Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Memories of Oblivion ( Chapter 67 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Last chapter was pretty exciting and before we start, I can assure you that Ermac has made their final appearance in the story/series, everyone. However, while Ermac is gone, it doesn’t mean that this ‘counterpart’ to the Mortal Kombat character isn’t going to ‘haunt’ our heroes and heroines in the future. Let’s just say that I have a few ideas concerning one of the ‘souls’ that made up Ermac, but I’m not going into details, everyone! No spoilers this time. Sorry, folks. Now, before we start this chapter, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 67: Memories of Oblivion

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard

 

Inside of the Keyblade Graveyard, our heroes and heroines are right in front of Castle Oblivion, which was originally the Land of Departure, home of Keyblade wielders, before it was redesigned into its current form by Keyblade Master Aqua to keep Ventus’ ‘sleeping form’ safe in which the original Organization XIII used in their research for memories as well as half of them, led by Marluxia, to rebel against the organization and try to use Namine, the special Nobody created from Kairi’s heart and Sora’s (M) body that has the power to manipulate memories of Sora (M) and those connected to him, to make Sora (M) their pawn against the organization which failed greatly.

 

Ken asks, “So, this used to be the place where Keybladers lived and trained after the Keyblade War?”

 

King Mickey says, with a nod, “Yes. Back then, it was known as the Land of Departure. However, due to Xehanort’s evil plans, my friend, Aqua, a Keyblade Master, had to seal away the realm and turned it into Castle Oblivion. It was a secret technique that the Keyblade Masters of the Land of Departure passed onto each new generation of Keyblade Master due to the fact that the Land of Departure is in-between the realms of light and darkness. Aqua used the technique to keep the body of Ventus safe until she could awaken him and only she knew how to navigate the castle. Anyone else would be ‘lost in oblivion’ which is how the castle got its name.”

 

Riku says, “Later on, the original Organization Thirteen found Castle Oblivion and used it into their research of memories. Namine, Kairi’s Nobody, appeared here and a group of the members of the organization rebelled in which they used Namine to try to get to Sora and use him as their weapon against the rest of the organization. It failed.”

 

Sora (M) says, with a grin, “Yeah, I kicked their butts!”

 

Yolei asks, “So, if we enter this place, our memories won’t get messed with?”

 

Riku says, “The memory alteration was Namine’s power and it was connected to Sora as well as anyone connected to Sora. That was due to the fact that while she’s Kairi’s Nobody. Namine was born from Kairi’s heart and Sora’s body.”

 

Neptune was about to say something, but Noire says, plainly, “I know what you are going to say, but don’t.”

 

Neptune says, annoyed, “Oh, poo! Party pooper!”

 

King Mickey says, “However, the rooms of the castle still have their power and the rooms could still recreate the experiences and places that you have been to from your memories.”

 

Riku says, “And we don’t know why Castle Oblivion is here, so, we have to be careful.”

 

Sailor Sun says, looking at Davis and Tai, “That could be a problem.”

 

Davis and Tai say in unison, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

TK tells Davis and Tai, with a smirk, “She does have a point, you know.”

 

Davis tells TK, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, TC. I’m not surprised that you would agree with her on that point.”

 

Sailor Sun kisses Davis on the cheek and she says, “Maybe that’s why I love you so much, Dai-kun.”

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “Get a room you two.”

 

Tai says, “However, we don’t have the time.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Is everyone ready?”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads and Sailor Celestial says, “Ready as we will ever be.” Soon enough, the group opens the front doors of Castle Oblivion and prepare to head inside.

 

But then a male voice shouts out, “Hold up! Boss!” Everyone looks to see Suguha’s/Sailor Celestial’s two Digimon partners, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, coming up to them.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Hey!”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “You weren’t thinking of going without us, boss? Come on!”

 

Lunamon says, with a smile, “We are with you through thick and thin, Suguha.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Thanks.” Soon after, our group then enters inside of Castle Oblivion where they find themselves within a white marble hallway.

 

Keiko says, “Wow. It is pretty in here.” Everyone looks around and then they see someone dressed in an Organization XIII style cloaked hood at the next door.

 

Sora (M) asks, “Huh? Who are you?”

 

Riku tells Sora (M), “Easy, Sora. I don’t think that this person is an enemy.”

 

The cloaked figure says, in a male voice, “Correct. I am just here to guild you on your way.” The cloaked figure produces three cards that he throws to the others in which Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Kazuto catch in which the cloaked figure says, “You wish to get to castle in the sky, correct? However, to move to the future, you must confront your pasts.”

 

Sailor Moon says, annoyed tone in her voice, “Yeah, I kind of figured that.”

 

The cloaked figure says, “Can you? I bid you farewell.” Soon after, the cloaked figure vanishes through some kind of teleportation.

 

Yolei asks, annoyed, “What is it with people and their creepy mysterious attitudes?”

 

Neptune says, “Classic story troupe, Yolei.”

 

Blanc asks, “What are those cards?”

 

Riku says, “They will allow entrance into the other chambers of the castle and they create worlds based on the memories of the holder of the cards.”

 

Izzy says, “Basically, the places that we will go will be based on the memories of Serena, Suguha, and Kazuto.”

 

King Mickey says, with a nod, “That’s right, Izzy.”

 

Davis asks, “Why do I get the feeling that some big ass ‘scars’ are going to be ‘reopened’?”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “You aren’t the only one, Davis.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, “Serena…?”

 

Sailor Moon takes a deep breath and she says, “I’ll be okay, Darien-kun…I think.”

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I’ll be all right, Asuna. Right now, we need to focus on getting to Kayaba.” The group marches to the door and Kazuto holds up his card causing a glow to come from the card and from the door in which when the glow stops, the door slowly opens up.

 

Sailor Mars says, “Here we go.” When the door is fully opened, everyone enters inside and they cover their eyes from the light in which when they are able to open them again, they are shocked to find themselves in the streets/roads of the Town of Beginnings in Aincrad!

 

Andrew says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Kotone asks, curiously, “Are we…?”

 

Yolei says, a bit nervously, “We are…”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “So, we are…?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “No, Jupiter. Remember what we learned? This is an image from the past.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And something tells me that it isn’t the too recent past…”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “What makes you say that?” Just then the sky turns red and filled with signs that says ‘Warning’ and ‘System Announcement’.

 

Sailor Mars retorts, with a sarcastic tone, “Does this answer your question, Venus?”

 

Vert asks, curiously, “Warning? System Announcement?”

 

Sailor Star asks, nervously, “Kirito-kun, don’t tell me. Could this…Could this…?”

 

Kazuto says, “Let’s get to the center of town.” Immediately, the group rushes off to the center of the Town of Beginnings where they find a large group of people wearing what looks like starter gear for SAO in the center.

 

Nepgear says, “My goodness! Look at all of the people!”

 

Rika says, shocked, “No way…”

 

Ryoutarou says, stunned, “This has got to be some kind of sick joke.”

 

Tai says, angrily, “If it is, I’m not laughing.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “No kidding, Tai.”

 

Uzume asks, curiously, “What’s up?”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “Is this…?”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Yes, Kari. This is…This is the first day of SAO. This is November Twenty-Second, Twenty-Twenty-Two! The start of Sword Art Online!” Plenty of others gasp in shock and then they see an SAO GM come down from the sky.

 

The GM says, in Kayaba’s voice, “Attention, players! I, welcome you, to my world!”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “That’s Kayaba’s voice!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Then this is the first day of SAO.” Tuxedo Mask immediately looks at Sailor Moon and she seems to look stoic, but her arms are wildly shaking. Sailor Celestial can see that her brother and Sailor Star are putting on ‘brave faces’, but the nervousness is quite visible to Sailor Celestial’s eyes in which plenty of the other SAO survivors of the group that had been part of SAO from the start show worse reactions to Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, and Kazuto.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, with a deadly serious glare in her eyes, “So, this is the start of a nightmare…” Soon enough, everyone witnesses the first day of what became known as the ‘SAO Incident’ and the majority of the SAO survivors show that they are quite ‘disturbed’ at the visual reminder of the start of their over two-year-long nightmare with plenty of the others looking at the sight with looks of disgust, anger, or a mixture of both.

