Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Someday Somewhere ❯ Third Mistake ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Evangelion Parody Fanfiction

By Otaku D-Man

Standard Disclaimer.

If I did own it, let's face it, I'd instigate one of the biggest lawsuits in history and nail all your sorry asses. ☺. What do you mean you don't have any money? Do you know how much your internal organs are worth on the black market these days?

But I don't own it, so you're safe ……….for now………….heh heh heh

Author's Pre-Self Loathing -

Still trying to come to grips with things here. First and foremost being just why am I bothering to continue with this lowbrow crap? Still don't have an answer to that one. Why people are reading? Don't want to even know about that. (Really. How insane are you?). I put zero effort into this and if I actually bother to post a few more chapters it's apparent popularity will eclipse the stories I've actually put some thought and planning into. Go figure?

My therapist insists it's an ideal outlet for my stress, but what does she know? She thinks I should sleep more than three hours a night. How am I meant to work twelve hour days, go to the gym, read, watch anime, surf the wired, write this garbage and still find time to hate the me inside my head? Some people just don't understand the stringent demands on a busy Otaku's life.

Hell, just read the shitty fic. (Better yet, stare at the sun for a while. The burning sensation's about the same and it doesn't waste precious bandwidth)

Someday Somewhere

Third Mistake -But I Don't Know How To?

Tokyo-3 Municipal High School - Because Your Parents Like It When You're Not Home

Shinji mumbled contentedly. While not the most comfortable position for sleeping, exhaustion was the best spice available when lying slumped over your school desk and when you add the fact that for the first time in nearly ten years his dream involved something other than emotional and psychological pain, it very nearly sort of had him smiling.

Genuinely smiling.

Almost.

It was enough to have any girl thinking indecent thoughts.

As with most good and pleasant things in his life, the real world sought to intrude and this time was no exception as his brief attempt at trying to catch up on the necessary eight hours he was entitled to but rarely ever saw was interrupted by a nervous but warm and friendly feminine voice.

"Good morning Ikari-kun, you're here early."

Blinking a couple of times, Shinji realised he wasn't on the warm, sun kissed beaches of Okinawa with his sweet and attractive girlfriend but instead was right back where he was before he fell asleep and although there was a sweet and attractive young girl here, unfortunately she wasn't his girlfriend. "Oh good morning Class Representative. Sorry about falling asleep before class." He affected an apologetic half smile while he scratched the nape of his neck. "I'll try to sleep 'during' class like the others." He laughed softly at the joke made at his own expense, his nervousness increased exponentially as this was not just any ordinary girl he was dealing with.

She was a cute girl.

She was a cute girl he admired for her calm leadership and sense of responsibility.

She was a cute girl he admired for her calm leadership and sense of responsibility that also happened to be Asuka's best friend and one wrong word, one misinterpreted gesture could have ramifications that would undoubtedly involve his face, Asuka's fist and yet another idyllic visit to NERV Medical where Doctor Akagi would insist on a full battery of tests that he felt sure would have little to do with alleviating his pain.

Hikari laughed as well. His small effort at humour put her more at ease. "I heard from Asuka that you've been relocated to NERV Headquarters." This was something of a little white lie. Asuka had called her late last night asking if she was ready to wage open warfare on NERV and all its associated subsidiaries and if she knew of anyone else that would be interested in toppling a regime run by a worthless bastard. "How are you coping with things?" Without realising it, her index fingers began tapping against each other.

While Shinji's smile remained in place, his eyes held a profound sadness. Even if Misato's apartment often looked like a dumpster where the amassed refuse had lost all interest in being garbage and just decided to really let itself go, it was home. "It's a lot more peaceful and quiet than Misato-san's and without either Misato or Asuka sleepwalking, I should be able to get a lot more sleep at nights." Sometimes he wondered how they could both manage to fall asleep and then begin sleepwalking only minutes after going to bed. In fact he almost likened it to a race as occasionally both Asuka and Misato would be trying to sleep-force their way into his room at the same time.

"Ikari-kun?" Hikari made a show of looking over and around the slightly built young boy. Her eyes obviously searching for something.

// - Meanwhile in Hikari's Mind - //

// Chibi Hikari, now a Chibi Adult, watches her Chibi children playing in the back yard. //

"Yes?" Shinji began to feel slightly self-conscious at the rather intense examination. That sort of thing was best left to people like Doctor Akagi at least that's what Ritsuko kept telling him anyway.

