One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Zoro's Treasure ❯ Wrong Information ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, the last chapter was really short, but I added some to the end, so thank goodness it was longer then it was supposed to be! Ok as for what a lip sync is, well you choose a song to do a performance to. You act like your singing, just move your lips to the words of the song… Sorry that is the best way I can describe it! And thank you for all the reviews Me Luv You Long Time!
 
Chapter 7 Wrong Information
 
~4 pm~ “Sanji, Zoro come on up! Oh Kaya is here too!” Kaya smiled wickedly at the two guys.
“Hmm Zoro, Sanji I heard how excited you two were about coming over so I decided to come.” Kaya laughed.
“Hey I am coming out in the first outfit!” Nami stepped out wearing short shorts and a belly showing halter top; it was all sparkly gold. The second outfit was a skirt with a slit to mid-thigh and a half-strap top. The third and last outfit was a mini skirt with a spaghetti strap top. They were all sparkly gold.
“I think you should were the one with the halter top, Nami my love!” Sanji hooted.
“No, the one with the long skirt!” Zoro argued.
“How about you wear the halter top and the long skirt?” Kaya exclaimed as the guys murmured in agreement. Nami came out a minute or so later, in the new and improved outfit. Zoro and Sanji's mouths hung open,
“Wow you look great!” Zoro said trying to beat Sanji in the compliments department.
“Oh what a vision of loveliness, never has such an angel graced me with their presence!” Sanji cooed. Damn lost that one! Zoro cursed silently.
“Look Sanji I am not a tomboy for just any reason, I don't need you harping about that all the time.” Nami sighed, frustrated.
“ I am truly sorry if I offended you, I am just astounded with the beauty the is you!” Sanji continued to harp.
“She said quit! I am getting pretty sick if it myself…” Zoro said, Nami looked at him appreciably.
“Well looks like it is time for you to scat! Go you are no longer needed, we need to do some girl talk right Nami?” Kaya winked. After she shooed the guys out she turned towards Nami.
“So who are we talking about?” Nami asked.
“Hush!” Kaya clamped her hand over Nami's mouth. “Knowing that they are both guys that like you, they are probably listening. So talk about some other smuck for the first couple minutes!” Kay hissed, lowering her voice so no one could over hear.
“Oh, ok guess what Kaya?”
“What?”
That guy Tommy, you know in our Myths and Monsters class? Well he is so cute! I hope he asks me out after the Lip Sync!” Nami said, and then pretended to gag. ~Outside the door~ Both Sanji and Zoro looked at each other shocked before falling down the stairs.
“Is that you two? I thought you left! Get your asses home to your mommies!” Kaya yelled at the two guys crumpled at the bottom of the stairs.
“Uh, we were just leaving.” Zoro said from the ground.
“A friendly tussle that's all!” Sanji muttered from underneath Zoro.
“Tussle? I was kicking your ass!” Zoro said grabbing Sanji by the shirt and hauling him out the door.
“They fell for it!” Kaya chuckled. ~Next day~
“Hey Tommy, can I talk to you?” Sanji asked.
“Yeah sure, was sup?” Tommy said.
“You don't like Nami, do you?”
“No,” Tommy sighed.
“Are you sure? I mean you don't plan on asking her out after the Lip Sync do you?”
“No! What is with you and Zoro! I barely know Nami, I have her in one flippin` class!” Tommy yelled.
“Zoro, what do you mean?”
“I mean Zoro was talking to me about the same thing. Poor guy though, he looked desperate, wanted to make sure I wasn't going to go out with- Hey! Where are you going?” Tommy yelled at Sanji's retreating form.
 
-End-
Ok, I think that was a little longer… Yes and I stopped when the shit hit the fan… Well I hope you liked it.
Flitwick: You forgot me! Well of course we don't own One piece, if we did they would have never been allowed to call Zoro, Zolo in the TV show!
Rashger: Yes and as always REVIEW. I will luv you forever if you do!