Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Supreme Kings and Queens ( Chapter 63 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Whoa! That was an action packed last chapter, huh? I know that you didn’t see a Sailor Moon VS Sailor Sun fight happening, did you? Well, as you are going to see in this chapter, the ‘fears’ that you heard of in the previous chapter aren’t unfounded at all, everyone! Things are going to take a ‘darker turn’, folks! Find out in this chapter! Now, before I start this chapter, first, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 63: Supreme Kings and Queens

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

On board the bridge of the USS Enterprise, Sammy Tsukino, Ange, Tusk, Momoka, Washu, and others, including Suguha’s two Digimon partners, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon are looking at the view screen.

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, shocked, “Boss!”

 

Lunamon asks, concerned, “What happened to Suguha?”

 

Washu says, “Well, that’s obvious. She has been teleported to another location.”

 

Ange tells Washu, with a glare, “Then where is Suguha?”

 

Washu retorts, “Well, that’s the sixty-four-thousand-dollar question isn’t it?”

 

Ange gives a look that says ‘I’m going to strangle you’ and Sammy says, “Strangle her later, Ange. We need to find my Meatball Head’s ‘royal sister’ and fast. I’ve got a bad feeling that I may know where she is.”

 

Tusk asks, surprised, “You do?”

 

Sammy says, “Doesn’t take a detective to figure it out. We should scan Academia.”

 

Washu says, with a nod, “I get what you mean. That Professor guy wanted her and her counterparts along with your sister and her counterparts. And if she is there, then we are in big trouble.”

 

Momoka asks, “Why is that?”

 

Lunamon says, “All four Sailor Celestials have the power of Etherion and all that Etherion…”

 

Washu says, with a nod, “Really good theory.”

 

As Washu gets to work using the Enterprise’s sensors, Ange asks, “By the way, what’s the problem with the communications?”

 

Washu responds, “Something is blocking the communication’s obviously. Something or someone has made it hard to communicate with the others on the surface from here.”

 

Tusk asks, “You have an idea on who?”

 

Washu says, with a nod, “Actually, I do.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) asks, “Well, what are we waiting for here?”

 

Lunamon says, “Agumon, we can’t digivolve without Suguha.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “It doesn’t matter if we can digivolve or not. Our boss needs us, Lunamon.”

 

Lunamon says, “I know how you feel, Agumon. But running around randomly isn’t going to help Suguha.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) crosses his arms and Washu says, plainly, “Bingo! She is at Academia!”

 

Sammy says, “You need to let Meatball Head and the others know.”

 

Washu says, “No kidding. I’ll see what I can do about that interference.” As Washu continues to work to get to the others to inform them of Suguha’s location, her two Digimon partners look at the view screen in worry.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Inside of the high-tech lab that has the glass containers keeping imprisoned Sailor Celestials of the Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Dimensions, we find our Standard version, Suguha, in front of the Professor, known as Reo Akaba, as he is confront by his son, Declan, the counterparts to Kazuto from Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Dimensions, Kiro, Kuro and Kata, and Fusion and Synchro versions of Valkyrie Sailor Moon all around them.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Something tells me that I am in major crap.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD asks, “But how?”

 

Declan asks his father, with a sneer on his expression, “Dealing with fiends?”

 

Reo responds, “Whatever it took, my son. To get back MY world.”

 

Declan asks, curiously, “Your world?”

 

Reo replies, “The true world. Earth was not meant to be four dimensions. Once, they were one united world until my ultimate sin broke that world apart.”

 

Kuro asks, “What are you talking about?”

 

Reo says, “What I had created gave birth to the ultimate fiend duelist…the ultimate personification of evil and split the world until the four dimensions.”

 

But then a male voice retorts, “You overestimate your powers, old friend.” Everyone then looks to the source to see none other than Heathcliff on a platform.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD says, irritated, “You.”

 

Reo says, with the same irritated tone and irritated and deadly expression in his eyes, “You.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “It is good to see you, again, old friend. However, I doubt that you would feel the same way.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, surprised, “They know each other?”

 

Reo says, “You have some nerve to show yourself to your daughter, Kayaba.”

 

Declan asks, looking at Heathcliff, “Kayaba?”

 

Kuro says, pointing to Heathcliff, “Yeah. Declan Akaba, meet Heathcliff AKA Akihiko Kayaba, the madman that committed Sword Art Online.”

 

Heathcliff tells Declan, “You must be Reo’s son, Declan. You truly are Reo’s son. The intensity and intelligence is truly your father’s.”

 

Declan says, fixing his glasses, “So, it is true. You are deeply connected to the Sailor Scouts. It is the only reason that you are back from the dead or should I say, you are no longer just data in cyberspace when you transferred your mind there.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Truly, Reo’s son. Heathcliff then tells Reo, “Anyway, as they say, old friend, you are one calling the kettle black. I’m not kidnapping my GODDAUGHTERS in order to use them in some attempt to recreate a time long lost.”

 

Reo says, “You have done worse.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “That may be true, but then again, maybe not. Your actions in the XYZ Dimension say otherwise.”

 

Reo says, “I do what I must to atone even it is filling my hands with blood unlike you who has committed mass murder for selfish gain.”

 

Heathcliff retorts, with a smile, “And what you are doing isn’t selfish gain?”

 

Reo glares at Heathcliff and Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD says, “They don’t really like each other.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD responds, “No kidding.”

 

Reo asks Heathcliff, “Why are you here? Are you here to stop me?”

 

Heathcliff replies, “No.”

 

Reo asks, surprised look on his face, “No?”

 

Heathcliff tells Reo, “Because I know that your plan will fail.”

 

Reo responds, his eyes narrowing, “How so? There is no way that Arv-Five can be stopped.”

 

Declan and Suguha think at the same time, “Arc-Five?”

 < /p> Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD says, with a stern tone, “Want to bet? Whatever you are planning Professor, it ends here.”

 

Heathcliff says, “You should worry since while it will get started, it will fail and he will put all worlds in grave danger.”

 

Reo says, with a glare, “Unlike you, I will rebuild the world that was lost into a better world. A stronger world that will not fall from fiends like them.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD asks, “Okay, can you understand crazy?”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD says, “No. And I don’t want to.”

 

Declan asks, “Do you really think that you can stand against us? Especially since your ability to negate the powers of the Sailor Scouts has been destroyed?” Declan looks at Suguha and initially confused, she gets what Declan is implying as she secretly takes out her transformation broach.

 

Reo asks, “Do you really think that I didn’t plan for that?” Just then Suguha screams as she is bounded by energy bindings around her arms and waist and another binding her legs in which she is grabbed metal tentacles that entrap her with glass cylinder alongside Lea and her other two counterparts.

 

Kata says, shocked, “No!”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD says, “Let her go now!” The Synchro and Fusion versions of our Moon Princess fly to prepare to free all four versions of Sailor Celestial, but then the two of them are trapped in a massive sphere and they scream out as they are shocked.

 

Kuro says, shocked, “Serenity!”

 

Kiro says, stunned, “Serene!”

 

Reo says, “I wish for all of you, but I believe that you shall be sufficient for what’s necessary.” Soon after, Reo is scooped up by a floating chair and goes over to the four trapped versions of Sailor Celestial while the two trapped Sailor Moons are floating above them.

 

Declan tells Reo, sternly, “You will not get away with this!”

 

Reo says, “Declan, I will do what’s necessary to get back what was stolen from me.”

 

Heathcliff asks Reo, “Do you think that they will approve? Selene and Serenity already don’t.”

 

Reo says, glaring at Heathcliff hatefully, “Unlike you, who have hurt his daughters is so many lifetimes, I do for them and my godchildren, the children that you have betrayed so many times.” Reo says, looking at the captured Sailor Celestials and Sailor Moons, “They are just parts of the TRUE Sailor Celestial and TRUE Sailor Moon. Yes, they will hate me once they have been reborn, but I will take their hatred to give them back their lives.”

 

Declan asks, “TRUE Sailor Celestial and TRUE Sailor Moon?”

 

Reo says, “The Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial that you know from Standard are just parts of the true Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial.” Reo says, looking at the Sailor Celestials and Sailor Moons, “All of them are just mere parts to the true whole. The true Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial were divided into four when the true timeline was split into two and this world split into four creating the Sailor Celestials and Sailor Moons before you.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, surprised, “What?”

 

Kuro says, “You are insane!”

 

Reo retorts, “Oh? And why do you, three, along with Kazuto Kirigaya look the same?” Kuro, Kiro, and Kata give surprised looks and Reo tells them, “And I can assure that you are the same down to your very DNA. You, three, and Kazuto are merely parts of the same whole. Four parts of the TRUE Kazuto Kirigaya, brother to the true Serena and Suguha.”

 

Kuro, Kiro, and Kata give gasps and Kata asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Declan says, “Enough with this nonsense.” Declan attaches a white duel disk similar to the one that Suguha gained when she first gained Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and he says, sternly, “Duel me!”

 

Reo says, snapping his fingers, “As much as I desire to see you grow, my son, there is too much work to do.” Just then the wall behind them opens up and a massive crystal-like machine appears.

 

Kiro says, “That machine…”

 

Reo says, “Yes, you may remember it when you were here. This is it. The machine that will lead to a new world: Arc-Five!” Reo says, “Gathering of the life-force of those that were captured in the XYZ Dimension, they shall provide the energy of their realm to safely overlay the four dimensions to allow the power of the Fusion Dimension to unite them as one!”

 

There are multiple gasps and Kiro asks, “Unite the four dimensions?”

 

Reo says, “I had wished for all of the Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestials since they were at the core of the breaking apart of the original world into the two timelines and four dimensions, but the power of all four Sailor Celestials will be sufficient.”

 

Declan says, “The power of Etherion.”

 

Reo says, with a nod, “Indeed. The power shall provide the stabilizing force needed for the union, but I don’t intend to just unite the four dimensions back into one world.” Reo says, looking at Suguha, “When they were trapped between realms, I had Suguha and Serena sent with their three friends across the realms to ensure that their bodies and minds gain memories of the worlds that they have visited. You see, our bodies as well as our minds make a record of what’s happening between us. The record of the worlds that they visited remains in Suguha’s and Serena’s bodies and minds. With that record, I draw those worlds into our own and create a new world. A world strong enough to ensure THAT disaster never happens again.”

