Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Angelic Touch ❯ The Boy with the Angelic Touch ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I own all characters. I do not own the names of Archangels Gabriel and Micheal.
 
Italic: Thoughts
Bold: What was in the book.
 
Chapter Two: The Boy with the Angelic Touch
 
 
“What are these?” A man's voice snapped. It was somewhat cold and angry, yet there was a hint of curiosity and almost mercy in it as well.
“I-It's my stories.” The man's son replied. The boy wasn't normal, and anyone would admit that. He had a strong, unusual nag for English and writing. He also spoke fluent Latin and Roman. He had a natural pale look, although his mother was Japanese and his father was British. He also had unusual long brown hair and pale yellow eyes.
 
Alexi stopped there with a small yawn. He was growing more and more interested in the story with each page he had read. He was on the fifth chapter, and he was amazed because there were only eight chapters, but it was easy to tell there was more if you were able to read between the lines. He sighed; it was supposed to be an autobiography, so he couldn't understand the reason for the man to write it in third person. It was as if the man was writing from his own experiences, but with a different character in mind.
He closed the book with a sigh. His father would be home for the first time in three months; he loved that fact and in truth couldn't wait. His father had promised to one day tell him about the orphanage he once ran; he had always begged, prayed for that day, which may now finally come.
A knock at the door made him jump suddenly and he grabbed the book as the door opened. “Hey, kiddo' how are you?” A soft, familiar voice asked. He smiled as he immediately recognized the short haired man that stood in the doorway. “I'm glad you're back father.” Alexi said softly. “I'm glad to be back.” The man exclaimed, he walked over to his son and sat on the bed. “What are you ready kiddo'?” He questioned. “Life's Journey by Gabriel.” The boy replied. “I see.” The man said with an exhausted sigh.
Suddenly; the phone rang and the man stood up. “I should get that, if you'll excuse me.” The man sadly said as he disappeared from the room. His long, slender fingers wrapped around the silver phone in the hallway. “Yes?” He questioned, immediately recognizing the sad voice on the other end. “Micheal, could you stop by please, it won't be for too long?” The voice questioned. “I'd be glad to Gabriel.” The man called Micheal replied as he hung up the phone.