Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers the Angel Battles ❯ Chapter 3- Battle with the 4th Angel ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shinji felt his stomach drop as a stench filled his nose as he got closer and closer to the place he was going to be staying. And it wasn't garbage day either.
 
Then Misato opened the door and Shinji cringed.
 
Shinji wondered how any one human being could live with trash everywhere, empty beer cans, possibly fleas and insects in that mess. Now a horde of horrific smells assaulted Shinji's nose as he walked into the apartment.
 
"It's not that bad..." Misato said weakly.
 
'I could hide my father's body in there and I doubt anyone would find it or notice another funky smell.' Shinji thought. He had several daydreams of killing his father and getting away with it.
 
Misato looked at Shinji as he started rubbing his chin and had a far away look on his face. Something about it was unsettling.
 
“What?” Misato asked.
 
“Sorry just daydreaming.” Shinji said. He then looked down to make sure the flooring wasn't just crushed down potato chip bits. Thankfully they weren't and the floor didn't look like it was horribly stained either.
 
“And how do you put up with the smell?” Shinji asked.
 
“Oh I'm used to it.” Misato said. Shinji shot her a look that he really didn't want to learn how to live with the stench.
 
“Break out the cleaning supplies.” Shinji said “And several really big trash bags.”
 
Shinji wondered if they made industrial strength air fresheners and got to work. After clearing a way to the fridge he opened that whatever was inside won't try to eat him. He opened the door and found it full of beer, instant food, and snacks.
 
The pantry was full to the brim with instant ramen. Shinji was sure that Misato's diet would kill her if the Angels didn't.
 
Shinji then noticed a second refrigerator and wondered what could be in there. He just hoped it wasn't for even more booze.
 
A penguin walked out with a towel and went into the bathroom. Shinji looked at Misato with a puzzled expression on his face.
 
“That's my pet penguin Penpen.” Misato said.
 
“I'm just glad I wasn't taking a bath.” Shinji said.
 
“That would have been embarrassing.” Misato admitted.
 
“And why do I have this feeling you'd let it happen.” Shinji asked.
 
Misato tried to look innocent, however Shinji wondered if she would for a joke. A joke that he admitted probably would be funny if he wasn't going to be the one caught up in it.
 
Shinji felt he should tell Sideswipe about that sort of prank, and to remember it in case he got room mates that needed knocked down a few notices. He however hoped he won't need it.
 
-
 
“Ok men.” Starsaber said “We are the ones to find Optimus Prime and the Ark. We have a general location of star system they're in. However we're not sure what planet in it they're on. And of course we got Megatron and the crew of the Nemesis in system as well.”
 
Starsaber then looked over the team he had assembled. His friends Blacker, Braver, and Laster. They were able to merge into Road Caesar. He'd been through a lot of campaigns with them at his side. He trusted them with his life, as did they with theirs.
 
Next were the Aerialbots. Starsaber knew that Superion would be able to keep the Seacons or Constucticons at bay. Starsaber also hoped he could help Silverbolt get better as a commander. The Aerialbot leader was young and inexperienced but seemed to have it in him to become a decent Autobot commander.
 
If Slingshot didn't get Silverbolt and the others killed first. Starsaber prayed to Primus that Slingshot would avoid getting into a fight with Blacker. Putting someone back together again from parts was a pain in the aft.
 
Next was their intelligence officer Blurr. The blue Autobot was fast. Possibly the fastest thing on four wheels. And the only thing as fast as his wheels was his mouth. Even Bluestreak couldn't keep up when Blurr was talking full speed. Starsaber wondered if Bluestreak and Blurr ever did work together on at any point.
 
High Beam looked to be deep in thought to Starsaber. In actuality the metallic green tracker was annoyed that he'd been called off in his search for the Combaticons. He almost had them. He was able to find Swindle and the rest were never very far from him. Still it was his duty to help Starsaber and the others find the Ark, so that is what he'd do.
 
Cloudburst looked clam and collected to Starsaber, but in truth the communications officer was nervious and felt a bit shy being around several infamous Autobots. The red and grey Autobot looked up to Star Saber. The jet moded Autobot commanding officer had battled Deathsaurus many times and even stopped Deathsaurus's space fortress from being used. That massive base was the size of a large moon and had enough fire power to make even Grimlock jump with joy. If the Decepticons got to use that thing, they could have conquered the galaxy.
 
'Still all I have to do is establish contact with Cybertron from that star system.' Cloudburst thought 'Kind of stuff I did before the war more or less.'
 