 

Davis sees what happened to Jun, in her SAO avatar of Junpier, and he says, “Jun…”

 

Ken tells Davis, “Your sister took it among the worst. We managed to calm her down…”

 

Yolei says, solemnly, “Don’t blame her for reacting that way.” Tuxedo Mask hugs Sailor Moon and she can’t help to hold herself closer in which the others manage to see Serena/Sailor Moon, in her SAO avatar of Usagi, as she goes into her ‘breakdown’ with what happened which sets off a lot of anger and rage with Tuxedo Mask glaring at the visage of Kayaba in his GM avatar.

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, angrily, “Didn’t she mean anything to you in any lifetime, Kayaba?”

 

Vert says, shocked, “My words…”

 

Nepgear says, “Goodness! This is just awful!”

 

Neptune says, “No kidding, Nep Junior! Games are supposed to be fun, not life or death!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a deadly serious glare in her eyes, “It isn’t surprising that something that could be a wonderful new adventure could be turned into hellish prison when you are dealing with a madman that doesn’t care about anything other than his own selfish desires.” Soon enough, the others witness what happened with the other members of their group that were trapped in SAO since the start in which they see a scene with Kirito running off with Klein to an alleyway with Kirito talking about getting to the next town with his beta knowledge, but Klein refuses siting his friends in which Kirito heads off alone.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, solemnly, “Seeing this again…”

 

Seeing Kazuto’s solemn expression, Sailor Star asks, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Ryoutarou goes over to Kazuto and he says, with a smirk, “You are ‘pinning’ over this again, bro? Geez, get over it!” Kazuto looks at Ryoutarou and Ryoutarou says, “I said back there that I already understood! You may already knew much about the game since you were a beta tester, but you were now just a level one just like yours truly back then! You were worried that you couldn’t keep all of my buddies’ safety despite knowing the best way to the next town! You didn’t want me losing one of my good buddies’ lives and I didn’t want to just abandon my bros! But hey, it worked out in the end! You, I, and my buds survived, become some of the badass players in SAO, and got out of there, so, it worked out fine! Come on, bro, you got get over that!”

 

Kazuto smiles weakly at Ryoutarou, but he thinks in his mind, solemnly, “I wish it were that easy, Klein.” Soon enough, a set of marble doors appear and everyone heads for the doors in which they go into another white marble hallways leading to another door where they find the cloaked and hooded figure from earlier standing before them.

 

He asks, “Did you like your trip through memory lane?”

 

Rika yells out, angrily, “Do we look like we are amused?!”

 

Keiko is about to shed a few tears in which she is comforted by Hiyori and Kotone, who look emotionally shaken as well, in which Kazuto asks, “That wasn’t taken from just my memories or Serena’s memories was it?”

 

The cloaked figure responds, “No. It was created from the memories of all of the people that was part of that event with you.”

 

Andrew asks, with a glare, “Namely all of us that were part of SAO from the beginning?”

 

The cloaked figure says, “Exactly. You saw and felt that it was real because it was your memories given a physical form, but the people, including your past selves, didn’t see you, but what you go through next may not be so benign.”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “What’s that supposed to mean?” Soon after, the cloaked figure, instead of answering, teleports away and Davis shouts out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Gabumon says, “That’s not a good sign.”

 

Hawkmon says, with a nod, “I’ll say, Gabumon.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Something tells me that we aren’t going to like what we find next.”

 

Gatomon says, “No kidding.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Be careful, everyone.” The group heads for the door and Sailor Moon’s and Kazuto’s cards start to glow along with the door in which the door opens with the others entering causing them to find themselves within a massive hallway of some kind.

 

Joe asks, “Where are we?” Just then everyone hears sounds of battle and everyone looks to see Illfang the Kobold Lord fighting a group of people.

 

Sailor Star says, shocked, “No way…”

 

Keiko asks, “Is that…?”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “Looks like it, Keiko.”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “Kazuto, is this…?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “This is the day of the first floor boss fight. The fight with Illfang of Kobold Lord.” Kazuto thinks in his mind, “The day that…” However, Kazuto is brought out of his thoughts when everyone hears a yelp of pain and everyone looks to see none other than Diabel getting pummeled by Illfang in which the past versions of Kirito and Usagi run up to him. Soon enough, the group witnesses Diabel’s demise and quite a few SAO survivors of the group winch at this.

 

Ryoutarou asks Andrew, “Dude, you were there. Was this…?”

 

Andrew says, with a nod, “Yeah, bro. This is exactly what happened on that day.” After Diabel shatters into hundreds of data pixels, the past versions of Kirito, Usagi, and Asuna along with everyone else vanish in which Illfang is left in which it turns towards our group.

 

Mimi asks, nervously, “Why didn’t that guy go ‘bye-bye’?”

 

Cody says, plainly, “This is what our ‘mysterious guide’ meant.”

 

Yolei says, annoyed, “Just great.”

 

Sailor Moon steps forward, draws her two swords, and she says, “I’ll take care of this.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Serena…”

 

Kazuto says, bringing out his two Keyblades, “Not along, Serena.”

 

Sailor Star steps forward and she says, drawing her rapier, “Agreed, Kirito-kun. All three of us have something against this monster.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Hey! Hold on!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Please, Venus-chan, this is something that the three of us need to do.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that we aren’t going to convince them otherwise.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Be careful, big brother.”

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

 

Illfang charges in for the attack with its axe and shield, which somehow reappeared in its hands with its nodachi returning to its sheath, but Sailor Moon zips over and counters with her sword causing Illfang to stumble backward in which Kazuto, who moves so fast that he is teleporting, kicks Illfang in the head causing the massive monster to stumble backwards before roaring out in pain as Sailor Star rams him with her rapier right in the waist. Illfang moves to attack, but Sailor Moon, again, counters with her swords with Kazuto coming in with his Keyblades, however, this time, Illfang manages to block with its shield. But Sailor Star ruthlessly knees Illfang in the face causing the monster to stumble backwards again.

 

Hiyori says, shocked, “Kirito-sama…and Asuma-sama…Serena-sama&hellip ;seem…determined…”

 

Sailor Venus says, amazed, “They are.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “They have an ‘old score’ to settle with this guy.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement while plenty of them have looks of concern for obvious reasons as Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, and Kazuto fight this ‘ghost’ of their past in SAO. Illfang roars out as it lashes out against the three of them, but the three of them, working in perfect harmony due to their experience in SAO, easily block, deflect, and/or dodge Illfang’s assault as well as counter with incredible strength, speed, and ferocity.

 

Kazuto says, determined tone, “We aren’t the people that you faced before!”

 

As Kazuto deflects another of Illfang’s attacks, Sailor Star says, strongly, “That’s right! We’re all stronger than before and you won’t beat us!”

 

Sailor Moon says, determinedly, “And you will never hurt anyone ever again! Never again!” Sailor Star, again, knees Illfang in the face causing him to drop his guard long enough for Sailor Moon to attack him with an ‘X’ shaped slash with her two swords causing Illfang to roar out in pain as he is sent skidding back from the sheer force of the attack.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, amazed, “Whoa!”

 

Nepgear says, shocked, “Goodness! They really…They are really fighting hard!”

 

Blanc says, “More like fighting to win, Nepgear.”

 

Uzume says, with a nod, “No joke! They really want…really NEED to beat that guy. I’ve felt that before.” Illfang roars at Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Star and throws his shield and axe in which he draws his nodachi.

 

Kazuto, remembering what happened in SAO, thinks in his mind, “Back then, all I thought about until that boss battle was how I was going to survive. Diabel was different. He never abandoned the other players. He did what it took to unite them and help them survive even if it took underhanded tactics. He didn’t go after the Last Attack bonus for himself, but for everyone’s sake because he felt that he needed to survive for everyone’s sake. Unlike Lind, he felt that as a beta tester, it was his responsibility to help the other players. With Serena and Asuna, we beat this monster. But I’m not that person anymore. I’ve got more than myself to fight for and too much on line to lose and die. However, one thing hasn’t changed.” Kazuto asks Sailor Moon and Sailor Star, “Time to repeat history and send this jackal back to extinction! Ready?!”

