Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Shippuden: Living Suit of Kyuubi ❯ From Naruto’s Teammate to Naruto’s Mate ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Several days had passed, and currently, within the Hokage’s office was Tsunade, who was filling out paperwork, as she was looking through various documents, keeping up with missions and searching for Shinobi capable of finding Naruto and the missing Kunoichi as Shizune stood by her side and helped her, however, what Shizune was unaware of was that through Naruto’s ‘conscience’, several post hypnotic suggestions had been implanted with the Fifth Hokage’s mind, including one to make sure that the Kyuubi suit wouldn’t be bothered by humans, so she sent those such as Kiba, Neji and Shino on various missions to keep them away from finding out the truth, and to acquire more suitable mates for Naruto.

It was then Tsunade told Shizune in a commanding tone. ÒShizune, send a message to the Sand Village that we need their assistance in finding our missing comrades. And then send Sakura to me.Ó

ÒRight away, Tsunade-sama.Ó Shizune replied in a loyal tone, as she bowed her head before she left the room, leaving Tsunade alone.

It was as Tsunade continued to look over her paperwork her thoughts turned to Naruto, but as they did, the Fifth Hokage began to fell aroused as she began to imagine Naruto’s muscular body, and before she knew it, her hand had trailed down the front of her pants, before Tsunade placed her right index and middle fingers in her pussy and began to thrust her fingers in and out of her vagina and began to moan out in pleasure.

Soon, Tsunade was moaning out Naruto’s name as she was having ‘naughty thoughts’ of him and her all alone in the hot springs making love, as Naruto’s ‘conscience’ had altered Tsunade’s thought process, which made the Fifth Hokage believe her time with Naruto was just a fantasy she had.

Soon, Tsunade yelled out in ecstasy as she experienced her orgasm and released her sexual fluids into her panties and onto her hand, before she removed her hand from her pants, in which she was glad, not only from the incredible orgasm she had just witnessed, but that she had used special Seals spread throughout her office, which prevented any of the sounds inside of the Hokage's office from leaving the room, so nobody outside would hear her.

After Tsunade had licked her hand clean, that she smiled and let out a satisfied sigh, before she was interrupted when she heard someone knock on the door, in which Tsunade knew exactly who it was and called out. ÒCome in, Sakura.Ó

It was then the pink haired Kunoichi entered the room and asked in a curious tone. ÒYou wished to see me, Tsunade-sama?Ó

Tsunade nodded her head in reply, before the Fifth Hokage told Sakura. ÒYes, I wish to give you your own Yin Seal.Ó

ÒMy own Yin Seal?Ó Sakura questioned in a surprised tone, before she asked. ÒBut why?Ó

ÒI’ve decided that tomorrow I will send two teams out to search for those who are responsible for the disappearance of Naruto and the other Shinobi. However, it’s obvious our enemy is not to be underestimated, which is why I wish to give you your own Yin Seal, in order to help find and save Naruto.Ó Tsunade replied, which hit Sakura where it hurt, as no matter how strong the young Kunoichi had become, there was always that part of her that wished to be that much stronger so she wouldn’t be a burden, in which Sakura then asked. ÒWhat do I have to do, Tsunade-sama?Ó

ÒJust relax as I perform the Jutsu.Ó Tsunade instructed, before she got out of her seat as her right hand began to fill with Chakra, in which the Fifth Hokage then placed her on hand on Sakura’s forehead, which caused the pink haired Kunoichi to moan out, as she could feel Tsunade’s Chakra filling her with its power.

It was after a few minutes that Tsunade’s hand stopped glowing with Chakra, in which she took her hand off Sakura’s forehead, revealing it now had a diamond shaped mark in the centre, which caused Tsunade to ask. ÒHow do you feel, Sakura?Ó

ÒI feel stronger.Ó Sakura replied happily, before she bowed her head and said in a respectful tone. ÒThank you, Tsunade-sama.Ó

ÒHold on. There’s one final part of the Yin Seal Jutsu I need to apply. Now just relax.Ó Tsunade told Sakura, in which the Kunoichi nodded her head and watched as Tsunade’s right index and middle fingers were encircled by an aura of orange Chakra, which confused Sakura, but before she could ask any questions, Tsunade placed her fingers on the Yin Seal on Sakura’s forehead, in which the Fifth Hokage then forced some of the Kyuubi’s Chakra within herself into Sakura’s mind, in which Sakura’s eyes drooped and glazed over, as Tsunade now had full control over her mind and thoughts, before the Fifth Hokage began to follow the orders that the Kyuubi suit had left her and placed a series of mental commands within Sakura.

