Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi: the Fallen Angel Hunter ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Evangelion or anyone in this story.
 
It was a nice day in Asguard; a young angel was called into Kami-Sama's office. He has long silver hair and blue eyes. Like all angels, he was dressed in long white robes and had two huge wings. “Shingi, I see you had finished your training.” He said.
 
Shingi; the angel nodded his head. “Yes, I have father.” He nodded and smiled.
 
Good, good” he said. “Now, I have a mission for you.” Shingi lifted his head.
 
“I hear and obey.”
 
I want you to go down to Midguard to turn in all of the escaped, evil angels.” Shingi nodded, “your code name will be Tenshi. But your name on Midguard will be Shinji Ikari.” His eyes widen, “is there something wrong Shingi?
 
“No sir, it's just that `Ikari Shinji' was my name before I died.” He said, Kami-Sama nodded and smiled.
 
Ah, I see. Well, I think that Shinji Ikari's nickname is going to be `Lazarus'.” He chuckled, “It is now, my will that this meeting shall end. Good luck, Tenshi.” With that, Shingi left to tell his mother that he has a mission and he won't be seeing her for a while.
 
“So you are going to Midguard?” She said, she was a very beautiful young woman; she had long black hair and blue eyes. Shingi was packing up his things and getting ready to go on his mission.
 
“Yeah, sigh I'll miss you so much.” He said, she grabbed him and hugged him tightly.
 
“Hey, I'll see if I can come and join you alright?” She said, just then there was a knock on the door. She went to go and see whom it was. It was another angel; she was his partner on the mission. She was dressed in a white mini dress, black pumps and a long red trench coat. She had long lavender hair and eyes she was very beautiful. “Oh, hello Mizato.”
 
The angel walked in and thanked the angel for letting her in, “is he ready Yui?” She said, Yui; Shingi's angelic mother, smiled and nodded. He walked out and they saw him. He was in a white shirt; slacks, boots and a jacket with zip up cuffs. His hair was now black and in a ponytail and his eyes were a darker shade of blue.
 
“Hello, Miza-chan.” He said, “all ready.” She grabbed him, he took one last look at his mother, and she smiled and kissed him on the forehead. With that they took off for Midguard.
 
End of Prologue