Nightwalker Fan Fiction ❯ 13th Night - Mind Games ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thank you to everybody who reviewed this story

_________________________________________________________ _________________________________


LEMON WARNING!!!!!!!

13th Night - Mind Games

Part 2

When Shido regained his senses he was lying sprawled out on a very soft and very comfortable surface. He could feel the presence of the other vampire near him. His eyes flew open with a start, and he realized that he was lying on a bed, Cain's bed. To his relieve he noticed that he was still dressed. At least Cain hadn't tried to take advantage of him while he was out.

"Ah, you are finally awake."

Shido turned his head toward the low, satisfied voice. The blond was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching him.

"How did I get here?"

"You don't remember?" Cain's voice was deep and as smooth as velvet. He moved closer and leaned over his former mate, amber colored eyes burning with desire.

Shido tried to push him away. "I remember passing out in your arms."

"Yes, you got me quite worried there. You really ought to take better care of yourself, Shido."

Shido snorted. "You did this to me, didn't you?" He shivered, as the older vampire raised his hand and ran his fingertips along the sensitive flesh at the nape of his neck. Sharp nails scraped over his skin, but not hard enough to be painful. The touch seemed to ignite something deep inside Shido, sending waves of liquid fire through his veins. He closed his eyes against the onslaught of sensations that washed over him. "What did you put into the blood?"

"Me?" Cain asked innocently. "You think I would do something like that?"

"It's either that, or you are playing with my mind again, and this isn't real."

The older vampire gave a deep, bubbling laugh. He dipped his head and nipped at Shido's ear. "Well, if this isn't real, then there is no reason why you shouldn't enjoy this, is there?"

The green-eyed vampire growled and tried to push him away. "Get the hell off of me."

Cain seized Shido's wrists and pinned him down on the bed. He glared down at his former mate with an irritated sparkle in his eyes. "Why do you continue this pointless struggle, Shido? You want this, just as much as I do. I can see it in your eyes."

"No, I don't," Shido snarled.

"Liar," Cain hissed into his ear. "I can not put something into your head that is not already there. I can only show you your deepest fears and desires."

Shido gasped when strong jaws clamped down on his neck, inflicting a mixture of pleasure and pain, without breaking the skin. Cain released his wrists and with nimble fingers unbuttoned his shirt. A rush of cold air hit his bare skin as the fabric was peeled away, and he shivered.

Cain leaned in to capture his mate's mouth in a heated and passionate kiss. His tongue teased Shido's lips till they parted slightly, allowing him entrance.

Shido closed his eyes with a sigh. The fire in his veins was burning stronger than before, and he knew he was fighting a loosing battle.

Cain nipped at Shido's bottom lip as he broke their kiss, licking away a few drops of blood, before he pushed himself up on his hands and knees. For a few moments he kneeled over the younger vampire, regarding him through half lidded eyes.

Shido shuddered as a strong but gentle hand moved over his chest until it found one of his nipples. Long fingers circled it slowly before giving it little squeezes and twists. Then Cain lowered his head. His tongue flickered over the little, pink bud, sending waves of pleasure through Shido's body and straight to his groins. The younger vampire flushed, but did nothing to stop the blond. Soft lips enveloped the quickly hardening nub; sharp fangs grazed over sensitive skin. Shido's breath came in staggered pants, harsh to his own ears. He arched his back, his nails digging into the silk sheets beneath him. He writhed and moaned under the older vampire's talented touches. He couldn't remember the last time he had experienced such … such intense sensations. His resistance was slowly melting away like snow in the warm rays of the sun. Cain, what are you doing to me? I don't really want this, do I?

"What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong," Cain assured him huskily. He raised his head just long enough to gaze into a pair of clouded, green eyes. "You are just overly sensitive because you have been depriving yourself of these pleasures for way to long, love. Don't fight it. Allow yourself to enjoy the feelings of bliss." He turned his attention back to his mate's nipples. As he suckled them softly, rolling the tips around with his tongue, and grazing his teeth over the now taut nubs, his hands wandered over Shido's broad chest, down to slim hips.
"Beautiful, you are so beautiful," he breathed, before raising his head and capturing Shido's mouth in slow and drawn out kiss. Full lips parted for him invitingly and he slipped his tongue between them, plundering the hot cavern of the other's mouth.