And Cloudburst wondered why he was needed when Blaster was on the Ark. He was the foremost communications officer in the Autobot army.
 
Starsaber lead the team to the launching pad in Iacon. On it was a massive transformer named Galaxy Shuttle. He was the biggest Autobot on Cybertron. He towered over even the Guardian class robots. If Optimus Prime and his forces were near defeat, Galaxy Shuttle alone would even the odds.
 
Even Devastator didn't do well when a storm of meteors was dropped on him.
 
“Starscream has to be making a mess of things in the Con camp.” Blacker said. The red and black Autobot was sure Starscream would cause a rebellion if he bored and needed something to pass the time.
 
“Yes that will make things unstable.” Blurr said super fast “However it can be used to our advantage.”
 
“How many astroseconds did that take him to say?” Laster asked Braver.
 
“Please the Cons are flying scrap.” Slingshot said “Starscream is all talk.”
 
“Spoken like someone who hasn't fought him or read about his tactics.” Skydive said.
 
“Shove it out your afterburners.” Slingshot snapped.
 
“Enough.” Starsaber said “Slingshot Starscream might be a backstabbing schemer, but he's the Decepticon Air Commander because he's very good at it.”
 
“I can still take him.” Slingshot said defiantly.
 
Starsaber gave Silverbolt a sympathetic look. Blacker stared Slingshot in the optics and said “You'll get your chance but you're writing checks your tailpipe can't cash.”
 
“Plus we'll fight him together.” Silverbolt said.
 
“Just don't give a teamwork speech.” Slingshot said “For Cybertron's sake even Fireflight can recite them from memory.”
 
“Enough talk then.” Starsaber said “It's time for us to go.”
 
After the group of Autobots entered Galaxy Shuttle, Cloudburst looked out a window at Iacon and wondered when he'd see it again.
-
“Hey Shinji.” Sideswipe said “We have some body guards for you.”
 
“Bodyguards for me?” Shinji said surprised.
 
“Yeah given we don't trust your father at all and won't trust his Section 2 goons to lead ant droids to a picnic.” Sideswipe said.
 
“Thanks.” Shinji said “But I'm not sure I want to be a pilot.”
 
“Hey I understand.” Sideswipe said “But we need someone we can trust piloting the Eva. Well at least one of them. The other one tried to kill you father.”
 
“Even the giant robots hate my dad?” Shinji said shocked.
 
“Yeah MAGI likes to tell that story for some reason.” Sideswipe said.
 
“But I'm no one special.” Shinji said.
 
“Shinji just because your father is glitch head who didn't pay any attention to you doesn't make you a loser.” Sideswipe said “Plus it's a giant robots. I've heard that human women dig giant robots.”
 
Shinji chuckled and said “You really think that'd be the best pick up line?”
 
“Well it beats my pick up line for the Femmes of power of my engine.” Sideswipe said.
 
Shinji looked at him oddly and asked “Has that ever worked? And why are there female Transformers?”
 
“Not really and no one has any idea.” Sideswipe said.
 
“But why would they have me pilot the Eva after I turned down the chance?” Shinji asked.
 
“Well Gendo is doing his best for some reason to keep the other pilots from being used.” Sideswipe said “And the other pilot here is in no shape to pilot Eva 01.”
 
“Really?” Shinji asked.
 
“Yeah and the JSSDF still being in charge has to be annoying him.” Sideswipe said “Only he isn't whining like Starscream would.”
 
“And they aren't talking to you guys?” Shinji asked.
 
“Well they certain don't look like they want any help from us.” Sideswipe said “Not we can blame them after Tokyo-3 got trashed.”
 
“You guys need to do a press conference.” Shinji said.
 
“We got something planned.” Sideswipe said with a huge grin. That worried Shinji because he could tell it was going to be like a prank.
-
A few days later Shinji was taking out the trash and Raindance vibrated. Given he was set to ring if he got a call, someone unknown was close to Shinji's position.
 
Shinji was on guard when he heard a man say “Shinji Ikari. We need to talk.”
 
“Who are you?” Shinji asked.
 
“Jiro Kurita.”
 
Shinji turned and saw a nondescript man. It was the sort of person that would fade into the background of a photo or security footage. He didn't make any threatening movements and Shinji had a feeling he knew exactly what his SDAT and cell phone were.
 
“And what do you want to talk about Mr. Kurita?” Shinji asked.
 
“It seems a pilot is required for Evangelion 01.” Kurita said.
 
