One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ Dawn... ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dawn…

Buggy and Eggman’s crew were a few feet from the ship when they got hit by a Chaos Spear. Shadow jumped from the crow’s nest and woke the men. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and the Chaotix were up as fast as Sonic running. They had to hit everyone on the head to get them up. Tails gently shook Chopper, because he was scarred to hit him. They then went to wake the girls. Cream and Cheese hid behind a barrel in the kitchen, while the others got ready to fight. Luffy and his crew were shocked when they saw pirates with weird things on them.
“Get down!” Sonic bared as everybody ducked as a laser destroyed the railing of the ship. “Gum-gum Pistol!”
Sonic saw that his gum-gum attack destroyed the armor in one hit. He got a big smile when he saw Robotnik.
“How’s it going Eggman?” Sonic asked his rival, he knew that always made him angry.
“Why you no good hedgehog!” When I get you, I’m going to turn you into a robot!” Eggman roared. “Robots! Cyborgs! Attack!!!”
Eggman’s expression changed to shock when he saw Sonic eat a small ball and change into a weird creature with Sonic’s regular legs but more longer and taller. The top part of Sonic looked like a human’s but he was still blue. Sonic jumped high into the air and landed in the middle of the army. He then changed into his regular form but had very big muscles on his arms. He then destroyed the whole army with one hit. Everyone didn’t notice that there were two puddles on the ground, Metal Sonic and Chaos. After the battle was over, they changed back into their regular forms.
“Rumble data has been copied,” Metal said.
Sonic saw him.
“What are you doing here Metal?” Sonic demanded.
“To copy your data and destroy you! Arm boost!” Metal replied as his metal arms grew ten times their size. Metal then tried to ram Sonic but he didn’t know that Sonic was practicing with his cursed powers.
“Bomb-bomb boogey!” Sonic said as he flicked some snot rolled into a ball at Metal. It collided and exploded, causing Metal to faint. Chaos saw his friend hurt and raced to him with a first aid kit.
“I’ll get you out of here buddy!” Chaos bawled as he took Metal’s body and carried it over his shoulder and ran away, crying like a little baby.
Everyone laughed at Chaos as he was running away as he stumbled on his own feet.
R&R please!