Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unspoken Oblivion ❯ Acknowledgements ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

September 2007
 
Greetings everyone and I would firstly like to thank all the readers for giving Unspoken Oblivion a chance. This is the first time I've ever written anything like this so I'm glad to know that some of you are sticking with me all the way through. Although I am writing this through my own free will, it is through the support of readers that I have been improving. Without you, this would be rather poorly written and also would probably never be released, so I must thank everyone for that. Feel free to leave reviews and constructive criticism is always encouraged.
 
            ; By the way, you can flame me if you want. I'll just laugh at you.
 
            ; Anyways, I admit that I carry a guilty card for being the worst typist in the history of humankind, so please forgive the typos you will encounter. The way I write and rewrite statements also creates extra words, missing words, repeated words, and things that should just not be there. I try to read through and I do have some of my friends go over it as well, but we still happen to miss stuff.
 
            ; Once again, I want to thank my supporters, and I will continue thanking you throughout. This is a trilogy in progress and it is nice to know that people are enjoying the first installment all ready. There is a lot planned for this so I hope you will be looking forward to it. I have a high standard for myself and I continue to raise the bar just to see how far I can go.
 
            ; So, before I babble on any longer, here is Unspoken Oblivion, back and better than ever. (I have rewritten it for those who have been with me since the very beginning)
 
Yours truly,
TheSkyIsCalling
 
Disclaimer: The plot, characters, theme, etc. are mine. This is an original story.
 
 
Dedicated to Cyrus and Ty.