Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ black fox ❯ chrono ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Black fox
Capture
1
Chrono

In a lush forest of ever greens a kid ran nine black fox tails flowing be behind hem and to contrast them a shin long silver braid of heir also a pair of pure silver fox like eyes. He had black fur covering his chest, shins, and lower body and two black fox ears poking out of his heir. It was winter in the woods but the only way you could tell was by the snow and cold. With the boy was with 2 others aion and eion. Aion had eight red fox tails with red fur that resembled the first and blond mid back length heir with red fox ears and yellow fox like eyes that seemed to glow. Eion had eight fox tails also but they were grey and he had grey fur that resembled the others with grey fox ears and short shoulder length brown heir and light blue eyes. lets hurry itbe noon soon and the clan will be worried about us since we have been gone since sunrise.Said eion letsReplied aion. may be worried about you maybe but not me.Said the kid with the black fox tails come on chrono youthe clan leader of Corse they will be worried about ya.Eion said trying to lighten the others mood. ever.The other replied. Soon they reached a large water fall that was only unfrozen because the water never stopped. They went to the side and walked be hind it to the hidden cave. It was full of others like the trio but with variations of colors and number of tails except chrono he was the only black fox in the clan.
The trio walked to the very back of the cave to the leaders den that was, as of right now, chronoonly to find his sister waiting for them she was a light brown eight tailed fox with shoulder length blonde heir and hazel eyes and brown fox ears bro!chronosister said up sis?chrono said in response. was um wondering if it would be ok if um me and ah traver um mated.Said the girl nervously She was as red as a tomato. you asking me?chrono replied your the leader!!she replied. is that all you think of me? As the leader and nothing ells?chrono said looking her in the eye you are.She replied also you brother jas.The other said if eney one is going to have my sis they better be good and since I know traver so well and know how he is do you think Isay no?chrono asked rising a silver eye brow I think you would.Jasmine ansured chrono let out a bone chilling laugh that made most shiver in surprise unless you were aion, eion and jasmine who knew chrono since he was a kid were used to it by now. I thought you knew me better than that. If it makes you happy to mate with him then you donhave to ask me about it.Chrono said as he finished his laugh you donmind?jasmine asked I wish you to a happy life together.Chrono replied who are you and what did you do with our gothic chrono?aion said jokingly shut up I can be nice when I feel like it.Chrono said in reply only when you feel like it eney way italmost Christmas you know.Eion said yeah!!! I forgot about that well I have to go and get you all your gifts see ya guys. Aion, eion behave.Jasmine said as she walked off come on we have been mates for ten years you think she would leave us alone.Aion said you know jas. She doesndrop much.Chrono said to aion itgetting late and we have to get some gifts for you guys. But first me and eion have an engagement.Aion said as eion blushed. Chrono chuckled knowing exactly what aion was talking about. donlet me stop ya get going.Chrono said see ya chrono.Aion replied and he and eion left.
Chrono turned and went into his den witch had allot of gifts for him to give to the others. Chrono really never got eney thing. Jasmine, aion, and eion all were worried about chrono because he barley showed eney emotions during Christmas and even when he was showing emotions it was rare to see him sad witch meant he had to hide the sadness he felt and it actually was true. Chronohappiness was just a way to keep people from bothering him. He could never coup with people that well. Aion and eion were the only exceptions to the mask. Not even jasmine could get past his mask. If chrono needed to he would go to aion and eion and they would help. They were older than him though and they knew why he was the only black fox in the clan. Chrono was a mix bread fox. He had wolf, vampire, and devil to go with his fox part. The only reason he was in the clan was because the old leadermate hade took pity on him and took him in. she was still around but if she past eney time soon chrono would most likely be exiled from the clan. time to go train hope no one will need me. I wonder if Yazoo is back yet.Chrono said Yazoo was his birth brother like jasmine was his birth sister. Chrono walked over to the back wall and picked up his old sword. I need you get a new better sword this one is dull and chipped in places. O well better than nothing.Said chrono and he went off to train. But what he didnknow was that he was going to be found by an unexpected guest.