 

Sailor Star and Sailor Moon reply in unison, “Yeah!” All three of them charge at Illfang and it unleashes a familiar charge type Sword Skill, but like the battle in SAO, Kazuto uses his Keyblade to block the attack and kicks Illfang in the waist to send it backwards. Illfang then leaps up and prepares an ‘aerial attack’ against the three of them.

 

Kazuto yells out, strongly, “You are going down for good!” Kazuto counters Illfang’s attack and sends it crashing down to the ground with a mighty ‘crunch’ in which he yells out, “Asuna! Serena! Finish him now!”

 

Sailor Moon replies, with a nod, “You got it!” Both Sailor Star and Sailor Moon charge in and with a mighty yell, each, the two of them unleash assault after assault on Illfang causing the monster to roar out as it gets pummeled, losing its nodachi in the process, and Sailor Moon finishes with a powerful Starburst Stream style attack that causes Illfang to roar out as it glows before shattering into hundreds upon hundreds of data pixels.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ ends)

 

With the end of the fight, nothing seems to happen, but then another set of marble doors appears ahead of them.

 

Mimi asks, “Does that mean…?”

 

Yolei says, with a smile, “Yeah, they won.”

 

Kazuto asks Sailor Moon and Sailor Star, “Just like ‘old times’, huh?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Yeah…Like an ulcer I wish to forget.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod of her head, “No kidding, Serena-chan.” The three of them put their weapons away and start to walk over to the others, but Sailor Moon starts to collapse to her knees in which Tuxedo Mask manages to catch her before she hits the floor.

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Moon replies, with a weak smile, “I’ll be okay.”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Moon, “I don’t blame you.”

 

Sailor Star says, her expression showing emotional weakness, “I feel the same way, Serena-chan.”

 

Rika asks Sailor Star, “So, that’s what happened?”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “Yes, Liz. It is the first time that I saw a version of death. I knew that Diabel died that the instant that he left this world since his body was destroyed by the NervGear nearly instantly afterwards.” Sailor Star says, looking at Sailor Moon, “Serena-chan was the most effected of us all. I think she saw this plenty of times already before she met Kirito-kun and I.”

 

Kotone, Keiko, and Hiyori nod their heads weakly and Rika says, nodding her head the same way, “I’ll bet.”

 

Sailor Star says, “Knowing what I know now, SAO could have been a step forward into the future. It is building wondrous things like the Medicuboid. I still find it hard to see how anyone could use such a wondrous technology and use it in such an evil way.” Sailor Star says, with a sigh, “However, I read from history that plenty of the wonderful technologies that made our lives better has been used in horrible ways before.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod and solemn expression, “It is true, Asuna. Technology of all types comes with a price. All of us keeping wishing that the price isn’t so dear.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, looking at Sailor Moon, “And some of us are still paying.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, also looking at Sailor Moon, “No joke, Amara.” Afterwards, our group heads through the doors into yet another white marble hallways that leads to another set of doors.

 

Vert says, “I have to say that you have gone through some trials.”

 

Matt says, “Not to sound insulting, but that’s putting it lightly.”

 

Nepgear says, “I wouldn’t be sure what I would do trapped in a virtual world without my abilities as a CPU.”

 

Noire says, “Knowing Neptune and Vert, they would be running around, doing quests, and smashing monsters like no tomorrow.”

 

Vert says, with a warm smile, “In my case, I would be doing it gracefully and beautifully.” Vert gives a proud smile while making her ‘assets’ bounce a bit causing Blanc to be annoyed.

 

Cure Pine says, “I think that it is horrible.”

 

Cure Passion says, “And I thought that Mobius was monstrous…”

 

Cure Fortune says, “In life, there are always beings that are far worse than what we have seen.” Cure Fortune thinks in her mind, looking at the rest of them, “They have faced things that any of us, Pretty Cures, couldn’t even dare to think about. They have seen horrors and disasters that would make us throw up and yet, they have remained strong while not completely hardening their hearts, but they have deep ‘scars’ that may or may never heal.”

 

As the group looks at the next door in front of them, Tai asks, “Ready, everyone?”

 

Davis says, “We’ll be probably ready as we will ever be.”

 

Kairi asks, curiously, “Why does only Kazuto, Serena, and Suguha have these cards?”

 

Riku says, “They have the ‘deepest connection’ with the person that’s most likely the final opponent for this battle.”

 

Sailor Sun says, plainly, “Kayaba.”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “Exactly.”

 

King Mickey says, “I believe that Riku is right.” As everyone looks at the door in front of them, they can’t help to wonder what experiences from the past that they will face next.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Mysterious Tower

 

Deep within the Mysterious Tower, former Keyblade Master Yen Sid and teacher to King Mickey, is looking over his crystal ball with a stern look on his face.

 

There is a knock on the door and Yen Sid says, “Enter.” When the door opens up, none other than Gennai enters into the room.

 

Gennai says, “Yen Sid-dono.”

 

Yen Sid says, “Hello, Gennai.”

 

Gennai asks Yen Sid, “Yen Sid-dono, are they…?’

 

Yen Sid says, with a nod, “Aincrad has appeared over the Keyblade Graveyard. The final phase has started.”

 

Gennai says, “I see.” Gennai thinks in his mind, “Be careful, everyone.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard

 

Back inside of Castle Oblivion, our heroes and heroines are facing the next door into the next room that will create a ‘scene’ based on the memories of Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial and those ‘connected’ to the three of them. As they approach the door, Sailor Celestial finds that it is her card is glowing.

 

Hiyori says, “Suguha’s card…!!”

 

Riku says, with a nod of understanding, “It looks like the next ‘world’ is based on Suguha’s memories this time.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Just great. Well, let’s get this over with.” Sailor Celestial holds her card and the door glows at the same time as her card causing the doors to open in which our group enters into the room where our group finds themselves with what looks like a strange temple structure.

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “Where in the Nep are we this time?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It looks like we’re in a temple.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “No way.” The others looks to see Sailor Celestial having a look of shock and surprise as well as a bit of fear on her face.

 

Kazuto asks, concerned, “Sugu?”

 

Davis says, “Something tells me that she knows this place.”

 

Suguha’s/Sailor Celestial’s booms, darkly and sarcastically, “What was your first clue genius?”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Celestial and she yells out, “Don’t look at me!”

 

Just then the dark version of Sailor Celestial’s voice booms out, “That would be me!” Everyone then looks to see someone that looks like Dark Suguha walking out of the shadows towards them.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “I thought Zarc and Zara were gone, right?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I don’t think that she is Zarc, Zara, or both of them.”

 

Riku says, “She is Suguha’s true darkness given physical form.”

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and this duplicate of Dark Suguha says, “That’s right.” Sailor Celestial’s ‘dark counterpart’, this Shadow Suguha, says, “You really think that I’m gone just because you kicked out those two? You should have known better and I think you do.” Shadow Suguha tells Sailor Celestial, with a sly smirk, “You had stained your heart in darkness and it is never going to go away. You really think that doing all those ‘good deeds’ erases the stain of what you have done? Let me remind you.” Shadow Suguha snaps her fingers and the scene changes to what looks like Shadow Suguha with Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon dueling against a young teen girl with brown hair in two buns and jade green eyes in which both of them entrapped inside of the seal.

 

The young teen girl asks, with a pleading tone, “Why are you doing this?”

 

The duplicate of Shadow Suguha responds, with a dark plain tone, “Don’t play innocent with me. You know why.”

 

The young teen girl says, in a pleading tone, “My daddy and I didn’t know that Kayaba was going to do something so terrible! We thought…!!”

 

The ‘duplicate’ of Shadow Suguha, none other than Sailor Celestial’s past self when she was under the ‘influence’ of the Orichalcos, yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Ignorance doesn’t equal innocence! You helped that sicko create the technology that threatens my brother’s life and murdered thousands of people already! And now, you are doing it again!”

 

The young teen girl yells out, pleading, “No, we…!!”

