sailor Mercury and her Fusion Dimension counterpart activate their visors and use their computers to scan Arc-V.

 

Izzy says, taking out his laptop, “I’ll help with that.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “Good idea, Izzy.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “We’re on our way, Suguha-chan. Hang on.”

 

Davis tells CPUs, “Neptune, can you and your fellow goddesses take care of the people?”

 

Black Heart says, with a grin, “Ha! Just watch us work!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “You can’t destroy it since Meatball Head and her counterparts are trapped in that thing!”

 

Black Sister says, annoyed, “We know that!”

 

Orange Heart says, with a smile, “Don’t worry. We’ll stop that overgrown lizard.”

 

Purple Sister says, nervously, “I don’t think that it will be that easy.”

 

Sakura says, “Be careful out there.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “You might be goddesses, but we don’t know that ‘thing’ is capable of! Remember, it took the breaking apart of an entire universe to stop it last time!”

 

Purple Heart says, nodding her head, “Right.”

 

Immediately, the CPUs take off and Compa says, “Be careful, Nep-Nep.”

 

Sakura tells Compa, with a smile, “She’ll be okay, Compa. But right now, I’m going to need your help.”

Compa asks, curiously, “My help.”

 

Sakura says, “I hate to say this, but there are going to be a lot of people hurt by that fiend and they are going to need help. We’re going to need to treat them.”

 

IF says, “Sakura is right, Compa.”

 

Compa says, with a nod of determination, “Right.”

 

IF says, “Marvy and I will head out to help the people.”

 

As IF and MarvelousAQL head off, Riku says to Sora (M) and Kairi, “We should help to.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a nod, “Right, Riku.” Kairi nods her head in agreement in which Sora (M), Riku, and Kairi join IF and MarvelousAQL to assist the people as the CPUs race off to hold back and delay Supreme King ZARC.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “We’re on our way, Sugu. Just hang on!”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe

 

Within one of the many worlds that are getting ‘linked’ with the Fusion Dimension, there is a familiar anthropomorphic blue hedgehog with green eyes, white gloves on his hands, and red and white sneakers on his feet. He is watching the whole scene from the Fusion Dimension from a ‘rip’ in the scene acting as a scene.

 

Just then a familiar high male voice says, “Sonic!” The blue hedgehog looks to see yellow-orange anthropomorphic fox with two tails, white gloves on his hands, and red and white sneakers on his feet in which the fox is using his two tails like a helicopter blade to propel himself through the air.

 

When the fox lands, the blue hedgehog, none other than the legendary Sonic the Hedgehog, says, “Hey, bro!”

 

The fox looks at the scene and he asks, shocked, “Whoa! What’s that?”

 

Sonic responds, “If you ask me: Big trouble, Tails.”

 

The fox, Sonic’s best friend, Miles ‘Tails’ Prowler, says, “No kidding, Sonic.”

 

Sonic asks, “Any chance of getting over there?”

 

Tails replies, shaking his head, “No way. With reality in such flux with whatever is merging the worlds together, I doubt it.”

 

Sonic gives a shrug and he says, “Well, it’s okay. I’m sure that someone is taking care of that problem.”

 

Tails asks, “How can you be so sure, Sonic?”

 

Sonic says, with a grin, “Call it a ‘hero’s intuition’ good buddy.”

 

Tails says, “I hope so.”

 

Sonic says, “Anyway, let’s make sure that Eggman doesn’t try anything until whoever is fighting that has taken care of this big problem.” Elsewhere in this Sonic universe, we find Sonic’s archenemy, Doctor Eggman, in one of his current bases, looking at multiple screens and is thinking on how to take advantage of the situation for his own benefit.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back within the center of the fusion of worlds, the Fusion Dimension, chaos reigns as Supreme King ZARC, rampages through the Venice-like city since due to the ‘worlds fusion’, firing beams of energy all around in which the CPUs are trying their best to protect the people from them while counterattacking against the massive dragon.

 

Purple Sister says, “It is so powerful…”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “Puny beings. You call yourselves ‘goddess’ and even if that’s so, you are fighting a being that’s the ultimate existence itself.”

