Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Beginning of the End ❯ You've met with a terrible fate ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Itachi, Sasori, and Deidara were in a small village in the land of wind. In truth, they didn't even know the name of the village. Nor did they care. They were out on a mission, as instructed by Nagato. They were trying to find some sort of information on the location of Naruto Uzumaki, the nine-tail's jinchuriki. Currently, the three comrades were in a small tea shop. In this village they were able to wear their robes. Apparently, despite their increased activity, this village did not pay attention to such matters as criminal organizations.

"How the hell are we supposed to find him, un?" Deidara muttered taking a sip of tea. "The only way we're going to get any information is if we directly infiltrate the leaf, hm."

"I kind of agree with the brat." Sasori said softly. "No one is going to have any information on the kyuubi-container except Konoha."

"There's no way we'd be able to successfully infiltrate the leaf, at this point." Itachi argued.

"Hey, un." Deidara suddenly elbowed Sasori in his side.

"What?" The red-headed man hissed as he clutched his side. Deidara nodded out the window.

"Isn't that the woman who turned us into kittens?"

Itachi and Sasori stared. Indeed, walking down the street was the woman who had turned them into kittens, and sent them to the girl's world. The woman was small, and had long brown hair that was tied back into a braid, and brown eyes.

"I think we ought to go find some answers." Itachi muttered. Who two comrades nodded, and the three left the shop.

The woman was going to go gather some herbs in a patch of woods nearby. Woods were not found often in the land of wind, but the girl had been lucky enough to come across these ones recently. As she traveled she kept getting the feeling she was being followed or watched, but brushed it off as nothing but her imagination.

Sasori and Deidara had traveled ahead of the woman. Itachi remained behind, and followed close behind her. A few times the woman stopped to look around, but Itachi was far too skilled to be caught by such a mediocre woman. Ironically, this same mediocre woman was the one who had cast a jutsu on him and his comrades. Sasori and Deidara hid in the branches of the trees they were sure the woman was heading to. Just as she was about to enter the small forest Sasori and Deidara jumped down from their perches.

"You seem surprised to see us." Sasori drawled as he took in the woman's shocked expression.

"I-impossible!" She stuttered out. Just as she was about to perform a series of handsigns Itachi came of behind her, twisted one of her arms behind her back, and held a kunai to her throat.

"We want answers, hm." Deidara stated plainly. With that they dragged the girl into the wooded area.

-Time skip! sorta-

The three Akatsuki members had tied the girl up, and had learned her name was Suki. Currently, Suki had three gashes across her face, had a senbon dipped in poison centimeters from her jugular, and a clay spider attacked her to chest.

"So, are you going to tell us why you cast that jutsu on us?" Itachi asked.

"Fine!" Suki spit out, and nodded in Sasori's direction. "He killed my father. I wanted revenge."

"So then why did you send us to that world with him, hm?" Deidara inquired.

"You were comrades of his. Any friend of his couldn't be any better than he was, so I sent you along with him."

"What about Sasuke, why him?" Itachi asked.

"He was your brother."

"How did we end up back here?" Sasori asked.

"I don't know." The woman choked out. "It's possible the jutsu wore off."

"If that's the case then why did the girls we were staying with end up here as well?"

"I don't know that either. My father taught me the jutsu, but never got the chance to explain everything to me." Suki glared at Sasori.

"Well, while we're here." Itachi drawled. "Do you have any information on a boy named Naruto Uzumaki?"

"Who is that?" Suki inquired.

"Blonde hair, blue eyes, hyper-active ninja kid, hm." Deidara described briefly.

"Oh, that kid helped our village out once! When the Kazekage was passing through he mentioned something about the kid training on Mount Myoboku." Suki offered them.

The Akatsuki members looked at each other, then Sasori turned to Suki and knelt in front of her.

"You know, we should thank you." Sasori drawled sarcastically. "Because of you Itachi and Deidara met their wives, I met my fiancé, and Sasuke met his girlfriend. Itachi also had a little girl, and I have a five year old son. Not to mention the information you provided us about the jinchuriki will be most helpful."

"S-so you'll let me go?" Suki asked hopefully. Sasori let out a chuckle.

"Of course not."

"You'll meet with a terrible fate!" Suki snapped at them.

"Oh no." Sasori said as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

After his taunting question Sasori moved back from the wide-eyed Suki. He turned to Deidara and gave him a nod. Deidara turned to Suki and grinned maliciously.

"Katsu!"

With that, Suki was a pile of blood and ashes. Itachi, Sasori, and Deidara turned to return to the base. They had the information they needed. They had no more business in the land of wind.