Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto the Devil prince of Jurai ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Tale of Naruto the Devil Prince of Jurai Chapter 8
Welcome to the eight installment of the Juraian Devil Prince, ladies and gentlemen.
“Human speech”
‘Human thought’
“Demon speech”
‘Demon thought’
*Emotional response sigh, laugh, cry, etc.*
“God/Goddess speech”
‘God/Goddess though’
PS: I will be making an official pairing page after this has been added as I keep forgetting members of each pairings.
(Previously)
“Naruto-koi I present to you the second most powerful none Juraian ship in the galaxy, a ship that will keep constantly improving itself after each battle.” Washu said as the prince and the Masaki residence anxiously waited for the reveal.
“Presenting professor Washu’s latest and one of her greatest creation behind the Hakubi sisters… the mighty warship Wing Zero.” Washu proclaimed as the huge tarp she had covering the ship was burned to a crisp, revealing the advance jet.
(The Child of Calamity meets the Maelstrom from Heaven)
“Awesome!!” Naruto said as he sat in the cockpit of Wing zero. “Beautiful isn’t it, I designed this mobile suit with the ability to obtain ‘Perfect Victory’ in mind.” Washu said.
Zero has a living system in it that will allow you to sync your Juraian-Shinobi chakra and amplify it.” Washu explains to Naruto and the others who were giving Washu their undivided attention.
“Tennyo also helped with the design.” Washu said as Naruto gave Tennyo a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
“Thank you Onee-chan.” Naruto said causing Tennyo to give him a bone crushing hug.
“Aw you’re just the sweetest thing!!” Tennyo exclaimed in happiness.
Washu then went on to explain all the system descriptions and characteristics to the residents of the house and Naruto.
Naruto then jumped out of Tennyo’s arms and lifted Washu up by her waist. “This is the most awesome present I have ever gotten!!” Naruto exclaimed as he hugged Washu while flying around Wing Zero.
“Of course it is, after all I am the greatest scientific genius in the universe.” Washu said as Naruto set her down on her feet. *Insert obnoxiously evil laugh here*
“Oh man I can’t wait to test this baby out on some pirates.” Naruto said as he sat back down inside zero’s cockpit.
(Seina)
Seina stared in awe as the ship flew though the galaxy. “So does it feel more like a spaceship now?” Mitoto asked.
“This is great never in my dreams could I imagine something this cool.” Seina said as he watch the planets as they passed by.
“Perhaps you would like to see a more familiar setting.” The officer said as he brought up the earth on the screen.
“Whoa it’s my home.” Seina said as he moved closer to the screen. “It looks very different from way up here doesn’t it?” the officer said.
“Come along there is much more to see, the ship is full of surprises.” The office said as Seina was pulled into the screen.
Seina started calling for help only for the screen to go into laundry mode and started to toss him around.
After the officer had noticed that Seina was trapped in the washer and had gotten him out, he had Seina watch a video for new recruits.
After the video Seina was even more will to join then he had been previously. *Clap* “Man they are more like superheroes.” Seina said while clapping his hands.
“Cadet Seina.” The officer said getting Seina’s attention. “You are one of us now.” The officer said as he and Mitoto gave Seina a salute.
The other members of the crew welcomed Seina as well and gave him salutes of their own.
“Thanks you guys, I’m honored to be here.” Seina said while giving them a salute.
(Naruto)
“Welcome aboard the Cathedral Terra.” Naruto said as he gave his adopted family the grand tour of his royal tree ship’s inner sanctum.
“So this is the inner world Mizuho created once she merged with your ship?” Minagi asked as they all stared in awe of Naruto’s inner world.
The sanctum was a flat grassy plain that had mountains surrounding it on all four sides.
There was a forest of trees that separated the mountains to the east of the plains. To the west there was a large lake that separated those mountains.
All of Naruto animal foxes, saber-tooth white tigers, giant boars, etc. all sung around the lake.
To the south there was an ominous looking forest that was hidden behind a huge cage and shrouded in darkness.
Everyone with the exception of Washu found the forest to be a little intimidating and made mental notes to ask Naruto about it later.
Finally, to the north and the place they were currently headed, there was a huge arboretum that seemed to be radiating natural energy.