 

Kuro asks, curiously, “Disaster?”

 

Reo says, looking at the two Sailor Moons, “I had wished all of you to restore both you and your sister into your true forms, but the two of you shall do since it is too dangerous knowing those demons hide within you and your sister.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD asks, “Demons?”

 

Reo says, his eyes hardening, “The fiends that destroyed our true world and forced you into the condition that your brother and sisters are in now as well as the state of my daughters.”

 

Declan asks, “Daughters?”

 

Reo says, “Yes, your elder sisters that came before you in the time the four worlds were united as one. My Pandora and Ray.”

 

This strikes a ‘cord’ within Suguha and the two Sailor Moons in which Suguha thinks in her mind, “Ray?”

 

Bo th Valkyrie Sailor Moon think in unison, “Pandora?”

  Reo says, “You sense them, do you not? The instant that I spoke their names, you felt them. The souls of my daughters were divided into four as you, two, were and live inside all of you.”

 

There are multiple gasps and Kata asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Reo says, “Ray lives with all four Sailor Celestials and Pandora lives within all four Sailor Moons. I know this so since Ray, Pandora, and the true Suguha and Serena had the power to tame the four dragons.”

 

Declan asks, “The four dragons?”

 

Kiro says, “Wait!”

 

Reo says, “You already know them.” Reo snaps his fingers and holographic video screens showing Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon appear.

 

Kata says, “Dark Rebellion…”

 

Kuro says, “Clear Wing…”

 

Kiro says, “Starve Venom…”

 

Reo says, “And Odd-Eyes…” Reo says, “The four Dimensional Dragons. The four mighty dragons represent Pendulum, Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ. The four beasts that dared to go against my daughters and combine with brute and a witch in order to form a demon.” Reo says, plainly, “And I found that not only my daughters’ souls are within Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon, but those two yokai as well!”

 

More gasps come around and Kuro asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Reo says, looking at Suguha, “You have felt it, haven’t you? The unnatural evil sealed in your spirit? The unnatural evil within Serena?” Suguha’s eyes widen and Reo says, “It is the two fiends that the true you and the true Serena sealed within yourselves before you separated to ensure that they never return.” Reo says, glaring at Heathcliff, “But thanks to the pain and misery inflicted on you both due to him, the seals have broken and the two fiends are breaking out spreading their poison in you, both, in order to reunite with the four dragons. Reunite into the destroyer of our true world!”

 

Declan yells out, strongly and sternly, “Enough!”

 

Reo responds, with an intense look in his eyes, “Never, my son! I will not stop until the world I lost is reborn greater than ever! Only when my sins are repaid in my role in its destruction and creating those fiends will I ever stop!” Everyone is taken aback by Reo’s intense glare and Reo says, determined tone with hints of hatred, “I will never forgive those fiends and I will not allow them to poison the souls of the noblest women of the worlds! The ones who truly deserve to take the throne as great queens of the universe and those I love most! I will restore my daughters and goddaughter as well as expel and obliterate those fiends once and for all! I will see them dead and the dragons brought to heel in which they will beg my daughters for forgiveness for betraying them!”

 

Declan thinks in his mind, “His eyes…”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, shocked, “Such pure hatred…”

 

Heathcliff thinks in his mind, with a smirk, “Revenge is a fool’s errand, old friend.”

 

Reo says, glaring at Heathcliff, “And I shall ensure that the new world has no place for you.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Then I shall go to the worlds beyond.”

 

Reo asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Heathcliff says, “There is always a new horizon and I wish to see those horizons in which you will open the door for me.”

 

Reo retorts, irritated, “I shall do nothing for you.”

 

Heathcliff asks, with a sly confident smile, “You think so?” Reo’s eyes widen at Heathcliff’s remark and his expression.

 

After getting over his surprise, Reo says, “Enough of this.” Reo says, looking at the captured Sailor Moons, “It is because that demon with all of the Sailor Moons especially the one of Standard has inflected you greater, I can’t risk you four coming together for risk of awakening the witch of a fiend and bringing her and that demon together once more. However, the two of you with all of the Sailor Celestials shall prove sufficient.”

 

Kata says, seriously, “Stop it!” Kata charges towards Reo and he snaps his fingers creating a force-field that blocks Kata and the others from getting to him, the trapped four versions of Sailor Celestial, and two trapped Sailor Moons.

 

Reo says, “It is time.” Reo yells out, activating a communication link in his floating chair, “Begin Arc-Five!” However, after a minute, nothing happens causing Reo to get confused and he says, pushing the button again, “What is going on? Start Arc-Five.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice comes over the loudspeakers saying, “I’m sorry the number that you have call had the crap beaten out of them and your insane plans have been completely flumped.” Soon after, a holographic screen showing Davis, Kari, their two Digimon, and Tsuki, having strange blue tribal marking on her face, appears.

 

Kata asks, confused, “Tsuki?”

 

Tsuki responds, “Hey, Kata. Long story.”

 

Kata says, with a sigh, “I wonder about you, sis…”

 

Tsuki gives an annoyed pout and Veemon says, with a smile, “Sorry, but we kind of wrecked the place.”

 

Gatomon says, “Not to mention knocked everyone out cold.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Sorry, but your machine is busted. Have a nice day.”

 

Reo stares silent for a few moments and he says, with a sigh, “I am not surprised. No, I should have seen you coming. The Digidestined of Miracles. One would be a fool to underestimate people like you and Naruto Uzumaki.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Too late for that.”

 

Reo asks, with a sly smirk, “You think so?” Everyone gets a confused look and Reo says, “I had anticipated such a thing. You see, all of the personal that work on Arc-Five are more of a safety system that if any ‘irregularities’ come up that they could be taken care of. However, if the personal and more ‘manual system’ of Arc-Five is disabled…Then I have no choice, but to use the automatic.”

 

Veemon asks, “Automatic?”

 

Gatomon says, “It means that he can continue with his insane plan.”

 

Reo responds, “If you wish to call it insanity, it is your opinion, but this is resolution to me.” Reo yells out, “System command: Activate Arc-Five automatic override control mode!”

 

A female computer voice responds, “Arc-Five automation system needs voice conformation to begin automatic override.”

 

Reo replies, “Voice conformation: Reo Akaba, Professor of Academia.”

 

Just then light brighten the room and machine can be heard ‘humming’ in which the computer voice says, “Arc-Five automation mode initializing. Warning: Error correction can’t be accomplished unless in manual mode. Process can’t be stopped automatic override mode. Final password needed for automatic override initialization.”

 

Reo glares at Heathcliff and he responds, with a glare, “Password: AINCRAD!”

 

Just then the humming becomes much louder and the computer voice says, “Password accepted. Arc-Five on automation override mode. Arc-Five initializing.”

 

Kuro, Kiro, and Kata say in unison, shocked, “No!” The massive machine starts to glow greatly along with the four glass containers that entrap Suguha and her counterparts along with the sphere that contains the two Sailor Moons in which they start to scream as energy goes through them!

 

Kari says, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Declan asks, “Can you disable the force-field?”

 

Veemon says, nervously, “We kind of smashed everything to make sure that they couldn’t use this machine…”

 

Gatomon tells Veemon, annoyed, “I told you to leave at least a bit of this intact Veemon!”

 

Davis says, seriously, “This isn’t the time!” Tsuki yelps out in pain and starts to put her hand towards her heart.

 

Kata shouts out, “Tsuki, what’s wrong?”

 

Tsuki says, weakly, “I don’t…I don’t…feels like I’m burning…”

 

Reo says, “Them.” Reo says, “Do not worry. You will be free from those demons soon.”

 

Davis yells out, strongly, “Damn it! Hey, pal! For a genius, you are really one dumbass! You are going to wake up Zarc and Zara from within all of the Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestials by doing this!”

 

Kuro asks, confused, “Zarc? Zara?”

 

Reo says, plainly, “It is the names of the two demons…the demon duelists that destroyed the world before…”

 

Kata asks, “Demon duelists?”

 

Reo says, with a nod, “Yes. I had hoped that they were gone forever, but these twin fiends decided to seal themselves with the hosts of my daughters’ souls.”

 

Declan says, “Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon.”

 

Reo says, “Exactly. And I will extract and eliminate them once and for all.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Zarc…Zara…” Just then Suguha gasps as the image of the fiendish dragon that have plagued her mind lately and she starts to scream out as a dark aura surrounds her.

 

Davis and Kari say in unison, shocked, “Suguha!” Just then dark auras start to form around the Synchro and Fusion Dimension versions of Sailor Moon as well as Tsuki as she grunts in pain.

 

Kari says, concerned, “Tsuki!”

 

Tsuki moans out, “I hear…I hear them…the…the dragons…are saying…we’re become one…become one…” Tsuki’s eyes then glow pink as she enters a trance-like condition.

 

Reo sees all this and he thinks, “So, you are trying to revive, you fiend. You and your witch will not return. I will extract you as I restore my daughters as well as the true Serena and Suguha back. I will recreate the world that you shattered apart and make sure that no one like you ever comes again.”

 

Kari says, “Dai-kun, we have to hurry!”

 

Davis yells out, nervously, “Man! Where is Izzy or the other geniuses when you need them?”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Mysterious Tower

 

Back within the Kingdom Hearts universe, Yen Sid ‘turns off’ his crystal ball and looks at Andrew and Ryoutarou, both of whom are dressed in outfits similar to the SAO avatars of Agil and Klein.

 

Yen Sid says, “It is time.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “So, this is what we were called in for?”

 

Yen Sid says, “Your friends will need you for the fight for the calamity ahead.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Geez. As if things weren’t already wacky enough.”

 

Yen Sid says, “Make sure that this person survives to fulfill his purpose.”

 

Andrew asks, “How can you be so sure that this could save everyone?”