"I was wondering what you were doing for lunch today?" She asked, unable to hide the sense of anticipation in her voice. "I can't see your bento anywhere. You normally always have yours and Asuka's with you."

// Chibi Hikari smiles wistfully, awaiting the return of her loving and caring Chibi Husband.//

Shinji moaned and stretched his arms over the desk. "Don't remind me, please. I slept in and didn't have a chance to make anything. I was fortunate enough that Maya-san invited me to her apartment for breakfast." He smiled at the memory of the unexpected offer from the young and pretty Lieutenant, even if he had ended up making breakfast, he still appreciated her kindness.

Hikari felt her insides churn at the wistful smile Shinji wore when mentioning this Maya person. "Maya-san? Was that the woman that dropped you off earlier?"

// Chibi Hikari begins to fret. Her Chibi husband has never been this late before.//

Shinji sat back up and nodded his head. "Yeah. She had the late shift last night and offered me a lift on her way home."

Hikari felt a growing sense of dread building inside. "Why……. Why was she dressed like ………. well, like that?" The image of the scandalously dressed woman dropping Shinji off tore at her young heart. The seemingly innocent, affectionate peck on the cheek had practically stopped her heart.

// Chibi Hikari watches the clock tick, wondering whether evil Chibi forces have waylaid her poor Chibi beloved. Visions of the numerous Chibi Whores that constantly tried to tempt him away surfaced.//

"Oh that," Shinji blushed nervously, "Maya-san said wanted to change out of her uniform before she went to bed. She said something about wanting to spend the whole day there." In all honesty Shinji had felt slightly uncomfortable with how Maya kept looking at him. Half pleading, half demanding he do something.

"I'm sure she did." Hikari growled menacingly. <And with how she was looking at you I'm sure sleeping alone was the last thing on her mind.>

"What?" Shinji asked. Hikari's dark frown and angry tone had him worried. Visions of Ritsuko and her examination table began looking like a soon to be unwelcome reality.

In the blink of an eye, Hikari reverted back to her normal self. "Never mind. I know," Clicking her fingers, Hikari leaned forward and trapped Shinji in his seat. "I sort of goofed and made too much for lunch, if you'd like we can both share mine."

Shinji relaxed a little. His experiences to date with females smiling and leaning towards him often resulted in one of two things. Getting embarrassed or slapped. Although being embarrassed appeared to be hard wired into his genetic structure. "Really? You don't mind? I don't want to be a bother Class Rep."

// A pair of Chibi hands grab her from behind and draw her into a warm and tender embrace.//

With the battle all but won, Hikari pushed for one more concession to advance her chance of complete victory. "It's no trouble and please, call me Hikari."

"Okay, but only if you call me Shinji, Hikari-san." Shinji relaxed. He had made another friend. Something he would not have ever expected a mere year ago.

// Soft Chibi lips slowly make their way around from the nape of her neck, along her jaw and finally to meet her own.//

Hikari grabbed both of Shinji's hands in hers and blushed deeply. She liked how her name sounded when he said it. "Deal Shinji-kun." Almost immediately she began daydreaming of her future married life to one Shinji Ikari and doing all the things that married couples do.

// Chibi Hikari Ikari melts into her husbands arms, losing herself to his deep, soulful blue eyes as Chibi Shinji picks her up and carries her to the bedroom. She shoots, she scores.//

"Dear Kami-sama, what in the nine layers of hell is that?" A students voice yelled from outside the classroom.

"I think…………. Kami, it's Ayanami!" Another voice responded, equally shocked.

Staring at the door, Shinji's eyes widened as soon as the First Children, Rei Ayanami entered the room. "Ayanami?" He said, trying to reconcile the name with the person that now stood there, staring intently at him.

Rei made a beeline directly for Shinji's desk, ignoring the presence of Hikari, who could only manage to look on in horror at the 'new and improved' Rei Ayanami. "Good morning Ikari-kun."

Shinji blinked and swallowed audibly. "Good morning Ayanami." His eyes wandered over Rei's face, amazed at the transformation. "Uhhm, Ayanami?"

"Yes Ikari-kun?" Rei continued to stare directly at the boy with a piercing gaze that you would swear could see through everything.

