Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ NEON GENESIS POTO-ZOALORD ❯ proto-info ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PROTO- ZOALORD WARPED INFO


Hi, I am megaguyver and this is my story PROTO-ZOALORD WARPED. Now i know I should have put this up first, but what the hey, the first chapter was a three and 1/2 page spur of the moment idea. for the people that are thinking " what the hell is a guyver", this info sheet will help you understand what a guyver is. before we get to the information. there are some things you need to know. 1. I do not own , nor did I make the guyver. that honor goes to the great Yoshikl takaya. 2. my story contains items that I did not come up with. such items will be followed by a (AN). the (AN) will tell you who the items belong to. I will try and get their permission first before using them. 3. please R&R and send me your idea's on how to make it better. writers block happens a lot to me and having someone tell how good or how bad then telling me how to make it better really helps. 4. i get most of my infomation at Brian O'Sullivan's site. (http://warriorg.tripod.com/)
NOW ON TO THE INFO

What is a guyver


The Control Unit, a device composed of bio-technology created countless of eons ago. This device, bio-engineered from a uniquely adaptive parasitic life form, bonds with a living host in such a way as to vastly boost their natural bio-energy by up to a 100 times their norm. Thus allowing unit to operate as long as host can provide bio-energy. Allowing it to easily serve as an all purpose, environmentally compensating, body armor. But most important of all, all guyvers have a common telepathic link, which allows many different races to understand each other. Its main feature though is the Control Medal, which forms the heart of the unit and makes all the units abilities possible. Granting not only a protective armor, that can be called upon at will, but enhanced physical abilities and gives near immortality with its advance regenerative ability. 'Guyver' means Out of Control because a guyver can not be telepathically controlled. the only way to kill a guyver is to destroy the c-medal or to use the remover. the Remover rips the guyver off the host and reverts the Unit-G back into its original dormant Control Unit state. Removers are very, very rare. 3 is the highest number to be found on one planet.



Present estimates of a standard Guyver's abilities have been compiled and summarized below.


-Physical strength: Subject possesses the standard Guyver strength of approximately 100 men.
-Unit possesses a pair of roving orbs on either side of subjects head that along with protruding antenna makes up a hyper sensory system that can detect the motion of multiple targets, even through obstacles such as wall and other barriers and has a range of approximately 100 meters (~328 Feet).
-Durability: Subjects bio-armor is derived from a combination of organic and inorganic components that gives it a dexterity of about twenty times that of steel and has the ability to regenerate both armor and host completely from any amount of damage that does not impair the functionality of armors Control Medal, consequently the only way to kill a Guyver is by use of a unit remover or the destruction of the Control Medal.
-Speed: Subjects has a reflex speed that ranges from 5 to 40 times normal, a top ground speed of up to 250 MPH, and a top air speed of 300 MPH.
-Subject also possesses a highly efficient infrared laser orb emitter located just above the Control Medal, though the weakest of the Guyvers weapons, the laser is capable of killing standard Zoanoids and can be fired with both extreme speed and accuracy at any target within subjects field of vision. Laser has also been shown to be able to be fired in a continuous beam that can easily slice through most material such as steel I-Beams.
-Subject has two standard retractable vibrational swords, one on each arm, composed of specialized bio-armor material and are capable of slicing easily through almost anything they come into contact with the exception of other similarly or above rated vibrational weapons or material specifically resistant to vibrational weapons attack.
-Mega Smasher: Extremely power particle beam cannon weapons, capable of destroying everything in their path. The subject has two mega-smashers, one within each of its open able chest plates, and can be used individually for maximum control or together for maximum destruction. It takes time to open the protective covers over the mega-smasher cannons, as well as several seconds to fully empower the beam which leaves subject vulnerable to attack. Though power output varies from time to time, this extremely power weapon can easily destroy a skyscraper in a single blast.
-Sonic Emitters: Located around mouth of subject, they produce a sonic blast that can vary intensity from just producing ear-splitting noise to actually being able to destroy objects, such as making a human head explode or destroy incoming mini missiles. Emitters have a set radius of 45 degrees and a range of 15 to 20 meters.
-Gravitational powers: Subject possesses a gravity control orb located in the middle of its waist that can generate and focus gravitational energies for a variety of uses, ranging from simple flight to the generation of a Pressure Cannon. The Pressure Cannon is a gravity weapon and is basically a ball of concentrated kinetic energy that produces the equivalent impact force of an armor piercing tank shell and has a range of over 30 meters. As a standard Guyver, subject can fire up to three Pressure Cannons in rapid succession as well as use the generating matrix of the Pressure Cannon to produce a direction shield that can block anything short of a Mega Smasher, the Pressure Cannon can also be fired single handedly at reduced power. The only real limitation of the Guyvers gravitational abilities is that it only has one gravity control device so gravitation power can only be used for one thing at a time at full power, combinations like flight and pressure cannon will both work at only half their normal power level if used at same time.
-Unit has also shown the ability to compensate for environments that would otherwise be hostile to its host. Though armor doesn't possess an oxygen supply, armor keeps the host in an oxygen rich pressurized environment and acts as a rebreather for host so even in total vacuum that unit can extend host internal air supply so host can survive up to twenty minutes on one breath of air. Additionally unit can filter out oxygen from surrounding environment so host can survive in otherwise hostile environments such as areas filled with poisonous gases or underwater.
-The unit possesses standard limitations of host combat skills and stamina as a human host cannot maintain the Guyvers power levels for prolonged periods of time, though unit has shown the ability to regenerate host energy reserves as needed provided the host refrains from using high energy draining weapons such as units Mega-Smashers repeatedly, this reduces strain on host to simple mental stress of using armor.
Additional Note: Guyver 1 has acquired a Guyver Gigantic armor upgrade unit that doubles all standard Guyver abilities and weaponry power levels as well as add the ability to generate a powerful protective bubble shaped shield with a diameter of up to 30 meters and teleportation. The power of the Gigantic Guyver easily rival that even a Supreme Zoalord but puts an enormous strain on host energy reserves so can only be used for short periods of time.