 

Yen Sid says, “I’m not certain. The future is fluid. It is always in motion. Let us say that I have faith.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Dude, that’s not reassuring.”

 

Andrew asks Ryoutarou, “When haven’t we worked on faith?”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a nod, “Good point.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

In the streets of the Venice-like city, the majority of our heroes and heroines are chasing after Teruteru and someone that looks like an obese version of Reo while Naruto is fighting against Sasuke in an epic fight when he winches when he gets a ‘vision’ of Suguha in her ‘prison’ as well as Arc-V machine.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Suguha-chan!”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “The Uchiha is a distraction! They have managed to capture the girl and whatever they wanted her for, they are doing it now!”

 

Naruto asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Kurama yells out, “Deep the Uchiha distracted and look!” Naruto creates a lot of Shadow Clones to keep Sasuke busy and he looks up into the sky to see dark ‘storm clouds’ as well as ‘dark aurora’ in the skies starting to form.

 

Naruto yells out, stunned, “Damn it! This isn’t good!”

 

Kurama responds, “No kidding, brat! If you want to save your mate, you are going to have to get a move on!”

 

Minato and Kushina come to Naruto’s side and Minato asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Naruto says, “Suguha-chan has been captured and they are starting whatever plan that they have for her!”

 

Kushina asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Naruto says, “It is a bit of a long story, mom! We need to get the others and get to that Academia place right now!”

 

Sasuke’s voice booms, “You aren’t going anywhere Dobe!” Naruto and his parents look to see Sasuke in his Complete Susanoo stomping towards them.

 

Naruto asks, strongly, “Why team up with them Teme?”

 

Sasuke says, “They are tools, Dobe. Tools to create a better world.”

 

Naruto yells out, “With reality already getting so messed up, they could shatter it, believe it!”

 

Sasuke says, “Maybe, Naruto.”

 

Naruto shouts out, annoyed, “You really are insane, Teme! I don’t have time to deal with you!”

 

Sasuke responds, “You are going to have to.”

 

Naruto asks, with a smirk, “Think so?” Minato and Kushina then grab onto Naruto and all of them vanish in a flash of lightning in which Sasuke gives a surprised look, but he then smirks.

 

Sasuke says, with a nod, “Should have known.” On the meanwhile, the others of our world traveling group are chasing down Teruteru and obese copy of Reo Akaba.

 

Teruteru says, “Like you wimps could catch us!”

 

Gabumon asks, “Doesn’t this feel weird?”

 

Matt says, with a serious glare, “Yeah, it does.” Matt looks at Tai and he nods at some kind of unsaid agreement.

 

Darien asks, “Why are they running?” Just then they hear a loud ‘pow’ in which the others look to see Teruteru and obese version of Reo Akaba on the ground and unconscious in which none other than IF joined up with MarvelousAQL.

 

Compa says, excitedly, “Iffy!”

 

IF says, looking at Compa, “Hey, Compa!”

 

Nepgear says, excitedly, “IF! It’s you and Marvy!”

 

MarvelousAQL says, with a smile, “Hey, Nepgear!”

 

Neptune says, with a grin, “Hey there, Iffy!”

 

IF tells Neptune, “It is about time, Nep. What took you so long?”

 

Neptune pouts and she says, with a mock annoyed tone, “Oh, poo. That’s mean, Iffy! After Nep Junior, I, and the others went through all that trouble going through other worlds with new friends to find you!”

 

IF asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Nepgear says, with a smile, “It is a long story, IF.”

 

Serena says, looking over the copy of Reo Akaba, “This guy is the one causing all of the trouble? I can’t believe it.”

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “That’s because he’s a fake, Meatball Head!” Everyone looks to see Sammy running over to them and he says, “That guy was a decoy to keep you occupied while the true bad dude has Suguha at Academia and take a look!” Sammy points up and everyone sees the ‘dark aurora’ as well as darkening skies.

 

Trista says, “Oh no! That’s what I felt!”

 

Hotaru asks Trista, “Trista-mama?”

 

Trista says, “Time and space are getting warped again. I started to feel it, but I couldn’t understand what it was because it was starting slowly.”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Teruteru and the copy of Reo Akaba, “This was a distraction! They were to keep us busy while they were starting what they were trying to do with Sugu and her counterparts!”

 

There are multiple gasps and Keiko says, nervously, “Oh no!”

 

Vert says, “I thought something was off.”

 

Blanc asks, annoyed, “And you say something now?”

 

Sammy yells out, “Play the ‘blame game’ later! Something about this has cut our communications with you and that’s why I’m down here, but that place has lost its defenses! The high-tech fields protecting that place are down and out! You can transform and teleport there!”

 

There are gasps of surprise and shock and Lita says, excitedly, “All right!”

 

Serena says, with a serious tone, “We need to hurry everyone!” The others nod their heads as the Sailor Scouts of the group prepare to transform, Naruto and his parents teleport in.

 

Hinata says, excitedly, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Naruto says, “Hey, Hinata-chan.”

 

Tai says, with a smile, “Right on time, dude!”

 

Naruto says, “Hey, guys…!!”

 

Serena tells Naruto, plainly, “We already know. We’re heading to Academia now. Their defenses are down and our powers will work there.”

 

Naruto asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “We’re on our way!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “That’s sweet, believe it!”

 

Nepgear tells IF, “We’ll inform along the way.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “We already got the basic idea of it here, Gear. Big bad dude trying to mess with fabric of reality to create his own ‘perfect world’.”

 

MarvelousAQL says, “You can count on us to help.”

 

Nepgear says, with a smile, “Thanks.”

 

Uni asks, pointing to Teruteru and the ‘copy’ of Reo Akaba, “What do we do with them?”

 

Tai says, pointing to Teruteru, “Well, we can’t let this guy run loose.”

 

Matt says, pointing the ‘copy’ of Reo Akaba, “And something tells me that we can’t let this guy get away either.”

 

Sammy says, “I’ll bring them aboard the Enterprise and put them in the brig.”

 

Serena asks, surprised, “Sammy?”

 

Sammy tells Serena, “We don’t have time to argue, Meatball Head! You and the others have worlds to save!”

 

Minato says, taking out some seal tags, “We’ll give you some seals to keep them bound and also unconscious.” Sammy nods his head as the others prepare to head off to Academia to stop Reo Akaba’s plans with Kazuto and Serena looking up into the darkening skies.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Don’t worry, Sugu. We’re on the way.” However, a faint red glow is in Serena’s eyes as the image of fiendish dragon flash through her mind and Serena holds her head in which she shakes it.

 

Darien sees this and he asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Serena?”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “I’m okay. Just a bit…dizzy.”

 

Darien asks, “Is it…?”

 

Darien looks at the two Lantern rings, one Star Sapphire and one Red Lantern, and Serena replies, with a smile, “No, it isn’t. I guess that this whole thing is starting to give me a headache.”

 

Darien gives a nod and he says, “Okay, Meatball Head, but you tell us if something is wrong.”

 

Serena responds, with a smile, “Right.” Darien can’t be too sure since their ‘connection’ causes him to get a ‘bad feeling’, but he decides to keep his concerns silent for the moment, however, he mentally decides to keep a real close eye on Serena as they prepare to join the others on the assault on Academia.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Hyper Dimension Gamindustri

 

Within the Hyper Dimension Gamindustri, which is a continent on a vast ocean rather than a group of land masses in a ‘sea’ of clouds, like in the Super Dimension Gamindustri, we are in the Basilicom of Planeptune where we find Historie looking up in the skies in which she is seeing them darken.

 

Historie says, “I sense…a great calamity…Neptune…Nepgear…be careful…&rdqu o;

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Elemental Countries, Leaf Village

 

On the roof of the Leaf Village, Tsunade and Jiraiya are on the roof of the Hokage Tower as they are looking at similar darkening skies.

 

Tsunade asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Jiraiya retorts, “You want to take a bet on this has to deal with Naruto and his new friends?”

 

Tsunade tells Jiraiya, with a stern glare, “There are so many reason that I won’t take that bet.”

 

Jiraiya says, with a plain tone, “Don’t blame you.”

 

As they look on, Tsunade think in her mind, “What have you gotten yourself into this time gaki?”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Returning to Academia, we are inside of the lab containing the Arc-V machine as Kuro, Kiro, and Kata try various ways including using their duel disks to create Real Solid Vision monster to try to break through the energy wall separating them from Reo, the trapped Sailor Moons and Sailor Celestials, and Arc-V machine, but they have no success while Davis, Kari, and their two Digimon are within a busted up ‘command center’ trying to fix up the machines to find a way to lower the force-field in the room while Tsuki is kneed down on the floor, holding her chest in pain, and her eyes are glowing pink.

 

Davis asks, “Any luck?”

 

Gatomon retorts, annoyed, “You have to ask?”

 

Back at the lab with Arc-V, Kuro, Kiro, and Kata are trying everything to break through the force-field, but they are having no luck in which Kuro says, “There has got to be something that we can do!”

 

Reo says, “There is nothing that you can. No one can defeat my field.”

 

Just then a female voice booms, “Then let us take a crack at it!” Just then there is a massive explosion from one of the walls and an intense combined energy blast that slams into the force-field in which it shatters in a massive explosion causing Reo, in his floating chair, to be thrown back.

 

Kuro asks, confused, “What?” From the smoke, our heroes and heroines emerge with the Digimon in their highest form of Digivolution possible, the CPUs in their HDD forms, and all of the Sailor Scouts in Sailor Scout forms.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What is this?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, seeing Suguha, “Suguha!”

 

The others gasp when they see Suguha and Kazuto says, shocked and horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Kata asks, seriously, “What are you waiting for?”

 

Kiro says, “We need to get them out of there and stop this machine!”

 

Unexpectedly, Sailor Moon bursts forwards towards Suguha and Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Sailor Moon!” Sailor Moon charges for the capsule containing Suguha, but Reo, in his floating chair, gets in-between them and with a push of a button creating a bubble force-field around himself in which Sailor Moon is flung backwards when she hits it.