The place had a huge glass dome on the top and it was the size of a large Mansion.
Once they were inside the arboretum, they were amazed by how beautiful Naruto’s botanical garden was.
The garden held a variety of planets whose origins stems from other planets within the galaxy.
“This place is amazing Naruto-kun.” Minagi said as while she and the others all admired Naruto’s garden.
“Oh these are from Jurai aren’t they?” Ayeka said as she admired the royal teardrop flowers that Naruto had in his garden.
“Yeah I happen to love those flowers even knowing what they symbolize.” Naruto said as he picked a few roses from his garden.
“I see that you also grow vegetables and fruits as well.”  Noike said. Naruto had planted some carrots, cabbages, onions, wheat, watermelon, and many more in the garden.
There were apple trees, plum trees, lemon trees some cherry trees and many others.
“Carrots!” Ryo-ohki exclaimed in excitement as she took ten of Naruto’s carrots and began eating them.
“While I don’t like to eat vegetables, Misaki-nee-sama asked me to always have them in my garden.” Naruto said as he walked up to Sasami who was picking some of the vegetables.
“Hey did you find everything that you needed?” Naruto asked/whispered into Sasami’s ear startling said girl and causing her to jump.
“Oh Naruto I needed a few ingredients to use in new recipes I’m sorry for picking them without asking first.” Sasami said causing Naruto to chuckle in amusement.
Not to worry, you can take as much as you want Onee-chan.” Naruto said as he placed a blue rose into Sasami’s hair.
“It looks good on you.” Naruto said causing the young princess to blush in embarrassment.
“Naruto can you come over here please?” Mihoshi asked. Confused Naruto walked over to where he heard her voice.
“What is it Miho…?” Naruto asked the girl who was had gotten stuck in a bush and couldn’t get out.
“I’m stuck and I can’t get out.” Mihoshi said/whined as she tried to break free from the bush.
“How in the world did you get stuck in the bush Miho?” Naruto asked as a sweat drop formed on the back of his head.
“What happened?” Tennyo asked as she walked over to where Naruto and Mihoshi was.
“Please help I can’t get out.” Mihoshi whine as she struggled to break away from the bush.
‘Mihoshi… you frightful child.’ Naruto thought.
After helping Mihoshi out of the bushes Noike scolded the girl about fooling around in other people’s garden and Mihoshi had anime tears falling from her eyes.
“Ah come on Noike go easy on her.” Naruto said trying to calm his adopted sister down while he placed a yellow rose in Mihoshi’s hair.
*Girlish giggles* “Mihoshi, Noike!” said a voice that echoed through everyone’s head.
“What was that?” Ryoko asked as they all walked over to where Naruto, Mihoshi, and Noike were.
*Giggles* “Hello Tennyo, hi Washu, hi Ryoko, hello Ayeka, hi Minagi, hello Ryo-ohki, Hello Mama.” The voice said causing the others to stare at Naruto in confusion.
“Hey this voice in my head… it sounds familiar.” Sasami said causing Naruto to smile.
‘Wait did she just call me mama?’ Sasami thought in confusion.
“Well it should, after all you were all there one year ago when she was born.” Naruto said.
“Hey I know who it is Nya.” Ryo-ohki said as she headed to the door at the end of the room.
‘She never noticed that I placed a pink rose in her hair.’ Naruto thought in amusement.
The reason why Naruto did this was because Misaki-Onee-sama had told him that girls enjoyed that kind of thing.
She had also told him about the summer star festival and how it was the ideal date were in could convey his feelings to the girls.
‘Will it seems like she was right about the flowers when it came to Sasami and Mihoshi.’ Naruto thought.
“Hey Ryo-ohki come back!” Sasami said as she ran after her. “Well now shall we follow them?” Naruto said as he and the rest of the group went after her.
Once the entered the next room, they noticed that there was an Alter that look similar to Tsunami’s back on Jurai.
There on the Alter stood a large tree with pink and red sakura blossoms pedals. This tree was Mizuho Uzumaki, the Juraian royal tree that Tsunami bestowed upon Naruto.
Suddenly, radiant beams of light expended form Mizuho, lighting up the room. “Mizuho it’s good to see you.” Sasami said.
