Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Just one innocent little earthquake ❯ Innocent Until Proven Guilty ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

-Blah blah blah I don't own anything but Nik Meg and Amber blah blah blah-

Soooooooo whaddya think? I'm gonna keep writing wether you like it or not so nya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

"So tell me... where have you all come from"

"We are not at liberty to tell you Comander Ikari"

"I warn you as long as you are here you are under my control"Comander Ikari glared at the tall raven haired pilot as he leaned back in his chair

"We are not under your control, or of any others working here"

"then who do you work for"

"Again Comander Ikari, we cannot tell you that"

"Will you at least give your names"

"If we told you that Comander, we would have to kill you"one of the other girls spoke, she reminded him of Asuka, long brown hair, blue eyes, slender frame and a german accent. Though this girl was much more muscular she wasn't macho by a long shot but she was toned perfectly.

Her clothes were loose but figure fitting, a pair of red flaired jeans and a black halter top that zipped up in the front and ended above her belly button and black runners

"Very funny"he smirked

"I'm absolutly serious Comander Ikari"

His smirk faded and he looked back to the raven haired girl, her eyes were a deep hard green and her skin was pale, she was taller by the brown haired girl by almost two inches and she looked more mature and serious, battle worn even, she was fit but not slender and skiny like the other two, she was tall and lithe.

Black seemed to be a large feature to her, tight black at that, the boots,the jeans, the tank top, and the long leather jacket, the only color to her was her porcelin skin and her eyes.

"So why have you come?" he asked

"We didn't come here by choice, when the earthquake hit it seemed we had simply appeared in another place entirely"

The question was answerd by the last girl who had remained silent up until now, the only way he could tell she was a girl was her voice, high with an english accent she had boyish good looks wore baggy blue jeans and a black hooded sweater, her blond hair was cut short above her ears.

"Is that so?"

"Indeed it is Comander Ikari"

"You are being of no use to me... any of you, therefor you are dismissed"

"Don't get all high and mighty Ikari, as I have said before we aren't under your control, now its your turn to answer our questions because no matter what you may think, we will kill you before you could scream"The greek woman stated

"Very well then, ask your questions"

"First off lets start with where the hell are we?"

"I believe Major Katsuragi answer that earlier"

"Telling us that we're going to some goverment building doesn't cut it for me Ikari I'm asking you now since you seem to run this place"

Gendo smiled slightly, she had additude and she was sharp too "You are at NERV headquarters, our mission here is to stop the Angels"

"Stop the Angels?"

The door opened then and Misato stepped in"Comander Ikari... two of the boys have awoken... would you like to see them as well?"

"Indeed I would, you may take these three out"

Misato ushered Heero and Duo into the room as Fuyutsuki moved to usher the three girls out, the moment his arm touched the shoulder of the greek woman he was on the ground on his chest his arm bent behind him, there was a small click and he could feel the barrel of a gun being held to his neck

"A word of advise Mister Fuyutski.... never touch me... never touch my companions... not for any reason... are we clear on this?"

Fuyutsuki growled and nodded his understanding, she got off of him and put her gun away then reached down and pulled Fuyutsuki to his feet

"Unless of course permission has been granted" she smiled.

"I'm too old for this"Fuyutsuki murmered

"What was all that about Nik?"Duo asked

"He touched me"

"I appologize for any problems these three may have caused" Duo smiled at Gendo

"They were no problem really... other than not cooperating they were fine"

Heero glared at Nik but she shrugged and turned away

"In any case the five of us are staying together... you can direct your qestions to all of us"

"You will cooperate?"

"If we see fit"Nik replied

"You are Comander Gendo Ikari correct?"Heero asked

"yes I am and you are?"

Heero hesitated for a moment thinking over the questio and wether he should or shouldn't answer

"I am Heero Yuy"

"and who are the rest of your companions here?"

"Duo Maxwell, its a pleasure to meet you"Duo grinned

Ikari nodded and looked at the three girls who hadn't moved an inch

"Amber Honou"

"Nik Mizu"

the last girl looked at her companions and back to Gendo"Meg Kaze"

"Where do you come from?"

"We come from the Cinq Kingdom, it is a place in Tokyo wich rules over the pacafist circle"

"I do not believe I have heard of this place"

"You probably haven't. It seems the gundam pilots have been transported here to this Tokyo three under unexplanable circumstances after the earthquake"

"This earthquake seems to be comming up alot in your stories"

"I assure you Comander that these are not stories this is actual fact, the five of us, and our other three companions are Assassins who protect the pacafist circle and keep the peace amongst earth and its colonies" Amber insisted

Fuyutski, Misato and Ikari were at attention immedietly

"Assassins?"Ikari echoed "I'm finding your story harder and harder to believe"

"Relax Ikari we aren't going to kill you, we have no reason to kill you we've never even heard of you and your people"

"Comander Ikari may I say something"Misato spoke up

"Go ahead Major Katsuragi"

"They could be telling the truth, when they were found they were in the rubble of what looked to be eight large robots.... wich were loaded to weapons that have not ever been seen nor heard of"

Gendo thought on this and it was a long moment before he spoke again

"Have you gathered any information on these robots Major Katsuragi?"

"Not very much sir"

Ikari faced the five pilots

"What are these robots?"

"They are called gundams Comander Ikari... and most of the time they are what we use to battle with... the weapons that they are equiped with have the power and are fully capable of destroying miles of land"

"Why have you brought them here?"

"For the last time!and for the love of Zeus get this through your thick skull! we do not know why we are here, we do not know where we are, and we don't wanna be here either! the faster you can get us the hell out of this ancient lame ass technology era the better cause the less people we'll have to kill for there stupidity!"

Ikari sat unfazed in the face of Niks outburst.

"Very well... Innocent untill proven guilty... Major Katsuragi will you find these children a place to stay-"

"Children??"Duo, Nik and Amber exploded

"Who are you calling a child? we kill people for a living!"Duo howled

"No kidding, we even have better technology than you! we know ten times more than you ever will!"Amber pointed out angrily

"I'll give you child"Nik hissed

Ikari ignored them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Well that was part two what do ya think?

Asuka: thats ridiculouse thats what I think, where am I? and why is wonder girl the only one in so far huh?

Nik: cause no one likes you?

Shinji: cause your not important enough?

Asuka: say what??

Rei:.......

Amber: be nice guys... I like Asuka.. she's just like me!

Priestess: c'mon guys thats enough!

Wufei: weak onna, you can wait, your obviously not much to mention anyways

Asuka: *goes beat red* thats it! *dives at Wufie*

Meg: yay!! go Asuka!! Die wuffie!! *cheers*

Priestess: I'll post soon I promise! *runs away*