One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ Cursed Fruit Island ahoy! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
CHARMY: NEW CHAPTER! NEW CHAPTER! NEW CHAPTER!
VECTOR: bE QOUITE! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!
ME?: I DON'T OWN ANYONE HERE EXCEPT THE LEARN-LEARN FRUIT!

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THE NAVY’S RIGHT BEHIND US!!!!!” Usopp yelped from the crow’s nest.
He was right, Chaser’s ship was right behind them. The straw hats were getting ready to fight when Shadow use two of the Chaos Emeralds.
“Chaos… CONTROL!!!!!!” Shadow shouted as he grabbed the two Chaos Emeralds.
The next few things happened, everyone saw what Shadow was doing. The two emeralds Shadow grabbed started to glow brightly, consuming the whole ship and then it reappeared near Cursed island, the next stop to One Piece.
“Hey what are those things there?” Sonic asked as he pointed to the cursed fruit.
“I don’t know and I don’t care! I’m hungry!” Knuckles shouted as he jumped off the ship and ran toward the cursed fruit and started to eat the gum-gum fruit and the chop-chop fruit. Sonic, Tails, and Shadow also ate some of the cursed fruit. Sonic ate the Chop-chop fruit, the bomb-bomb fruit, and the gum-gum fruit. Tails ate the learn-learn fruit, the kilo-kilo fruit, and the smoke-smoke fruit, and Shadow just ate the flame-flame fruit.
“This stuff tastes horrible!” they all barked.
“Hey what’s wrong Luffy?” Sonic asked to a long opened mouth Luffy.
“You guys ate the cursed fruit!” Luffy yelped. “I’ll even show you guys.”
Luffy grabbed Knuckles’ and Sonic’s hands and pulled on them. They stretched, causing everyone to freak out. Luffy the shot Tails with his gum-gum pistol, Tails’ face turned into smoke, causing a bigger freak out. Then, Luffy asked Shadow to imagine that his arm was on fire. Shadow did and it actually turned into fire, causing the biggest freak out of them all.
“I have an idea,” Zolo said as he took out his Wado.
He sliced Sonic’s head off, but his head just reattached itself to the body, causing everyone to freak out. He did it to Knuckles as well, and just like Sonic, it reattached itself to the body.
“I have to find Angle Island!” Knuckles shouted as he jumped into the ocean. “Help! I can’t swim! Hey wait, why can’t I swim!?”
“People who eat the cursed fruit gain amazing abilities, but lose the ability to swim,” Nami explained.
It took fifteen minutes to get him out because he didn’t want to come out onto the island, he just wanted to get back to Angle Island.

Next time, Buggy and Spade are back, Amy is controled by Mojhi, and more crazyness!