 

Reo says, “I’m sorry, but I can’t have you interfering, my dear.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, hint of a darker tone in her voice, “Sorry, but I insist!” Sailor Moon then does a spin kick which slams onto the force-field, but she hits with such force that she is sent spinning in mid-air while Reo is sent flying into the opposing wall with a mighty ‘crash’.

 

Sailor Orion says, plainly, “Impressive.”

 

White Heart says, with a nod, “I’ll say.”

 

When Sailor Moon stops spinning and she regains her bearing, she says, “Suguha!” Sailor Moon moves towards the capsule, but then her armored arms and lower legs get bound by strange metal bracelets and she yelps as she slams straight into the ground with a ‘thud’ creating a small crater around her.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, shocked, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Moon, in the center of the small crater, groans out, “Can’t…move…”

 

Sailor Sa turn says, worriedly, “Sailor Moon!” The others then yelp as they dodge laser fire from Reo, who fires the lasers from his floating chair.

 

Reo says, “I will not have you interfere.”

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “Get a clue, jerk! We are interfering, saving Suguha-chan, and stopping your plans cold, believe it!” Naruto unleashes his Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu and creates one thousand clones.

 

Reo retorts, plainly, “Do you think that I’m not prepared for you, Namikaze?” Reo then unleashes a legion of drones that defeat Naruto’s clone legion with ease.

 

Naruto shouts out, flabbergasted, “No way!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Then how about this?” The Sailor Scouts unleash their various elemental attacks right on the drones.

 

Reo says, plainly, “Useless.” Pushing a button, the drones create energy fields that reflect the attacks right back at our group who barely dodge their own reflected attacks.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, shocked, “No way! He reflected our attacks!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “He has fought against the Sailor Scouts of this world and captured them using them for his power source.”

 

Just then another female voice says, “Not anymore.” Everyone looks to see Alura, Asuna’s/Sailor Star’s Fusion Dimension counterpart, with what looks like Eternal Sailor Scout versions of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts.

 

Sailor Star asks, shocked, “She…?”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “Meet your Fusion Dimension counterpart, Asuna. Alura…Asuna. And Asuna, this is Alura.”

 

Alura responds, “We have no time to waste with introductions. Kiro-kun’s sisters and your Sailor Celestial are in danger.”

 

Fusion Dimension’s Sailor Uranus AKA Sailor Uranus FD says, looking quite haggard, “Now, Professor Reo, it is time for you to surrender. Give up our princesses and the others and we may take it easy on you.”

 

Fusion Dimension Sailor Jupiter/Sailor Jupiter FD says, “And if you are going to say ‘You and what army’, you should take a look around. You are outnumbered.” Sailor Jupiter FD says, with a grin, “And if you think your little toys are going to help.” Sailor Mercury’s Fusion Dimension counterpart, Sailor Mercury FD, pushes a button on her computer and the drones that defected earlier just drop to the ground and self-destruct much to Reo’s surprise.

 

Fusion Dimension Sailor Venus/Sailor Venus FD says, with a wide smirk, “Our Mercury-chan figured out all your defenses.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk and cracking her armored knuckles, “All right! Without his toys, this guy is now a big joke! And I’ll give the punchline!” Sailor Jupiter fires an electrical blast right at Reo, but he fires a beam from his floating chair that negates Sailor Jupiter’s attack much to her shock.

 

Just then a new female voice booms, “Well, it looks like the yoke is on you!” Sailor Jupiter turns to the source of the voice only to get blasted by an energy sphere right in the waist sending her flying forward before skidding onto the ground as well as throwing her helmet off. Plenty of the others look behind to see a young woman with blond hair flowing and wearing a pink kimono with red bows on them surrounded by a legion of Monokuma robots.

 

Sailor Uranus FD asks, “Who are you?”

 

Sailor Nebula responds, “Big trouble.”

 

The blond haired woman says, with a smirk, “The name is Hiyoko Saionji, the last girl of Ultimate Despair standing, and I’m here to dance you into despair as you watch as your precious princesses disappear!”

 

Reo says, “They won’t disappear. They will return to who they once here.”

 

The blond haired woman, Hiyoko, says, with an insane smirk, “Sure, you keep telling yourself! Can’t wait to see your despair ridden face when you plan goes cock-eyed!” Reo wanted to dispute Hiyoko’s claim, but something about her insane confident smile causing Reo to pause and not say anything in reply.

 

Reo then says, “Keep them busy.”

 

Hiyoko says, nastily, “Whatever!” The Monokuma activate their weapons and prepare their assault, but Riku and Sora (M) leap into the fray in which an assault of rockets was blocked by an energy shield from Riku.

 

Riku says, “We’ll take care of her. The rest of you save them and the rest of reality.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a grin, “We’ve got this.”

 

Kairi says, with a smile, “Not without me, you aren’t.”

 

Sora (M) says, “Kairi…”

 

Kairi says, taking out her Keyblade, “Remember, I’m a Keyblader too.”

 

Riku tells Sora (M), with a smile, “Don’t argue with her, Sora.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a grin, “Wasn’t going to.”

 

Donald says, with a smirk, “Don’t forget us!” Soon enough, Goofy, Donald, and King Mickey join Sora (M), Riku, and Kairi and stand against Hiyoko and her Monokuma legion.

 

Hiyoko shouts out, strongly, “Take them out!” Sora (M) and Riku leap into the fight and immediately destroy half-a-dozen of them with Kairi, King Mickey, Goofy, and Donald joining them soon after.

 

Purple Heart says, “That leaves the rest of us to take care of you.”

 

Reo says, “Do not believe that you will easily best me just because you are goddesses.”

 

White Heart says, “Duh, genius! And we are an army of a lot of ‘super-powered’ people, you idiot! Plus, it seems like a ‘tech girl’ has made your little toys worthless!”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah! Your madness ends now!”

 

Declan says, “I believe that the edge is ours.”

 

Suguha shouts out, “Stop talking…and stop him already!”

 

Kazuto yells out, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

Suguha says, her face showing great pain and weakness, “This nut is going…to unleash an evil…that’s going to destroy everything…I know…what this evil is…within Serena…in me…in our counterparts…if it gets loose…all life…all life will end…you have stop him…at all costs…!!”

 

Sailor Star shouts out, “But what about…?!”

 

Suguha yells out, pleadingly and with the last of her strength, “Please…hurry…stop him…!!” Suguha then collapses as her strength starts to leave her.

 

Kazuto shouts out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Keiko and Rika say in unison, “Suguha!”

 

Hiyori says, fearfully, “No, Suguha!” This seems to trigger something in Sailor Moon and she gives out a roar of anger not heard in her before as a ‘dark aura’ surrounds as she slowly, but surely gets back to her feet straining against some kind of unseen force.

 

Reo says, shocked, “I-Impossible!”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, with a mixture of concern and surprised, “Sailor Moon.”

 

Yolei says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, her visor activated, “Incredible! Those devices are creating some kind of gravity enhancement field that’s increasing the gravity around Sailor Moon by one hundred times Earth’s normal gravity!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Izzy says, “One hundred times Earth’s gravity? She shouldn’t be alive much less standing!” Sailor Moon, straining under the effects of 100 times Earth’s gravity, is back on her feet and before anything could be said or done, she launches herself at Reo and with one mighty swing, she sends him flying right into the wall of the room where he hits with a mighty ‘crash’.

 

Sailor Venus says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “No kidding!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, concerned, “Serena…”

 

But then Sailor Moon yelp as she crashes to her knees and a crater forms around her in which Sailor Uranus says, shocked, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “The gravity bands have grown stronger!” Sailor Moon then yelps as she crashes into the ground face-first, hard!”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, concerned, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “No, Tuxedo Mask! Those gravity bands have increased to one thousand times Earth’s normal gravity!”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror and Rika shouts out, “One thousand times!”

 

Naruto says, shocked, “You’re kidding!”

 

Sakura says, stunned and horrified, “No one can survive that!”

 

Reo, still sitting in his floating chair, but sporting a lump on his head, says, plainly, “I’m sorry for your rough treatment my dear. However, since those demons seem to be controlling you and those…!!” Reo, along with a lot of the others gasp, as Sailor Moon slowly, but surely gets back on her feet despite all of the intense ‘hyper gravity’ trying to hold her down.

 

Minato says, shocked, “Impossible! All that gravity! It is a miracle that she would be still alive! She shouldn’t be able to stand!”

 

Tai says, flabbergasted, “Well, she is standing.” Sailor Moon, surrounding in an ever intensifying dark aura and a red glow in her blue eyes, starts to slowly march on Reo in which she creates a small crater around her feet with every step much to the shock and surprise of pretty much everyone else especially Reo.

 

White Heart says, “And she is fucking walking!”

 

Purple Heart says, stunned, “Unbelievable!”

 

Purple Sister says, “That shouldn’t be possible with all of that gravity!” Fear is in Reo’s eyes as the image of the same fiendish dragon that both Sailor Moon and Suguha were seeing pops into his mind.

 

Reo thinks in his mind, “Forgive me…” Reo roars out as he pushes more buttons and the gravity surrounding Sailor Moon becomes more intense, but she remains standing through not moving as a deeper and deeper crater forms around her in which she sinks into it.

 

Sailor Mercury says, “The gravity is increasing again…two thousand times…four thousand times…eight thousand times…!!”

 

Sakura says, flabbergasted, “She should be mushed flatter than a pancake!” Sailor Moon then gives an inhuman roar as she glows and she transforms into her Valhallan Valkyrie form destroying the gravity bands binding her in the process in a strong ‘explosion’!

 

Reo says, in disbelief, “Impossible…” But before he could react, Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Moon fires a powerful beam that slams into his force-field and engulfing him in a strong explosion as well as covering him in smoke in which Reo’s smoking form comes out of the smoke and dust in which he lands on the floor with a ‘thud’. Reo struggles to his feet, but before he could regain his senses, Sailor Moon’s armored hands were around his throat and she lifts him up.

 

The others gasp and Matt yells out, “Hey, what are you doing?”

 

Sailor Moon says, her voice a mixture of her voice and another sinister voice, “Let them go right now!”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, shocked at Sailor Moon’s duel voices, “Serena…?”