Standing up, Shinji tentatively reached out and took hold of Rei's hand. "Can I speak with you? In private?" He motioned for her to follow him outside in the hope of avoiding the outright stares from his fellow classmates.

Gripping his hand firmly, Rei nodded her head once and dragged him outside. "Of course Ikari-kun." <It has worked. The first stage is successful. Now to further the plan.>

***

Katsuragi / Sohryu Residence - The Entrance to Heaven & Hell in One Easy to Find Location

Asuka eyed the bowl of, well she supposed it might have been food at one stage, but now that Misato had had her way with it, it resembled something out of one of those animated tentacle things she had heard about. "I can't believe I'm eating this." She backed her chair up when the suspicious lumpy thing she had hoped was a tomato blinked at her.

Oblivious to the inhuman screams emanating from her own bowl, Misato continued to eat. "I know. Lucky wasn't it?"

Asuka watched a tentacle slither out of the bowl and grab her fork. "This is not what I would refer to as 'Lucky'. In fact I would almost go as far as to say this is about as unlucky as my life has ever been and that includes those TV reruns of 'Webster' you forced me to watch." Using the fork, breakfast began dragging itself off the table and on to freedom.

Misato arched an eyebrow at the slowly escaping meal. "It was for your own good. You should never spread malicious rumours about people." Quicker than the eye could see, Misato brought a meat cleaver down and severed the offensive tendril, effectively ending its brief bid for freedom. "Hurry up and eat your breakfast before it gets away."

Ignoring the moans and cries of pain that issued forth from her food, Asuka levelled a finger at her guardian. "You were in his room naked and trying to-" Her accusation was quickly silenced.

"I told you Asuka," Misato began casually flipping the cleaver. "I was sleepwalking."

Asuka's eyes followed the path of the dangerous implement, it's keen edge reflecting the kitchen light almost hypnotically. "Sleepstalking maybe."

"Your exaggerating Asuka. Eat your breakfast before it dies…. I mean gets cold." Misato slammed the heavy blade into the surface of the table. "I'd forgotten all about having a left over curry in the fridge. And you'd never guess it's only been there for a couple of years."

"Misato." Asuka ignored the shrieks of Pen-Pen as he battled valiantly against his food, although things looked bleak with his flamethrower fast running out of fuel.

"Yes Asuka?" Misato belched and hastily downed another Yebisu to clear the overpowering aftertaste of her food.

"I hate you, you do know that don't you?" Asuka clearly explained. "I'd hate for you to think anything else." Asuka wasn't too sure if her message of undying hatred would ever reach her slovenly guardian. The full-page adverts in the local newspaper and the prime-time infomercials did make it easier to a degree to relay her 'Misato Katsuragi Hate Campaign' but it always helped to add that personal touch.

Meanwhile, Pen-Pen had abandoned trying to incinerate his breakfast and was now plea-bargaining with it, offering the tall beer provider and violent, noisy one in place of his own life. One of the meal's 'eyes' ran a speculative gaze over the two alternate prospects.

"Right back at you, you annoying, frigid bitch queen from hell." Misato smirked. Her unauthorised biography of Asuka was due to hit the shelves next week and considering some of the more creative innuendo, Asuka would be too busy dodging Tokyo-3's Gay Pride Movement to interfere with Misato's plans. Revenge was sweet and often best served cold but sometimes it helped to have it published in paperback (RRP ¥1995) and it looked like 'Asuka - My Secret Life As A Lesbian's Bitch' was going to be a Number One Best Seller.

"Tramp." Asuka fired off.

"Devil." Misato countered.

"Old Hag." Asuka replied.

Misato looked at her watch. "Shouldn't you be thinking about getting to school Asuka? I mean the Principle did mention that if you were late just one more time he was going to transfer you into Class 2B. Wasn't that the one with all the confused young girls with hairy armpits that sent you all those lurid love letters?"

"Aaaah! Baka Shinji, we're going to……" Asuka looked around the small kitchen for any signs of the only male capable of surviving un-aided in the apartment. "He's not here is he?"

"No." Misato responded morosely. Her murderous thoughts of just how she intended to express her dissatisfaction over Shinji's absence to Commander Ikari involved his genitalis, an extremely blunt and very rusty pair of scissors and several long, painful hours to reflect on his latest decision . "He's not."

"What am I going to do for lunch?" Asuka wondered aloud.