 

Green Heart asks, “You think yourself even superior to deities?”

 

Supreme King ZARC yells out, “We are the ultimate existence! We govern all even the heavens above! Experience that power for yourself!” Supreme King ZARC unleashes a powerful shock that sends the CPUs flying away hard and they yelp as they are hit.

 

When they manage to stop themselves, Orange Heart says, “Wow! The big lizard packs a punch!”

 

Purple Heart says, with a nod, “I agree, Uzume. This isn’t going to be easy.”

 

Black Heart says, “Uni, you and Nepgear try to keep her distracted!”

 

Black Sister says, “Okay, Noire!” Black Sister tells Purple Sister, “Let’s do this, Nepgear!”

 

Purple Sister says, with a nod, “Okay!” Black Sister and Purple Sister fly forward and start to fire their weapons on Supreme King ZARC, which hit home, but they are nothing other than annoyances to the massive dragon. On the meanwhile, on the ground, IF, MarvelousAQL, Sora (M), Riku, and Kairi are focused on getting people away from the fighting and to relative safety while trying to keep them from going into a mass panic.

 

Kairi says, “It’s okay! Please don’t panic everyone!”

 

IF yells out, “Keep in an orderly fashion!” Back to the battle, Orange Heart unleashes a powerful sound attack from her microphone, but Supreme King ZARC brushes it off like it is nothing.

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “Is that all? I accept your courage! It takes one to battle with such hope while the battle is completely hopeless! Allow us to show you!” Supreme King ZARC unleashes a powerful roar that sends Orange Heart flying and backflipping through the air causing her to yelp all the way.

 

Purple Heart says, shocked, “Uzume!” Purple Heart, White Heart, Black Heart, and Green Heart then zip through the air in which they launch their attacks against Supreme King ZARC.

 

Cross Combination!

 

Lace Ribbon Dance!

 

Tanzerin Trombe!

 

Rainy Ratnapura!

 

Purple Heart slashes with her sword, Black Heart unleashes a combination of slashes with her sword and kicks, White Heart slams down her axe/hammer, and Green Heart unleashes rapid fire strikes with her spear. Supreme King ZARC, however, takes the attacks in stride and doesn’t even flinch from the assault.

 

White Heart asks, stunned, “What the heck?!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, with a dark sly tone, “Not bad, but not good enough!” The four CPUs then barely dodge getting hit by another beam of energy from ZARC’s mouth, but the shockwave sends them flying backwards somewhat.

 

White Heart says, “Damn it! This overgrown lizard is tougher than the Deity of Sin!”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “Agreed, Blanc. I don’t think that we’ve had trouble with the Dark CPUs at this level.”

 

Purple Heart asks Orange Heart, “Uzume, do you think that your Sharing Field will contain them?”

 

Orange Heart says, shaking her head, “Nope. The big lizard is much together than those naughty giants. Uzume’s Sharing Field wouldn’t hold them!”

 

Supreme King ZARC shouts out, “You are no challenge for us! You and those foolish humans will fight us and lose! And keeping fighting until all things end!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Then try us!” Everyone looks to see Sailor Star and Sailor Orion, both of whom have duel disks similar Serena’s and Suguha’s duel disks attached to their armored left wrists, fly up.

 

Sailor Orion asks, “Do you accept our challenge?”

 

Supreme King ZARC responds, “So, our prey has truly stepped up?” Just then ZARC’s chest area starts to glow in which a dark orb comes out of its body and floats down to the ground in which it takes the form of a figure.

 

The figure looks to be a female with Serena’s/Sailor Moon’s face, black hair in Serena’s hairstyle, sinister golden eyes, dark pink-red lips, and wearing an outfit that looks like a female version of Astrograph Sorcerer’s outfit with a black version of Serena’s and Suguha’s duel disk attached to her left wrist.

 

Sailor Star asks, “Serena-chan?”

 

Sailor Orion says, plainly, “It isn’t her.”