 

Reo grunts out, “I can’t…the process…”

 

Reo grunts out in pain as Sailor Moon’s grip on his throat gets tighter and she yells out, her voice a mixture of her voice and darker more sinister voice, “I said do it now!”

 

The others gasp and Tai says, “That’s not good.”

 

Within the wrecked room, Davis, Kari, their two Digimon partners, and Tsuki, giving off a slight dark aura, but ‘snapped out of her trance’, see this and Veemon says, nervously, “Uh oh!”

 

Gatomon says, “You aren’t kidding.”

 

Davis says, “We’ve got to get down there!” The group prepares to leave, but they look to see Dark Suguha, giving off a powerful dark aura and wicked smile, is right in front of them.’

 

Dark Suguha says, “You aren’t going anywhere.” Dark Suguha then displays a black version of Suguha’s duel disk that she gained in her duel with Sayer and she says, with an evil smile and her voice changing into a set of two voices, one male and one female, “How we have waited for this day! At lost last, it is time! We shall become one!”

 

The group gasps in shock and Kari says, “Y-You are…!!”

 

Dark Suguha responds, in the same strange duel voices, “That’s right, worm!” Dark Suguha then unleashes a dark shockwave that sends Davis, Kari, and two Digimon flying into the machine, hard, and knocking them unconscious.

 

Tsuki says, weakly, “Davis…Kari…” Tsuki grunts out in pain as she looks at Dark Suguha.

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil insane smile, “Now, it is time to become one!” Tsuki looks at Dark Suguha with fear in her eyes feeling that ‘fighting’ her is ‘way over her head’. Returning to the lab with Arc-V, Sailor Moon is choking Reo to death as a powerful dark aura surrounds her.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, concerned, “Sailor Moon, stop!”

 

MagnaAngemon, Patamon’s Ultimate form, says, “There is something wrong.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And I don’t think that it is that Red Lantern Ring!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Hey, girl, you need to cool down!” Sailor Moon then glares at Sailor Venus in which she flinches from the sinister glow in her eyes and she and plenty of the others yelp as they dodge a ‘dark shockwave’ that she produces.

 

Sailor Nebula shouts out, “Serena, please! You need get control over yourself!”

 

WarGreymon says, “Such power…”

 

MetalGarurumon says, “And a dangerous power too.”

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Serena!!” Sailor Moon looks at Tuxedo Mask and her eyes widen in which her grip on Reo loosened causing him to drop to the ground. He then rolls over to his chair, which has been badly damaged by the attack from Sailor Moon, where he grabs an Academia style duel disk and attaches it to his left wrist.

 

The others start to surround Reo and Sailor Uranus FD says, “Surrender now!”

 

Reo says, “Not yet.” Reo then displays a golden ring that has the Eye of Wdjat on it and it glows causing the chair to unleash dark violet and black ‘smoke’.

 

Kotone asks, as the ‘smoke’ fills the room, “What’s going on?”

 

Matt asks, “What’s with the smoke?”


Sailor Pluto says, “That’s not smoke!”

 

Sailor Pluto’s Fusion Dimension counterpart, Sailor Pluto FD, yells out, strongly, “Reo Akaba, you mess with forces beyond your control or understanding!” The smoke starts to surround the whole of our group and they are looking around.

 

Purple Sister asks, “What is this stuff?”

 

Green Heart says, “I have a feeling…” Soon enough, everyone, minus Sora (M) and his friends along with Hiyoko, are entrapped in a dark violet and black ‘dome’.

 

Sora (M) yells out, shocked, “Everyone!”

 

Riku says, seriously, “There is a dark power from that dome.”

 

Hiyoko says, with an evil smile, “Eyes front dweebs!” More Monokumas burst into the room and the Keyblader group prepares for more battle.

 

Donald says, annoyed, “Not more of these tin cans!” Back inside of the dome, the others look around and find themselves within a ‘dark violet and black realm’.

 

Kotone asks, confused, “What’s happening? Where are we?”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “It’s scary.”

 

Sailor Jupiter FD says, “You should be scared. We’re in the Shadow Realm.”

 

Yolei yells out, shocked, “The Shadow Realm? The place of darkness where people are sent when they lose a Shadow Game? That Shadow Realm?”

 

Sailor Uranus FD says, “That’s the only Shadow Realm there is.”

 

Declan says, with a sneer, “You play a dangerous game!”

 

Reo responds, “I’m not playing a game, Declan. I’m doing what’s necessary.” Reo says, looking at Sailor Moon, “And I intend to exorcise that demon from you.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer on her features, “And why should I duel you? I could…”

 

Reo says, with a sly smile, “You know the rules of this realm. And if you destroy me, there is no escape.” Reo snaps his fingers and an image of the capsules containing Suguha and her dimensional counterparts appear in which Suguha’s XYZ counterpart, who has Suguha’s face with her hair, in Suguha’s hair, but with dark blue colored hair like Hinata’s hair, is starting to fade away.

 

Kata shouts out, shocked and horrified, “Sara!”

 

Kiro says, angrily, “Fiend!”

 

Sailor Moon takes out her duel disk, strap it onto her left wrist, and she says, darkly while putting her deck within her duel disk, “Fine!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Sailor Moon, wait!” However, it is too late as Sailor Moon activates her duel disk, but Declan and Reo activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and as their decks are shuffled, the words ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ is heard as a series of platforms made from Real Solid Vision appear all around.

 

Reo looks at Declan and he says, “This doesn’t concern you, Declan.”

 

Declan says, “Oh, but it does, father.”

 

Plenty of the others gasp in shock and Rika yells out, “Did he say ‘father’?”

 

Kuro says, “Declan Akaba. The Professor’s, Reo Akaba’s, son. Son thinks dad is an insane manic...whole family working to stop him…Family issues.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a nod, “Big time.”

 

Reo doesn’t say a word and he says, “This shall be a battle royal duel. You can either help or attack any of the other two players. The duel ends when one player loses all of their life-points.” All three players draw five cards from their respective decks.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Moon, Reo, and Declan say in unison as their battle royal duel begins causing dozens to hundreds of Action Cards to land all around the area.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Declan: 4000

Reo: 4000

 

Black Sister says, “Here they go.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Serena…”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card in the main slot of her disk, “I’ll start this duel off! I play Pot of Greed! I draw two more cards from my deck!” Sailor Moon draws two more cards, displays Pendulum Monster cards, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), and she shouts, darkly, “I take scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon slams the cards onto the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors in her disk’s Monster Card Zones in which the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, where the number 1 is below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and the number 8 is below Timegazer. Sailor Moon says, as the image of her pendulum swinging between the two monsters appears, “Now, I can summon monsters that are between levels two or seven this turn! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts four cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come out, my monster servants! Stargazer Magician, Counselor Lily, Performapal Coin Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears, four lights come from the circle, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Stargazer Magician (1200/2400), Counselor Lily (400/1500), Performapal Coin Dragon (1700/1000), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), all of whom were in attack mode.

 

Reo’s eyes narrow at Odd-Eyes and he says, plainly, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. So, you have evolved…”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark strong tone, “I tune Counselor Lily with Stargazer Magician!” Counselor Lily turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Stargazer Magician, turning it transparent, and creating a column of light as Sailor Moon takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck in which she says, “Hero’s blade that sets forth unyielding light, awaken with a flash! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Moon puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and he says, “Cut through the light and darkness, Enlightenment Paladin!” Out of the light, Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon says, taking a card from her graveyard slot, “Since Enlightenment Paladin had Pendulum Magician monster as a material monster, I get one spell card back from the grave!” Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone while putting the card into the main slot, “And I choose Pot of Greed! I get two new cards!” Sailor Moon draws two cards, puts one card on her duel disk, and she says, “Next, I play Performapal Trap Setter in attack mode!” Just then Performapal Trap Setter (500/1200), a tricky clown-like monster, appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, with a dark strong tone, “I Overlay Trap Setter and Coin Dragon!” Two said monsters turn into lights as they go into a vortex in the ground while Sailor Moon puts an XYZ Monster card on top of both monster cards, which are now on the same Monster Card Zone, causing Sailor Moon to say, “Formed from the pitch-black darkness to fight those foolish enough to oppose its treacherous fangs! I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with Dark Overlay Units orbiting, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Reo’s eyes gain a dangerous glare in his eyes and Reo says, “Dark Rebellion…”

 

A card comes out of Sailor Moon’s deck and she says, “When Trap Setter is used for the summoning of any monster from the Extra Deck, I can add one trap to my hand!” Sailor Moon says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “And then I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Declan says, drawing a card, “Then it is my turn!” Declan then displays two Pendulum monsters, D/D Savant Copernicus (0/0) and D/D Savant Newton (0/0), and he says, “I take scale one Double-D Savant Copernicus and scale ten, Double-D Savant Newton, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Declan slams his two Pendulum Monster cards onto his disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on his disk’s Monster Card Zones.

 

The others gasp and Yolei asks, “Okay, he can Pendulum too?!” The two said monsters appear in two columns of light with number 1 below Savant Copernicus and number 10 below Savant Newton.

 

Declan yells out, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two to nine this turn! Grand power that shakes very soul! Arise within me and give birth to a new power that rends the darkness! Pendulum Summon!” Declan puts two cards on his duel disk and he says, “Come forth, guardian of the underworld: Double-D Cerberus! And the Tuner monster, Double-D Ghost!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from the circle, and they are D/D Cerberus (1800/600), a green furred humanoid Cerberus monster, and D/D Ghost (600/300), an orange crystal with a cat inside, appears on the field in attack mode. Declan says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “Next, I play Double-D Necro Slime!” Just then D/D Necro Slime (300/300), a pink blob within an animal skull, appears on the field in attack mode and Declan says, “I tune my Double-D Ghost with Necro Slime and Cerberus!” Ghost turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Necro Slime and Cerberus, turning them transparent, and causing a column of light to appear on the field as Declan gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. Declan says, “Howl that tears through the night! With the swiftness of a gale, give birth to a new king! Synchro Summon!” Declan says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Be born, Triple-D Gust King Alexander!” Out of the light, D/D/D Gust King Alexander (2500/2000), a white armored monster with a green cape, appears on the field in attack mode. Declan says, “Since Ghost was sent to the graveyard, I can use his ability and choose one Double-D monster in my graveyard and send the same one from my deck to my grave!” A card comes out of Declan’s deck and he puts into his graveyard slot.

