Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Another drabble series. ❯ Snowfall. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Document Opened: 03/27/2008, 05:31pm.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Walking down the parks path, the only noise that could be heard was the girls own footsteps against the newly fallen snow. By this point the girl was wishing she had thought ahead to bring a hair band with her, the wind had picked up slightly and was whipping some of her long hair about.

'That's gonna be a pain to get out later.' thought somewhat annoyed.tangles were something she practically hated because of her hair, her thoughts were interrupted however when one of the little water crystals was blown in her face.

Stopping in her tacks, she looked up at the darkened sky to watch the little flurries of snowflakes being blown about.

'It's ashame it won't last.' thought almost sadly while reaching out a hand to catch one. Snow, during the winter around there was almost rare and something to be treasured in her opinion.

She had long since chalked the idea of her love of snow up to the fact she was born during the season, a soft smile played on her face as another one of the frozen water crystals landed in her hand.

A low giggle escaped her mouth. ¾st to enjoy it while it lasts.' then proceeded to try and catch some using her tongue. After all, she didn't have to be home for awhile yet anyway.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()( )()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Authors Note:
This was going to something for the March Drabble contest but I decided against it for two reasons.

1. It happened on accident sort of, but this is about ninety percent original and ten percent self insert.

2. It's too short and after adding extra bits and doing some editing here and there, I like it how it is.

I really need to work to on both short and original stuff. So, I'm off.
Later.:3.

Document Finished: 03/31/2008, 11:50pm.

03.31.2008. 11:51pm.
I just got the idea for this to be the starter fic to my original Drabble series.
I'm leaving to upload now. 03.31.2008. 11:52pm.