 

Sailor Celestial’s ‘past self’, Past Suguha, responds, with a dark tone, “I’ve had enough of your excuses! Red-Eyes, finish her now! Inferno Dark Fire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon unleashes a powerful dark flame and the young teen girl screams as she is hit causing her to lose the duel in which the seal surrounds her causing her to scream as her soul is sealed away in which her body collapses to the ground.

 

Nepgear says, shocked, “Oh my goodness!”

 

Past Suguha takes the Seal of Orichalcos, which has the girl’s face on it in the seal, and she says, with an evil smirk, “Good riddance.”

 

When the scene fades away, Shadow Suguha says, “Sure, you, later, freed her after you beat the crap out of Neo Paradius, but your actions caused her permanent scars. She never used her genius for anything again and convinced her dad to ‘evaporate’ out of that fear. Did you really think that saving her after you became Sailor Celestial and trying to encourage her to start over again forgives your actions? I think not!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, plainly, “Are you done?” Sailor Celestial attaches her duel disk to her left wrist and she says, “I didn’t save her life for forgiveness. I saved her life because it was the right thing to do. I know that I did some of the most horrible things when I let the darkness ruled me. I know that I may not be forgiven and make up for them…but it doesn’t mean that I won’t damn well try! Now, it is time to put up or shut up!” Sailor Celestial inserts her dueling deck into her duel disk and activates it causing the ‘energy blade’ that contains the Monster and Pendulum Card Zones in which she says, sternly, “It is time that I put you behind me once and for all!”

 

Shadow Suguha displays what looks like a Chaos Duel Disk without the blade and she says, with a dark stern glare, “As you wish. It is time for you to go back into the shadows since you know as well as I do that I’m the real you.” She activates the Chaos Duel Disk duplicate and it creates an ‘energy blade’ of Real Solid Vision that contains Monster and Pendulum Card Zones in which both duel disks shuffle their decks in which Shadow Suguha says, with an evil smirk, “However, this will be a regular duel and not an Action Duel. You aren’t getting off so easily this time.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, annoyed, “Big whoop.” As their duel disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist, both of them draw five cards from their respective decks.

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu…!!”

 

Riku tells Kazuto, “This is a battle that she needs to fight.” Kazuto looks at Riku and he gives a solemn sigh as well as nods as he, along with the others, prepare to watch the duel in front of them.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Celestial and her ‘shadow’ counterpart say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Shadow Suguha: 4000

 

Shadow Suguha says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Shadow Suguha says, putting one on her duel disk, “I place one monster face-down and end my turn!”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “That’s it?”

 

Tai says, with a serious glare, “She is plotting something.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “What is she up to?”

 

Shadow Suguha asks, “Nervous?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Not even close! I play Red-Eyes Black Chick!” Just then Red-Eyes Black Chick (800/600) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting another card on her duel disk, “I use his ability and release him to play Red-Eyes Black Dragon in attack mode!” Red-Eyes Black Chick glows and ‘transforms’ into Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “Then I release Red-Eyes Black Dragon and play Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon in attack mode!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon in engulfed in dark flames that transform him into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000-3000/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “As you already know, it gains three hundred attack point for every dragon in my grave and since there are two…I think you get it! And now, you are going to get it! Red-Eyes, attack with Inferno Dark Fire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon unleashes a stream of dark flames at Shadow Suguha’s face-down monster which is revealed to be a Masked Dragon (1400/1100) in defense mode that’s destroyed, but since it was in defense mode, Shadow Suguha doesn’t lose any life-points. Sailor Celestial says, with a stunned tone, “Hold on! That was the card that you drew! That means…we have the same hand!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Keiko asks, “They have the same hands?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That isn’t too surprising. This ‘evil twin’ is her true darkness.”

 

Shadow Suguha says, “Not for long. I activate the ability of my Masked Dragon. Now, I can summon one dragon monster with fifteen hundred attack points or less from my deck to my field.” A card comes out of Shadow Suguha’s deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and she says, with a wicked smirk, “And I choose this: Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Just then Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Rika says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Andrew says, “It looks they do have the same decks.”

 

Kazuto says, “But something tells me that there is one critical difference.”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “What do you mean Kazuto?”

 

After Shadow Suguha’s deck is shuffled, Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Shadow Suguha draws a card and she says, putting into the main slot of her disk, “Now, I activate Card Destruction! Both of us must discard our hands and draw new cards equal to the number that we discarded.” Sailor Celestial and Shadow Suguha discard the cards in their hands causing Sailor Celestial’s Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon to go from 3000/2000 to 3300/2000 due to another dragon in her graveyard in which Shadow Suguha draws five new cards while Sailor Celestial draws one.

 

Hiyori asks, confused, “Why did she do that?”

 

Shadow Suguha says, putting another card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play Pot of Greed and draw two cards!” Shadow Suguha draws two cards and she says, “And now, it is finally to see yourself for who you truly are and this card is going to do it!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Wait! Have you…?”

 

Shadow Suguha then displays the Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card and she says, “That’s right! I play the Seal of Orichalcos!” Shadow Suguha puts it into the Field Spell slot of her duel disk and her duel disk gives off an eerie glow before a column of sinister green light surrounds causing a massive wind storm in which plenty of the others can barely stand.

 

Cure Berry says, “This wind…!!”

 

Riku says, with a glare, “I never felt such sinister darkness!” Soon enough, the Seal of Orichalcos surrounds both Sailor Celestial and her ‘dark counterpart’ in which the Orichalcos mark is on Shadow Suguha’s forehead with a sinister red glow to her eyes.

 

Shadow Suguha says, with a dark smile, “And now, it is time for you to return to darkness where you belong.” Just then the Orichalcos mark appears on Persona Dragon’s head and a red glow in its eyes as it is ‘engulfed’ by the dark power of the Orichalcos causing its stats to go from 1200/2400 to 1700/2400. Shadow Suguha says, displaying Pendulum Monster cards, Dragonpulse Magician (1800/900) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600), “I take scale one, Dragonpulse Magician, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Shadow Suguha puts the two cards on the Pendulum Zones of her disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear in her disk’s Monster Card Zones in which the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, where the number 1 is below Dragonpulse and number 8 below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon causing Shadow Suguha to say, as an image of a crystal pendulum appears between the two columns, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Shadow Suguha puts two cards on her duel disk and she says, “Appear, my servants! Dragoncaller Magician and Odd-Eyes Dragon!” A circle of light appears, two ‘lights’ come out of the circle, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Dragoncaller Magician (2400/1000-2900/1000) and Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000-3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode in which both monsters are ‘swallowed’ by the power of the Orichalcos as said by the red glow in their eyes.

 

Sailor Celestial snarls at this and Sailor Orion says, “This shows that they have the same decks. This must the darkness that still lies within Suguha.”

 

Shadow Suguha yells out, “And next, I use Dragoncaller Magician’s ability! Until the end of this turn, Dragoncaller is now a Dragon type monster! Now, I Overlay him with Odd-Eyes Dragon!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex on the ground while both monsters’ cards are set on the same Monster Card Zone on Shadow Suguha’s duel disk while a Pendulum-XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck is put on top of the two cards. Shadow Suguha says, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Unleash that black scale of wrath, eradicating all opposing enemies! I XYZ Summon the Supreme King Black Dragon, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500-3500/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode in which Orichalcos’ power becomes infused in him in which Shadow Suguha says, “First, I switch Persona Dragon to attack mode and then Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon attacks Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon charges right at Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and Shadow Suguha says, with a wicked smirk, “And thanks to Dragoncaller’s ability, Odd-Eyes’ original attack points are doubled when it is battling a dragon type monster!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon goes from 3500/2500 to 6500/2500 and Shadow Suguha yells out, “Rebellion Strike Wrath Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon impales Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon with its fang causing it to roar as it explodes.

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate my Defense Draw trap card!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be Defense Draw and says, as a shield protect her from the shockwave caused by the destruction of Red-Eyes, “Thanks to my trap, I don’t lose any life-points and I get an extra card!”

 

Sailor Celestial draws a card and Sailor Sun asks, “Wait! If Suguha’s ‘evil twin’ had the same hand, wouldn’t she know about that trap?”

 

Tai says, seriously, “She does, Kari. It is why she attacked.”