 

The female figure says, in ZARC’s female voice and sounding similar to Junko Enoshima, “I am Zara, one half of the whole of Supreme King ZARC.”

 

Sailor Star yells out, strongly, “Why do you look like Serena-chan? What have you done with her?”

 

The female figure, Zara, responds, with a sinister smile, “I have absorbed all versions of that wretched girl. She no longer exists.”

 

Orange Heart shouts out, “Liar! Liar!”

 

Sailor Orion says, with a plain tone, “I agree. If you were able to exist within Serena and Suguha, then Serena is somewhere trapped in you.”

 

Zara says, with a sinister smile, “Believe what you wish, but now, you are the first of this wretched race to go into oblivion.” Zara activates her duel disk in which the ‘energy blade’, the Real Solid Vision part that contains Monster and Pendulum Zones has one part of it shaped like dragon’s head, and the rest of Supreme King ZARC turns into a mist that gets absorbed into the duel disk turning into a dueling deck. Sailor Star and Sailor Orion activate their duel disks, all three dueling decks are shuffled, and their duel disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist. As the words ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ is heard causing dozens and dozens of Real Solid Vision platforms to appear all over, the three duelists draw five cards from their respective decks.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Star, Sailor Orion, and Zara say in unison as their duel begins causing hundreds upon hundreds of Action Cards to rain down all over the area.

 

Starting Scores:

Zara: 4000

Sailor Star: 4000

Sailor Orion: 4000

 

Zara says, “We shall take the first turn! Bear witness! To the ultimate power that defeat the greatest of championships! That brought worlds to their knees!”

 

White Heart says, annoyed, “She sure loves to blab!”

 

Zara says, putting one card into the main slot, “I shall start off with Pot of Greed and draw two cards!” Zara draws two cards, displays two Pendulum Monsters, Supreme King Gate Zero (0/0) and Supreme King Gate Infinity (0/0), and she yells out, “I take scale zero, Supreme King Gate Zero, and scale thirteen, Supreme King Gate Infinity, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Zara puts the two cards on her duel disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors in her disk’s Monster Card Zones in which the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, where the number 0 below Supreme King Gate Zero and number 13 below Supreme King Gate Infinity.

 

Sailor Orion and Sailor Star are surprised and Sailor Star asks, shocked, “Pendulum?”

 

Sailor Orion asks, with narrowing eyes, “With a scale that’s zero to thirteen?”

 

Zara says, with a sinister smile, “With this scale, I can summon monsters that are levels one through twelve this turn!” As a circle of light appears on the field, Zara says, putting two cards on her duel disk, “Pendulum Summon! Appear, our dragon kin: Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm!” Two lights come from the circle of light and they are revealed to be two Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm (1800/1200 X 2), sinister looking dragons with coloring and markings similar to Supreme King ZARC, in attack mode. Zara says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I place two cards face-down and end my turn!”

 

Sailor Star says, drawing a card, “My turn!”

 

Zara says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my face-down: Gamble!” Zara’s face-down card is revealed to be the Gamble trap card and Zara says, “Since I have no cards and you have six, I can flip a coin and when it lands heads, I get five new cards!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “You mean ‘if’ and if you get tails, you lose a turn.”

 

The coin flips display to be tails, Sailor Star says, excitedly, “We win!”

 

Zara responds, with a sinister smile, “Only fools would think so.” Sailor Star and Sailor Orion give confused looks and Zara says, pushing another button on her disk’s touch screen, “I play my other trap: Probability Change!” Zara’s other face-down is revealed to be the Probability Change trap card and Zara says, “I negate a coin toss and redo, but it can’t be the same result!” Sailor Orion and Sailor Star glare as the second coin flip is heads in which Zara draws five new cards.

