Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Brandon' Big Adventure ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
The portal then closed and Carly and Kat were falling slowly into the underworld. Carly was getting nauseous, thinking this had to be a dream. Kat, however was just looking at her watch, looking bored.

The two girls then hit the ground and passed out. About an hour later, Carly woke up, rubbed her head, and stood up, and looked around. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was like a whole different universe.

The sky was purple, with great clouds, there were small cottages and some castles and cabbins, and there were people who looked like people who looked just like them, only their skin was pale and they were very bony.

"Kat, Kat!" Carly shouted to her sister as Kat woke up, looked around and smiled. "Now this is my kinda place. Where's the kid at?"

"I don't know how long we were out of it." Carly said in fear. "We gotta find Brandon. I don't know how far away that loon could have taken him."

Carly then rushed across the village and ran into a statue that looked like the Pumpkin man who took Brandon. "Kat, he's popular in this universe, so we gotta find out who he is. It should be easy."

Kat was smoking her cigarette, looking around and responded, "What did you say?" Carly just rolled her eyes and before she could respond, a young girl then bumped into her and looked a little surprised.

The girl had long black hair in pigtails, and wore black tights, with a lather coat and saddle shoes." Pardon, I'm like Hellie Horror, but you can call me Hell for short if you don't mind a bit of profanity. What brings you two to this undead village of purgatory, and why do you guys look so healthy?

"Wow, she is pretty." Kat said, while blushing a little. "We gotta hang out sometimes."

Carly then slapped Kat on the shoulder and said, "We're suppose to be looking for Brandon, not socializing!"

Kat then punched Carly in the back and muttered, "Hate you."

Carly ignored her and asked Hellie, "Who is this dude with the Pumpkin Head. He has our brother. We're from the upperworld, we don't belong here."

Hellie then stood back nervously and responded, "Oh, when Pumpkin Head Jeff gets you, there's no hope unless you can win a battle to the death against him. I was captured by him long ago, and after all these years I'm still as good as dead, I kinda enjoy it though."
"Where does Jeff live?" Carly asked.

"He's the great ruler, he lives up in Lantern Hall, in a hassle, where he takes his victims and drowns the life out of them, but before that he likes to make them his slave and make them entertain him. I must worn you, it's not easy for anyone aside from Jeff to get there. There's a crazy witch and a cat that take people in their cottage and they're never seen again. There's a masked man in armer with a sword, named Mideavell Match and his assistant wife Princess Keira Tara, and the worst thing yo gotta face is the guard of the castle, Pumpkin Head Jeff's head man, the Empire Scarcro with a Pumpkin Head, or some people just cal him the Killer Pumpkin!"

Meanwhile... Pumpkin Head Jeff was carrying an unconscious Brandon up the steps of his castle. He then dropped him on the floor and sat on his throne. Assistant! My drink please!" He shouted as one of his assistant which was a gothic lady with vangs named Vivi Vampire. She then pored him a mug of moonshine, mixed with some cherry soda and brought his drink over to him.

"I deserve better you lousy slumps." Jeff said as he took a drink and put bout his cigarette in an ash tray his assistant demon was holding, looking like he wanted to beat the tar out of Jeff, same with everyone else in the kingdom. "Guards, wake that kid up!" Jeff then shouted.

His big scary looking man, then grabbed Brandon up by his backpack and shook him until he woke up." What's going on?" Brandon said as he looked at Pumpkin Head Jeff who was laughing very hard with an evil smile.

"You're all mine, boy, and I'm gonna keep you here and use ya up for all you're worth. For the remaining parts of your mortal life you're gonna be my slave, you understand?"

Brandon was speechless. He didn't know what was to become of of him. He then started think if he didn't find some way to get out of this he would never see his sisters or his family again. He then pushed the guard off and said, "I won't let you keep me here!" He then broke loose and made a run throughout the halls of the cassette.

"Gurds! Assistants! Get that boy back here dead! Or alive!"

Many of Jeff's guards and assistants started running after Brandon with midd evil weapons, and Jeff also called on his Dragon Draggot to capture Brandon.

Draggot first breathed fire at Jeff in anger and then stuck his tongue out at him, then instantly followed his orders to get Brandon.

"Damn Dragon." Jeff muttered in anger. He then stood up and said, "Seriously, do I gotta do everything around here?" He then got up to search for Brandon himself.

Brandon was at a dead end of the castle as his only escape was a long drop into a river, where the Empire Scarecrow was guarding, while holding death's scythe. Brandon just felt there was no way out.

"Ah, there you are, boy." The gothic women stated as was walking up the stars to the window where Brandon was standing. He was trapped in high arias of the castle as he heard the Dragon downstairs running about, and he had nowhere eels to turn.

He then noticed Vivi Vampire wasn't bad looking and he figured maybe he could talk her into spearing his life. "Please, Pretty, horrifying gal!" He pleaded as she put her Ad down and said, "Pretty, hehe, well, I can't kill such a charmer now can I?"

Brandon sighed in relief if only he could convenience the lady to help him out, without losing his life.

Meanwhile, Carly, Kat and Hallie were making their way past the witch Wicked Lucy's cottage. Hellie was guiding the way and said, "Well, here I am busting what's left of my existence for you two. I don't know how I let you guys talk me into this."

Kat was holding a bottle of pop and said, "Ah, the magic of black cherry soda."