 

Shadow Suguha yells out, “Persona Dragon, attack her directly!” Persona Dragon unleashes a powerful flame that sends Sailor Celestial slamming into the ‘wall’ of the seal causing her to grunt out in pain as she loses 1700 life-points.

 

Kazuto says, worriedly, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial gets back to her feet and she grunts out, “Been better…”

 

Shadow Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “I end my turn.” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon’s stats have gone back to their original 3500/2500 due to the end of Dragoncaller’s ability.

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2300

Shadow Suguha: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card into the main slot, “I activate my Spell Economics cards! As long as I have this card on the field, I don’t have to pay life-points to use my spell effects!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I activate Pot of Desires! By banishing the top ten cards of my deck, I get to draw two more cards!” Sailor Celestial takes the top ten cards of her decks, puts them ‘out of play’, and draws two more cards.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “That’s a high price to pay.”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Not if you have the right combo.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Dimensional Rearmament! Normally, I pay two grand in life-points, but my Spell Economics says otherwise! Now, both of us get to put the cards that we have removed from play back to our hands!” Sailor Celestial puts the ten cards that she put ‘out of play’ and puts them into her hand.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, displaying Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “Now, I take my scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the two cards on the Pendulum Zones of her disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear in her disk’s Monster Card Zones in which the two monsters appear in two columns of light, one monster per column, where the number 1 is below her Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and number 8 is below Timegazer, causing her to say, as she puts another card into the main slot of her disk, “But I’m not done! I activate Pendulum Shift! Now, one Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone gains a scale from one to ten until the end of this turn! And Timegazer is now a ten!” After the number below Timegazer goes from 8 to 10, Sailor Celestial then says, as an image of a crystal pendulum appears between the two columns, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through nine this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts four cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Help me out, guys! Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron, Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, four ‘lights’ come from it, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600), Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (2400/2000), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), all of whom were in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “And now, since Black Flare Dragon is a Gemini monster, I give up my ability to Normal Summon this turn to awaken Black Flare Dragon’s power!” Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon roar out as he glows and Sailor Celestial says, “Next, I use Synchron and tune him with my Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon leaps out of the column of light and Odd-Eyes Synchron turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon making him become transparent.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “Yeah! She is bringing on the pain now!” As a column of light appears on the field, Sailor Celestial takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Spread your beautiful and brave wings, and shoot through your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the Synchro Monster card on her disk and she says, “Soar, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I use Dissolver’s ability and fuse him with Timegazer Magician!” Timegazer Magician leaps out of the column of light that it was in and goes into a fusion vortex with Odd-Eyes Dissolver while Sailor Celestial gets a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck in which she says, “The two eyes that illuminate the dark night! Guild time in a new direction! Fusion Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk and she says, “Come forth, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I use Starve Venom’s ability and take the attack power of one Special Summoned monster on your field! And you know who I’m talking about!” Starve Venom Fusion Dragon then goes from 2800/2000 to 6300/2000!

 

Yolei says, excitedly, “You go girl!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I activate Pendulum Extra Repayment! I send one Pendulum Monster from my hand to face-up in my Extra Deck, but then I get two more cards!” Sailor Celestial puts Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus (1200/1600) Pendulum Monster into her Extra Deck and Sailor Celestial draws two cards in which she says, “However, the Pendulum Monster that I send can’t be Pendulum Summoned this turn!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card into the main slot, “However, I activate my Pendulum Paradox card! Now, I can return two face-up Pendulum Monsters in my Extra Deck to my hand, but they need to be different names and have the same scale!” Just then Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600) and Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus (1200/1600) comes out of Sailor Celestial’s Extra Deck in which she adds them to her hands with Sailor Celestial putting another card into the main slot of her disk causing her to say, “Then I activate my Pendulum Call! I discard one card from my hand and then I can add two Magician Pendulum Monsters from my deck to my hand!” Sailor Celestial discards Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus in which two cards come out of Sailor Celestial’s deck in which she says, displaying Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “I take scale one, Stargazer, and scale six, Odd-Eyes Synchron, and reset the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the two cards onto her disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the Monster Card Zones to light up with the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors in which the two monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Stargazer and number six below Odd-Eyes Synchron.

 

Shadow Suguha says, “You already Pendulum Summoned…” Shadow Suguha’s eyes widen and she says, with a dark smirk, “Oh, I get it.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I use Synchron’s Pendulum Effect! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is now a level one tuner and I tune him with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Clear Wing Synchro Dragon causing it to become transparent. When Sailor Celestial gets a Pendulum-Synchro Monster from her Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field and Sailor Celestial says, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Obtain the shining wings of light, soar to the summit of supremacy! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the Pendulum-Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Appear now, the shining dragon with piercing eyes! Roar, Supreme King White Dragon: Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Rika says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon’s ability activates! During the Battle Phase, all level five or higher monsters are destroyed!”

 

Shadow Suguha says, with a wicked smirk, “But Rebellion is an XYZ Monster and that means that he has a rank, not a level.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a grin, “Oh, are you sure that he is safe?” Shadow Suguha gives a confused look and Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: XYZ Leveler!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of an XYZ Monsters’ rank stars, black and golden stars to indicate its rank, with a non-XYZ monster’s level, the red and golden stars, and Sailor Celestial says, “One XYZ monster on the field gains a level equal to their rank by equipping them with this card!” Shadow Suguha gives a look of shock and Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “That’s right! Your Rebellion Dragon becomes a level seven monster now and since he has a level, it means that he is toast!” Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon unleashes waves of light from its wing that destroys both Shadow Suguha’s Odd-Eyes Rebellion and Odd-Eyes Persona Dragons with strong explosions.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “She has it won!”

 

Kazuto says, a bit nervously, “I’m not sure about that.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Kazuto, a bit surprised, Sailor Celestial says, “Starve Venom, end this now!” Starve Venom unleashes a powerful dark beam right for Shadow Suguha.

 

Shadow Suguha says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not so fast! I activate my trap: Waboku!” Shadow Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be the Waboku trap card and Shadow Suguha says, with a dark smile, “You should know that this trap card prevents me from getting battle damage this turn!” A trio of maidens appears to protect Shadow Suguha from Starve Venom’s attack.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, annoyed, “Damn it! So close!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I place two cards face-down and end my turn.” Starve Venom goes from 6300/2000 back down to its original 2800/2000 since its ability’s effect has ended.

 

Shadow Suguha says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Shadow Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! Both of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Both Shadow Suguha and Sailor Celestial draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Shadow Suguha says, as an image of a crystal pendulum appears between the two columns, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Shadow Suguha puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Appear before me, dragon of the duel colored eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears, a single ‘light’ come out of the circle, and that single ‘light’ is revealed to be another Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000-3000/2000) in attack mode who is quickly engulfed by the dark power of Orichalcos causing Sailor Celestial to sneer at that. Shadow Suguha says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Next, I activate my Life XYZ! By cutting my life-points in half, I can summon one XYZ Monster from my Extra Deck, but its abilities are negated!” Shadow Suguha’s life-points are cut in half, she takes a XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck, and she says, putting it on her duel disk, “Now, show yourself, dragon of the rebellious fangs: Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Soon after, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000-3000/2000) appears on the field in attack and gets powered up by the sinister powers of the Orichalcos in which Shadow Suguha says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate The Phantom Knights of Possession! One XYZ Monster gains the level of another monster on my field!”

 

Plenty of the others gasp in shock and Nepgear says, nervously, “Oh, goodness.”

 

Uni says, “I think that’s putting it mildly, Nepgear.”

 

Shadow Suguha says, “And now, I Overlay my two level seven dragons and build the Overlay Network!” Shadow Suguha’s Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while the two monsters’ cards are put in the same Monster Card Zone while Shadow Suguha puts a Pendulum-XYZ Monster card on top of the two cards in which she says, with a dark strong tone, “Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Resurrect from the deep darkness and burn everything in the world with flames of anger! I XYZ Summon the Supreme King Violent Dragon! Roar, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (3000/2500-3500/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode and gets a power boost from the Orichalcos.

 

Yolei says, nervously, “This is bad.”

