Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodsport ❯ Blue Movie ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Ten: Blue Movie:
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
The lights led Chachi to a red temple. The line stopped dead in its tracks. They all parted for Chachi. The thug couldn't help but to smirk. “How cute!” he thought. “They are making way for me!” He followed the lights to the temple. The stairs were warm and brick. The lights shimmered around ahead his head. Chachi made it straight to the door. He could feel the heat from the outside the doors. “Oh!” he thought sarcastically. “Wonder what's behind door number one!” The thug grabbed the door handles quickly. He pushed his mind to ignore the heat burning at his hands. The thug forced the door open wide. A great blinding light sucked him into the temple.
 
So you had me going too, any day I've the taste just laughed
 
On a week of solar wings, getting off on electro-flesh
 
All the boys and all the girls, making out we're taking turns
 
The sound was going down; I could see how Jesus wept
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Watching movies, true blue movies
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Watching movies, true blue movies
 
Inside was beyond words! This was like a supreme temple of Buddha. Red and gold were everywhere. The walls were pure stone. Crosses and statues of Buddha were everywhere. Asian rugs were all over the floor. Candles were lit everywhere. Chachi just smirked to himself. He was never one for religion, but hey, take it or leave it! He didn't care! The thug just wanted to get to the bottom of this. Chachi walked up to the thick red curtains. His hand reached out to push back the curtains.
“Stop right there!” a girl's voice yelled out to him. The thug rose in his place. Usually, he would laugh at authority. But this voice… it was so familiar. It was as if he had known them before.
“Do not be afraid Chachi,” the voice went on. “I would never hurt you. We know each other already. Ask anything you want and I will tell you. I won't lie to you.” The thug wasn't too sure if he could trust this girl or not. But he had no choice at the moment. The lights weren't helping at all. He couldn't talk to Kim about what he felt. So he might as well talk now or hold his piece.
“Everyone keeps saying I'm dead!” he began. “But am I really?” Suddenly, all of the candles went out in a blast of cold air. Everything was growing dark quickly. Chachi quickly became nervous. He began to wonder if he should have kept his mouth shut or not. Then, the curtain blew open wide. Chachi was shocked to see who had been behind the curtain. He just couldn't speak at first.
“Sol?” he asked at last. The girl didn't reply at all at first. She rose to her feet and floated over to him. Chachi just kept his eyes locked on her. He was waiting for her to speak. The thug knew that he could trust and believe whatever she had to say.
 
Exposure on a TV screen, technicolour rainbow kiss
 
Bruises on his solarplex, baby faced the biting lips
 
All the boys and all the girls, cutting noise with instant thrills
 
Insects on incest friends, heaven dressed the Judas film
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Watching movies, true blue movies
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Watching movies, true blue movies
 
“Yes, you are dead Chachi,” Sol answered him in a serious voice. The thug looked at her confused.
“What do you mean?” he asked. “I am alive. I am up walking around. People can see me. So how am I dead?” Sol kept her grim face.
“You are the walking dead, Chachi,” she went on. “You died in the fog when you were following Kim. The only reason you haven't noticed was that you have been blinded by the lie of life. It happens to the worst of us.” The thug just stood there in deep shock. He just couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had been… dead all of this time? That was just not possible! But how?
Then, it all began to add up. He had died in the fog when he was following Kim. In order to follow his woman around, he had to die first. That was what she meant by keeping up with him. He would have to die in order to stay with her. But yet, there were still a couple of questions that he had to ask.
“What is this rotting drying meat smell that I keep smelling?” he asked. Sol smiled at him kindly.
“That is your body decaying as you walk along in the living realm,” she replied. “But you get used to it over time.” Chachi began to ease up some. But he still had one more question.
“Does Kim know that she's dead?” he asked. The child spirit kept smiling.
“Yes!” she replied. “She didn't tell you because she loves you.” Chachi began to smile. He now understood everything. It was all clear to him now. Chachi was dead. He had been dead all along. But strangely, the thug was used to it now.
 
So whatever happened to love talk and polite remarks
 
Mind willing and her body weak, she's a star in a galaxy of real go fast
 
I'm the boy on all the girls
 
Taking off their bible belts storm girls on self destruct
 
And I can see how Jesus felt
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Watching movies, true blue movies
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Watching movies, true blue movies
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Watching movies, true blue movies
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Get on the gospel train for my lord has come to soon
 
Watching movies, true blue movies
Get on the Gospel Train, for My Lord has Come to Soon