“They do have a pilot.” Shinji said “I sent her a get well card when I found out she'd been hurt really badly.”
 
“And you are also the first person to make contact with an alien race.” Kurita noted.
 
“Well that has proof.” Shinji said “And they never heard of the greys.”
 
“Quite.” Kurita said “In any case you are in a unique position.”
 
“What's in it for me?” Shinji said.
 
“Yes we heard Gendo was unsurprised for you to wanting a contract.”
 
“Well there wasn't any giant monster on the loose and I honestly thought he'd not pay me anywhere near as much as I should be.” Shinji said.
 
“Well we are willing to pay that.” Kurita said.
 
“And to keep an eye on the Transformers and my father.” Shinji said “The Autobots I could but my father....I doubt I'll be close enough to him to even to know what hours he works at NERV.”
 
“Just keep as close an eye on him as you can.” Kurita said.
 
“Guess I'll have to ask my room mate to become pilot of Eva 01.” Shinji said hoping this deal wouldn't go badly for him or the Autobots.
-
Gendo Ikari walked out of the elevator and into the bowels of the Geo Front to oversee the workers and scientists disassembling and studying the Transformer bodies he had. The whole area was a “blind spot” to MAGI. It was made to be that way in case someone had hacked the computer system and they needed a bolt hole to fight from.
 
He however didn't think he'd need to use it to hide his projects from JSSDF oversight. Due to the Ark crushing the 3rd Angel before an N2 mine was used, they still were in control.
 
“Doctor Arkeville report.” Gendo commanded.
 
"The internals of these robots are amazing." Doctor Arkeville said.
 
"I don't care." Gendo said "What I want are results. What weaknesses and faults do they have?"
 
“So far the only weapons that would work on them are N2 mines and the positronic rifle the JSSF is working.” Arkeville said.
 
Gendo found that to be promising news. Most promising.
 
“However we have discovered something disturbing.” Arkeville said “In looking into their memory cores we have found there is a whole planet of them.”
 
“Cybertron.” Gendo said. Inwardly Gendo wondered if destroying the ships and their captains would be more of a pain then it was worth. And right now with the N2 mines he held the upper hand. And thankfully the Transformers didn't know that.
 
Gendo looked at the half disassembled Transformers and pondered what using technology from the Evangelions would do. The mad scientist the Autobots had was proving their technology worked with the Evas so creating his own army using their bodies was possible.
 
The old men had been spooked by Megatron. Gendo had to give the Decepticon credit. He had SEELE chasing their shadows and spending their time tightening security. Which made it easier for him to misdirect their spies watching him.

And now with the Transformers he could have something far more stable then the Dummy project. And maybe even have a few Transformers left after it was over for Yui to tinker with. She'd love to explore how they worked.
 
Gendo then made a mental note to turn the hand of one of the Transformers into a chair for his office.
-
School was a nice bit of normality for Shinji. Secret organizations fighting giant monsters, alien robots from other worlds, and his own transorganic mech all made him think he had the Chinese curse of living in interesting times.
 
Shinji wondered if he'd need Sideswipe to fight off the girls if they found out he was a giant robot pilot and had friends that turned into vehicles. For some reason he wondered if chicks dig giant robots. Then Shinji got an instant message from someone.
 
Shinji looked at the message about if he knew about the giant robots. He pondered what he should say if anything about Sideswipe, or Optimus Prime or Wheeljack.
 
He asked back if this was from the guy who camped out in front of the alien ship and hoped that would end this line of questioning.
 
Shinji groaned when that only seemed to make his mystery questioner even more excited. The onslaught of questions made him wish he had some device to play information on. Or at least distract the guy bugging him long enough to get away.
 
He then typed in that yes he did know the giant robots and to please leave him alone. It was a vain hope but Shinji prayed he got the hint.
 
One of the boys in the class, a bespectacled boy named Kensuke Aida gave a yelp as he shot to his feet.
 
Then a shadow appeared over him, as a tough looking boy in a sports jacket appeared over him.
 
After seeing Devastator and Megatron he came up a bit short on being scary though. Though Shinji put a hand on his SDAT just in case.
 
"You da kid wid dose big robots?" he growled in a thick Osaka accent.
 
"Not the ones with a purple symbol." Shinji said as he got up.
 
The tough boy grabbed Shinji by the collar. "Outside. Yous and me gots something to discuss."
 
Shinji felt reassured by his SDAT and cell phone. He wasn't sure what they'd turn into but he was sure they'd be a big help in this situation.
 