 

Shadow Suguha says, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s ability now activates! I remove an Overlay Unit and all other cards on the field are now destroyed and Raging Dragon gains two hundred attack points for each card destroyed!” Shadow Suguha says, with a sinister smirk, “However, even my mighty Raging Dragon can’t destroy my seal! Now, destroy everything! Blazing Calamity!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon absorbs one of its Overlay Units and unleashes a powerful storm wave with waves of flames.

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Card Guardian!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a warrior with a shield with the back of a Duel Monster card on it and Sailor Celestial says, discarding her entire hand, “By discarding my hand, all cards on my field are protected from your dragon!” A shield protects all of the cards on Sailor Celestial’s side of the field while Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s power destroys both of Shadow Suguha’s Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones.

 

Shadow Suguha says, “You might have saved your pathetic monsters, but my creatures have boosted the power of my Raging Dragon.” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon goes from 3500/2500 to 3900/2500 and Shadow Suguha yells out, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, attack her peon, Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon, now! Destruction Burst of Rage!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon unleashes a powerful flame beam from its mouth right for Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon.

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Scrap-Iron Scarecrow trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “This trap card puts a stop to your attack!” A scarecrow made of scrap metal appears in front of Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon and protects the dragon from its XYZ counterpart’s assault.

 

Shadow Suguha responds, with a dark smirk, “And you do know that Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon can make two attacks per turn correct?” Sailor Celestial gives a snarl and Shadow Suguha shouts out, “Hit him again, Odd-Eyes! Destruction Burst of Rage!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon attacks, once more, but this time, Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon stands no chance and the attack hits him dead causing him to be destroyed in a massive explosion that throws Sailor Celestial to the ground, hard, while she loses 900 life-points!

 

Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grunt, “I’m…fine…”

 

Shadow Suguha says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “You won’t be soon enough. I’ll end my turn with these.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 1400

Shadow Suguha: 2000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Pot of Greed! And I use it to draw two cards!” Sailor Celestial draws two cards from her deck, puts one more into the main slot, and she says, “Then I activate my Double Spell! With it, I can discard one spell card from my hand in order to use one from your graveyard!” Sailor Celestial discards the last card in her hand as an image of Card of Sanctity appears on her disk’s screen and she says, “And I use your Card of Sanctity!” Shadow Suguha and Sailor Celestial draw cards from their decks until they have six cards in their respective hands and Sailor Celestial says, putting another card into the main slot, “And here is Replicant Alchemy! By losing one thousand life-points, I can play one spell in my grave, but due to my own Spell Economics, I don’t need to pay that price and I choose my Pendulum Shift! With it, I release Synchron’s scale from six to ten!” The number below Odd-Eyes Synchron then goes from 6 to 10, an image of a crystal pendulum appears between the two columns of light, and Sailor Celestial says, with a stern tone, “Now, I can summon monsters that are levels two to nine this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial takes two cards from her Extra Deck, puts them on her duel disk, and she shouts out, “Revive from my Extra Deck: Odd-Eyes Pendulum and Odd-Eyes Wing Dragons!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from the circle, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) and Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon (3000/2500) in attack mode.

 

Shadow Suguha says, with a smirk, “It’s useless and your precious Wing Dragon can’t use its second ability since it was revived with Pendulum Summoning.”

 

Sailor Celestial remarks, with a grin, “Guess you don’t know me as much as you think.” Shadow Suguha gives a surprised look and Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Fusion Substitute spell card! Now, I can fuse two monsters on my field! I unite Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!” The two said monsters go into a fusion vortex while Sailor Celestial takes a Pendulum-Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck in which she says, “Dragon with the dichromatic eyes become one with the poisonous dragon. Be the power that leads to supremacy! Fusion Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the Pendulum-Fusion Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come forth, dragon of the sympatric eyes! Bloom, Supreme King Violet Dragon, Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon (3300/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial says, “Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon’s ability now activates! It gains the attack power and the abilities of one monster on your side of the field in which you know who is been chosen!” Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon roars out as it goes from 3300/2500 to 6800/2500!

 

Shadow Suguha says, “You might have gained Raging Dragon’s attack power, but you can’t use it ability since it wasn’t XYZ Summoned!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “I won’t need Raging Dragon’s abilities.” Shadow Suguha gives a confused look and Sailor Celestial yells out, “Venom Dragon, attack Raging Dragon now!” Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon unleashes a powerful assault on Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon.

 

Shadow Suguha says, with a dark smile while pushing a button on her disk, “Forget about the trap that you played? Two can play that game!” Shadow Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to also be a Scrap-Iron Scarecrow trap card and Shadow Suguha says, “This protects my dragon of rage from your pathetic attack!” A scarecrow made of scrap-iron protects Raging Dragon from Venom Dragon’s attack.

 

Sailor Venus says, annoyed, “Do something original!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Wing Dragon, attack Raging Dragon now!” Everyone is surprised by this and Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Rush Recklessly Quick-Play spell! Now, Wing Dragon gains seven hundred attack points until the end of this turn!” Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 3700/2500 as it charges right at Raging Dragon.

 

Rika says, excitedly, “She got her…herself…Ugh!”

 

Shadow Suguha responds, pushing a button on her disk, “Wrong! I play my other trap: Another Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!” Just then Shadow Suguha’s other face-down card is revealed to be another Scrap-Iron Scarecrow trap card and she says, with a dark grin, “Too bad! You think that I didn’t know that you would do something like that! Think again!” Another scarecrow of scrap-iron protects Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon and Shadow Suguha says, “It is time for you to sink back into the shadows.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a wide grin, “No, you just lost this duel.” Shadow Suguha is shocked by this statement and Sailor Celestial says, “Red-Eyes, attack Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!” There are gasps of shock as Sailor Celestial says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Trap Booster Quick-Play spell! By discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Sailor Celestial discards one card from her hand and she says, putting the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “And I choose my Red-Eyes Determination trap! Now, one dragon on my field gains three hundred attack points for every Red-Eyes monster card in my grave!”

 

Shadow Suguha says, “You only have three Red-Eyes monsters, Black Chick, Black Dragon, and Darkness Dragon, in your grave! That would only give it nine hundred attack…” Shadow Suguha gasps and she says, “Unless…!!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “Bingo! When I discarded my hand for my Card Guardian, I discard Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Red-Eyes Baby Dragon which means that there are five Red-Eyes in my grave giving my Black Flare Dragon fifteen hundred attack points!” Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon goes from 2400/2000 to 3900/2000 and Sailor Celestial says, “Go, Black Flare Blaze!” Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon unleashes a powerful dark violet flames that vaporizes Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon causing Shadow Suguha to yelp as she loses 400 life-points. Sailor Celestial says, “And since I awoke Black Flare Dragon’s power, I use his ability and since you suffered damage, you take Black Flare Dragon’s original attack points as damage!”

 

Shadow Suguha gives a look of shock and Davis yells out, excitedly, “There you go!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “It’s time to come out of the darkness for good! You should have known that from darkness comes the light! End this!” Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon unleashes a powerful dark flames onto Shadow Suguha and she roars out as she vanishes with the flames as she loses 2400 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 1400

Shadow Suguha: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the seal vanishes along the rest of the Real Solid Vision projections and Sailor Celestial falls down to her right knee in pure exhaustion as shown by her heavy breathing.

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

Naruto says, concerned, “Suguha-chan!” Everyone gathers around Sailor Celestial as she tiredly gets to her feet.

 

Sailor Moon asks, worriedly, “Are you okay?’

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, “Do I look okay?”

 

Tai says, “To put in bluntly…No.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I never thought that I would see that again. I should have learned by now…”

 

Riku says, “So that’s your dark history…”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, solemnly, “Dark doesn’t being to describe it.” Sailor Celestial says, “I let fear, anger, and hatred take control of me and a lot of people suffered because of my weakness. It haunted my nightmares ever since and has been a source of my main ‘pains’. And it seems like nothing lessened that set of ‘aches’.” Just then the scene changes in which everyone is shocked the same young teen girl with same brown hair and jade green eyes, albeit a few years older, pointing one of Sailor Celestial’s own swords at her neck.

 

The young teen girl yells out, angrily, “Do you know how much pain and misery that you put us through? Every night, I see you...YOU…in my nightmares! Do you really think saving me makes up for what you’ve done?!”

