Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Someday Somewhere ❯ Second Mistake ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Evangelion Parody Fanfiction

By Otaku D-Man

Standard Disclaimer.

Talk to the guy (GraceOmega) that's continuing Raiden X's 'Shinji Huntin Season'. He has a brilliant understanding of just how much any of us own this particular property. I wonder if I upset anyone with my opinion when I reviewed. Hopefully no one takes fanfiction writing 'that' seriously. But what the hey. No one can hate me as much as I do.

Author's Pre-Self Loathing -

For a piece of ill-conceived tripe that was more a concoction fuelled by stress, self-hatred and insomnia than actually thoughtfully planned, it appears a select few actually enjoyed this. I must be doing something wrong.

As previously threatened, this is more or less (mostly less) a time wasting story when I really should be watching anime, working, writing my other stories or learning how to be a productive member of society.

Please don't ask for longer chapters. I spent about three hours stringing this crap together with about five minutes worth of proof reading. So if it's gripping dialogue and insightful, dramatic prose your looking for, why the hell did you choose this. Go to Darkscribes or EFO.

Someday Somewhere

Second Mistake - Finally a Free Man?

NERV - Deciding Your Fate Since 13th September 2000

Nighttime at NERV HQ was fraught with peril for an unchaperoned fourteen-year-old male. Especially considering the majority of NERV's workforce were female.

Frantic, frustrated, female, single and all desperate to rectify the situation.

The path Shinji tread would have destroyed the mind of any normal human being. His unintentional survival tactic was simple.

Turn SDAT volume up to the point where your ears bleed from the static, stare dejectedly at the floor, blissfully ignore everything happening around you and most of all obsess with your personal inner demons. Quite easy to do when he was alone and preferable to some of the external demons that plagued his existence.

At least the inner demons didn't leave bite marks.

Occasionally he would simply open a nearby door, hoping that blind chance would have him meet up with Misato so he could go home already.

Apparently blind chance despised him as much as Asuka did. Just without all the shouting and bleeding.

Pausing in one particular doorway, Shinji looked on in absolute terror.

There before him stood Ritsuko Akagi.

Doctor Ritsuko Akagi.

Chief Scientist of NERV.

Directly in charge of Project E and the MAGI Super Computers.

A brilliant and attractive woman by anyone's standard.

Dressed in a revealing vinyl cat suit, complete with tail, ears and lapping at a bowl of cream.

Being uncomfortable in any given situation that involved life, NERV and women, Shinji managed to gape for a few moments before his whimpering inner pansy convinced all the blood in his body not essential in maintaining minimal life support to migrate to his cheeks and declare independence.

"Uhhmm ……. Hello Ritsuko-san, sorry for intruding." Shinji stammered, blushing uncontrollably. His hormones, having wrested control over eyes forced said dark cobalt orbs to slowly roam over Ritsuko's svelte body.

In response, a breakaway faction of haemoglobin instigated a failed coup de tat and was summarily ejected out his left nostril.

Ritsuko looked up from her nightly repast, fixing her emerald eyes on the obviously unsettled Shinji. "Meow?" Her tail began twitching at the sight of her prey. Her cute, embarrassed and all together delectable prey.

Shinji now knew why Ritsuko was always trying to get him to wear the mouse ears.

"I think I'll be leaving now." Shinji slowly edged his way back out into the hall, not really wanting to play 'Cat and Mouse' with Ritsuko right this very moment.

"Shinji-kun." Ritsuko ran her tongue slowly over her latex clad fingers, licking the cream from each and every digit.

"Uhhrrr….. Yes?" He glanced at the doorway, hoping the few metres between them would provide enough of a head start before she pounced.

Ritsuko winked, directing an extremely predatory grin at the boy. "Puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr."

"Eeeepp" Shinji squeaked, causing Ritsuko's cat ears to perk up.

The chase was on 'Tom and Jerry' style. Only 'Tom' had some very interesting things planned for this particular 'Jerry'.

Shinji began running. Not your average, run of the mill Olympic sprint for the gold. No this was the 'ohshitohshitohshitohshit' panic stricken dash that kept at least one person standing at the end of a slasher movie.

Unable to resist the temptation, Shinji looked back over his shoulder. His eyes widened momentarily. Bounding along merrily in her thigh-high stiletto heeled boots just behind him enjoying the thrill of the hunt was Ritsuko, looking like she desperately wanted something to dig her teeth into and rake her nails across.