Present estimates of Warrior Guyver's type abilities have been compiled and summarized below.
(AN) The warrior guyver is owned by Brian O'Sullivan.
You can find his site at http://warriorg.tripod.com/


-Physical strength and stamina is similar to the Prototype Warrior Guyver but use of the CPM has been seen to temporarily double the subjects strength to that of approximately 800 men.
-Speed: Running=0-450 MPH with a max. of ~600 MPH / Flying=0-770 MPH with a max. of ~3750 MPH but use of the CPM temperarily doubles the subjects speed.
-Durability is roughly equal to the Prototype Warrior Guyver but instead of a blast shield, the subject instead uses the CPM to create an incredibly powerful directional shield that can withstand more than twice what the Prototype Warrior Guyvers blast shield can withstand but leaves the subjects back unprotected, but any agents of Chronos taking advantage of this vulnerability will quickly find that the subject is significantly more durable than a normal Guyver and any attack will still have to get through the subjects enhanced durability and ten to twenty times faster, than a normal Guyvers, regeneration rate to inflict an adequate damage ratio.
-The subject possesses five laser orbs, three on the head around the normal area for the head beam orb and one on each forearm, each of which are equal in power to the Prototype Warrior Guyvers head beam and exhibit an energy output ten times that of a normal Guyvers.
-The Pressure Cannon is similar in power to the Prototype Warrior Guyvers but can be enhanced by the CPM to produce a power beam blast equal to a Gigantic Guyvers Mega Smasher.
-The Subjects Mega Smashers are able to generate a blast equivalent to a Gigantic Guyvers but can also fire in half the time and maintain beam for a full ten seconds at a time, subject can also channel power from CPM to temporarily double the power of his Mega Smashers.
-The units possesses a pair of vibrational swords that are composed of polymorphic material that allow it to morph into a variety of shapes and sizes. The full range of these weapons abilities have yet to be determined but they have shown superior strength and tolerance levels than that of any other known vibrational weapons.
-The units sonic weapon emitters have also shown greater versatility and power. Radius of attack can range from 15 to 160 degrees and intensity has ranged from a low hum to four times that of a normal Guyvers.
-Hyper Sensors range have been estimated as slightly greater than Gigantic Guyver type and have been inferred to give host a wider range of sensory enhancements. The exact range of these hyper sensors have been estimated to be around 500 meters (~1640 Feet).
-The units Control Medal is pyramid shaped and is assumed to be composed of four partial C-Units that have been combined to produce a more powerful parallel processing Unit. This explains how unit can function at such high power levels without the added C-Unit layers utilized by the Gigantic type.
-Other Phenomena of new Unit type is the ability to turn invisible, or like a Chameleon, can appear to be just about anything as well as project holograms. The Unit has also shown the ability to enter Hyper space without deactivating and taking host along with it for either teleportation or to regenerate from a battle even if Unit had appeared to have been vaporized.
Special Note: It has been revealed that the forearm laser orbs are actually part of the units CPM system and can change function and shape as needed. Granting subject either the standard laser orb, or a secondary shield generator to channel CPM power to re-enforce the subjects body shield, or an additional vibrational sword when needed. When used to re-enforce shields, the subjects body shield is doubled and helps to make up for units generally weaker defense systems when compared to the original prototype unit. This system can also link with an Aceaer and allow subject to generate a more powerful shield than a normal Aceaer/Warrior unit bonding normally produces, the power of which is comparable to the prototype unit's blast and body shield combination and can easily protect subject from standard Guyver level mega smasher attacks.


The following info is owned by megaguyver and you must have his permission to use them.