 

Kotone asks, “Why would he want to do that?”

 

Kazuto replies, plainly, “Tactics, Kotone. He has a plan.”

 

Declan says, “And now, I activate Necro Slime’s ability! I remove him and Ghost from my grave to Fusion Summon!” Declan removes said cards from his graveyard and the two monsters appear in which they go into a fusion vortex while Declan puts a Fusion Monster card on his duel disk in which he yells out, “Be born, Triple-D Flame King Genghis!” Out of the fusion vortex, D/D/D Flame King Genghis (2000/1500), a red and brown armored warrior with a red shield and sword, appears on the field in attack mode and Declan says, “Alexander’s ability activates! Since a D monster has been summoned to my field, I can revive one level four or below Double-D monster from my graveyard!” Just then D/D Cerberus (1800/600) returns to the field in attack mode and Declan says, “And now, Genghis’ ability does the same!” Soon after, another D/D Cerberus (1800/600) appears on the field in attack mode and Declan says, “And I Overlay both Cerberus!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground, Declan puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck over the two monster cards, which are now in the same Monster Card Zone, and he says, “In order to subjugate all that resides in this world, now, descend onto the peak of the world! I XYZ Summon Triple-D Wave King Caesar!” Out of the vortex, D/D/D Wave King Caesar (2400/1200), a large dark blue armored warrior with a huge sword and two Water Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are shocked and Sailor Mercury says, amazed, “Incredible.”

 

Matt says, stunned, “He just Fusion, Synchro, XYZ, and Pendulum Summoned in just one turn!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “He is a powerful duelist.”

 

Reo says, with a smirk, “From Pendulum comes Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ. It seems like you have taken up arms while I was gone, Declan.”

 

Declan says, “If you are impressed with that, then allow me to impress you more.” Declan says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I play Dark Contract with the Monopoly Seal! As long as I control an Extra Deck monster, you can’t summon a monster with the same method from your Extra Deck! On my field, I have Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ monsters. And that means that you can’t use any of those three summoning methods!”

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Awesome! He’s crippled!”

 

Cody says, “Don’t be so sure, Venus. He may be restricted, but not out…”

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Oh, come on! Unless he has Pendulum Summon, he can’t…!!”

 

Just then Reo says, “You have just said the words that will shatter both of them.” Everyone looks at Reo and he says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Reo says, displaying two Pendulum Monster cards, two Spirit Reactor (0/0), “With my two scale one, Spirit Reactors, I set the Pendulum Scale!” Reo puts the two cards onto his disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on his disk’s Monster Card Zones in which said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below both Spirit Reactors.

 

There are plenty of shocked looks and Declan asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Kazuto says, with a glare, “I knew it.”

 

Rika says, nervously, “I remember those monsters.”

 

Reo says, “I activate the Pendulum Effect of one of my Reactors and I copy the Pendulum Scale of one Pendulum Monster on the field! I choose Declan’s Savant Newton!” The number below one of the Spirit Reactors goes from 1 to 10 and Reo says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through nine this turn! Spirits of heaven and earth! Cleanse my hands of filthy sins and become the cornerstone of a new world! Pendulum Summon!” Reo says, putting two cards on his duel disk, “Appear now, Spirit Tech Force-Pendulum Governor! And Spirit Crystal-Salamander Core!” A circle of light appears on the field and with a bright flash, Spirit Tech Force-Pendulum Governor (2800/2500), a massive monolith monster, and Spirit Crystal-Salamander Core (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Reo yells out, “I use Pendulum Governor’s ability and release Salamander Core in order to use its ability twice! Since Salamander Core was Pendulum Summoned, I can destroy one monster on the field and inflict eight hundred of damage to the owner of said monster, but thanks to Pendulum Governor, I can destroy two monsters! I choose those traitorous dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragons! Be gone!” Pendulum Governor fires two beams of energy right at Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon.

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Wrong, fool! I activate my Pendulum Iron Will!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture two Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones with one Pendulum Monster on the field creating some kind of barrier and Sailor Moon says, “With Pendulum Monsters on the field and in the Pendulum Zones, my monsters are safe from destruction effects for this turn!” Energy from Persona Dragon and Timegazer along with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon create a protective shield that protects Odd-Eyes itself along with Dark Rebellion and Sailor Moon says, with a dark serious tone, “And now, all three of us draw a card!” Sailor Moon, Declan, and Reo draw one card from their respective decks.

 

Reo says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate Mischief of the Time Goddess! Your turns are skipped and returned to my Battle Phase! Pendulum Governor attacks Flame Genghis!” Pendulum Governor fires a beam into Flame Genghis causing it to explodes and Declan to grunt as he loses 800 life-points. Reo says, with a smirk, “And since Flame Genghis is now gone, the restrictions to Fusion Monsters are now gone. Your iron will have been defeated so easily.” Reo says, gaining a very dangerous serious expression, “I will not allow you to stop me! I will succeed in my plans and I will prevent the resurrection of those fiends!” Reo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I put one card face-down and end my turn!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Declan: 3200

Reo: 4000

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “Ha! It is still five monsters to one!”

 

Kazuto says, “Don’t be too sure, Rika.”

 

Reo says, “Indeed. When I have Pendulum Monsters in my Pendulum Zones, my Governor prevents monsters that lies within those scales from attacking!”

 

There are gasps and Green Heart says, “That means that monsters that are level two through nine can’t attack!”

 

Reo says, with a serious tone, “Also, my Governor can’t be attacked by a non-Pendulum Monster!”

 

There are more gasps and Sailor Mercury says, “Also, the Pendulum effect of the Spirit Reactors prevents destruction of monsters on his side of the field as long as there is a monster of earth, fire, wind, or water out on the field.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, looking at Declan, “And he has a wind and water monster.”

 

Tai says, with a snarl, “They’re trapped!”

 

Reo tells Sailor Moon, “This isn’t a battle that you can win. Stop this and let me purify you of the demon within you.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a dark snarl, “You can take your offer and stuff it!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Serena…”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “She is getting scary.”

 

Kotone says, “It must be that ‘evil’ that was sealed inside of her.”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing one card, “My turn!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Advanced Draw! I release one level eight or higher monster and I draw two cards! I release Enlightenment Paladin!” Enlightenment Paladin vanishes from the field and Sailor Moon draws two cards in which Sailor Moon says, putting another card into the main slot of her disk, “And now, I play Polymerization!” Sailor Moon discards two cards from her hand causing Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver (2000/2600), a dark blue armored spellcaster monster with flaming blue hair, and Dragoncaller Magician (2400/1000) to appear on the field in which Sailor Moon says, with a dark tone and sinister glow in her eyes, “I fuse my Odd-Eyes Dissolver with Dragoncaller Magician to form a creature that will really scare you to death!” The two monsters go into a fusion vortex, Sailor Moon puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck, and she says, darkly, “Time to scare us a victory, Performapal Gatlinghoul!” Out of the fusion vortex, Performapal Gatlinghoul (2900/900) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others gasp and Rika says, nervously, “That’s not good.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark strong tone, “When Fusion Summoned, Gatlinghoul inflicts two hundred points of damage to my opponent for every card on the field!”

 

Reo asks, shocked, “What?!”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, with a dark sneer, “There are fifteen cards on the field and that means three thousand points of damage to you, worm!” Gatlinghoul unleashes an assault on Reo and he roars out as he is bombarded causing him to lose 3000 life-points. Sailor Moon shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “And now, since he was Pendulum Summoned with a Pendulum Monster, my ghoul destroys one monster on the field and inflicts the owner damage equal to its attack points! Fire!”

 

As Gatlinghoul fires on Pendulum Governor, Matt yells out, “Wait!”

 

Reo says, with a smirk, “Due to my Spirit Reactor’s Pendulum effect, my monster is protected from destruction.” A shield protects Pendulum Governor from Gatlinghoul’s attack.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “I end my turn!”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Declan: 3200

Reo: 1000

 

Declan says, drawing a card, “I draw!” Declan says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate the spell: Dark Contract Repayment! I destroy all Dark Contract spell and trap cards on my field and I draw two cards for each of them!” Dark Contract with the Monopoly Seal vanishes from the field, Declan draws two cards, and he says, “With my set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Grand power that shakes very soul! Arise within me and give birth to a new power that rends the darkness! Pendulum Summon!” Declan puts two cards on his duel disk and he yells out, “Come forth, heralds of destruction! Triple-D Doom King Armageddon!” A circle of light appears on the field and out of that circle, two D/D/D Doom King Armageddon (3000/1000), large pendulum monsters, appear on the field in attack mode. Declan shouts out, “And now, I Overlay both of my Doom King Armageddon’s and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Declan puts a XYZ-Pendulum Monster card from his Extra Deck on top of his other two monster cards which are now on the same Monster Card Zone in which he yells out, “I XYZ Summon Triple-D Super Doom King Dark Armageddon!” Out of the vortex, D/D/D Super Doom King Dark Armageddon (3500/3000), a massive black fiendish monster with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode. Declan says, with a plain tone, “King Dark Armageddon is an XYZ AND Pendulum Monster which means your Pendulum Governor’s abilities will have no effect!”

 

Reo says, with a sly smile, “But I still have my Spirit Reactors.”

 

Declan says, with a strong tone while putting one card into the main slot, “Not with Dark Contract of the Dominate Pendulum! Since I have Double-D or Triple-D Pendulum monsters in my Pendulum Zones and Pendulum Monsters on my field, I negate the effects of your Pendulum Monsters in their Pendulum Zones!” A wave of energy hits one of the Spirit Reactors causing its number to drop from 10 back down to one, but Reo just smiles at this.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a sneer, “What’s that jerk smiling about? His own kid just one upped him!”