***

Gendou decided to thank whomever it was that suggested he ensure anyone that entered his office relinquish all firearms and other weapons at the door on the way in. It made it so much easier to survive the day without having some disgruntled employee deciding to perform open heart surgery (without anaesthesia) in the hopes of discovering once and for all whether the Bastard King did in fact have a heart or not

Or times like now. When lavender haired Director's of Tactical Operations decided to pay a friendly visit to discuss certain issues.

"What do you mean my Shinji-kun is being relocated?" Misato's hand kept going to her gun holster clutching the void where her pistol would normally be. "Just who in the hell do you think you are?" Misato couldn't understand why Gendou wasn't dead already.

- Meanwhile in Misato's mind -

//Chibi Misato levels her SKS assault rifle, conveniently modified for fully automatic fire at Chibi Bastard Ikari.//

Confidant that the woman was incapable of inflicting grievous bodily harm without a firearm, Gendou smirked behind his interlaced fingers. "Major, I am not in the habit of repeating myself. My decision is final."

Noticing how Major Katsuragi was cracking her knuckles and popping her shoulder joints, Kouzou began moving steadily away from the very soon to be Ground Zero that was Gendou Ikari's desk.

//The trigger is pulled and Chibi Misato raises her Yebisu flag of victory over the bullet ridden Chibi corpse.//

Asuka slammed a plug suit clad hand on the desk, globules of LCL splattering up onto Gendou. "So Baka Shinji gets to move out leaving me with the tramp and that perverted penguin." The young girl turned on her guardian, levelling her index finger directly between Misato's eyes, causing even more LCL to spray across the room and its occupants. "And just what pray tell do you mean by 'Your Shinji'?"

It had not been a good day for Asuka. Her best (and only) friend had decided to make a play for one of her most treasured possessions. It was bad enough that she had to spend a majority of each and every day protecting his firm, round behind from the clutches of 'Wonder Slut' and the green-eyed whore Kirishima. Now she had to add Hikari to the ever-growing list as well.

//Chibi Misato begins the systematic removal of all potential threats to her Chibi Shinji. Including a species/gender confused Chibi warm water penguin.//

"No one's forcing you to stay at my apartment Asuka. You're free to leave at any time. And for your information, Shinji 'is' mine." Misato pulled out a laminated copy (The original being protected in a super secret location, Misato just had to figure out where she left it.) of her Transfer of Ownership over one Shinji Ikari. "The old bastard here signed him over to me."

Satisfied that her claim to anything and everything relating to Shinji was established, Misato removed her red command jacket and readied her limber muscles for the beating she was about to introduce to Gendou's face.

//Chibi Misato pulls the leash that is around Chibi Shinji's throat. Chibi Shinji sighs and passes his Chibi owner another Yebisu.//

"Meow?"

The unexpected noise caused all concerned to turn towards the doorway.

Misato stared incredulously. "Ritsu-chan?" Her addled, sober brain tried to reconcile the cat woman before her with her normally cold and clinical friend. "Where's your lab coat?"

"Doctor Akagi?" Gendou was confused also. Ritsuko had declared categorically that she had no idea how the Cosplay expenditure items had appeared as a part of NERV's annual budget.

Trying to act casual and as if everything was normal, Ritsuko started backing out of the office. "I was uhmm trying to uhhrr help Shinji-kun with errr something but I seem to have lost track of him."

***

Shinji climbed to his feet and rubbed his behind. "Oww. What the ……….. Where am I?" Looking around he found himself staring at a large golden lake, presumably LCL, inside a large cavern. The last thing he could remember was being trapped in a room, unable to escape the impending doom-in-a-cat-suit that had been stalking towards him. Then some strange pale woman had appeared behind Ritsuko, staring at him and now he was here. Wherever here was.

"What the hell is that?" Off in the distance, dominating the chamber was a large red cross with the torso of a large white humanoid being crucified to it. "Why am I not surprised that father has something like this stashed away in the basement?" Wandering over to the edge of the lake he peered over the ledge. "I wonder how deep it is?" He wondered.

Normally he would have avoided such a large body of liquid. Not knowing how to swim, let alone float only encouraged his phobia. That and having a warm water penguin pretending to be a shark in the bath tub occasionally. But the lake looked and smelled like LCL, so it was a safe bet that he wouldn't drown.

Unbeknownst to the curious lad, the mask of seven eyes turned to regard this new visitor. Watching the boy leave, Lillith, the second Angel and Mother of Humanity began to move.