“Hi, Hi Mama, Ryo-Ohki!!” Mizuho said as her lights began dancing all around the room.
“She sure has grown.” Noike said getting a nod from the others.
“Hello Mizu-nyan it’s good to see you again.” Ryo-ohki said as she rested her face upon Mizuho.
This caused Mizuho to start to glow and a golden aura engulfed her and Ryo-ohki.
Seeing what Mizuho was doing, Ayeka, Noike, Sasami and Tennyo all smiled and walked over to where there was a large table and sat down.
Washu who also knew what was about to happen, decided to go stand by Naruto who had a gentle smile on his face that was reserved for his and Tsunami’s child.
“Hey why did you all go sit over there?” Mihoshi asked having noticed that the others went to go sit down and had no idea what Mizuho was about to do.
“Hey Naruto-kun what is she doing.” Minagi asked as she was the only one besides Mihoshi, and Tenchi.
“She is going to sing for us.” Naruto said as he went to sit with the others.
Suddenly, the aura that Mizuho was emitting wash over everyone and the child of Tsunami began to sing.
*She is singing Kuno from sekirei norito song*
(Seina)
“Prepare for a hyperspace jump on my mark.” The officer said to the other three members of the ship.
“Preparing to jump now.” The boy with glasses said. Seina was ecstatic at the prospect of getting do a warp jump.
“Hey will it make that cool rainbow effect like in the movies?” Seina asked as he started bouncing up and down in excitement.
“It doesn’t take much does it?” the officer asked as a sweat drop formed on the back of his head.
Seina then sat back down in the seat they give him and strapped himself in. “Man I can’t believe that I actually get to go into hyperspace.” Seina exclaims.
“Hey what would happen if we hit a wormhole?” Seina asked the man causing Mitoto to giggle.
*Chuckle* “A wormhole huh.” The man said in amusement. “Hyperspace program set, jumping in…”
As the boy began the count down. Seina started to chant warp over and over again.
After two minutes had passed, Seina realized that nothing had happened.
“Um… so when do we do the hyper jump?” Seina asked the officer. “We already have.” The man said while he sported an amused smile on his face.
“We have… but when?” Seina asked in confusion. “You heard the countdown didn’t you?” the man asked.
“But what about the big rainbow and the bright lights zooming by, weren’t we supposed to be nearly pulled out of our seats and fill the bridge shake?” Seina asked while waving his arms around above his head.
“What about the huge explosions?” Seina asked.
*The boy watches way too many Michael bay movies.*
“It just doesn’t happen.” The man said much to Seina’s dismay. “Man they sure do make everything look better on TV.
You were really hoping for an explosion?” the officer asked as Seina stood from his seat.
Suddenly the ship started to shake and Seina ended up falling onto the control panel before he hit the floor.
“Cadet Seina are you alright?” the man asked as warning alarms started to go off.
“Hey I though you said that I did need my seat belt.” Seina said as he sat up from his spot on the floor.
“I thought that you didn’t.” the man said. Suddenly the sensors alarm alerted them that there was a massive energy surge.
“Sir there is a large battleship that is headed our way.” One of the crew members said.
“Get us out of here!!” the officer commanded as they made a warp jump.
“There’s no need to worry, I’m sure that there are many vessels traveling this sector.” Mitoto said.
“Mitoto that was no ordinary vessel that was a huge battleship that could be teeming with pirates!!” the man exclaimed.
“Oh don’t worry, I was able to get a good look at the ship and I can assure you that it wasn’t a pirate ship.  *giggles*” Mitoto said confusing the officer and Seina.
“Then whose ship was that Mitoto-san?” Seina asked the former Kuramitsu heir.
“Oh just someone who pirates should all fear.”
(Naruto)
“Well I guess this is goodbye for now.” Naruto said as Tenchi, Ayeka, Tennyo, Noike, Ryoko and Washu all exited the wing zero.
“I apologize for not getting the chance to spar with you this time Naruto.” Tenchi said.
“No that’s alright bro, there is always next time.” Naruto said.
“Yeah I suppose that you are right.” Tenchi said.
“It was nice seeing you again Otôto, hope you, and the girls all have a save trip.” Noike said as she kissed Naruto on the cheek much to the boy’s embarrassment.