 

Kazuto says, his eyes widening, “I think I know what!”

 

Declan shouts out, “King Dark Armageddon, attack!”

 

As Declan’s monster prepares to strike, Reo says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate Dis-swing Fusion!” Reo’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of red spirit swirl with a ruby pendulum swinging from it and Reo says, “When my opponent’s Pendulum Monster attacks, I can take control of it!” Declan snarls as King Dark Armageddon goes from his side of the field to Reo’s side and Reo says, “And now, I can Fusion Summon with one less Fusion Material monster!”

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! Go, Seven Tools of the Bandit!” Sailor Moon’s face-down is revealed to be the Seven Tools of the Bandit counter-trap card and Sailor Moon says, “By losing one thousand life-points, your trap card is negated and destroyed!” Reo gasps as his trap card is destroyed as Sailor Moon loses 1000 life-points. and Super Doom King Armageddon returns to Declan’s side of the field.

 

Declan yells out, “The attack continues!” King Dark Armageddon’s attack destroys Pendulum Governor and Reo grunts as he is hit by the shockwave as loses 700 life-points. Declan says, sternly, “The demon or whatever in Sailor Moon will be stopped, but your evil also ends today, Reo Akaba! Alexander, end this madness now!”

 

Alexander charges right for Reo and he says, displaying the Pendulum Monster, Spirit Crystal-Aurora Core (0/0), “I activate the effect of Spirit Crystal-Aurora Core! By sending this card to my graveyard, I take no damage from direct attacks this turn!” Reo discards the card and an ‘image’ of said monster protects Reo from Alexander.

 

Declan says, plainly, “Turn end.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon: 3000

Declan: 3200

Reo: 300

 

Reo says, with a strong and determined tone, “You are a fool, Declan. I will not be stopped. I do what I do to restore what was wrongfully destroyed and to eradicate the demons that destroyed it! I will restore my daughters and both of my goddaughters!”

 

Declan asks, “Daughters and goddaughters?” Declan then says, looking at Sailor Moon, “You can’t mean…”

 

Reo responds, “Yes, it is true. I had two daughters, Ray and Pandora, but I also gotten care of my two granddaughters, the daughters of my best friend and fellow inventor…Akihiko Kayaba or should I say, at the time, Akihiko Tsukino.”

 

There are gasps and wide-eyes from all of the others, including Sailor Moon, and Tai yells out, stunned, “Say what?”

 

Reo says, “And the names of those daughters…Serena and Suguha Tsukino.”

 

More gasps and looks of shock and disbelief come over the others, especially Sailor Moon, causing Sailor Uranus to ask, in an angered tone, “What kind of game are you playing?!”

 

Reo yells out, strongly, “This isn’t any game! This is the truth!”

 

When the others look at Reo, Kazuto says, stunned, “He…He isn’t lying.”

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, stunned, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Kazuto’s right. I... I can’t sense any deception from him.”

 

Yolei says, shocked, “You have got to be kidding me!”

 

Declan asks, seriously, “Is this from that ‘true world’ that you spoke of?”

 

Reo responds, “Indeed. They, and their brother, were put under my guardianship after all three of them and others escaped THAT horror.”

 

Black Heart asks, “That horror?”

 

Izzy asks, “Wait! Do you mean…?”

 

Reo replies, with a nod, “Yes. The ORIGINAL Sword Art Online. It was once a dream for a whole new world, but he turned it into nightmare hell prison that entrapped so many people for around two years and some didn’t return with the rest scarred forever.”

 

Keiko asks, “ORIGINAL Sword Art Online?”

 

Reo says, with a nod, “Yes. And it was exactly like the one that you were trapped in, but there were plenty of differences. One of them was the original Sword Art Online was much worse since it entrapped fifty thousand mainly innocent souls inside.”

 

There are gasps and Kotone asks, shocked, “Fifty THOUSAND people?”

 

Reo says, with a nod, “Indeed. And as you may suspect, it was five times as worse with numbers. Fifteen to twenty thousand died in the original SAO.”

 

More gasps/looks of shock and horror appear on the faces of our heroes and heroines and Yolei says, horrified, “Fifteen to twenty THOUSAND?!”

 

Reo says, with a nod, “Yes, it was a horror like no other. The gateway to a brand new world turned into a living nightmare by that man. After they returned from that nightmare, they were scarred souls. I had hoped that they would know peace…” Reo’s eyes turn into a menacing glare and he says, “…But then THEY arrived. The two demons that those dragons betrayed my daughters and goddaughter for. The demons that became calamity itself with my technology.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Your technology?”

 

Reo says, “Real Solid Vision.”

 

Plenty of our group give wide-eyed looks of surprise and Yolei asks, “Wait! You are creator of the Real Solid Vision system?”

 

Reo says, looking at Kazuto, “Indeed. It was no accident that your Suguha’s duel disk transformed into the Real Solid Vision system when she awoke Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon for the first time.”

 

Kazuto says, narrowing his eyes, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragons. You are saying these dragons belong to Sugu and Serena.”

 

Reo says, “Indeed. Before they betrayed them and my daughters and merged with two that lost themselves in bloodlust and insanity to create demons. The Supreme King and Queen: Zarc and Zara.”

 

Kazuto and his counterparts gain a look of familiarity and Kazuto says, “Zarc…Zara…”

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Reo says, “He remembers since he is like his sisters. The true Kazuto…Kazuto Tsukino, the middle sibling of the Tsukino triplets and reincarnations of daughters of Queen Serenity and their adoptive brother, suffered the same fate as his sisters did. There are four versions of Sailor Moon, four versions of Sailor Celestial, and four versions of the legendary Black Swordsman of SAO, outcast and one of the main heroes of every Sword Art Online.” Reo then snaps his fingers and the ‘blackness’ of the realm turns into a scene where they see what looks like a version of Crystal Tokyo being destroyed by the massive fiendish dragon, its true size rivaling the Egyptian God Monsters and Aesirs, facing off by those that looks like the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts in their Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms with Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial at the head.

 

Sailor Jupiter FD asks, “What the heck?”

 

Tai asks, “What the heck is this?”

 

Reo says, “The truth.” They watch the massive fiendish dragon fight these Valkyrie Sailor Scouts until these ‘other Valkyrie Sailor Moon’ and ‘other Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’ meet with two young women.

 

The first young woman has long maroon and dark red hair, blue eyes, and wearing a violet and dark blue outfit.

 

The second young woman has long dark blue hair, violet eyes, and wearing what looks like a violet version of Alexis’ Duel Academy outfit.

 

The two of them race off with this ‘Valkyrie Sailor Moon’ and ‘Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’ in which the ‘Valkyrie Sailor Scouts’ gather along with looks Tuxedo Mask, the Digidestined and their Digimon, and others including someone that looks like Kazuto, Asuna as Sailor Star, Shion as Sailor Orion, and others witness someone that looks like a younger version of Reo with black hair running as the two young woman with ‘Valkyrie Sailor Moon’ and ‘Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’ are glowing in rainbow energies with ‘Kazuto’ nearby causing the image of another dragon to be seen and the fiendish dragon roaring out against them in pain and agony.

 

The fiendish dragon then says, in a duel voice with one voice being male and the other female, “Curse you! Curse you all!” The younger version of Reo is trapped by some kind of energy field as he pounds on the force-field and looks on.

 

The whole area then starts to shake, cracks seem to form in the very fabric of space-time, and ‘Valkyrie Sailor Venus’ asks, “What’s happening?”

 

‘Valkyrie Sailor Pluto’ says, “Princess…!!”

 

‘Valkyrie Sailo r Moon’ says, “This is the only way! Reality is already breaking apart!”

 

‘Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’ says, “We’ve already seen too much death, too much destruction, and more! We’re not going to let it end like this! Even if it costs us, we have at least some form of our world to survive! Hang on!”

 

Just then Kazuto then joins the two Sailor Scouts and two women in which ‘Valkyrie Sailor Star’ says, shocked, “Kirito-kun!” Soon after, four strange large bracelet-like rings surround the hands of ‘Valkyrie Sailor Moon’, ‘Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’, the two young women, and ‘Kazuto’ as they channel their energies through them and the other dragon.

 

The fiendish dragon says, in its duel voice, “You won’t stop us! You won’t! WE WILL BECOME ONE!!!” Just then there is a massive light as the fiendish dragon separates into Odd-Eyes Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon in which they fly apart with also ‘Valkyrie Sailor Moon’, ‘Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’, the two young women, and ‘Kazuto’ ‘shattering’ into four different colored ‘images’ of themselves with the ‘images’ of the young woman ‘merging’ with the ‘fragments’ of ‘Valkyrie Sailor Moon’ and ‘Valkyrie Sailor Celestial’ with ‘other spheres of light’ coming from the others. The scene also seems to duplicate and one of the two ‘scenes’ then ‘breaks’ into four different colored images of the scene like a beam of white light going through a prism before the scene returns to the Shadow Realm ‘battlefield’ that they are on.

 

Reo says, “Ray, Pandora, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial called upon of four cards that I had developed to combat these demons. Cards filled with the power of natural world itself. They combined that power with the power of another mighty dragon, Genesis Omega Dragon, but due to the sheer power that the demons held and the sheer power needed to stop them as well as a side-effect from the power of the Silver Crystal as well as the reality and Etherion powers of Sailor Celestial, the impossible happened. The timeline became two brand new timelines, forever linked with each other, and one of the two timelines turning into the four dimensions that we know of.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, shocked, “That’s…That’s…”

 < /p> Reo says, with a nod, “It shouldn’t be possible. Yes, you are correct. However, Etherion is the power of creation itself. All that was, all that is, and all that will be comes from it. It embodies existence. Those demons rampage wasn’t only destroying the world, but fracturing reality itself. The strain of separating them back into those dragons and forcing them apart forced the multiverse to repair itself with the help of the powers that was used.”

 

Declan asks, with a glare, “And this is what you are planning to do? Merge the four worlds and two timelines?”

