One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ Chaos control! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
CARMY: Another story! Another story! YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
ME:Calm down charmy! i don't own anyone here! Charmy put that down!



Sonic’s world…

Sonic and Shadow were racing around the Master Emerald, each holding two Chaos Emeralds. The others were watching them with the rest of the emeralds. Eggman was above them finishing his newest creation, Shadow Android.
“Ready Shad?” Sonic asked.
“Don’t call me ’Shad’! it’s Shadow and I’m ready,” Shadow calmly spoke.
“Chaos… CONTROL!!!!!!!!!”
A blinding flash appeared around them and the others and the Master Emerald and sent them to another dimension.

One Piece world…

“Hey Chopper, are you okay?” Nami asked Chopper showing concern.
“It’s just… I feel that I’m the only creature on this ship and that there isn’t anyone else out there who I can just know who are just as different as me,” Chopper replied.
Just then the Chaos control opened and spitted out Sonic and the others. Chopper saw this and was about to cry for joy. Chopper then saw Cream and started to blush.
“Whoa! Where are we?” Sonic questioned to his friends.
“We appear to be on a ship in the middle of the sea…” Shadow replied just as Sonic fell overboard.
“He can’t swim!” Tails yelped.
“I could get some help!” Chopper blurted out.
Shadow and the others saw him and thought ‘Who is he and what’s with the blue nose?’. Cream saw Chopper and blushed.
“Sure!” Amy Spoke very loudly.
“Guys! Luffy Fell overboard again!” Chopper shouted as loud as he could.
Everyone came up to deck except Luffy, who was actually in the water trying to rescue Sonic thinking he could join his crew. It took everyone on the ship to pull them up, Chopper even had to use his human form, Cream saw Chopper and blushed.
“Luffy, I have two questions. One, who is this? And two, why did you fall over board?” Zolo questioned the captain.
“He was in trouble and I wanted him to join our crew and I don’t know his name! Hahahahhahahahahahahaha!” Luffy replied and laughed until he got hit with Amy‘s Piko-Piko hammer.
“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Monsters!!!!!!!!” Usopp yelped as loud as he could.
Chopper whacked him in his human form.
“They might have eaten the Human-Human fruit idiot!” Chopper baked at Usopp as he returned to his regular form.
“The Human-Human fruit?” Sonic asked Chopper.
‘They didn’t eat the Human-Human fruit?! Who are these creatures?’ Chopper thought.
“My name’s Sonic by the way and thanks, Luffy was it?” Sonic spoke as he shook Luffy’s hand.
“Where are we and the name is Shadow, the ultimate life form,” Shadow said.
“Your on the Grand Line!” Luffy shouted as he looked up. “Hey, What’s that?”
“Angel Island! The Master Emerald! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Knuckles yelped as loud as he could and fainted. Sonic hit Knuckles with a judo move but when he pulled Luffy’s arm, he saw it stretch.
“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” Sonic yelped. “How did you do that?”
“A long time ago, I ate the cursed fruit and became a rubber man,” Luffy spoke as he stretched his mouth to show them.
“I know of the cursed fruit!” Sonic said.
Nami saw the Chaos Emeralds and her eyes became Berries. ‘Those Emeralds would be worth a lot of money! I have to get them!’ She thought.
“Hey, Rouge! Get back here!” Knuckles barked.
Everyone saw a bat creature flying to the floating island. Everyone knew that was the one Knuckles called ‘Rouge’.
“What’s a Master Emerald?” Zolo asked Knuckles.
“It’s my sworn duty to guard it from evil and it’s the largest jewel know to mankind,” Knuckles explained. Nami heard him and her eyes grew into even bigger Berry shaped.
Sonic checked his pockets to find his wallet to show Luffy the currency of Mobius, but discovered it missing.
“Who took my wallet?” Sonic asked.
“What are these things? Rings?” Nami spoke, very disappointed.
“Hey, give me back my wallet!” Sonic barked.
“What are those emeralds?” Nami asked Sonic.
“They’re called Chaos Emeralds. Me and shadow use them to become our super forms,” Sonic explained.
“What’s that on your wrist?” Luffy inquired Sonic.
“It’s called ‘A.F.I.S.T.’. I just press this button and a blue aurora appears around me and my attack and speed increases, allowing me to do things I could never do like multiplying,” Sonic explained.
Nami inched closer to the Chaos Emeralds, but Shadow saw her and did a spindash on her, knocking her out. Luffy saw what Shadow did and got very angry at him.
“GUUUUUUUM-GUUUUUUUUUUM… BURST!” Luffy shouted as his left arm stretched fifty miles backwards and then retracted just as Luffy was close to Shadow and his retracted arm hit him, sending him into a wall.
“Luffy calm down!” Sonic yelped. “He hates people who want the Chaos Emeralds for selfish reasons. Nami maybe wanted the Chaos Emeralds for money.”

Next time, Chaser's ship appears and Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles eat cursed fruit!