 

Sailor Star says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate Machine Angel Absolute Ritual spell card!” As a flame appears on the field, Sailor Star says, discarding her Cyber Tutubon (1800/1600), “I sacrifice my Cyber Tutubon in order to bring out my Cyber Angel Natasha!” Sailor Star puts a Ritual Monster card on her duel disk and Cyber Angel Natasha (1000/1000), a female armored centaur monster, appears in the field in defense mode. Sailor Star says, “And since Tutubon was used for a Ritual Summoning, I can retrieve one Ritual spell card from my graveyard!” A card comes out of Sailor Star’s graveyard slot, she puts into the main slot of her disk, and she says, “And now, I activate Machine Angel Absolute Ritual again, but this time, I use its other effect! I return Cyber Tutubon from my graveyard to my deck in order to play another Natasha in defense mode!” Cyber Tutubon goes from Sailor Star’s graveyard to her deck, which is reshuffled, and Sailor Star puts another Ritual Monster card on her duel disk causing a second Cyber Angel Natasha (1000/1000) to appear on the field in defense mode. Sailor Star says, “And now, Natasha’s ability activates! I target one other monster on my field and gain life-points equal to half of its attack points!” Both Natasha glow as Sailor Star’s life-points increase by 1000 and Sailor Star says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Scores:

Zara: 4000

Sailor Star: 5000

Sailor Orion: 4000

 

Sailor Orion says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Orion says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play Blackwing-Jin the Rain Shadow!” Soon after, Blackwing-Jin the Rain Shadow (600/500) appears on the field in attack mode in which Sailor Orion says, putting another card on her duel disk, “Since I control another Blackwing, I can play Blackwing-Gladius the Midnight Sun!” Blackwing-Gladius the Midnight Sun (800/1500) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Orion says, putting another card on her duel disk, “I can also play Blackwing-Bora the Spear the same way!” Just then Blackwing-Bora the Spear (1700/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Orion says, “I tune Jin the Rain Shadow with Gladius the Midnight Sun and Bora the Spear!” Jin the Rain Shadow turns into a star that turns into ring that surrounds both Gladius the Midnight Sun and Bora the Spear, turning them transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field as Sailor Orion gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck. Sailor Orion says, “Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Orion puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she says, “Soar, Black-Winged Dragon!” Out of the light, Black-Winged Dragon (2800/1600) appears on the field in attack mode in which Sailor Orion’s Mark of the Dragon on her right arm.

 

Zara says, with an amused smirk, “I see. You are trying to reach your precious Moon Princess through your ‘link’ as Signers. How amusing.”

 

Sailor Orion says, putting two cards into the main slot, “I end my turn.”

 

Zara says, drawing a card, “My move!” Zara says, looking at her hand with a wicked smirk, “Or should I say, OUR move. It is time for you to feel our true might.” Zara says, “I Overlay both Darkwurms and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Zara takes an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck and puts it on top of both Darkwurm monster cards on her duel disk which are now on the same Monster Card Zone in which she says, “Fangs of pitch-black darkness, rise up against this foolish oppression! And now, I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with two Dark Overlay Units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Star and Sailor Orion gasp and Sailor Star asks, shocked, “Dark Rebellion?!”

 

Zara responds, with a wicked smirk, “Why are you so surprised? He is one of our kin. We were originally one.” Zara yells out, “I activate Dark Rebellion’s effect! I detach its Overlay Units to drain half the power of your pathetic dragon and boost the power of my kin by that same amount! Treason Discharge!” Dark Rebellion absorbs it Overlay and unleashes dark violet lightning that binds Black-Winged Dragon causing it to go from 2800/1600 to 1400/1600 while Dark Rebellion goes from 2500/2000 to 3900/2000 while Sailor Orion sneers at this. Zara says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then I play Gateway to the Supreme King! Since I have Supreme Gate Zero and Infinity in my Pendulum Zones, I can revive all Supreme King monsters in my graveyard, but all monsters that are revived are banished from the field at the end of the turn!” Just then both Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm (1800/1200 X 2) returns to the field in attack mode and Zara says, “Next, I activate Supreme King Gate Zero’s Pendulum Effect! By destroying this card and Infinity, I can add any Fusion spell card from my deck to my hand!” Both said monsters in the Pendulum Zones vanish in which a card comes out of Zara’s deck and into her hand in which Zara says, putting one card on her duel disk, “When a card on my field is destroyed, I can bring forth the master of time, space, and the stars! Now, come forth, Astrograph Sorcerer!” Soon after, Astrograph Sorcerer (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are stunned and Purple Heart says, stunned, “That creature!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Zarc’s and Zara’s monster and what they used to be reborn.”