When they got outside Shinji looked Toji in the eye.
 
"Right then, newbie, dis ain't nothin' personal, you understand." he said. "But you and your giant robot friends put my little sis in da hospital wid your stupid antics."
 
"You do realize it was one of them got her to the hospital right?" Shinji asked as he got out his SDAT.
 
Said SDAT flew out of Shinji's hand and transformed into a heavily armed tank. A 17 foot tall tank, but it still had it's barrel pointed menacingly at Touji. Shinji was impressed that definitely was a bodyguard that no one would want to mess with.
 
Touji stared at the sight of this, and went bone-white. "Mama..." he said softly.
 
"Now are we going to discuss this like civilized beings?" Shinji asked.
 
"And you do realize Optimus Prime dove to save your sister from being blown to atoms by Megatron right? He took several shots from Megatron's fusion cannon to keep her alive."
 
“His what?” Touji asked.
 
“Something you won't want to be shot with.” Shinji said “Like whatever he's packing.”
 
Shinji pointed his thumb at Grand Slam's turrent and missiles.
 
“My name is Grand Slam.” Grand Slam said.
 
“Nice to meet you Grand Slam.” Shinji said.
 
“Likewise Shinji.” Grand Slam said.
 
Touji pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.
 
Then Shinji's cellphone rang.
 
Shinji picked up his phone.
 
“An Angel is coming?” Shinji said “Straight from MAGI. Got it.”
 
“An Angel is coming?” Touji said.
 
“That's what Blaster said.” Shinji replied “You better get to the shelter.”
 
Shinji then held out his hand and Grand Slam turned back into a SDAT. Shinji smiled and felt a lot safer. He then wondered how he'd get to the Geo Front. Shinji got a message to go out in front of the school.
 
A white Mazda RX-8 with no driver came to pick him up. Shinji smiled and got into Jazz.
-
“Sir we have an incoming call...from the Autobots.” Satsuki Ooi said.
 
“Put it up.” Gendo commanded.
 
“We stand ready to help you the Angel” Optimus Prime said.
 
“That won't be necessary.” Gendo said.
 
“Really? You won't want help in dealing with this entity?” Optimus said.
 
“No this is what NERV was set up for and we don't require your aid.” Gendo said.
 
“Slag off.” Grimlock said as his image appeared on the screen “I don't even listen to Optimus so why would I give a slag about what some Starscream wannabe says? The Dinobots are ready to kick butt.”
 
“I'd say he's more a mix of Starscream, Swindle, Shockwave and Megatron.” Sideswipe commented.
 
Gendo knew he had been insulted.
 
“Given you don't have any control or treaties with the Autobots I believe there is nothing you can do.” Prowl said.
 
“You could have just told him to slag off like I did Prowl.” Grimlock snapped.
 
Gendo had an internal battle on which transformer he'd have the hand used to be made into his chair. It seemed he'd need to buy a house and use their hands to decorate it.
 
He also pondered putting an optic or two over the mantle. As much as he'd want to use their heads, they were too big for that.
 
Though that would be for after his destroying them all.
 
“Very well do whatever you like then.” Gendo said curtly before cutting the connection.
 
At the Ark Prowl kept silent. He would speak with Optimus Prime later given he knew Prime would be leading this mission from the front lines. They had to prepare for any backstabbing on Gendo Ikari's part.
 
“Hound, Trailbreaker, Sideswipe, Brawn and Tracks.” Optimus Prime ordered “Transform and roll out!”
-
Shinji raised an eyebrow as they filled the Eva's cockpit with LCL. He was also thankful for wearing the plug suit. He had no idea if even dry cleaning could get whatever stains and smells this stuff would leave on his normal clothes. And it lead Shinji to wonder who honestly thought fulling the cockpit with orange goo that smelled like blood was a good idea.
 
And of course letting Gendo Ikari run NERV. Optimus Prime made Gendo Ikari look like a petty power mad tyrant by comparison.
 
“This is disgusting.” Shinji commented.
 
“Be a man.” Misato said.
 
“You want do this?” Shinji commented “I can sit on a bridge and throw out commentary while you drive a giant robot in battle.”
 
“Only those born after Second Impact can drive the Evas Shinji.” Misato said.
 
“Someone has been watching way too much anime.” Shinji muttered. Though Shinji mused his life since entering Tokyo-3 seemed to be something ripped from the pages of Shonen Jump.

“What was that?” Ritsuko pointedly asked.
 