Shido groaned. His own tongue moved to tangle with Cain's, as he lifted a hand to cup the back of Cain's head and bury his fingers into silky, golden hair. It felt so good...
He gave an almost feral growl as the blond pulled away.

Cain slipped the shirt off Shido's shoulders, exposing more pale skin, and placed a trail of wet kisses along the younger vampire's jaw. He suckled at the soft flesh at the nape of the neck, raising exquisite little bruises, while one of his hands found its way between Shido's legs.

Shido whimpered softly, letting his head fall back to expose his throat to the golden-haired vampire. Cain gave a deep, satisfied growl at this gesture of complete submission.

Shido snarled, as powerful jaws clamped down on his neck; sharp fangs driving deep into his most vulnerable spot. He clawed at the sheets to stop himself from slashing at Cain. But the pain only lasted for a few seconds before being replaced by a feeling of intense bliss. The faint smell of blood reached his sensitive nose as the blond started to drink.

After only a few moments Cain pulled away with a contented smile. He was more than satisfied that his old mate had accepted his dominance once again. He licked the puncture wounds close, and wiped a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth. "Your blood tastes just as sweet as I remember it."

Shido looked up at the golden-haired vampire, eyes half-lidded and clouded with pleasure. He was still riding the wave of rapture, induced by Cain's bite, and desire was beginning to override any rational thought he had left. With trembling hands he reached up and unbuttoned Cain's shirt. He nuzzled the firm column of the blonde's neck as he slipped off the garment and discarded it somewhere beside the bed. While he kissed and licked his way down a broad chest, his fingers moved deeper, fumbling with the button of Cain's fly.

"No!" The golden-haired vampire swatted away the hands. "Not until I tell you to." He seized Shido's wrists, pushing them back into the sheets. "Leave them there," he demanded firmly.

Shido snarled in frustration, but obeyed. As Cain claimed his mouth once again he could taste his own blood on the other's lips, underlined by the blonde's distinct flavor. He raised his hips slightly, grinding his arousal seductively against Cain's body. He needed more than just kisses; his throbbing erecting was aching for release. "How long are you going to keep teasing me?" he growled

"Hush. I have been waiting for this for too long to turn it into a quick fuck," Cain told him. "I want to relish every moment of this." I will make you realize what you have been missing. I will make you scream for more. Before the night is over you will regret that you ever left.

"You talk too much."

Cain gave a low chuckle. "Quite eager for somebody who didn't want this in the first place, aren't we?" One of his hands disappeared beneath the waistband of Shido's trousers, lingering for a moment in the patch of soft curls above his manhood, before moving deeper. Long fingers fondled the firm shaft softly.

A low feral sound escaped Shido, something between a purr and a growl. Green eyes closed, and his back arched slightly as leaned into the touch, begging for a firmer caress. But Cain continued to stroke lightly, denying the younger vampire the release that he needed so desperately. Then the hand disappeared, and the blond shifted on the bed. Shido's eyes flew open. He didn't want to lose the feeling of bare skin against skin as the other's body pressed against his. His mouth opened, but before he could voice his protest Cain laid one finger over his lips.

"Hush," he whispered. Cain's gaze wandered down to the bulge in his mate's pants. Those trousers had to be highly uncomfortable by now. He knelt down at Shido's feet, removing shoes and socks, taking time to kiss those slender feet, before he unbuttoned the young vampire's pants. Cain could feel Shido shiver slightly, even as he raised his hips to allow himself to be stripped of his trousers and underwear.