 

Zara says, getting a card out of her deck, “Since Astrograph Sorcerer was summoned this way, I can choose one monster that was destroyed this turn and add a copy of said monster to my hand!” Zara says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I activate my Polymerization spell card! And I use it to fuse my two Darkwurms together!” Both Darkwurms goes into a fusion vortex while Zara gets a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck in which she says, putting it on her duel disk, “Twin servants of the supreme being, untie to form your mighty kin! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Zara says, “Starve Venom’s ability now activates! It gains the attack power of one monster on your field and I choose your weakened wretch of a dragon!” Starve Venom Fusion Dragon then goes from 2800/2000 to 4200/2000 and Zara says, displaying a Pendulum Monster known as Dark Tune Magician (1000/1000), which has a dark-clad dwarf-like magician with a dragon head shaped cap on its head, “Next, I use the effect of Dark Tune Magician! I can Synchro Summon by using him and a monster in my hand!” Zara discards that card and White Wing Magician (1600/1400) Pendulum Monster card causing both monsters to appear on the field in which Dark Tune Magician turns into three stars that turn into three rings, turning White Wing Magician transparent, and as a column of light appears on the field, Zara yells out, as she gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck, “Flash your sacred wings of light and strike down our enemies with your brilliance! Synchro Summon!” Zara puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come forth, kin of wind and light, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Just then Zara laughs evilly as a powerful dark aura surrounds him.

 

White Heart asks, annoyed, “Now what?”

 

Purple Sister says, nervously, “Something tells me that we are about to find out.”

 

Zara says, “And now, by banishing Astrograph Sorcerer and the four Heavenly Dragons from my hand, field, or graveyard, I can activate its effect! Astrograph Sorcerer, have them become our food!” Astrograph Sorcerer vanishes in which he creates a dark vortex in which a card flies out of Zara’s hand and she yells out, “The four Heavenly Dragons: Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, and add Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Become our foundation!” Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom glow as they vanish into the vortex with the card, revealed to be Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card, and causing a massive black and dark red storm cloud to appear, raining blood red lightning which crashes all around.

 

White Sister (Ram) asks, “What is going on here?”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, “I’m scared.”

 

Green Heart says, nervously, “I have a bad feeling about this…”

 

Zara yells out, “The ultimate dragon that reigns in the fifth dimension and supervises the Heavenly Dragons! Now, you will become one with us! Integration Summon! Come forth, Supreme King ZARC!!!” Zara then takes to the air and vanishes into the dark cloud in which the cloud dispels to reveal Supreme King Z-ARC (4000/4000), the massive dragon that our heroes and heroines have been fighting before, appears on the field in attack mode. Zara then appears on Z-ARC’s forehead and her voice speaking with another voice, a male one, says in perfect unison, “We are a Fusion-Pendulum monster, but due to our ability, we are also a classified as a Synchro Monster and XYZ Monster as well with a XYZ rank equal to our level of twelve!”

 

Sailor Star asks, shocked, “They are a Pendulum, Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Monster?!”

 

The entity before them, Supreme King ZARC, responds, “We are the ones that govern all! We are the ultimate existence itself!”

 

Sailor Orion asks, curiously, “What are they?”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, “It is over.” Supreme King ZARC yells out, “Behold our power! When we are summoned to the field, all cards on our opponent’s field are wiped out!”

 

Sailor Star and Sailor Orion gasp in shock and Sailor Star asks, stunned, “What?!” Blood red lightning destroys both Natasha and Black-Winged Dragon as well as the face-down cards of Sailor Star and Sailor Orion.

