One Piece Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ You and 4 Other Guys? ❯ You and 4 other guys? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Luffy or any one from Kingdom Hearts2.
 
-you-
Name: Terra
Age: 13
Looks: incredibly hot.
-Naruto-
Name: Naruto Usumaki
Age: 14(?)
-Luffy-
Name: Monkey D. Luffy
Age: 14(?)
 
You bump into Naruto on your way to the next village and without you knowing he follows you. On your way through the Destiny Islands you bump into Sora and Roxas. They take you to a bar. “Help!” you get lost in the crowd. “Terra!” Sora and Roxas shout. Someone grabs you from behind you turn around to see Naruto. You kiss him and say, “Thank you for rescu-“ he kisses you softly. You lose your train of thought. He leads you out of the crowd over to Sora and Roxas. “OK so we're all set?” you ask. “Yea.” They all answer. You drag the three boys up the hill to where Luffy is waiting. “I brought friends!” you say. “Oh, you brought your boyfriends.” Luffy gets mad. “What's with the prick?” Naruto asks pointing at Luffy. Then they all start fighting. “OK,” Roxas interrupts. “How `bout she gives each of us a kiss and whoever is the best kisser is hear boyfriend.” Everyone nods you roll your eyes. “And,” Sora adds. “No sore losers!” Everyone nods again including you.
 
You kiss Naruto first remembering earlier, then Luffy. Then Sora he smiles and Roxas to you he smells like hairspray. You make your decision quickly: I choose…………………all of you.
The End