Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A.S.K.A's highschool adventure life ❯ Knowing each other.,., ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ASKAS's Highschool adventure life
 
Chapter 1
Knowing each other…
 
6:00 a.m.
 
*yawn “Wow! It's already the second semester…New lessons to learn already”
He jump out to his bed and took a bath…
After minute, He wore his uniform then went out of the house…
At the sidewalk, he saw a girl staring blankly into space. “I think she's new here in the neighborhood.” He told himself “Why am I staring like this to her?” He asks himself again. He shook his head right to left continuously “I better get going...” he said and started running. “Sakura! Take bath already!” The girl's dad yelled “Coming!!!” Sakura said.
After sometime, Sakura's cousin came… “Sakura faster, If not we're going to be late and it's our first day of the second semester!” Aaron, Sakura's cousin, yelled. “I'm coming wait a sec!” Sakura replied. Aaron took a look at his wrist watch and saw it's already 6:30 a.m. “I'm ready! Let's go!” Sakura said but before she could speak Aaron pulled her and started running. “Wah!!!” Sakura yelled.
At school…
“Hey, Aaron how could you do that…” Sakura said furiously but before she could speak… “Because, I got a bad feeling that we're going to be late!” Aaron said. “But… We're already here at school!” Sakura shouted.
“Oh yah right! Sorry… I didn't notice that we're here!” Aaron said in a childish voice. “Anyway, I'll see yah around cuz!” Aaron said and waved goodbye. Sakura gave herself a big sigh. She looks around the campus to look for her classroom. “At last I found it!” she said and opened the class door… When she looked around the room she saw the guy that she saw at the sidewalk … She bowed her head and continued walking but she was blocked by someone! “Well, well, well, what do we have here a new comer!” a girl said Sakura looked at the girl then bowed again. “Please let me pass…” Sakura said “Oops! Did I block your way I'm sorry…NOT! You're just a transfer student here…well, since you're a transfer student I'll let you know that I rule this room! Remember that!” the girl said as she pulled Sakura's hair… “Stop it Lyka!” a guy said and went near them… “What do you care anyway?” Lyka said as she pulled Sakura's hair harder!
At Aaron's place…
“Good morning!” Aaron said as he opened the door “Good morning Aaron!” the class replied. “Hey Aaron, know what we heard a there's a fight at your cousin's classroom…” Noel, Aaron's best friend, said “What?!?! Noel come with me!” Aaron said “Uh… ok!” Noel said. Aaron and Noel runs down to the corridors… As they reach Sakura's classroom they saw that Lyka was pulling Sakura's hair! “Lyka!!!” Aaron yelled “Huh?” Lyka said and looked straight at him! “Lyka… take off your hand at his cousin!” Noel said “What?!?!” Lyka said and immediately took off her hand at Sakura's hair. Aaron gave himself a big sigh. Aaron smiled “You ok cuz?” Aaron asked Sakura just nodded… “I'm glad your cousin's ok…” Noel said “Anyway we better go Noel…”Aaron said as he went closer to Sakura then pats Sakura's head “ok!” Noel replied “we'll see yah later Sakura!” Noel said both Aaron and Noel walked out of the room… “So… you're Matagoshi Aaron's cousin?” Kusuke ask “Hai!” Sakura replied “Oops! Sakura I told you already that don't speaking in Japanese!” Aaron said as he took a peak at the classroom's door… “Uh…ok!” Sakura replied… “Good!” Aaron said “Aaron!” Noel yelled “Coming!!!” Aaron replied. Sakura gave herself a big sigh…Sakura went to her desk then she arranges her hair. “Hey, Sakura!” Lyka called out “I'll have a chance!” she continued. Lyka and her friends went out the room with annoyance on their faces. When Lyka and her friends went out Kusuke went near her. “Just ignore her…” Kusuke paused “she's always like that when someone transferred here…” he continued “But why?” Sakura asked “She got a bad phobia when she transferred here…that's why.” He replied. “Oh…” she said.
After Aaron's P.E. class…
“Phew…Today's really a harsh day isn't it?” Aaron asks “You said buddy…anyway have you met our new classmate?” Noel said “New classmate? We got a new classmate?” Aaron said with a surprised face. “Yeah! Do you want to meet her” Noel ask “Uh…ok!” Aaron replied “But…what about Sakura we told her…” Noel said “Don't worry she's with someone…” Aaron replied then point out someone. “Ok then let's go!” Noel said. So Aaron and Noel walk through the corridors. When they got the place Noel told Aaron that Aaron will be the one will open the door so… Aaron got no choice so he opened the door. “No one's here Noel are you kidding me?” Aaron said in a husky voice “No! I'm not! I'm sure she was here…” Noel said “Uhm…Excuse me… Do you need someone?” a girl asks them “Uh… It's nothing…” Noel said “You really got both of us in trouble don't you?” Aaron asks. “Hey cuz!” a familiar voice shouted Aaron looked around and saw Sakura… “What do you dumb head?” Aaron teased “Hey… Anyway someone told me you we're popular here…” Sakura paused “but I didn't believe in it…” Sakura continued. “So what's your point?” Aaron asks again “My point is your not popular cause…because…I don't know” Sakura said then smiled “I really don't get it…” Aaron said “Anyway I got to go! See yah around!” Sakura said and waved goodbye. “Your cousin's really weird…” Noel said “Nevermind her… she's just new here…” Aaron paused “and she hasn't got friends at her old school…” Aaron continued. “Oh… that's why…” Noel replied “Uhm…don't you want someone here?” the girl asks “Well, actually we're looking for…” Aaron said as the school bell rang. “Darn it!” Noel said “We better go Aaron…” Noel paused “…Aaron? Have you seen him…” Noel paused again “Shitomi Akira!” she replied “What so you're the one we're looking for!” Noel said. “Really?” Akira said (*sweat drop) “God, phew I hope Aaron was here…” Noel said “Uhm… he's right behind you actually…” Akira said as she points at Aaron. “Ahem…” Aaron said to catch his friend's attention. “Oh, there you are! I was looking for you…” Noel said but before he could say the next sentence “Let's go…” Aaron said as he pulled Noel inside their classroom. “And oh, yah! Hope you'll have fun here in this stupid school… just kidding!” Aaron said and smiled at that moment he went inside the classroom. “He sure is friendly… What am I thinking? Get a hold on yourself Akira!!! But he's nice…” Akira said and at the same time she went inside the classroom.

 
 
 
 
 
Please put a review it's just my first time…