Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Just one innocent little earthquake ❯ Under Pressure ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone but the gundam girls, so unless you really want my pocket lint don't sue me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Quatre hadn't stirred yet. It was thursday morning and he had been comatose for three days now.

They had recieved the uniforms and classes.

And to Kaze's charinge, she was being forced to wear the female uniform.

Nik threatend her not to press the issue and make a scene.

Once Wufei had awoken he had begun to recuperate rapidly.

Trowa was as he always was and Nik kept an eye on him as often as she could.

Misato wasn't sure if she had made the right decision having nik stay with her.

The greek woman was mature, responsible, understanding, but she still didn't like it when she was given orders by anyone other than Heero or Amber.

Duo and Nik had been chastized for trying to break into their gundams but had nontheless been allowed to retrieve their belongings from the severly damaged cockpits.

"Asuka, I asked you once... and never again"Nik began walking into Asukas bedroom.

The red head looked up angrily.

"Its called knocking try it sometime"she stated sourly

Nik chuckled slightly as she brought Asuka to her feet by her hair

"Asuka, Asuka, Asuka..... do-not-ever go through my weapons.

I don't like repeating myself so this is the last time we go through this. Else NERV will have to find them a new Eva pilot when the second child goes missing.

Almost all of those hold explosives of some sort and will have no problem leveling this building in a firey boom in the blink of an eye"

Asuka blanched"Misato asked me to"

"Misato asked you to huh? well then... this changes everything"Nik let go of Asukas hair, patted her on the shoulder then left.

Rei watched Nik calmly walk up to Misato, turn the blue haired woman around, and watched Misato fall to the ground with a red welt on her cheek.

"What did you think you were doing? I've told you, Asuka, Rei, and Shinji that my weapon expertise is explosives and that everything in that bag was extreamly dangerous and not to be touched no matter what the cost without my direct permission."

"This is my house Nik I think-"

"I think you would like to keep your home intact and everyone in it alive. I haven't had time to go through and check for any damage to them since you and those NERV monkeys keep dragging the pilots around to run their little tests like we're lab rats"

"I thought-"

"Misato look. Just don't touch. You wanna see something and know something about me just ask, understand? Don't sneak around. I'm the spy and assassin here. I know what I'm doing"

"Your only a teenage girl"

"Who's been trained for most of her teenage life and can kick your ass"

"Point taken"Misato muttered

Nik held her hand down and Misato took it, and was easily lifted to her feet

"put some ice on that, I didn't hit you to hard" Nik replied and walked to her room.

Rei went back to reading her book.

Heero had been trying to figure out where an HQ of the preventors would be all day.

It wasn't going to well.

Every time he got close the only thing that would happen was the laptop saying that it would be either over top or directly underneath NERV.

Heero had been allowed to take a tour of NERV, every last part of it and there was nothing on top or under it.

"Damnit"he cursed.

Meg was going as fast as she could and not screw something up.

Ritsuko watched her in amazment and concern.

"Kaze, I think your pushing yourself a little hard"

"No I'm not really, I'm just trying to get this done so I can get back to Quatre, I don't want him to wake up alone, he doesn't know whats going on"

"I understand that but your goingto put yourself in the hospital at you rate.

"Nonesense I got lots of sleep yesterday with no missions to go on"

"Well alright I guess, wheres Heero"

"Giving himself a headache"

"I don't quite get that"

"He's trying to find a preventors HQ, he tends to feel more secure when he's got a supirior of some sort around to tell him to walk, run, eat, play"

"Okay... What are you doing exactly?"she asked looking down at the blueprints and pictures Kaze was making along with a table length replica of the planets moons and what she had earlier refferd to as 'bases'

"I'm going to show you as closly as I can what it all looks like where I come from. See, on this layout I have the Cinq kingdom, Heres Relena and Millardo, Noin, Sally,Hilde, Cathrine and Dorothy. they're on ourside."she took some pictures out of her bag and placed them on the table beside the Cinq kingdom layout.

"Over here I've almost got the locations of where all the colonies are stationed. You see, at the hight they are how they stay in proper orbit as well? neat huh? they don't collide with each other either, they've never been close. to it"

"This is amazing Meg.... I can't believe this, I can't believe you know all this..."

"this is all common knowledge, the basic stuff for the pilots. Quatre taught me all of this...."she sighed then shook her head getting back to her work quickly.

Amber Trowa Wufei and Duo had decided to look around there new home country.

Well, more like Amber and Duo had begged Trowa and Wufei to go with them.

"Isn't this so cool? I mean its exactly like Tokyo back home but our Tokyo is underwater and this is.."Amber faded off

"I know what you mean. It is intruiging"Wufei agreed

"Its weird how when you compare it our technology is almost the same. They've got a city underground, and Evangelions. and we've created colonies in space and Gundams"Trowa noted

"Yeah no kidding. wouldn't it be neat if we could go back home and get the preventors to take some pointers?"

"yeah-"

"Will all civilians please vacate the area and go to there assignbed safty buildings this is an emergency. Will all civilians please vacate the area and go to their assigned safty buildings. this is an energency..."

"The hell?"Amber questioned.

"C'mon, lets get to NERV and see whats up"Duo ordered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Priestess: sorry this chapter is so short, I'm running out of ideas... nooooooo

Duo: you better not abandon this story

Priestess: I wont I promise

Quatre: especially when I'm *still* in a coma!!

Priestess: heh... I'm getting to that! I'll try and post soon, R&R Love and Piece!!!