Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ NEON GENESIS POTO-ZOALORD ❯ so it begins pt 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey, megaguyver here. I know I said that this would be a crossover but its taking longer then I thought to place my man into the eva world. For those of you who don't know anything about guyver, there is some information in PROTO-INFO. If you still need some more information on guyver go to this site (http://warriorg.tripod.com/). I only have tapes one to five of NGE, so my knowledge is a little short. Help is always welcomed.
Now on to the fanfic.

NEON GENESIS PROTO-ZOALORD CHAPTER TWO

A piercing scream woke David from his light slumber. He was up and alert, el-bow blades extended and in a battle stance before realizing the scream was coming from a bird of prey flying over head. Setting back down to watch the sunrise, David thought of the up coming battle. thinking: Sense it's a research base, the security and base defenses will depend on the type of research and how important it is. If the town was anything to go by, the research being done is pretty important. So the zoanoids at the base will all be high ranking low-class zoanoids and there might even be a couple of Hyper-Zoanoids for extra security.

To himself: the low-class zoanoids will not be much of a problem, but the Hyper-Zoanoids will be a challenge. How much of one will depend on the type and class of the Hyper-Zoanoid.

After pondering how to get in to the base and what kind of zoanoids he may encounter, David jumped to the ground and headed over to check the perimeter alarms. Satisfied that they where working he headed over to the ashes of last nights fire and started the fire again. Popping some eggs and bacon in a pan and then hanging the pan over the fire. In 30 minutes David was setting down having breakfast. After having breakfast, David went back to the cliff to resume his stakeout of the Chronos Base. The day passed and nothing new had happened with the base other then a few supply trunks. Looking at his watch, David saw that it was only 10:35 p.m.

Muttering under his breath: it's been a long boring day and I still have three hours until the next changing of the guards. Just once I would like something interesting to happen.

That's when he felt it, it was about a mile and a half to his back right. Like zoalords, proto-zoalords could detect any thing up to a certain range, that range depended on the power level of the zoalord. DR. Valkus, one of the strongest zoalords alive and the second in command of chronos, could detect and control any zoanoid or Hyper-Zoanoid within a 3,000-mile radius of him. David could only detect them up to a range of 3 miles in human form and 10 miles in zoalord form.

Focusing all his attention on the big rig that he could now see coming up the road. David could "feel" six low-class zoanoids, two in the front and four in the back, one hyper-zoanoid, also in the back, and one other zoanoid. David didn't know what kind it was because he never felt this type of zoanoid before. David watched as the rig pulled up to one of the chrono base's loading bay doors. Focusing his binoculars, David watched as a hover platform floated out of the back semi. The platform was shaped like a tuning fork. The driver seat at what would be the "handle" and piloted the hovercraft like a pilot would a plane. The "tongs" where filled with row after row of computer banks with wires that lead to a flatbed that lay between them. Strapped to the flatbed was a bio-tube. Whatever the new-type was it must have been greatly needed to risk transporting it while it was still in processing. Hence, the use of the big rig to transport all of the processing computers, equipment, and bio-tank. Whatever the new type was it still had 13 to14 hours of processing time left before it was complete. (A/N. if a zoanoid is left incomplete or is taken out to soon it will die in one weeks time or sooner depending on how far a long it is.)

The bio-tube was filled with light orange colored ooze and submerged in the tank was a shadowy figure that David could not make out. At seeing the bio-tank David shuddered, because it had brought up memories of the time David had spent in one just like it. Shaking his head to get rid of the memories, David once again focused on the loading bay and watched as an outline of a square appeared in the floor. A thin line appeared in the middle of the square cutting it in half. The two halves then retracted in to the sides of the floor. A shaft of some kind could now be seen below the floor. After a minute or so a cargo elevator came out of the shaft. Two of the low-class zoanoids that had come in with the semi stepped forward to open the cargo elevator gate. The hovercraft floated forward into the elevator and did a 180* turn, then set down on the elevator floor. Four of the seven zoanoids followed in after it and took up guard posts around the hover. A minute later the Hyper-zoanoid followed them in to the elevator. The two remaining zoanoids closed the gate to the elevator and stepped back as the elevator lowered back into the ground. Once the elevator was all the way back inside the shaft, the shaft doors closed and once again disappeared in to the floor. The two remaining zoanoids got back in to the rig and pulled out of the base.

