Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Batwings ❯ Chapter 1: The Little Monster is Not Angry ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Fuck em is what I say. Fuck every last one of them. They wont make it in the real world. All they do is make fun of me and piss me off. If they have a problem, it’s not my business so fuck off!

I think it’s all this angry that started it… But it’s not my fault!! I’m not angry, per say. No angry is different then what I have. I’m not angry, I’m pissed off.

I guess I didn’t used to be pissed off, or as my mom calls it, emotionally depressed. Che, fuck her to! She judges me just like everyone else! My dad says I used to be happy when he’d take me to the hotel off elm and drink hot chocolate and when I ask him why we don’t go, he shrugs. Fuck him too…

I bet this all happened when I was 6. I was in kindergarten playing in recess when I say a baby bat. I was so cute and small. I figured it would make a good pet, so I picked it up. The weird thing was, I was perfectly fine! The bat stayed calm in my hand, no scratching or biting.

I guess it was a good sign

But to all the other kids it was weird. The fact that this little girl picked up a bat and it didn’t hurt her. From that moment on, I was know as Bat Girl and Little Monster…

And from that moment on I was pissed off