Original Poetry Fan Fiction ❯ Life ❯ Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
LIFE

Im ready, take me! Kill me!
Stupid Criminal whos on a path towards self degriation, and who is self loafhful with absolutly no life.
A social outcast in the world.
Emotionless other than feelings of: HATE, RAGE, DEPRESION, DISGUST, AND FRUSTRATION!
Nothing but a fuck up!
Murder..... me as I am a non-believer, who's life is full of CHAOS!
A stupid fuck up who's been betrayed and lied to.
Endless counts of murder (Crimes against himself).
Nothing but a stupid criminal whos life is full of pain and missery.
Quietly in his mind he says 'Fuck it all and everyone in it!'
__________________________________________________________________ ___________________-

Every time I call her and it's a busy signal the paranoia sets in.
I'm thinking my worst enemy: her new boyfriend, and it murders me!
I feel that all her words were lies!
What ever happened to our plans of marriage, and kids: Frankie and Exabior?
What ever happened to "I'll allways love you." and "I'll never leave."?
What happened to all the fantasies we shared?
DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING?!
Every night I lay awake and tired and dieing hoping that you not fucking some other guy,
or listinening to another guy tell you "I love you." and you say it back.
My mental health is fading away and my physical health is dieing off slowly.
All because I can't stop thinking of you, because I don't have you, your NOT MINE!
Every time I hear your name or someone mentions us I break down and my death becomes even more painfull.
The only one who makes me happy has murdered me, but I still love here more then any thing on earth,
and in the universe.
More then my own family even.