One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ dindin and bedtime ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Cooking time…

With Amy and Cream’s help, Sanji made the best meal for his crew in months. During the time they waited for Amy and Cream’s cake to bake, Sanji told them a little about where he used to work and live at. He told them about his first encounter with Zeff, how Zeff gave Sanji the only food they had and how he ate his own leg. Cream cried when she heard that, Sanji made her a fruit salad to calm her down, then continued. He told them about when they were rescued, when they opened the Baratie, how they got some cooks, how he first met Luffy, how he destroyed part of Baratie, what happened when a few people insulted his cooking (he had to whisper it to Amy because he didn’t want Cream to cry again, how he met Ghin, how Don Crieg’s crew tried to get the Baratie (he whispered some of it to Amy), how Luffy defeated Don Crieg, and his last day there. Amy and Cream both cried at the end, and Sanji saw that the cake was done. They took the cake out and placed it the center of the table. Cream and Cheese were very happy when they got to decorate it.


Five pounds of frosting and a few dishes later….

Dinner was ready. Sanji, Amy, Cream, and Cheese were at one side of the table, telling each other stories about their life. Cheese tried to tell a tale about himself when he was with Chaos and the Master Emerald, but no one could understand him.
“My compliments to the chefs!” Everyone shouted at the same time except Sonic and Luffy, who were on their twelfth plate.
They were having an eating contest. Amy cheered for Sonic and Usopp cheered for Luffy. It was a tie. Both were on the ground, fast asleep. It took everyone to get them into the men’s quarters. Tails, Knuckles, and the Chaotix slept with the men, while Cream and Amy slept in the girls’ quarters. Cheese had to stay in the kitchen, and Shadow was watching for the Navy and other pirates.

Meanwhile on the other side of the island…

Buggy’s crew was getting robotized and becoming half machine. Buggy went over the plan. They would strike at dawn. Buggy and Eggman laugh and laughed all night as they partied.
table.