***

Aida Residence - Just Some Of The Problems With Y Chromosomes

Kensuke Aida did a doubletake, staring at what his computer monitor was telling him in disbelief. "Hey Touji, have a look at this!"

With his teenage hormones in overdrive, Touji leapt over to the screen, pressing his face hard up against the glass. "Lemmesee. Huh? Where're all the naked women?" Being a simple man with simple pleasures, Touji let his disappointment be known.

Kensuke could understand the punch to the face, he had almost expected it. He did feel the kick to the groin was slightly unwarranted though. "Kami, it's like you're obsessed or something."

Touji glanced around the room that resembled something of a cross between a military bunker and a sex shop. "I'm obsessed?"

Kensuke shrugged. Everyone had to have a hobby. His simply involved naked women with big guns. "Forget it. This is the school's transfer student list. See the name here?" He pointed to one particular name and the accompanying image.

Touji blinked a couple of times. "Her!? She's coming back?"

"Things just got more interesting." Kensuke cackled manically, the sound causing nearby dogs to begin howling and infants to start bawling.

Touji had long since become accustomed to his smaller friend's behaviour. Besides, he had the cracks that got them access to the really good websites. "So, about the naked women……."

***

NERV - Sometimes Double XX's Aren't Much Better

Having eventually made his way back to the Command Centre, Shinji found himself greeted by two female Section 2 agents who, after smiling warmly had handcuffed him and began manhandling him all the way to his father's office. He was tempted to ask if the restraints were absolutely necessary but decided not to. The last time he had complained they had gagged and hogtied him and he could get more than enough of that at home.

After a short stop that somehow involved Shinji having to change into and then out of his plug suit under his two captors watchful supervision, they all arrived at the door to Commander Ikari's office.

Removing the handcuffs, both women smiled again and gave Shinji a gentle pat on the behind that bordered on becoming a prolonged grope before ushering him inside to face whatever vile punishment his father had devised for him this time.

"Baka! Where the hell have you been?" Asuka screeched. Seeing Shinji in the company of other women always upset her. It was like perpetual PMS only magnified exponentially by the Asuka factor.

Shinji cringed. It was worse than he had expected. He sincerely hoped his father wasn't going to hand him over to Asuka. There was still so much he hadn't done. First and foremost involving Unit 01, it's fist and the crushed body of a certain NERV Commander.

"Shinji-kun?" Misato paused in the mud hole she was stomping into Gendou. "Shin-chan!" Misato launched herself at the young boy, locking him into Misato Katsuragi embrace Number 7

- Excerpt form Misato's guide to Shinji Molestation - Embrace #7 - Firmly embed Shinji's face between ample cleavage. Place hands on firm posterior and squeeze. Repeat as required. -

"Gluurk!" Was all he could manage. Without an air supply it was difficult for Shinji to express his gratitude with Misato's exuberance.

Before Misato could progress through to the latter chapters of her guide, these involving her, Shinji and a bathtub of Yebisu, Gendou recovered enough to intercede.

"Pilot Ikari." He managed to gargle between busted lips and a fractured jaw.

Shinji attempted, albeit reluctantly, to remove his face just enough from between Misato's breasts to glance over at the bloody and bruised person that resembled his deadbeat dad. "Yes father."

"You will no longer be staying with Major Katsuragi." Gendou stated, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. His fingers moved to push his glasses back up into place but he remembered that they no longer resided there and considering where Major Katsuragi had shoved them, moving them any further up was the last thing he wanted to do.

"I won't? Where am I going to live?" Shinji asked as Misato began sobbing and working her way through embraces #12 to #36 inclusive, ignoring Asuka's continued shrieks and insults.

***

Shinji peeled his tear soaked shirt off and squeezed and twisted it to drain it of most of Misato's tears. The lipstick marks would have to be soaked out. "Why do I have to move?"

Looking around his new home, his eyes naturally drifted upwards. "Wonderful. Another unfamiliar ceiling."

***

Streets of Tokyo-3 - Where Not Even The Footpath's Are Safe From Stray Blue Alpine's

Shinji leaned back into the passenger seat and smiled. For practically the first time since arriving in Tokyo-3 he was actually enjoying a ride in a car. Not hanging on for grim death was a novel experience, one that he was sure he could learn to enjoy. "Thanks for giving me a ride to school Maya-san." He looked over at the young lieutenant who was concentrating on driving safely. He could barely comprehend the concept. Misato barely used the road as a guide to get from A to B. "It took me most of the night just to find my new living quarters and I ended up sleeping in." Bashfully, Shinji scratched the back of his neck, slightly ashamed of his behaviour.