“Oh and I wish you luck with Mihoshi. *giggle*” Noike said causing Naruto to groan.
“Take care Onee-chan.” Naruto said. “Goodbye dear uncle, come visit us soon.” Ayeka said while Naruto waved goodbye.
“See ya kid, next time let’s have a drink together.” Ryoko said as she disappeared. Naruto shook his head at the woman’s antics.
Suddenly Naruto was pulled into a hug by an older looking Washu who was sporting a red rose in her hair.
“WHA!!” Naruto exclaimed as his face was sandwiched between Washu’s tits.
“Naruto darling come back to visit me soon!” Washu exclaimed while she buried Naruto’s faces into her cleavage.
‘Can’t breathe’ Naruto thought as he struggled to break free.
“That’s enough mother, you’re suffocating him.” Minagi said as she pried Naruto away from Washu.
Minagi was sporting a pink flower that had a red rain-drop on the petals.
“Bye Ayeka, Tenchi, Ryoko Noike and Washu take care of the house for me!!” Sasami said waving goodbye to her family.
*Cry* “Bye!! *Cry*” Mihoshi said while balling her eyes out. “Bye Mihoshi and I want you to be on your best behavior is that understood” Noike said.
“I promise!!” Mihoshi exclaimed in excitement causing everyone to sigh.
“Bye Tenchi Onee-san will miss you.” Tennyo said as she gave her little brother a bone crashing hug.
“Bye everyone *Nya*” Ryo-ohki said as they got back into wing zero and left earth.
(Back aboard Kushina)
“So what is our next destination Naruto-Taichou?” Minagi asked Naruto who had a thoughtful look on his face.
“We await your orders Naruto-kun!!” Tennyo, Sasami, Mihoshi and Ryo-ohki said.
“Okay then our next destination will have to be- (Alarms) what the… is that a transporter ship?” Naruto asked as they noticed that they a red ship that was headed in their direction.
“Hey that transporter ship belonged to the GP!” Mihoshi said. “We noticed.” Minagi said as the transporter ship did a warp jump.
“That was weird Nya.” Ryoko said. “Hey Nyaruto-kun let’s follow them.” Ryo-ohki suggested.
“Huh? Why should we follow them?” Mihoshi asked in confusion.
“There is something on that ship that’s calling me Nya.” Ryo-ohki said. “Sounds interesting, maybe we should check it out.” Sasami said.
“What do you think?” Tennyo asked Naruto, who was deep in thought. “Mizuho get a lock on the transporter ship’s location and then warp us to them.” Naruto said.
Suddenly, the Cathedral Terra started glowing blue before it performed a warp jump.
(Seina)
“Huh? This looks just like a regular phone.” Seina said. “Can it really connected with Earth?” He asked as he picked up the phone.
“You can even see who’s on the other end, but unfortunately they don’t have image receptors on earth so they won’t be able to see you.” Mitoto informed Seina.
“Oh I see.” Seina said. “Be sure to dial 4989 before you call, it saves on all planetary long distance charges galaxy wide.” Mitoto said causing Seina to groan.
“Oh brother.” Seina said as Mitoto left the room. Seina then dialed 4989 before calling Kiriko and Kai’s house.
“Hello Masaki residence.” Kai said answering the phone. “Hey Kei is Kiriko there?” Seina asked the young and clueless member on the Masaki royal house.
“She went out shopping… so tell me why did you quit school all of a sudden and what hospital are you calling from?” Kai asked as he began scratching himself.
“I’m not at a hospital you’ll never guess where I am.” Seina said as he watched his friend on the receptor screen with a sweat drop forming on the back of his head.
“Did your parents get you one of those hot family nurse, I heard those girls could really raise your temperature.’ Kai said.
“Hey Kei I know that we are friends and all but do you have to be so comfortable with yourself while you’re talking on the phone with me.” Seina asked Kai causing the boy to jump up in surprise.
“What… where are you hiding?!!” Kai asked as he started to look everywhere for Seina who wasn’t even in the house or the planet for that matter.
“I’m not hiding anywhere but I can still see you.” Seina said as Kai looked high and low for Seina.