 

The past version of Sailor Celestial replies, “I didn’t save you to make up for what I did. I saved you because it was the right thing to do. You didn’t need to be blamed for what that man did with SAO.”

 

The young teen girl shouts out, angrily and sarcastic tone in her voice, “Oh, now, you say it!” The young teen girl sheds tears of sorrow and she tells Sailor Celestial, “And you think that you can get away with it by taking the ‘easy way out’, huh?”

 

Past Sailor Celestial says, “No. I came to give you the resolution that you deserve.”

 

The young teen girl throws Sailor Celestial’s sword to the ground and she yells out, angrily, “Well, you can take your ‘resolution’ and go fuck yourself! I can’t believe that someone like you is a Sailor Scout!” The young teen girl starts to cry in her hands, Past Sailor Celestial puts her swords back in its sheath, and the young teen girl asks, “What am I supposed to do now?!”

 

Past Sailor Celestial responds, solemnly, “Be a stronger person and return the thing that you loved most.” The young teen girl gives Past Sailor Celestial a surprise look as she goes over to the unconscious form of a young man, who looks he has been beaten into unconsciousness, and Past Sailor Celestial says, “Be a stronger person than this jerk and I was. Don’t let fear rule your life and not let the organization that used me or people like this ass destroy your dreams.”

 

Past Sailor Celestial then slings the unconscious man on her back and the young teen girl asks, “Wait! Who are you?!”

 

Past Sailor Celestial responds, “Me? No one special. A girl that got angry against the world, let that darkness control me, and let innocent people like you get hurt in my anger.” Past Sailor Celestial looks at the young teen girl, solemnly, and she says, solemnly, “I’m just a girl looking to make up for my sins, but may not be able to since my crimes are far too numerous than you can imagine.” Past Sailor Celestial then takes off and the young teen girl tries to call out to her, but Past Sailor Celestial is gone as the scene vanishes.

 

Joe asks, confused, “What was that?”

 

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Celestial, “Suguha?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I didn’t tell you or anyone about this, but after I publicly started on the ‘super-hero scene’ in Tokyo, I went out flying to clear my head and I found the same girl that I had sealed being attacked by the brother of a person who died in SAO.” There are gasps of shock and Sailor Celestial says, “She had ‘evaporated’, but someone had found about her and her family. He didn’t care that she was just daughter of a poor man that worked on Argus and SAO without knowing Kayaba’s true plans. He wanted ‘justice’ for his sibling. Pretty ironic. I take away her soul only to save her life. I didn’t tell her my identity, but I…I revealed that I was the one that attacked her over a year ago and sealed her soul away with the Orichalcos.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Mars says, slapping herself on the forehead, “Oh, boy.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, shocked, “Why would you do such a thing?”

 

Sailor Sun tells Sailor Celestial, “Suguha, you need to start forgiving yourself.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’m not sure about that…” Sailor Celestial says, looking at everyone with a smile, “…But it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to try.” The others, especially Hiyori and Sailor Celestial’s siblings, can’t help to smile at Sailor Celestial’s smile and the group exits out of the room where they find another white marble room leading to another set of white marble doors.

 

Yolei yells out, annoyed, “This is getting ridiculous!”

 

Ken says, with a sigh, “I know, Yolei.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “I think that it is given that plenty of us are getting annoyed by this.”

 

Noire says, “No kidding. A little more originality would be nice.”

 

Blanc says, “Don’t count on it, Noire.”

 

Sakura says, “I’ve got to agree with Blanc.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Let’s go, everyone. Be careful.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “No joke.” The group approaches the door in which all three of the cards that Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial have glow at the same door causing the door to glow before it opens up in which the others enter inside. However, our group finds themselves within the outside courtyard of a school.

 

Kotone asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Star asks, “Are we at a school?”

 

Izzy says, his eyes widening, “Not just any school! This is our high school!” Plenty of the non-Digidestined of the group look at our Digidestined members in shock and surprise in which plenty of them get a bad feeling especially Sailor Sun as her right arm starts to shake, but she then gasps and her eyes widen causing her to step back.

 

Tai asks, looking at his sister, “Kari?” Tai then sees also Davis looking nervously at where Sailor Sun is looking at and everyone looks to see a younger Davis and Kari facing off against a group of teens while other students look on from the shadows and other hiding places. The group of teens facing off against the younger Davis and Kari is being led by a burly and nasty looking teen with messy brown hair and ruby red eyes in which he looks like a ‘punk’.

 

Sailor Sun says, nervously, “Not again.”

 

Tai asks, concerned, “Kari?”

 

Joe says, nervously, “Oh no.”

 

Ken asks, “What is it Joe?”

 

Cody says, “This must be the day…”

 

However, before Cody could finish, Younger Davis yells out, annoyed, “Why don’t you just get lost? Or maybe I should make you?”

 

The ‘punk’ leader responds, sarcastically, “Oh, I’m so scared of you and your killer girlfriend, Motomiya.”

 

Younger Kari says, annoyed, “Just leave us alone!”

 

The ‘punk’ responds, “Or what? Your precious big brother isn’t here to help you anymore! Not surprising since you sent him to his death by getting him trapped in Kayaba’s trap!” Younger Kari winches at that and the ‘punk’ says, “First, you kill off those goons and now, you, two, killed off your precious siblings! Some brother and sister you, two, are!”

 

Younger Kari and Younger Davis winch and Younger Davis screams out, angrily, “I’ve had enough of you, jerk! I’m going to…!!”

 

The ‘punk’ replies, interrupting, “You are going to what?! Nothing especially with this heat!” The ‘punk’ then pulls out what looks like a pistol and points it at Younger Davis and Younger Kari causing both of them to go wide-eyed with fear and Younger Kari’s body starting to shake violently while Younger Davis gets nervously…I mean REALLY NERVOUS at the sight as horrible images of gore and death ring through both his mind and Younger Kari’s mind causing both of them to breath heavily. As everyone watches this, Davis and Sailor Sun hold each other with Sailor Sun burying her face into Davis’ chest.

 

Cure Pine says, nervously, “Oh my!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Wait! Why are we seeing one Davis’ and Kari’s memories?”

 

Kazuto then remembers what the cloaked figure said and he says, “I get it now.” A lot of the others glance at Kazuto and he says, “Remember what that figure said about the first memory that we saw? It was also made from the memories of those connected to Serena and I in which Suguha’s memories are also being looked at, but what if it isn’t just our memories that are being ‘viewed’ in this castle? What if it is also those that are connected to us?”

 

Sailor Star asks, “You mean every one of us who are friends, family, and those closest to your hearts?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Exactly, Asuna. And that means any of your memories could be viewed in this place.”

 

Sakura says, annoyed, “That’s great. And it looks like the theme is ‘bad memories’.” Everyone then looks back at the scene in which the group of bullies including their ‘punk’ are laughing as Younger Davis and Younger Kari are frozen in fear with Younger Kari look like she is close to hyperventilating.

 

The ‘punk’ leader of the group yells out, evilly, “Look at the mighty Motomiya now!” The group of bullies then hears footsteps and they look to see other students running off from the scene, but they just made their mistake and with one mighty yell, the ‘punk’ leader turns only to get bashed in the face and knocked to the ground by a Younger Davis in which, with a look of pure fear and desperation in his eyes, Younger Davis starts to ruthlessly beat the ‘punk’ leader while the ‘gun’ falls to the ground in which the sound of it hitting on the ground shows that it wasn’t a real gun.

 

As Younger Davis ruthlessly beats the leader, one of them shouts out, “Hey!” The bully charges at Younger Davis, but Younger Davis, look of pure panic in his eyes, manages to grab the bully and much to his shock and horror, Younger Davis ruthlessly throws the bully onto the wall causing the bully to suffer a broken arm and possibly concussion as he is knocked unconscious. Younger Davis then turns back to the ‘punk’ leader of the bullies and unable to stop him, Younger Davis ruthlessly continues to beat the ‘punk’ leader of the bullies causing nasty injuries and Younger Davis doesn’t stop no matter how the ‘punk’ leader of the bullies begs and pleads if he is able to. Younger Kari is slumped against the wall, but not in fear of Younger Davis. The gun and the traumatic memories that came with it are seared into her vision right now in which she is completely frozen and close to hyperventilating. Younger Davis would continue to beat on the bully leader until he was grabbed from behind and restrained by a man in his late thirties and a middle aged through looking a bit younger than his age and tough and strong male come with security guards.