"Leftovers?" Misato offered, pointing towards Pen-Pen's share that was busy preparing a roasting spit for it's warm water penguin feast

***

Tokyo-3 Municipal High School - If Only Thermal Expansion Was More 'Hands On'

"What would you like to speak to me about Ikari-kun?" Rei considered the situation from every perceivable angle. All her recent studies indicated that Shinji was going to profess his love for her. If that were so, she would simply step up the scenario to the final stage.

It was probably against some obscure school rule to have wild, unbridled sex in public view on school grounds but you never know until you try and Rei was willing to test those rules to the utmost if need be.

"What happened to you Ayanami?" Shinji stared openly at Rei. Gone was her regular school uniform, now replaced with a black, lacy full-length gown coupled with a leather corset and numerous buckles and straps. Her once soft azure hair was now dyed black and styled into numerous hard spikes. Her crimson eyes now lined with heavy black eyeliner and overshadowed with deep, dark purple mascara and to complete the ensemble she wore a deep black lipstick.

Set against her pale skin, it all looked quite erotic. Shinji couldn't help but feel slightly aroused by the whole effect as much as he knew it wasn't right or proper to think of Rei as an object of desire.

"My research has indicated that most prospective mates appreciate a partner who knows how to present themselves appropriately." Extracting a magazine from her school satchel, Rei handed it to Shinji. "This magazine provided the ideal guidance for someone with my complexion."

Shinji took the magazine, still unable to come to grips with how much his Ayanami had changed. "Your…….complexion?"

"Yes. The women shown here all have skin similar to my own." Rei pointed to the women shown on the cover.

Shinji stared in disbelief at the title of the magazine. "'Goth Lifestyles and Fashions'? You used this?" He looked up from the Magazine to Rei, back at the magazine and then again at Rei. He had to admit that the pale skin was a match, and like Rei, instead of school uniforms each of the women wore a range of outfits similar to the outfit Ritsuko had worn the night before.

"Yes. Is there something wrong Ikari-kun?" Rei was beginning to feel uncomfortable with how things were proceeding. Shinji had not expressed his undying love for her yet. His reaction was entirely unexpected. But like most competent strategists, she did have a series of backup plans that would ensure things went her way.

Even if he wasn't the most perceptive of individuals, Shinji was, as Misato had once told him, keenly observant of people's facial responses. Even with Rei's guarded reactions, he immediately realised that she was concerned about something and it could only be his careless remarks. "No Ayanami, but I'm fairly sure that wearing makeup and not wearing your uniform is going to get you into trouble. You might want to think about cleaning off the makeup for now. Here let me help." He clasped her hand and led her towards a nearby water fountain. "You should probably change into your tracksuit as well."

Even though they were now spending time together that was not focussed around EVA or NERV, Rei felt the sense of trepidation building. "So you find it offensive?"

Shinji smiled and shook his head as he helped clean the black hair gel and other cosmetics off of the young girl taking great care not to splash the water onto her exotic clothes. "Not at all Ayanami. It is different I guess, but it does look good on you. You should probably wear it on the weekends or when you're out on a date or something." Satisfied that most of it was gone, he handed Rei his handkerchief to dry her face.

Inhaling deeply, Rei could smell the distinct fragrance that Shinji had. It was a raw, musky odour with a subtle hint of deodorant that electrified her senses. "Date. You mean a romantic situation where a couple can further cultivate their emotional and physical bond to one another?" Romance and bondage. This was more along the lines of her projected scenario.

Shinji shuffled nervously from one foot to he other. "I guess. I've never really been on one before, so I wouldn't really know." He wondered whether he should count all the times Misato had dragged him out to all her favourite bars and nightspots. He didn't mind being the designated driver, even if he was underage but paying for Misato's drinks was beginning to put a huge strain on his finances.

"Shinji-kun." With her face and hair now back to normal, Rei stepped closer to him. <There are no witnesses. I can simply overpower him and then relocate back to my apartment.>

"Yes?" Shinji asked, rinsing out the makeup that had stained his handkerchief.

"Will you allow m-"

"Shinji!" Touji's booming shout cut Rei off. "You won't believe it. Guess who's back?" Racing up he planted both hands on Shinji's shoulders, patting them excitedly.

"Huh? What are you talking about Touji?" Shinji asked, his voice stuttering due to his friend's enthusiasm.