Looks like I just found my self away in and with no three hour waiting period ether: David thought to himself.

Getting up and putting down the binoculars, David walked over to a clear part of the cliff and took several steps back from the cliff's edge. Then in a burst of speed, jumped over the side of the 300-foot high cliff. David felt the adrenaline rush thru his body as he plummeted down to the ground below. Midway into his plunge, David started to concentrate on his back and within seconds dragon like wings burst from his back. Immediately his descent slowed and with a few flaps of his new wings, he flew out over the trees. Flying at least 80 mph, David quickly over took the semi. Landing about a mile a head of the rig, David quickly retracted his wings and walked to the edge of the road. Within a few minutes the big rig could be seen coming down the road.

Well here goes nothing: David said aloud as he stepped into the middle of the road.

Vamore: "hey gregore".
Gregore: "what vamore?"
Vamore: "what kind of zoanoid do you think was in the b-tank we unloaded at the research post."
How the fuck should I know: gregore said.
"You mean you didn't ask?" Asked vamore.
Gregore: "no, why should I have." "Did you?"
Vamore: "yup."
Turning to stare at vamore with a look of shock that he had asked.
Gregore questionably asked: "and what did they say?"
Vamore: they said it was classified or something.
Gregore: if it was classified then why are you asking me.
Vamore: you're a higher rank then I am. Thought they might have told you, thats all.
Gregore: just because am a higher rank then you doesn't mean I know everything and what makes you think I would tell you "classified" information.
Gregore turned his attention back on the road.
Vamore just shrugged his shudders.
Gregore: besides the higher up don't tell us low-class zoanoids shit. So stop bugging me when I'm driving.
Vamore muttering under his breath: fine bitch.

Hearing this gregore turned a rage filled glare at vamore and was getting ready to knock the living crap out of him when vamore started yelling at him to brake. Confused, gregore looked back to the road and saw a kid in the middle of the road. Letting out a loud curse, gregore quickly turned the stirring wheel to the left and slammed his foot on the brake, nearly sending his foot thru the floor. The semi turned sharply to the left, nearly tipping over as it ran off the road. The rig came to an abrupt halt a few feet off the road.

Gregore: you ok vamore.
Vamore: yeah gregore, I'm ok.

Climbing out of the rig, the two zoanoids saw that the kid was still standing in the middle of the road. The two pissed off zoanoids just looked at each other for a moment, then proceeded to walk over to the kid.
Hey kid, what the fuck do you think your doing standing in the middle of the road. You want to get yourself run over or something: yelled gregore angrily at the kid.

The kid turned around to look at the two zoanoids. The amused look on the kid's face royally pissed off both Gregore and vamore.

So the kid thinks this is funny: seethed gregore. Well let's see how funny he thinks it is when I smash his face into the ground: said gregore to vamore in a tone of pure rage. And with that gregore charged at the kid, assured of a quick victory.

One of David's eyebrows went up as the zoanoid charged at him. Waiting until the last minute, David sidestepped. As the zoanoid went passed, David slapped him hard on the back. The zoanoid went down headfirst into the pavement. Turning, David watched the zoanoid slowly get to his feet.

Gregore slowly pick him self of the ground. He had been enraged before but now he really was royally pissed off for being taken down so easily and by a kid no less. At first he was going to teach the kid a lesson, but now he was going to rip the punk to shreds he sent a look to his equally enraged teammate who simply nodded his head. Simultaneously they begin to change into their zoanoid forms.

