Original Stories Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Gaia's Furry ❯ Battle on the Bloody Trail ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gaia's Furry
Ultima Key Blade Master 111
Claimer: I own every thing in this story. Nothing is borrowed or ripped off from some one else. However if you want to borrow my characters just ask me. My email address is darianwezel@yahoo.com
 
A/N: just so everyone knows you are portrayed as my main character so whenever I have point of views I'll just write your POV. “Hyzura and Hykura talking.” Shape shifters can only talk in their own language but people fused with them can understand them.
 
(You're POV)
Park
 
“Oh man there is no way that this is good I mean you two have been in a lot of trouble before but you guys are in way over your heads this time.” Eric said after I told him about the Servants of Dathon. “These guys are the exact opposite of Hyzura and that messenger. Plus that Dygara guy can channel his spirit energy just like you because he's fused with Dathon oh man this is bad.” He said agitated.
 
“Hey your hurting my pride here pal.” I said jokingly which earned me a glare from him. “Hey calm down it was just a joke. Besides nothings going to happen if things get out of hand will run away. Oh and don't you have confidence in us?” I asked.
 
“Yeah I have confidence in you I'm just worried there's nothing wrong with that.” Eric said some of the edge leaving his voice.
 
“Will be fine Eric don't worry.” Zack said helping to calm him down. “If we come back in body bags then you can kill us again ok.” He said getting a look from Eric that said if you're trying to be funny you failed.
 
“Two minutes before the transport gets here. You ready for one of the hardest fights of your life Zack?” I asked as I grabbed my bag and stretched. He nodded and picked up his bag and made sure that his guns were loaded, that he had all of his arrows, and that he had his sword. I pulled out my weapon of choice the Tangangara and started to twirl it around and swing it. To most people including Zack it was impossible to lift but to me it was just as light as a rapier. I put it away as I saw the transport coming and put my bag on my shoulder. “See you in three weeks.” I said to Eric and waved and Zack just waved to him as we got on the transport. (A/N: I'm not going to tell you about their ride on the transport because its not important. So moving on.)
 
(Zack's POV)
Quidaid Bloody Trail
 
“We couldn't have gotten a straighter shot?” Hykura whined I just shook my head. “Awe man I don't wont to walk 20 miles couldn't we have rented bikes.” He complained again I shook my head. “This sucks. Don't tell me to shut up Hyzura you whine when ever were not fighting someone or something so I can whine when things don't go my way.” He was arguing with Hyzura again and I was glad their was no one else on the trail because they would of thought he was nuts.
 
“Could you stop complaining we'll probably see some action before we get to Ileandrean and besides walking is good for…” I never got to finish because 5 black and gold wolfs showed up out of no where and both Hykura and I knew that they were dark shape shifters so we both took out our weapons and prepared ourselves.
 
“Here we go!” Hykura shouted channeling his weapon (1). He then trust it causing a wave of swirling flame to go at the first Dark Shape Shifter incinerating it usually shape shifter flesh is resilient but against fire not so much. I started shooting at the dark shape shifter in front of me and didn't stop except to reload. “Take this Devils Twisters.” Hykura shouted spinning his weapon and channeling the air (2) around him causing hundred of bloody flaming tornadoes (3) to appear and destroy all but the one I was fighting. The one I was fighting looked at what had happened and looked at Hykura frightened and this gave me the chance to finish it off. “Lets go before more show up.” Hykura said walking forward his weapon still in hand.
 
“I thought you wanted some action though.” I said sarcastically.
 
“The dark shape shifters are stronger than those things. Those were just imitations I didn't notice until I saw how the one you were fighting reacted to my attack. In that instant I also realized that what I felt wasn't demonic energy but canorain energy (4).”
 
Me: Here you go the next chapter. Oh and here is what the numbered phrases mean.
Channeling Spirit Energy into the weapon.
Channeling Spirit Energy into the air that's spinning around him and his weapon
A tornado that is made of air blood and fire
Energy of a clay dummy a creature created to be able to do the exact same things as its master and never to disobey its master.
Hykura: -chasing a little kid dressed as a vampire with his weapon-
Zack: Hykura stop he's just a kid in a vampire outfit
Hykura: *Sweat drop* I knew that hehe
Me: ok remember to review or I wont write any more bye.