Original Stories Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Gaia's Furry ❯ Prologue intro to story ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gaia's Furry
Ultima Key Blade Master 111
Claimer: I own every thing in this story. Nothing is borrowed or ripped off from some one else. However if you want to borrow my characters just ask me. My email address is darianwezel@yahoo.com
 
A/N: just so everyone knows you are portrayed as my main character so whenever I have point of views I'll just write your POV
 
Hi my name is Hykura Kanturana and I'm not your average 17 year old not by a long shot. For one thing I have Shape Shifter by the name of Hyzura fused with me and he's part of the SSA Shape Shifter Army which makes me a part of it now to. Do to being fused with him I can now change into his actual form and into other things well in his form which you have to admit is pretty cool. I can also use his weapon which is like a sword and spear fused together it is called a Tangangara. One unfortunate thing is that I have to fight a lot of different monsters for example Dragons, Mangoraths, and Elenvaphs. Hyzura is a hundred years older than me and he is an experienced warrior even for how young he is. Yeah I know that to humans that's old but to a shape shifter he's only a teenager like me.
 
Some of my hobbies when I'm not out fighting monsters include soccer, riding my bike, and hanging out with friends. My friends were kind of scared when I first told them about Hyzura but now they think it's cool. Heck my best friend Zack even helps me fight the demons some times. Zack is an excellent marksman and great with guns he's not too bad with a sword either. The only down side to him helping me is that human flesh isn't as resilient as shape shifter flesh which when it is broke heals almost immediately. So when ever Zack gets hurt very badly I'm stuck fighting all the enemies we're fighting by myself.
 
My favorite part about being fused with Hyzura is that I'm now immune to human diseases and wounds heal with in a day or two. The plus to fighting the enemies of the shape shifters is that it keeps me in shape for soccer. I also like the ability to change into anything I want when I'm in shape shifter form.
 
Me: Wow two chapters in less then an hour I should write original stories more often. Please review I promise to get the next chapter up soon.