Maya spared Shinji a brief glance, although her eyes made the most of it before turning back to concentrate on the road. "That's okay Shinji-kun. I had the late shift last night and was heading home anyway. Did you have a chance to have breakfast this morning?" She asked, hoping he hadn't.

Shinji shook his head. "No. I thought I'd have to race to school so I went without." He smiled wistfully. He rarely slept in anymore. Asuka had vowed to make his life even more miserable than it already was if he ever dared to not have her breakfast ready on time. In a way, the constant threat of dire consequences was the best alarm clock he could ever ask for.

Maya gasped. "That's not good Shinji-kun." She scolded him. "A growing young boy needs to keep his strength up." Watching him begin to wilt under her barrage, murmuring his apologies, she quickly devised a plan that would give everyone what they wanted. Especially Maya. She wanted Shinji. Right here. Right now. But passionate, steamy sex would probably impede her driving so she opted for the next best thing. "How about you join me for breakfast? My apartment's fairly close to headquarters, I'll drop you off at school later." She just didn't mention how much later. Or on what day that would be. A young woman has needs damn it and Maya fully intended to have those needs met.

"You're a life saver Maya-san." Shinji beamed. Perhaps moving wasn't so bad. "I'll owe you big time for this."

May grinned. "You'll just have to make it up to me, Shinji-kun." She had some very well thought out ideas on just 'how' Shinji would be paying her back. It was a good thing her apartment was sound proofed.

"Okay, deal." Shinji agreed. He began humming a tune, watching the morning sun rise above the horizon. The start to a new day heralding his new life as a free man.

Arriving at Maya's apartment, Shinji noted with some pleasure that it was extremely tidy and well maintained, something he appreciated. While his previous residence was in a similar state when he last left it, he was confidant that it would look similar to how it first did when he had originally moved in.

Closing the door, Maya activated the security system, ensuring that they would not be disturbed. "I'll start breakfast in a little bit Shinji-kun. I just want to get out of this uniform and freshen up, okay?" She plucked at her NERV issue clothing and disappeared further into the apartment to decide on something more 'appropriate' for this morning's entertainment.

"Sure Maya-san." Shinji watched her disappear, blushing as he watched her begin to remove her clothes before she had even entered her room.

***

Kirishima Residence - No Officer, That's Not A Trident. It's The Family Pet

Mana looked over the recent modifications to her room. She had insisted that if Shinji was going to live with her then it only made sense that they share the same room. Her old bed was gone, replaced with a large heart shaped one residing on a raised platform in the centre of the room. Leaping onto the bed Mana rolled over to stare up at the ceiling. Her reflection grinned back at her.

"I wonder how much school we can miss before someone comes looking for us?" Mana closed her eyes, fantasising of having the man of her dreams in the bed beside her.

***

Ayanami Residence - A Nice Little Fixer Upper

Rei stared at her reflection. Her reflection stared back.

She had spent most of the morning preparing for school. Unlike most mornings where she simply showered, dressed and left for school, this morning she had decided on certain course of action.

<Ikari-kun will notice me.>

Glancing at the magazine on the bench top beside her, she continued to brush and style her hair in a similar fashion to the one depicted on the page. Next came the cosmetics. It had taken some time to learn their correct application but if the desired results eventuated it was time well spent.

Confirming that her appearance was similar enough to the picture of the girl in the magazine, Rei nodded her head and left her apartment, the new lock clicking audibly.

<Ikari-kun will be mine.>

***

Ibuki Residence - Hotel California Without Being A Hotel Or In California

Tightening the silk sash of her skimpy kimono around her slender waist, hopefully accentuating her feminie charms, Maya took a deep breath and inspected her appearance in the mirror. The fine satin kimono finished halfway down her thighs, ensuring that when she bent over it would undoubtedly ride up enough to offer a tantalising glimpse of her lacy underwear. She sighed, somewhat dissatisfied with the chest area but tried to convince herself that it was more than enough to catch the eye of her darling Shinji.

With a final spray of Pheromone No.5 (guaranteed to overpower the will of even the most clueless male), Maya sashayed out to enjoy herself.

Leaning seductively against the entrance to the kitchen, Maya batted her eyelids. "Sorry for the wait Shin….ji-kun?" Her voice faltered at the sight in her kitchen.