 

The man in his thirties yells out, pleadingly, “Stop, Davis-san! Stop! STOP!!!” Younger Davis then stops and looks at the eyes of the man in his thirties while the other bullies look at the middle-aged male.

 

One of them says, “Principal-dono! Motomiya, he…!!”

 

The middle-aged man, the principal of the school, gives a deadly stern tone and he responds, “Oh, I heard everything! Security!” He points at the bullies and the school security immediately force the bullies to the ground while also securing the gun. The principal looks over to Younger Davis and Younger Kari in which Younger Kari is bending tended to by a young woman in her late twenties.

 

The woman asks, pleadingly, “Kamiya-san? Kamiya-san?! Kari-san! Kari-san, look at me! Kari-san?!” Younger Kari looks at the woman with a panic filled look in her eyes and the woman says, “It’s over. It’s over, Kari-san.”

 

The principal says, with a sigh, “Get Kamiya-san and Motomiya-san to your office immediately!” The woman and the man look at the principal and they nod in which they escort both Younger Davis and Younger Kari away in which the scene fades away.

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Whoa! Major R-rated to adult material here folks!”

 

Blanc, who is covering Ram’s and Rom’s eyes, asks, annoyed, “Really, Neptune?”

 

Tai and plenty of the others see Davis and Sailor Sun having widened eyes and their bodies are shaking slightly in which Matt asks, “That’s what happened?”

 

Mimi says, solemnly, “Yeah…”

 

Joe says, looking at Davis and Sailor Sun, “It took quite a bit to calm Davis and Kari down where they could speak in a calm manner.”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “No kidding.” Gatomon says, with a sneer, “Kari and Davis were getting better and that jerk…”

 

TK says, with a nod, “We know, Gatomon.”

 

Yolei says, with a sneer, “If I ever see that guy…”

 

Ken tells Yolei, “Doubt it, Yolei. Remember what we heard? That guy and his friends were expelled from school and their families forced them out into the country to live with relatives.”

 

Yolei says, “Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.”

 

Sailor Orion thinks in her mind, shocked and amazed while looking at Davis and Sailor Sun, “They…They truly are just like me! And they…” Sailor Orion then looks down at her right arm and it is shaking greatly in which she holds it with her left hand in which she glances to seemly see no one is focused on her, but what Sailor Orion doesn’t know is that Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto are glancing in her direction along the two formally Leaf kunoichi of the group.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back in the Fusion Dimension, Naruto’s parents, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, are with Sora’s (M) friends from Rainbow Gardens, the Keyblader Lea, formally Axel of the original Organization XIII, and various other as Menma and the RTN versions of Hinata and Sakura teleport away.

 

Lea collapses to the ground on his buttocks and he says, “Whoa! That version of your kid was tough!”

 

Minato says, “It seems like the only thing not opposite about Menma from our side is their determination.”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “No kidding, you know.”

 

Cloud says, looking around, “We might be missing some people.”

 

Everyone looks around and Minato says, with a serious tone, “Oh no! Sasuke Uchiha and his team!”

 

Kushina says, annoyed, “Damn it! They managed to sneak off on us!”

 

Minato says, with a serious tone, “They must have…!!”

 

Lea tells Minato, “Best you stay here and make sure that your boy and all of their friends including our Keyblade boy, his girlfriend, and his Keyblade Master best bud, have a way back.” Minato looks at Lea and Lea says, with a grin, “Something tells me that emo kid is going to get his butt kicked by your boy again.”

 

Kushina says, with a grin, “That’s right! Our Sochi and his friends made sure that Mikoto’s mixed up brat got his butt handed to him and they will do it again!”

 

Minato says, “Well…”

 

Kushina tells Minato, “Minato-kun, you trusted our Sochi with the fate of our world on the day that he was born and we went to the ‘great beyond’. Trust our Sochi and all of his friends to save all worlds from all threats including Mikoto-chan’s mixed up son.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “I always trust Naruto since he has grown into a person that I can and am always proud of.” Minato and Kushina look up at the current state of the worlds from the Fusion Dimension and they trust in their son and all of his friends/allies/loved ones to keep all worlds safe as well as restoring them to normal.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard

 

Back inside of Castle Oblivion, we are at the top of Castle Oblivion where the top floor of the castle is blown in and from the smoke and dust, our group emerges.

 

Patamon asks, curiously, “Was that really necessary?”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, with a smirk, “When boss gets pissed, it is attack first and ask questions later.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a slight blush, “It isn’t like that I don’t think about my actions before I do them.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smirk, “There might be plenty of us that might disagree with you there, girlfriend.”

 

Sailor Celestial gives an annoyed look and Keiko says, pointing to something in the room, “There is something over there.” Everyone looks where Keiko is pointing at and they see a teleporting gate similar to the ones in SAO/Aincrad in front of them.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Is that…?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “I think so.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Then let’s go.”

 

As Sailor Celestial walks over to it, Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

Yolei says, “Yeah, girl! We could be walking into a trap!”

 

Sailor Celestial walks onto the teleport gate and she says, shaking his head, “It isn’t a trap. It is an invitation.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod of understanding, “I agree with you, Sugu. However, we don’t have time to go through the floors of Aincrad, yet again.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “He isn’t the guy of jerk that takes too long to get to the climax of his ‘stories’, big brother.” Sailor Celestial yells out, “Teleport: Ruby Palace!” Soon after, Sailor Celestial is ‘engulfed’ by the same teleport effects as in SAO and she vanishes!

 

Nepgear says, surprised, “Goodness!”

 

Vert says, “It seems like ‘the games’ are over.”

 

Blanc says, with a nod, “Agreed.”

 

Adult Neptune asks, curiously, “Huh?”

 

Uzume says, banging her left fist into her right palm, “Cool! It is time for the main event!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Wait up!” Soon enough, the others use the teleportation gate to follow Sailor Celestial into Aincrad itself.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard, Aincrad

 

Within this form of Aincrad, we are within the Ruby Palace and sitting on the throne is none other than the ‘demon king’ of Aincrad of Sword Art Online, Heathcliff AKA Akihiko Kayaba, sitting on the throne with his eyes closed when the doors to the palace are flung open violently with a mighty ‘crash’ in which Heathcliff smiles as he opens his eyes causing him to see our group advancing towards him.

 

Heathcliff says, “You have come at last.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We’ve had enough of your games, Heathcliff.”

 

Heathcliff gains a plain look and he says, “This is no game, but then again, it never was in any of our lifetimes, Selene. You have come back to the original ‘An Incarnating Radius’. Where it has all began.”

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Sakura asks, curiously, “Where it all began?”

 

Heathcliff says, plainly, “Do you understand what that means Selene? For you, Kirito-kun, Serenity, and I, we are the beginning and we are the end. The final act has started and the final door has been reached. All that’s left is the final key.” Heathcliff then takes out his Liberator sword from his Liberator shield, but then Heathcliff’s sword starts to glow before it transforms into a Kye-Blade much to a lot of people’s shock.

 

Sora (M) says, stunned, “No way!”

 

King Mickey asks, shocked, “A Kye-Blade?! But how?!”

 

Heathcliff points his Kye-Blade at Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Kazuto and he says, “Now, let us begin the end.” Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Kazuto get into defensive stances and all three of them bring out two Keyblades each while plenty of the others also prepare what looks to be the final confrontation between them and the mastermind of the horror that was Sword Art Online.

 

End of Chapter 67

 

Well, I said that the action was getting ‘hot’, didn’t I? Some of our heroes and heroines, in the form of Kazuto, Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Sun, and Davis, had to face their ‘dark history’ in one form or another and now, it is time for the final confrontation between them and the mastermind of SAO. What is going to happen? Basically, you already know the answer to that one folks! Please read and review and no flames, okay? Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!