 

Reo says, shaking his head, “Reuniting both timelines are impossible. The ‘chaos’ caused will be too much for the multiverse to bear and I would need Genesis Omega Dragon, which belongs to the other timeline, however, I have no access to that timeline despite knowing about it.” Reo then says, with a sly smile, “But I can restore our world by reuniting our world and uniting it with other worlds that bear enough similarities, temporal wise, to our world. However, I am not just restoring the original world, I am creating an even better version. A stronger one where an evil like Zarc and Zara will never happen again!” Reo says, looking at Sailor Moon, “I never knew why my daughters sealed a piece of their souls into four counterparts of their step-sisters, but now, I know why! Those demons hid themselves within them waiting for the chance to reemerge, but I won’t allow it! I will remove them from my goddaughters and restore them to themselves! Nothing will stop me! I will stop those fiends from ever returning and no one will stop me!”

 

Reo prepares to draw his next card, but a duel voice shouts out, “We don’t think so!” Everyone looks to see none other than Dark Suguha, a black version of Suguha’s first Real Solid Vision duel disk, but it’s ‘energy blade’ has a dragon’s head on one end of it, and there is some kind of static surrounding her in which a computer voice says ‘Intrusion Penalty: 2000 life-points.’

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “You!”

 

Dark Suguha says, in the same duel voice as the fiendish dragon, “That’s right, big brother.” Dark Suguha tells Reo, with a sinister smile, “You are a true fool, Reo. You haven’t gotten rid of us…you have helped us be reborn!” Dark Suguha then displays two Pendulum monster cards, Astrograph Sorcerer (2500/2000) and Chronograph Sorcerer (2000/1700), and she yells out, “I take the scale one, Astrograph Sorcerer, and scale eight, Chronograph Sorcerer, and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the two cards on the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on her disk’s Monster Card Zones in which the two said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Astrograph Sorcerer and number 8 below Chronograph Sorcerer.

 

Reo’s eyes grow wide and he yells out, fearfully, “What? No! YOU!!!”

 

Dark Suguha shouts out, with an evil insane smile, “That’s right, worm! We have returned! And it is time for you to end! With this scale, we can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Power of the ultimate dragon of the fifth realm, come forth and show your supreme might! Pendulum Summon!” Dark Suguha puts two cards on her duel disk and she shouts out, “Come forth, embodiments of the four Heavenly Dragons! Purple Poison Magician! And Black Fang Magician!” A circle of light appears, two lights come from that circle, and those lights are revealed to be Purple Poison Magician (1200/2100) and Black Fang Magician (1700/800) appear on the field in attack mode. Dark Suguha says, with a cruel evil smile, “And now, we Overlay our Purple Poison and Black Fang Magicians and build the Overlay Network!” The two magicians become two lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Dark Suguha puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck over the two monster cards which are in the same Monster Card Zone now in which she yells out, “Sorcerer of time and space, magician of reality, emerge from your sleep and herald the return of the ultimate existence! We XYZ Summon Timestar Magician!” Out of the vortex, Timestar Magician (2400/1200), a dark blue and silver clad magician monster with left arm similar to Timegazer’s left arm and holding Stargazer Magician’s spear/staff in his right hand along with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode. Dark Suguha tells Reo, with an evil smile, “Thank you for reviving us, fool!”

 

Reo yells out, “I would never help you, demons!”

 

Dark Suguha responds, “Oh, but you have! Every time that you merge one of the Sailor Celestials into your precious Arc-Five, you are sending that piece of us back to us!” Reo’s eyes grow wide and Dark Suguha tells Reo, “Didn’t you remember that Suguha of the Standard Dimension used the Seal of Orichalcos?”

 

Reo says, his eyes widening, “That means…NO!!!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “Yes, worm! And now, there is no way for you to stop the process! We have absorbed one piece of your precious Sailor Moon and gained back one more piece of us! You have provided the other six pieces! All that’s left…!!”

 

Dark Suguha looks at Sailor Moon, who cringes in pain, and Reo yells out, fearfully, “No, I will not allow it!”

 

Dark Suguha shouts out, “You are nothing and you will return to the nothingness that you deserve! Timestar Magician, end this!” Reo starts to run, but Timestar Magician teleports in front of him and Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “Disappear into despair for all eternity!”

 

Kazuto shouts out, pleadingly, “Stop!” However, Timestar Magician unleashes a powerful temporal attack and Reo screams out as he is seemly wiped from existence itself as he loses 2400 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Scores:

Sailor Moon: 3000

Declan: 3200

Reo: 0

Dark Suguha: 2000

 

With the end of the duel, the others are horrified as the ‘realm’ returns back to the inside of the lab containing Arc-V where they find the Fusion Dimension Sailor Celestial, Lea, and the Synchro Dimension Sailor Celestial, a silver haired version of Suguha, are transparent before they vanish completely.

 

Kiro says, shocked, “Lea!”

 

Kuro yells out, horrified, “Celina!” But then ‘dark energy’ remains where they are and that ‘dark energy’ goes into Dark Suguha causing her to get covered in powerful dark aura.

 

Sailor Uranus says, her eyes widening, “That wicked aura…I’ve felt it before!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil grin, “You would!”

 

The dark aura surrounding Sailor Moon fades and she shakes her head in which Tuxedo Mask says, going to her, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, weakly, “Tuxedo Mask?” Sailor Moon asks, when she fully regains her senses, “Wait! What’s going on?”

 

Dark Suguha retorts, with an evil smirk, “Like you don’t know, Meatball Head!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Sugu…?” Sailor Moon then narrows her eyes and she says, seriously, “You aren’t Suguha!”

 

Dark Suguha retorts, “No duh, genius!” Dark Suguha says, pointing to the real Suguha, who is slumped in her tube and starting to become transparent, “There is your precious sister! I…We are…Zarc and Zara!” There are gasps from the others and Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “And yes, what you heard from that worm is true!”

 

Izzy says, stunned, “That means that our world is just one part of an original world that was split in two and our ‘half’ was split into four dimensions!”

 

Dark Suguha yells out, “Yes, it is! But now, we shall fulfil our destiny! We shall become the existence that everyone desired! We shall fulfil what they will the most!”

 

Kazuto asks, confused, “Everyone?”

 

Dark Suguha responds, “Yes, big brother! It was humanity itself that gave birth to us!”

 

There are gasps and Tai shouts out, “What?!”

 

Kari’s voice then booms out, “Tai!” Everyone looks to see a badly beaten Davis, Kari, and their two Digimon partners escorted by Sora (M) and Kairi.

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “Davis? Kari?”

 

Davis yells out, with a serious tone, “She absorbed Tsuki!”

 

Kata shouts out, stunned, “What?”

 

Dark Suguha’s eyes glow and she says, “Yes, she is here. She is a part of us now!” Just then images of Tsuki, Serenity, and Selene appear around her.

 

Kuro, Kiro, and Kata yell out in unison, horrified, “No!”

 

The images of the Tsuki, Serenity, and Selene vanish back into Dark Suguha and she yells out, “Yes! We will have our piece from the last Sailor Celestial soon enough, but there is only one more piece to get!” Dark Suguha points to Sailor Moon and she says, with an evil grin, “You! We will absorb you and we will finally be whole again! We WILL FINALLY BE ONE!!” The ‘dark aura’ turns into the fiendish dragon and it makes a powerful roar that shatters to roof and the walls of the lab room exposing it to the outside in which the others can see that the sky has ‘fractured’ where they see ‘images’ of XYZ Dimension, a city similar to Neo Domino City, the Leaf Village, one large ‘image’ containing Neo Domino City, Juuban, and Odiaba, the ‘World of Mana’ Earth, the Earth of the ‘Dragons’, and various other worlds.

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “What’s happening?”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “The worlds are merging!”

 

Plenty of the others are looking at Sakura and Minato says, “Sakura’s right! The merging process has started! Not only the four ‘realms’ of this Earth are fusing together, but they are combining with our world!”

 

Purple Sister says, worriedly, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “We have to stop it!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “It won’t matter.” When the others look at her, Dark Suguha declares, “Because it will be all destroyed! I will fulfill the will of humanity and destroy…EVERYTHING!!!” Dark Suguha says, pointing to Sailor Moon, “Now, sis, become one with us!”

 

Tuxedo Mask leaps in front of Sailor Moon and White Heart screams out, “You think that we are going to let that happen bitch?!”

 

Dark Suguha shout out, with a powerful dark tone, “Be gone, worms!” Just then fiendish dragon made from Dark Suguha’s ‘dark aura’ creating a massive tornado/hurricane and sends energy wave that sends everyone else, minus Sailor Moon, flying backwards in which they land violently causing all of them to get stunned.

 

Purple Heart says, with a winch, “Such power…”

 

Orange Heart says, with a winch, “That hurt…”

 

Sailor Moon says, horrified, “Tuxedo Mask-kun! Everyone!”

 

Dark Suguha says, with an evil smile, “They can’t help you!” Sailor Moon turns to face Dark Suguha and Dark Suguha says, with an insane smile, “At long last, we will fulfill the will of humanity and destroy everything! We will destroy everything to become the ultimate existence just as they wanted! Now, Sailor Moon, I shall absorb you and finally become one!!”

 

Sailor Moon grunts out as the ‘dark aura’ and he yells out, strongly, “No! I won’t let that happen!”

 

Dark Suguha yells out, “You have no choice sis!” Just then a ring of dark energy surrounds both Dark Suguha and Sailor Moon and Dark Suguha says, activating her duel disk, “The end begins now!” Sailor Moon activates her duel disk and the two of them prepare to fight with the fate of many worlds on the line.

 

End of Chapter 63

 

Yes! Yes! I know that I have ended up this chapter on another cliffhanger, but this serves to only enhance the excitement of the climax that’s coming everyone! You have always wondered what happened to Suguha’s ‘dark side’ ever since she was last seen in Chapter 22 and now, you know! Personally, I doubt that you have seen this coming, right? Stay tune to see what other surprises are up next, folks! Later and best wishes, everyone!