 

Sailor Orion says, shocked, “Such…power…”

 

Purple Sist er says, shocked, “They’re helpless!”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, as the part of it that’s Zara on their forehead inserts a card into main slot of their disk, “We activate our Destruction Rebirth spell card! By discarding our entire hand, we can draw cards based on the number of cards that we destroyed this turn!” Supreme King ZARC discards the final card in their hand and then draws seven cards from their deck in which she says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then we activate our Supreme Pendulum spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, when a Pendulum Monster is out on the field, we can also use one of their Pendulum Effects as well.”

 

Sailor Star asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Supreme King ZARC says, as they put another card into the main slot, “Then we activate our Mist Body equip spell and give ourselves this card! Now, we can’t be destroyed in battle!” Supreme King ZARC says, “Behold our power! We attack Sailor Orion directly!”

 

As Z-ARC prepares to attack, Sailor Orion leaps up, grabs an Action Card, and she says, putting it in her disk’s slot, “Action Magic: Evade!”

 

Supreme King ZARC responds, “Useless! Our Pendulum Effect, thanks to our spell, now activates! Once per turn, when our opponent adds a card outside of the Draw Phase or Damage Phase, it is automatically destroyed!” Sailor Star and Sailor Orion gasp as a blood red lightning bolt renders the Action Magic card useless. Supreme King ZARC yells out, “Now, be gone! We attack you directly!” Supreme King Z-ARC fires a powerful beam of energy at Sailor Orion and she holds her arms out to defend herself in which the attack slams into her with terrific force causing a massive explosion in which Sailor Orion gives a yell of pain and agony as she is sent flying right into a building where she hit with a mighty ‘crash’ creating a massive hole in the building while losing 4000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Sailor Star says, horrified, “Shion-chan!” The CPUs fly over to where Sailor Orion was sent in which she emerges from the hole with helmet destroyed, her armor quite to very badly damaged, sporting a mighty bruise and several cuts on her face, and she falls to her right knee.

 

Purple Heart asks, “Orion, are you okay?”

 

Sailor Orion says, with a grunt, “I…I’ll survive.” Sailor Orion holds her right arm around her armored waist showing that she may also have bruised and/or broken ribs as well. As Supreme King ZARC’s laughter rings over the whole of the area, Sailor Star looks back at the massive fiendish dragon.

 

Supreme King ZARC says, with an evil sly tone, “And you are next. The era of the Sailor Scouts is over.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a strong tone, “Never! We will get Serena-chan back from you and we will stop you like before!”

 

Supreme King ZARC laughs evilly and responds, “Not likely, but it will be amusing to see you try, bug!”

 

Just then a male voice booms, “We shall see who is a bug, you overgrown lizard!” Everyone looks to source to see Kite with an activated duel disk and sparks around his body as a computer voice is heard saying ‘Intrusion Penalty: 2000 points’.

 

Sailor Star says, “Kite-san!”

 

Kite says, “I’m here to get Tsuki back and I’ll crush you to do it!”

 

Supreme King ZARC responds, with a wicked sly tone, “We would like to see you try.” Supreme King ZARC says, putting two cards into the main slot of their disk, “We end our turn!”

 

Current Scores:

Supreme King ZARC: 4000

Sailor Star: 5000

Kite: 2000

Sailor Orion: 0

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

Back on board the USS Enterprise, those aboard the bridge are witnessing the battle against Supreme King ZARC on the main screen in which Queen Serenity has joined those already on the bridge.

 

Ryoko says, “Damn. They are getting their butts kicked.”

 

Ayeka says, annoyed, “It is obvious to see Ryoko.”

 

Sammy yells out, “We need to get down there!”

 

Ange tells Washu, “Has you ‘so-called genius’ figured a way to get us down there?”

 

Washu responds, annoyed, “Hey, I AM a genius! The greatest genius of my universe and beyond!” Washu then says, “But even geniuses need a bit of time to figure things out sometimes.”

 

Sammy says, seriously, “Time is the one thing that they don’t have!”

 

Just then a beeping sound is heard and Tusk says, “There is someone trying to contact us.”

 

Ryoko asks, surprised, “Someone got through to us?”

 

Tenchi asks, “Who is it?”