The garments dropped to the floor and Cain rose. For a long moment he beheld the beautiful creature, lying naked and completely exposed under his eyes. Long, violet hair pooled around Shido's head. Green eyes, dark with desire, gazed at him longingly. He is lovely, Cain thought with a hint of possessiveness. His beauty stunned me, when I saw him for the very first time. I knew right then and there that I had to make him mine, and preserve that magnificence for all eternity. I have always loved beautiful things, and he is no exception. The golden -haired vampire discarded his own clothes before he climbed back onto the wide bed, stretching out next to his mate. He let his fingertips run slowly up and down the sensitive areas of Shido's inner thighs, barely brushing his firm length.

The slowness with which Cain was proceeding was making the younger vampire crazy. He was painfully aroused now and in need of release. Shido embraced the blond and pulled him down on top of him. He pressed his erection against Cain's, rubbing them together slowly, steadily. A low growl formed deep in his throat, as he claimed Cain's mouth forcefully. "Are you trying to drive me insane?" he asked between kisses, his voice hoarse and heavy with desire.

Cain laughed softly against his lips. "Impatient and demanding as always."

"I wouldn't be, if you would finally stop teasing, and fill me." Shido gave a frustrated growl as the golden-haired vampire pulled away.

"All in good time." Cain placed a trail of kisses down his mate's throat, over his perfectly build chest and flawless abdomen. His tongue dipped teasingly into the hollow of Shido's navel before he moved deeper, until he reached a patch of soft curls. He could feel the younger vampire shiver in anticipation and need. The blond dipped his head and let his tongue swirl over the head of his mate's aching erection, licking off a few drops of pre-cum.

Shido gasped. Cain took the tip of the weeping arousal in his mouth licking it, slowly and softly. The younger vampire shuddered as jolts of pleasure shot through his body. "More…," he breathed. "I need more…I…," His words ended in a strangled cry as the blond took him into his mouth completely, and gently started to suckle. Incoherent words broke from his lips. His dug his hands into Cain's shoulders, his claws leaving bloody marks on the pale skin, but neither of the two vampires seemed to care. Shido could feel the pressure starting to build in his groin, foreshadowing the approaching orgasm.

Oh, what a sweet agony!
Under Cain's skillful ministrations it didn't take long before he climaxed; spilling his seeds into the blonde's mouth with a hoarse cry.

In the afterglow of his orgasm, Shido was barely aware that Cain retrieved a small vial of oil from the nightstand, spread his mate's legs apart and positioned himself between his thighs. The golden-haired vampire prepared him quickly before coating his own erection with oil. Shido snarled as Cain entered him with one swift and powerful thrust.

Cain threw his head back with a satisfied growl, as he buried himself in his mate's tight passage. He stilled and waited for the other vampire to adjust to the feeling. It had been a long time, and he didn't want to inflict unnecessary pain. When he felt Shido's muscles relax around him, he began to thrust.

Shido closed his eyes and let the sensation fill him, as Cain began to move, slowly at first but becoming more forceful with every thrust. He bit down hard on his lower lip, swallowing a cry as the blond hit that magic spot deep inside him that sent a hot current of pleasure through his body. The green-eyed vampire cooed in delight. He spread his legs further, as he arched up, meeting each thrust with a movement of his hips. The friction of Cain's sex against his sweet spot was all it took to arouse him again.

Cain gripped his mate's hips with both hands, changing his pace every so often to prolong the sweet ordeal as lomg as possible. Shido's moans reached him through a haze of pleasure. Curving one hand around the young vampire's hardening shaft, Cain pumped it in rhythm with his thrusts.


Shido moaned louder and clawed at the sheets, pleasure and the need for release running rampant through his body. The dual sensations Cain was inflicting on him were more than he could take. He arched up one more time, shuddering as the orgasm hit him.


The sudden contraction of the muscles around his manhood sent Cain over the edge as well. He came with a hoarse cry then collapsed, heavily panting, on the bed next to Shido. He wrapped his arm around the younger vampire, pulling him close.

Shido didn't resist. Worn out, but sated, he cuddled up against the blonde's broad chest. Cradled into Cain's arms he fell into a peaceful slumber.

_________________________________________________________ _________________________________

T.B.C.

Author's Note:

Feedback is greatly appreciated, constructive criticism is welcome :-)