Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Shippuden: Living Suit of Kyuubi ❯ More Mates, More Mating ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Within his den, Naruto was curled up and sound asleep, unaware of what was in store for him, until his ‘conscience’ woke him up, in which the blond let out a small yawn and opened his eyes to see not only his four mates, Hinata, Sakura, Kurenai and Hana, staring at him lovingly, but four other naked women, which the container of the Kyuubi vaguely recognized.

This surprised Naruto, but not as much when all four of the Kunoichi simultaneously got onto their knees turned around got on all fours as they presented themselves to the Jinchuuriki, which caused Naruto’s manhood to become fully erect.

It was then Naruto got up and walked on all fours over to the unknown, and at the same time familiar Kunoichi, before he began to examine each female, choosing which one he wanted to mate with first, enjoying the sights of each of their naked bodies.

As Naruto continued his ‘examining’, his tails would occasionally and gently trace around Anko, Ino, Temari or Tenten’s pussies, which caused them to moan in please and need, as their desire to mate was heightened.

But it was then to Temari’s joy, and Anko, Ino and Tenten’s disappointment, that Naruto then grabbed her by the hips, flipped her so she was on her back and engaged the older sister of Garra and Kankuro in a deep and passionate kiss.

As the pair continued their loving kiss, Anko, Ino and Tenten could feel themselves getting wet, knowing that after Temari was done, they would be one step closer to mating with their new mate, however, their lustful thoughts were interrupted when Naruto’s older mates made their way over to the trio and escorted them to the few remaining Kyuubi suits.

Back to Naruto and Temari, the pair had broken from the kiss, and now, the Suna Kunoichi was moaning in pleasure as Naruto had moved his head downward and was now sucking on her left nipple, while his left hand was fondling her right breast.

As Temari continued to moan out in pleasure, her moans grew louder when Naruto inserted one of his tails into her vagina and began to move it in and out, causing the blonde haired Kunoichi to feel absolute pleasure.

However, after a few minutes Temari was a little surprised when Naruto repositioned her, so she was back on all fours and facing away from the Jinchuuriki, before the Kunoichi of the Sand Village could feel the tip of the blonds’ manhood rubbing against her pussy lips, in which Temari couldn’t help but to move her hips back a little, begging for Naruto’s cock to be inside her.

And it was then the Suna Kunoichi got what she wanted when Naruto inserted all nine-inches of his dick inside of her, before the container of the Kyuubi started to mate with Temari.

For the next hour or so, Naruto continued to thrust his hips forward, as the blond continued mating with Temari, causing her moans to become cries of pure pleasure, however, the older sister of Garra and Kankuro was unable to hold back any longer and cried out in pure pleasure as she released her sexual fluids onto Naruto's manhood, which caused the Jinchuuriki to let out a moan of pleasure, as he had his own orgasm.

Naruto then removed his member from Temari, before Hinata approached the satisfied Kunoichi of the Sand Village, looked into her eyes, telling the former Suna Kunoichi to follow her, which Temari obeyed as she was lead to be suited up, while the container of the Nine Tailed Fox turned around to see which of the females he wanted to mate with next.

But it was before Naruto knew what happened that the Jinchuuriki was surprised when he was tackled to the ground, but when he turned around, the blond could see the three females had been turned from Kunoichi of the Leaf Village to more of the blonds' vixens, as they were now suited up, and thanks to the mental link he shared with his ‘conscience’, Naruto learnt the name of the Kunoichi he had just mated with was known as Temari, while the three new vixens to his pack were named Anko, Ino and Tenten, and currently, the female known as Anko was on top of him.

At first Naruto was a little afraid of the violet haired woman as he stared up at her face and into her eyes, as there was something in his mind that bothered the Container of the Kyuubi about her, but it was then Naruto’s ‘conscience’ quickly intervened.

‘What’s wrong Naruto?’ The Kyuubi suit asked in a curious tone, in which Naruto mentally told his ‘conscience’. ‘Anko.’

‘What about her?’ The Kyuubi suit then asked curiously.

‘I don’t know. But I get this scary feeling from her.’ Naruto replied, in which the Kyuubi suit immediately knew that the reason his host was a little freaked out was because Naruto could vaguely remember the time when Anko threw a Kunai at him as a means of intimidation during the Forest of Death portion of the Chunin Exams, however, Naruto’s ‘conscience’ was quick to react and told his host in a hypnotic tone. ‘Don’t worry, Naruto... Anko won’t hurt you...’

‘Anko won’t hurt me...’ Naruto replied, as the Jinchuuriki’s eyes drooped half way and glazed over.

‘She just wants to be your mate... She loves you like Hinata.’ The Kyuubi Suit stated.

‘Anko wants to be my mate... Anko loves me like Hinata...’ Naruto replied in a distant tone.

Meanwhile, as Naruto’s ‘conscience’ was ‘convincing’ its host that Anko was no harm towards him, the former Chunin Examiner looked down curiously at her mate’s distant face, worried that he would reject her, as Anko too had a faint and distant memory of scaring Naruto when he was younger.