“Nothing.” Shinji said.
 
"A more Mazinger Z or Gundam base would work better." Wheeljack mused “Or perhaps some Macross.”
 
Ritsuko shuttered thinking about the Jet Alone project after Wheeljack got his hands on it. She got a headache going over some of the design changes the Autobot mad scientist wanted to make to the Evangelion. And she didn't even want to think what he'd do to Trident.
 
“Now Shinji I haven't been able to deal with the bio neural feedback problem.” Wheeljack said “The improved A-10 clips will lessen the feelings of pain.”
 
“Thanks Wheeljack.” Shinji said.
 
Ritsuko made a face. Wheeljack's improvements to the A-10 clips were impressive but in his own words just a stopgap measure while he worked on something better. It made her jealous. The enhancements were so obvious in retrospect and it was just a side project while Wheeljack was working on a matter replicator!
 
And the frightening part to Ritsuko was that she was sure Wheeljack would be able to pull it off. She also worried if Doctor Brian Jones in NERV US was going to talk with Wheeljack.
 
The creator of Eva 04 wasn't happy at the lack of funding to improve the Evas. He was also the only Evangelion designer that hadn't ended up inside their Eva. For some reason Ritsuko had a feeling that Doctor Jones would be very interested in energon.
 
“Now Shinji.” Misato said “You need to treat the Evangelion like it is an extension of your body.”
 
“And remember your practice.” Ritsuko said “Neutralize the AT Field, then open fire.”
 
“Right.” Shinji said “Now let's get this over with.”
 
“Eva 01! Launch!” Misato ordered.

With that order the Evangelion was rocketed to the surface.
 
When Shinji reached the surface he saw possibly the strangest thing in his life. The oddly shaped Angel trying to hit a blue flying car with wings. Shinji then saw his friend Sideswipe flying around with a jet pack.
 
Shinji pulled himself together and raised his pallet gun. He aimed and fired at Shamshel. Shinji just hoped the bullets would do better then Wheeljack thought they'd do. Otherwise he'd just pissed off a very large monster.
 
The bullets hit the AT Field and stopped dead.
 
“I told you those things were worthless.” Wheeljack said in the Eva bay.
 
Ritsuko muttered several interesting curse words under her breath.
 
A lightning quick attack with an energy whip cut through the pallet gun like it was made out of wet cardboard. Shinji also found his footing thrown off as another energy whip went behind him and and cut through the road behind him.
 
Before Shamshel could turn Eva 01 into sashimi Brawn fired off a few shots with his blaster. The 4th Angel turned to attack the gnat that was annoying it. With it's back turned Sideswipe blasted it. To the amazement of NERV the lasers went through the AT field like it wasn't there and cut deep into the Angel's flesh. Grey blood flowed from the wound of the angel.
 
Shamshel turned to face Sideswipe, and found itself in the sights of Optimus Prime's trailer. A withering barrage of firepower was unleashed into the Angel. The snake shaped giant monster was nearly hit in the core and ran away from the Combat Platform.
 
Then a massive Evangelion size yellow and grey Transformer appeared. It had a massive laser cannon for one hand, and claws on the other. The giant transformer surprised everyone and the appeared to recoil in fear. Shamshel then went on the offensive and it's light whips went right through the hologram. The hologram faded away instantly.
 
Shinji managed to get to Eva 01 on it's feet. Though Shinji wasn't sure what he was going to use against the Angel.
 
“Shinji I'm sending you another pallet rifle.” Misato said. Shinji wasn't sure that was a good idea. The last one did two things to the Angel.
 
Jack and shit and jack just left town.
 
Hound and Brawn laid down some cover fire as Shinji went for the second rifle. However Shamshel destroyed the second rifle with his whip like arms.
 
Suddenly one of the laser whips wrapped around the leg of Eva 01 and Shinji knew this was going to hurt a lot. And as he slammed into a the side of a hill he was right.
 
“We're so dead.” Touji stated. The pair had left the hill since Kensuke wanted a closer look at the giant robots. Touji remembered the one got a close up look at and shuttered.
 
“Prime we got spectators.” Hound said.
 
“I'm on it.” Trailbreaker said.
 
“Why did I listen to you?” Touji yelled “We could of died in the shelter but dis will make it nearly a certain thing we die!”
 
It was then a black pick up truck with a camper drove up in front of them. Then before their eyes it changed from a pick up truck into a giant robot.
 
