One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ Let's get ready to rumble! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Me: CHARMY, DON'T BITE ME!
Charmy: How come we aren't in the story?
Me: you'll be init soon now get off of my hand!

“I think I’m going to have to teach the guys who ate the gum-gum fruit,” Luffy spoke as he checked everyone if they all ate the gum-gum fruit, he saw that Knuckles and Sonic were the only ones who ate the gum-gum fruit. Just as Luffy was done, Spade showed up.
“Hey Bro! Are they new crew members?” Spade asked.
Shadow went into attack position lighting up his flames as well. Spade saw Shadow and relized that he ate the heat-heat fruit.
“I’d be happy to help you learn more about your powers, Black,” Spade said to Shadow, that was the wrong thing to say to Shadow.
Shadow grabbed Spade by the neck, but just as he was about to punch Spade, Spade used his heat-heat powers and got out of Shadow’s grasp and punched Shadow in the gut.
“So, would you like me to help teach you?” Spade asked again.
“Yes, and the name’s Shadow, the world’s ultimate life form!” Shadow replied.
“Well anyways Luffy, I was hoping you could help me with a mission I have,” Spade spoke. “Black beard got out of his cell and is after us. I’ve been assigned to find and capture him again.”
“Guys, we got company,” Sonic squeaked as he was being choked by… a floating hand.
“Well, well. We meat again Luffy,” a voice spoke.
Everyone turned to see Buggy and his crew.
“I’d hate to break your fun Big Nose, but I also have you powers! Chop-chop Festival!” Sonic cried as his whole body separated into pieces.
Buggy’s whole crew started to sweat uncontrollably.
HOW DARE THAT BLUE CREATURE CALL ME ‘BIG NOSE’?! FIRE THE BUGGY BALL!!!!!!” Buggy howled to his crew.
Sonic was putting himself together when he saw a big cannonball in front him. Luckily, he was the fastest hedgehog in the world, he just ran at his top speed to dodge the cannonball. When the cannonball exploded, it destroyed half of the trees in it’s path.
“Hey Chopper, do you have anything to increase my abilities of the cursed fruit?” Sonic pondered Chopper.
Chopper replied by tossing him a Rumble Ball.
“Eat this!” Chopper called.
Sonic ate the ball and had a vision of four different forms he could do.
“Chop-chop harpoon!” Buggy barked as his hands with knifes popped out in his knuckles.
“Spike mode!” Sonic shouted as his spike grew around his body, completely covering him from head to toe.
“EEEEEEYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!” Buggy yelped as his hands were bleeding.
Mohji appeared beside Buggy and did his regular act and told everyone there who was animal to attack the hedgehog. As always, he got hit by everyone except Amy who took out her hammer and started to attack Sonic.
“Hey what do you know, it worked,” Mohji spoke as he got punched by Knuckles.
“Turbo mode!” Sonic shouted as his legs grew long.
He ran as fast as he could, which was as fast as when he’s in chaos control. He reappeared behind Mohji.
“Arm boost!” Sonic shouted as his arms grew super strong and he grabbed Mohji. “Snap her out of that trance, ugly or else!”
“Yes sir! Right away sir!” Mohji said as he snapped his fingers, putting Amy out of her control.
She thanked Sonic then sent everyone who was apart of Buggy, Ritchie, Mohji, and Cabaji flying onto the Eggcarrier. Buggy’s crew gasped and ran to the ship goin’ far away from the island.