One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ Later that day ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
You guys are gonna like this chapter! Metal and Chaos make their appearances again.
Charmy: He doesn’t own anyone here! This goes for every chapter in this whole story!
Charmy eats a bag of sugar and starts to get a major sugar rush.
Me: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Later that day…

The crew was sailing toward their next destination, Spade was teaching Shadow how to control his powers, and Luffy was making one of his famous kitchen raids. Then we hear a bang, crash, boom, and a few shrieks that sounded like a little girls. Luffy came bursting out of the kitchen with Amy right behind with her big, metal hammer she used when she got so angry that the world would start to sweat.
GET BACK HERE!!! YOU ATE SONIC’S SPECIAL DINNER I MADE JUST FOR HIM!!!! YOU’LL PAY!!!!!!!!” Amy shrieked as she started to try and whack Luffy.
Luffy went up to the crows nest to get away from the crazed hedgehog. Luffy saw that she was trying to bring the crow’s nest down by taking out the mast. Luffy forgot his fear and then got really angry at Amy. He jumped down and started to run at Amy.
“Don’t hurt our ship! Gum-Gum Rapid Fire!!!” Luffy barked as his arms started to punch the air in a rapid motion. They all hit Amy, causing her to faint.
“Hey Luffy! I forgot to ask, why did you get angry when someone hurts your hat?” Sonic asked.
“This hat belongs to a friend of mine. He gave it to me when I told him I was going to get a great crew together and get One Piece and become king of the pirates!” Luffy exclaimed.
Sonic and Luffy looked around. Shadow was learning to control his new powers and Spade was teaching him how to, They heard Sanji, Cream, and Cheese laughing while they were baking, Knuckles, Vector, and Espio were seeing Zolo training, and Charmy and Tails were listening to Usopp’s tales (lies) of his life at sea. Tails and Charmy believed all of his stories.
“I still think that pink hedgehog is crazy,” Usopp said.
Amy heard this and she replied by grabbing a bottle of hot sauce and shoved it down his throat then whacked him with her Piko-Piko hammer.

Meanwhile above them…

Chaos was crying while his friend was in surgery. Ritchie and Mohji were calming him down as best as they could. Buggy and Cabaji did a clown routine. Then Eggman came out from behind the door.
“Well doctor, is he going to be okay?” Chaos pleaded as he asked.
“Well, he’ll need some time to charge his batteries, but he’ll be okay,” Eggman replied.
“Yippee!!!! Thank you doc! Thank you!” Chaos yelped as he hugged him.
“Get off me, you waterfall!” Eggman barked as he shoved Chaos off.
Just then, they hear an explosion then a warning that MS-02 has escaped. Eggman was furious when he heard that but was mostly afraid. He sealed MS-02 away because he was designed to destroy. He almost destroyed everything including Eggman, but his machines managed to stop the machine and seal it away.

Meanwhile…

“Hey what’s that?” Luffy asked as he pointed to the sky.
“What the…” Sonic began but the thing crashed into the ship.
When the smoke cleared, they saw a machine that looked like Sonic.
“Metal Sonic!?” Sonic yelped.
“Correction, I am Metal Sonic2. I escaped from Eggman’s clutches and landed here.” Metal-2 explained.
“Wait, first I have a few questions for you. One, why do you have a Russian accent?” Tails questioned.
“Because it’s cool,” Metal-2 replied.
“2, how fast can you run and how fast can you fly?”
“I run fast and I fly faster,”
“He clears!” Tails told the others.
“Well well, it seems we meat again Metal-2!” Metal said as he jumped from the Eggcarrier with Chaos, Buggy, Cabaji, and Mohji on top of Ritchie right behind. “Chaos, tear this ship apart!”“Okey-”Chaos was about to reply when Sonic outstretched hand grabbed his neck.
“Gum-gum Sickle!” Sonic shouted as he retracted his arm until Chaos was face to face with him.
“How’d you do that?!” Chaos questioned as he started to sweat uncontrollably.
“I ate a few cursed fruit here,” Sonic replied as he slammed chaos into the ground.
Chaos found a Chaos Emerald next to him and he ate it, changing into Chaos One. Chaos One turned into a puddle and changed back behind Sonic and started to hit him.
“Bomb-bomb punch!” Sonic barked as he punched Chaos and his hand exploded when he reached Chaos One.
Buggy fought Luffy, Mohji and Ritchie fought Chopper, Shadow, and Sanji, and Cabaji fought Zolo. Usopp got the rest away into the kitchen to hide.
Metal managed to hit Rouge on the arm, causing it to bleed badly. Metal-2 saw this and jumped in the way of Metal and Rouge.
“I will not let you hurt anyone on this ship! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Metal-2 barked.
Metal-2 started to glow brightly as clouds started to surround the ship. The bright light shot up into the clouds and then a weird thing that looked like a key came out of the clouds. It hit Metal-2’s back and then his eye started to flash white. A giant laser came out of his back.
“Metal-2, cyber key power! Metal rampage!!” Metal-2 roared as he fired a giant laser at Metal, damaging Metal badly.
“Oh No! Not again!! I’ll save you buddy!!!” Chaos One said as he took Metal and placed him into his arms and he jumped onto the Eggcarrier crying the whole way to the operating room, where Eggman was repairing one of his machines. Eggman was startled when he saw Chaos-1 holding Metal.
“What happened?!” Eggman questioned.
Chaos-1 began to tell what happened on the ship. Eggman became more and more ghostly pale as Chaos-1 told him about Metal-2 and some weird key coming from the sky.
“That is called a cyber planet key. They give machines an extra boost of strength. I made one for all of my machines, but Metal-2 was the only one who could use an actual cyber planet key,” Eggman explained.
“Cyber… key… data… has been… copied!” Metal spoke then shut down again to be fixed.
This time to cheer Chaos-1 up, Buggy’s whole crew did a whole circus for him. Chaos-1 perked up when the clown act came up next. By the time it was done, Chaos-1 was laughing for hours. Eggman came out of the room with Metal right behind. Metal was surprised when he saw Chaos-1. Just then, Chaos-1 saw a certain human pass them, but everyone was looking at Metal and Chaos-1.
“M…Met…Metal… I just saw Spiderman!” Chaos-1 stuttered.
“You’ve been reading those Spiderman comics again, haven’t you?” Metal questioned Chaos-1.
“B… But I really saw him! In actual life!” Chaos spoke again.
“Answer the question!” Metal ordered.
But Chaos-1 fainted. It took Metal and three of Buggy’s crew members to get him to bed.

R&R please!