Dressed in her apron, Shinji was putting the finishing touches to the breakfast fry-up he had just prepared. "Oh Maya-san, I hope you don't mind?" He smiled uncertainly, waving an arm over the sumptuous meal arranged on the table. "It's my way of saying thank you for the ride today."

"That's very sweet of you Shinji-kun. Mmmmmmm, delicious. You'll have to teach me 'everything' you know." Maya took her time, savouring every single bite.

"Anytime." Genuinely pleased with the results, Shinji joined Maya at the table, his eyes surreptitiously running over the young woman. He couldn't help but think she was a very beautiful person. <And she's so nice to.>

Dabbing her lips with her napkin, Maya leaned her elbows on the table and rested her chin in the cradle of her interlaced fingers. "Now that breakfast is finished, there's something else I'd like you to help me with Shinji-kun."

Shinji finished his tea and looked across the table. "What do you need Maya-san?" He felt his body temperature rising at the sensual smile that graced Maya's otherwise serene features.

Standing up, Maya moved around to sit on the table next to Shinji. "Well how about I just show yo-"

Shinji noticed the clock on the wall over Maya's shoulder. "Ahh, look at the time. I'm going to be late. Sorry Maya-san, can we discuss this later? I really need to get to school." Hastily clearing the table, Shinji grabbed his school bag and made to leave. "Maya-san? Are you ready to go?"

Sighing in defeat, Maya clenched her fist as the veins throbbed on her temple. She would not be denied forever.

***

Tokyo-3 Municipal High School - Destroying Childhood Dreams Is Now Part of the Curriculum

Taeko Maki often wondered what had possessed her to take the job offer as school nurse in Tokyo-3. The money wasn't all that great, huge monsters appeared occasionally threatening to destroy existence and her prospects for marriage were starting to look bleaker with each passing day.

All things considered, not the lifestyle she had envisaged for herself after finishing college.

<I'm only Twenty-Six. How dare he call me a 'Christmas Cake'.>

Things had grown progressively worse with each man she dated. They were all far too grabby, overly egotistical or just plain, brutish idiots. But things had changed recently.

<Maybe it's time to arrange another 'Mandatory Check-up'.>

These check ups involved a lottery system. A student's name was selected at random from the school database and that unfortunate person had to undergo a complete physical examination. Unbeknownst to the school faculty, Taeko had adjusted the database so that it contained only one name.

In the last month alone, Shinji had undergone six physicals at school and eight at NERV. It seemed he spent more time naked than clothed.

Her train of thought was suddenly derailed by the frantic cry of one of the third year students. "Nurse Taeko, Yamazaki fell down the steps. We think his leg may be broken." The panic stricken expression indicated that it was an emergency needing immediate attention.

Taeko rolled her eyes heavenward. "Why are you telling me? Tell him to suck it up and act like a man." Waving a hand she dismissed the boy's irrelevant concerns. "I can't be expected to look after you kids each and every time you get hurt." A passing student caught her eye. Her dour expression changed to one of smiles and joy. "Oh Hello Shinji-kun." Taeko dragged the young Pilot to a standstill and ran an appraising eye over him. "How are you today?" She asked, beginning a preliminary examination in the middle of the hallway. Much to the approval of the female students and teachers. "No aches, pains or sprains that I can take of?" She desperately hoped he would have at least a minor sprain or something that would provide her with a convenient excuse to drag him away to her office for a more thorough examination.

Recovering from the initial shock, Shinji smiled. "Oh, hello Taeko-san. No, I'm okay for now. Thanks for asking."

Somewhat disappointed, Taeko smiled nonetheless. ."Anytime cutie."

"Uhhmm about Yamazaki….." The forgotten student added.

Taeko turned on him, furious at the interruption. "Are you still here? Can't you see how busy I am?" Digging into her coat pocket she handed the boy a crumpled piece of paper. "Here, use this."

He stared at it, confused with how this was meant to help his friend with a potentially broken leg. "A map? How will this help?"

"That's where the people who actually give a damn live, give them a call. The number's at the bottom." Taeko watched her favourite patient continue on his way to class. Her eyes followed the way his shirt fell across his shoulders, the way his pants hugged his behind. "Definitely time for another check-up."

***

NERV - Where Lies And Deceit Are Valuable Assets

"What do you mean 'It's vanished'?" Gendou scowled. The call requesting his presence in Terminal Dogma had only added to an already unpleasant day. "Gigantic, crucified Angel bodies don't just vanish." His raised arm pointed to the now vacant Red Cross standing silent and alone in an ocean of LCL.

The young sergeant inched backwards. "I know sir, but …… well ………It's not there any more. What should we do?"