*chuckle* “See ya.” Seina said as he hung up the phone. “I call him back later, right now I got to talk to Kiriko.” Seina said to himself as he called home.
“Hello Yamada grocery you grab it we bag it.” Yoshiko said as she appeared on the receptor screen.
“Hey silly have was your trip?” Seina asked his little sister. “Huh who am I speaking to?” Yoshiko asked not realizing that it was her brother.
Seina slammed his head down on the phone’s little stand. “It’s your brother!” Seina exclaimed.
“Oh hey Seina are you calling from space, I hope you don’t expect dad to pay the bill.” Yoshiko said.
“Listen is Kiriko there?” Seina asked his sister. “Yes she is why are you bugging her?” Yoshiko asked her klutz of a brother.
“Just put her on the phone already!!” Seina exclaimed getting annoyed by his sister.
“Oh alright hey Kiriko Seina is on the phone and he wants to talk to you!!” Yoshiko said.
Kiriko then rushed to the phone and picked it up. “Seina is that you?” Kiriko asked causing Seina to smile.
Suddenly the ship began to shake and the line got disconnected. “What the hello, Kiriko are you there?”
“Warming level 1 emergency alert this phone call has been disconnected.”
“A level one emergency alert… cool.” Seina said as he look out a window and saw lasers shoot pass the ship.
“Whoa that’s not good.” Seina said as he leaves the room.
“What are pirates doing in this region?” the officer asked the other crew members.
“Well than shall we surrender?” Mitoto asked not wanting to fight a legion of pirate ships in a transport ship.
“Mitoto this isn’t a game if you are found aboard this ship then you are going to get a lot more than you can handle.” The officer said.
Enemy vessel at eight hundred Giga-leaders and closing.” One of the crew members said.
There is an enemy ship approaching sir.” Another crew member said as laser fire zoom passed the ship.
“Transfer all sub-energy to the main system and purge the filters.” Mitoto asked oddly calm about the situation they were currently in.
“Unsafe that would weaken our defense systems considerably.” The officer said.
“There is no way that we can win a dog fight against a battleship.” Mitoto informed him.
“But you know as well as I do that this is a top of the line- “Transporter ship correct, it’s better to run.” Mitoto said interrupting the officer before he say something stupid.
*Sigh* “You’re right prepare to escape.” The officer said. Seina then came to the brig looking confused.
“Hey what’s going on?” Seina asked the officer. “We are being attack by pirates.” The officer informed him.
“Pirates? There really are pirates, this just keeps getting better!!” Seina said in excitement.
“That’s the reason why the GP exists, to fight pirate scum.” The officer said while holding up his fist.
“But right know she are trying to escape.” Mitoto interjected in causing the officer to put his head down in despair.
Seina sat back down in the seat they had given him earlier. He then looked towards Mitoto who offered him a smile to reassure him that everything was going to be alright.
“We are picking up intense energy readings ahead.” One of the crew members said getting Seina’s attention.
Suddenly the pirates activated a red energy field to stop the transporter ship from escaping.
“They’ve deployed an energy net, sensor readings are off the scale.” One of the crew said.
“Quick steer around it.” The officer commanded. As they got passed the first net though the pirates all deployed a few more.
“The Sensors indicate a massive power wave emanating from the enemy ship and they are right on our tail.” A crew member said much to Seina’s surprise.
Suddenly a pirate ship fired four tubes into the ship. “We have invader rats in the ship, activating traps.” A crew member said.
They were able to destroy some of the rats until the pirates took out their engines.
“I guess why are going to have to do a warp jump.” Mitoto said. “What you are proposing is extremely dangerous.” The officer said as beads of sweat ran down his face.
“At this point what isn’t?” Mitoto asked still feeling calm about the whole situation.
“All crew members prepare a random jump.” The officer commanded confusing the crew members.
“Make circuit 3 an energy bypass, simply bump in enough crystal gel to fill it.” Mitoto said.
After that was done they made the jump only for the pirates to end up right where they appeared.
They then made another jump only for the pirates to find them right away.
“It’s useless I’m trained to deliver cargo not plot military strategies.” The officer said.
“Perhaps military tactics should be in the core curriculum.” Mitoto said. “We should just let them capture us.” The officer said.