----Later, that night----

Within the Haruno household, Sakura was getting ready for bed, in which she took off her all her clothing, until she was just wearing a carmine coloured bra and a pair of carmine coloured panties, and was about to put on a rose coloured nightgown, however, even though it was somewhat cool, something within her mind told her to ditch the nightgown and her underwear and sleep naked, in which the pink haired Kunoichi dropped the nightgown, before she removed her bra, revealing all of her breasts and her hardened nipples, after which she then slipped out of her panties, revealing she had shaved her pussy, which was one of the commands Tsunade had placed within Sakura’s mind, before the naked Kunoichi climbed onto her bed, laid on her back and closed her eyes, as she slowly fell asleep, but not before her right hand began to massage her right breast and made her moan out softly. ÒOh, Naruto...Ó

Several hours later, as every civilian of Konoha was in their homes sleeping, except for those few Shinobi on border patrol, Sakura was sleeping peacefully until the Yin Seal on her forehead changed colour, from the normal blue it was originally to a light orange, in which Sakura slowly arose to a sitting position, before the Kunoichi opened her eyes, revealing they were glazed over.

It was then Sakura got out of her bed, made her way over to her window and opened it, before she leapt out and landed onto the ground on all fours, before the naked Kunoichi hid in the shadows when she sensed something coming her way.

Soon after, two Chunin, on guard duty, walked passed and after they were gone, Sakura emerged from out of the shadows, before she headed onto the rooftops and into the night as the naked Kunoichi headed out of Konoha and into the forest to find the one who was to be her mate.

----Sometime later----

Within Naruto’s den, the Jinchuuriki was sleeping, while Hinata, Kurenai and Hana were snuggled up to him, in which all four were sleeping comfortably, until Naruto’s ‘conscience’ could sense someone had entered his den, in which Naruto let out a small yawn and was greeted by the sight of Sakura, who was on fours as she was presenting herself to him.

Naruto then made his way over to Sakura, as quietly as he could so he wouldn’t accidently wake up his other mates, before he walked around her and then inserted his hardened manhood into Sakura’s vagina, before he started to thrust his member in and out of Sakura’s vagina, which caused Sakura to moan out in pleasure, though her moans were muffled as one of Naruto’s tails covered her mouth, so Hinata, Kurenai or Hana wouldn’t wake up from Sakura’s moaning.

For the next hour, Naruto continued to thrust his hips forward, before the blond then placed his hands on Sakura’s breasts and gently fondled them, which changed the pink haired Kunoichi’s moans to become cries of pure pleasure.

Naruto continued to pound into Sakura for another hour, however, the two of their bodies were moving around frantically as their climaxes get ever so closer, in which Sakura was unable to hold back any longer and cried out in pure pleasure, as she released her sexual fluids onto Naruto’s dick, which caused the container of the Nine Tailed Fox to let out a moan of pleasure, as he had his own orgasm, before he gently bit into the left side of Sakura’s neck, marking her as another of his mates.

Naruto then removed his penis from Sakura’s threshold, before Sakura fell forward and into unconsciousness, as a satisfied smile appeared on her face.

It was then Naruto was about to get another Kyuubi suit to place on Sakura and finish the final steps into making her his mate, but smiled when Hinata approached her mate and Sakura, as an empty Kyuubi suit was hanging on her back, which then fell onto Sakura’s sexually satisfied sleeping form and wrapped around her body, in which the Jinchuuriki and the alpha female of Naruto’s pack watched as the suit began to wrap itself around the unconscious Sakura, until it had covered her body completely, and in turn had turned Sakura from a Kunoichi of the Leaf Village to another of Naruto’s vixens.