But Anko’s worries were put to rest when Naruto lifted his head up and kissed the violet haired vixen passionately on the lips, as he had accepted her as his, in which all Anko could do was close her eyes and kiss the container of the Nine Tailed Fox back.

After the pair broke from the kiss, Anko began to kiss around Naruto’s neck and collarbone, before the former Chunin Examiner made her way down the blonds’ chest, until she reached his cock, which Anko took into her mouth and began to give her mate a blowjob.

As the former snake Summoner continued to suck Naruto off, the host of the Kyuubi suit moaned out from the pleasure, before he inserted one of his tails into her vagina and began to move it in and out, causing Anko to stop sucking Naruto’s member and let out a moan of pleasure, before she went back to pleasuring her mate.

However, the pair could feel that their orgasms were approaching, and with loud groan, Naruto came, filling Anko’s mouth with his seed, which she happily swallowed, while the brown eyed vixen came at the same time, covering Naruto’s tail in her sexual fluids.

While Anko was trying to catch her breath, thanks to his stamina, Naruto’s manhood was still completely hard and was ready for more mating, in which the blond then moaned out when the former Chunin Examiner lowered herself onto the container of the Kyuubi’s manhood, which went deep into her vagina, and caused Anko to moan out as the former Kunoichi of Konoha felt Naruto’s cock stretch out her vagina walls.

As Naruto and Anko continued to mate, the blond continued to groan out in pleasure as the former snake Summoner impaled herself on Naruto’s dick, the Jinchuuriki placed his hands on Anko’s hips to help guide her down on his member and he gently thrust his hips forward allowing his manhood to go deeper into the violet haired vixen’s vagina, causing Anko to moan out loudly in pleasure.

Soon, the pair locked lips in another passionate and loving kiss, tasting each other’s tongues and sampling the others’ saliva, before they both broke from the kiss and continued to mate for the next hour as sweat starts to trail down their bodies.

However, after another hour of intense mating, Naruto and Anko were unable to take anymore as they felt their climaxes coming very soon, in which the former Chunin Examiner then cried out in ecstacy as she had her orgasm, released her sexual fluids onto Naruto’s cock, which sent the container of the Nine Tailed Fox over the edge and caused him to let out a loud groan of as he came and released his seed into Anko’s womb.

After their climaxes were over, Anko collapsed onto Naruto’s strong and muscular chest, enjoying being so close to her mate as she took in his unique scent as the pair stayed together, before the former Chunin Examiner removed the blonds’ member from her pussy and rolled off him, as Anko knew her mate still had two other vixens to ‘tend to’.

As Naruto began to turn around, deciding which of the last two vixens he should mate with first, the container of the Kyuubi could see Ino and Tenten, both facing away from his, as the pair were presenting themselves, however, Naruto could see a look in Ino and Tenten’s eyes, a look of pure desire and need for him, in which the blond realized he had made the platinum haired blonde and the bun haired brunette wait long enough and decided to mate with them simultaneously.

It was then Naruto surprised Tenten when he grabbed the former expert of arsenals was forced onto her back, before the Jinchuuriki surprised Ino and forced the former Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan on top of Tenten, causing their breasts to rub against one another.

And Ino’s pleasure was further heightened when Naruto member entered the former Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan and made her arch her back in response, but wanting to satisfy both his new mates, the blond soon removed his manhood from Ino’s pussy and inserted it all within Tenten, plunging into her at the same speed and force that he did with Ino.

The bun-haired weapons mistress moaned in surprise when Naruto’s cock entered her, but after it was in all she could do was moan out from the incredible amounts of pleasure her mate was giving to her.

Naruto continued his actions, before he soon removed his manhood from Tenten’s pussy and put it back into Ino, much to the former Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan, and vice versa every few minutes.

However, after half an hour of mating with the two vixens, Naruto could feel that he was close to the edge, and he wasn’t the only one, as the container of the Kyuubi could see Ino and Tenten’s movements were becoming quite frantic, in which the blond removed his dick, repositioned Ino, so she was lying next to Tenten, and then inserted a tail into each of their vaginas, while a third tail wrapped itself around his member and began to stroke himself off to the sight of Ino and Tenten moaning out from the pleasure of his two tails.

However, just like Temari and all the other vixens Naruto had mated with, both Ino and Tenten experienced their orgasms, causing them to cry out erotically as they covered Naruto’s tails in their sexual fluids, before the blond came too, covering the Ino and Tenten’s chests in his seed.  

After Naruto had his release, Ino and Tenten managed to gather the energy to get up before they began to lick Naruto’s cum off each other, while the container of the Nine Tailed Fox fell back, exhausted and satisfied.

But it was then Naruto’s vision of the roof of his den was obscured by Hinata, who looked down at him lovingly and lustfully, before the former Hyuga Heiress lowered her head and kissed her mate lovingly, in which the blond could tell that Hinata wanted to mate with him too, not that the container of the Kyuubi was complaining as his member became fully erect during their kiss, and thanks to his incredible amounts of energy and stamina, it wasn’t long before Hinata was on all fours while Naruto began to thrust his dick in and out of his alpha female.