“But we can’t just give up.” Seina said. “Well in that case why don’t we let Seina choose our next jump?” Mitoto suggests.
(Aboard the Cathedral Terra)
“What on earth are they doing?” Mihoshi asked as they watched as the transporter ship start randomly warp jumping all over the place.
“It would appear that they’re gathering up all of the pirate ships in the general area.” Tennyo informed them.
“Mm a rouse that gathers all of the enemies in one location.” Naruto said with an evil grin on his face.
“Mizuho prepare to launch Zero, let’s go Ryo-Ohki!!” Naruto commanded. “Wait Naruto where are you going.” Tennyo asked as Naruto and Ryo-Ohki.
“Don’t worry about too much Tennyo, Naruto is just going to go help them out.” Sasami said.
“Give them hell out there Naruto.” Minagi said.
(Mikogami)
“What sort of ship is that?” Kanae asked. “Maybe it’s an old GP decoy vessel.” Minaho asked.
“If so then we would do well to recruit them. “ Lady Seto said as they watched the Pirates manages to stop the transport ship.
“Their little rouse was quite brilliant, I’d feel as though we’ve stumbled upon a bag of jewels in the middle of the desert.” Seto said.
“But… how did they do it?” Kanae asked. “Excluding our mysterious ally, there have been no reports of pirate activity in this sector.
“Your highness all data of the decoy ship as well as the surrounding fleet has been gathered.
*Hm* “We will ensnare their entire fleet.” Seto said as she stood from her throne.
However she soon noticed that someone had just beat her to the punch and that someone was the only child that could get in her way and live to tell about it.
“It would seem that “he” has a similar goal in mind.” Seto said confusing both Kanae and Minaho.
Upon noticing who had appeared upon the battle field standing on top of what looked to by a jet, Minaho gain a huge smile while Kanae grew “Orochimaru pale.”
(Upon the space battle zone)
We’ve done it captain, the target has been secured.” A pirate with stiches in his eyebrow said as they captured the transporter ship with the ships grappling hands.
“Good work man our first big catch of the day, don’t let them out of your sight.” The captain said with a wide-eyed psychotic grin plastered upon his face.
Suddenly, an energy blasts hit the ships causing them to let go of the transporter ship.
“If that ship get away, I promise you heads will be roll-.” Suddenly all of the pirate ships in the area were hit by an invisible field.
“What the hell was that?!!!” The pirate captain asked as all of their equipment started to malfunction.
“Sir a massive energy field has been detected, the only ships capable of that kind of power belong to the royal family!!” One of the pirate crew members said.
“Shit!! Emergency withdraw!!” the captain commanded. “We’ve lost main controls!!!”
I’m afraid that I can’t allow you to escape!” Naruto’s dark demonic voice echoed through their communicators.
“Who the hell is that?!!” the captain asked as Naruto appeared upon the Wing Zero with no air support.
‘How the hell can he survive the vacuum of space without any air, is this child insane.’ The captain thought as he stared into the cold blue eyes of the grinning devil prince.
“He’s finally arrived!!” Mitoto exclaimed in excitement confusing the others.
“Who I that anyway and how can he survive in space without any form of air support?” Seina asked as Mitoto gained a blush upon her face.
“Yes Mitoto-san do tell who is that young man?” the officer asked.
“Oh he’s the owner of that giant ship we warped away from earlier.” Mitoto said shocking the members of the transport ship.
“Listen well you pirate scum, you’ve lost this battle the moment I step in so why don’t you just give up and your entire fleet will get to live!!” Naruto said as his chakra started to rise.
“Oh yeah and what can one brat do against an entire fleet of ships!!!” the pirate captain arrogantly exclaimed as all of his men laughed at Naruto.
(“Libera Me from hell “without rap”)
“You just sealed your fate fools!!” Naruto said as the grin on his face turned sinister for a brief second before turning into mysterious.
Apparently this seemed to anger the pirates and the captain became extremely pissed.
“Alright man whoever brings me the head of that little shit will be rewarded handsomely!!!” The pirate captain said.
Suddenly all of the pirate ships opened fire on Naruto who just stood there without moving.