“Hi” Trailbreaker said “You know we've been discussing letting you into the Ark.” Kensuke's eyes lit up realizing the giant robots knew about him and were thinking of letting him inside their spaceship. Trailbreaker wondered if letting that kid into the Ark was a good idea.
 
“Dis is what you've been up to?” Touji said “I thought you had an ugly girlfriend you didn't want anyone to see. Should have guessed it'd be giant robots.”
 
“Your concern is touching.” Trailbreaker said as he raised his force field. The debris smashed against it but didn't get through.
 
Touji thought that was awesome. Then he realized on telling people about this experience there was one person would be very pissed he was out in the middle of a war zone. Especially since he told her they were going to the bathroom.
 
"Aw, man... Class Rep'll have our hides for this.." Touji muttered.
 
Totally worth it.” Kensuke said. Touji wondered if blaming Kensuke for the whole thing would get him off a bit lighter with Hikari.
 
In his Evangelion Shinji just shook his head at their stupidity. He then dodged the laser arm of the 4th Angel. The guns he used were as useless as Wheeljack said they were. Not that it surprised Shinji given how well artillery did against the last Angel.
 
The disturbingly shaped Angel's whip-like tentacles rushed forwards again. It was then Optimus Prime blasted the 4th Angel repeatedly with his laser rifle. The energy beam went through the AT Field like it wasn't even there. With the Angel distracted, Shinji slugged it.
 
The force of the blow send the eel shaped Angel rocketed into the ground. Shinji felt pain in his hand from where the Eva hit the Angel.
 
"Note to Doctor Akagi and Wheeljack." Shinji said "I need brass knuckles for the Eva."
 
"Duely noted." Doctor Akagi said
 
Shinji moved back as the 4th Angel got up. With a quick motion he got out the Prong Knife. While it was useful Shinji was looking forward to the ax Wheeljack promised him. Better range, made out Cybertronian metals and with an edge that should be able to cut through titanium like a chainsaw through hot butter.
 
The 4th Angel was then distracted by flying objects. Sideswipe and Tracks hit and run the massive creature. Their lasers struck dead on and the Angel waved its arms in an attempt to swat them out of the air. However the pair were too nimble and fast for that tactic to work.
 
Hound, Optimus Prime, and Brawn fired on Shamshel. The Angel whipped a building to drop debris on them.
 
The Autobots scattered other then Brawn who grabbed a large piece of the debris and hurled at the 4th Angel.
 
Sideswipe then turned for another pass and blasted Shamshel in the eyes. As the Angel let out an unholy scream of agony Shinji stabbed it's core with his Prong Knife. The Angel became like a puppet who had it's stings cut. Shinji pushed the dead monster back.
 
The crashing to the ground of Shamshel set off various car alarms around the city.
 
Are the two guys who got ring side seats ok Trailbreaker?” Shinji asked.
 
They're fine.” Trailbreaker said.
 
Good.” Shinji said “I didn't want them to get hurt.”
 
Though those two definitely would make that difficult with how slagging stupid they are.” Brawn commented.
 
You can't save some people from themselves.” Tracks commented.
 
Still you got to try.” Shinji said.
-
Gendo had a headache. The incident with the Angel had the UN wondering who and what the Transformers were. He had been ordered to Geneva to tell them all about the robots. Still he had one bit of pleasure to do before leaving.
 
“And what your superiors think of charging into battle and disobeying the orders of the local authorities?” Gendo snarled.
 
“Commander Ikari there is no higher authority in the Autobot army.” Optimus Prime said.
 
“I see.” Gendo said.
 
“And Megatron is the high commander of the Decepticons.” Optimus Prime “Nicknamed the Emperor of Destruction.”
 
Gendo felt his plans shatter. He assumed he was nearly with starship captains and that Prime was a title like captain. Now he found out he was dealing with faction leaders and that their forces won't let them stay out of contact for long.
 
He'd need plans, and ways to fight them. At the moment they had just became far,far more important then the Angels. He knew what to expect out of the Angels. The Transformers seemed to love throwing him curve balls.
 
The first thing would to have his own energon powered mecha. As powerful as the Evangelions were he needed trained military troops. The first was reliable for now at least, the second too arrogant and egotistical for this, the third already on their side, the fourth likely already wowed by them, the fivth was one of SEELE's, and the sixth was even more reckless and arrogant then the second.
 
Gendo then smiled realizing letting Wheeljack improve the Evangelions, Jetalone and Trident would work in his favor. Using his advancements in their technology along with what his scientists learned from the guts of the Transformers would be an ironic twist to deal with him.