"Dust of the guitar Shin-man, the Chikyu Bouei Band (Earth defence band) is making a comeback." Touji proclaimed with tears in his eyes. "Hey Ayanami, what's with the outfit? You thinking of joining our band? We could always use a decent back up vocalist."

Rei simply shook her head once as she considered just how she should reward the young athlete for his untimely interruption. <The Commander has stated the necessity for a Fourth Children. Suzuhara will fulfil the necessary requirements.> Those requirements being a single word.

Expendable.

Shinji gaped at his taller friend. "But Asuka only agreed to sing that one time and-"

"What makes you think I'm talking about Satan's Daughter?" Touji smiled and draped an arm over Shinji's shoulders as he led him back towards the classroom.

***

NERV - Just Leave Your Self Respect At The Door. (No Refunds)

Maya was feeling perturbed. No, it was more than that. There was an itch that she needed scratched and if things had gone slightly differently she would still be at home in bed and having that damned itch scratched good and proper. But with that plan all but ruined she had decided to head into work. It would at least take her mind off her frustrations.

Walking into Command Centre she saw that one person had already turned up.

"Hi Sempai." She called out cheerfully to her mentor.

"Hello Maya-kun." Ritsuko responded.

Both women smiled and started working on their respective projects. Ritsuko updating the MAGI's 'Shinji Surveillance' software while Maya commenced updating her 'The Reasons Why I Want To Dip Shinji Ikari In Chocolate And Lick Him Clean' web site.

All in all, just another typical day at NERV for the Head of Project E and her assistant.

<BITCH!> They both thought in unison. Eyes filled with jealousy and loathing flickered towards each other.

"I heard you had some fun this morning Maya-kun // last night Sempai." Both women spoke at the same time.

There was a slight pause as both Ritsuko and Maya stared at one another. "It wasn't like that." They both declared hastily at the joint accusations, their cheeks turning a light pink colour.

With hands on hips they both took a step forward. "Then what was it like?" They both demanded at the same time.

Eyes began examining the floor. "I don't know, he got away // he had to go to school." They both answered, weary resignation evident in their voices.

Looking at each other, both women sighed and continued with their duties for the day, scheming and plotting their next chance.

<Next time. I'll get him next time.>

***

Kouzou slowly washed his hands, relieved that the adult diapers he always wore managed to contain the majority of his most recent, unfortunate accident. Not many people could appreciate that simply standing around looking grim and commanding for hours on end at his age was fraught with peril You couldn't command the respect of the underlings if you were constantly disappearing to deal with a weak prostate and bladder. "Ikari, has there been any further word on the whereabouts of Lillith?" He asked, directing his question over his shoulder.

"Not yet. The more troops I assign to the recovery, the more they just disappear." Gendou's strained voice responded from inside the toilet cubicle.

Wiping his hands dry, Kouzou straightened his jacket and checked his appearance one more time. It was a good thing he always kept a spare uniform at work. "Why not ask the Rei clones to assist in tracking her down. Surely they should be able to sense her whereabouts?"

"I already tried." Gendou replied amidst a series of grunts. "They were adamant that they had more important things to prepare for."

"And that would be?" Kouzou inquired.

Gendou heaved a huge sigh of relief. "I'm not sure, they simply demanded an advance on their allowance and then hurried off."

"I suppose that would explain the budget shortfall." One of his many duties included keeping track of budget deficits, at least the ones not caused by the rampant embezzling of funds by senior management and frivolous expenditure on porn.

"Fuyutsuki?" Gendou's voice issued from behind the toilet door.

"Yes?" Kouzou wondered what the younger man wanted now. He hoped he wouldn't have to help him wipe his own ass.

Not again.

"Is there any spare toilet paper out there?" Gendou asked.

Kouzou looked at the newly opened box full of toilets rolls. "No." Grabbing the box, he left the executive washroom, leaving the self-proclaimed king on his throne. "I'll go and replenish the supply. I'll be back as soon as I can." Placing a Biochemical Hazard sign on the door, Kouzou disappeared down the hallway, fully intending to make the most of the Commander's 'absence'.

***

Tokyo-3 MunicipalHigh School- Has Anyone Else Noticed How Repetitive This Is?

After Hikari finished enforcing the 'Stand, Bow, Sit' routine, involving methods that even the most brutal of Yakuza bully boys would find unnecessarily cruel, all the students still conscious waited with baited breath for the elderly teacher to begin his eight hour long monologue about his Pre-Second Impact Life as a bed spring in a brothel.

