Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ black fox ❯ DEMEAN ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter
2
Demean

Chrono finally made it to a large lake that was covered in ice. He stopped in the large clearing that rimed the lake. “Perfect no one has found this place yet hopefully no one dose.” Chrono said talking to himself. He hadn’t had eney friends before 10 years old so he had a bad habit of talking to himself when no one was around. He meet aion and eion when he was 11 and jasmine was not aloud near him tell he was 14. Right now he was 20 years old. But you see foxes age by tens so when he was 10 he was really 100. It’s just the way they were made but the other foxes would eventually die but chrono because of his vampireic blood would never die until killed witch was nearly impossible since even there best fighters could not give him a life threatening injury even though they were aloud. It’s the way chrono became leader he killed the last in a match so he inherited it.
Unknown to chrono deeper into the woods there was a silver nine tailed fox with a black shin long braid and silver fur that resembled chrono’s own along with matching silver fox ears but the persons eyes were black like there heir it was a young boy around chrono’s age. He was fighting with some wolves. And was losing damn I can’t handle this many wolves at once I need to run. He looked around and saw that there was an opening in the wolves defense and took his chance and ran as fast as he could… strait to were chrono was practicing.