Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Just one innocent little earthquake ❯ Awaken in a new world ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I do not own any of these characters...other than Nik, Meg and Amber and whoever else I randomly insert that isn't already from an anime.

*this is going to be a crossover fic, between Gundam Wing, Gundam Neo (its a version my friends and I have created with female gundam pilots) , and Evangelion... thank you for your time ^^*

Heero new something was wrong before he was fully awake and had opened his eyes.

He was alone... wich was normal, it was quiet...

Thats what was wrong... Duo's snores should have been audible.

He opened his eyes... then blinked... stitting beside him was a girl... around fifteen he guessed with short blue hair and... oddly enough... red eyes.

"Who are you and why didn't I here you enter?"he asked

"I am Rei Anayami" she said quietly "you were unconsiouse"

"How? what did you do?"

"I did nothing... there was a large earthquake, .... people... and other buildings began to appear and dissapear, and change"

"Explain"

"I can't"

"Why not?"Heero was becomming annoyed with her lack of excuses

"Because I do not understand"

Heero thought on this "Prove it"

"Prove what?"

"Prove what you've just told me"

"Look out the window"

Heero did just that, when he pushed back the curtain he couldn't believe it himself, he didn't recognize the buildings.. not all of them anyways

"Where are we?"

"a hospital"

"I ment what country"

"Japan"

"Liar"

"I do not lie... I have no reason to"

God! this girl could drive Trowa insane!

"what town?"

"Tokyo 3"

"Pardon"

"Tokyo three" she repeated in the same soft, quiet, voice

"Theres no such place"

"If there isn't... then why are we here"

"How long have I been unconsiouse"

"I don't know.. we found you.. and your machines by one of the lakes"

"Where there any others?"

"Yes"

"Who?"

"We only know one boys name, the other three have not yet awoken"

"Who?"

"Duo Maxwell"

Heero groaned.. just his luck.

"There were three girls as well... I assume they were part of your group"

"Did they give you there names?"

"Yes, 06... 07... and 08"

"Take me to them"

"I cannot"

"Why?"Heero demanded, it was all he could do right not to keep his temper in check

"They are meeting with Comander Ikari"

"Who?"

"Comander -"

"I heard his name... but what is he the comander of? what is going on?"

"I have to go"

"You aren't going anywhere untill you answer my questions"

"I have to... Doctor Akagi is performing another harmonics test. She needs me"

"Harmonics test? for what?"

"the Evas... Major Katsuragi will be in soon.. she wanted to check on each of the patients personally"Rei left without looking at him, the door sliding shut behind her.

Heero growled in frusteration.