One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ Eggman and the Chaotix ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone here!

Mean while, Eggman was designing machines to destroy Sonic when his intruder alert went off. He went upstairs to see Buggy, Ritchie. Mohji, and Cabaji.
“Who are you?” Eggman ordered.
“I hate those creatures down there!” Buggy roared.
“I see you hate those animals down there,” Eggman spoke. “I hate them as well and that kid with the straw hat. I say we unite together to destroy them all and rule this planet.”
“Deal, because you hate Luffy,” Buggy spoke as he shook Robotnik’s hand. “My name’s Buggy the pirate clown, and this is my real nose by the way, so don’t say anything about it.”
“I’m Doctor Robotnik! The world’s greatest genius!” Eggman introduced himself.
Eggman took the next few days to introduce his robots. Buggy and his cronies were about to choke Eggman when he was at his last robot. After he finished, they ate a whole lot of meat. Buggy challenged Eggman to an eating contest. Eggman won. And Eggman got a actual Buggy the pirate clown headband, making him an official member of Buggy’s crew. Then bed.

Meanwhile in Sonic’s world…

The Chaotix were on a case for Vanilla, to find her daughter and her chao, Cream and Cheese. They were about to give up when they found a weird star-like thing. It had something written down on it. They think it said it could grant a wish. They wished to be where Cream and Cheese were, and the thing surrounded the Chaotix with a white light and sent them to the One Piece world.
“Mr. Vector!” Cream cried when she saw him.
“Who’s Mr. Vector?” Zolo asked Sonic.
“Cream calls everyone except Amy, Tails, her mom, Amy, and Charmy, who is that kid there, Mr. or Ms.,” Sonic explained.
“Mr. Sonic, can you help me wake Mr. Vector up please?” Cream pleaded to Sonic.
Sonic replied by dunking Vector in the ocean, waking him up.
“Hey! What’s the big idea? Dunking me in this salt water?” Vector barked as he saw Espio and Charmy sleeping. “Hey you two! Wake up! We’re on a mission!”
“Ah man! I was having a great dream about playing my GameCube!” Charmy whined.
“Cooool! More pirate members!” Luffy spoke.
He got several whacks by Vector and Espio on the head. Charmy tried to sting him, but Luffy grabbed his stinger ant put that stinger into a tree.
“Hey! Get me out of this tree!” Charmy screamed.
This got Charmy a spin-dash by Sonic. Nami also got a chaos spear by Shadow for trying to steal the emeralds again. Shadow got a gum-gum bullet from Luffy. Sonic tried to hit Shadow with his spike boost, but the effects of the rumble ball’s effects wore off.
“Hey! Can you guys join our crew?” Luffy asked the Chaotix.
“Sorry, can’t! we’re detectives and don’t have time to be pirates!” Vector answered.
“Well can you until you find your way home? Nami can pay you guys twelve million if you do it!” Luffy pleaded (Nami: Hey!).
“Huddle!” Vector cried.
The Chaotix huddled to talk. After a few minutes of negotiating, they agreed.
“Sanji! Food!” Luffy barked.
“Okay Luffy. I’ll make a good meal since we have new crew members,” Sanji spoke as he walked to the kitchen.
“Hey Sanji! Can we help?” Amy asked.
“Please Mr. Sanji?” Cream asked.
“Okay I could use a few good hands,” Sanji replied as the girls cheered.

Next time, Dinner and bedtime!