One Piece Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Pirate! ❯ Extremegear and Babylon ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Me: Chaos, are you finished with this writing for this specific chapter yet?
Chaos: Yep! Here read it!
Me reading it: Publish it!
Chaos: Publising!


They saw some kids riding some weird vehicles. Sonic’s mouth dropped when he saw those kids. They were riding Extreme Gear.
“Th… Those are Extreme Gear!” Sonic exclaimed. “How’d they get here?”
Tails came over with Nami behind, both riding Extreme Gear.
“Sonic! I forgot to tell you that I made a teleporter that is only linked to Extreme Gear,” Tails spoke as he got off his custom made Gear. “I also have all the Gear that we collected.” He gave Sonic his Blue Star II. “I also made Gear for our friends.” He gave Luffy a gold Gear.
“Thanks Tails! I’m gonna call you ‘Gold D. Rodger’!” Luffy yelled excitedly. “How does it work?”
While Tails was showing Luffy how to work the Gear, Sonic went over to the kids and asked them where they got their Gear.
“This fat guy with an orange mustache and looked like an egg,” a kid explained.
“Eggman…” Sonic whispered.
Sonic rode off to find the others.

Babylon…

Jet, Storm, and Wave were riding around the place racing, when a portal appeared in front of them and sent them to the One Piece world. Jet looked at Wave.
“What did you do to our Gear?” he spoke with rage.
“I think it might be the new parts I made for it,” Wave explained to Jet.
“Guys! I see an exit!” Storm shouted as an exit appeared in front of them.

CRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

They landed on top of Sonic.
“Hey Jet! What’s up?” Sonic asked.
“Great but where are we?” Jet replied.
“The Grand Line,” Sonic replied as the others showed up.
“Muhahaha! So you think you can stop us do you Sonic riders!” a voice cackled.
“Long time no see Luffy!” Buggy yelled.
Eggman appeared on his little red air scooter and Buggy was on an air board the was a red as blood. Everyone there screamed and ran to their houses except three who didn’t like when people tried to steal the money, kill lives, or steal their land.
“You want them so badly, you’ll have to race us,” said the boy in the middle, who was called Swift.
“We don’t like people who like to kill for fun,” the boy on his left said holding up a fist, he was called Muscle.
“Let’s race all around the city for three laps, and if one of us wins, then you go away from this island and never return, and if one of you win, you get our heads. Agreed?” spoke the youngest boy who looked like he liked to test and build machines, who was called Wind.
“Deal,” Eggman agreed.
While the three boys and two villains were talking Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles went to work, building the barricades for the track, making maps for each of them, and painting the Start/Finish sign on the ground.

Three and a half minutes later…

Swift, Muscle, and Wind crossed the line at the same time with Eggman and Buggy behind them.
“You won’t get away with this!” Eggman and Buffy barked as the got onto the Eggcarrier and went off to a few miles behind the Merry Go.

Next time, Chaser appears, Tails has been kidnapped and trained to capture pirates, even though if they are his friends, and more chaos (Not Chaos, god of destruction, but chaos like mayhame!)