One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Lovers' Quarrel ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The door slammed shut. “Okay, Zoro, that time you went too far.”

“You said I had to be insulting or they wouldn’t believe it.”

“I know what I said.”

“Besides, you’re right…..you act and dress far too gay. If I didn’t insult you so much, it’d be totally obvious that you were in love with me.” Zoro leaned against the door, crossing his legs at the ankles, hands shoved deep into his pockets.

“……….that I’m in love with you?”

“Yea.” Zoro answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. “Like I said, you’re the homosexual one.”

“Well excuse me, who’s the one who was giving it up the ass last night?”

“Who was the one TAKING it up the ass last night?”

A long silence. “…………shut up.”

Zoro grinned. Sanji glowered at him. “I’m serious, Zoro, that last insult was too much.”

“What? About your eyebrows?”

“YES!” Sanji exploded.

Zoro scratched his head, fingers pushing up the bandana. “….it was just a random comment, Sanji. You make fun of my hair all the time.”

“Well it’s a ridiculous color.” Zoro arched an eyebrow at that response and Sanji flushed. “You know what I mean.”

“Oh, okay then, as long as I know.”

“I mean that you went too far!”

“So you keep saying! And it’s getting really fucking annoying!”

“I can’t change my eyebrows, Zoro!”

“Well I can’t change my hair!”

“You could dye it a normal color!”

“Well you could tweeze your eyebrows into a normal shape!”

A long, deadly silence. Only years of intense combat could have prepared Zoro for dealing with such an icy gaze. “Are you saying there’s something wrong with my eyebrows, Zoro?”

“No. Just pointing out that if I can change my hair, you can easily change your eyebrows.”

Sanji remained completely silent, staring at Zoro, who tried to make amends. “……..hey, I like your eyebrows. They’re unique. All curvy and stuff..”

“Okay, you know what,” Sanji interrupted, “that’s it. I’m not sucking you off for a month.” Zoro snorted. “You don’t think I can do it?”

“Sanji….you’re a total cock-whore. You’ll be on your knees by tomorrow.”

“…….a week.”

“Bullshit.”

“…………a day?”

Zoro didn’t answer, just grinned at Sanji, who fidgeted uncomfortably beneath that gaze. But no….it wasn’t a grin. Zoro was smirking, that Goddamn sexy smirk that always drove the blonde mad and made him wanna just throw himself down and beg to be fucked and oh God he was never gonna last.

After a long moment, Sanji scowled, sinking to his knees, hands sliding Zoro’s pants open. “I hate you.”

And Zoro laughed.

-fin-