“Wait why isn’t he moving, doesn’t he know that if he gets hit by those lasers than it’s all over?!” Seina fanatically asked Mitoto.
“Aw don’t worry about him, I guarantee that he will not be harmed.” Mitoto said as beads of sweat started running down her face and she had an uncomfortable smile.
‘Is she trying to reassure Seina or herself?’ The officer thought. ‘She’s just as scared as I am!!!’ Seina thought as he started to turning pale.
“Hey look out!!!” Seina exclaimed as Naruto awakened his light hawk wings and absorbed the lasers.
“Know it’s my turn AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Naruto roared as blue chakra that was visible to the human eye exploded from Naruto and the Wing Zero
“What the hell!!” the Pirate captain exclaimed in horror as the energy emitting from the jet turned topaz.
Suddenly an emblem with three sevens appeared upon their monitors, causing the pirates to start shaking in fear.
“SEVEN SWELL.” Naruto proclaimed as the surge of energy erupted from the wing zero, and wash over the Pirate ships causing them to shut down.
“All power is currently down, backup generator will activate in t-minus 56 seconds!!!” A member of the pirate crew exclaimed.
‘That power and the ability to create the Light Hawk Wings.’ The Pirate captain thought as his crew began to work fanatically in the hopes of making it out of there alive.
‘There’s no mistaking it that child is a member of the royal family.’ The captain thought as Naruto raised his right hand.
“Now it’s time to end this!!” Naruto proclaimed as his Chakra aura seemed to grow even larger.
Suddenly, the Cathedral Terra emerged from a dimensional rift directly behind Naruto.
“It’s unreal.” Seina said as he got to see the second most powerful ship in the universe.
“AND NOW!!” Naruto roared as Kushina generated three Light Hawk Wings that Naruto absorbed into his right hand.
“THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH MY DESTRUCTIVE POWER!!” Naruto roared to the heavens as the chakra surrounding his body began to swirl and extend from his body.
“Wait he’s wouldn’t!!” Seina exclaimed confusing the crew members of the transport ship and Mitoto.
“What are you talking about?” the crew all asked Seina.
“IT’S RIGHTOUS WHITE FLAMES TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!!” Naruto proclaimed as the chakra turned into a ball of energy and he then brings his hands to his right side.
Seina jump out of his seat and ran straight up to the giant screen the transport ship had.
A crest with a fox that had nine tails and held a heart in its hand appeared on the front of the ball
“Oh man this is so awesome, this guy is about to recreate the ultimate move!!!” Seina exclaimed no longer able to contain his excitement.
‘The ultimate move?’ was the thought that ran through everyone’s mind.
“T-minus 10, 9, 8,” a member of the pirate crew counted down as the entire ship and all the other ships crew started to go out of control.
“ERUPTING BURNING FINGER- RASEN SHI NO NAMI!!!” Naruto roared as he thrusts his hands unleashing the blast at the fleet of pirate ships.
“Three, two, ONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The Fleet cried out to the heavens as they were obliterated. (With the exception of the main pirate ship)
The last thing those men with ever see is the crest of the King of hearts.
“Seina I would to introduce you to the last son of the Kamiki house.” Mitoto said as Naruto turned towards their ship.
Seina and some of the other crew stared at Naruto as if he was some kind of super hero.
“Naruto Kamiki Namikaze the Angelic prince of Jurai.” Mitoto said as a halo appeared above Naruto’s head.
“That was an amazing show you put on my Naru-chan!” Seto’s voice echoed across the galaxy startling everyone.
Suddenly, the Mikogami rose form a rift in space shocking the members of the transport ship.
The mischievous grin upon Naruto’s face turned into one of pure happiness and his eyes went from cold to extremely warm.
“It’s good to see you again Okaa-sama and Minaho-chan.” Naruto said with a foxy grin on his face
(End)
Another long ass chapter for Naruto the devil prince of Jurai.
Finally, the maelstrom and the greatest calamity in the universe has cross paths. What will happen when they talk to each other?
“Will the universe know true terror, what will happen to the one ship that survived?
Find out next time and with that I leave you.
P.S. some people call Naruto the angelic prince while most know him as the devil prince/fallen prince.
Juubi the god of Biju’s is signing out.