Sanity was obviously not an essential requirement for teaching these days.

"It appears we have some new members to welcome into our class today students. I would like to introduce three new members to our class. Please come in girls." The archaic man motioned for the new students to enter the class. "Apparently they are identical ……… triplets?" He looked curiously at the three young girls. "Excuse me girls but when I last studied biology, identical triplets wasn't actually a genetic possibility." Admittedly, when he had last studied biology they had just discovered the differences between men and women.

"You are not the first to comment about our rather special origins Sensei." The first of the three girls replied somewhat evasively. All three girls looked remarkably similar in appearance with pale skin and short, unruly hair.

"I suppose if you live long enough you get to see everything eventually." He nodded to himself sagely. "Anyway, I'll let you introduce yourselves."

"Thank you." She bowed to the Sensei who had already forgotten the topic of conversation. "Pleased to meet you all. We are the Hayashibara sisters. I am Lina, the eldest sister." Lina's cocky smile and bright red hair was more than a match for a certain Pilot of Unit 02.

"I am Tomoko, the middle sister. I hope we can be friends." Tomoko's long, dark brown hair and sultry gaze could more than equal the talents of a certain green eyed former spy.

"Hello everybody. My name is Momiji. The youngest of the three of us." Momiji's bright smile and pleasant disposition looked markedly similar to a certain brunette Class Representative's.

"I hope everyone will make them feel at home." The Sensei remarked. "Please take any available seat and I will begin class."

Shinji was too busy trying to think why it felt like he somehow knew the three Hayashibara siblings when he suddenly found all three surrounding him, their eye's sparkling with adoration. Without even saying a word his adjacent classmates suddenly decided to vacate their seats by levitating into the air and then violently propelling themselves backwards into the wall.

"These seats appear vacant Sensei. We will sit here." All three girls said in unison, their eyes still pinned on a certain young male Pilot.

Shinji glanced around. He was now effectively surrounded on all sides. Asuka, Mana, and Hikari to the right and in front of him and Rei, Lina, Tomoko and Momiji to the left and behind him. He looked pleadingly to his friends and classmates for some sign of hope only to find the male population of the class praying to his soon to be departed soul.

"Pleased to meet you Ikari-kun." Lina said, leaning over as close to him as she could.

"My pleasure but how did you know who I was?" Shinji still couldn't place where he had met the girls but he was sure he had at some point.

"We know everything about you." Tomko answered. "You are quite well known by our entire family."

"Family? Do I know any of them?" Shinji asked curiously.

"You know our older sister." Momiji replied, her eyes flickering over to where Rei sat watching the entire drama unfold.

***

Reiquarium Headquarters - Brought To You By The People That Put The 'Bounce' Back Into Your Fantasies

"This was not in the scenario!" Rei clone #24 exclaimed as she watched her 'sisters' flirting with Shinji courtesy of the live feed provided by the 'Shinji Ikari Channel'.

Rei clone #141 opened the manual that had been jointly developed to ensure the eventual capture and assimilation of Shinji Ikari into the Rei collective. "Number's 12, 48 and 113 were simply meant to infiltrate the school grounds and observe Ikari-kun. They are breaching the parameters of their duty."

"Implement damage control procedure's. They must not be allowed to seduce the target." Rei clone #3 folded her hands in front of her face as she rested her elbows on her makeshift command table.

<<BITCH! HE'S MINE!>> Numerous voices thought in unison.

***

End Third Mistake

Tbc???

Authors Post-Self Loathing -

Yes, the Rei clones are making their move, but is it as a collective or just the start of their internal feud? Hell, even I don't know and yes I basically used the voice actor's family name and some of her better-known characters for first names. It's called poetic licence (or being a lazy bastard). ^-^

And for those of you that know what the band business that Touji was talking about will also know who will be appearing in the next chapter.

Not much else to comment about really, but I should take the time out to assure those readers loopy enough to actually read this thing, let alone the authors insane rambling's, that I do intend to finish this now that I've started it. Still don't know how things will pan out though or how quickly I can manage to spew this stuff out. I pretty much write it in one hit when the moment takes me or when the drugs start to wear off.

As always, post your flames, hate mail and abuse here at FFN (Or where ever you find this).

Any other death threats etc are welcome at -

otaku_dman@yahoo.com.au.

Ja Ne