David looked at the two chronos soldiers as they begin to transform into their zoanoid forms. They both grew in height as their skin bulged with newly empowered muscles that seemed to come out of nowhere. As their muscles grew, their skin became thicker, harder as well as change color. Gregore's skin became green and reptilian like. A crown of horns covered his head with a foot long horn in the middle of his forehead. His teeth became long and razor- sharp and his fingernails extend to become deadly claws. When gregore's transformation was finished he looked like a cross between a rhino and a crocodile. Vamore's skin turned thick and hard as well. But where Gregore was green, vamore was a dark shade of brown. Vamore's shoulders enlarged to over 10x their normal size. Vamore's bat-like head lowered to make room for its large shoulders. Both Gregore and vamore had body's that would make a bodybuilder jealous.

Thinking to him self: well, well, well, a Gregore and a vamore. If I remember correctly Gregore-type zoanoids sacrifice speed and agility for strength, witch should be around 15 men. The vamore-type has only the speed and strength of five men. Making it the weakest of the low-class zoanoids. But the bio-lasers hidden in it's shoulders make underestimating it a big mistake.

As all of this went thru his head, David simply smiled and thought this is going to be a walk in the park.

Now fully transformed, Gregore ran forward right fist raised for a punch that would take the punk's head off. When Gregore was within a feet of the kid, he swing his right fist forward and taken completely by surprise when the punk caught it. With an animalistic growl of rage, Gregore throw his other fist forward, but the kid also caught that one.

Vamore watched stunned as the two combatants where now locked in a battle if strength. Even more stunning was that the punk was matching Gregore strengths for strength and he was half his size!

Vamore: how can this kid match Gregore strength? Gregore is one of the strongest zoanoids there is. It's simply not possible!

Vamore started to charge his laser pods on the increasing likely chance they would be needed. Just as vamore started to charge his pods an agonized scream cut thru the air. Vamore immediately brought his attention back to the fight. Vamore looked on in horror as the punk ripped both of Gregore arms out of their sockets.

As the zoanoid reeled back in pain, David summoned his plasma sword and sliced the zoanoids head off. Fear and panic ruled supreme in vamore as he watched the kid cut gregore's head off with what looked like a light saber. Taking a step back to brace himself, vamore opened his half-charged shoulder pods and let loose a volley of laser fire. David sensed the lasers coming and stood his ground as the beams of energy came at him. At the last second David teleported, leaving the lasers to hit the road.

When the smoke and debris cleared, vamore couldn't believe it. There was nothing there but a hole in the ground. At have power there should have been some kind of remains left, skeletal or other wise. Movement....behind him! David didn't give vamore a chance to turn around. Quickly, David slashed the zoanoid in half. The zoanoid only had a half-second to realize what had happened before exploding into two bloody parts.

After sending the plasma sword back into hyperspace. David headed for the rig, not even given the disintegrating bodies of the zoanoids another look. (A/N when a zoanoid dies, its body release an acid like drug that eats the body from the inside out.) Getting into the semi and starting the engine, David backed the rig back on to the road and around the newly made "pothole". Throwing the gear in to forward, David headed for the base.

Inside the chronos base in a dark room, a man awoke from a trance like state. The man leaned over in his chair and pressed a button built into the desk in front of him. In a swirl of multicolored lights a holo-screen appeared in the air. On the screen was a man wearing the standard grab of a chronos solder with corporals' insignia on the right shoulder. When the soldier noticed the screen he immediately snapped to attention.

My lord: said the corporal, bowing. The corporals voice was filled with a mix of fear and awe, but with more fear then awe.
Man: corporal we are about to have an unexpected visitor.
Soldier in a cruel tone and a sneer on his face: my lord, shall I give him a "warm" welcome.
Man: no, in fact let him enter the base.
Corporal: sir?
Smiling the man said: he is about to become the first volunteer for phase two of the P.U.G. system project.
Corporal smiling as well: as you wish my lord.
Man: oh, and corporal.
Soldier: sir?
Man: tell HQ I won't be on the incoming chopper.
Corporal: yes, sir

With that the screen disappeared and the room was once again plunged into darkness