Original Stories Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Gaia's Furry ❯ Servants of Dathon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gaia's Furry
Ultima Key Blade Master 111
Claimer: I own every thing in this story. Nothing is borrowed or ripped off from some one else. However if you want to borrow my characters just ask me. My email address is darianwezel@yahoo.com
 
A/N: just so everyone knows you are portrayed as my main character so whenever I have point of views I'll just write your POV. “Hyzura and Hykura talking.” Shape shifters can only talk in their own language but people fused with them can understand them.
 
(You're POV)
School
 
“Hey Hykura over here pal.” I heard Eric call from a table near the back of the cafeteria. I headed towards him but stopped dead when I felt some strange power generating from that area. “Hey what's wrong buddy?” he asked seeing me freeze.
 
“Eric get away from the wall.” I said calmly. Eric knowing about my fusion with Hyzura and ability to sense the power of other creatures did what I said. At that time Zack had reached me and he looked at me with a gaze that asked what do you think it is. I just shook my head at him and stared at the wall as if waiting for it to charge or something. It didn't take long to figure out what the thing was because three minutes after Eric had moved a white and blue colored creature came out of the wall. I knew immediately what it was it was a shape shifter and do to its color I knew it was friendly because Hyzura had told me that a white and blue shape shifter meant that it was a messenger for the SSA. “Who are you who is your message for?” I asked in the shape shifter language.
 
“My name is Rontaikai. My message is for the SSA general Hyzura. I understand that you are the one fused with him are you not Hykura.” It said in the same language. I nodded knowing that it knew my name because Eric had said it minutes before. “Here you go take this and let no one but your closest allies see what is written on it.” He said using the same language again and handing me a piece of paper and disappeared.
 
“Let's go sit down so that we can look at the message.” I said walking to the table Eric was at him and Zack behind me I opened the piece of paper and we leaned in together and read it. This is what was on it:
Dear General Hyzura;
My name is King Nabaskined I am King Unataka's successor. There are two reasons why I am writing to you. One is to tell you that King Unataka is dead and that is why I am now king. And the other is to tell you that I have detected a great amount of enemy activity in the human city of Ileandrean and would like you and your comrades to check it out.
Yours truly,
King Nabaskined
“This is not good. We should leave immediately Hykura.” Hyzura said to me with outrage for his king dieing and for the enemy grouping in a human city. “No not now first we have to think of a plan we don't want Zack to be killed or to be killed our selves for that matter.” I responded. “Ha like any enemy can kill us.” He responded cockily. “Remember what happened last time you got cocky?” I asked. “Fine we'll do it your way.” He answered defeated.
 
“Hey Zack we need to think up a plan got any ideas?” I asked him seeing as how he always had good plans.
 
“First we should find out what we're up against but the only way to do that is to enter the Demonic realm which only a demonic creature can do.” He said stopping for just a second. “And seeing as how Hyzura is the only demonic creature we know you're going to have to go into shape shifter mode so that you can do that.” He finished.
 
“Okay I'll leave right now.” I said and then started to change into my shape shifter form. Unlike the messenger my colors were red, silver and gold. My hair was gold and my eyes were silver. I also was much more muscular and had my weapon in a special sheath on my back. I then uttered the words I needed to open the Demonic Gateway and entered right after I went through it closed.
 
“Okay now to go to the general's office.” I said. I walked towards the generals office but was stopped by a much bigger shape shifter on my way their.
 
“Where do you think your going Hyzura?” the other shape shifter asked me.
 
“I'm going to the general's office to find out what kind of enemies have been grouping in the human city of Ileandrean so that my comrades and I know what we're up against.” I answered choosing my words carefully.
 
“Fine go ahead the general is in their and he has all the information on them. Good luck on your fight against those things.” He said moving out of my way I thanked him and walked past.
 
When I reached the general's office I knocked on the door. “Come in.” A gruff voice answered. I opened the door and walked in. “Hmm what brings you here Hyzura?” the general asked.
 
“I need information on the enemies in Ileandrean.” I answered simply. He nodded and handed me the information. This is what the information in the folder said:
Type of enemies- Dark Shape Shifters
Location- Ileandrean
Strength- 1000+
Group Name- Servants of Dathon
Group Leader- Dygara Untachi or Dathon (A/N: Dark Shape Shifters like normal shape shifters can fuse with humans. So in other words Dathon is fused with Dygara.)
 
Me: Yay three chapters. Well anyways keep reading and review other wise I wont write any more.