SUBJECT: DAVID WESKER
CLASS: PROTO-ZOALORD
DEVELOPMENT CODE: CLASSIFIED
SERIAL NUMBER: CLASSIFIED
CODE NAME: DARKON
AGE: (PHYSICAL) 21, (REAL) 85
STATUS: DECLARED ENEMY OF CHRONOS

Present estimates of proto-zoalords abilities have been compiled and summarized below.

HUMAN POWERS

- Physical Strength: 200 men. 1 man =900lbs.
- Can sense anything up to 3 miles away.
- Durability: 40 times that of steel. Can regenerate anything lost in battle as long as the main zoacrystal is not impaired. Consequently the only way to kill subject is the destruction of the main zoacrystal. Thus subject is nearly immortal.
- Speed: Reflex = 10 to 80x normal(human), Ground = 500mph, Air = 700mph.
- Retractable laser orb emitters embedded in the palms of each hand allow subject to fire high-powered lasers. These orbs also allow subject to control and shape most forms of energy into small arm weapons. EX, Bow and Arrow, Knife, Sword, and Spear, etc. power and durability range from normal guyvers pressure cannon to gigantic guyvers 1/2 powered mega-smasher.
- Subject has three retractable vibrational swords on each arm. two on each side of the wrist and one at the el-bow. subject also has swords just below the kneecap and a hand held plasma sword.
- Gravitational powers: Subject has a zoaorb embedded in the middle of his lower torso that generates and focuses gravitational energies for a variety use. from simple flight to a pressure cannon at twice the power of a normal guyvers. It can be fired single handily or with both hands with no power loss. The pressure cannon can be doubled or tripled in power, but only if both hands are used.
- Subject can survive in hostile environments by means of a protective body shield and can live on one breath of air for 40 minutes. Subject can also raise a powerful protective bubble like shield around himself or anything with in a 50 ft radius of him.
- PSI Powers: Subject has most physic powers. These powers can only be stopped by someone with higher ranking powers. EX, a full zoalord. Range is 2 miles.
- Subject can teleport anywhere he has been or given the location of.
- As a proto-zoalord subject should have die long ago, due to non-replenish able bio-energy. Some how subjects zoacrystals have adapted to convert sunlight and life energy into bio-energy. These zoacrystals also act like an HSL system in combat.
- Subject has dragon like wings in both human and zoalord form's. These wings can help subject to fly although they are not needed. The wings are composed of specialized material that absorbs most types of energy and redirects it to weapons or stores it for later use. Subject can fold his wings around himself and use them as a shield. The wings combined with the zoacrystals reduce energy attacks by 30% in human form and 80% in zoalord form.
- Subjects skin is polymorphic, allowing him to become anyone or anything he sees.(Only in human form.) Subjects skin also lets him blend in with the back ground and can only be found with high ranking hyper sensory systems.(Proto-zoalord form only)

ZOALORD POWERS

- Strength: 550 men
- Can sense anything up to 10 miles
- Durability: 80x steel regen rate is 3x faster then human form
- Speed: Reflex= 20 to 160x normal, Ground = 1,000mph, Air = 1,400mph
-Laser orbs are tripled in power. Small arm energy weapons are doubled in power and durability.
-All swords are doubled in power and durability. Plasma sword is the same unless power is add to it.
-Gravitational powers are tripled in power. In zoalord form subject has complete control of gravitational forces in a 1/2 mile radius.
- PSI Powers: are the same , but range grows to 10 miles.
- Teleportation powers are the same.
- Zoacrystal powers double, given subject all the powers of a full zoalord but at half the power.
-Wings are the same, but durability doubles.


NAME: GATEKEEPER
CLASS: DIMENSIONAL CLASS ZOANOID
DEVELOPMENT CODE: CLASSIFIED
SERIAL NUMBER: CLASSIFID
HEIGHT: 7 FEET
WEIGHT: 700 LBS
STATUS: PROTOTYPE DIMENSIONAL GATE ZOANOID.
DESCRIPTION: A new type of zoanoid, the gatekeeper was made to answer the demands of the P.U.G. system. The gatekeeper zoanoid is the only living being that can with stand the energy drain of the P.U.G. due to its high energy levels, the gatekeeper was made to be completely loyal to the 12 zoalords of chronos.

Present estimates of new class zoanoid type abilities have been compiled and summarized below.

- Strength: 100 men. 1 man = 900 lbs
- Durability: 20x steel. regen rate is the same as a normal guyver. (100x normal for a human)
- Can sense anything up to 628 ft away.
- Has four laser pods ( on both arms, lower part, and both legs, out side of the thigh.) Each pod is equal to a normal guyvers pressure cannon.
- Zoanoid can open portals and use them to travel. these portals can be used for both defense and offense purposes. Energy attacks that go into a portal come out 3x stronger then when they went in. The ability to open portal combined with the P.U.G. is what allows this zoanoid to open the gateway to other worlds.
- Due to its ability to turn attacks back on its attacker. This zoanoid has no shield system