 

Tusk says, curiously, “Yen Sid…”

 

Washu yells out, “Put him on now!”

 

Tusk responds, nervously and surprised, “R-Right!” Tusk pushes a button on the console of the communications console.

 

Yen Sid’s voice booms over the speakers, “Hello? Are you there?”

 

Washu says, excitedly, “Ah, Master Yen Sid, good to hear from you!”

 

Yen Sid replies, “Good to hear you, too, Miss Washu!”

 

Washu responds, “Geez, old timer! You are just to formal! Just call me Washu or ‘Little Washu’ if you wish!”

 

Yen Sid retorts, “I see that you haven’t changed one bit. But lest you forget on calling me ‘old’…”

 

Washu yells out, annoyed, “Hey! Hey! You, of all people, should know better!”

 

Ryoko asks, annoyed, “Is this the time?”

 

Yen Sid says, “I believe that your daughter is correct, Washu. This isn’t time for chit-chat. I know that ZARC has been revived and the Moon Princess and her counterparts have been absorbed into that fiend, but I know what needs to be done.”

 

Washu asks, “What’s that?”

 

Yen Sid reports, “Sammy Tsukino must get to the Arc-Five machine now.”

 

There are looks of shock and Sammy asks, “Me?”

 

Yen Sid retorts, “Yes. It may disgust you, but Kayaba had put the key to the salvation of all from ZARC within you through it wasn’t its original purpose.”

 

Sammy asks, shocked, “He did what?!”

 

Yen Sid says, “I believe that you got a ‘hint’ of such a thing when you were the one able to access the realized Aincrad.”

 

There are looks of shock and Washu says, “Kayaba put something in him during the SAO beta test.”

 

Yen Sid says, “Correct.” There are looks of shock and Sammy remembers what happened on their mission to find his sister, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata.

 

Sammy thinks in his mind, looking at his hands, “What did he do to me? What did he put inside of me?”

 

Yen Sid then says, as if sensing Sammy’s distress, “Young Sammy Tsukino, this isn’t the time to get distressed. You are needed if your sister is going to be saved.”

 

Sammy is surprised by Yen Sid knowing of his ‘distress’ and Washu asks, “Since you are calling to tell us this, you have a way to get him down there, right?”

 

Yen Sid responds, “Yes, I do. However, due to the dimension fusion going on, I can only him send and only him, but I have already arranged ‘guardians’ to help him to Arc-Five. I have already sent what’s needed to the ship’s transporters. Good luck.”

 

As the communication cuts off, Sammy says, “Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go already!”

 

As Sammy heads down to the turbolift, Tenchi says, “Hold on, Sammy!”

 

Sammy says, “There is no time! You heard what the guy said! I’m needed down there and I’ve had to wait around for over two years as I watched my sister waste away as she fought for her life as well as the other players’ lives in SAO! I’m not going to stand around anymore!” Sammy stomps into the turbolift with Washu quickly going with him as they head for the transporter room.

 

Ryoko says, “The kid has some major guts, I can say that. Hopefully, he and that old guy knows what they are doing.”

 

Tenchi says, with a nod, “We hope so too.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement as they look back towards the screen to witness what’s happening down on the planet.

 

Queen Serenity thinks in her mind, “Please Serenity. Come back to us.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Returning down to the planet, we find Heathcliff watching the whole thing ‘play out’ from a hidden location.

 

Heathcliff says, “Soon, the final act will begin.” Heathcliff then takes out his Keyblade and in his mind’s eyes, he sees Aincrad floating in front of a massive blue heart.

 

End of Chapter 64

 

Okay, I know! I’m ending practically on another cliffhanger! Personally, I think that there is going to be a lot of them in this final arc and from what I’m calculating, it is going to be the final arc of the story. With Supreme King ZARC’s appearance, we are winding down the story and now, you are realizing how the two ‘timelines’ of my Sailor Moon Online stories are ‘linked’. Will there be a ‘crossover’ of the ‘timelines’ in the future? Well, you are going to have to read and find out! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!