NCIS Fan Fiction ❯ Something to Fight For ❯ Something to Fight For ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Fandom: NCIS
Title: Something to Fight For
Characters: Delilah Fielding, Timothy McGee
Pairing: McLilah
Rating/Warnings: PG. Het.
Summary: Tim and Delilah talk.
A/N: Thanks to my rp partner, FandomFan, for betaing. Thanks to anyone who reads, reviews, likes or bookmarks.
Disclaimer: I don't own NCIS or anything you recognize and I don't claim to. I make no money for writing this story.
Words: 193 without title and ending.

* Something to Fight For * Mclilah Drabble

Delilah was the best thing in his life and he refused to let her go. His wife made him happy and he loved their life together.

Tim walked inside and tried to be quiet so that he didn't wake Delilah. It was three in the morning and he'd just got home from a case.

He made quick work of showering and dressing. Once that was done, he got into bed and wrapped his arms around his wife.

When she turned in his arms, Tim smiled and kissed her lips. "Sorry for waking you. I tried to be quiet, but I guess that didn't work too well."

Delilah shrugged and said, "It's fine. I'm glad you're home. I was tired of listening to my mother, who was over here every day while you were gone."

Tim nodded as he listened to her. "Let me guess, she was talking about your rich ex, the lawyer, and how you should leave me to be with him."

Delilah nodded. "Yeah. I told her that I wouldn't. As long as we love each other, there's something to fight for."

Tim said, "I don't plan on letting you go."

The end.