Gendou removed his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Stop playing 'Girlfriend of Steel 2' and start searching would be a good start and notify me immediately of any information." He considered the implications of such an event and how it would affect his plan for Third Impact. All things considered, this was not the sort of minor technicality you could fudge your way past with bubblegum and duct tape.

"Understood Sir." The sergeant hastily saluted and ran to begin organising the search party. He wondered how hard it would be to spot a large white torso dragging itself through the Geofront.

Circling a particularly interesting job opportunity (Kouzou considered himself a cautious man. It always paid to have something in reserve in case Instrumentality failed) Kouzou looked across at Gendou. "How could this happen Ikari? I thought the lance was supposed to prevent her regenerative abilities."

Gendou replaced his glasses and stared at the cross. "Rei never got around to it. She complained that she didn't want to hurt her mother." What was it about the three Pilots and their unhealthy attachments to their mothers.

"And you allowed this?" It seemed odd that Gendou would permit any such defiance from Rei. But then again he did spoil the girl outrageously.

"Sensei, there are one hundred and forty-five of them. I can find easier ways to kill myself without resorting to pissing off an entire army of Angel hybrid's capable of wielding their AT Fields."

***

Rei #3 mounted the podium. Clearing her throat she waited until she had the combined attention of her sisters. All one hundred and forty-three of them. "Ikari-kun has relocated to this facility. We will endeavour to ensure his stay is …….pleasant." Her smile was mirrored on the ocean of pale, blue haired girls in the audience.

"AGREED." While their voices were as soft and gentle as always, the sheer number voicing their affirmative acknowledgement in unison created a thunderous response.

Rei #3's eye's narrowed, her frown a sure indication she was upset. "Our older sister has forfeited her claim through her own negligence. Therefore we are the rightful inheritors. Ikari-kun is min- …… ours." The guilty look was also visible on any number of her 'twins'.

"AGREED."

Brandishing a thick manual in her hand, Rei waved it above her head. "Does everyone have a copy of the scenario."

"YES."

Rei#3's smile was vastly different to the one Shinji had witnessed when he had come to her aid in the aftermath of the Fifth Angel. If any comparison could be made, it could be remarked upon that it resembled the more predatory grin often used by the Second Children. "Then let us proceed."

Being raised to believe that you were replaceable had instilled a peculiar mindset on each and every Rei Clone. They knew that if one perished another would take her place and they had collectively reasoned that it was therefore inconsequential if they eliminated the others. Without her sisters, the remaining Rei would no longer be replaceable and more importantly, she would not have to share her prize.

Plans were definitely being prepared. Essentially it was each and every Rei for herself and to the winner would go Ikari-kun.

***

Young Takeshi Sato thought all his birthdays had come at once. Since joining NERV as a maintenance technician he had thought his chances of catching the eye of one of the many young, attractive and available women that worked here would be easy. Three years and four thousand two hundred and seven rejections later he was beginning to re-think this idea.

But out of nowhere, a beautiful woman strolled past him as he worked laboriously on a communications cable. A beautiful, naked woman.

Slicking his hair back, Takeshi moved up beside the woman, his eyes dipping down to her more salient features. "Excuse me miss. You really shouldn't wander around naked."

<<Have you seen Him?>>

He could swear that her lips hadn't budged yet he heard her voice as plain as day. There was something familiar about the voice, something calm and soothing.

"Him?" The young technician couldn't really ponder the strange situation he found himself in as his physical form decided to disperse spontaneously.

Losing your AT Field and subsequently bursting into a pool of link connect liquid would do that to you.

<<Shinji Ikari.>>

Lillith, the Mother of Humanity, narrowed her dark eyes and renewed her search, ignoring the LCL running across the floor.

***

End Second Mistake

Tbc???

Authors Post-Self Loathing -

13th September 2000 - The Day of Second Impact

Christmas Cake - Common phrase used by men in Japan. Signifies a woman's worth as useless once she passes her Twenty Fifth birthday. (Don't blame me, I didn't invent the saying.)

Well, I wasn't sure if this pathetic joke was going to see the light of day again, but here it is. If I can harness enough enthusiasm I'll give some thought to continuing. Maybe.

Without a girlfriend anymore I have to find something to do in the graveyard hours. Why are you all looking at me like that?

As always, post your flames, hate mail and abuse here at FFN (Or where ever you find this).

Any other death threats etc are welcome at -

otaku_dman@yahoo.com.au.

Ja Ne